EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » couple of funnies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: couple of funnies
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NUN AT THE HOSPITAL

A man suffered a serious heart attack and had bypass surgery. He awakened to find himself in the care of nuns at a Catholic hospital. As he was recovering, a nun asked how he was going to pay the bill. He replied, in a raspy voice, 'No health insurance.' The nun asked if he had money in the bank.He replied, 'No money in the bank. The nun asked, 'Do you have a relative who could help you?' He said, 'Just a spinster sister, who is a nun.' The nun, slightly perturbed, said, 'Nuns are not spinsters! Nuns are married to God.' The patient replied, 'Then send the bill to my brother-in-law.'
==========================
CHINESE JEWS

Sid and Al were sitting in a Chinese restaurant.. 'Sid,' asked Al, 'Are there any Jews in China?' 'I don't know,' Sid replied. 'Why don't we ask the waiter?'When the waiter came by, Al said, 'Are there any Chinese Jews?' 'I don't know sir, let me ask,' the waiter replied and he went into the kitchen. He quickly returned and said, 'No, sir. No Chinese Jews.' 'Are you sure?' Al asked. 'I will check again, sir.' the waiter replied and went back to the kitchen. While he was still gone, Sid said, 'I cannot believe there are no Jews in China. Our people are scattered everywhere.' When the waiter returned he said, 'Sir, no Chinese Jews.' 'Are you really sure?' Al asked again. 'I cannot believe there are no Chinese Jews.' 'Sir, I ask everyone,' the waiter replied exasperated. 'We have orange jews, prune jews, tomato jews and grapefruit jews, but no one ever heard of Chinese jews!'

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol good ones micky..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com