EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Kurds; their origin

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kurds; their origin
yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the Middle East, the Kurds are one of the most homogenous groups and one of the most Caucasian of all others. I consider this group to be a founder group and they have the social cohesion as a tribal unit to move about while giving birth to others groups through migration. I am not even thinking science or genotype. ANother group are Nuristani and Syrians.
The word 'Caucasian' refers to their place of origin and not to the descriptive used by Europeans. (Georgians, Azeri (Azrebaijani), Chukash area, were once Muslim but Russian Orthodox influence, forced conversions, and forcible movement.

As non-Arabs (in the classicla sense) though Muslim (a recent phenomemnon) they have fostered their own identity while attemping to live a modern age!

Arabs as a group have not moved forward to retian the dominance in science and the arts. Why? Is it a way of thinking, feeling or being?
Thoughts! Can we be civil and share alike?

Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com