EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » OT: 9/11... Real Disaster or Human Sacrifice?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT: 9/11... Real Disaster or Human Sacrifice?
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this going to be a classic example of human sacrifice in "western civilisation" or was it really an attack on Amerikkka by Islamic fundamentalists?

God knows [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me remind you that this is not a political forum. If you do make threads such as the following please put off-topic on them.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ Topic heading has now been modified.

The topic is not meant to be political (ok, my spelling of 'Amerikka' is a bit patronising) but is meant to induce a more 'open-minded' look into human sacrifice as a practice.

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by herukhuti:

Is this going to be a classic example of human sacrifice in "western civilisation" or was it really an attack on Amerikkka by Islamic fundamentalists?

God knows [Roll Eyes]

Exactly what the heck do you mean by "sacrifice"? I certainly don't think of the incident in terms of an offering to a deity. Although, certainly the terrorist scum who committed the insidious acts thought of their deaths as a sacrifice in their holy war. As for the victims of these acts, I don't think they were sacrificed so much as murdered.

And the "kkk" in your spelling of America makes me question about what part of America YOU live in and what experience you've had. Do you think your life would be alot better in say, Mozambique? Certainly there would be no racial discrimination for you there.

Posts: 26311 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
quote:

God knows [Roll Eyes]

Exactly what the heck do you mean by "sacrifice"? I certainly don't think of the incident in terms of an offering to a deity. Although, certainly the terrorist scum who committed the insidious acts thought of their deaths as a sacrifice in their holy war. As for the victims of these acts, I don't think they were sacrificed so much as murdered.

And the "kkk" in your spelling of America makes me question about what part of America YOU live in and what experience you've had. Do you think your life would be alot better in say, Mozambique? Certainly there would be no racial discrimination for you there.

^^^ More postings like this please [Big Grin]

When I say 'sacrifice', I'm really insinuating that the American government (and/or controllers of American government) 'sacrificed' their own people in the twin towers so that they could have a brilliant excuse to invade the middle east and make lots of money from oil and 're-building' the countries they bombed to ashes... but I may well be wrong. Maybe it's just a 'conspiracy theory' [Wink] or karma for the Arabs who did and still sh*t on Africa.

Everyone knows that America's founders never had noble plans for the so-called 'Negro' who they used as mules (and still use as mules) when building their grand civilisation.

As far as Mozambique... well, we all know how Africa became a sh*t hole...

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I truly think that who made this attack on America wasnt Alqaeda. I think that The amercaan governmaent made this attack on its own country to justify a later war to Iraq and to take Oil.
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptian_batman:
I truly think that who made this attack on America wasnt Alqaeda. I think that The amercaan governmaent made this attack on its own country to justify a later war to Iraq and to take Oil.

Yes, but don't be fooled by Al-Qaeda either; the group may well have been invented by Amerikkka. Do not underestimate the resolve and divisiveness of a people drunk with POWER.

Al-Qaeda may well have carried out the attacks.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

More postings like this please [Big Grin]

When I say 'sacrifice', I'm really insinuating that the American government (and/or controllers of American government) 'sacrificed' their own people in the twin towers so that they could have a brilliant excuse to invade the middle east and make lots of money from oil and 're-building' the countries they bombed to ashes... but I may well be wrong. Maybe it's just a 'conspiracy theory' [Wink] or karma for the Arabs who did and still sh*t on Africa.

Everyone knows that America's founders never had noble plans for the so-called 'Negro' who they used as mules (and still use as mules) when building their grand civilisation.

As far as Mozambique... well, we all know how Africa became a sh*t hole...

9-11 may well be an excuse for the US government to invade Iraq, but you must remember the government wasn't the one who made 9-11 happen.
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptian_batman:

Don't be foolish! Of course Al-Qaeda carried out the attacks! Bin-Laden and the rest even admitted it. Even now, Al-Qaeda calls for all Muslims everywhere to kill Americans!
Posts: 26311 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
^^^ Djehuti, how can you be SO SURE that Al-Qaeda carried out the attacks?

You cannot base your judgement on what "bin laden" said or what "Al Qaeda" are saying. Who is to say they're not actors?

Also, there are a lot of people spouting proof that the 9/11 attack did not happen as described (i.e. some say the buldings actually went down due to bombs that were detonated only AFTER the planes crashed in them).

I'm not saying Al-Qaeda didn't do it, all I'm saying is that Al-Qaeda may not have done it. If you can prove that they did, please do.

Think: Who stands to gain from the terrorism climate?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com