EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Egypt football team

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egypt football team
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out Egypt football team. Look at the diversity of the team and post what u think.
http://www.el-ahly.com/1st-team.php

Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not read Arabic but Gilberto and Castillo. Actually they fit the Egyptian(Arab) profile regarding phenotype.
Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats a soccer team,not football, real men don't wear shorts.
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just LOL Horemheb, so would you say what you said about real men wearing shorts straight to "Iron" Mike Tyson's face?
Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, everyone else has beat him...
It was a joke...

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayazid
Member # 2768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayazid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All those players look like typical Egyptians and quite Middle Eastern - except that Angolan and Colombian.
Posts: 653 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
Thats a soccer team,not football, real men don't wear shorts.

Okaaaaaaaay! arnt u ignorant, it soccer in the states but around the world its a football team. And since this forum is most likly reach ppl from all over the world, football is more appropriate.

Dont be closed minded, their is a great diversity among each of the players they dont all look alike.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mansa Musa
Member # 6800

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mansa Musa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will say this.

1. Even though I think American football is a much more exciting sport to play and watch than soccer, soccer is much more deserving of the term "football" than American football given that the sport requires more use if your feet.

2. Tyson may be retired and washed up as a professional boxer but I'm pretty sure he could still knock Horemheb into next week.

Posts: 1203 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mansa Musa:

2. Tyson may be retired and washed up as a professional boxer but I'm pretty sure he could still knock Horemheb into next week.

heck, i'm sure even i could do that. but i'm not a mean person

Posts: 752 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AFROCENTRIST32
Member # 9056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AFROCENTRIST32     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MORE MODERN EGYPTIANS.........

DID THE PHAROAHS SPONSOR A SOCCER TEAM?

NO.......

can the average lay person tell the difference between these people and the rest of the Arab league Gammel Nasser dreamt of?

NO

CONCLUSION: NONE

POINT OF THE POST: NONE

NUMBER OF OPINIONS SWAYED: 0

NUMBER OF THEORIES DEBUNKED: 0

FINAL ANALYSIS: pics of healthy young handsome rich egyptians comparable to the demographic makeup of any modern coastal southern mediteranean country........

no offense but just like they call us black over here.........

we call them Arab over there.

[This message has been edited by AFROCENTRIST32 (edited 26 October 2005).]

Posts: 236 | From: chicago, illinois, | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by AFROCENTRIST32:
MORE MODERN EGYPTIANS.........

DID THE PHAROAHS SPONSOR A SOCCER TEAM?

NO.......

can the average lay person tell the difference between these people and the rest of the Arab league Gammel Nasser dreamt of?

NO

CONCLUSION: NONE

POINT OF THE POST: NONE

NUMBER OF OPINIONS SWAYED: 0

NUMBER OF THEORIES DEBUNKED: 0

FINAL ANALYSIS: pics of healthy young handsome rich egyptians comparable to the demographic makeup of any modern coastal southern mediteranean country........

no offense but just like they call us black over here.........

we call them Arab over there.

[This message has been edited by AFROCENTRIST32 (edited 26 October 2005).]

What is wrong with u all, look at Ahmed Abo Mosalam, Emad El-Nahas, Mohamed Shawky,Ahmad Radwan, kahlid bibo all whom look east african. Ahmed El-Sayed, Shady Mohamed, Hossam Ashour,Wael Ryad, which all look mixed or mullautto however u want to call it. Now for the rest u can say they look southern European or middle Eastern. But all together the point is to show how diverse Egypt is. And al ahly is the biggest egyptian football(soccer for the states) club in Egypt.

[This message has been edited by multisphinx (edited 26 October 2005).]

AFROCENTRIST32
Member # 9056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AFROCENTRIST32     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by multisphinx:
What is wrong with u all, look at Ahmed Abo Mosalam, Emad El-Nahas, Mohamed Shawky,Ahmad Radwan, kahlid bibo all whom look east african. Ahmed El-Sayed, Shady Mohamed, Hossam Ashour,Wael Ryad, which all look mixed or mulaotto however u want to call it. Now for the rest u can say they look southern European or middle Eastern.

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about the egyptian football team or how they look.

I just didn't and never do understand why people post pics of modern egyptians to show us what the Egyptians of Antiquity looked like or as some sort of bridge to the past.

I do not doubt that many Egyptians looked like this but the physical evidence speaks to bit of a different look as well.

Posts: 236 | From: chicago, illinois, | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by AFROCENTRIST32:
I have absolutely nothing bad to say
I just didn't and never do understand why about the egyptian football team or how they look.
people post pics of modern egyptians to show us what the Egyptians of Antiquity looked like or as some sort of bridge to the past.

I do not doubt that many Egyptians looked like this but the physical evidence speaks to bit of a different look as well.

I am posting pics of the egyptian football team because the players mostly come from the elite. I did not post thie thread to try to bridge the past with the presant i have not intention of doing so. The point of the thread was to show the diversity of an African country. Full wide spectrum of ppl.

AFROCENTRIST32
Member # 9056

quote:
Originally posted by multisphinx:

I am posting pics of the egyptian football team because the players mostly come from the elite. I did not post thie thread to try to bridge the past with the presant i have not intention of doing so. The point of the thread was to show the diversity of an African country. Full wide spectrum of ppl.

agreed.......

I didn't mean for it to be a knock though....

so....... sorry if I offended you.

I think I have an auto(immune)response any time I see A BOZO post.

youssef
Member # 9774

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for youssef     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
moahamed aboutrika is not elite and how do u no thats these players are elite
Posts: 198 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
youssef
Member # 9774

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for youssef     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mohamed aboutrika was actually quite poor and plus what dose it matter wat the egy[tian football team looks like ,use people are to hooked on race every country in the world has diversity not only egypt
Posts: 198 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^LOL You've been digging in the archives, I see, since that post is almost a year old.

No one ever said there was no diversity in Egypt in the first place.

Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
youssef
Member # 9774

Rate Member
im just saying that some of the forums here are stupid and some people on the forum are hooked on race ,racial identity dosent mean nothing in this world the only thing that really matters is faith and religion i dunno what religion you are but to me relgion caomes before race and identity
youssef
Member # 9774

Rate Member
with muslims well ill say good muslims all of them no that god in the end wont say your asian so you dont get rewarded like the arab your black so you dont get rewarded like the white man and so on faith and dignity and religious practuce and fait in god is what we muslims belive will get us through the world in one peace
youssef
Member # 9774

Rate Member
and i havnt been digging through the archives this forum is on the first page and what dose it matter if i did what are you getting at exactly

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com