EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Attn Moderators: Will Smith thread moved to the wrong forum

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Attn Moderators: Will Smith thread moved to the wrong forum
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will Smith Now the Fresh Prince of Egypt thread has been moved to the 'Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat' forum section. I'm sure that it was done on error but those people over there are dismayed that such a thread with its contents are in that forum and I agree with them since it has nothing to do with Egyptian love and marriage.

Its interesting to see how horrified those posters are of the thread itself.

Why don't you move it to the 'Ancient Egypt' forum where it belongs?

Here's the thread thats located in that forum section:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=006761;p=5

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amr-
Member # 15737

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amr-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorted
Posts: 206 | From: Afghanistan | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ES_MOD:
sorted

????

I believe you deleted the topic.

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
sorted

????

~ TL

thats the only button he knows how to use, thats glaringly obvious! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PWNED!
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amr-
Member # 15737

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amr-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
sorted

????

~ TL

thats the only button he knows how to use, thats glaringly obvious! [Roll Eyes]
Nothing wrong having your eyes checked maybe new glasses
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000712

Posts: 206 | From: Afghanistan | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mabruk you learned how to put it back. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amr-
Member # 15737

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
Mabruk you learned how to put it back. [Roll Eyes]

urgent enough to not say sorry hah

you cant restore deleted topics ,

please note

you never old to learn new stuff start reading .

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
excuse me?? you mean you want ME to say sorry? I know I am not too old to learn new things, I learn them everyday. Maybe you should learn that you CAN restore deleted topics IF you know how [Wink]

--------------------

Amr-
Member # 15737

Rate Member
ignorance is a bless [Smile] ubb classic is the board software
check your facts before trying to be smart on some thing you have no idea about
if it was restored from backup it will have update time stamps on it and will effect other threads & posts
but again perl & mysql is not your thing.

Alter ayisha from users_irrigant;
comit;

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
[Eek!] ooooh Amr you sooo clever!!

--------------------

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PWNED!
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
PWNED!

What is that?
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OWNED
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pwned
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aha...Thanks Kalila and Makbeta, am old and can still learn too [Big Grin]
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pleasure. [Smile] I have expanded my vocabulary so much since I joined ES! Talking about old age hehe, ahem... Let's change the subject!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

[Big Grin]
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like this thread, its funny.
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

quote:
Originally posted by Hibbah:
i like this thread, its funny.

For sure Hibbah, and sexy too! [Big Grin]
refreshed
Member # 15850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for refreshed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ignorance is a bless [Smile] ubb classic is the board software
check your facts before trying to be smart on some thing you have no idea about
if it was restored from backup it will have update time stamps on it and will effect other threads & posts
but again perl & mysql is not your thing.

Alter ayisha from users_irrigant;
comit;

Keep in mind ES has two databases a UNIX and a MySQL. The two databases are not combined and not using the same form of perl, but the cgi allows data to flow to the newer page scripting pattern.

UBB classic 6.7.3 is the last of its kind and is no longer support by infopop.

UBB classic 6.7.3 cannot be migrated to php form of any sort.

And UBB Classic 6.7.3 has an extremely limited admin and deveeloper resources compared to PHP. Its like a tricycle next to a lamborgini.

Posts: 277 | From: between a rock and a hard place | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
^ Party pooper. [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com