EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Stolen Legacy - for real!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stolen Legacy - for real!
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried to post this on the Movies section but unfortunately polling has been disabled there.

Received this in the mail.

Black Author wins The Matrix Copyright Infringement Case
"This little known story has met a just conclusion, as Sophia Stewart, African American author of The Matrix will finally receive her just due from the copyright infringement of her original work!!!
A six-year dispute has ended involving Sophia Stewart, the Wachowski Brothers, Joel Silver and Warner Brothers. Stewart's allegations, involving copyright infringement and racketeering, were received and acknowledged by the Central District of California, Judge Margaret Morrow presiding.
Stewart, a New Yorker who has resided in Salt Lake City for the past five years, will recover damages from the films, The Matrix I, II and III, as well as The Terminator and its sequels. She will soon receive one of the biggest payoffs in the history of Hollywood, as the gross receipts of both films and their sequels total over 2.5 billion dollars.
Stewart filed her case in 1999, after viewing the Matrix, which she felt had been based on her manuscript, 'The Third Eye,' copyrighted in 1981. In the mid-eighties Stewart had submitted her manuscript to an ad placed by the Wachowski Brothers, requesting new sci-fi works..
According to court documentation, an FBI investigation discovered that more than thirty minutes had been edited from the original film, in an attempt to avoid penalties for copyright infringement. The investigation also stated that 'credible witnesses employed at Warner Brothers came forward, claiming that the executives and lawyers had full knowledge that the work in question did not belong to the Wachowski Brothers.' These witnesses claimed to have seen Stewart's original work and that it had been 'often used during preparation of the motion pictures.' The defendants tried, on several occasions, to have Stewart's case dismissed, without success.
Stewart has confronted skepticism on all sides, much of which comes from Matrix fans, who are strangely loyal to the Wachowski Brothers. One on-line forum, entitled Matrix Explained has an entire section devoted to Stewart. Some who have researched her history and writings are open to her story.

Others are suspicious and mocking. 'It doesn't bother me,' said Stewart in a phone interview last week, 'I always knew what was true.'
Some fans, are unaware of the case or they question its legitimacy, due to the fact that it has received little to no media coverage. Though the case was not made public until October of 2003, Stewart has her own explanation, as quoted at aghettotymz.com:

'The reason you have not seen any of this in the media is because Warner Brothers parent company is AOL-Time Warner.... this GIANT owns 95 percent of the media... let me give you a clue as to what they own in the media business... New York Times papers/magazines, LA Times papers/magazines, People Magazine, CNN news, Extra, Celebrity Justice, Entertainment Tonight, HBO, New Line Cinema, DreamWorks, Newsweek, Village Roadshow and many, many more! They are not going to report on themselves. They have been suppressing my case for years.'
Fans who have taken Stewart's allegations seriously, have found eerie mythological parallels, which seem significant in a case that revolves around the highly metaphorical and symbolic Matrix series. Sophia, the Greek goddess of wisdom has been referenced many times in speculation about Stewart. In one book about the Goddess Sophia, it reads, 'The black goddess is the mistress of web creation spun in her divine matrix.'
Although there have been outside implications as to racial injustice (Stewart is African American), she does not feel that this is the case. 'This is all about the Benjamins,' said Stewart. 'It's not about money with me. It's about justice.'

Stewart's future plans involve a record label, entitled Popsilk Records, and a motion picture production company, All Eyez On Me, in reference to God. 'I wrote The Third Eye to wake people up, to remind them why God put them here. There's more to life than money,' said Stewart. 'My whole to the world is about God and good and about choice, about spirituality over 'technocracy'.'
If Stewart represents spirituality, then she truly has prevailed over the 'technocracy' represented in both the Terminator and the Matrix, and now, ironically, by their supposed creators.
Stewart is currently having discussions with CBS about a possible exclusive story and has several media engagements in the near future to nationally publicize her victory. June 13th 2004. Sophia Stewart's press release read: 'The Matrix & Terminator movie franchises have made world history and have ultimately changed the way people view movies and how Hollywood does business, yet the real truth about the creator and creation of these films continue to elude the masses because the hidden secret of the matter is that these films were created and written by a Black woman...a Black woman named Sophia Stewart. But Hollywood does not want you to know this fact simply because it would change history. Also it would encourage our Black children to realize a dream and that is...nothing is impossible for them to achieve!'"
Greg Thomas, Editor

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you certain this is a real ruling? Plus did they settle based on facts or is it just a settlement? Just wondering because I am somewhat skeptical of his news article.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I am more so shocked and appalled then I am skeptical, but then again considering that the entire genre of sci-fi has been under the total dominion of white males for so long, that stealing the brilliant works of men or even women of color and passing it on another screen-written or literary masterpiece of the 'typical' white male would not be unheard of if not uncommon. This could probably explain why Zion had predominantly people of color. LOL
Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This didn't happen.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This needs to be investigated some more. If true this is a mind blower.

So far Amazon seem to have her/the book out but some reviewers said . . .nah!!. . . but. . . .I don't know.

This is really interesting. . . .

quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
I tried to post this on the Movies section but unfortunately polling has been disabled there.

Received this in the mail.

Black Author wins The Matrix Copyright Infringement Case
"This little known story has met a just conclusion, as Sophia Stewart, African American author of The Matrix will finally receive her just due from the copyright infringement of her original work!!!
A six-year dispute has ended involving Sophia Stewart, the Wachowski Brothers, Joel Silver and Warner Brothers. Stewart's allegations, involving copyright infringement and racketeering, were received and acknowledged by the Central District of California, Judge Margaret Morrow presiding.
Stewart, a New Yorker who has resided in Salt Lake City for the past five years, will recover damages from the films, The Matrix I, II and III, as well as The Terminator and its sequels. She will soon receive one of the biggest payoffs in the history of Hollywood, as the gross receipts of both films and their sequels total over 2.5 billion dollars.
Stewart filed her case in 1999, after viewing the Matrix, which she felt had been based on her manuscript, 'The Third Eye,' copyrighted in 1981. In the mid-eighties Stewart had submitted her manuscript to an ad placed by the Wachowski Brothers, requesting new sci-fi works..
According to court documentation, an FBI investigation discovered that more than thirty minutes had been edited from the original film, in an attempt to avoid penalties for copyright infringement. The investigation also stated that 'credible witnesses employed at Warner Brothers came forward, claiming that the executives and lawyers had full knowledge that the work in question did not belong to the Wachowski Brothers.' These witnesses claimed to have seen Stewart's original work and that it had been 'often used during preparation of the motion pictures.' The defendants tried, on several occasions, to have Stewart's case dismissed, without success.
Stewart has confronted skepticism on all sides, much of which comes from Matrix fans, who are strangely loyal to the Wachowski Brothers. One on-line forum, entitled Matrix Explained has an entire section devoted to Stewart. Some who have researched her history and writings are open to her story.

Others are suspicious and mocking. 'It doesn't bother me,' said Stewart in a phone interview last week, 'I always knew what was true.'
Some fans, are unaware of the case or they question its legitimacy, due to the fact that it has received little to no media coverage. Though the case was not made public until October of 2003, Stewart has her own explanation, as quoted at aghettotymz.com:

'The reason you have not seen any of this in the media is because Warner Brothers parent company is AOL-Time Warner.... this GIANT owns 95 percent of the media... let me give you a clue as to what they own in the media business... New York Times papers/magazines, LA Times papers/magazines, People Magazine, CNN news, Extra, Celebrity Justice, Entertainment Tonight, HBO, New Line Cinema, DreamWorks, Newsweek, Village Roadshow and many, many more! They are not going to report on themselves. They have been suppressing my case for years.'
Fans who have taken Stewart's allegations seriously, have found eerie mythological parallels, which seem significant in a case that revolves around the highly metaphorical and symbolic Matrix series. Sophia, the Greek goddess of wisdom has been referenced many times in speculation about Stewart. In one book about the Goddess Sophia, it reads, 'The black goddess is the mistress of web creation spun in her divine matrix.'
Although there have been outside implications as to racial injustice (Stewart is African American), she does not feel that this is the case. 'This is all about the Benjamins,' said Stewart. 'It's not about money with me. It's about justice.'

Stewart's future plans involve a record label, entitled Popsilk Records, and a motion picture production company, All Eyez On Me, in reference to God. 'I wrote The Third Eye to wake people up, to remind them why God put them here. There's more to life than money,' said Stewart. 'My whole to the world is about God and good and about choice, about spirituality over 'technocracy'.'
If Stewart represents spirituality, then she truly has prevailed over the 'technocracy' represented in both the Terminator and the Matrix, and now, ironically, by their supposed creators.
Stewart is currently having discussions with CBS about a possible exclusive story and has several media engagements in the near future to nationally publicize her victory. June 13th 2004. Sophia Stewart's press release read: 'The Matrix & Terminator movie franchises have made world history and have ultimately changed the way people view movies and how Hollywood does business, yet the real truth about the creator and creation of these films continue to elude the masses because the hidden secret of the matter is that these films were created and written by a Black woman...a Black woman named Sophia Stewart. But Hollywood does not want you to know this fact simply because it would change history. Also it would encourage our Black children to realize a dream and that is...nothing is impossible for them to achieve!'"
Greg Thomas, Editor

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will like to get my hands on some of these. To the more astute researchers on this site, getting the "docket" or whatever should be possible??? It should be very easy to prove whether she won the case or not. The more important thing is in the deatils of the case. That way we can make up our own minds.

You know that's why I don't trust you TRex. . .and DJ. So dumb.

QUOTE:
IT'S FINALLY HERE!!! Purchase the book that started it all..."THE THIRD EYE". Sophia Stewart's epic story that was stolen and used to create two of Hollywoods biggest franchises, THE MATRIX and THE TERMINATOR. Read the THIRD EYE along with additional information such as Court documents, letters of access, registered return receipts, FBI investigations and Sophia Stewart's future projects. Be apart of history and purchase THE THIRD EYE. "This is not the end...it is only the beginning." (To purchase an exclusive, personalized signature copy from Ms. Stewart herself, visit www.sophiaoracle.com)

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
QUOTE:

If Law Enforcement protects the rights of corporations, shouldn't Law Enforcement protect the rights of citizens?

The Stewart case shines a light on white collar crime now sweeping America. Stewart uncovered a sophisticated theft of her protected literary work, its embezzlement and how that was used as a means to conceal the crime and escape repercussions. For Instance: “This willful failure to disclose Stewart’s contribution makes the copyright registration invalid under 18 U.S.C. 1001 for willfully failing to reveal that the substantial contributing author was omitted with the intent to deny her royalties in the project. Yet, on a reading of the "Third Eye" as copyrighted on February 2, 1983, it is undeniable that the first minute and 45 seconds came from that discussion and that it is totally excluded from the copyright submission of Cameron and Hurd to the Copyright Office. The technique of taking the script and sending it through a chop shop so that many of its features are changed while unpublished and then bringing it forth as a published work is described as infringement in Dezendorf v. Twentieth Century Fox. Yet, it is plainly present in the movie. This is evidence that Hurd had consciousness of the wrongfulness of this activity and did not want it to be said that she wrote exactly what was written in Stewart’s treatment. The May 1, 1981 treatment is covered by copyright registration number Txu 117-610 in the name of Sophia Stewart. This is evidence of a theft of the script, knowing unauthorized use of it, and an intent to deny Stewart of her share of the profits associated therewith”.

The FBI recently admitted that the epidemic of Mortgage fraud spread across America is born from the "lending industry" itself not borrowers. Is the "film industry" itself any different? If so, why did a Warner Brothers Attorney named Judy Neulak inform Stewart that she (Neulak) knew for a fact, that Warner Brothers had used Stewart's protected literary work? Why is Warner Brothers & Fox permitting the sale of images of "The Matrix" and "The Terminator" with Stewart's book "The Third Eye" on amazon.com (since 2005) without suing Stewart for copyright infringement?

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

King_Scorpion
Member # 4818

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for King_Scorpion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard about this years ago. I still don't know if her allegations are true though. There's been a total media blackout on the case. Which is not surprising, because if it is true it would probably be the biggest copyright case in history and the legitimacy of two great film franchises would be shot. It would be like placing an asterick next to a steroid sports player. The MSM is always quick to judge and come to conclusions when Black celebrities and icons are the victims and are open to criticism. But let corporate money come into the equation or popular film Directors like the Wachowski Brothers and no one says a damn word.
Posts: 1219 | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King_Scorpion
Member # 4818

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for King_Scorpion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
QUOTE:

If Law Enforcement protects the rights of corporations, shouldn't Law Enforcement protect the rights of citizens?

The Stewart case shines a light on white collar crime now sweeping America. Stewart uncovered a sophisticated theft of her protected literary work, its embezzlement and how that was used as a means to conceal the crime and escape repercussions. For Instance: “This willful failure to disclose Stewart’s contribution makes the copyright registration invalid under 18 U.S.C. 1001 for willfully failing to reveal that the substantial contributing author was omitted with the intent to deny her royalties in the project. Yet, on a reading of the "Third Eye" as copyrighted on February 2, 1983, it is undeniable that the first minute and 45 seconds came from that discussion and that it is totally excluded from the copyright submission of Cameron and Hurd to the Copyright Office. The technique of taking the script and sending it through a chop shop so that many of its features are changed while unpublished and then bringing it forth as a published work is described as infringement in Dezendorf v. Twentieth Century Fox. Yet, it is plainly present in the movie. This is evidence that Hurd had consciousness of the wrongfulness of this activity and did not want it to be said that she wrote exactly what was written in Stewart’s treatment. The May 1, 1981 treatment is covered by copyright registration number Txu 117-610 in the name of Sophia Stewart. This is evidence of a theft of the script, knowing unauthorized use of it, and an intent to deny Stewart of her share of the profits associated therewith”.

The FBI recently admitted that the epidemic of Mortgage fraud spread across America is born from the "lending industry" itself not borrowers. Is the "film industry" itself any different? If so, why did a Warner Brothers Attorney named Judy Neulak inform Stewart that she (Neulak) knew for a fact, that Warner Brothers had used Stewart's protected literary work? Why is Warner Brothers & Fox permitting the sale of images of "The Matrix" and "The Terminator" with Stewart's book "The Third Eye" on amazon.com (since 2005) without suing Stewart for copyright infringement?

Corporate cronyism is a MAJOR problem in America and Hollywood is not exempt from that. This case shouldn't be seen along racial lines though. Because I'm sure if Stewart is right and her work was stolen...it has likely happened to many other writers. Many people don't know this, but in the heirarchy of filmmaking, a lot of times the screenwriter has the least power...especially if you're an unknown screenwriter.
Posts: 1219 | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Agreed there is complete media black out. . .eh. . blank out.

But this really mind blowing. This is the first I heard about this. I have to dig further.

Matrix is probably one of the best films ever made and not only of the special effects but the story line AND the "spirituality" of it.

You know " why are we here". And to find out the idea wasn't orginally theirs. . . . I will lose all respect I have for the brothers.

Vendetta was OK but not in the class of Matrix. Infact Vendetta was a remake of 1984. If I remember well the same good guy is now the bad guy in Vendetta.

Who knows that is porbably their MO.

--------------------

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"the brothers" were members of your family involved in this xyy?
Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King_Scorpion
Member # 4818

Rate Member
quote:

But this really mind blowing. This is the first I heard about this. I have to dig further.

Matrix is probably one of the best films ever made and not only of the special effects but the story line AND the "spirituality" of it.

You know " why are we here". And to find out the idea wasn't orginally theirs. . . . I will lose all respect I have for the brothers.

Vendetta was OK but not in the class of Matrix. Infact Vendetta was a remake of 1984. If I remember well the same good guy is now the bad guy in Vendetta.

Finding good information on the case is going to be pretty hard I think. It's clear this entire thing is being handled behind closed doors. So no article updates, no news clips, nothing. It's basically just Stewart and her claims...which is how the studio wants it. Because then people can criticize her and her alone (which is what some Matrix fans have been doing for years...calling her a fraud and whatnot).
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
LOL comedian also. Huh? You know that they are brothers . . . .literally. At least, you should know that but with you . . . I don't know . . . . .up there in the Appalachians
[Cool]
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:
"the brothers" were members of your family involved in this xyy?

Now it makes sense. I was wondering what's up with all BRUTHAS in the movie. Especially with the Oracle being a SISTA.

Plus the strong African theme.

The BROTHERS were just displaying guilt. Guilty conscience that was all. Don't want to pre-judge them but it makes sense. . .now.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
I wonder if Fishburne is privy to any info on the issue.

quote:
Originally posted by King_Scorpion:
quote:

Finding good information on the case is going to be pretty hard I think. It's clear this entire thing is being handled behind closed doors. So no article updates, no news clips, nothing. It's basically just Stewart and her claims...which is how the studio wants it. Because then people can criticize her and her alone (which is what some Matrix fans have been doing for years...calling her a fraud and whatnot).

Narmer Menes
Member # 16122

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmer Menes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the fact that she is up against multi-billion dollar corporations and the case wasn't instantly dismissed is indication enough that it is true. Amazing, my 2 favourite movies written by a black woman.... not surprising.
Posts: 365 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmer Menes
Member # 16122

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmer Menes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's interesting reading the review's of her actual book.

http://www.amazon.com/Third-Eye-Mother-Matrix/product-reviews/0978539648/ref=cm_cr_pr_redirect?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0

The Wachowski's clearly recieved and failed to return her manuscript. The clearly borrowed clear plotlines and visual imagery from her book, and judging by the big screen flops (circa. speed racer) and lack of innovation since the matrix, one has to question their screen writing capabilities...

I always wondered how those crackpots came up with such an imaginative and groundbreaking movie as the Matrix... something clearly didn't add up... this is clearly the missing link...

I don't think she'll win, or can win. But, I think the proof is in the evidence before you... it might not be an out and out rape of the story line, but they've clearly borrowed extensive elements from her original plotline... I'd like to read the story for myself...

Posts: 365 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just goes to show you that womens mind can think up things as powerful as men.

Respect is needed.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
Are you certain this is a real ruling? Plus did they settle based on facts or is it just a settlement? Just wondering because I am somewhat skeptical of his news article.

I don't know but journalists in recent weeks have been reporting on this around the world. I had actually thought this issue was resolved several years ago.

This is another thing I could find.

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:mzYu6i5HheUJ:www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/sophia-stewart-wins-the-matrix-copyright-infringement-case_100273392.html+update+sophia +matrix&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

New York, Nov 11 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Sophia Stewart an African American who claimed to be the author of The Matrix will finally receive her just due from the copyright infringement of her original work, as the copyright case is finally settled in court.

A six-year dispute has ended which involved Sophia Stewart, the Wachowski Brothers, Joel Silver and Warner Brothers. Sophia Stewart’s allegations, involving copyright infringement and racketeering, were well received and completely acknowledged by the Central District of California, where the Judge Margaret Morrow was presiding.

Sophie Stewart had filed her copyright infringement case 10 years ago, in 1999, after viewing the acclaimed movie Matrix, which she felt had been based on her manuscript, ‘The Third Eye,’ copyrighted in 1981. In the mid-eighties Stewart had submitted her manuscript to an advertisement placed by the Wachowski Brothers, requesting new sci-fi works, which could be later made into a movie.

According to court documentation, “an FBI investigation discovered that more than thirty minutes had been edited from the original film, in an attempt to avoid penalties for copyright infringement. The investigation also stated that ‘credible witnesses employed at Warner Brothers came forward, claiming that the executives and lawyers had full knowledge that the work in question did not belong to the Wachowski Brothers.’ These witnesses claimed to have seen Stewart’s original work and that it had been ‘often used during preparation of the motion pictures.’ The defendants tried, on several occasions, to have Stewart’s case dismissed, without success”.

Sophia Stewart’s released a press statement which said: ‘The Matrix & Terminator movie franchises have made world history and have ultimately changed the way people view movies and how Hollywood does business, yet the real truth about the creator and creation of these films continue to elude the masses because the hidden secret of the matter is that these films were created and written by a Black woman…a Black woman named Sophia Stewart. But Hollywood does not want you to know this fact simply because it would change history. Also it would encourage our Black children to realize a dream and that is…nothing is impossible for them to achieve!’

More at : Sophia Stewart wins the Matrix copyright infringement case http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/sophia-stewart-wins-the-matrix-copyright-infringement-case_100273392.html#ixzz0ey2NpX1i

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
But then I found a blog with some emails from November in which she is arguing with lawyers saying she is going to have their "a_ _ _ _ " thrown in jail here.

Its hard to say what has happened.

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:JZUGf_NTBXIJ:www.blogcatalog.com/topic/sophia%2Bstewart/+sophia+stewart+2009+wins&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
http://vodpod.com/watch/2710859-sophia-stewart-interview

There is a good short interview here given by Sophia who interestingly calls herself "the seer" whom she wrote into the story.

This woman is deep a true Sophia. She was trying to bring "the Mysteries" to the world. Gives interesting opinions of the movie "Avatar" and why the Sphinx nose was really shot off. A must see!

-

--------------------
D. Reynolds-Marniche

Narmer Menes
Member # 16122

Rate Member
From my understanding, the initial case was thrown out when she failed to turn up to court in 2005, however, she is legible for a re-trial, but it is generally unknown (on the web) if she has applied for one. She has been awarded any damages. Her book 'The Third Eye' really does have some compelling parallels judging by the reviews, but it also has some airy ones... generally, I think it's hard to argue that inspiration for the Matrix didn't come from the Third Eye, and the direct links to the Wachowski brothers that she has proven using receipts etc make it a difficult case to overlook.

I wish her the best of luck, but so much time has transpired since then, its difficult to see where the breakthrough is going to come from.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Great point!!! I assume the "local paper" in the area would at least report on it even if the "national" media doesn't. Anything from the locals?

quote:
Originally posted by Narmer Menes:
I think the fact that she is up against multi-billion dollar corporations and the case wasn't instantly dismissed is indication enough that it is true. . . . ..

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ I am more so shocked and appalled then I am skeptical, but then again considering that the entire genre of sci-fi has been under the total dominion of white males for so long, that stealing the brilliant works of men or even women of color and passing it on another screen-written or literary masterpiece of the 'typical' white male would not be unheard of if not uncommon. This could probably explain why Zion had predominantly people of color. LOL

Not white males robot. Rather, white JEWISH males. Even these Jews such as;

Rod Serling
Isaac Asimov
Gene" Roddenberry
Robert Anson Heinlein

have "borrowed" from earlier sources.
These Jews have a warped sense of reality and the future as indicated by their preoccupation with the downfall of humanity.
See, Battlestar Galactica, all the virus movies, etc.
It's not doubt that the very Jewish Wachowski brothers did "borrow" once again. After all, that is what Jews do best.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This place is a magnet for ding dongs.
Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After 5 years, Ya still gets NO respect. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Just finished watching AVATAR. Which is it guilt or another unashamed stolen legacy? Having Africans(decendents) play native Americans.

I remember seeing a recent interview with James Cameron where he was appalled by the idea of having OJ Simpson playing the machine in Terminator. Apparently the producers ran that idea by him before Arnold got the job.

--------------------

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ Avatar is simply a reincarnation of the age old, tried and true; white boy saves natives stick, developed by 19th century Jews, recycled and repackaged endlessly.
AKA, Tarzan.

It's neither guilt nor illusion. Merely mental illness (whites) and Genetic defect (Jews).

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Not sure about that Mininarmer. From what I remember Tarzan wasn't a traitor. He fought against the natives not "along" side the natives.

Unless you call the natives apes. TAP will get excited with this.

BTW- these Hollywood liberals are really losing their touch(Avatar). No originality. Stupid hypocritical screen play/ All they have left are the special effects and blood and guts.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com