EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Help Identifying Hieroglyphic Source

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help Identifying Hieroglyphic Source
xshat
Member # 17281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xshat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM03Q1qFbjs

I need the source picture for this can't find it anywhere. This seems to be an extremely important piece of Egyptian art concerning reptilian bloodlines. It is shown in the film Secret Space 2 by Chris Everard, who indicates it is located on the walls of the Temple of Hathor. I have searched for many hours online and have been unable to find it.

I tried getting help here http://forum.egyptiandreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=4567 but the narrow minded shills locked it; I assume they have an agenda to suppress this kind of information.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Sorry but I don't know where that scene in the youtube video is from. It's possible it is a depiction from the 'Book of Coming Forth' (Book of the Dead).

To be honest, I seriously doubt the Egyptians were suggesting anything about evolution let alone the evolution of birds from dinosaurs when they depict the winged serpent. Serpents were considered sacred animals by the Egyptians and so were birds like hawks so the combination of a bird with hawk wings was very common.

Posts: 26348 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com