EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Sumerian and Judaen cosmologies are much older than Pharonic Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sumerian and Judaen cosmologies are much older than Pharonic Egypt
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
Ancient Egyptian cosmology and Judaean and Sumerian and whatever as far as i can see developed much earlier than Pharaonic Egypt. I believe in an early global black African culture apparently unlike most other people on this forum.

I am I guess the epitomy of the Afrocentrist as described by Snaky and - not an Egyptophile, Judaeaophile, Hebrewophile, Arabophile, Moorophile, Sumerophile or Sudanophile.

My beliefs are based on archeology and cultural and physical anthropology. I am influenced mostly by people like Diop, Ivan Van Sertima and Massey and Godfrey Higgins. Sorry I haven't explained this to folks. [Cool]

ssssss
Posts: 42964 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
factual and incontrovertible evidence please?
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If the cosmology of Pharaonic Egypt is older than Pharaonic Egypt than it is not impossible that Sumerian and Arabian cosmology is also a lot older.

I'm assuming you don't know or believe that Nilotic African cosmology is probably older than Nabta Playa.

Posts: 42964 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
factual and incontrovertible evidence please?

Meaning scientifically verified many times over. i.e. - and this if for you Snaky one - Egypt was inhabited PREDOMINATELY BY PEOPLE OF SUB-SAHARAN affilation.
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
If the cosmology of Pharaonic Egypt is older than Pharaonic Egypt than it is not impossible that Sumerian and Arabian cosmology is also a lot older.

I'm assuming you don't know or believe that Nilotic African cosmology is probably older than Nabta Playa.

Snaky - most people on this site know the elements of African i.e. BLACK African culture were long in place before the coming of Narmer, including many astronomical or astrocosmological associations, as evidenced by the neolithic Sahara and Nubia's NABTA PLAYA among other things.

If you don't know it u must be the only one - aside from anguish.

And that's zzzzzzzzzzzz

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^
dana marniche criticizing her own quote

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
the elements of African i.e. BLACK African culture were long in place before the coming of Narmer, including many astronomical or astrocosmological associations, as evidenced by the neolithic Sahara and Nubia's NABTA PLAYA among other things.

Yes, but like i asked, what is the date for this Hebrew cosmology that preceded Pharonic Egypt? Why is it taking so long Dana?
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
ummm - when I criticize something or contradict something I said I will let you both know.

I don't teach the course Reading for Context, though I've had some training in ESL. My background is in Education, World Civilizations, Sociology/Anthropology.

Sorry for the confusion.

And by the way the course "Reading for Context" is taught in most community colleges in the U.S. I don't know about Sweden, however.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
So I guess we wont be seeing this evidence for Heb. cosmology then. Damn, I had my skullcap prepared!
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anguish I think Dana is saying that A. Hebrew cosmology was once part of a quote "Global Black African Culture" that developed before the rise of Ancient Egypt I.E the Pharonic period, so she is not saying Hebrew cosmology but a Quote "global Black" cosmology that developed in African and spread to quote "Judean" and "Sumarian" people, so in essence you and her are on the same page if Im not mistaken.

Lyin'ass simply did not understand her comment that she quoted if not she would have seen Dana say "Judean and Sumarian"(Dana's words) developed from a Global Black African cosmology(Dana's words).

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Lets be clear and not try to sneak in a people through the back door. Hebrews/Israelites didn't exist before Pharonic Egypt. Hebrew cosmology is not the same as the broader pre-dynastic cosmologies of Nile that diffusionists see as spreading to ancient civilizations including Indus Valley. Yes, the Hebs. later took huge chunks of it and gave it their own "twist". But it is not true that "...Judaean [cosmology]...developed much earlier than Pharaonic Egypt". That is a desperate attempt to give the Hebs a sense of antiquity they did not have. If so i ask her again to prove it.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
Lets be clear and not try to sneak in a people through the back door. Hebrews/Israelites didn't exist before Pharonic Egypt. Hebrew cosmology is not the same as the broader pre-dynastic cosmologies of Nile that diffusionists see as spreading to ancient civilizations including Indus Valley. Yes, the Hebs. later took huge chunks of it and gave it their own "twist". But it is not true that "...Judaean [cosmology]...developed much earlier than Pharaonic Egypt". That is a desperate attempt to give the Hebs a sense of antiquity they did not have. If so i ask her again to prove it.

Angish, this is what I took from the quote of Dana. Dana and others believe that Hebrews or the ancestors and such existed in Ancient times, Dana obviously believes such and thus is entitled to her opinion, the Lyin'ass baited you and is sitting back with her Vibrator entertained @ you and Dana arguing over non-sense. Its obvious the troll due to her 6+ hours spent here daily is mentally dependent on trolling this site.
Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
Dana and others believe that Hebrews or the ancestors and such existed in Ancient times

You could certainly argue that Semites existed before Pharonic Egypt. This is totally different from saying Judean cosmology existed before Pharonic Egypt. I repeat, it did not. It was just an attempt on her part to sneak in the Hebs. through the back door. Dana is very emotional when it comes to Jews, thinks they are super-liberal whites and all. This is no excuse for careless statements about the alleged antiquity of the Heb. cosmology.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Dana is very emotional when it comes to Jews, thinks they are super-liberal whites and all.

Wait I thought Dana thought the Hebrews were black/Africans?? Her blog makes this clear...

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:

so she is not saying Hebrew cosmology but a Quote "global Black" cosmology that developed in African and (then after) spread to quote "Judean" and "Sumarian" people,

quote:
Ancient Egyptian cosmology and Judaean and Sumerian and whatever as far as i can see developed much earlier (before) than Pharaonic Egypt.

Jari your ass is mixed up
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
this goes back to the concept that Islam started at the beginning of time
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
this goes back to the concept that Islam started at the beginning of time

You have proof of that right?? Please post..
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you children sure that you are using the right term? I mean the earliest creature must have looked up at the sky, and formed a scenario of what it was, and where the creature fit into it. Thus cosmology was practiced by the very first intelligent creature, how would you know who that was?

Later humans created mythology and pantheons to build on their concepts of cosmology. Their mythology and pantheons were demonstrated in their burial practices and grave goods. Such as Mother goddesses and Fertility figures, as certainly sanctified burials took place long before the first temple went up.

But these can only be dated by found artifacts, so the oldest merely signifies those whose artifacts have been found, since we have no other way to gauge.

By this measure, the oldest cosmology was not even Human, but rather "Humanoid".

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Oh - I'm back, now what was that?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com