EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Ancient Egypt Blue Eyes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ancient Egypt Blue Eyes
Superman
Member # 16230

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Superman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
phoenician7 strikes down the Afronuts again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXLUW1SL2EU

Posts: 175 | From: Who knows? | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Derkyperky:

Phoenician7 does give radio1 a good beat down but he seems to be a flip side of the coin Egocentric too. The fake photoshopped images of Narmer and others is especially funny considering their widespread spam on ES. Who knows, radio1 could be just another Nazi/Afro pretender like so many 'characters' in this forum.

Here is some excellent HD AE debunking videos but I also disagree with his modern sociopolitical views -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyclGKfBmjc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6xjcKaTSW8

Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phoenician7 is a cowardly distortion junkie who likes preaching to his own choir for reassurance,
what he and the likes of him will never do is have the Kemetians or even the Greeks speak for themselves(black became merely swarthy) or discussed the actual culture of the Kemites because it would show just how African they really were,instead they keep focusing on what the exact shade of skin or how curly the head or how flat the nose, you know stuff that are inherently superficial .

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Phoenician7 is a cowardly distortion junkie who likes preaching to his own choir for reassurance,
what he and the likes of him will never do is have the Kemetians or even the Greeks speak for themselves(black became merely swarthy) or discussed the actual culture of the Kemites because it would show just how African they really were,instead they keep focusing on what the exact shade of skin or how curly the head or how flat the nose, you know stuff that are inherently superficial .

Yeah, like the mindlessly endless 'superficial' 'shade of skin' comparisons you and others do.

Pot calling the Kettle Black.

Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NonProphet I challenge you to go over most of the past threads you will find the majority was started by Euronutz my "companions" merely respond to them but then again people like you like to project..it's not enough they be Africans but folks like you like to prove that they must be non Africans in some way even if it means cleaving the off the entire region of East Africa and shift the term Sub-Saharan Africa to exclude Ethiopia and the Horn.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NonProphet:
[QUOTE]The fake photoshopped images of Narmer.

What fake photoshopped images of Narmer??
Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

quote:
Originally posted by Siptah:
quote:

Part 1 of 2 video -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvl1d9-mzOc

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Part 1 of 2 video -

Again.."WHAT FAKE PHOTOSHOPPED IMAGES OF NARMER??"
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why do the sculptures in the video have blue eyes?
Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ta Setis revenge
Member # 15713

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ta Setis revenge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Derkyperky:

Ummhh I'm looking for a word to discribe you and that video... INSANE!... Yeah thats it..

INSANE.....!...

Posts: 81 | From: Newark, Nj | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

Snefru mined Turquoise(used for blue/green eyes in some 4th Dynasty Statues)from Sinai and Cedar from Lebanon. The Khufu or Khafra Great Sphinx was originally painted with green eyes and red skin.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Snefru mined Turquoise(used for blue/green eyes in some 4th Dynasty Statues)from Sinai and Cedar from Lebanon. The Khufu or Khafra Great Sphinx was originally painted with green eyes and red skin.
. The head and face (which once had a beard, fragments of which are in the British Museum) are typical of Dynasty IV, with its headdress(heavily restored in the 1920s), uraeus (cobra on the forehead), and red paint (which Pliny the Elder recorded in the 1st century AD as having religious significance), traces of which are still visible. Note that is is very definitely male, and has no wings.
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The Khufu or Khafra Great Sphinx was originally painted with green eyes and red skin.

LOL!
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Part 1 of 2 video -

You didn't answer my question. I asked for these fake photoshopped images of the presumed Narmer bust not a video post.
Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
 -
Who is this? what dynasty did he belong to?first person to answer get a cookie.
 -
Who is this? what Dynasty did he belong to? get this right you get two cookies

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Part 1 of 2 video -

You didn't answer my question. I asked for these fake photoshopped images of the presumed Narmer bust not a video post.
the author of the video claims that this photo of a head thought by Petrie to be Narmer" made in the 25th dynasty:

-

has been altered by widening it to produce this more familiar version of the photo:

-

I have looked very carefully at this and taken some measurement proportions.
On first impression it looks like the lower version was widened and the features changed somewhat. After taking measurements and looking more closely I'm of the opinion that no alteration has been made. In first photo the head is pointing down a bit and turned very slightly. The bottom photo is not the same picture or derived from the same picture. It is an eye to eye level view not pointing slightly down. The lighting is more stark and the reproduction quality is poor.
My conclusion is that no retouch manipulations have been made. They are the same head.

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brada-Anansi

Man Brada I will take up your challenge and say it's Shepseskaf of the 4th dynasty. The next one is Menkaure who ruled before Shepseskaf

These type of questions are good for those who just is starting to study AE and need to keep themselves Sharp.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Rass ah Guess you get the cookies
 -
[Big Grin]
From the age of the Pyrmid builders the same family as Khufu.
 -  -
 -
Euro-Diseny fantasy with the eyes and nose

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
 -  -
OK!! picture spam but??? Vizier Ankh-haf is considered to be the son of the Egyptian Fourth Dynasty Pharaoh Sneferu and the first known person named as vizier. He played a role in the construction of the Sphinx. His Mastaba tomb, G7510, was the largest in the eastern cemetery at Giza. A painted limestone bust of Ankhhaf discovered in his tomb is considered the work "of a master" of Ancient Egyptian art from the time of the Old Kingdom,And Westely Snipes

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Part 1 of 2 video -

the author of the video claims that this photo of a head thought by Petrie to be Narmer" made in the 25th dynasty:

-

has been altered by widening it to produce this more familiar version of the photo:

-

My conclusion is that no retouch manipulations have been made. They are the same head.

Its obvious the second photo is an older quality and was used in an early Afrocentric book which is why it is so popular but as you say its the same head.

So I await to see this "Photoshopped" image of Narmer.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
 -
Jeri this image has been in Diop's book long before anyone know whadda photoshop was..like before the internet.. [Big Grin]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
quote:
quote:

. The head and face (which once had a beard, fragments of which are in the British Museum) are typical of Dynasty IV, with its headdress(heavily restored in the 1920s), uraeus (cobra on the forehead), and red paint (which Pliny the Elder recorded in the 1st century AD as having religious significance), traces of which are still visible. Note that is is very definitely male, and has no wings.
And while you are at it provide a full scholarly quote on the Spinx having Green Eyes to resemble the Pharoah. the only quote(Pliney) says the skin was literally Red for religious purposes.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
 -
Jeri this image has been in Diop's book long before anyone know whadda photoshop was..like before the internet.. [Big Grin]

the photo could have easily been retouched without photoshop using by hand methods. However I've seen this Narmer head in other angle photos and I don't think that the photo above has been retouched by any method.
What is commonly done is that the photo is used to
represent Narmer but they don't tell you it was made in the 25th "Nubian"dynasty whereas Narmer lived in the 1st dynasty, for example in Dr. Ben's book and many websites

from another angle:

-

-
from Narmer Palette made in 1st dynasty

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
represent Narmer but they don't tell you it was made in the 25th "Nubian"dynasty whereas Narmer lived in the 1st dynasty, for example in Dr. Ben's book and many websites

Can please name the Phraroh of the "Nubian" dynasty, with his cartoushe, provided by a scholarly site. Also please explain why the "Nubian" is wearing the crown of Upper Egypt and not the Skull cap with the Double Uraeas typical of the Nubian Dynasty. Also why don't the other Nubians wear just the Crown of Upper Egypt...

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I like it!! The easiest way to shut the clowns up who knows nada about AE.

Put them to the test. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Time to improve on the script. "Race" of AEians? That debate is over.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:

Can please name the Phraroh of the "Nubian" dynasty, with his cartoushe, provided by a scholarly site. Also please explain why the "Nubian" is wearing the crown of Upper Egypt and not the Skull cap with the Double Uraeas typical of the Nubian Dynasty. Also why don't the other Nubians wear just the Crown of Upper Egypt...

the head was not supposed to be a Nubian Pharaoh it was a estimated by Petrie to be rendition of Narmer of the 1st dyn

but as conceived by a Nubian period artist of the 25th dyn

Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

The 15989 bust was only assumed by Petrie to be Narmer or Menes(without any inscriptions). To modern Egyptology scholars bust 15989 is an unidentified non-royal because the Pharaoh always wore the red/white, blue crowns or nemes. His cap or hat is not of royalty.

As for the other fakes, altered photography dates back to the 19th Century way before the digital age.

So the only images of Narmer with his name represented as a nile perch and chisel are on his palette.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Petrie is their white God along with Émile Amélineau
and Albert Churchward
It's a trinity

Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

quote:
and Albert Churchward
It's a trinity

The Egocentrics only pick and choose from Petrie and others so as to align with their preconceptions.

Ask them if they believe in his 'Dynastic Race Theory' and watch them squirm! [Big Grin]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dhootie:

-
 -

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

quote:
quote:
and Albert Churchward
It's a trinity

The Egocentrics only pick and choose from Petrie and others so as to align with their preconceptions.

Ask them if they believe in his 'Dynastic Race Theory' and watch them squirm! [Big Grin]

no they got that covered, try to say the the dynastic race was black anu
ironic though Petrie says they were actually the pre dynastic people that got displaced!
plus they're Sumerian anyway

Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Riddle of the Sphinx -

http://www.youtube.com/user/turxxx#g/c/6D62F38BB6B26719

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
and Albert Churchward
It's a trinity

You got those "photoshopped" images of Narmer, the scholarly quotes on the Spinx having Green Eyes and Red Skin to model the Pharoah and not Red Skin for religious purposed as reported by Pliney..??

Im waiting??

Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
[qb] What is commonly done is that the photo is used to

Please present or cite a source as to whether this proclaimed Narmer sculpture which was discovered in first dynastic tombs was a fraud of Narmer created during the 25th dynasty at the time of the socalled Nubians Pharoahs.

Thank you.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[QB] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
[qb] What is commonly done is that the photo is used to

Please present or cite a source as to whether this proclaimed Narmer sculpture which was discovered in first dynastic tombs was a fraud of Narmer created during the 25th dynasty at the time of the so called Nubians Pharoahs.

Thank you.

I said it was made in 25th dynasty. I take back that statement
I was 100% wrong to say that
it is listed by the Petrie museum as 1st dynasty
"unknown provenance"

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the lioness

Good on you for admitting when you are wrong.

Now all we need is for you to stop this Mixed Race Egypt when there really is not much proof of this.

Nonprophet I take it you are saying that the Narmer Statue is the one that is doctored. I wonder If you are man or women enough to admit when you are wrong also? Also what proof is there that the sphinx had "green" eyes and red skin.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
the lioness

Good on you for admitting when you are wrong.

Now all we need is for you to stop this Mixed Race Egypt when there really is not much proof of this.

Nonprophet I take it you are saying that the Narmer Statue is the one that is doctored. I wonder If you are man or women enough to admit when you are wrong also? Also what proof is there that the sphinx had "green" eyes and red skin.

Peace

King I found a source(Pliney) that says the Spinx has Red Skin but it was pure religious in purpose, the eyes I could not find a credible source on that except various Eurocentric sites claiming a Nordic Egypt.

From what I can tell NonProphet is pretty much in the middle on A.Egypt so I hope he can provide a quote.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just call me Jari

Man Jari, I really never heard that the Sphinx had ANY color at all. If pliney says that the Sphinx had Red Skin and it was because of religious reasons then maybe that is true. As for Green eyes that just seems odd.

Next thing they will say is that the Sphinx wore golden chains ETC.

Of all my years on Egyptsearch I have never heard or even saw anyone say anything like this surrounding the Sphinx just seems odd it is coming out now as If it's old news.

Peace

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
King it does sound weird and in all honesty the quote I found was not a direct quote but was from a site on the history of the Spinx.

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~loxias/sphinx.htm again its not direct but its a scholarly site. It says nothing about Green eyes, only place that says that from what I found are Eurocentric Nordic Egypt sites.

It seems odd but again the Spinx was a religious animal not a Human. I Dont know why people focus on the Spinx as a reseblence of a Human when its obviously NOT going to resemble the model due to a simple understanding of Scale and projection.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
@ Non Prophet:

You got those "photoshopped" images of Narmer, the scholarly quotes on the Spinx having Green Eyes and Red Skin to model the Pharoah and not Red Skin for religious purposed as reported by Pliney..??

Im waiting??

Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

The Pharaoh was the Living Horus on Earth who reunited with his Father Osiris in the Underworld. Horus is the earliest symbol for Kings Narmer, Scorpion I and II.

The PYRAMID TEXTS
Translation by Samuel Mercer

2. RITUAL OF BODILY RESTORATION OF THE DECEASED, AND OFFERINGS, UTTERANCES 12-203.

96c. To say: Osiris N., take to thyself the GREEN EYE of HORUS; prevent him from tearing it out.

107a. To say: Osiris N., take the GREEN EYE of HORUS, which he carried off: Horus has given (it) to thee. Two dishes of fresh bread.

108c. To say: Take the GREEN EYE of HORUS, which he tore out; Horus has given (it) to thee. Two baskets of green śh.t-fruit.

The name Wadjet is derived from 'wadj' meaning 'GREEN' hence 'the GREEN one' and was known to the Greeks as Uraeus from the Egyptian Iaret meaning 'risen one' from the image of a cobra rising up in protection.

The EYE of HORUS personified in the 'Wedjet' and as The Eye of Ra or "Udjat" is an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection and ROYAL power.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/pyt/

The Riddle of the Sphinx (Green Eyes)-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW0DSmCmngY&feature=related

Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

The 15989 bust was only assumed by Petrie to be Narmer or Menes(without any inscriptions). To modern Egyptology scholars bust 15989 is an unidentified non-royal because the Pharaoh always wore the red/white, blue crowns or nemes. His cap or hat is not of royalty.

As for the other alleged images (not the Petrie 15989 bust) altered photography dates back to the 19th Century.

So the only images of Narmer with his Hieroglyphic name represented as a Fish(Nar) and Chisel(Mer) are on his Palette. Bob Brier proposes the Palette was carved by two different people at separate times because of the difference in the temples at the top. One person carving would never make that mistake.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
The Pharaoh was the Living Horus on Earth who reunited with his Father Osiris in the Underworld. Horus is the earliest symbol for Kings Narmer, Scorpion I and II.

The PYRAMID TEXTS
Translation by Samuel Mercer

2. RITUAL OF BODILY RESTORATION OF THE DECEASED, AND OFFERINGS, UTTERANCES 12-203.

96c. To say: Osiris N., take to thyself the GREEN EYE of HORUS; prevent him from tearing it out.

107a. To say: Osiris N., take the GREEN EYE of HORUS, which he carried off: Horus has given (it) to thee. Two dishes of fresh bread.

108c. To say: Take the GREEN EYE of HORUS, which he tore out; Horus has given (it) to thee. Two baskets of green śh.t-fruit.

The name Wadjet is derived from 'wadj' meaning 'GREEN' hence 'the GREEN one' and was known to the Greeks as Uraeus from the Egyptian Iaret meaning 'risen one' from the image of a cobra rising up in protection.

The EYE of HORUS personified in the 'Wedjet' and as The Eye of Ra or "Udjat" is an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection and ROYAL power.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/pyt/

The Riddle of the Sphinx (Green Eyes)-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW0DSmCmngY&feature=related

We should be careful when dealing with Egyptian religion and colors.

-

Also I saw the clip and the said "Maybe" had green eyes. The skin was Reddish brown, despite Pliney saying it was "Red" for religious purpose. I asked for a scholarly quote on the eyes being Green and you paste a clip that says "Maybe"...

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

As for the other alleged images (not the Petrie 15989 bust) altered photography dates back to the 19th Century.

So the only images of Narmer with his Hieroglyphic name represented as a Fish(Nar) and Chisel(Mer) are on his Palette. Bob Brier proposes the Palette was carved by two different people at separate times because of the difference in the temples at the top. One person carving would never make that mistake.

You contradict yourself, you said there existed "photoshopped" images of Narmer, so please provide all you are doing is saying the unknown bust is not Narmer(Which goes against you saying IT WAS Narmer and Photoshopped)..

So please once again post the photoshopped images.

Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

quote:
[QB] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Dhootie:

Is this the infamous Taylor shop Mannequin?

-

Photoshopped
 -

Photoshopped or Altered Photo
 -

Jari why don't you manup and show everyone a Museum or University reference for this last bust?
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

-

MANUP JARI-GIRL and show everyone a Museum or University reference for this bust.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
 -  -
 -
Non Prophet you claimed the the supposed Narmer figure could not be a royal because his head gear lacked certain features, what about the possibility the some of those features were later add on at a later date or may have broken off in the first place like the Ureaus, Are all these other men non royals because their head gear also has certain features missing?

Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

quote:
 -  -
 -
Non Prophet you claimed the the supposed Narmer figure could not be a royal because his head gear lacked certain features, what about the possibility the some of those features were later add on at a later date or may have broken off in the first place like the Ureaus, Are all these other men non royals because their head gear also has certain features missing?

Only Afrocentrics claim that bust is Narmer.

Just wait for Jari-Curl to arrive with ALL the excuses or answers.

Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

C'mon Jeri-GIRL we're waiting...

remember to answer only in JCMJ not in your other numerous sock puppet accounts

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[QB] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Dhootie:

Is this the infamous Taylor shop Mannequin?

-

Photoshopped
 -

-

Jari why don't you manup and show everyone a Museum or University reference for this last bust?
First off this is a strawman, I asked YOU to provide "Photoshopped" images of Narmer. No where did I make any statement on ANY artifact being Narmer, You did.

Hence:

quote:
The fake photoshopped images of Narmer and others is especially funny considering their widespread spam on ES.

Now please quote me saying ANY BUST was "Narmer" in this discussion, when you realize you can't please post Photoshopped Images of Narmer and stop with these strawman fallacy tactics.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Only Afrocentrics claim that bust is Narmer.

[/QB]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
In One Breath he claims Only Afrocentrics claim the Bust is Narmer....

quote:
The fake photoshopped images of Narmer and others is especially funny considering their widespread spam on ES.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6xjcKaTSW8

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
In the Same Breath claims the Bust is a Photoshopped Image of Narmer

Can Non-Prophet stay consistant??? Find out next...

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com