EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » OT: South African Rape Solution: Teeth In Puss Device

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT: South African Rape Solution: Teeth In Puss Device
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NSFW A South African doctor unveiled an anti-rape device designed to hit assailants where it hurts - the Rape-aXe biting condom.

- The Teeth In Puss Device

Dr Sonnet Ehlers and the Rape-aXe condomAs a 20-year-old medical researcher, Dr Sonnet Ehlers (pictured with the Rape-aXe) met a rape victim who told her: "If only I had teeth down down there." Ehlers explained to CNN: "I promised her I'd do something to help people like her one day."

The result is "a device which latches itself to the skin of the attacker, causing immense discomfort, allowing the victim to escape".

The Rape-aXe blurb continues: "The attacker is 'branded' a rapist! Since the attacker will need medical assistance, there is no escaping arrest since medical staff will alert the authorities."

Ehlers elaborated: "It hurts, he cannot pee and walk when it's on. If he tries to remove it, it will clasp even tighter... however, it doesn't break the skin, and there's no danger of fluid exposure."

Thirty thousand Rape-aXe condoms are been handed out free in South African cities hosting World Cup matches, and once the trial period ends, they'll be available for $1.50 each.

Ehlers said: "The ideal situation would be for a woman to wear this when she's going out on some kind of blind date ... or to an area she's not comfortable with."

However, the Rape-aXe has attracted some criticism, the Daily Mail notes. Victoria Kajja, of Uganda's Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, insisted: "The fears surrounding the victim, the act of wearing the condom in anticipation of being assaulted all represent enslavement that no woman should be subjected to."

Ehlers, though, is determined that the condom will help tackle South Africa's serious rape problem. A 2009 report by the country's Medical Research Council found "that 28 per cent of men surveyed had raped a woman or girl, with one in 20 saying they had raped in the past year".

Ehlers said that some women "take drastic measures to prevent rape", including "inserting razor blades in their private parts".

She concluded: "I believe something's got to be done ... and this will make some men rethink before they assault a woman."

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
somehow this relates to ancient Egypt
Posts: 42937 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its funny how they are handing them out during the world cup for free, with most rape victims being native black women, why not sooner and free to them instead of the White and non African world cup Fans.
Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found the article and sheer nerve of the concept hilarious.
LOL, so I'm sick, but nevertheless, I detest rapists of all types, so I'm not adverse to this defensive.
However, like many kinds of aggressive abuses, I believe Rapist when caught should be forced to undergo effective psycho-evaluation and treatment for the first offense. Hopefully,this should help correct whatever is wrong in their skulls. If they revert back to abnormal patterns, I say the hell with them and off come the nuts.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sotuh Africa:

Full of rape

Full of crimes

Full of murder

Full of AIDS

Ever since so called white-boy got kicked out of power...

Is this really true, or is this a bad knife job, like some wicked and false vilification of the African, by the Albino-jew controlled press, so that their white trash KKK serfs, can feel good about themselves..

Complete Trash!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Old news for moi, interesting comments were posted on the first page of

this

thread, including one alluding to an earlier device "they had back in the day".

And on the topic of SA goign down the drain in certain ways, i saw a youtube video in which a black South African said that the trouble that wasn't beginning to brew towards the end of apartheid had already begun during it. In other words, the old had to be done away with and it was a matter of time (especially with the sanctions i would imagine).

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rockytsang
Member # 18290

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockytsang   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ased in gucci wallets for women in Florida. With his own son at [h3]louis vuitton monogram denim[/h3] at his side, Zamora specializes in what [u]cheap brooches[/u] what is sometimes
called "the snatchback" -- wholesale jewelry from china -- re-abducting children who were taken out [h4]Nike sports shorts[/h4] out of the country by one parent

Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder why they never thought of this device when the whites were raping wholesale all those women in South Africa to produce all those so-called "coloureds".

The same applies to the whites who raped their way in the Americas from Baffin Bay down to Tierra del Fuego. Classic case: In Mexico German men were given a carte blanche cheque to "improve" the racial stock of the Native peoples--which they did with much gusto. And they were actually paid money for their efforts to boot.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iron Lion,
You are on to something here. It's only after the Afikkkaner Reich fell from [b]political/b]--but not economic--power that the white international press sprung into action to paint SA as a big den of crime and disease.

Right now in SA if you have a simple cold or you just get sick then the quick diagnosis is AIDS. See the website HIVskeptic.wordpress.com.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com