EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » You are right-Something fishy going on here !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You are right-Something fishy going on here !
ray2007
Member # 20288

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ray2007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate to admit it- the whole Egyptsearch website has been hijacked as far as I can tell...

Impossible to reach any of the moderators or webmaster ,some of their links do not exist anymore and you are resetn right back to the forum..and one moderator from Afghanistan ?(sure a bearded muslim with his laptop in a cave)

Thus I can only conclude that this website is maintained to control any attempt at any kind of serious discussions whatsoever..

Also the so-called trolls here- unless you are paid impossible to be an honest broker(querier)

So who is controlling it- CIA,NSA,fools,mentally defectives
,shills,Mossad etc,bigoted people,lunatics,etc.. take your pick !

Conclusion - this is NOT the same website I used to belong to years ago desoite all its faults at that time..

Time to transmigrate(!) toa real website that is about ancient Egypt..

Posts: 10 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ So who did you post as years ago? (if you don't mind me asking) I will say that there are periods where the moderators through some reason or other take a leave of absence. Though for some reason this period now has gotten much longer than the previous times. If you are going to transmigrate, then where to?
Posts: 26246 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neferefre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ray2007:
I hate to admit it- the whole Egyptsearch website has been hijacked as far as I can tell...

Impossible to reach any of the moderators or webmaster ,some of their links do not exist anymore and you are resetn right back to the forum..and one moderator from Afghanistan ?(sure a bearded muslim with his laptop in a cave)

Thus I can only conclude that this website is maintained to control any attempt at any kind of serious discussions whatsoever..

Also the so-called trolls here- unless you are paid impossible to be an honest broker(querier)

So who is controlling it- CIA,NSA,fools,mentally defectives
,shills,Mossad etc,bigoted people,lunatics,etc.. take your pick !

Conclusion - this is NOT the same website I used to belong to years ago desoite all its faults at that time..

Time to transmigrate(!) toa real website that is about ancient Egypt..

I am looking for a new forum home to discuss ancient Egypt history. Things just are not the same around here, but there is so much information on this site, which makes it hard to leave. Have you found any new sites?
Posts: 197 | From: 5th Dynasty Abusir Temple | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you guys are adverse to Egypt search reloaded forum?
Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ray2007
Member # 20288

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ray2007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay-if you do a simple Google search you can find a multitude of forums,moderated in a responsible matter and even Arabic portals like
http://www.araboo.com
or expatforums(Egyptians now living in other countries etc..)

Now outside the forum for Egyptologists( mainly for professionals) the EEF
http://www.egyptologyforum.org the one I do find nice and where you have reasonable discussions(and even professionals do participate I surmise)

http://forum.egyptiandreams.co.uk

Yours,so see you there ...

Posts: 10 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neferefre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will take look at these forums.

--------------------
"Son of the sun god Ra"

Posts: 197 | From: 5th Dynasty Abusir Temple | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com