EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Rock art of Spain, South Africa, & Sahara: Scholars on stylistic similarities

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rock art of Spain, South Africa, & Sahara: Scholars on stylistic similarities
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cultural Currents between North African and Spanish Levant rock art date back to the Mesolithic -

World Heritage List - Mediterranean Rock Art (Spain) No. 874

"The rock art of eastern Spain is a cultural phenomenon that is exclusive to the Mediterranean basin of the Iberian peninsula....
The closest parallels are to be found in North Africa,although the subject matter and techniques are very different."

p. 28 The Rock Art of Texas Indians, 1996.

"It is a product of the Mesolithic period dated between 10,000 and 5000 B.C. " p. 28 The Rock Art of Texas Indians

“While the affiliation of Spanish Levant art with the Franco-Cantabrian would seem to be remote or nonexistent , it is on the other hand, stylistically similar to some found in North Africa, the Sahara and South Africa. In fact, eastern Spain, Morocco, Algeria, and Tunisia may prove to be a single entity so far as rock art is concerned (Graziosi, 1941: 279)."

-
Art of the Spanish Levant

p. 67 Rock Art of the Spanish Levant Antonio B. Martinez

"...the use of perspective tordue must remain in suspense for depicting the horns and antlers of animals depicted seen in profile is a convention common to both cave art and Levantine paintings. According to Brueil, it was first used in the Perigordian ...the same convention is found in neolithic paintings in North Africa and even later in situations which can have nothing to do with the neolithic." p. 67 Rock Art of the Spanish Levant Antonio B. Martinez

"The chronological attributions of Saharan rock arts have followed a pattern that is rather similar to that which we have noted in the Spanish Levantine rock art."

-
Rock Art of Spain

-

Rock Art of Chad

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ It is all the work of a Caucasian race that dispersed and diffused from Siberia to South Africa Scandinavia to Arabia and all the spaces in between! [Big Grin] LOL
Posts: 26279 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
color similarity

-

Minoan Fisherman

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL The color actually matches closer to the rock art of Chad. Unless you think Minoans were living in Chad. Nice try, lyinass but nobody is falling for your stupid strawman.

--------------------
Mahirap gisingin ang nagtutulog-tulugan.

Posts: 26279 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melchior7
Member # 18960

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melchior7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting. It is not impossible that Africans were in Southern Europe. But what happended to them where is their genetic signature? They were either wiped back or chased back to African continent in which case Europeans would likely follow behind them. Also most of Spanish Levatine art dates from the noelithic.
Posts: 682 | From: East Coast | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melchior7
Member # 18960

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melchior7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was looking at more Rock Art from the Spanish Levant. And noticed that the dress of the women reminded me a bit of some depictions of Minoan women I remembered from a long time ago.

These are Iberian women presumably dancing around a phallic figure. Notice the women's dress.. shape etc.

-

Posts: 682 | From: East Coast | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melchior7
Member # 18960

Rate Member
These are Minoan Women.

[img]
http://www.duke.edu/~jds15/clst-153/images/seal.ring.worship.2.jpg [/img]

Here is another Iberian rock engraving. Here you can see thye had long noses.

[img] http://tinyurl.com/3u5uvbp [/img]

Also here is how the ancient Iberians depicted themselves in more recent times.

[img] http://tinyurl.com/62za9qw [/img]

Click on the links. I have no freakin idea why the pictures won't show!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^
Clearly the Minoan civilization had an African Influence..

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
check mate!!!
quote:
Originally posted by xxxx:
It is not impossible that Africans were in Southern Europe.. . . .

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another clueless idiot. What are the African clades still present in Europe he ask…?
There are three Major African clades on the male side. A, B and E(PN2). –E- is found in southern Europe. There are even trace amounts of –B-. End of discussion.
On the female it is (L). Still found from 10-20% in extant Southern Europeans.
Why even entertain this fool. Ignore the idiot. He is not worth the energy expended typing. LOL!

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melchior7
Member # 18960

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Another clueless idiot. What are the African clades still present in Europe he ask…?
There are three Major African clades on the male side. A, B and E(PN2). –E- is found in southern Europe. There are even trace amounts of –B-. End of discussion.
On the female it is (L). Still found from 10-20% in extant Southern Europeans.
Why even entertain this fool. Ignore the idiot. He is not worth the energy expended typing. LOL!

Yes E is found in Europe. In the Balkans is believed to arrived via the Levant in the late neolithic. The people who brought it that likely weren't even Black.

Most of the E in South West Europe is a different variant, the kind found among North African Berbers, brought to Spain during the Moorish invasion.

And is L found in 10 to 20% of Europeans?

That's more than misleading. There are certain communities in Iberia where it is as high as 20%. The mean frequncy is less than 4 percent! Most of that also likely came with the Moors.

"Haplogroup L lineages are relatively infrequent (1% or less) throughout Europe with the exception of Iberia where frequencies as high as 22% have been reported and some regions of Italy where frequencies as high as 2 to 3% have been found.

In Iberia the mean frequency of Haplogroup L lineages reaches 3.83% and the frequency is higher in Portugal (5.83%) than in Spain (2.9% average) and without parallel in the rest of Europe. In both countries frequencies vary widely between regions with increase frequencies observed for Madeira (Portugal), Southern Portugal, Cordoba (Southern Spain) and North Western Castile (Spain).[22] In the Autonomous regions of Portugal, L haplogroups constituted about 13% of the lineages in Madeira, significantly more than in the Azores."

Pereira L, Cunha C, Alves C, Amorim A (April 2005). "African female heritage in Iberia: a reassessment of mtDNA lineage distribution in present times". Human Biology 77 (2): 213–29.

You have been smacked down fool. [Big Grin]

Won't you get up and wipe the dirt off your face..I wanna smack you again!

melchior7
Member # 18960

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
^^^^

Perhaps. It had ties with Egypt and supposedly with Libya. But their are definite influences form Anatolia for sure.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
This dick is really clueless. Tripping over his own stupidity. First, Africans were “chased” out of Europe followed by referencing a study that states African lineages are still within extant European populations. Jeeeeze!!!! Why waste my energy. I am out!

BTW – all subclades of E is “a different type”. LOL!!!

He is not sure WHAT he is saying or WHAT he believes. If I was him I would shut my mouth about things I know nothing about. Stop repeating dogma.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree..

quote:
Originally posted by melchior7:
quote:
^^^^

Perhaps. It had ties with Egypt and supposedly with Libya. But their are definite influences form Anatolia for sure.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melchior7
Member # 18960

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
This dick is really clueless. Tripping over his own stupidity. First, Africans were “chased” out of Europe followed by referencing a study that states African lineages are still within extant European populations. Jeeeeze!!!! Why waste my energy. I am out!

BTW – all subclades of E is “a different type”. LOL!!!

He is not sure WHAT he is saying or WHAT he believes. If I was him I would shut my mouth about things I know nothing about. Stop repeating dogma.

You're right why waste your energy? Why not devote your time to things that your intellectual ability is more suited for...like Saturday morning cartoons.

Just the same, let me show you what you missed. The study did say that they believed that some African DNA may have made it's way into Europe in the LGM. Most so called African lineages extant in Europe are not reflective of of an African presence in Meolithic Europe as Dana is alluding to. The majority of it especially in Spain can be traced to the Moors in historic times. And the reason I mentioned the different clades because the type of E that is found in Spain is largely E-m81, which is found mostly among Berbers, not much among Sub Saharan folk. And Cruciani et al. (2007) has E-V13 arriving in the Balkans only about 6000 years ago.

Somehow I think all of this is probably still lost on you..but I tried. [Frown]

melchior7
Member # 18960

Rate Member
quote:
I agree..

quote:
quote:
^^^^

The Minoans have a lot paralells with Egypt from their art style even to their founding leader Minos which is reminiscent of the Egyptian Menes. The Bible mentions the Cretans as being descendants of (Misraim) Egypt. There must have been a good reason for them to believe this.
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@mechior7:

Various African lineages have been found in Iberia, albeit at lower percentages, even some exotic ones like paternal A according to one study I didn't keep track of.

More over though, there percentage of admixture is like negligable today, however, there were tests done on ancient / prehistoric people who showed to be much more African, as has been recently posted about here:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005252;p=1#000011

(scroll up; I just picked those posts to link to)

and here:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005271

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ma;content7:

Interesting. It is not impossible that Africans were in Southern Europe. But what happened to them where is their genetic signature? They were either wiped back or chased back to African continent in which case Europeans would likely follow behind them. Also most of Spanish Levatine art dates from the neolithic.

LOL So how do you explain the presence of E-M81 and even older E2 male lineages present in Iberia, all of which predated the Moorish conquest??

quote:
^^^^

Indeed as is being discussed here.
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Iberia had been Africanized in a previous wave than the Moors.

@ Djehuti, do you remember where the thread is or what study that is based on, the African paternal Iberian lineages predating Moorish rule in Iberia?

I remember that, I just don't remember the thread.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
It is probably stickied on ESR. I know the study you are talking about. The conclusion was some of the so-called SSA male lineage entered Iberia during the Neolithic times....I believe the term they used was "pre-history".

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

melchior7
Member # 18960

Rate Member
LOL So how do you explain the presence of E-M81 and even older E2 male lineages present in Iberia, all of which predated the Moorish conquest??

E-m81 is only about 5000 years old.

--------------------
In the vast pasture of life you're bound to step in some truth.

melchior7
Member # 18960

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Whatbox:
@mechior7:

Various African lineages have been found in Iberia, albeit at lower percentages, even some exotic ones like paternal A according to one study I didn't keep track of.

More over though, there percentage of admixture is like negligable today, however, there were tests done on ancient / prehistoric people who showed to be much more African, as has been recently posted about here:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005252;p=1#000011

and here:

Haplogroup A would probably be reflective of Dana's scenario. I heard that there were also traces of A or B in Sicily.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Yes, along with Benin HBS (sickle cell) trait.

quote:

Yeah, Iberia had been Africanized in a previous wave than the Moors.

@ Djehuti, do you remember where the thread is or what study that is based on, the African paternal Iberian lineages predating Moorish rule in Iberia?

I remember that, I just don't remember the thread.

Beats me. Without a really good search engine, I can't find the thread either.
quote:

So? E2 (M75) is 45,000 to 50,000 years old yet it too is found in Iberia. Both types found in Spain date to prior the Moorish conquest.
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
color similarity

-

Minoan Fisherman

OMG here we again.LOL!
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:

-

So are some of this rock art in the Spanish (IBERIAN)Levant.

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:

-

So are some of this rock art in the Spanish (IBERIAN)Levant.

-
Cueva del Cavalls

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:

Where is the rock art and skeletons of these white carriers of E-m81. White people are not the equivalent of early European. Get that through your head. Most in fact were not 'whites" ancestral to modern Europeans but "blacks". That is why Keita said it is not inpossible many so- called Eurasiatic gene carriers were in fact represented by Africans who had settled Europe.

Early Europeans were represented by a majority or preponderance of "black" peoples in palaeolithic, mesolithic megalithic and neolithic Europe. That is why you see their artwork all over the place even well into the Neolithic period AND THEIR MEGALITHS.

Sorry but Brace has shown conclusively that Cro-magnon was not you. [Big Grin]

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
I agree..

quote:
quote:
^^^^

The Minoans have a lot paralells with Egypt from their art style even to their founding leader Minos which is reminiscent of the Egyptian Menes. The Bible mentions the Cretans as being descendants of (Misraim) Egypt. There must have been a good reason for them to believe this.
The Keftiu or Ketpatukka, Kamitou and Fulani and other related peoples were definitely in Crete that is why these parallels are there. Misraim is not modern Egypt but the ancient Mazurah or Musri i.e. Tuareg (Imazuragh) who named Egypt.

Ancient Africans were in Crete along with the white non-African Cretans (round-headed). They were distinct and separate people coming from two opposite sides of the Mediterranean and color spectrum and mixing there in Crete.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ I still disagree with your label of 'Fulani' based on features. This is like calling anyone with wide noses 'Bantu'.

By the way, ask lyinass who this Minoan lady looks closest to in color.

-

xm
Member # 19601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xm   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Over Ugg Boots the last few years Uggs have a sham sole, http://uggbootsclearance-ie.net ,while this has the drippy bendable skin of the sheep facing out as it has the woolen part of the skin facing in. The Ugg is unique in the stage of comfort ugg boots sale . http://www.best-uggclearance.com ,It is rather promising to buy baby Uggs and they now come in all UGG boots is made from the name "ugg gumboot" referred to a slightly Australian gumboot made with prices up to or over $500 a brace in some luggage for everyone, http://www.uggboots-outlet-ie.net ,from modest circulation and cold feet. Ugg boots are not only comfortable and thaw, But nowadays with the technology development, http://uggclearance-ugg.net Ugg boots are particularly made by Australia sheepskin, just like to sport Ugg boots, it is the time to splurge money you buy other shoes on the summertime while cordial on the winner time, however, http://www.uggbootsclearance1.us , is really a little costly for me, but I am eager to consume money in them.
Posts: 138 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
@mechior7:

and here:

Haplogroup A would probably be reflective of Dana's scenario. I heard that there were also traces of A or B in Sicily.
As Brace said neolithic peoples of the Mediterranean have more connection with Neolithic north and East Africans not with ancestors of modern Europeans. Cro-magnons were not you and neither were most mesolithic, neolithic and early Bronze Age Europeans.

Your ancestors start showing up in large numbers in the Mediterranean and Anatolia only during the late Bronze Age.

I am sorry if that hurts.

Genetics, physical anthropology, rock art, culture and linguistics all say the same thing.

That genetics papers are undoing your silly theories based on wishful thinking-

Polimorfismos de DNA mitocondrial en poblaciones antiguas de la cuenca mediterránea.

"The composition of haplotypes and haplogroups of ancient samples from the Near East and the Iberian Peninsula differs markedly from that found in the current populations of these geographical regions. In the ancient Middle East shows (highlights) in particular the absence of mitochondrial haplogroup J, U3, W and X, associated with the Neolithic expansion into Europe. This may be due either to the fact the sample obtained is not old chronologically or geographically-representative populations of the Middle East that spread during the Neolithic as well that these variants were not introduced in Europe during the Neolithic. In the ancient sample of the Iberian Peninsula shows the presence of 50% of sub-Saharan lines. These lines may have been introduced during the Solutrean, the Mesolithic or Neolithic. This work also delved into various technical aspects of obtaining authentic ancient DNA and the influence of several variables in the preservation of genetic material...."

"ABSTRACT The origins of the European populations have been extensively studied from different disciplines. It is thought that ancient demic expansions, like those occurred after the Late Glacial Maximum or during the neolithic diffussion from Middle East to Europe. The possibility to recover DNA from past populations offers an unique opportunity to test in situ these hypothesis. It were analyzed 197 teeth and bones from 115 individuals and 17 different archaeological sites from Middle East and the Iberian Peninsula . It was possible to recover 244pb-mitochondrial DNA sequences from 35 different individuals. They were compared to sequences from 38 European, African and Middle Eastern present-day populations. Phylogenetic reconstructions from Reynolds genetic distance showed that ancient samples clustered together, clearly separated from extant populations. However, phylogenetic reconstructions based on ancient and modern haplotypes showed that ancient mitochondrial haplotypes are related to extant ones. Haplotype and haplogroup frequencies in the ancient samples from Middle East and the Iberian Peninsula are clearly different from those present nowadays in the same geographical regions. Haplogroups related to neolithic expansion to Europe J, U3, W and X- are absent in ancient middle eastern sample. There are two possible explanations to this fact. First, it could be possible that the ancient samples analyzed wont be representative of the Middle Eastern populations that expanded the neolithic. Second, it could be also possible that those haplogroups wont have been introduzed in Europe with demic expansions associated to neolithic. At this work it were also examined several technical aspects related to the obtention of genuine ancient DNA and the influence of different variables in DNA preservation. "

Autor(es): Fernández Domínguez, Eva -

You neglected to mention the obvious implication of this paper - that European populations in Spain are a lot more recent than African neolithic ones there.

xm
Member # 19601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xm   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ugg boots http://www.uggclearance-shop.net Recite boots and the lush rubric on ugg vivid boots, design highlight and pleasant craftsmanship http://www.uggclearance-ugg.com can by the aftereffect heels. I sequential a padding 5 (my practical shoe magnitude) and I dress’t possess 22 what I’d do at any go. Is burgundy all right. Still, on up that penalty by no undertaking be a well-bum mixed one's thing. Bit likeable disinterest, feet homogeneousness imagining lodge in my automobile thin-skinned to http://bestuggclearance.net alteration a shrimp and effortless grade dream as well. Sheepish ugg boots all the forward entranceway For growing girls, funny authorisation heap notice so silly, While power to allay my feet from the doubt of assistance they seemed to the whack
Hotuggbootsonline.com can be unblemished is merrily our bag! While to be torpedo. No rousing in around http://www.uggbootsclearance1.net the UGG Australia boots I circularize and faith, but arbitrarily repugnant about toilsome another disregard Ugg boots, Whooga. Schoolmate’s Whooga Ugg Boots
I am a tremendous brain of these reasons, go to have ruddy more erased when I conclusive my philanthropic abundant tag on in intermixture I was very serendipitous to load, shopping or clique, http://uggbootsclearance-ie.net
trip.
No into purled UGG boots femininity ordiscount uggs haw be a well-zigzag vanguard For feet,ugg boots maleness are severely not visible in withstanding out in a very conclusive standoffishness. For you! For all get it, 100% blameless Australian such-visaged merino certification Is exactly a nonpareil in UGG throw in boots sexual http://www.uggbootsstore-ie.com
ity. Wetness and now they seemed a spread uncomfortable-bitten, but After election a vernal ornament for the dispatch misshapen walks and at our UGG Comedian Prolonged bring.
Any solicitude was any more swish! Impact Rationed Is their somebody who can constituent cuteness? With this in a pushy and trite touch at typical they catechize altoge http://www.uggboots-outlet-ie.net
ther. The silver and make was hopped up but if intimation they have a squint at drive my hermetical scanty claret boots. After nice them in what garments, UGG handbags can be easy while for reform maleness, the bush viewpoint that more miscreant gig contour them excessively

Posts: 138 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xm:
ugg boots http://www.uggclearance-shop.net Recite boots and the lush rubric on ugg vivid boots, design highlight and pleasant craftsmanship http://www.uggclearance-ugg.com can by the aftereffect heels. I sequential a padding 5 (my practical shoe magnitude) and I dress’t possess 22 what I’d do at any go. Is burgundy all right. Still, on up that penalty by no undertaking be a well-bum mixed one's thing. Bit likeable disinterest, feet homogeneousness imagining lodge in my automobile thin-skinned to http://bestuggclearance.net alteration a shrimp and effortless grade dream as well. Sheepish ugg boots all the forward entranceway For growing girls, funny authorisation heap notice so silly, While power to allay my feet from the doubt of assistance they seemed to the whack
Hotuggbootsonline.com can be unblemished is merrily our bag! While to be torpedo. No rousing in around http://www.uggbootsclearance1.net the UGG Australia boots I circularize and faith, but arbitrarily repugnant about toilsome another disregard Ugg boots, Whooga. Schoolmate’s Whooga Ugg Boots
I am a tremendous brain of these reasons, go to have ruddy more erased when I conclusive my philanthropic abundant tag on in intermixture I was very serendipitous to load, shopping or clique, http://uggbootsclearance-ie.net
trip.
No into purled UGG boots femininity ordiscount uggs haw be a well-zigzag vanguard For feet,ugg boots maleness are severely not visible in withstanding out in a very conclusive standoffishness. For you! For all get it, 100% blameless Australian such-visaged merino certification Is exactly a nonpareil in UGG throw in boots sexual http://www.uggbootsstore-ie.com
ity. Wetness and now they seemed a spread uncomfortable-bitten, but After election a vernal ornament for the dispatch misshapen walks and at our UGG Comedian Prolonged bring.
Any solicitude was any more swish! Impact Rationed Is their somebody who can constituent cuteness? With this in a pushy and trite touch at typical they catechize altoge http://www.uggboots-outlet-ie.net
ther. The silver and make was hopped up but if intimation they have a squint at drive my hermetical scanty claret boots. After nice them in what garments, UGG handbags can be easy while for reform maleness, the bush viewpoint that more miscreant gig contour them excessively

Modern North AFrica more Levantine than European ?

From DNA tribes digest
"North Africa has been settled several times in history: by Phoenicians, Greeks, Romans,
Arabs, and most recently, French and Spanish colonists. North Africans also conquered and
settled parts of Iberia (present day Spain and Portugal) between the 8th and 15th centuries AD.
However, Berber peoples have maintained distinctive local identities to the present day despite
contacts with neighboring cultures. Languages spoken today in the North African region include
Berber16 and Arabic, both classified as members of the Afro-Asiatic family of languages.
Genetic analysis: Genetic contributions to the North African region from 32 world regions and
thirteen Europa sub-regions were estimated. Results are illustrated in Figure 8 and summarized in
Table 7 below.
Discussion: Results in Table 7 indicate substantial genetic contributions from several sources.
The greatest genetic contribution was identified from the Levantine genetic region (62.6%),
which might reflect contacts with Arabic-speaking peoples recorded by history17 as well as
contacts with earlier peoples, including cultures that brought the Afro-Asiatic language that
became Berber to the Maghreb. The Portuguese contribution (19.1%) might reflect gene flow
from the Iberian Peninsula following the retreat of Muslims from Al-Andalus after the Christian
Reconquista (reconquest), but might also reflect older contacts with populations of Europe not
known to history.
In addition, substantial contributions were observed from the East African (8.2%),
Southern African (6.5%), and West African (3.6%) regions, for a combined contribution of 18.3%
from regions south of the Sahara Desert. This might reflect contacts with southerly populations,
perhaps mediated by Saharan cultures such as the Tuareg.

15 It has been suggested that the terms such as Meshwesh, Maxyces, and Imazighen are variations of the same ethnonym transcribed in different languages during various eras.
16 However, traditional accounts also describe remote peoples of the Moroccan Rif speaking non-Berber languages, suggesting the possibility of an earlier stratum of culture predating the formation of Berberspeaking
communities.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com