EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » AFRO-IRANIANS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: AFRO-IRANIANS
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro_Iranian

I just spoke with a Dutch Iranian, from Teheran, who has incredible looks, with blue eyes, black curly hair and he studies the law. I commiserated with him over the coming attack on Iran by the US. They are going to level Iran to the ground, starting this year, as soon Assad of Syria has left.
He reminded me about the Black Iranians from the south who also get bad treatment in Iran for some reason

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black people in mulato dominated country of West Asia and Latin America are mistreated and discriminate againt by their mulato children.Due to this fact Im against racial mixing .The foolish Moors in North Africa and Spain created harem of pale woman slave .The result is today NAfrica his dominated by mulato who treat black people as second class citizen .
I want black African people to empower , enrich their countries and get rid of ethnic prejudice because the black African countries are the only countries on earth were black people will not be discriminate base on the color of their skin .
I dont understand why mega millionaire and billionaire banker whant to go to war and destroy Syria,Iran like they destroyed Libya .It must be some kind of insanity, some megalomania.If I was wealthy my focus would be to have a good life, to enjoy life .I would be traveling to all the museum around the world,staying in 5 stars hotel,dining in 5 stars restaurant, dating ,shopping for luxury clothes,perfume,watches cars etc.There is no joy in destroying people country and mass murder people because they have a different point of view in politics .

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firewall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump.
Posts: 2566 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com