EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Dr. Shomarka Keita New Video

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dr. Shomarka Keita New Video
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wpRzeMgdXk
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good video!!!
Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finally came around to watching this video and yes it is very informative, even though we veterans of this forum pretty much already knew everything he addressed since it was discussed here all the time! I would say it would do some good for ignoramuses like Anglo-Idiot, Malcontent, and even the lyingass to watch it and correct their ill-conceived notions of indigenous African diversity but who am I kidding? LOL [Big Grin]

By the way, has anyone here heard of the website African Holocaust.net? The very issue Keita addressed can also be found in one of their webpages here.

-

Posts: 26246 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neferefre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
I finally came around to watching this video and yes it is very informative, even though we veterans of this forum pretty much already knew everything he addressed since it was discussed here all the time! I would say it would do some good for ignoramuses like Anglo-Idiot, Malcontent, and even the lyingass to watch it and correct their ill-conceived notions of indigenous African diversity but who am I kidding? LOL [Big Grin]

By the way, has anyone here heard of the website African Holocaust.net? The very issue Keita addressed can also be found in one of their webpages here.

-

Awesome website, thanks Djehuti
Posts: 197 | From: 5th Dynasty Abusir Temple | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com