EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » The Pack: A new comic about African Werewolves in Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Pack: A new comic about African Werewolves in Egypt
Punos_Rey
Administrator
Member # 21929

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Punos_Rey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, came across this newly started comic and figured I had to share, did a search and didn't see it mentioned. It is about African Werewolves who trouble through Ancient Egypt(the native Egyptians are portrayed as Africans), Nubia and other parts of Ancient Africa. The creator spent several years in Africa studying ancient cultures, in order to build the world The Pack takes place in. Right now it is a digital only release, but plans are in the works to run a kickstarter for a print release after the first saga is complete.

Facebook page for The Pack:
https://www.facebook.com/thepackcomic

Interview with the creator:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/03/15/the-pack/

Posts: 574 | From: Guinee | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome drawings. Very realistic.

-

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R.Havoc
Banned
Member # 18722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for R.Havoc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yfkng Idiot!

Even the Nubians don't look like these West Africans.

Posts: 496 | From: Greenland | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firewall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Caveman:
Yfkng Idiot!

You are not making any sense.

Those are Egyptians IN EGYPT in the picture above not west africans.

Posts: 2560 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this is done by a White then I will reserve judgment.....

They Are Not To Be Trusted. Period.

.....and the so called liberal progressive open minded ones are the worst.

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Firewall:
quote:
Originally posted by Caveman:
Yfkng Idiot!

You are not making any sense.

Those are Egyptians IN EGYPT in the picture above not west africans.

So true, for this being in Egypt.

Yet, we do have West Africans who look like them and even are genetically close. [Big Grin]

Logically, since ancient Egyptians arose from further South, Sahara-Sahel. This thing is way too difficult for caveman.
He show have stayed in his cave. Instead of coming of here, to egyptsearch.

https://youtu.be/OGBOX8BN8ew

https://youtu.be/0iesIYnXt-I

http://youtu.be/4K-sWEgq-lM

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
If this is done by a White then I will reserve judgment.....

They Are Not To Be Trusted. Period.

.....and the so called liberal progressive open minded ones are the worst.

Researching is important.

http://www.zomagazine.com/paul-louise-julie/

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I like the idea of changelings I wished the author would use the more African thing of a changeling leopard, lion Hyena or serpent the werewolf would be rare in Africa..but kudos for getting the ball rolling.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Some other great cartoonists like Charles R. Saunders, Milton Davis.

-

-

-

-

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
While I like the idea of changelings I wished the author would use the more African thing of a changeling leopard, lion Hyena or serpent the werewolf would be rare in Africa..but kudos for getting the ball rolling.

yes, that would have made it even more realistic.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
[img]http://www.mvmediaatl.com/uploads/3/1/4/7/3147583/8472065_orig.jpg[i/mg]

-

-

-

http://www.mvmediaatl.com/summer-specials.html

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nix
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol # Ish Gebor:
Some other great cartoonists like Charles R. Saunders, Milton Davis.

-

-

-

-

-

Ha! read Imaro as a kid bought back some memories.. [Big Grin]
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Come here caveman, so I can slice your head.

-

Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we need A LOT more of this to be honest. next up black people create their own superhuman (african-based) company of some sort primarily geared for their own people and place em up there ranking with the rest of the others. >

toei, marvel, dc, tatsunoko etc. [Big Grin]

Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com