EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » African Originatin Of Biblical Proper Nouns

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: African Originatin Of Biblical Proper Nouns
Before Chrisna
Cool
Member # 22932

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Before Chrisna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By combining the techniques of Historical Linguistics with the studies of Ancient Nile Valley Civilizations, I have been able to identify Biblical words terms, especially proper nouns, that were derived directly from ancient Kamet and/or Nubian source materials. Furthermore, the word terms in question were used in ancient North African doctrines thousand of years before the Hebrew and Christian eras. This revelation suggest that Biblical metaphors, histories and doctrines were borrowed through cultural diffusion from earlier African Sacred Cosmologies and Totemic doctrines. This would mean that the books of the Bible may be recognized as some of the most important preservations of the African cultural record.

Here is a simple tabulation of important Biblical word terms (English) and there Kamet equivalents.

Gabriel Geb Ra "Earth Nature"
Mary Meri "Love, Beloved"
Adam Aten "One, Sole"
Adonai Aten "One, Sole"
Lazarus (El)Asarus "Resurrection"
Moses Meses "messenger"
Sarah Sahara "Barren"
Eve Efe "Female"
Hamon Ammon "God"
Herod Heru "King's Title"
Jordan Heru n "Heru's Land"
Jericho Heru ka "Heru's Spirit"
Jerusalem Heru saamen "Heru son of Amen"
Easter Ast Re "Isis, Eastern"
Ah Asarus Asar Re "Osiris
Caesar Ka Asar "Osiris"
Noah Knu "Creation Nature"
Peter Petah Re "Male Pathway"
Mathew Maat mes "Truth Nature"

If you don't understand the information above, no harm done. If you DO understand the information above, don't worry..... Your were already moving out of the matrix (corrupted), so... no harm done!

Have fun in your journey of RE-cognition!
Hotep!

Posts: 46 | From: Berkeley Ca | Registered: Aug 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian and Hebrew(Semetic) are of the same language group(Afro-Asiatic) so it makes sense that they share similar meanings in various names and phrases.

However you're going to have to prove Semetic is "African" in origin....as far as I know the Semtic branch of the family is thought originate in Canaan...idk

Though the Language group is speculated by some to have it uhrimat in Africa...

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Before Chrisna
Cool
Member # 22932

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Before Chrisna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for your interest. I was trying to keep things simple as possible so as not to confuse folks who were new to linguistics. However, I actually have covered this subject quite extensively and will post more "scientific type" materials in the future.

But...Let us get to Afro-Asiatic Basics and new revelations of Eurocentric Nonconformity.

It is not acceptable to use terms such as "Semitic, Hamitic, or Cushitic when trying to illuminate ancient language patterns. These terms are loaded with religious biases, colonial convictions and have no real scientific bases or definitions. In addition, terms like Near East, Middle East, Babylon, Phoenician and Canaan are political-religious constructs that provide the bases for European land grabs(invasions) and political control. These terms are also non scientific.
An example of Eurocentric propaganda is the construction of the term, "Near East".

East of What?

Actually, Jerusalem, Jericho, and Jordan are places "Near Africa". Another mad term the boys at Chicago will use is "Oriental"! Drives me crazy! Like some how North Africans magically become "Chinese or something. These same professors of Eurocentric propaganda invented the term, "Sub Sahara". Another ridiculous and racist term that has no scientific validity.

Well, here we are. We desire to study historical linguistics but we have to get past the colonial racism and Biblical convictions that permeated the thought minds of, "academic colonizers".
Simple, do the primary! Learn to read hieroglyphics. Familiarize yourself with cuneiform. Compare and contrast the ancient scripts, letters, and words. Take it out of there hands. It will be ever rewarding!
Once I started reading hieroglyphics, I immediately realized that the modern Alphabet was derived from Africa. I knew that the word "Rabi", was derived from the African word, "Ra Ba", meaning "father Amen Re". I could easily see that the term, "Deacon", was taken from the Ancient priest who took care of the temple.(10 days)
I could read for myself their ancient doctrines and start to recognize their train of thought and their systems of conveying information. "Colleges)
However, the journey to understand hieroglyphics may be challenging but it is absolutely worth it!

Until net time, hotep!

Posts: 46 | From: Berkeley Ca | Registered: Aug 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Before Chrisna
Cool
Member # 22932

Rate Member
Good Reading

"Egypt is the Light of the World." Gerald Massey
"Anacalypsis" Godfrey Higgins
"Exploding the Myths" Anthony Browder
"Beginning Hieroglyphics" Wallace Budge
"Egyptian Hieroglyphics" Stephanie Rossini
"Blacked out by Whitewash" Susan Suzar
"The Isis Papers" Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
"The Handbook of historical Linguistics" Joself/Janda
"The Woman's Excyclopedia of Myths and Secrets" Barbara Walker
"Egyptian Hieroglyphic Grammar" Gunther Roeder
"Moses and Monotheism" Sigmund Freud

Before Chrisna
Cool
Member # 22932

Rate Member
Note;

In my younger days, I competed in Olympic style, "Tae Kwon Do", Karate. We often competed at UC Berkeley and other Colleges. Most often the judges were of Korean or European-American decent. I competed really hard, but lost most of my fights because of the judge's decision. I had a feeling that both the Korean and White judges were prejudicial against are team, our squad having a majority of Black Athletes. That suspicion was verified when I overheard members Korean and White teams using Racial Slurs at a tournament event.
As the new Captain of a struggling Karate team, I created a new strategy in order to take the judges, politics and prejudicial biases out of the equation of winning Olympic Style Karate Matches. I instructed everyone to train to knock out their opponent. Period!
That meant dedicating yourself to strenuous practice! Not just to play the game, but to truly understand the game, the art and to "Master Yourself! I told my team mates, stop trying to be Korean! Be yourself. Your the Master of you.
With your rhythm, movement and Soul; no body can beat you if you believe in who you are!
For the next two years, we became a mighty force. I did not loose a match for the next two years, and I lost that match to a great Afro-American practitioner.

This story was an example of how we could view Egyptology. Generally speaking, Europeans believe that they have control of the Egyptology game! They dominate at Yale, UC Berkeley, Brigham Young, and Chicago. They make the rules of academic play and expect us to play by their Egyptology paradigms.
However, we could sabotage their system by becoming masters of the primary study. We could start by reading the messages written on the sides of the obelisk, on the temple columns, on papyrus, on the temple ceilings, on the walls, and on the furniture. We would be able to take the "judges" out of the equation. By mastering the art of "practicing Egyptology", we will not be subject to European controls; including language interpretation, image interpretations and dating (time) analysis.
That would be so cool! I'm just saying...

P.S. "Which Way? DAT Way!" (Migos)

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com