EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » OSIRISNET; The tombs of Ancient Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OSIRISNET; The tombs of Ancient Egypt
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Welcome to Osirisnet.
The tombs of Ancient Egypt is what this site seeks to present. The intention is to investigate them in depth so as to get to know them, and to understand how they worked and what messages they still convey.
The richly illustrated descriptions on this site can serve as a guidebook for any tombs you might visit that are open to the public. They will also enable you to discover the many others to which you will never have access otherwise.

A monthly newsletter is also published by Osirisnet. This presents the latest discoveries and most recent publications in the field of Egyptology.

The webmaster, Thierry Benderitter
Member of the International Association of Egyptologists (IAE).
Osirisnet is one of the websites "recommended for Egyptology research" by Professor Khaled el-Enany, former Director of the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, Minister of Antiquities of Egypt

https://www.osirisnet.net/e_centrale.htm

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khaemwaset
Member # 23172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for khaemwaset   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@the lioness
In 2014 I've proposed to Thierry Benderitter to construct together a website about QV44 but he refused.

Posts: 20 | From: Belgium | Registered: Jan 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khaemwaset
Member # 23172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for khaemwaset   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With permission of the inspector of the Valley of the Queens I had taken 820 photos of the murals of QV44 between March 2004 and March 2013.
All the murals of QV44 are visible on my website about QV44 [Smile]
https://tomb-khaemwaset-gaspard.info

Posts: 20 | From: Belgium | Registered: Jan 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com