EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Why do persians in asia look like "europeans"? Are they from a common origin?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why do persians in asia look like "europeans"? Are they from a common origin?
artbynani
alive
Member # 23238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for artbynani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello. Minus the obvious color differences it seems if persians, middle-easterns and some europeans had their dna mutate to form the same body colors as some europeans, they would all look identical. Is there a strong genetic basis to say these people are unrelated and separate or are they all generally the same minus particular mixing here and there.

I mean, somalis and yoruba are nowhere near each other genetically and are their own groups. oromo and somalis branched out from each other eons ago rather than one being "mixed" to be different. Are europeans vs middle-easterners the same or are they the same people who've branched and mixed overtime rather than differentiate to form separate groups?

I mean, with all the turkish invasions from central asia into europe and such, are most europeans who look the same actually the same at a base level? is that why theres always that standard pale-ish skin, black/dark brown hair, dark eyes and broad featured face from persia all the way into crotia and spain?

Persian:  -

Italian:
 -

Turkish:
 -

Spain:
 -

Portugal:
 -

Swedish. I mean they look identical minus eumelanin in the hair and more in the skin/eyes
 -

Posts: 17 | From: earth | Registered: Jun 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com