This is topic Muslim mens view on non muslim women and sex in forum Politics at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=004759

Posted by Tibe still working (Member # 16647) on :

Why is it that more than 50% of all rapes in Denmark is comitted by a foreigner and out of that % the majority of the rapist are young muslim men????? [Mad]

100% of the people that commit gangrapes are young arab muslims. Yesterday a big trial was over and the men was all senteced to:

Abdullah Maayuf Al-Badri, 20 years old: 2 years and 9 month sentence. Expelled from Denmark and EU forever after serving the time.

His twinbrother Hussein Maayuf Al-Badri 20 years old: 2 years and 9 month sentence. Expelled from Denmark and EU forever after serving the time.

Fahad Maziad Masaad, 18 years old: 2 years and 9 month sentence. Expelled from Denmark and EU forever after serving the time.

Abdulaziz Khazar Jebir, 17 years old.2 years and 6 month sentence. Expelled from Denmark and EU forever after serving the time.

They gangraped a 14 year old danish girl. They took turns in using her oral, anal and in her vagina.

All the young men and their friends and family was there. They cried after the sentence and some yelled: "**** country your all racist, **** the danish and the danish whores" There was fights outside and inside the court room because their families would not accept that the young men never can sit foot in Denmark or europe again.

IMO the police should have captured them all and put them on the first plane home. They dont have a human view that we like in Denmark and since they seems to think we are a whore and **** country - why do they wanna stay here???? [Mad] [Mad]

The 4 men was all from Iraq.

Posted by happybunny (Member # 14224) on :

Hi tibe [Wink]

Cases like these do make me mad unfortunely here in the UK after they have served their time, they will not be deported because of their 'human rights'. This is what makes me really angry [Mad] These 'men' did not care about the human rights of their victim or victims in some cases [Roll Eyes] but we as a country 'have' to care about them. Now that is what i call F**ked up! [Mad]

This case is sad in many ways for even those familes who relatives conmitted those crimes are full of hatred too, WTF! How would they feel if their young daughter/sister/cousin were gangraped by a bunch of Danish lads - there would be uproar. Stories like these make people angry and sadly for those muslims who are good people they suffer [Frown]

Posted by unfinished thought. (Member # 16076) on :

ot: American fury at cancer-stricken Lockerbie bomber's 'release' on compassionate grounds

American relatives of the Lockerbie bombing victims were today shocked by reports that the man found guilty of Britain's worst terrorist atrocity is to be released.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1206190/Lockerbie-bomber-suffering-cancer-moved-Libya-compassionate-grounds.html

quote:
Originally posted by happybunny:
Hi tibe [Wink]

Cases like these do make me mad unfortunely here in the UK after they have served their time, they will not be deported because of their 'human rights'. This is what makes me really angry [Mad] These 'men' did not care about the human rights of their victim or victims in some cases [Roll Eyes] but we as a country 'have' to care about them. Now that is what i call F**ked up! [Mad]

This case is sad in many ways for even those familes who relatives conmitted those crimes are full of hatred too, WTF! How would they feel if their young daughter/sister/cousin were gangraped by a bunch of Danish lads - there would be uproar. Stories like these make people angry and sadly for those muslims who are good people they suffer [Frown]

How can they yell "racists" and "sh!t country" ???? [Mad] [Eek!] What did they expect? That we should lay our daugthers down to get freely raped by their fcked up sons???

We took them in and granted them asylum. Gave them houses, money, food, free health care, free educations for their kids. More than they would ever have had in their own sh!t country (that goes for all the arab nations! ) In their own country they would probaly have been executed. Her they get of with less than 3 years jail time and a ticket to Iraq and 2000 euros in their pockets to get settled. The should have had nothing. A flight tickt to Australia and a kick in the ass out of the plane when the flight was above Iraq !!!!

And hi Happybunny how are y [Smile]

Posted by Questionmarks (Member # 12336) on :

I wonder how they will do that. Buy them a plane-ticket to Baghdad and put them on the plane, or just drop them outide of the country-border?
I've heard several times that the men are back sooner as they finished the reports, they prefer to stay illegal, or they ask asylum in another EU-country.
A few years ago a young gril here was killed, and a young Iraqi-asylum-seeker was under suspicion. He dissappeared to Germany, under a false name...
You cannot imagine how much it happens that I actually see strange Middle-Eastern men coming in by others who have a shop or something like that, asking for work, housing, shelter etc.
Fake identities, even fake nationalities. All men who have something to hide...

quote:
Originally posted by Questionmarks:
I wonder how they will do that. Buy them a plane-ticket to Baghdad and put them on the plane, or just drop them outide of the country-border?
I've heard several times that the men are back sooner as they finished the reports, they prefer to stay illegal, or they ask asylum in another EU-country.
A few years ago a young gril here was killed, and a young Iraqi-asylum-seeker was under suspicion. He dissappeared to Germany, under a false name...
You cannot imagine how much it happens that I actually see strange Middle-Eastern men coming in by others who have a shop or something like that, asking for work, housing, shelter etc.
Fake identities, even fake nationalities. All men who have something to hide...

They was taken straight to prison and will not be released until they sit foot in Iraq the judge said. Based on how they behaved and how their families was behaving he found it likely that they would dissapear if they was released.
Clever judge.

I'm fine Tibe just busy with the kids and being the summer holidays don't get much time - roll on September i say [Wink] Hope you and yours are all fine [Wink]

The problem is though, that here judges do that and say they will deport them but when the time comes there hands are tied because of their human rights, that's what makes many people here angry.

Questionmarks you are right there are so many that can get false documents. Here when my hubby meets up with friends in London he always comes back and says that people approach them and offer them any documents passports,driving licences etc. He always says that those people know more about the UK system than people like me, they more about the benefit system, housing everything. It's sad but true that is why people are getting fed up. My hubby understand why people are getting fed up he sees things the way i do - thankfully.

[Smile]

When they have a good lawyer, he will be informed about how far the law it 'stretchable'; what is and isn't possible, what it risky and what is tolerated etc.
It costs a few box, but then you have something... [Wink]
And yes, indeed, there are numerous people who are 'helping' the ones who don't know the way. Against payment too, so all together it will take years before such an illegal has payed off everybody who has been involved.
What I find the most strange is that these men sually join the club when it's all finished; they have noticed how much money has been made by this, and they are going to do the same themselves, for other newcomers.
They have been fallen in a snakehole, and finally become a snake too...
That's dangerous, because norms and values don't count anymore. As soon as Achmed Mohamed from Jordany has become a criminal in France and is on risk, tomorrow he will be Mohamed Achmed from Egypt in Belgium or Germany...
There is a big discussion about DNA-registration, because of the privacy, but I think it's the only solution...

Posted by ** Ahmad** (Member # 16703) on :

Those facken rapists!!!!
Their penises should be cut off and thrown to street dogs and cats [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

Posted by EgyptianDoc77 (Member # 3777) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
Why is it that more than 50% of all rapes in Denmark is comitted by a foreigner and out of that % the majority of the rapist are young muslim men????? [Mad]

100% of the people that commit gangrapes are young arab muslims. Yesterday a big trial was over and the men was all senteced to:

Abdullah Maayuf Al-Badri, 20 years old: 2 years and 9 month sentence. Expelled from Denmark and EU forever after serving the time.

His twinbrother Hussein Maayuf Al-Badri 20 years old: 2 years and 9 month sentence. Expelled from Denmark and EU forever after serving the time.

Fahad Maziad Masaad, 18 years old: 2 years and 9 month sentence. Expelled from Denmark and EU forever after serving the time.

Abdulaziz Khazar Jebir, 17 years old.2 years and 6 month sentence. Expelled from Denmark and EU forever after serving the time.

They gangraped a 14 year old danish girl. They took turns in using her oral, anal and in her vagina.

All the young men and their friends and family was there. They cried after the sentence and some yelled: "**** country your all racist, **** the danish and the danish whores" There was fights outside and inside the court room because their families would not accept that the young men never can sit foot in Denmark or europe again.

IMO the police should have captured them all and put them on the first plane home. They dont have a human view that we like in Denmark and since they seems to think we are a whore and **** country - why do they wanna stay here???? [Mad] [Mad]

Let me tell you something. it is very sad to here about that report but tell you what!! communities are responsible when it comes to rape in diferent ways.

In one part there are many ways how those foreigners get into your countries. Either through asylums, marriages or which ever ways.
Careful selection of who gets in your countries and survelillance on those people is a must.

Lets say what behaviours do u expect of importing a gigolo bastard from somewhere!! and giving him a residence in your place. You are not only hurting yourselves but exposing many others of your own community( ur deemed responsible in that sense) to their dangers and lack of morals and when it comes to their 2nd and 3rd generations expect that lack of morals and those behaviours still runs in families and question carefully the ways they were brought up and by who ( could it be their gigolo bastard parents !!!)....

The issue isnt about nationalities of those commiting rapes but who they are!!!

That violent , moral less behaviour needs to be studied significantly regardless of who commits it.

quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianDoc77:
quote:

Let me tell you something. it is very sad to here about that report but tell you what!! communities are responsible when it comes to rape in diferent ways.

In one part there are many ways how those foreigners get into your countries. Either through asylums, marriages or which ever ways.
Careful selection of who gets in your countries and survelillance on those people is a must.

Lets say what behaviours do u expect of importing a gigolo bastard from somewhere!! and giving him a residence in your place. You are not only hurting yourselves but exposing many others of your own community( ur deemed responsible in that sense) to their dangers and lack of morals and when it comes to their 2nd and 3rd generations ecxpect that lack of morals and those behaviours run in families....

That violent , moral less behaviour needs to be studied significantly regardless of who commits it.

YES,Rape cases is not about religion and As I see from the names those people are Moroccan or from Algeria whose problems are known with discipline and Islam and I do not want to talk about,so let me guess were those people born in Denmark?
I think they are born not immigrated

In a way...
A country always has to deal with other countries. One of the consequences of being an EU-member is that there is the right on free traffic for EU-citizens in between that states. There are no border-controlls anymore. One of the results is that criminals are free to move to another country too, and as long as there isn't a European police-force, it's a matter of dealing with it. One country is better is another one, but for instance in belgium it already is a problem when such a creature hops into the Wallonian part, after commiting a crime in the Flemish part. They don't get along together very well, that Flemish and Wallonians...
Anyway, the European countries don't use one universal law. Also for immigration there are relative easy countries ( as Belgium) and difficult countries ( as The Netherlands)
So, that immigrants aren't stupid either, they ask citizenship in an easy country and hop over to another one. And they are all Iraqi's!!!
Not in real, but Iraqi's have a certain position and certain rights because of the situation in Iraq.
So, offering help to 'refugees'in my opinion should be offered in the area itsselve. When it's to dangerous, then it will be the neighbourcountries, just like 100 years ago.
It's more easy to return when the situation has bettered, there are not that big cultural differences, and a Euro in the Middle-Eastern countries is worth double, triple or more.
So, we can do more with the same amount of money.
If we spent that same amount of money that has been spend now on sheltering refugees in the area itsselve, then we could offer them much more facilities, even education and work on their future.
Then indeed you are able to help the ones who are in need...

Posted by Ayisha (Member # 4713) on :

quote:
Originally posted by ** Ahmad**:
quote:
quote:

Lets say what behaviours do u expect of importing a gigolo bastard from somewhere!! and giving him a residence in your place. You are not only hurting yourselves but exposing many others of your own community( ur deemed responsible in that sense) to their dangers and lack of morals and when it comes to their 2nd and 3rd generations ecxpect that lack of morals and those behaviours run in families....

YES,Rape cases is not about religion and As I see from the names those people are Moroccan or from Algeria whose problems are known with discipline and Islam and I do not want to talk about,so let me guess were those people born in Denmark?

quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:The 4 men was all from Iraq.

Posted by Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on :

quote:

100% of the people that commit gangrapes are young arab muslims.

Please I think first of all you have to provide a CREDIBLE source for such statements which I find personally quite exaggerated.

IMHO Danish people are just like the Germans - most of them are afraid of too much foreign blood in their own country.

Very sad case though and these guys got what they deserve - they screwed up their own future. I personally hope they will be gangraped themselves before departing Denmark.

Btw only couple months ago 10 Egyptians were sentenced to death because of gangraping a woman some of you might remember the case.

http://www.adnkronos.com/AKI/English/Security/?id=3.0.3074308354

Posted by 'Shahrazat (Member # 12769) on :

When I heard about immigrants, the same story always comes to my mind. [Smile]

Once my French guide in Nice (who hates immigrants but married to a Turkish gigolo) told me that, once there was a huge fight between two Morroccon gangs in Nice. Then the police came and took some of them to the jail but most of them could escape. But the next day these two gangs united and bombed the police station [Big Grin]

By the way that Turkish-French couple was so funny. Woman was such a fat dominant tough wife and her skinny Turkish husband was always angry to her and saying behind her back ''Allahsız Marieeeee' (means 'Marie you have no Allah) [Big Grin]

Once there was a police-raid here, and they took illegals. One of them I knew. The police took him and I didn't hear anything about him anymore.
Months later I was in Cairo, and a woman asked me about the man. The man's family came to her house because they heard he was arrested, and didn't hear from him anymore.
I couldn't inform them, I knew nothing more as they did. It was quite sad, because the man had a wife and children, which he hadn't seen for ±7 years. he sended them money by other Egyptians.
Now there wasn't any money coming anymore, so the family was worried...
Again a few months later, I was sitting in an Egyptian cafetaria, and who came in, for delivering goods???? Yes, the missing illegal.
I immediatly noticed that this was no news for the people there, so he must have been there regulary. He came to me to shake hands and I told him what happened in Cairo, and he promised me to contact them.
Later I understood that after his arrest, he was released soon, and they just found another job for him. For safety they kept it secret, even for the wife and children.
I think he is here for 9 years now, hasn't seen his family since that 9 yrs ago, and if he gets arrested, he knows he will be released soon. The 'helpers' find him a lwayer, another job, which is costing more money,so it will take longer untill h has paid back all...
and all that time his family is waiting....

Posted by EgyptianDoc77 (Member # 3777) on :

quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat:

Once my French guide in Nice (who hates immigrants but married to a Turkish gigolo) told me that, once there was a huge fight between two Morroccon gangs in Nice. Then the police came and took some of them to the jail but most of them could escape. But the next day these two gangs united and bombed the police station [Big Grin]

By the way that Turkish-French couple was so funny. Woman was such a fat dominant tough wife and her skinny Turkish husband was always angry to her and saying behind her back ''Allahsız Marieeeee' (means 'Marie you have no Allah) [Big Grin]

you didnt mention if he was just a gigolo or a gigolo bastard!!!! it makes a difference [Big Grin]

This reminds me of Rachid Tahas song " Voila Voila"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2Lv0-NXBek

Voilà, voilà, que ça recommence Partout, partout et sur la douce France Voilà, voilà, que ça recommence Partout, partout, ils avancent La leçon n'a pas suffit Faut dire qu'à la mémoire on a choisi l'oubli Partout, partout, les discours sont les mêmes Etranger, tu es la cause de nos problèmes Moi je croyais qu'c'était fini Mais non, mais non, ce n'était qu'un répit

The lesson was not learned. they chose to forget. Everywhere I hear what they say, Foreigners you are the cause of our problems. Me I thought it was all over But in fact, it was only a pause Voilà, voilà, it starts again Everywhere and in la douce France Voilà, voilà, it starts again They are coming Voilà, voilà

quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes Ahmed and Egyptiandoc - i DO believe that it comes down to religion and nationality. Arabs and muslims view on sex and women are completely different from how we are viewed in the west. Never have i been in a place where there are so much sexual haresment as in the middle east (been to Jordan and Egypt 9 times) And when y seen in the news thoose hijab wearing mother screaming that we are a country full of whores that we deserve it and we are all racists ect ect. And some imans and Mullahs are even preaching the same thing on fridays in the mosques.

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

Please I think first of all you have to provide a CREDIBLE source for such statements which I find personally quite exaggerated.

IMHO Danish people are just like the Germans - most of them are afraid of too much foreign blood in their own country.

Very sad case though and these guys got what they deserve - they screwed up their own future. I personally hope they will be gangraped themselves before departing Denmark.

Btw only couple months ago 10 Egyptians were sentenced to death because of gangraping a woman some of you might remember the case.

The source is a study written in danish but i will find it and post it for y if y dont believe me.....

quote:

I actually cant see the fun stuff here??? [Confused] When has bombing a police station full of fathers, sons, brothers work for a living been funny???? [Confused] That must be muslim arab humour like when we laugh at your profet.....!

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes Ahmed and Egyptiandoc - i DO believe that it comes down to religion and nationality. Arabs and muslims view on sex and women are completely different from how we are viewed in the west. Never have i been in a place where there are so much sexual haresment as in the middle east (been to Jordan and Egypt 9 times) And when y seen in the news thoose hijab wearing mother screaming that we are a country full of whores that we deserve it and we are all racists ect ect. And some imans and Mullahs are even preaching the same thing on fridays in the mosques.

quote:
quote:

The source is a study written in danish but i will find it and post it for y if y dont believe me.....
The most confusing issue to me is that you are the most person who stands against Islam and you married a muslim ,how come?!!
Are you trying to convert this to fight between us Muslims and you or what do you want?!
Is not Denmark your beloved country that attacked us first by the stupid facken racist cartoon about our prophet or us?
why the fack are your country going to publish the cartoons again in the gallery at the end of this month!!???
your country was the one who attacked us,and you have to deal with it

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

The most confusing issue to me is that you are the most person who stands against Islam and you married a muslim ,how come?!!
Are you trying to convert this to fight between us Muslims and you or what do you want?!
Is not Denmark your beloved country that attacked us first by the stupid facken racist cartoon about our prophet or us?
why the fack are your country going to publish the cartoons again in the gallery at the end of this month!!???

Attack y with a cartoon???????? [Eek!] [Roll Eyes]

Did y know there are large groups of danish people everywhere that has signed "Im sorry for the cartoons" campaign because we thought it was an unnecessay provocation by the news paper. Where and when do y ever see any arab or muslim stand up against his own peoples actions??????

Im against all intolerant muslims that believe we in the west are all whores and evil just because we dont wear a sack around our head or calls our god Allah. The rest of the muslims i love - among them y will find my Gabr.

Posted by *Dalia* (Member # 13012) on :

quote:

So you are saying it is ok to gangrape a girl because of some cartoons? You are actually justifiying such a crime? [Eek!]

Those rapes had nothing whatsoever do to with any cartoons, not sure why you bring this issue into it.

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

Did y know there are large groups of danish people everywhere that has signed "Im sorry for the cartoons" campaign because we thought it was an unnecessay provocation by the news paper. Where and when do y ever see any arab or muslim stand up against his own peoples actions??????

Im against all intolerant muslims that believe we in the west are all whores and evil just because we dont wear a sack around our head or calls our god Allah. The rest of the muslims i love - among them y will find my Gabr.

what sorry are you talking about???

Your country is going to publish the cartoons again at the end of this month in a gallery!!!!!

You are not sorry nor your country ,your heart is full of hatred against all muslims and every thing Arabic

quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
quote:

So you are saying it is ok to gangrape a girl because of some cartoons? You are actually justifiying such a crime? [Eek!]

Those rapes had nothing do to with any cartoons, not sure why you bring this issue into it.

would you please stop twisting the words and their meanings!! [Mad]

The whole issue is directed toward tibe as she said Muslims hate them,but actually ,this s because mrs.tibe want muslims to do exactly as she wants ,which will not happen,how muslims are going love them when you are disrespecting them

quote:

I haven't twisted your words, it's you who said "deal with it" when referring to a violent crime. There wasn't a word of condemnation for it from you.

So please clarify -- do you think it is ok what those guys did?

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

what sorry are you talking about???

Your country is going to publish the cartoons again at the end of this month in a gallery!!!!!

You are not sorry nor your country ,your heart is full of hatred against all muslims and every thing Arabic

Your are so retarded and stupid. Your one of thoose muslims i truely think should have stayed in your dads penis!!!!!
This is only of of the many apoligies http://undskyldmuhammed.wordpress.com/ even bothered to translated into lots of different languages. Sorry for the cartons are made by ordenary danish people.

I ask y again:
Where and when do y ever see or have seen any arab or muslim stand up against his own peoples actions??????

Ahmad got a point here. If Danish wanted to pick not only on their own Muslims inside country but worldwide they accomplished that big time (how many violent protests and deaths occurred during the protests against the cartoons worldwide???).

You know freedom of speech can only go so far, you gotta respect other people religions - even if perhaps you don't agree with their way of thinking and living their lives.

To publish images of the prophet is IMHO the worst you could do to insult any Muslim (even Muslims who do that get punished, many times sentenced to death). The Danish knew that, they wanted to make a point. But you know what? They lost. I see them as stubborn and unfortunately they haven't learned from this incident. Neither they have been remorseful, I never heard anything about an apology from the newspaper which originally printed these cartoons and/or the Danish government.

Live and let live.

quote:
quote:

I haven't twisted your words, it's you who said "deal with it" when referring to a violent crime. There wasn't a word of condemnation for it from you.

and the phrase deal with it means to do a crime?!!!!

you really have excellent command of english!!

quote:

Well, then please bear with me and my insufficient command of English and explain what exactly you meant with that phrase.

quote:

You know freedom of speech can only go so far, you gotta respect other people religions - even if perhaps you don't agree with their way of thinking and living their lives.

But that is not the point here. Those rapes had nothing to do with freedom of speech or the publication of any offending cartoons.

quote:
Ahmad got a point here. If Danish wanted to pick not only on their own Muslims inside country but worldwide they accomplished that big time (how many violent protests and deaths occurred during the protests against the cartoons worldwide???).

To publish images of the prophet is IMHO the worst you could do to insult any Muslim (even Muslims who do that get punished, many times sentenced to death). The Danish knew that, they wanted to make a point. But you know what? They lost. I see them as stubborn and unfortunately they haven't learned from this incident. Neither they have been remorseful, I never heard anything about a apology nor from the newspaper which originally printed these cartoons neither from the Danish government.

Live and let live.

Nice!!
Didnt expect y of all people was this idiotic either.
How did y feel when the arabs/muslim wanted to boycot Germany because a young veiled mother was murdered in ermany by a Russian????
Do y feel any need to apoligies for that???
How do y feel when the new generation of Hitler Jugend walks the streets in Germany????
Why should the danish people even bother to apoligies for what 1 independant news paper print??
Most of us havent even seen the cartoons.

quote:
quote:

Well, then please bear with me and my insufficient command of English and explain what exactly you meant with that phrase.
the phrase means "deal with the hatred against denmark and muslim problems in it "

quote:
quote:
quote:

Still no condemnation!!!! I knew your wouldnt because y are most likely one of thoose people who support those young men right to rape a 14 year old danish girl because her country made cartoons and she is not veiled!! [Mad] [Mad]

quote:
Nice!!

You don't have your temper under control, Tibe. I won't respond to you any further.

Seriously I was not expecting such an outburst but I can't help it if my opinion doesn't fit yours. You gotta deal with it.

quote:

Nice!!
How did y feel when the arabs/muslim wanted to boycot Germany because a young veiled mother was murdered in ermany by a Russian????
How do y feel when the new generation of Hitler Jugend walks the streets in Germany????
Why should the danish people even bother to apoligies for what 1 independant news paper print??

this is so nice and do make it obvious how you think of the Arabs!!!!!!

for the boycott ,why do you bother ?!
is it your country?!!!! we must defend our values and do not forget the west need us to market his stuff not us,we were Bedouin and there is no problem being Bedouins again and farmers and poor people for the sake of our prophet and the religion!!
why to apologize for 1 news paper print?!
because the facken judge said there is no harm in insulting the prophet and it was freedom of talk

quote:
quote:
Nice!!

You don't have your temper under control, Tibe. I won't respond to you any further.

Seriously I was not expecting such an outburst but I can't help it if my opinion doesn't fit yours. You gotta deal with it.

What if this was your daughter that got gangraped and some IDIOTIC person defended by some lame excuse about a cartoon. Your a mother, daugther, woman too.
But tell me:

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Still no condemnation!!!! I knew your wouldnt because y are most likely one of thoose people who support those young men right to rape a 14 year old danish girl because her country made cartoons and she is not veiled!! [Mad] [Mad]
i do not support that !!!!!
I said before their penises should be cut off!!!!!!!
[Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

quote:
quote:

Nice!!

this is so nice and do make it obvious how you think of the Arabs!!!!!!

for the boycott ,why do you bother ?!
is it your country?!!!! we must defend our values and do not forget the west need us to market his stuff not us,we were Bedouin and there is no problem being Bedouins again and farmers and poor people for the sake of our prophet and the religion!!

Not sure what your talking about [Confused] Danish people never boycot anything.
Some of your values like opression of women and rape - please keep that within your own religion and countries.

Have y checked out the apoligy site??? Please guide to a similar muslim/arab site. Please.

quote:
Not sure what your talking about [Confused] Danish people never boycot anything.
Some of your values like opression of women and rape - please keep that within your own religion and countries.

Have y checked out the apoligy site??? Please guide to a similar muslim/arab site. Please. [/QB]

what facken site????!!!!!!!
You are going to publish the cartoons again at the end of this month in a special gallery !!!!so what apology?!!!
your country's trials to trick Muslims is obvious and stupid.
And for the boycott part ,we do not have to give any apology ,it is OUR RIGHT to buy anything,we do not get orders from your nor the EU!!
it is our destiny ,you do not have the right to force us to buy your products!! [Mad]

and we do not oppress woman ,this is basic rule in the religion ,the problem is with the stupid people who do not understand it,oppression and violence is prohibited in Islam,
try reading something before you make an opinion

quote:
quote:

Have y checked out the apoligy site??? Please guide to a similar muslim/arab site. Please.

You are going to publish the cartoons again at the end of this month in a special gallery !!!!so what apology?!!!
And for the boycott part ,we do not have to give any apology ,it is OUR RIGHT to buy anything,we do not get orders from your nor the EU!!
it is our destiny ,you do not have the right to force us to buy your products!! [Mad]

and we do not oppress woman ,this is basic rule in the religion ,the problem is with the stupid people who do not understand it,oppression and violence is prohibited in Islam,
try reading something before you make an opinion [/QB]

Its a small gallery and lets see how many of the 5,5 million people in Denmark will go a see it.
I for 1 is not gonna go see. The only cartoon i like is Donald Duck.

Then please teach the muslims that insted of letting them beat their wifes, mutilate the female organs and rape unveiled women!!!!!!!!!!

The link just for you:

http://undskyldmuhammed.wordpress.com/

Sorry from the danish people.

quote:
quote:
quote:

Its a small gallery and lets see how many of the 5,5 million people in Denmark will go a see it.

Then please teach the muslims that insted of letting them beat their wifes, mutilate the female organs and rape unveiled women!!!!!!!!!! [/QB]

you are the most un aware person I have seen in my life !!
why the fack do you care if they do FGM ??
Do they practice it on you???
Mind your own business please

Goodmorning! A clash of the civilisations? In my opinion it's a bit overdone to drag in the cartoonissue when we are discussing a gangrape. I never heard anybdoy say that this raoe was justified because a newspaper published an insuting cartoon...first because the girl didn't have anything to do with it, second because the men didn't mention it either! So, leave this out of the issue here, it makes it only more complicating.
Truely, there is no justification for rape. NOT ONE. The 4 young men did something wrong, when they should have done the same in their own country ( or in Egypt) they would be hanged.
So, deportation isn't something to complain about. Danmark made a statement: we don't want such people in our country.
In fact they should deport them right away, because these jail-sentences only are costing the tax-payers money... Just give them a one-way ticket back to where they came from...

to add::
Muslims do rape ??
yes
Westerners do rape??
yes
so tell your people that too

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Then please teach the muslims that insted of letting them beat their wifes, mutilate the female organs and rape unveiled women!!!!!!!!!!

you are the most un aware person I have seen in my life !!
why the fack do you care if they do FGM ??
Do they practice it on you???
Mind your own business please [/QB]

I care because im a woman and that nasty habbit is draggend into my country together with thoose arabic cavemen - your fellow arab muslims!.

BTW well said,- and as always i agree with y questionmark.

quote:
Goodmorning! A clash of the civilisations? In my opinion it's a bit overdone to drag in the cartoonissue when we are discussing a gangrape. I never heard anybdoy say that this raoe was justified because a newspaper published an insuting cartoon...first because the girl didn't have anything to do with it, second because the men didn't mention it either! So, leave this out of the issue here, it makes it only more complicating.
Truely, there is no justification for rape. NOT ONE. The 4 young men did something wrong, when they should have done the same in their own country ( or in Egypt) they would be hanged.
So, deportation isn't something to complain about. Danmark made a statement: we don't want such people in our country.
In fact they should deport them right away, because these jail-sentences only are costing the tax-payers money... Just give them a one-way ticket back to where they came from...

I did not say that they(gangrapers) have the right to do that!
the issue of cartoon has nothing to do with the rape.
these rapist (westerners or muslims or whatsoever)are people who are infected with social diseases and should be treated

quote:
Muslims do rape ??
yes
Westerners do rape??
yes

No danish men (lately) has ever participated in gangrapes. Danish people are not so much in to the whole gang culture. And yes unfortunally offcourse danish men also commit rape but young arab muslims are the majority in the statistics.
Rape is a nasty crime no matter who commits it but you will not see a danish family in riot in a courtroom because a judge sentences their son to jail for rape. They would probaly not even show up because it is to emberassing. They defendtly dont act like his a martyr!

quote:
quote:

these rapist (westerners or muslims or whatsoever)are people who are infected with social diseases and should be treated

Then why did y drag the cartoons into it in the first place (as Dalia already pointed out earlier)?????

quote:
Muslims do rape ??
yes
Westerners do rape??
yes

We know, Ahmad!But we punish them when we can! We do that, and the muslims are doing that. We don't have a death-sentence, so we punish them in another way. Every country has its own laws and they are using them, nothing wrong with that.
I don't understand what's the point in this discussion. I think every well-thinking-mind would agree that this crime should be punished.
In this case the men are going to get deported, and I think, when you are looking deep down in the hearts of the young men's families, they have to agree to what they did is wrong.
But; the punishment doesn't fit in their plans. In fact the behaviour of their sons is having large consequences. They thought they had it all solved; a new country, a save life, enough money, and now their sons are going to destroy it all. NO COUNTRY is going to welcome them anymore. They are forced to go back to where they came from, and they don't want that...
Yeah sure, bad luck. BECAUSE, this is the consequence of how they raised their sons!
Please, let this be a sign for other parents: If you don't raise up your sons well, and they are going to cause trouble in their new country, they might get deported! BEHAVE...that is all the new country has asked. Follow the LAW...just like any other in Danmark!!!
Think that isn't too much asked..isn't it?

quote:
and we do not oppress woman ,this is basic rule in the religion ,the problem is with the stupid people who do not understand it

The problem is with scholars and imams who draw a connection between clothing and a woman's respectability, and who are too ignorant to understand that rape has nothing whatsoever to do with what a woman looks like or what she wears.

quote:
quote:
quote:

Then why did y drag the cartoons into it in the first place (as Dalia already pointed out earlier)?????
because you are talking about respect and your country shows no respect for Islam nor Muslims

quote:
quote:
Muslims do rape ??
yes
Westerners do rape??
yes

We know, Ahmad!But we punish them when we can! We do that, and the muslims are doing that. We don't have a death-sentence, so we punish them in another way. Every country has its own laws and they are using them, nothing wrong with that.
I don't understand what's the point in this discussion. I think every well-thinking-mind would agree that this crime should be punished.
In this case the men are going to get deported, and I think, when you are looking deep down in the hearts of the young men's families, they have to agree to what they did is wrong.
But; the punishment doesn't fit in their plans. In fact the behaviour of their sons is having large consequences. They thought they had it all solved; a new country, a save life, enough money, and now their sons are going to destroy it all. NO COUNTRY is going to welcome them anymore. They are forced to go back to where they came from, and they don't want that...
Yeah sure, bad luck. BECAUSE, this is the consequence of how they raised their sons!
Please, let this be a sign for other parents: If you don't raise up your sons well, and they are going to cause trouble in their new country, they might get deported! BEHAVE...that is all the new country has asked. Follow the LAW...just like any other in Danmark!!!

who told you we do not punish them??

this year death sentence is going to exceed what happened in three years,all of those who participated in a rape even that who drove the vehicle but did not rape were sentenced to death
read the news,even in Saudi Arabia ,death sentence is increasing sue to this problem

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

because you are talking about respect and your country shows no respect for Islam nor Muslims
Therefor its ok to gangrape a 14 year old girl -anal, oral and virgina?- and they should be threated like martyrs?

Have y checked out the apoligy site yet???

You only see what your slave masters (Mubarak and Allah) want y to see and hear. Mubarak controls the media informations that y get and Allah controls your brainfunction so that it keep you on your toes towards all us non believers.

Guide me to a similiar site made by muslims/arabs.

quote:
quote:
quote:
Muslims do rape ??
yes
Westerners do rape??
yes

this year death sentence is going to exceed what happened in three years,all of those who participated in a rape even that who drove the vehicle but did not rape were sentenced to death
read the news,even in Saudi Arabia ,death sentence is increasing sue to this problem

That was not what questionmark said. She knows they would have gotten worse punishments in their own countries.Read her post again.

Yes and there has to be 4 muslim men as witnesses in SA. Hmmm how many men would commit rape in a marketplace????? More likely the rape victim would be whipped for adultery insted [Mad] [Roll Eyes] [Mad]

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Muslims do rape ??
yes
Westerners do rape??
yes

That was not what questionmark said. She knows they would have gotten worse punishments in their own countries.Read her post again.

Yes and there has to be 4 muslim men as witnesses in SA. Hmmm how many men would commit rape in a marketplace????? More likely the rape victim would be whipped for adultery insted [Mad] [Roll Eyes] [Mad]

Your people also commit rape ,not only Muslims [Mad] [Mad]

Double standards

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Muslims do rape ??
yes
Westerners do rape??
yes

Double standards

No double standards.

Yes they do but we dont treat them as martyrs - we threat them as they deserve - like scum!
And we nurse the victim. If the victim was muslim/arabic she would probaly be killed for dishonouring her family [Mad] [Mad]

You mean like this?

Honor killing in Jordan: Man shoots his 16-year-old niece, a rape victim, nine times in the head and back

"Upon questioning, the uncle told the police that he killed his 'niece to cleanse his family’s honour,' the source added."

How did she sully that honor? By being raped.

In 2003 the Jordanian Parliament voted down on Islamic grounds a provision designed to stiffen penalties for honor killings. Al-Jazeera reported that "Islamists and conservatives said the laws violated religious traditions and would destroy families and values."

Friday, August 14th, 2009, 12:49 pm Amman Time
Man charged with premeditated murder of his 16-year-old niece

By Rana Husseini

AMMAN - Criminal Prosecutor Ashraf Abdullah on Tuesday charged a 39-year-old man with the premeditated murder of his niece in the latest so-called honour crime to take place in Jordan.

The 16-year-old victim, who was not identified by officials, was shot nine times in the head and back, allegedly by her uncle, at her home in an Amman neighbourhood.

The police found the uncle, a construction worker, walking on the street with the gun still his hand, the source said.

Upon questioning, the uncle told the police that he killed his “niece to cleanse his family’s honour,” the source added.

A second source told The Jordan Times that the girl was a victim of incestuous rape by two of her relatives almost 11 months ago and became pregnant.

“The victim delivered a baby boy almost two months ago with the knowledge of her father who took her to the hospital and supported her since she was a rape victim,” the source said.

But four days ago, the uncle “claimed that he learned of the incident and decided to kill her in the name of family honour,” the source added.

On Tuesday, the suspect grabbed a gun and headed to his brother’s house, the source said, adding that “he went to the victim’s room and shot her nine times while she was asleep and left without uttering a word”.

The victim was rushed to Al Bashir Hospital by an ambulance, but was declared dead on arrival.

A team of pathologists from the National Institute of Forensic Medicine will perform an autopsy on Wednesday.

The victim is survived by six siblings and her parents.

Abdullah ordered that the suspect be detained for 15 days at a correctional centre pending further investigation into the case.

The source said both relatives who were involved in the rape have already been detained by the criminal prosecutor for further questioning.

The victim became the 14th person reportedly murdered in a so-called honour crime since the beginning of the year.

Pathologist and expert on domestic violence Hani Jahshan condemned the killing saying the child was sexually exploited and ended up being killed by a close relative. “Under law, the victim is classified as a minor who was sexually assaulted and still her uncle punished her,” Jahshan told The Jordan Times.

Meanwhile, police are investigating an incident involving a 20-year-old Ukrainian who woman reportedly took her own life on Tuesday in an apartment in Shmeisani, Police Spokesperson Major Mohammad Khatib said.

Friends of the victim, who was not identified by officials, found her hanging from the ceiling of her room, the police official said.

A suicide note in Ukrainian was reportedly found in the room, in which she asks “her boyfriend to forgive her”, according to Khatib.

“We are currently investigating the case and questioning the women who shared the apartment with her,” he told The Jordan Times.

http://www.jordantimes.com/index.php?news=19146

Yeah. .............. That's CLEANSING all right.

"Hey Achmed, hand me that 'cleanser 'over there ,and some bullets....I've got something to CLEAN UP. Yeah. That's right........."

"....... It's a FAMILY thing......... I'll explain later........"

"... the girl was a victim of incestuous rape by two of her relatives ..."

I find it telling that the uncle did not feel it necessary to kill those two relatives to cleanse the family honour. Having two rapists in the family is perfectly OK, apparently.

Yes or something like this:

CEWLA's report showed
the geographical distribution of the different incidences of domestic violence among
the different governorates in Egypt. The report also showed that the perpetrators of
violence were males in 75% of the cases and women represented 25%. The
perpetrators were the husbands (52%), the fathers (10%), the brothers (10%), the
mothers (4%) the rest were the sons, relatives of the husband or of the wife, the step
father or the step mother. The types of violence were murder (76%), attempt to
murder (5%), battering 18%), kidnapping 2.5% and the rest were different types such
as burning property, forcing women to sign cheques and become guarantors of men,
accusation of insanity etc. The report indicated that causes of violence were honour
crimes (42%), leaving the house without the husband's approval (7.5%), wives asking
for divorce (3%) etc.

Source :
http://www.un.org/womenwatch/daw/egm/vaw-gp-2005/docs/experts/khafagy.honorcrimes.pdf

Sydney's Gang Rape Trial

They are probably the most violent, prolific gang rapists Sydney has known, with as many as 18 young victims. But until now the extent of the horrific crimes of four brothers from Pakistan has been kept secret. Yesterday, more than three years after they went on a six-month rampage, luring girls as young as 13 to their home in Ashfield to rape them, suppression orders forbidding publication of their trial details were lifted. The brothers, who came to Australia from Pakistan around 2000, had claimed in the face of damning DNA evidence that they were the victims of an anti-Muslim conspiracy. The eldest brother feigned mental illness, they sacked numerous lawyers and aborted trials to ensure delays as they tried to wear down the victims who had agreed to testify. The rapes of at least eight girls took place mostly in the brothers’ Ashfield home between January and July 2002. The girls were invited to a “party”, but would arrive at the house, which was strewn with rubbish and plastered with posters of semi-naked girls, to find no other females there. Some victims were repeatedly raped at knifepoint and told they would be killed if they went to police. The brothers videotaped their rapes, and the tapes show another dozen possible victims. The police have not been able to find them all and some did not want to come forward.

Rape Epidemic in Sweden and Norway:

Here are statistics published by the police in Oslo, Norway:

Oslo rape statistics shock

Two out of three charged with rape in Norway's capital are immigrants with a non-western background according to a police study. The number of rape cases is also rising steadily.The study is the first where the crime statistics have been analyzed according to ethnic origin. Rape charges in the capital are spiraling upwards, 40 percent higher from 1999 to 2000 and up 13 percent so far this year. Police Inspector Gunnar Larsen of Oslo's Vice, Robbery and Violent crime division says the statistics are surprising - the rising number of rape cases and the link to ethnic background are both clear trends. But Larsen does not want to speculate on the reasons behind the worrying developments. While 65 percent of those charged with rape are classed as coming from a non-western background, this segment makes up only 14.3 percent of Oslo's population. Norwegian women were the victims in 80 percent of the cases, with 20 percent being women of foreign background.

There is every reason to believe that the numbers were real, as Denmark published almost identical statistics at the same time:

Criminologist: immigrants are rape champions

If one leading expert is to be believed, the sharp rise in the number of rapes in this over the last 5 years is largely attributable to a group of unemployed and alienated immigrants. 'Over the last 5-10 years there has an increasing tendency to marginalise and alienate immigrants,' says Professor Flemming Balvig, a criminologist at Copenhagen University. 'As a result, many second generation immigrants have reacted against this through various types of criminal activity, including rape.'

Muslim rape concern

Alarmed at last week's police statistics, which revealed that in 68% of all rapes committed this year the perpetrator was from an ethnic minority, leading Muslim organisations have now formed an alliance to fight the ever-growing problem of young second and third-generation immigrants involved in rape cases against young Danish girls.

The situation in Sweden is probably even worse, but statistics have never been made public.

National statistics reveal that reported rapes against children have almost doubled in Sweden during the past ten years:

According to Swedish Radio on Tuesday, statistics from Sweden’s National Council for Crime Prevention show that the number of reported rapes against children is on the rise. The figures have nearly doubled in the last ten years: 467 rapes against children under the age of 15 were reported in 2004 compared with 258 in 1995. Legal proceedings continue this week in a case involving a 13 year old girl from Motala who was said to have been subjected to a group rape by four Kurdish men.

And they havent even made cartoons about Muhammed.

Swedish girls Malin and Amanda were on their way to a party on New Year's Eve when they were assaulted, raped and beaten half to death by four Somali immigrants. Sweden's largest newspaper has presented the perpetrators as "two men from Sweden, one from Finland and one from Somalia", a testimony as to how bad the informal censorship is in stories related to immigration in Sweden. Similar incidents are reported with shocking frequency, to the point where some observers fear that law and order is completely breaking down in the country. The number of rape charges in Sweden has tripled in just above twenty years.

According to a new study from the Crime Prevention Council, Brå, it is four times more likely that a known rapist is born abroad, compared to persons born in Sweden. Resident aliens from Algeria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia dominate the group of rape suspects. According to these statistics, almost half of all perpetrators are immigrants. In Norway and Denmark, we know that non-Western immigrants, are grossly overrepresented on rape statistics. In Oslo, Norway, immigrants were involved in two out of three rape charges. Sweden has a larger immigrant, including Muslim, population than any other country in northern Europe. Lawyer Ann Christine Hjelm, who has investigated violent crimes in Svea high court, found that 85 per cent of the convicted rapists were born on foreign soil or by foreign parents.

Swedish girls design anti-rape belt:
http://www.thelocal.se/article.php?ID=2546

A group of Swedish teenage girls has designed a belt that requires two hands to remove and which they hope will deter would-be rapists. "It's like a reverse chastity belt," one of the creators, 19-year-old Nadja Björk, told AFP, meaning that the wearer is in control, instead of being controlled. Björk and one of her partners now plan to start a business to mass produce the belts and are currently in negotiations with potential partners. "But I'm not doing this for the money," she said. "I'm really passionate about stopping rape. I think it's terrible." In an online readers' poll from the newspaper Aftonbladet, 82% of the women expressed fear to go outside after dark. There are reports of rapes happening in broad daylight. 30 guests in a Swedish public bath watched as 17 girl was raped recently, and nobody did anything. The girl was first approached by 16-year-old boy. He and his friends followed her as she walked away to the grotto, and inside the grotto he got her blocked in the corner, ripped off her bikini and raped her, while his friend held her firm.

There are even reports of Swedish girls being attacked and cut with knives on the dance floor. A 21-year-old man who came to Sweden a couple of years ago admits that he has a low opinion of Swedish females –or “whores” as he calls them. He is now prosecuted, suspected of cutting eight girls in several pubs. He is also charged with raping a girl at a private party, and with sexually harassing another girl in the apartment. Several witnesses claim that the 21 year old has said that he hates Swedish women.

An Islamic Mufti in Copenhagen sparked a political outcry after publicly declaring that women who refuse to wear headscarves are "asking for rape." Apparently, he's not the only one thinking this way. “It is not as wrong raping a Swedish girl as raping an Arab girl,” says Hamid. “The Swedish girl gets a lot of help afterwards, and she had probably fucked before, anyway. But the Arab girl will get problems with her family. For her, being raped is a source of shame. It is important that she retains her virginity until she marries.” It was no coincidence that it was a Swedish girl that was gang raped in Rissne – this becomes obvious from the discussion with Ali, Hamid, Abdallah and Richard. All four have disparaging views on Swedish girls, and think this attitude is common among young men with immigrant background. “It is far too easy to get a Swedish whore…… girl, I mean;” says Hamid, and laughs over his own choice of words. “Many immigrant boys have Swedish girlfriends when they are teenagers. But when they get married, they get a proper woman from their own culture who has never been with a boy. That’s what I am going to do. I don’t have too much respect for Swedish girls. I guess you can say they get fucked to pieces.”

quote:
Originally posted by unfinished thought.:
Swedish girls design anti-rape belt:
http://www.thelocal.se/article.php?ID=2546

A group of Swedish teenage girls has designed a belt that requires two hands to remove and which they hope will deter would-be rapists. "It's like a reverse chastity belt," one of the creators, 19-year-old Nadja Björk, told AFP, meaning that the wearer is in control, instead of being controlled. Björk and one of her partners now plan to start a business to mass produce the belts and are currently in negotiations with potential partners. "But I'm not doing this for the money," she said. "I'm really passionate about stopping rape. I think it's terrible." In an online readers' poll from the newspaper Aftonbladet, 82% of the women expressed fear to go outside after dark. There are reports of rapes happening in broad daylight. 30 guests in a Swedish public bath watched as 17 girl was raped recently, and nobody did anything. The girl was first approached by 16-year-old boy. He and his friends followed her as she walked away to the grotto, and inside the grotto he got her blocked in the corner, ripped off her bikini and raped her, while his friend held her firm.

There are even reports of Swedish girls being attacked and cut with knives on the dance floor. A 21-year-old man who came to Sweden a couple of years ago admits that he has a low opinion of Swedish females –or “whores” as he calls them. He is now prosecuted, suspected of cutting eight girls in several pubs. He is also charged with raping a girl at a private party, and with sexually harassing another girl in the apartment. Several witnesses claim that the 21 year old has said that he hates Swedish women.

An Islamic Mufti in Copenhagen sparked a political outcry after publicly declaring that women who refuse to wear headscarves are "asking for rape." Apparently, he's not the only one thinking this way. “It is not as wrong raping a Swedish girl as raping an Arab girl,” says Hamid. “The Swedish girl gets a lot of help afterwards, and she had probably fucked before, anyway. But the Arab girl will get problems with her family. For her, being raped is a source of shame. It is important that she retains her virginity until she marries.” It was no coincidence that it was a Swedish girl that was gang raped in Rissne – this becomes obvious from the discussion with Ali, Hamid, Abdallah and Richard. All four have disparaging views on Swedish girls, and think this attitude is common among young men with immigrant background. “It is far too easy to get a Swedish whore…… girl, I mean;” says Hamid, and laughs over his own choice of words. “Many immigrant boys have Swedish girlfriends when they are teenagers. But when they get married, they get a proper woman from their own culture who has never been with a boy. That’s what I am going to do. I don’t have too much respect for Swedish girls. I guess you can say they get fucked to pieces.”

I think this is an tendentious article. To the point it's easy find a young man doing some dumb provoking expressions. It is used to create a certain atmosphere. So, let's stay realistic.
We are discussing a criminal act, and the atitude of the family of the men.

quote:

You are not reading properly. Nobody here has said that only Muslims commit rape.

The point was that the parents of those pieces of scum who gangraped the girl were crying racism and blaming the Danish judicial system instead of blaming their sons who committed the crime.

quote:
quote:

You are not reading properly. Nobody here has said that only Muslims commit rape.

The point was that the parents of those pieces of scum who gangraped the girl were crying racism and blaming the Danish judicial system instead of blaming their sons who committed the crime.

Dalia you can bend it in neon and he still wouldnt understand it. He has a 1 tracked mind and will try to defend them just like their families (and tigerlily [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] ) did.

quote:
,oppression and violence is prohibited in Islam,

is this the same guy that says women MUST cover everything but hands and face? Is this the same guy that said I should be KILLED by my neighbours for believing in Quran?? [Eek!]

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

is this the same guy that says women MUST cover everything but hands and face? Is this the same guy that said I should be KILLED by my neighbours for believing in Quran?? [Eek!]
Violence and opression is okay as lang as its targeted on the "right" people. [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Im not remotely shocked that Ahmed (who is close to being a Taliban standard) have thoose arguements but im really really still shocked that Tigerlily came to his defense and also denfended the perpetrators of this horrible crime with the cartoon sh!t. [Eek!] [Eek!]

quote:
quote:
quote:

Violence and opression is okay as lang as its targeted on the "right" people. [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Im not remotely shocked that Ahmed (who is close to being a Taliban standard) have thoose arguements but im really really still shocked that Tigerlily came to his defense and also denfended the perpetrators of this horrible crime with the cartoon sh!t. [Eek!] [Eek!]

Why just you admit you hate all the arabs and Muslims to veil your real face??
Admit it

No i dont - but i will admit that i hate intolerant muslims like y and think your kinds have no place in the world year 2009.

New Flash

A Fatwa has just been released against Walt Disney for crimes against Muslim Cats and Mice. Tom and Jerry applied for the Fatwa from the Grand Mufti last january and full research has been underway costing the taxpayers 5.2 Billion LE which has caused frequent power cuts and water cuts across Egypt during this tense time. There is now a complete ban on cheese and fish across Egypt as Tom and Jerry won the case. The Fatwa was issued 5 minutes ago and the streets are now over run with mice and the cats are refusing to chase them and have joined forces against the human population. Humans are advised to stay in their homes as the Government are expecting this to spread to other animals in Egypt.

quote:
No i dont - but i will admit that i hate intolerant muslims like y and think your kinds have no place in the world year 2009.

I actually do not know what hell did you came from ,you do not like anyone of Muslims and I am sure there some little disrespect in your heart toward your husband ,admit it it is true and do not say you do not because you know you are faking it,

And I am intolerant!!!
This is soo funny,ROFL

quote:
quote:

I actually do not know what hell did you came from ,you do not like anyone of Muslims and I am sure there some little disrespect in your heart toward your husband ,admit it it is true and do not say you do not because you know you are faking it,

And I am intolerant!!!
This is soo funny,ROFL

Gabr is muslim but not muslim like you. Your not muslim. Your radical islamist that misuses god to oppress women and freedom of speach.

quote:
quote:
quote:

And I am intolerant!!!
This is soo funny,ROFL

Gabr is muslim but not muslim like you. Your not muslim. Your radical islamist that misuses god to oppress women and freedom of speach.
So I also oppress your righ to speak,seems cool!!

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

And I am intolerant!!!
This is soo funny,ROFL

So I also oppress your righ to speak,seems cool!!
You try to shut me up by calling me strange things.

Posted by Dzosser (Member # 9572) on :

Tibe du efter noget Kinky .. vi er nødt til at grine for en forandring, det er for kedeligt. [Razz]

Woman’s killing in Amsterdam raises suspicions of hate crime.
The motive behind the killing of a Turkish businesswoman in Amsterdam on Monday by unknown perpetrators remained unknown on Wednesday, while some Turkish media suggested she could have been the victim of a hate crime or xenophobia.
http://en.timeturk.com/womans-killing-in-amsterdam-raises-suspicions-of-hate-crime-23597-haberi.html

Just 1 week later, on the same street another Turkish bussinesman killed in Amsterdam. And it is said that it MAY be another hate crime. (sorry no links in English)

I think this thread is just the primitive form of the hate towards the immigrants. The ones who suggest the government 'put them in a plane and send back' never ever blame the colonialist ancestors or the invaders of Iraq. How many children killed or how many women became prostitutes just because of the nonsense war in Iraq? Do you have an idea? Or do you feel sad for them? Total more than 2 millions Iraqi killed, 1 million woman widowed, 5 millions children have no dad anymore.. Yeah, put them to the plane send back to Iraq [Roll Eyes]
I told that colonialist time matter millions time here and some said 'it isn't our fault, we can not be judged with what our ancestors did' Yeah, you can't, but seems that you are dealing with the results [Roll Eyes]

I cannot judge all the Dutch people because of those 2 murders.
So please don't judge all the Muslims or Arab nations because of a few sick perverts.

In fact all of us (including me) should stop those categorizings. We should leave the religion and race matters aside and should ask 'how a human can do this to another human?'

Tam Shahrazat ... Aslında iyi bir muslima dedi. [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
Tam Shahrazat ... Aslında iyi bir muslima dedi. [Wink]

Never ever try that silly Google Translator Dzosser [Big Grin] So could you please tell me what you tried to say? [Big Grin]

Exactly Shahrazat...well said from a muslima, I'm practicing writing in foreign languages, I'm gonna try this in Korean next time.

[Razz] [Big Grin]

There we go...

한국에서이 같은 ... 당신은 어떻게 생각해? [Big Grin]

'Mafia' threatens UK Turks and Kurds

In the wake of a gang fight at the weekend which led to one death and numerous injuries BBC News Online's Chris Summers looks at the damage the Turkish and Kurdish "mafia" are doing to their community.

Police are struggling to cope with a spiral of violence within Britain's Turkish and Kurdish community.

On Saturday a 43-year-old carpenter, Alisan Dogan, was stabbed to death during a mass brawl between more than 50 men in the Green Lanes area of Harringey, north London.

Knives, baseball bats and guns were used and 20 people needed hospital treatment.

It is the latest in a series of murders within the Turkish and Kurdish community linked to heroin, racketeering or feuding between various groups.

The National Criminal Intelligence Service (NCIS) says 70% of the heroin coming into the UK is brought in by ethnic Turkish gangs based in Britain.

These gangs tend to be based in north and east London but their tentacles spread to Birmingham, Glasgow, Merseyside and other conurbations.

Suzanna Nuri, of the London Turkish Gazette, said Saturday night's violence seemed to be linked to a "turf war".

Another source within the community explained what lay behind the feud.

Yilmaz told BBC News Online the Kurdish separatist group PKK, which was engaged for 30 years in a war against Turkey, helped set up many businesses in London and demanded protection money in return.

Banned organisations

PKK and the far-left Dev Sol, now known as the Revolutionary People's Liberation Party (DHKP-C), are banned in the UK.

But in April PKK abandoned the military struggle and restyled itself as the Kurdistan Freedom and Democracy Congress (KADEK).

Yilmaz said a Kurdish mafia boss who lives in London had tried to muscle in on the PKK's turf.

The man - who cannot be identified for legal reasons but we shall call Mr B - operates through a gang of street toughs.

Yilmaz said: "Shop owners were happy to pay the PKK but not the mafia."

The tension came to a head when a Kurdish teenager who had joined the street gang tried to leave.

He was beaten up several times and eventually went to the PKK for help.

"On Saturday at 4pm masked men turned up and smashed up some property. Youths from KADEK arrived at 6pm and retaliated."

Mr Dogan, a father-of-two who was helping to refurbish a café, died during the brawl that followed.

One businessman within the UK Turkish community, who declined to be named for fear of retribution, said they were being terrorised by criminals.

Mustafa told BBC News Online the majority of Turks, Kurds and Turkish Cypriots in the UK were law-abiding but he said a minority were creating havoc.

'Taking advantage'

He said Turkish gangsters, used to their homeland's tough laws, were "taking advantage" of the civil rights they enjoyed in the UK.

"Businessmen have to pay money out because they are frightened to go to the police. If you have children you would rather pay that money than have something bad happen. But most of the time these guys are nobodies," said Mustafa.

Haringey Council's crime and community safety spokesman Nilgun Canver said the police had set up a special taskforce which would start operating in Green Lanes on Monday.

Cllr Canver, who is herself Turkish, said CCTV cameras were also planned for the area.

She said some traders had started a petition to close down some of the cafes and clubs in the area which, they felt, attracted the wrong elements.

Some of these clubs were believed to host illegal gambling.

'Police should speak more Turkish'

Ms Nuri told BBC News Online part of the problem was too few police officers spoke Turkish.

She said there were only a handful of ethnic Turkish officers in the whole capital and added: "The only way the police are going to get on top of this is by getting to know what is going on in the community."

The turkish mafia is already very active in Europe:

Police raids aim to smash Turkish mafia
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2003/jan/23/kurds.turkey

BBC News: Two Turkish MPs to be tried for mafia links

"In Turkey a former Interior Minister and another centre-right member of parliament have been charged with forming a criminal gang and aiding mafia"

quote:
The motive behind the killing of a Turkish businesswoman in Amsterdam on Monday by unknown perpetrators remained unknown on Wednesday, while some Turkish media suggested she could have been the victim of a hate crime or xenophobia.
http://en.timeturk.com/womans-killing-in-amsterdam-raises-suspicions-of-hate-crime-23597-haberi.html

Just 1 week later, on the same street another Turkish bussinesman killed in Amsterdam. And it is said that it MAY be another hate crime. (sorry no links in English)

I think this thread is just the primitive form of the hate towards the immigrants. The ones who suggest the government 'put them in a plane and send back' never ever blame the colonialist ancestors or the invaders of Iraq. How many children killed or how many women became prostitutes just because of the nonsense war in Iraq? Do you have an idea? Or do you feel sad for them? Total more than 2 millions Iraqi killed, 1 million woman widowed, 5 millions children have no dad anymore.. Yeah, put them to the plane send back to Iraq [Roll Eyes]
I told that colonialist time matter millions time here and some said 'it isn't our fault, we can not be judged with what our ancestors did' Yeah, you can't, but seems that you are dealing with the results [Roll Eyes]

So please don't judge all the Muslims or Arab nations because of a few sick perverts.

In fact all of us (including me) should stop those categorizings. We should leave the religion and race matters aside and should ask 'how a human can do this to another human?'

Excuse me, but that woman was the head of a childcare-instution and there are two witnesses now. An also Turkish father of one of the children in that daycare is suspected, he threatened her several times, because- courtorder- he was not allowed to see his children after his divorce.
He tried to see them in that daycare several times, but the woman refused. He didn't accept that, specially not because she was also Turkish, and they got in arguments more then once.
I don't know where the Turkish media got that story from, but it isn't true, and it never has been in the news in this way.
She was killed 4 days ago, yesterday a 28 yr old man has been found, also Turkish, but regarding the police there was no connection.
Majority of the killings in Amsterdam are murder in between criminal syndicates. The killing of the man yesterday was in a very bad neighbourhood, with much criminality.

To return to the subject, there is an obviously different way regarding the mentality in sexuality and sex-related crimes between both cultures.
The line between 'free will' and 'manipulated and forced' isn't that clear in Islamic culture.
Because of that unclear line people try to prevent such a thing by keeping the females inside the house, guide her when she is outside, and restrict a lot of her freedoms. They have to, otherwise she would become a victim soon.
Any unprotected woman is kind of outlawed and a prey for the badwilling hots around.
The less freedoms, the more hots, as it seems. In countries where women are having almost no rights ( Salafistic, taliban) it's plain dangerous to behave and look like a Western woman.
Europe is in a situation that there are many Iraqi refugees shletered by them. Europe offered them a safe haven out of humanitary thoughts.
You should expect graditude from a guest. You should expect that a guest who is saved out of difficult circumstances, who is offered a roof above their heads, foods, clothes, and safety, should try to behave and don't give their host any trouble.
What do we see in real? Often the guests are trying to gather as much as possible- even when the have to break the law for it- including their sexual needs. So, the local women are preys because in their opinion it's much more unaccepted to take a woman from their own, as a Western one. The Western ones are already labeled as 'whores'. Because of the way they look, because of the way they behave, or simply because that's what has been told to them.
Anyone with a bit of brains should think twice, because it is kind of impossible that a whole continent should exist by mere whores, but I'm afraid that is too much asked for too many men.
Specially when they are forming groups. In a group they are more daring, and want to excell.
That's just human behaviour.
Groups containing only young men are often disasterous, specially when there is no leader keeping the members on the right way.
So, that's why group-rapes are raising...in my opinion... [Wink]
What to do against it? Simply keep the young men at home at learn them how a guest has to behave...

quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
There we go...

한국에서이 같은 ... 당신은 어떻게 생각해? [Big Grin]

Thank you so much.. I understood this time [Big Grin]

Ciddimisin?

quote:
quote:

Excuse me, but that woman was the head of a childcare-instution and there are two witnesses now. An also Turkish father of one of the children in that daycare is suspected, he threatened her several times, because- courtorder- he was not allowed to see his children after his divorce.
He tried to see them in that daycare several times, but the woman refused. He didn't accept that, specially not because she was also Turkish, and they got in arguments more then once.
I don't know where the Turkish media got that story from, but it isn't true, and it never has been in the news in this way.
She was killed 4 days ago, yesterday a 28 yr old man has been found, also Turkish, but regarding the police there was no connection.
Majority of the killings in Amsterdam are murder in between criminal syndicates. The killing of the man yesterday was in a very bad neighbourhood, with much criminality.

Why did you get offended and angry? [Roll Eyes]
Racism is the sad fact of Europe, all of us know that. It doesn't matter if those 2 cases are racist attacks or not but the truth is too many people died or suffered because of those attacks.

So the second murder has a logical excuse.. very bad neighbourhood. I see [Roll Eyes] You say the crime done by a non-Dutch and most probably by another immigrant.

quote:
Originally posted by unfinished thought.:
Ciddimisin?

Çok ciddiyim UT [Wink]

Ne tür müzik seversiniz?

Valla güzel olan her müziği severim. Siz ne tür müzik seversiniz? [Smile]

Düm Tek Tek [Cool]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR4XpPFyLlk&feature=related

UT beware from the Turks, they're Muslim remember ? The enemy.. [Eek!] they follow Muhammad pbuh and are Sunni...they invaded Constantinople and the rest you know I assume [Roll Eyes] one day they will join the EU and invade Europe with their hijab and slaughter sheep in their bathtubs at home for Bairam. [Eek!] Very soon. [Big Grin] [Razz]

[Eek!] [Eek!]

I cannot judge all the Dutch people because of those 2 murders. Excuse me again, but you can only judge the one who killed, and untill now in neither of the two cases there is somebody declared guilty on a crime. In case of the Turkish woman, there is one (Turkish) man under suspicion, but he is on the run...

I'm having objections against making this a race-subject. First because Turkish people are from the same race as Europeans, second because IF there is something to complain about, then it's discrimination, and not racism. I'm talking about The Netherlands, because I cannot judge about other countries, but we are having a large variety in immigrants. Some are causing trouble, some are not. Some are facing discrimination, some are not. The same counts for the Dutch, some are causing trouble, some are not and some are facing discrimination and some are not.
It all depends on the place, the time and our own attitude. Who behaves in a socially accepted way, doesn't have problems...

So the second murder has a logical excuse.. very bad neighbourhood. I see [Roll Eyes] You say the crime done by a non-Dutch and most probably by another immigrant

I didn't say anything. I said that the man was found killed ( his troat was cut through)in a very bad neighbourhood, he was 28 and Turkish. Nothing more. The police doesn't know a motive, doesn't even have a suspect. Ever heard of profiles in criminality investigations? The way somebody has been killed tells something about the offender, as that cutted throat. On that aspect they can have a presumption. Because cutting throats when you want to kill somebody can be a psycholigical sign or a cultural habit.
Above that, it is very rarely that victom and offender didn't know each other before. Most of the time the offender has to be sought in the inner cirlcle around the victim. Just kill somebody because of his origin has happened, as far as I know, only once in The Netherlands, so it is not likely.

'put them in a plane and send back' never ever blame the colonial ancestors or the invaders in Iraq. The colonial ancestors are the ones to blame...which ones do you mean then? The Achaemenid, Roman, Rashidun, Umayyad, Mongol, Ottoman or the British ? And, as I mentioned before in another discussion, hasn't ANY country a past with surpression by another country, population or area? When I take the place where I live, we have been part of France, of Spain, of Germany, we have been oppressed by them, by the Romans, and many others. It has left traces, also in the way we behave, believe,and so on, but is that a legitimation to misbehave? because of what other did to my ancestors? In my opinion it's not. In my opinion I am personal responsable for the way I behave.
Not my ancestors, not my historical past, not anybody else.
And specially in case of rape. How can you blame somebody else for a rape????

It's very easy to blame others, it's the most used excuse in the world. And when Europe opens their doors for Iraqi refugees, I think groupraping the women of the host is unforgivable. To be honest, I even don't understand why somebody thinks it's okay to look for excuses. Of course there are millions of rapes in Iraq, and of course that's bad. It's a tragedy! But for Iraqi young men it still is no excuse to rape themselves...

Posted by Grumman (Member # 14051) on :

Ahmad says:
''i do not support that !!!!!
I said before their penises should be cut off!!!!!!!''

Looks like Ahmad is giving some weak defense of women by wanting to ''surgically remove'' when in fact it is nothing more than a ruse to keep women in bondage with this type of punishment and in the process still control them such that they can't participate in Arab male society. In other words, ''Arab women, what do you want, I removed his apparatus for you, and you still want the shackles off?''

Penises cutted off, deportation, life-sentences,artifical castration, scientific researches proved that in most of the cases there is no 'healing' possible for such criminals. There is something wrong inside of their brains, and the 'power' and 'controll' issues are playing a big role.
A court doesn't have many alternatives, there is no treatment as to protect society for these kind of men. Above that, in this case society would have to pay for the costs, so regarding the fact that these man could have been sentenced to send them back to their own country, the judge did this. As a punishment, but perhaps also as a signal : We do not accept this kind of behaviour.
If they should have done the same in their won country they would have been sentenced to death, so in fact they can thank God that their life has been saved.
And the complains about racism...to the letter of the law it is discrimination: the judge is giving certain people another kind of punishment as others. You could also explain it is: The judge is using the possibilities he has.
When Danish young men should have done this, he wouldn't have this possibility as to keep them behind closed doors for ages.

I didn't see any response in the direction of the victim. As usual. The girl was only 14 years old, she has been raped in every opening of her body, this must have been AT LEAST traumatising. It will mark her for the rest of her life. She will never trust men again, and will be scared and afraid when she is outside of her own house.
She has had a life-sentence, and the ones who did it should get away with it? No way.

I think we have to imagine how we would feel when this should have been done to our daughters. Should we accept it and look for excuses? I don't think so.

Sexual crimes are one of the most horrible crimes there are. Every culture punishes sexual crimes. Also the Western culture...

We now have a funny situation in Denmark. Many muslims wants a ban on wearing Burkas especially muslim politicians wants to aa law against wearing Burka in public while the danish people are against such a law. People should dress as they please in public but not cover their face when it comes to places like airports ect. ect.
Individual freedom has high importance in our lawsystem.

quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
Ahmad says:
''i do not support that !!!!!
I said before their penises should be cut off!!!!!!!''

Looks like Ahmad is giving some weak defense of women by wanting to ''surgically remove'' when in fact it is nothing more than a ruse to keep women in bondage with this type of punishment and in the process still control them such that they can't participate in Arab male society. In other words, ''Arab women, what do you want, I removed his apparatus for you, and you still want the shackles off?''

Ok ,thank you for bringing that up!

I said that to cut off their penises becuase they are arabs,I would not say that if they were anything else!
why?
because killing those people in my opinion is just not enough ,they must be punished severely and since manhood is GREATLY OVER APPRECIATED IN among the Arabs [Wink] [Big Grin] ,then the best punishment is to cut off their penises thraw them to street dogs and cats and publish their photos in TV so anyone in the street will laugh at them,it is psychatric punishment

Posted by Enquirer (Member # 16892) on :

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Why just you admit you hate all the arabs and Muslims to veil your real face??
Admit it

agree
she does hate mulsims

No she doesn't [Eek!]

Why is it that when someone says something negative about a group they are considered 'haters' [Confused] I am sure Tibe has met some wonderful muslims (her husband is one) it is just that she has a problem with this kind [Wink] and doesn't beat around the bush in telling it 'how she sees it'

Tibe you ignored my Danish post to you..now read it and do as it says. [Razz]

quote:
No she doesn't [Eek!]

Why is it that when someone says something negative about a group they are considered 'haters' [Confused] I am sure Tibe has met some wonderful muslims (her husband is one) it is just that she has a problem with this kind [Wink] and doesn't beat around the bush in telling it 'how she sees it'

She does not like Muslims who are sticking to their religion,she loves them if they do what she wants ,she says that Hijab is a personal issue ,....making a brand new Islam as she wishes ,her hatred towards all arabs and muslims is obvious from her post

quote:
quote:
No she doesn't [Eek!]

She does not like Muslims who are sticking to their religion,she loves them if they do what she wants ,she says that Hijab is a personal issue ,....making a brand new Islam as she wishes ,her hatred towards all arabs and muslims is obvious from her post
quote:
I said that to cut off their penises becuase they are arabs,I would not say that if they were anything else!
why?
because killing those people in my opinion is just not enough ,they must be punished severely and since manhood is GREATLY OVER APPRECIATED IN among the Arabs ,then the best punishment is to cut off their penises thraw them to street dogs and cats and publish their photos in TV so anyone in the street will laugh at them,it is psychatric punishment

seems you hate them more [Wink]

and she is not the one making a brand new Islam, people like YOU are who invented new things as part of it that were only CULTURE to start with.

Ahmad, you still have to realise that people have their OWN opinions and views on religion, be that Islam, Christainity whatever. I have met many muslims who feel that the hijab IS a personnal issue, you may not think so but they DO. You CANNOT disrespect them for that [Confused]

As for "Her Hatred towards all Arabs" sorry but that is Bull! She has hatred toward muslims that gangrape, she has hatred towards muslims who beat their wives, she has hatred towards muslims who abuse young girls. Thankfully i am married to a muslim who would agree with her.

Chill out alittle Ahmad, i know you feel you are right but maybe just maybe you may learn alittle from others here - muslim or non-muslims even if it is tolerance to others opinions. [Wink]

Posted by Grumman (Member # 14051) on :

Ahmad, I said this to you at the end of my earlier post:

''Arab women, what do you want, I removed his apparatus for you, and you still want the shackles off?''

...and you responded with:

''because killing those people in my opinion is just not enough ,they must be punished severely and since manhood is GREATLY OVER APPRECIATED IN among the Arabs ,then the best punishment is to cut off their penises thraw them to street dogs and cats and publish their photos in TV so anyone in the street will laugh at them,it is psychatric punishment''

Now I know you may be a violent man and probably can't control your impulses to hurt people but will you try to make a comment on what it is about wanting to keep those 'shackles' on a woman? All you've done is said what you think should be done to men who rape. I think everyone here gets your venomenous attitude on that point.

You are a product of your culture. But what exactly is it about you, in your culture, that want to see women as something to be denied, except in the bedroom?

quote:
quote:
No she doesn't [Eek!]

I love muslims that respect human liberty.

Gabr - my muslim hubby - is a big fan of a Iman that has been "on tour" in europe and say that his statement about islam is the mostclever and true thing he ever have heard. Something about that in europe there are not many muslims but a lot of islam (respect for all gods creations, liberty, wellfunctioning societies ect. ect)- in Egypt there is lots of muslims but no islam. He says that sentence is so correct.

What i hate is the muslims that thinks young girls should be gangraped because they dont veil themselves. Muslims that think its ok to starve a wife into sexual obdience etc etc. Muslims with that kind of attitude should be gangraped to death!!!!!!!!!

O, but I don't think that there are muslims thinking that a girl can be (gang) raped because she isn't veiled. They only use it as an excuse!
Everyone with a bit of common sence knows it's a bullshit argument. There isn't one father or mother on this earth who will teach their children that's it's okay to rape, even not when they should be naked. They might not like it, they might think it is tempting and vulgar, and they all know they are going to be in trouble because rape is unaccepted.
I really don't believe this...

quote:
O, but I don't think that there are muslims thinking that a girl can be (gang) raped because she isn't veiled. They only use it as an excuse!
Everyone with a bit of common sence knows it's a bullshit argument. There isn't one father or mother on this earth who will teach their children that's it's okay to rape, even not when they should be naked. They might not like it, they might think it is tempting and vulgar, and they all know they are going to be in trouble because rape is unaccepted.
I really don't believe this...

That is exactly what a mullah in Copenhagen is pteaching. He says unveiled girls are asking to be raped. No one stood up against him......... [Mad]

Posted by Stephie_ELH (Member # 16197) on :

I also know through my muslim friends both in the U.K., Saudi Arabia and Iraq that SOME people think of women as objects to be used. They blame women for being pretty, for not dressing/thinking as they think they should or for talking to the 'wrong' people. Until all people see other human beings as people then these problems will recur where ever they are or whatever they call themselves.
I am a woman and I do not NEED a man to tell me where to go, what to do or to 'protect' me.I also do not expect to be treated as less than an intelligent adult due to an accident of 'X' or 'Y' chromosome. I am not a child or simple, I need a PARTNER to share my life and my thoughts with, and I think that applies to many people, we all need affection and stability of some sort from somewhere.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com