This is topic another movie to make u cry yr eyes out... in forum Hetheru's Corner at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=001507

Posted by tina kamal (Member # 13845) on :

darfur 2009

American journalists in Sudan are confronted with the dilemma of whether to return home to report on the atrocities they have seen, or to stay behind and help some of the victims they have encountered.

the part that gets me is when the arabs come to the village to ask the americans to leave they shoot a boy of 6 yrs old in the head. oooo my god i cant stop crying.. are people in the world really doing this and are they that evil.. damn makes me glad i am american. but i feel sad for them as well..

Posted by Egmond Codfried (Member # 15683) on :

quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
darfur 2009

American journalists in Sudan are confronted with the dilemma of whether to return home to report on the atrocities they have seen, or to stay behind and help some of the victims they have encountered.

the part that gets me is when the arabs come to the village to ask the americans to leave they shoot a boy of 6 yrs old in the head. oooo my god i cant stop crying.. are people in the world really doing this and are they that evil.. damn makes me glad i am american. but i feel sad for them as well..

-

[Abu Ghraib Prison]

-

[Vietnam]

You just CAN'T BE Serious!!!!!!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com