This is topic Kids 2 Kings[About young Egyptian Gods] in forum Hetheru's Corner at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=001610

Posted by BlessedbyHorus (Member # 22000) on :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbf15sSPpbM

This looks very good. If you have a younger child or relative then you should definitely show them this. What are you guys thoughts?

Posted by Tyrannohotep (Member # 3735) on :

The art looks fantastic of course, but I can't help but feel the bloodshed depicted might be excessive for something targeted at kids. Hopefully the gore will be kept to a minimum though.

quote:
Originally posted by Tyrannohotep:
The art looks fantastic of course, but I can't help but feel the bloodshed depicted might be excessive for something targeted at kids. Hopefully the gore will be kept to a minimum though.

Yeah, I wondered about that too.

Apparently Hollywood agents rejected their show on the grounds of "historical accuracy":

Link

Considering what Hollywood turns out all the time with regards to "historical accuracy", the double standard should be self-evident.

quote:
Apparently Hollywood agents rejected their show on the grounds of "historical accuracy":

Link

Considering what Hollywood turns out all the time with regards to "historical accuracy", the double standard should be self-evident.

This is a damn shame...

quote:
Originally posted by BlessedbyHorus:
quote:

Link

This is a damn shame...
Hopefully the creator will find another avenue to realize his dream. [Smile]

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com