This is topic for Exiiled...my quail in forum Eat like an Egyptian at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=13;t=002052

Posted by Chef Mick (Member # 11209) on :

-

hubby said it was better then what he gets in Egypt...he loved it and though he is my biggest fan, mom and i also enjoyed them...thanks for the recipe.will make them again soon.he said he was going to the market to get more...they were real easy to do also...with lots of cumin [Razz] [Wink]

Posted by Exiiled (Member # 17278) on :

Alriiiiiight! [Smile]

They look great and I'm very happy you and your family enjoyed them. [Smile] They look absolutely delicious. Yummy. [Smile]

thank your Lady for the recipe. oh and i did soak them in vinegar and water over night...no gamy taste. awesome

Posted by Exiiled (Member # 17278) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
thank your Lady for the recipe. oh and i did soak them in vinegar and water over night...no gamy taste. awesome

Will do Micky. [Smile] I bet your hubby is in Quail bliss. [Big Grin] So were the quails satisfyinf for you or was there too little meat. You know you have to devour everything, including crunching on the tiny bones. [Big Grin]

no i dont [Big Grin] but he did stuck everything off those bones..lol the rice helped make you feel fuller...plus the side dishes...and dessert,,,home made welshes grape ice cream

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com