This is topic Salmon bagels in forum Eat like an Egyptian at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=13;t=006346

Posted by vwwvv (Member # 18359) on :

- FOR 4

Blend 150g cream cheese and 50g fromage frais in a bowl, then blend in a generous squeeze of lemon juice and a few drops of onion juice (squeezed through a garlic press). Fold in 2 tbsp finely chopped chives. Halve 4 bagels horizontally, butter them if wished with unsalted butter and spread the cream cheese on the bottom halves. Top with 50g sliced smoked salmon per bagel, dust with cayenne pepper and arrange a few sprigs of watercress on top. Sit the lids on the bagels and serve.

Posted by brooke115 (Member # 19205) on :

Yum, one of my absolute favorite foods. Salmon bagels are the best! One tip to make it even tastier: add egg to the cream cheese. You could also try adding basil for a fresher taste!

Posted by Sudi4Lerez (Member # 19207) on :

I just tried this at home.It was awesome.I added basil too as suggested by Brooke115.It tastes yummy.

Posted by Arnold625 (Member # 20223) on :

Great thread.
I eat bagels with butter and smoked salmon. Everyone thinks it's SO weird, but I can't stand cream cheese.

Posted by Arnold625 (Member # 20223) on :

Great thread.
I eat bagels with butter and smoked salmon. Everyone thinks it's SO weird, but I can't stand cream cheese.

santa cruz sandwiches

Posted by peterjohn (Member # 20310) on :

Well Salmon bagels are also my favorite food and i have found it very delicious and tasty as well . I use to add white eggs for more taste and to make look it healthy . It is also useful in muscle growth . I would suggest people to try salmon bagels which is complete healthy food .

Posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova (Member # 15718) on :

DO they have a toasted bagel variant?

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com