This is topic Egyptian Lemons! in forum Eat like an Egyptian at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=13;t=006349

Posted by VivMo (Member # 17250) on :

Does anyone know what variety the Egyptian lemons (the small ones) are? They're really so nice. My husband will hopefully be moving to the UK soon and we're both wondering where we might be able to get these Egyptian lemons from.
Any ideas would be much appreciated.
Viv

Posted by Arnold625 (Member # 20223) on :

No dude i don't know that the varieties of Egyptian
lemons.

Posted by AdamRoberts (Member # 20250) on :

Don't know about the variety of Egyptian lemon. But i know that, the ancient Egyptians believed that eating lemons and drinking lemon juice was an effective protection against a variety of poisons.

canvas photo

Posted by peterjohn (Member # 20310) on :

Lemon is wonderful vegetable which we can use with salad and also use in our food as well . I have not have an idea about Egyptian lemons but i would say that It contains vitamin C which is important for our body . It also help losing weight .

Posted by peterjohn (Member # 20310) on :

Lemon is wonderful vegetable which we can use with salad and also use in our food as well . I have not have an idea about Egyptian lemons but i would say that It contains vitamin C which is important for our body . It also help losing weight .
For more information Click here

Posted by telemartnetwork (Member # 20349) on :

Lemon is very good for health. It contain natural antioxidants & vitamin c which is best for health.

Posted by blesson (Member # 20383) on :

lemon is very good for health . it contain natural antioxidants & vitamin c which is best for health.
it is use to decrease the weight.

Posted by Egmond Codfried (Member # 15683) on :

Do you mean limes? Thy are small and round and first green already usable. I live in Marrakech and they have limes. I cannot tell if they are import or produced in Morocco. I grew up on lime lemonade in Suriname in South America, and they have more flavour then lemons. They can be salted, and eaten as a condiment with our rice dishes. Here they cook with the salted lemons.

http://www.healthyfig.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/limes.jpeg

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com