This is topic The Fulani are mostly white, Cameroon people heavily white too in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=001373

Posted by zarahan (Member # 15718) on :

1- The Fulani are mostly "white" people

On Matilda's march 2008 blog post, "Racial Differences in Skull Shape", in the context of her post, she clearly implies that the West African Fulani are Caucasoid. Since she only conceives of "blacks" as somewhere distantly south of the Sahara, the term "Eurasian" is often used as a stand-in label for 'Caucasoid." Quote:

" the Fulani have some Eurasian ancestry as well; the men of Cameroon have 40% Eurasian Y chromosomes.

However HLA analysis confirms no such finding on the Fulani:

Tissue Antigens. 2001 Feb;57(2):128-37. Links
HLA class I in three West African ethnic groups: genetic distances from sub-Saharan and Caucasoid populations.Modiano D, Luoni G, Petrarca V, Sodiomon Sirima B, De Luca M, Simporé J, Coluzzi M, Bodmer JG, Modiano G.

"Fulani of Burkina Faso (West Africa) are a particularly interesting ethnic group because of their lower susceptibility to Plasmodium falciparum malaria as compared to sympatric populations, Mossi and Rimaibé. Moreover, the occurrence of a Caucasoid component in their genetic make-up has been suggested on the basis of their physical traits and cultural traditions even though this view was not supported by genetic studies... Our study does not suggest the involvement of HLA I in the higher resistance to malaria of Fulani, and confirms a low, if any, Caucasoid component in their gene pool.

So can we indeed say the Fulani are mostly white people? If the study of Hassan et al. 2008 on the Sudanese is taken as "proof" of the white Fulani, it shows that out of 26 Fulani, 14 were shown to have R1. But does this mean that 14/26 or 54% of the Fulani are "white"?

In addition, R1 is found mostly in Africa, so how does it become "Eurasian" and how do the Fulani become 54% 'White"? This is the deceptive approach Madilda and her trolls have been pushing acorss a wide area. In Wikipedia article after Wikipedia article the same sleight of hand, deceptive labeling, and misinformation is being inserted, with "references" added to give the deception the gloss of respectability.

2- Men of the Cameroon have 40% "white" Y-chromosones? Nubians 60% white?

As for the men of the Cameroon having 40% Eurasian Y and by her standard implication 'Caucasoid', this seems shaky. Any data on this? From whence this boldly claimed "40%" figure? Althiough she advances these claims in several blog posts, Madilda often does not give a direct citation as to how she derived her "race percentages." But note the sleight of hand at work. Using her "percentage" approach one can see they are based mostly on label manipulation, just add up elements CONVENIENTLY labeled as "Eurasian" such as R1, and there you have it- instant whiteness. Deceptive moles are then dispatched to Wikipedia to add "information."

But lets take an actual quote purporting to support the white Cameroonians example. The sleight of hand becomes noticeable again.

Here's the actual quote:
From Mulcare 2004 study: Quote: "found R1* Y chromosomes at an average frequency of 40% in several northern Cameroonian groups, including one Fulbe group."

However on Madilda's blog, "several northern Cameroonian groups" suddenly and curiously is translated into ALL Cameroon males. Notice the pattern of deception and misinformation?

3- Migrating Caucasoids to sub-Saharan Africa? West Africa? Adams (2006) throws doubt on certain 'backflow' notions.

According to Hassan on the R-P25 haplogroup: "We have recently shown that this haplogroup is strongly associated with the sickle cell gene" and interestingly enough, Hassan's study throws some doubt on the Caucasoid to Africa migration theory based on SNP markers, citing Adams (2006). Quote:

Among other groups with a relatively large population
size are the Hausa and Copts. Hausa display elevated
frequencies of the haplogroup R-P25, which is considered
as an evidence for back migration from Asia to Sub-
Saharan Africa (Cruciani et al., 2002), although a recent
study questions the reliability of this marker being used
in singularity (Adams et al., 2006).

----------------------------------------
ANd here's what Adams says:

Because of its inherent instability, we suggest that P25 be used with caution in forensic studies, and perhaps replaced with the more reliable binary marker M269.
(Forensic Sci Int. 2006 May 25;159(1):14-20.The case of the unreliable SNP: recurrent back-mutation of Y-chromosomal marker P25 through gene conversion. -Adams SM, King TE, Bosch E, Jobling MA.)

Explorer's blog breaks down the R1 issue debunking numerous claims in the process, perhaps explaining why Madilda and her ilk sometimes screen or hide their "race percentage" methods or "calculations".

http://exploring-africa.blogspot.com/2008/09/more-on-r1-m173-bearers.html
http://exploring-africa.blogspot.com/2008/01/r1-m173-in-africa.html

Posted by Evergreen (Member # 12192) on :

quote:
Originally posted by zarahan:
So can we indeed say the Fulani are mostly white people?

Evergreen Writes: I don't think any peer-reviewed scientist has made this claim.

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

The term Eurasian referrers to the "Eurasian plains" or steppes (Grasslands), which stretch from east of the Caspian Sea to Manchuria China.

She correctly denotes it as the homeland of White people. It is the term Caucasian which is incorrectly used. White people do not come from the Caucasus mountains.

Posted by Djehuti (Member # 6698) on :

^ Again the moron above me knows not what he speaks of. Eurasia specifically means the entire landmass of Europe and Asia combined!...

Getting back to the topic which was discussed many times before...

Mathilda no doubt classifies Fulani as "caucasoid"/Eurasian based on cranial features. We know that many Fulani groups like the Wodaabe have long faces and long aquiline noses as well as thin lips, but to call them "white" is absurd as they are all chocolate to ebony in complexion and we all know Africans vary in cranial features. This whole idea of Africans or Mathilda puts it 'negroid' being restricted to one stereotype is very tiring! Mind you, in many populations of Fulani Y-chromosome studies show them to be E3a (E1b1a) as high as 100% so of course there is no Eurasian ancestry among them. We also know that R1* is a paleolithic lineage that likely originated in Africa as the highest concetrations are found in Africa, specifically Cameroon and the only populations outside of Africa that carry it are those in Southern Arabia and the Levant (both points of emmigration from Africa).

Really Zarahan, I don't know why you bother to take Mathilda of all people seriously.

Posted by KING (Member # 9422) on :

Anyone who believes that Fulani are or have eurasian genes have no clue what they are talking about.

Fulani have e3a at 100% in Nigeria, Niger Fulani have E3a at 70%.

Fulanis are as much indeginous West Africans as the Wolof, Dogon, etc.

Cameroon is home to Africans who have R1, if it is from outside Africa, then it was at a time when eurasians did not look much different to Africans.

Don't let racist fools hold you down.

Peace

Posted by argyle104 (Member # 14634) on :

King and Djehuti aka the two racist liberals who from time to time display their veiled racist notions about Africans wrote:
-------------------------

Look at these two sorry ass liberals.

You two losers are actually pitiful enough to think that Africans need your sorry asses.

King, go use some wrinkle cream.

Djehuti, you're not even man enough to protect your own women suffering abuse in other countries.

Djehuti Quote: ^ Again the moron above me knows not what he speaks of. Eurasia specifically means the entire landmass of Europe and Asia combined!...

Context; you ignorant little Mongol twit.
When used in a racial context it referrers only to White people. Or do you think that they are trying to say that the Fulani are Mongols??

^But you ignorance does bring up the drifting definitions of White people. First they were Europeans and Caucasians. But once it was proven that they don't come from Europe OR the Caucasus mountains, they have settled on Eurasian.

But really what are called the Eurasian plains - which is where they come from, are not really much a part of Europe at all. The part they come from starts on the east of the Caspian Sea (it's a poor map). So really, they are just plain ole Asians. But since they don't want to be associated with sh1t Mongols like yourself, they are calling themselves Eurasians.

Don't get me started on the term Indo-European - damn White people sure are full of sh1t.

-

^ Once you learn the difference between Eurasia and Eurasian steppes, that Indo-European is a language phylum independent of whites and that whites are aboriginal to Europe where there white skin developed, then you just might be taken seriously in this forum. Until then, you are free to waste your time and perhaps life indulging in fantasies.

^Mongol twit, aside from the fact that even the White supremacist have accepted that they are Asian. What proof can your White-ass kissing Mongol self produce that they originated in Europe???

Where are your White skeletons??
Where are your White artifacts??
Where are your White writings??
Where are your White ANYTHING IDIOT!

Funny thing though - there are lots of such Black things - IDIOT!!!

MORE - Indo-European - a language phylum independent of whites???

Last I checked, English, German, etc, etc, were Indo-European languages. The Dravidians of India didn't speak English, German, etc, etc, Therefore THOSE languages must be a COMBINATION of the Dravidian language AND the original WHITE languages. You are really quite stupid you know.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

^Mongol twit, aside from the fact that even the White supremacist have accepted that they are Asian. What proof can your White-ass kissing Mongol self produce that they originated in Europe???

LMAO It's obvious your resort to ad-hominem name calling is due to your frustration. Of course whites are Asian in that Europe itself is merely a subcontinent of Asia, you moron. There is no white-ass kissing from me just because I accept the reality that whites are indigenous to Europe.

You've seen these pieces of evidence before:

-
 -
 -

quote:
Where are your White skeletons??
No such thing as skeletons don't have skin color but all the skeletal evidence shows modern (white) Europeans evolving locally in Europe.

quote:
Where are your White artifacts??
Where are your White writings??
Where are your White ANYTHING IDIOT!

Perhaps you should look up European history, idiot! [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Funny thing though - there are lots of such Black things - IDIOT!!!
Of course because black civilizations are older.

quote:
MORE - Indo-European - a language phylum independent of whites???

Last I checked, English, German, etc, etc, were Indo-European languages. The Dravidians of India didn't speak English, German, etc, etc, Therefore THOSE languages must be a COMBINATION of the Dravidian language AND the original WHITE languages. You are really quite stupid you know.

LOL And your point? As I said IE languages are independent of 'whites' since the oldest white populations of Europe DON'T speak IE languages. You obviously don't realize that it is YOU who is really and utterly quite stupid! But as they say, idiots don't know they're idiots. [Big Grin]

Djehuti - In a lucid moment; if there is such a thing with you. Should you ever wonder why I so gleefully insult you; well the prime examples can be found in what you wrote above.

Djehuti - Europe itself is merely a subcontinent of Asia.

So says only you.

Djehuti - All the skeletal evidence shows modern (white) Europeans evolving locally in Europe.

This is a bare, yellow-faced lie. No such skeletons exist.

Djehuti - The oldest white populations of Europe DON'T speak IE languages.

The oldest White populations of Europe are the Greeks; Greek IS an Indo-European language.

It seems to me that you spend so much time with your head up some White mans ass, that your little mind is starting to show signs of Oxygen depravation. Those crackers in Georgia must really be hard on you - in you?

Djehuti - Knowing what a sneaky, conniving, unscrupulous, word-twisting little piece of sh1t you are. I think it best to amend my previous statement.

Because as we all should know, the original Greeks were a Black people who did NOT speak an Indo-European language.

Therefore my previous statement “The oldest White populations of Europe are the Greeks; Greek IS an Indo-European language”.

Is technically incorrect, and should read:

The oldest White populations of Europe are the Hellenes; The Hellenic language IS an Indo-European language.

Because as we all know, the country’s name is NOT Greece, it is the “Hellenic Republic”

BTW – How does it feel to be left holding the bag for White people? They have accepted their Asian ancestry and moved on; meanwhile their little Filipino ass-boy continues to doggedly fight the fight-of-lies on their behalf.

How many times have you posted that bogus piece of White-boy dreaming trash study above? The one with the smiling red-faced Albino-man picture; Does he remind you of someone that you love, or was it just someone who gave it to you hard?

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

Djehuti - In a lucid moment; if there is such a thing with you. Should you ever wonder why I so gleefully insult you; well the prime examples can be found in what you wrote above.

Translation: Deep down I know that you Djehuti are right and are totally logical unlike myself who is an irrational anti-white racist loon. So I vent my frustration by insulting you.

quote:
Djehuti - Europe itself is merely a subcontinent of Asia.

So says only you.

Nope. So says everyone with a common sense of geography as well as geology.

http://tabacco.blog-city.com/africanamerican_chineseamerican_cubanamerican_those_are_coun.htm

...because Africa is a CONTINENT, NOT A COUNTRY!

The French, Germans, Brits, Italians and Spanish have been fighting for millennia. And they all inhabit the Continent of Europe. When was the last time you heard anybody refer to a Brit, Spaniard, German, Frenchman or Italian as a “European-American”? Would “never” be an accurate response? The truth is Europe is not a continent, but a subcontinent of Asia. That’s only Caucasian propaganda. If you don’t believe me, look at the map below:

-

The connection between Africa and Asia is a very small strip of land. Australia is not connected to anything. But where is the physical separation between Asia and Europe? There is none. The separation is purely political. They lied to you in school. Europe is not a continent – it’s merely a subcontinent of Asia. Got it? Now don’t ever forget it!

quote:
Djehuti - All the skeletal evidence shows modern (white) Europeans evolving locally in Europe.

This is a bare, yellow-faced lie. No such skeletons exist.

Of course they do. The burden of proof is on YOU to show that whites are the result of a mass invasion from outside of Europe. All evidence shows that whites directly descend from from Asians that entered the subcontinent over 40,000 years ago which had tropical or African affinities. Why? Because these early Asians descend from Africans.

quote:
[qg]Djehuti - The oldest white populations of Europe DON'T speak IE languages.

The oldest White populations of Europe are the Greeks; Greek IS an Indo-European language.[/qb]

LMAO Greek is an ethnicity, whose own existence is documented around the 2nd millennium B.C. Just because they are among the oldest populations recorded doesn't mean they are the oldest populations period, you moron. Non-IE speaking peoples like the Basques who carry the most pristine lineages associated with first people to colonise Europe are obviously white. By the way, I thought your claim was that the Greeks were blacks??

quote:
It seems to me that you spend so much time with your head up some White mans ass, that your little mind is starting to show signs of Oxygen depravation. Those crackers in Georgia must really be hard on you - in you?
Correction. Just because I accept basic REALITY of European history and heritage does not make me a Europhile let alone one who kisses white ass. It's obvious the 'crackers' you speak of had a major impact in YOUR life for you to try to usurp their European heritage! [Eek!] [Big Grin]
quote:
Djehuti - Knowing what a sneaky, conniving, unscrupulous, word-twisting little piece of sh1t you are. I think it best to amend my previous statement.
LOL Their goes your frustration over your own stupidity. There is absolutely nothing unscrupulous from me, on the contrary you just can't handle the truth!

quote:
Because as we all should know, the original Greeks were a Black people who did NOT speak an Indo-European language.
Correction. The original people of Greece were indigenous Europeans, Anatolian immigrants, and black peoples who did not speak IE languages. And? What's your point? Whites are still aboriginal to Europe.

quote:
Therefore my previous statement “The oldest White populations of Europe are the Greeks; Greek IS an Indo-European language”.

Is technically incorrect, and should read:

The oldest White populations of Europe are the Hellenes; The Hellenic language IS an Indo-European language.

Nope. You're still wrong for the reasons I cited above.

quote:
Because as we all know, the country’s name is NOT Greece, it is the “Hellenic Republic”

BTW – How does it feel to be left holding the bag for White people? They have accepted their Asian ancestry and moved on; meanwhile their little Filipino ass-boy continues to doggedly fight the fight-of-lies on their behalf.

How many times have you posted that bogus piece of White-boy dreaming trash study above? The one with the smiling red-faced Albino-man picture; Does he remind you of someone that you love, or was it just someone who gave it to you hard?

LOL Again I don't hold white people in reverence the way YOU do since you are so obsessed with claiming their homeland of Europe. Also there is nothing "bogus" about that study which even black geneticists like Kittles and Keita agree on! You don't even know what albinism and true albinos are! I recall on another thread you claimed pale Asians as albinos even though they still had heavy pigmentation i.e. black hair and dark eyes!!

The conclusion is the same-- YOU ARE AN IDIOT WHO KNOWS NOT WHAT YOU SPEAK OF. [Roll Eyes]

Posted by Akeebua (Member # 16235) on :

bwa aha aahahahahaah.. You have truly arrived. You have the white supremacists and the black supremacists both hating on you.

Posted by ackee (Member # 16371) on :

Hey Akeebua,You really Jamaican? If so where? [Smile]

@ EverGreen, I though the ancestors of the Bantu language group came from Camaroon? are they heavily R1 also?

Posted by alTakruri (Member # 10195) on :

quote:

-

Where, and what, is Europe? As we have learned, geographers do not all divide the world into the same geographic regions. Some do not even agree on what is a continent!

Europe is not really a continent, which should be defined as a very large landmass mostly separated from other large landmasses by water. Using this definition, many geographers identify a Eurasian continent [wweurasm]. But, since modern geography developed in what is called "Europe", the European geographers defined their own continent. But where should we put the eastern boundary? Most people extend the European continent eastward to the Ural mountains of Russia [wweuctsm] since this is the first natural barrier to the east. Therefore you often hear the term "European Russia" for the heavily populated [rupopden] and industrialized Russian plain west of the Ural Mountains.

http://www.harpercollege.edu/mhealy/

http://www.harpercollege.edu/mhealy/g101ilec/europe/chap2.htm

http://www.harpercollege.edu/mhealy/g101ilec/europe/eud/eurealm/eurealtx.htm

^ Indeed. It's hilarious how white-hating Mike accuses me of kissing white-asses when HE is the one who uses their unobjective geo-political terms!! LMAO [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
quote:

-

Where, and what, is Europe? As we have learned, geographers do not all divide the world into the same geographic regions. Some do not even agree on what is a continent!

Europe is not really a continent, which should be defined as a very large landmass mostly separated from other large landmasses by water. Using this definition, many geographers identify a Eurasian continent [wweurasm]. But, since modern geography developed in what is called "Europe", the European geographers defined their own continent. But where should we put the eastern boundary? Most people extend the European continent eastward to the Ural mountains of Russia [wweuctsm] since this is the first natural barrier to the east. Therefore you often hear the term "European Russia" for the heavily populated [rupopden] and industrialized Russian plain west of the Ural Mountains.

http://www.harpercollege.edu/mhealy/

http://www.harpercollege.edu/mhealy/g101ilec/europe/chap2.htm

http://www.harpercollege.edu/mhealy/g101ilec/europe/eud/eurealm/eurealtx.htm

Use of the term "Eurasian" seems a bit confusing, even hypocritical by some when it comes to studying cetain African populations. One study of Africa for example states: North Africans are generally considered more related to Eurasians than Subsaharans."

But note the comparison. The immense landmass of Eurasia, from the shores of the Pacific to the Atlantic is used at one end, with certain DNA markers labeled "Eurasian" even though their highest frequencies occur in Africa. On the other end, "Africa" is carefully split into "North" and the rest, and even this is inconsistent since "North" Africa, variously defined by the European academy includes huge slices of Chad, Mali, Niger, Maruitania, the Sudan and various other parts of the Sahara. "Sub-Saharan" labels also sees double standard use. Various peoples like Ethiopians, and Somalians are often separated out into the "North African" category, even though they are physically below the Sahara, and thus "Sub-Saharan."

-

One wonders why the same slice and dice methods used with African populations aren't applied consistently across the board to the category "Eurasian," and why white European populations, so often conveniently sheltered under the broad rubric "Eurasian" in many popularion comparisons, are so seldom deployed in a "true white" configuration, the way the "true negro" format is so frequently slapped on certain African populations.

Somalia wasn't included in "north" Africa while Ethiopia and Eritrea were. LOL!

Hey Yonis, Somalis are sub-saharan negroes. hahahaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Folks, its only in Yonis's mind that Somalis are caucasian.

zarahan wrote:

quote:
One wonders why the same slice and dice methods used with African populations aren't applied consistently across the board to the category "Eurasian," and why white European populations, so often conveniently sheltered under the broad rubric "Eurasian" in many popularion comparisons, are so seldom deployed in a "true white" configuration, the way the "true negro" format is so frequently slapped on certain African populations.
For you to keep asking the same questions that have obvious answers says alot about your lack of intelligence. If you can't figure it out then there is nothing anyone here can say to help you out.

And why do you keep mentioning "true negro"? Why do you keep why propaganda alive by continuosly mentioning it?

^ You moron, Zarahan keeps mentioning it to DEBUNK it! So STFU you true white b*tch!

quote:

...One wonders why the same slice and dice methods used with African populations aren't applied consistently across the board to the category "Eurasian," and why white European populations, so often conveniently sheltered under the broad rubric "Eurasian" in many popularion comparisons, are so seldom deployed in a "true white" configuration, the way the "true negro" format is so frequently slapped on certain African populations.

Indeed, the hypocrisy becomes even more obvious considering that there are Eurasians with "true negroid" morphology as well!

-

Posted by alTakruri (Member # 10195) on :

Quite a few posters here do so too, and go even further to include Nigeria as in North Africa.

quote:

... "North" Africa, variously defined by the European academy includes huge slices
of Chad, Mali, Niger, Maruitania, the Sudan and various other parts of the Sahara.

^ Obviously so, since there are many Fulani who live in Nigeria, specifically the northern area. I take then Nigeria can also be divided into 'cacasoid' north and 'negroid' south. LOL

Djehuti wrote:

Folks, this nasty foreigner is really into this "negroid" dichotomy his whole presence on this forum is predicated on it. What the hell is wrong with him?

Why don't you spend some of that time obsessing Africans and use it to save your women from getting beatdowns everywhere on the globe?

Now watch him claim he isn't into dichotomizing Africans. I'll post links if need be.

Posted by Masonic Rebel (Member # 9549) on :

The Opposition to the African Model of Kemetic History knows that the term "Caucasoid" is now invalid, so now they the term Eurasian.

How lame and how desperate considering the fact that the term “Eurasian” wasn’t used until 1844 by the British in India.

^ Of course, especially considering that Euros hate to accept the fact that their beloved homeland of Europe was no less a subcontinent of Asia than India is, hence the desire to add the prefix Eur to Asia.

Masonic Rebel wrote:
------------------------------
The Opposition to the African Model of Kemetic History knows that the term "Caucasoid" is now invalid, so now they the term Eurasian.

Yet another example of the shell game I was talking about.

Posted by Whatbox (Member # 10819) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ Obviously so, since there are many Fulani who live in Nigeria, specifically the northern area.

I don't think the posters who consider Nigeria to Somalia as part of Northern Africa do it based on ethnic group or religion or anything, but based on the fact they're North of the geographical mid point.

Posted by xyyman (Member # 13597) on :

You getting me crossed-eye with all these nics. Identity crisis huh!!. Maybe Acko was right. Identity sexuality problem?? Between you and YH not sure which is worst.

^ LOL YOU of all people can't be talking, 'Tony'!

quote:
Originally posted by Whatbox:

I don't think the posters who consider Nigeria to Somalia as part of Northern Africa do it based on ethnic group or religion or anything, but based on the fact they're North of the geographical mid point.

And perhaps this is just your personal reason that you naively attribute to others(?) To me it's clear that the only reason why they are considering the areas to be North Africa is because of the so-called cacazoid morphology found in the peoples of these regions if not the presence of advanced cultures there.

Nope. Actually i was basing this off what a single credible poster who referred to Nigeria or something as Northern Africa said: that it is in the Northern half of the continent.

Slow trolls weren't even on my radar when i made the comment, Fulani being part of a caucasoid North of anything is one of the most retarded things i've ever heard when they're one of the main ethnic groups of Nigeria and are found as far as Cameroon.

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
You getting me crossed-eye with all these nics. Identity crisis huh!!. Maybe Acko was right. Identity sexuality problem?? Between you and YH not sure which is worst.

heckks naww, from changed nicknames to rollin' that other way?

Apresscee members sure do seem to be interested in Whatbox's sexual orientation, but this really is not all that surprising.

Perhaps i should have claimed to have been female.

And I don't even know what the dude's talking about to begin with -- this is my original moniker. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posted by prmiddleeastern (Member # 14038) on :

They are Black african people with White ancestry, like African Americans

I donno but some times back when I could get New Africa Magazine,I read an interview about Nigerians giving white displaced Zimbabwean farmers lands to farm and the whites were commenting on how happy they were to be in "North Africa"so go figure.

prmiddleeastern wrote:
--------------------------------
--------------------------------

African Americans have no more white ancestry than Japanese, Koreans, Vietnamese, Germans, Italians, French and the English have black ancestry.

So your mixed AA fantasy just went down in flames.

I know that fucks with you, but so be it.

Posted by xyyman (Member # 13597) on :

Is the quality of ES poster dropping. What kind of stupid comment is the above!!!

From Zimbabwe, Boswana and the Congo is "NORTH"

oops!! sorry Argie . this is @Ackee

Posted by The Explorer (Member # 14778) on :

quote:
Originally posted by prmiddleeastern:

Which is...?

@ Xyyman,yea and from Nigeria,Ghana and Liberia Mali,Niger and Senegal is "NORTH",the point is where is the point of demacration.And Stupid is as Stupid does Xmenzz.

quote:
Which is...?
From West Asia(Y-DNA T)

quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
African Americans have no more white ancestry than Japanese, Koreans, Vietnamese, Germans, Italians, French and the English have black ancestry.

Yes, I know is not that much, but it is there.

Posted by e3b1c1 (Member # 16338) on :

samuel do you belong to haplogroup T
or haplogroup j2 ?
haplogroup t represnt back migratiopn from western asia to africa it is high in iraq 7-8%
thomas jeferson belong to the T haplogroup
i gusse he was feal uncomfortable with the fact that he have fulanyi cousins
e3b1c1

I don't know my Y-DNA, money is not available to me this days, is that fulbe people do have a percentage of T,and that is a fact.

it doesnt cost that much
only if you will go farther beyond national geographic to see the subclades of the haplogroup you belong to most of the chances you are R1b since most of the colonial spaniards
who colonised puerto -ricko were R1b
i recomend you to do the test to be sure to what haplogroup you belong as i said it isnt alot
i didnt checked my mtdna even though i am european from my mtdna side
regards e3b1c1

prmiddleeastern wrote:
-----------------------------
Yes, I know is not that much, but it is there
-----------------------------

And Japanese, Koreans, Germans, etc have African and African American dna, now go take your down syndrome looking ass and tell them they're mixed with Africans or so called "blacks".

Still find it funny that soSmallie Yonis going around claiming Somalia was in northeast Africa. Even the crackpot scientists that made that map didn't even go there.

It shows yet again why you shouldn't listen to fantacists, especially those from the Devil's Toilet aka Somalia. LOL!

quote:

quote:
Which is...?
From West Asia(Y-DNA T)
First of all, since when did Hg K become synonymous with "white ancestry"? The same question may be asked about your so-called West Asia.

You do realize that Hg K has on average, its widest distribution in the Great Rift Valley areas on the African side and the nearby areas across the Red Sea, don't you? If so, does this say anything to you?

Secondly, what is your source, *besides wikipedia?

Thirdly, is Hg K's incidence [which for some unknown reason, you equate with "white ancestry"] that much substantial in any case, to justify portraying the Fula as though they live amidst a large settler population of "white people", which is what your comparison to AAs suggests?

In the meantime, possibly of some interest: Working hypothesis around haplogroups IJK, I, J, K, P, R, and Q

quote:
Still find it funny that soSmallie Yonis going around claiming Somalia was in northeast Africa.

North Eastern Africa is on the equator (According to Yonis)??

And I had it the equator cut Africa at the mid-point, and that the midpoint was deemed Central Africa.

quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
First of all, since when did Hg K become synonymous with "white ancestry"? The same question may be asked about your so-called West Asia.

Since majority of it bearers are Caucasians.West Asia is poblated also by Caucasians

quote:
You do realize that Hg K has on average, its widest distribution in the Great Rift Valley areas on the African side and the nearby areas across the Red Sea, don't you? If so, does this say anything to you?
Yes, and also on Persia and West Asia.

quote:
DNA Sites.

quote:
Thirdly, is Hg K's incidence [which for some unknown reason, you equate with "white ancestry"] that much substantial in any case, to justify portraying the Fula as though they live amidst a large settler population of "white people", which is what your comparison to AAs suggests?
That AA also have white gnes on them,dsepite being only a little percertage.

quote:
In the meantime, possibly of some interest: Working hypothesis around haplogroups IJK, I, J, K, P, R, and Q

Thanks

quote:
And Japanese, Koreans, Germans, etc have African and African American dna, now go take your down syndrome looking ass and tell them they're mixed with Africans or so called "blacks".

Yes, I would do when I find one with that ancestry. [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by e3b1c1:
it doesnt cost that much
only if you will go farther beyond national geographic to see the subclades of the haplogroup you belong to most of the chances you are R1b since most of the colonial spaniards
who colonised puerto -ricko were R1b
i recomend you to do the test to be sure to what haplogroup you belong as i said it isnt alot
i didnt checked my mtdna even though i am european from my mtdna side
regards e3b1c1

Yes, probably it would be R, or perhaps E3b, but only the DNA test will tell.

quote:

Since majority of it bearers are Caucasians.West Asia is poblated also by Caucasians

So the Africans of the Great Rift Valley are "Caucasians"? If so, why?

quote:

quote:
Yes, and also on Persia and West Asia.
Well, what's stopping you from answering the remainder of the question: If so, does this say anything to you?

quote:
quote:
DNA Sites.
For the second time: name your source(s), with citation.

quote:

quote:
Thirdly, is Hg K's incidence that much substantial in any case, to justify portraying the Fula as though they live amidst a large settler population of "white people", which is what your comparison to AAs suggests?
That AA also have white gnes on them,dsepite being only a little percertage.
Nonsense. I suggest you re-read my question, and answer it accordingly.

quote:
quote:
Thanks
You're welcome. I just hope you read it, and more importantly, understand what is being related; otherwise, there is no point offering material that will go right over someone's head.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by The Explorer:
So the Africans of the Great Rift Valley are "Caucasians"?By that link it is suggesting that all humans originated in Africa, yes, I know we humans originated in Africa and some of them moved out of Africa to other places,mutating in different phenotypes as adaptation to living in those places, hence the origin of what people call"races" or human variation, creating Caucasians and mongolids, then some Caucsians made a back migration to Africa, marrying the native african and adquiring the native African phenotype as they continue breeding with the native population.

quote:

quote:

By that link it is suggesting that all humans originated in Africa, yes, I know we humans originated in Africa and some of them moved out of Africa to other places,mutating in different phenotypes as adaptation to living in those places, hence the origin of what people call"races" or human variation, creating Caucasians and mongolids, then some Caucsians made a back migration to Africa, marrying the native african and adquiring the native African phenotype as they continue breeding with the native population.
You don't find it odd that your reply is talking about something that has nothing to do with what you just cited?

And you obviously given up on all other requests to verify your claims, as you've dropped addressing them altogether. Maybe you shouldn't be making claims you are not prepared to backup, right?

quote:
quote:

quote:

By that link it is suggesting that all humans originated in Africa, yes, I know we humans originated in Africa and some of them moved out of Africa to other places,mutating in different phenotypes as adaptation to living in those places, hence the origin of what people call"races" or human variation, creating Caucasians and mongolids, then some Caucasians made a back migration to Africa, marrying the native african and adquiring the native African phenotype as they continue breeding with the native population.
You don't find it odd that your reply is talking about something that has nothing to do with what you just cited?

And you obviously given up on all other requests to verify your claims, as you've dropped addressing them altogether. Maybe you shouldn't be making claims you are not prepared to backup, right?

The letters in bold are the answers to your question.

quote:

Genographic project

http://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/genographic/lan/en/atlas.html

quote:
African Americans aren't pure Africans, not like the majority in west Africa, who had only sub-saharan ancestry and intact phenotype.

quote:

quote:
quote:

quote:

By that link it is suggesting that all humans originated in Africa, yes, I know we humans originated in Africa and some of them moved out of Africa to other places,mutating in different phenotypes as adaptation to living in those places, hence the origin of what people call"races" or human variation, creating Caucasians and mongolids, then some Caucasians made a back migration to Africa, marrying the native african and adquiring the native African phenotype as they continue breeding with the native population.

The letters in bold are the answers to your question.
It dances around the question. Try again: Are Africans of the Great Rift Valley "caucasians"? Yes or no.

quote:

quote:

Genographic project

So, the national geographic site told you that the Fulani have K2 in so and so incidences, and which is considered "white ancestry"? Where?

quote:
African Americans aren't pure Africans, not like the majority in west Africa, who had only sub-saharan ancestry and intact phenotype.
Drop your obsession with African Americans for a minute, and focus on the Fulani, whom you compared to the former, will you; deja vu....

Thirdly, is Hg K's incidence (which for some odd reason you equate with "white ancestry") that much substantial in any case, to justify portraying the Fula as though they live amidst a large settler population of "white people", which is what your comparison to AAs suggests?

Posted by astenb (Member # 14524) on :

Prmiddleeastern
Exactly what ancestry or Haplogroups are "WHITE"?

Can we call all mutations that are YAP+ (Particularly Haplogroup D) "Black" Ancestry?

Looking at the latests reconstruction of the "Earliest European" what can you draw from that regarding the "AGE" of such "White People"

To asten:

The mutations from F to T are "White"ancestry, F* is the Proto-Caucasid Man, the original "white" who migrated outside Africa and ancestor of all Caucasians.

white ancestery are you kidding me what aabout NO haplogroup from which descendent haplogroup
O which is mongolid
no way around it
about haplogroup q which natiave americans carry again mongolid most if them dont even carry slc24a5 meaning thaey are not white you cant denay that haplogroup q descendents from f
so calling it caucasian is not the right term
or white white people carry slc24a5 the balkan v13 guys are much more white to me than haplogroup t and j1 in sudan somalia
e3b1c1

Posted by thegaul (Member # 16198) on :

quote:
quote:

Genographic project

quote:

You know this about African-Americans according to who? And who says the "majority" of West Africans have only "sub-saharan" ancestry and "intact phenotype"?? What does a West African "intact phenotype" look like anyway?

Are you aware of the very people of this discussion - Fulani - whom many African-Americans share lineage with?? Add to that Songhai and Hausa, ALL of whom at one time occupied areas ABOVE/WITHIN the Sahara stretching all the way past Sudan?

quote:
white ancestery are you kidding me what aabout NO haplogroup from which descendent haplogroup
O which is mongolid
no way around it
about haplogroup q which natiave americans carry again mongolid most if them dont even carry slc24a5 meaning thaey are not white you cant denay that haplogroup q descendents from f
so calling it caucasian is not the right term
or white white people carry slc24a5 the balkan v13 guys are much more white to me than haplogroup t and j1 in sudan somalia
e3b1c1

Thanks for the correction, F is the Eurasian man.

quote:
It dances around the question. Try again: Are Africans of the Great Rift Valley "caucasians"? Yes or no.They are part caucasian or have little Caucasian percentage.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by prmiddleeastern:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by The Explorer:
So, the national geographic site told you that the Fulani have K2 in so and so incidences, and which is considered "white ancestry"? Where?

Yes, it is white ancestry because also the Phoenicians beared that haplogroup and it came from West Asia,Caucasid land.

quote:
Drop your obsession with African Americans for a minute, and focus on the Fulani, whom you compared to the former, will you;
Fulani had a little white percentage from a Caucasid haplotype.

Posted by KING (Member # 9422) on :

prmiddleeastern

What is the percentage of this White gene.

Are you thinking that this white in the Fulanis is what makes there features different then other West Africans.

Also how about the Hausa who live with the Fulani in Nigeria, How white genes do they Have?

Peace

quote:

quote:

Yes, it is white ancestry because also the Phoenicians beared that haplogroup and it came from West Asia,Caucasid land.
You have a tendency to answer your citations with some totally off-topic drivel. I asked you this [even though it is right above]: So, the national geographic site told you that the Fulani have K2 in so and so incidences, and which is considered "white ancestry"? Where?

But now that you mentioned it,

1)What evidence do you have that suggests K2 emerged in your so-called "West Asia"; where specifically in that area, and in which specific population?

2)When did it emerge; were "white people" around then, and if so, according to what tangible evidence?

3)Just because some non-African group presumably happens to share a clade, makes it "white ancestry"; on what planet does that make sense?

"West Asians" share P2 markers with mainland Africans; does this then make P2 "white ancestry", per your reasoning?

----

Ps - I know that you probably won't learn this from browsing wikipedia, but Fulani are not confined to one region; rather they are spread across western Africa, with some refuge in Sudan. So a small Fulani sample in say, Cameroon, is not the sum total of what Fulani is in Cameroon itself, let alone elsewhere. An no, they don't live amidst settler "white caucasoids". Have you learned something new today? I hope so.

Posted by akoben (Member # 15244) on :

^ kinna like you learning that Lucy Dawidowicz was not primary source backed? [Big Grin]

samuel because the pheonician carry k2 y haplogroup doesnt make that white marker k2
in lebanon is 4.7%
e1b1b1c1 -m34 is 4% in lebanon
they are in the same frequency
the pheonicians also carry m34 thats why we see it in cyprus and sicily check the pheonician genes research go to the supplemental data
about f euroasian agree but not white since some of F descendents are mongolid i gave you examples haplogroup o and haplogroup Q which is related to haplogroup R is also mongolid native americans and chinese dont look white sorry man
they just dont [Smile]
e3b1c1

prmiddleeastern aka "prmix" from the race loon forums wrote:
Yes, I would do when I find one with that ancestry.

Translation: I won't do it because I know that if I do I will wind up getting my fat down syndrome looking ass kicked. I also won't do it because it ruins my race fantasies and mythologies.

quote:
prmiddleeastern aka "prmix" from the race loon forums wrote:Translation: I won't do it because I know that if I do I will wind up getting my fat down syndrome looking ass kicked. I also won't do it because it ruins my race fantasies and mythologies.

yes I would, and how do you know that much about me, do you go spying on these forums, my "savior of the black phenotype"(Nothing against ethnicities but you aren't the spokeperson for anyone)

quote:
But now that you mentioned it,

1)What evidence do you have that suggests K2 emerged in your so-called "West Asia"; where specifically in that area, and in which specific population?

http://www.eupedia.com/europe/origins_haplogroups_europe.shtml#T

quote:
T is a rare haplogroup in Europe (less than 1% of the population). It originated around the Red Sea (maybe in Ethiopia) at least 30,000 years ago, making it one of the oldest haplogroups found in Eurasia. It is most common in north-east Africa and the west coast of the Arabian peninsula, where it accounts for approximately 5 to 8% of the male lineages. Besides these regions and Europe, T is found as far as southern India, Russia, Tanzania and Cameroon. Its highest density is actually found among the Fulbe people of Cameroon (18% of the population).
Within Europe there are a few pockets with surprisingly high densities of haplogroup T, like the town of Sciacca in Sicily (18%), on the Spanish island of Ibiza (17%) or Serbia (7%). The populations of Italy, Portugal, Greece, and (oddly enough) Estonia, all have between 3 and 4% of haplogroup T.

The spread of haplogroup T in Europe is closely linked to the expansion of E1b1b from Egypt and the Near East to the Balkans and Danube basin. Its presence around the Mediterranean can be attributed to the Phoenicians colonisation (1200-800 BCE). The pocket in Estonia might be due to a founder effect in the region's Jewish population. Among famous people, Thomas Jefferson belonged to haplogroup T.

I found this new origin information on this site, you are right about the Native African origin of this haplogroup, this suggests it moved to Eurasia from Ethiopia.

2)
quote:
When did it emerge; were "white people" around then, and if so, according to what tangible evidence?
There were pigmented caucasians(mediteranean phenotype)but in the case of T, as the "new" origins say, they were Native African.

3)
quote:
Just because some non-African group presumably happens to share a clade, makes it "white ancestry"; on what planet does that make sense?
It is the origin of the clade that makes its ancestry.

quote:
"West Asians" share P2 markers with mainland Africans; does this then make P2 "white ancestry", per your reasoning?
It depends were P2 originated.

----

quote:
Ps - I know that you probably won't learn this from browsing wikipedia, but Fulani are not confined to one region; rather they are spread across western Africa, with some refuge in Sudan. So a small Fulani sample in say, Cameroon, is not the sum total of what Fulani is in Cameroon itself, let alone elsewhere. An no, they don't live amidst settler "white caucasoids". Have you learned something new today? I hope so. [/QB]
Yes, about the African origin of Y-DNA T.

quote:
samuel because the pheonician carry k2 y haplogroup doesnt make that white marker k2
in lebanon is 4.7%
the pheonicians also carry m34 thats why we see it in cyprus and sicily check the pheonician genes research go to the supplemental data
about f euroasian agree but not white since some of F descendents are mongolid i gave you examples haplogroup o and haplogroup Q which is related to haplogroup R is also mongolid native americans and chinese dont look white sorry man
they just dont [Smile]

Clade Origins is what makes its ancestry, not what populations carry the clades and yes F is Eurasian.

prmiddleeastern wrote:
--------------------------
yes I would, and how do you know that much about me, do you go spying on these forums, my "savior of the black phenotype"(Nothing against ethnicities but you aren't the spokeperson for anyone)
--------------------------

ha ha ha heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Folks, this is a king sized strawman.

Let's see you go around on race loon forums putting your down syndrome face on your posts and then you actually try to accuse someone of following you around?

WOOOAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOO!!

Folks,

downy aka prmiddleeastern is a typical participant in the race loon forums.

He obsesses African Americans/Africans and needs desperately to have any of them who doesn't fit his racial fantasy of what an African looks like, to be this fantasy of being "mixed".

You see the fantasy is created because Africans who are deemed to have a similar look to the Ancient Egyptians cannot possibly be unmixed Africans because if they were it would be bad news for the Eurocentrists.

There would be no way for the Euros to lay claim to Ancient Egypt. The "mixed" myth in the mind of the Eurocentrist will allow him to lay such claim to an African culture and history.

my immpresion is that samuel is a racist
who hates africans
is hate is even more to the e1b1b1 because
it actuley left africa and fucked is white bitches in western asia iberia and the balkan
as somalid v13 said well the europids are also enemy of the somalid race
so i define him as enemy along the neo-negroid e3a both wants to dipresed the somalid race e1b1b1
e3b1c1

quote:
quote:
in lebanon is 4.7%
they just dont [Smile]

Clade Origins is what makes its ancestry, not what populations carry the clades and yes F is Eurasian.
Ok then so you are incorrect by calling an ancestral marker "White" right?
There is no place such as "Whitistan"
Ask yourself really, where do "White" People come from. How long have they been around. Now how long have such markers been around.

quote:
Folks,

downy aka prmiddleeastern is a typical participant in the race loon forums.

He obsesses African Americans/Africans and needs desperately to have any of them who doesn't fit his racial fantasy of what an African looks like, to be this fantasy of being "mixed".

You see the fantasy is created because Africans who are deemed to have a similar look to the Ancient Egyptians cannot possibly be unmixed Africans because if they were it would be bad news for the Eurocentrists.

There would be no way for the Euros to lay claim to Ancient Egypt. The "mixed" myth in the mind of the Eurocentrist will allow him to lay such claim to an African culture and history.

That is a very unassertive assumption form your part. [Wink]

quote:
my immpresion is that samuel is a racist
who hates africans
is hate is even more to the e1b1b1 because
it actuley left africa and fucked is white bitches in western asia iberia and the balkan
as somalid v13 said well the europids are also enemy of the somalid race
so i define him as enemy along the neo-negroid e3a both wants to dipresed the somalid race e1b1b1
e3b1c1

Another unassertive assumption. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by astenb:
Ask yourself really, where do "White" People come from. How long have they been around. Now how long have such markers been around. [/QB]

They come from West Asia, where the variation first appeared, as the Asian variation(Chinese, Koreans, Japanese) first appeared in Asia.But Caucasians were pigmented when they lived in West Asia(Arabs, Persians), but got their depigmentation when going up north to Europe because of the cold climate and different environment, so Europe could be called Whitistan because that is where the white skin mutation ocurred. [Wink]

what your point so the palestinians are europeans since 99% of them carry slc24a5 derived
allel
and also 57% of them carry slc45a2 derived alle
which is the european varient
your assumapation that middle eastern were pigmented is not correct only arabians are more dark
the levant were i live i see palestinians every day they are white evidence by the above slc24a5 and slc45a2
e3b1c1

quote:
what your point so the palestinians are europeans since 99% of them carry slc24a5 derived
allel
and also 57% of them carry slc45a2 derived alle
which is the european varient
your assumapation that middle eastern were pigmented is not correct only arabians are more dark
the levant were i live i see palestinians every day they are white evidence by the above slc24a5 and slc45a2
e3b1c1

Palestinians are half pigmented, they don't have blonde hair and blue eyes,yes, they are caucasians(The levantines)but not euro white.

yes i know the europeans consider only them as white they are racist
i would say that in western asia in terms of pigmanation the levantines i mean palestinians
are the closest to europeans in terms of the slc24a5 and slc45a2 infact southern europoeans such sardinians carry close frequency to palestinians in terms of slc24a5 and slc45a2
derived allels
ps. glad you admit they are caucasians
but you say they are not white you cant be caucasian if you are not white explain to me the diffrence between caucasian and white
dont tell me aboput blue eyes and blond hair
since southern europeans such iberians southern italians and greeks are not that blond or blue eye at all
e3b1c1

e3b1c1:
The term white comes from color of skin, Southern Euros are caucasic euros but not white euro, the correct term is caucasian, caucasian is the phenotype, white is only the skin color,as native African should be the correct term and not black because not all Native Africans are black, neither the Asians can be called yellow because not all of them are yellow.

ok southern european are caucasian like the levantines who are caucasians but not white
about native african dont worry any one knows that morrocans and algerians are natiave africans but no one call them black my m81 cousins there usually have european mtdna such h1 , h3 , v, who diffused from iberia and other euroasian mtdna who diffused from west asia
abouth the egyptions no onew call them black jjust those afrocentric dudes in this forum northen egyptions are more closer to levantines
in terms of mtdna and the slc24a5 slc45a2 derived allels
e3b1c1

quote:
that morrocans and algerians are natiave africans but no one call them black

They came from the Middle East, they live in Africa but their phenotype is not native to Africa, but the Sub-saharid phenotype is.

understand your point
but even the native m81 cousins look mediterreanean phenotypicly ask any anthropologist will tell you that they are very diffrent from the subsharid phenotyp even
thats why e1b1b1 is defined as medeterreanean acording to the genetic atlas site as oposed to the neo-negroid e3a becuase the e1b1b1 many of them are mediterreanean phenotypicly
e3b1c1

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by astenb:
Ask yourself really, where do "White" People come from. How long have they been around. Now how long have such markers been around.

They come from West Asia, where the variation first appeared, as the Asian variation(Chinese, Koreans, Japanese) first appeared in Asia.But Caucasians were pigmented when they lived in West Asia(Arabs, Persians), but got their depigmentation when going up north to Europe because of the cold climate and different environment, so Europe could be called Whitistan because that is where the white skin mutation ocurred. [Wink] [/QB]
WHEN did this happen?
How long ago?

^12-6kya.

quote:
understand your point
but even the native m81 cousins look mediterreanean phenotypicly ask any anthropologist will tell you that they are very diffrent from the subsharid phenotyp even
thats why e1b1b1 is defined as medeterreanean acording to the genetic atlas site as oposed to the neo-negroid e3a becuase the e1b1b1 many of them are mediterreanean phenotypicly
e3b1c1

Like these?

[img] http://www.everyculture.com/multi/images/gema_01_img0082.jpg [/img]

-

These are M81 people

no ediot
as said your hate for e1b1b1 is well pronanunced
ther guy in picture is from the horn of africa
he is probably m78-v32 not m81 since this clade absent from this area
m81 is north west african clade whioch also exists in iberia
antonio banderas is m81 he look mediterreanean
no way around it
e3b1c1

How do you know it, have you seen antonio banderas DNA results, have he done a test, shpw me a proof of it.

This is some data i found about M81:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E1b1b

quote:
E1b1b1b (E-M81) is the most common Y chromosome haplogroup in the Maghreb, dominated by its sub-clade E-M183. It is thought to have originated in the area of North Africa 5,600 years ago.[1][42] It is colloquially referred to as the "Berber marker" for its prevalence among Mozabite, Moyen Atlas, Kabyle and other Amazigh groups, E-M81 is also quite common among North African Arab groups. It reaches frequencies of up to 80% in the Maghreb. This includes the Saharawish for whose men Bosch et al. (2001) reports that approximately 76% are M81+.
Also a distribution map of the marker:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Robino_algeria_M81.png

Maghreb guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Dany_Boon_Postier.JPG
Caucasian, not white or euro

count on me i know to recognize e3b member
and i can asure you that he is m81
in case you didnt know were did he born
i tell you were in malaga
in this country 11.5% m81 in malaga so there is a big chance i am right about my gusse
call me crazy but i think saddam husein was also e3b member m78-v22 i am willing to bet on it
that if he had done dna tests i will be right
as i talled i can recognize racialy an e3b
member count on me
ps. thanks for the map it is from wikpedia
it shows m81 and you also see it in iberia in canatabraia and andalucia from were banderas family came at least we agree that he look mediterreanean
e3b1c1

^Yes, he is Caucasian, and what is so great about it?

i dont no you tell me
what i wanted to show you that e3b exist also in population who look caucasian thats all
you said taht maybe you are r1b or e3b
i dont belive you are an e3b as i siad i feal
that you have hate for e3b generally
i think you are r1b
but m81 was also among the conquistadors who conquer puerto-rico and mexico it is found in those country also
e3b1c1

Evergreen Writes: We need to do a better job correlating phenotype to genetics. The earliest, pre-Last Glacial Maximum Europeans entered Europe with dark skin, long limbs and crania similar to modern "Sub-Saharan" Africans.

Evergreen Posts:

Paleoamericans in a Late Pleistocene context: assessing morphological affinities
M. Hubbe et al.

Recent consensus, supported by fossil, genetic and archaeological evidence, suggests that modern humans originated in sub-Saharan Africa and expanded northward to Europe and eastward into Asia between ca. 60-30 ky. Under this scenario, the morphological differentiation seen across human geographic populations today is recent and probably occurred during the Holocene. Early American skeletons have a distinct and well described cranial morphological pattern from Late Holocene Americans. This has previously been proposed to indicate an early migration wave into the Americas, preceding colonization by Late Holocene American groups. If this interpretation is correct, Paleoamericans should show morphological similarities to earlier, generalized Late Pleistocene modern humans. Here we place Paleoamericans in the context of Late Pleistocene human variation, exploring their morphological affinities and testing for dispersal scenarios of recent human group. Our samples comprise a large set of Paleaomerican crania from Southand Mesoamerica, African and Eurasian Late Pleistocene specimens and Howell’s worldwide series of modern humans. Twenty-four
linear measurements, adjusted for size, were analyzed using Principal Components Analysis,
Canonical Variates Analysis, Mahalanobis distances (D2) and cluster analysis. Morphological distances among groups were also
compared to distance models representing distinct dispersion scenarios, using Mantel correlation tests. Results show Paleoamerican samples grouping with Upper Paleolithic Eurasians and recent African groups. Furthermore, the best fitting dispersal scenario to the morphological distances is one that considers Paleoamericans as an early expansion into the Americas, preceding much of the current human geographic diversification.

quote:
i dont belive you are an e3b as i siad i feal
that you have hate for e3b generally

No, I don't have hate for E3b, but I don't like trying to separate a subclade from another and saying it is superior one of another clade.
quote:
i think you are r1b
but m81 was also among the conquistadors who conquer puerto-rico and mexico it is found in those country also

How do you know it, you haven't even seen my phenotype and you already say that I am r1b? can you determine a person's haplogroup by looking at his phenotype?

quote:
Originally posted by Evergreen:
Evergreen Writes: We need to do a better job correlating phenotype to genetics. The earliest, pre-Last Glacial Maximum Europeans entered Europe with dark skin, long limbs and crania similar to modern "Sub-Saharan" Africans.

Evergreen Posts:

Paleoamericans in a Late Pleistocene context: assessing morphological affinities
M. Hubbe et al.

Recent consensus, supported by fossil, genetic and archaeological evidence, suggests that modern humans originated in sub-Saharan Africa and expanded northward to Europe and eastward into Asia between ca. 60-30 ky. Under this scenario, the morphological differentiation seen across human geographic populations today is recent and probably occurred during the Holocene. Early American skeletons have a distinct and well described cranial morphological pattern from Late Holocene Americans. This has previously been proposed to indicate an early migration wave into the Americas, preceding colonization by Late Holocene American groups. If this interpretation is correct, Paleoamericans should show morphological similarities to earlier, generalized Late Pleistocene modern humans. Here we place Paleoamericans in the context of Late Pleistocene human variation, exploring their morphological affinities and testing for dispersal scenarios of recent human group. Our samples comprise a large set of Paleaomerican crania from Southand Mesoamerica, African and Eurasian Late Pleistocene specimens and Howell’s worldwide series of modern humans. Twenty-four
linear measurements, adjusted for size, were analyzed using Principal Components Analysis,
Canonical Variates Analysis, Mahalanobis distances (D2) and cluster analysis. Morphological distances among groups were also
compared to distance models representing distinct dispersion scenarios, using Mantel correlation tests. Results show Paleoamerican samples grouping with Upper Paleolithic Eurasians and recent African groups. Furthermore, the best fitting dispersal scenario to the morphological distances is one that considers Paleoamericans as an early expansion into the Americas, preceding much of the current human geographic diversification.

This confirms Brace 2005 as to Europeans, and Hanihara 1996 as to early West Asians looking ike africans. So here again, we have a distant population grouping with Africans and with older Europeans (who looked like Africans).

-

-

According to Tishkoff the OOA sequence is deep sub-Saharan Africa - to -> N.E. East Africa (which is sub-saharan via Ethiopia, Kenya or Somalia) and -> then other non-African populations.

-

These are M81 people

-

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As to the Ethiopians, they cluster closer to other Africans than to Europeans or middle easterners:

-

i dont know top determain all the haplogroups only by pheonotype but e3b i can determain
show me a picture and i will tell you if you are e3b or not
ps. i know how to recognize e3b
e3b1c1

Posted by lamin (Member # 5777) on :

So how then do we classify Andaman Islanders, Fijians, New Hebridians and New Guineans? Throw into that mix too the Asutralian Aborigenese and the now exticnt Tasmanians? None of these 2 groups is E3a or E3b. rather they are classified as Asia in terms of Hgs.

But back to North Africa. I have been to Casa Blanca in Morocco a few times. I have also flown on Air Maroc a few times too. Thus I have a pretty good idea of what the average Moroccan looks like. The average Moroccan looks like the average person in the Dominican Republic--with a sizable number looking like some Malians, Chadians, etc.

So what's all the fuss about North Africans and their supposed genotypes. To round things off: Kaddafi claims that 1/3 of Libya is "black" as he put it.

lamin wrote:
----------------------------
But back to North Africa. I have been to Casa Blanca in Morocco a few times. I have also flown on Air Maroc a few times too. Thus I have a pretty good idea of what the average Moroccan looks like. The average Moroccan looks like the average person in the Dominican Republic
----------------------------

HAHAHAHAHAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I'mmmmmm about to poooooooosssssst!!!!!

I'mmmmmm about to poooooooosssssst!!!!!

the morrocaNS ARE NOT BLACK THEY ARE MEDITERREANEAN THEY LIVE NEXT TO THE MEDITERREANEAN SEA THE EVOLUTION OF M81 WAS MAINLY IN NORTH WEST AFRICA CLOSE TO THE COAST THE DEVOLPED MEDITEREANEAN PHENOTYPE WHICH IS DIFFRENT FORM THE NEO-NEGROID E3A PHEONTYPE
MANY MORROCANS COULD PASS AS PORTUGUASE OR SPANIARDS SINCE M81 ALSO MIGRATED DURING NEOLITHIC PERIODS TO IBERIA THROUGH THE STRAIT OFF GIBRALTAR
E3B1C1

lamin wrote:
---------------------------
But back to North Africa. I have been to Casa Blanca in Morocco a few times. I have also flown on Air Maroc a few times too. Thus I have a pretty good idea of what the average Moroccan looks like. The average Moroccan looks like the average person in the Dominican Republic

North Africa

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&suggon=0&as_qdr=all&q=%22slaves+from+northern+africa%22+americas

Berbers

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=america&hl=en&suggon=0&num=100&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=berber+slaves&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=&cr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&as_oc ct=a ny&as_d t=i&as_sitesearch=&as_rights=&safe=images]http://www.google.com/search?as_q=america&hl=en&suggon=0&num=100&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=berber+slaves&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=&cr=&as_ft=i&as_ filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&as_oc ct=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&as_rights=&safe=images

Now you see where some Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, African Americans, and others in the North and South American hemisphere and carribean got their looks.

quote:
M81 WAS MAINLY IN NORTH WEST AFRICA CLOSE TO THE COAST

Evergreen Writes: This is not true. The oldest derived sublineages of E-M81 are found toward Egypt.

quote:
THE DEVOLPED MEDITEREANEAN PHENOTYPE WHICH IS DIFFRENT FORM THE NEO-NEGROID E3A

Evergreen Writes: I'm not sure what you mean above. But what we do know is that haplogroup E-M78 derived in the Nile Valley area during a time when Nile Valley Africans most resembled modern West Africans.

lamin wrote:
quote:
But back to North Africa. I have been to Casa Blanca in Morocco a few times. I have also flown on Air Maroc a few times too. Thus I have a pretty good idea of what the average Moroccan looks like. The average Moroccan looks like the average person in the Dominican Republic--with a sizable number looking like some Malians, Chadians, etc.

How is it according to the race loons that whites are responsible for all of these people looking like various African ethnic groups and nationalities?

Because the only way that could happen is if Europeans are the root of humanity. Are Europeans the original group of people? Of course not.

There is no way that Europeans can produce the Africans from eastern to western, from northern to southern.

Its comical because the lie that is told in order to avoid the truth of the diaspora representing all regions of Africa, South Asia, Turkey, Persia, Arabia, Italy, Greece etc., is the white man mixed with "west Africans" which resulted in such a variety of humanity.

But anyone who has stumbled across the race loon sites can clearly see such mixes do not produce any of the above groups of people.

For example, when was the last time a white/"west African" union produced an Ethiopian, Sudanese, Chadian, Eritrean, or Somali?

ok but were m81 is higher the answere is the magrheb 60% or even higher m81 there compare to egypt which the last time i checked was only 8.2%
second you forget that most of th m81 also carry m-183 now this mutation probably originated in the maghareb or close to the mediternean
third i am not talking about m78 i am talking about m81 subclade which is purely caucasian which exist only north of the e quarter among caucaside popul;ations
and it absent from the horn of africa
e3b1c1

quote:
ok but were m81 is higher the answere is the magrheb 60% or even higher m81 there compare to egypt which the last time i checked was only 8.2%

Evergreen Writes: Perhaps I misunderstood your original comment. I thought you were discussing the phenotype of the original population among whom E-M81 derived. These people would have been tropically adapted Africans, as indicated by the physical remains found in the late Bronze Age Central Sahara. If you are simply discussing which group has the highest frequency then that would be the Saharawi.

Pink Blisters wrote:
the morrocaNS ARE NOT BLACK THEY ARE MEDITERREANEAN

It didn't do them any good didn't it why with slavery and colonialization.

who said it should help them
it only a fact that there pheontype is mediterreanean and not neo-negroid
secound they were never slaves on the contrary they were masters many of the barbary pirates were m81 who took 1,000,000 medterreanean european for slavery as io siad m81 is a legend
e3b1c1

quote:
Pink Blisters wrote:
the morrocaNS ARE NOT BLACK THEY ARE MEDITERREANEAN

It didn't do them any good didn't it why with slavery and colonialization.

Evergreen Writes: e3b1c1's mentor Dienekes says:

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2005/08/earliest-examples-of-four-major-racial.html

"The earliest know Negroids date from the ~14,500-12,500BP site of Jebel Sahaba in Lower Nubia."

Of course we now know this is the place and the time in which haplogroup E-M78* dervied and then spread around the Mediterranean basin.

As Dienekes mentor Carleton Coon notes:

"Mediterranean proper often carries a slight Negroid tendency."

More recent research on the E-M78* haplogroup and the Natufian crania tell us why:

"If the late Pleistocene Natufian sample from Israel is the source from which that Neolithic spread was derived, there was clearly a sub-Saharan African element present of almost equal importance as the Late Prehistoric Eurasian element."

quote:
secound they were never slaves on the contrary they were masters many of the barbary pirates were m81 who took 1,000,000 medterreanean european for slavery as io siad m81 is a legend
e3b1c1

Evergreen Writes: e3b1c1, you are so funny. Here you are trying to hold a straight face and jokingly tell us that even though E-M81 derived from haplogroup E-M35 which evolved deep in the heart of Africa the original E-M81 carriers would be caucasians. You are hillarious! What next....Hitler was really a Shona from Zimbabwe!

who cares how the original m81 looked like i care how they look noe and pheontypicly they are mediterreanean not negros get it to your heda you are a europeid r1b another enemy of the e1b1b1 stock and is subclades
most of the m81 look like antonio banderas not like negros m81 alos exist in iberia even deep in north of it in cantabria and galicia 10-13%
e3b1c1

Posted by lamin (Member # 5777) on :

E3 whatever,

Why are you getting so flustered? I am only telling you what I see. I used the Dominican example because I know that many of the posters here are based in the U.S. so that reference point would be realistic.

I really don't know why you seem make something special about Moroccans. There are a number of Moroccan shops and restaurants in Dakar, Senegal, so it is not as if I am not familiar with them.

To me they look like Puerto Ricans and Dominicans whom I have seen in NY city when I lived there. What's the big deal?

Note too that there are many pale-skinned European types living in South Africa, Namibia, and Kenya--so what does that make of those countries?

call me e3b1c1
not just e3 it offend me
e3 is pn2 it happened 30,000 years ago
e3b1c1 is m34 exist in the horn , southern arabia , antolia , sicily
e3b1c1

quote:
who cares how the original m81

Evergreen Writes: e3b1c1, no need to get so angry. I thought you were trying to make the false claim that the original E-M81 carriers were "Caucasoid". If you agree with me that they were of a tropical African background then we have no debate. Of course as you know these Black warriors ruled Iberia for over 1,000 years (beginning in the Punic period). As these men traveled back and forth between Iberia and their African homeland they naturally took wives and concubines from the Iberian women. This is why we see most NW Africans today with the tropical African E-M81 lineage on the male side and the Iberian H1, V and H3 lineages on the female side.

i mean they are caucasoide because m81 only exist above the e quarter it a fact
you cant denay it it doesnt axist in the horn of africa among dark skin people like m78 and m34
thats why i defined m81 as cucasoide
and today they look mediterreanean not for nothing the genetic atlas defind e1b1b1 as mediterreanean
e3b1c1

Posted by Yonis2 (Member # 11348) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Evergreen:
quote:
who cares how the original m81

Evergreen Writes: e3b1c1, no need to get so angry. I thought you were trying to make the false claim that the original E-M81 carriers were "Caucasoid". If you agree with me that they were of a tropical African background then we have no debate. Of course as you know these Black warriors ruled Iberia for over 1,000 years (beginning in the Punic period). As these men traveled back and forth between Iberia and their African homeland they naturally took wives and concubines from the Iberian women. This is why we see most NW Africans today with the tropical African E-M81 lineage on the male side and the Iberian H1, V and H3 lineages on the female side.
So Evergreen, how did Maghrebis look like before procreating with iberian females and others?

quote:
i mean they are caucasoide because m81 only exist above the e quarter it a fact
you cant denay

Evergreen Writes: e3b1c1, you have me laughing so hard I'm about to fall out of my seat. Are you really pretending that people with the E-M81 lineage don't live all around the world? Heck, this lineage was brought to Mexico by the Spanish conquistadors. It is also found in Peru, which is below the equator.

quote:
it it doesnt axist in the horn of africa among dark skin people like m78 and m34
thats why i defined m81 as cucasoide

Evergreen Writes: Hi e3b1c1. Do you agree that E-M35 derived deep in the heart of Africa among a very dark skinned people. These people migrated to NE Africa, with their dark skin. These dark skinned people in NE Africa derived a lineage known as E-M81. These people were still dark skinned. They then took Iberian wives and concubines and their descendents gradually obtained lighter skin in some cases.

quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
[QUOTE]So Evergreen, how did Maghrebis look like before procreating with iberian females and others?

Evergreen Writes: They probably looked like other indigenous NE Africans of the time. The modern Beja/Bisharin, Teda/Toubou and Darfur peoples are a good example of the range of phenotypes which would have been in play at that time.

i dont think m35 derived deep in the heaort of africa it isnt negroid linage e3b as dienekes mention in the early days of doodna site is correlated with caucasoide morphology without any doubt you mention the fact that m81 found in latin america brought by conquistadors again m81 is a legend you just prove it
skin is not everything also facial features play big part i dont buy your theory that they rape the iberian female e3b people are handsome thats why it reach high frequencies because of foubder effect in places like the balkan and the maghreb
thats tthe big diffrence between e3b and e3a
e3b1c1

quote:
Evergreen Writes: They probably looked like other indigenous NE Africans of the time. The modern Beja/Bisharin, Teda/Toubou and Darfur peoples are a good example of the range of phenotypes which would have been in play at that time.

What i don't understand is how NE africans spread the whole way to NW africa and established the dominating lineage there while the next door west africa never spread their lineage in that part of northern Africa, what was the barrier, did E1b1a carriers of neolithic only wander southward and intentionally avoided north or did these carriers have too great of comfort so they needed not to move? Or maybe E1b1a crriers of that time couldn't survive in desert like environment?

quote:
i dont think m35 derived deep in the heaort of africa

Evergreen Writes: Your statement seems to contradict the scientific concensus.

Am J Hum Genet. 2004 May; 74(5): 1014–1022.

Phylogeographic Analysis of Haplogroup E3b (E-M215) Y Chromosomes Reveals Multiple Migratory Events Within and Out Of Africa

Fulvio Cruciani et al.

"Recently, it has been proposed that E3b originated in sub-Saharan Africa and expanded into the Near East and northern Africa at the end of the Pleistocene..."

quote:
it isnt negroid linage

Evergreen Writes: e3b1c1, you're so silly. Of course it is not a "Negroid" lineage because lineages do not belong to specific cranio-facial morphologies. What we do know is that it evolved among a people that most resembled modern Sub-Saharan Africans.

quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
[QUOTE]What i don't understand is how NE africans spread the whole way to NW africa and established the dominating lineage there while the next door west africa never spread their lineage in that part of northern Africa, what was the barrier,

Evergreen Writes: No barrier. NW Africa was basically depopulated prior to the neolithic era. There were humans in NW Africa during this period, but the population density was so low in comparison to NE Africa that there is little remaining impact from the Paleolithic NW African groups.

For reference you should read:

A Predominantly Neolithic Origin for Y-Chromosomal DNA Variation in North Africa

By Barbara Arredi

Thanks

I also want to say that you are among the few posters at this forum that i respect, your posts are always high quality and informative. [Wink]

evergreen i am silly than tell me what is sub sharan about m81 and most europeans belong to e-v13 nothing sub sharan about this clade which arose in western asia
if i will go farther back in time than you r1b
genetic enemy of th e1b1b1 stock you are rellated to native americans who look mongolid
in there facial features as you know haplogroup p from which descendents haplogroup R and haplogroup q i dont consider r1b as purely european as real european infact i belive the true europeans are haplogroup I
E3B1C1

quote:
tell me what is sub sharan about m81

Evergreen Writes: "Sub-Saharan" is a geographic term. It is a region. Haplogroup E-M35 derived in Sub-Saharan Africa. It derived from the PN2 clade just like haplogroup E3a did. These lineages both have a recent and common ancestry. This is why we see phenetic affinity between some of the early E-M35 carrying populations in epipaleolithic Nile Valley and recent West Africans. Following Darwin and the basic principles of evolution we would expect the decendents of these two lineages to look relatively similar.

quote:
and most europeans belong to e-v13 nothing sub sharan about this clade which arose in western asia

Evergreen Writes: E-V13 arose in the Balkans or Anatolia among groups that had phenetic affinity with modern Sub-Saharan Africans. This has been noted by scienetists time and again.

F. X. Ricaut
M. Waelkens
Cranial Discrete Traits in a Byzantine Population and Eastern Mediterranean Population Movements
Human Biology - Volume 80, Number 5, October 2008, pp. 535-564

"A late Pleistocene-early Holocene northward migration (from Africa to the Levant and to Anatolia) of these populations has been hypothesized from skeletal data (Angel 1972, 1973; Brace 2005) and from archaeological data, as indicated by the probable Nile Valley origin of the "Mesolithic" (epi-Paleolithic) Mushabi culture found in the Levant (Bar Yosef 1987). This migration finds some support in the presence in Mediterranean populations (Sicily, Greece, southern Turkey, etc.; Patrinos et al.; Schiliro et al. 1990) of the Benin sickle cell haplotype. This haplotype originated in West Africa and is probably associated with the spread of malaria to southern Europe through an eastern Mediterranean route (Salares et al. 2004)following the expansion of both human and mosquito populations brought about by the advent of the Neolithic transition (Hume et al 2003; Joy et al. 2003; Rich et al 1998). This northward migration of northeastern African populations carrying sub-Saharan biological elements is concordant with the morphological homogeneity of the Natufian populations (Bocquentin 2003), which present morphological affinity with sub-Saharan populations (Angel 1972; Brace et al. 2005). In addition, the Neolithic revolution was assumed to arise in the late Pleistocene Natufians and subsequently spread into Anatolia and Europe (Bar-Yosef 2002), and the first Anatolian farmers, Neolithic to Bronze Age Mediterraneans and to some degree other Neolithic-Bronze Age Europeans, show morphological affinities with the Natufians (and indirectly with sub-Saharan populations; Angel 1972; Brace et al 2005), in concordance with a process of demic diffusion accompanying the extension of the Neolithic revolution (Cavalli-Sforza et al. 1994)."

quote:
e3b1c1

Speaking of racist.... [Roll Eyes]

@ abc123lie who said;secound they were never slaves on the contrary they were masters many of the barbary pirates were m81 who took 1,000,000 medterreanean european for slavery as io siad m81 is a legend
e3b1c1.

My question to you is who the hell was Estevanico,where did he come from,what was he doing in Arizonia.Also who the hell was Leo Africanus,what was he doing in Europe how did he got there.Who was Terence Afer,where was he from
how did he got to Rome.

Posted by Sundjata (Member # 13096) on :

quote:

On Matilda's march 2008 blog post, "Racial Differences in Skull Shape", in the context of her post, she clearly implies that the West African Fulani are Caucasoid. Since she only conceives of "blacks" as somewhere distantly south of the Sahara, the term "Eurasian" is often used as a stand-in label for 'Caucasoid." Quote:

" the Fulani have some Eurasian ancestry as well; the men of Cameroon have 40% Eurasian Y chromosomes.

HLA class I in three West African ethnic groups: genetic distances from sub-Saharan and Caucasoid populations.Modiano D, Luoni G, Petrarca V, Sodiomon Sirima B, De Luca M, Simporé J, Coluzzi M, Bodmer JG, Modiano G.

"Fulani of Burkina Faso (West Africa) are a particularly interesting ethnic group because of their lower susceptibility to Plasmodium falciparum malaria as compared to sympatric populations, Mossi and Rimaibé. Moreover, the occurrence of a Caucasoid component in their genetic make-up has been suggested on the basis of their physical traits and cultural traditions even though this view was not supported by genetic studies... Our study does not suggest the involvement of HLA I in the higher resistance to malaria of Fulani, and confirms a low, if any, Caucasoid component in their gene pool.

So can we indeed say the Fulani are mostly white people? If the study of Hassan et al. 2008 on the Sudanese is taken as "proof" of the white Fulani, it shows that out of 26 Fulani, 14 were shown to have R1. But does this mean that 14/26 or 54% of the Fulani are "white"?

In addition, R1 is found mostly in Africa, so how does it become "Eurasian" and how do the Fulani become 54% 'White"? This is the deceptive approach Madilda and her trolls have been pushing acorss a wide area. In Wikipedia article after Wikipedia article the same sleight of hand, deceptive labeling, and misinformation is being inserted, with "references" added to give the deception the gloss of respectability.

As for the men of the Cameroon having 40% Eurasian Y and by her standard implication 'Caucasoid', this seems shaky. Any data on this? From whence this boldly claimed "40%" figure? Althiough she advances these claims in several blog posts, Madilda often does not give a direct citation as to how she derived her "race percentages." But note the sleight of hand at work. Using her "percentage" approach one can see they are based mostly on label manipulation, just add up elements CONVENIENTLY labeled as "Eurasian" such as R1, and there you have it- instant whiteness. Deceptive moles are then dispatched to Wikipedia to add "information."

But lets take an actual quote purporting to support the white Cameroonians example. The sleight of hand becomes noticeable again.

Here's the actual quote:
From Mulcare 2004 study: Quote: "found R1* Y chromosomes at an average frequency of 40% in several northern Cameroonian groups, including one Fulbe group."

However on Madilda's blog, "several northern Cameroonian groups" suddenly and curiously is translated into ALL Cameroon males. Notice the pattern of deception and misinformation?

3- Migrating Caucasoids to sub-Saharan Africa? West Africa? Adams (2006) throws doubt on certain 'backflow' notions.

According to Hassan on the R-P25 haplogroup: "We have recently shown that this haplogroup is strongly associated with the sickle cell gene" and interestingly enough, Hassan's study throws some doubt on the Caucasoid to Africa migration theory based on SNP markers, citing Adams (2006). Quote:

Because of its inherent instability, we suggest that P25 be used with caution in forensic studies, and perhaps replaced with the more reliable binary marker M269.
(Forensic Sci Int. 2006 May 25;159(1):14-20.The case of the unreliable SNP: recurrent back-mutation of Y-chromosomal marker P25 through gene conversion. -Adams SM, King TE, Bosch E, Jobling MA.)

Explorer's blog breaks down the R1 issue debunking numerous claims in the process, perhaps explaining why Madilda and her ilk sometimes screen or hide their "race percentage" methods or "calculations".

Origins of the Fulani, Baggara Arabs, Koma, and Beja

The Fulani are nomadic pastoralists who speak a Niger Kordofanian language [Atlantic Senegambian subfamily] and occupy a broad geographic range in central and western Africa. The Fulani show a number of morphological features that have led some anthropologists to suggest that they may have originated from East Africa or possibly Egypt or the Near East [S93]. Mitochondrial DNA analysis indicates that Fulani have lineages of predominantly West African origin and that they cluster together and close to the Mandenka population from Senegal [S93]. By contrast, Y chromosome analyses of Fulani sampled in the Sudan indicates shared ancestry with Nilo-Saharan and Afro- Asiatic speaking populations [S89]. These results raise the possibility of differential patterns of male and female gene flow into this population. Our analysis, using genomewide nuclear markers and STRUCTURE, indicates that the Fulani have distinctive ancestry [fuchsia] at K = 14 in the global analysis [Figs. 3,4] and at K = 9 -14 in the Africa analysis [Fig. S13]. The Fulani cluster with the Chadic and Central Sudanic speaking populations at K <13 in the global analysis [Fig. 3; maroon] and at K <8 in the Africa analysis [Fig. S13; red]. They also cluster near the Chadic and Central Sudanic speaking populations in the NJ tree based on population genetic distances [Fig. 1]. In the global STRUCTURE analysis, the Fulani show low to moderate levels of European/Middle Eastern ancestry [blue], consistent with mtDNA and Y chromosome [S89] analyses, as well as the presence at low frequency of the -13910 mutation associated with lactose tolerance in Europeans in this population [S94]. Additionally, we observe moderate to high levels of Niger- Kordofanian ancestry in the Fulani populations [Figs. 3, 4, S13;Tables S8, S9]. These results do not enable us to determine the definitive origin of the Fulani, although they indicate shared ancestry with Saharan and Central Sudanic populations and suggest that the Fulani have admixed with local populations, and possibly adopted a Niger Kordofanian language, during their spread across central and western Africa. The origin of European [possibly via the Iberian peninsula] and/or Middle Eastern ancestry in the Fulani requires further exploration with additional genetic markers.

http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/data/1172257/DC1/1

^^ Great ref.

Posted by blackmanthinking (Member # 17520) on :

bump

Posted by .Charlie Bass. (Member # 10328) on :

bump

Posted by dana marniche (Member # 13149) on :

quote:

As for the men of the Cameroon having 40% Eurasian Y and by her standard implication 'Caucasoid', this seems shaky. Any data on this? From whence this boldly claimed "40%" figure? Although she advances these claims in several blog posts, Madilda often does not give a direct citation as to how she derived her "race percentages." But note the sleight of hand at work. Using her "percentage" approach one can see they are based mostly on label manipulation, just add up elements CONVENIENTLY labeled as "Eurasian" such as R1, and there you have it- instant whiteness. Deceptive moles are then dispatched to Wikipedia to add "information."

Here's the actual quote:

Actually somebody needs to put up a Wikipedia site or sites on the relatively rampant pathology that can be called "Whitaephilia" represented by the Broomhilda blog. This offshoot of what has been rightly called "Negrophobia" started when Carleton Coon, a rather deranged eugenicist whom nobody but the Euronut of today takes seriously, decided to mix up the anthropological category of so-called Nordic with that of so-called and equally elusive "Negro" in order to hide the fact that the direct ancestors of modern European peoples contributed little to early neolithic and megalithic civilization or for that matter populations in Europe or Eurasia. It has been evolving steadily and in varied ways ever since. [Wink]

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com