This is topic Why does this 'Jimmy Walker' fool still post here?? in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=002113

Posted by Djehuti (Member # 6698) on :

Who is this idiot anyway??

This?...

-

or just plain this?...

-

It doesn't matter anyway. What matters is why is he not banned yet and still posting here?? This section of the forum was already polluted by idiots as it was why besmirch it further with even dumber twits??

Posted by Finesse (Member # 16950) on :

because...there no mods..

Posted by Morpheus (Member # 16203) on :

He's MediterraneanPride on Arguewitheveryone.

He's just trolling because losers like him have nothing better to do.

Posted by Finesse (Member # 16950) on :

maybe the only way 4 you to get rid of him is to go over...

then again..

Posted by Brada-Anansi (Member # 16371) on :

I-am not really down with abortion but looking at this character??..I..I..Just have to ponder the..the dreaded possibility..that..aamm. SOME PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO BREED. there "whew" I said it.

quote:
Originally posted by Morpheus:

He's MediterraneanPride on Arguewitheveryone.

He's just trolling because losers like him have nothing better to do.

So he's a Meditercentric! Go figure. [Roll Eyes]

Meditercentrists are always the worst ones perhaps due to their identity crisis. LOL Speaking of ID crisis, it's funny that he goes by an English or even red-neck sounding moniker. Is he aware that Mediterranean Euros like himself are of mixed black ancestry, or is he in denial about that too? Perhaps he just found out about that and was literally driven mad by that fact hence his idiotic trolling here. [Embarrassed]

Posted by Brada-Anansi (Member # 16371) on :

DJ..he claimed to Black,Nordic Aryan,and now Meditercentristic..don't causally push him off as being a Med.that he is an idiot that's for sure. [Roll Eyes]

Posted by Morpheus (Member # 16203) on :

He was pretending to be Black to lure us to his stupid site. Then when nobody took the bait he reverted to his typical racist behavior. Ranting and raving like a lunatic.

Posted by alTakruri (Member # 10195) on :

He and his ilk post because all of you give him
and them more attention than you do any legitimate
topic on Egyptology or Africana.

So why don't you all quit acting like you don't
love him and them.

Posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru (Member # 11484) on :

-

^ And the above portrait above represents??

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:

DJ..he claimed to Black,Nordic Aryan,and now Meditercentristic..don't causally push him off as being a Med.that he is an idiot that's for sure. [Roll Eyes]

Sounds exactly like a Med. to me! You see because Meds. are literally between blacks to their south and Nords to their north (both geographically and genetically) as part of their ID crisis, they tend to pretend to be one or the other! LOL
quote:
Originally posted by Morpheus:

He was pretending to be Black to lure us to his stupid site. Then when nobody took the bait he reverted to his typical racist behavior. Ranting and raving like a lunatic.

Which makes him no different from over 90% of other racists out there who are clinically insane.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com