This is topic The civilization of early Roman Empire as African? in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003476

Posted by Marc Washington (Member # 10979) on :

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-60.html

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

Hey Marc - How White people have CHANGED things around since they took over eh?

Ercole e Telefo, IV stile (50-79 B.C.)
Napoli, Museo Archeologico Nazionale

(I don't understand the title, doesn't Ercole mean Heracles in Italian? Yet Telefo was supposed to be the son of Heracles)

-

Close-up

-

^ I THINK I have it, Telefo is the BABY!

He was son of Heracles and Height, whose father was king of Tegea - Height being the woman in the picture.

He he, White people were bullsh1t even way back then. How the hell you going to get a full Albino baby when the father is Black? LMAO.

Speaking of Hercules. Here's one of him in picture 2:

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-70.html

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-80.html

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-90.html

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-72.html

Posted by IronLion (Member # 16412) on :

Black Roman Emperor Caracalla – By Oguejiofo Annu

It was Bob Marley who sang that “2000 years of history could not be wiped away so easily.”

Lucius Septimius Bassianus (April 4, 188 – April 8, 217), commonly known as Caracalla, was a Black Roman Emperor who ruled from 211 to 217.

Caracalla was the eldest son of Septimius Severus, the first black African-born Emperor of Rome. But before Septimius Severus, there had been other Roman-born black Emperors of Rome. This story of the other black emperors of Rome will be explored in another write-up, but for now we focus on Caracalla.

Unlike his father Septimius Severus, Caracalla was born and raised in Italy. After the death of his father, he ruled jointly with his younger brother Geta until the latter’s death in 211.

Caracalla’s reign was notable for the Constitutio Antoniniana, granting Roman citizenship to freemen throughout the Roman Empire. That act laid a foundation for a peaceful multi-ethnic, multi-cultural Empire that Rome was to become.

Caracalla was mean towards the military incursions of the Goths, the Parthians and the Tartars, and he took brutal and extreme steps to suppress those invaders from Turkemenistan that were sorely troubling the cohesion of the Roman state.

A modern-day British historian Edward Gibbon, a descendant of the Goths, referred to him as, “the common enemy of mankind” because of the massacres he authorized in various parts of the empire.

More @ http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-black-emperors-of-rome-roman-emperor-caracalla-kara-kalla/

Black Roman Emperor Philip "the Arab"

Marcus Julius Philippus (c. 204–249), commonly known as Philip the Arab or Philippus I Arabs, was Roman Emperor from 244 to 249.

Emperor Philip the Arab was not Persian or Turkic Arab. He was one of the glorified black Arabs of history. Born in Syria, kiths and kins with the Habashis of Abbysian, the Sabeans of Yemen and those of Saba in Meroe, the black Arabs of Arab Felix, Arabia Deserta, Arabia Petra, and Syria, lived in the Arabian Pennisula during the ascendency of the Roman empire.

The black Arabs like Philippus were the Arabs of the Roman days before the first Parthians (Farsis) and the Turks came down from central Asia into Persia and then swarmed over the population demographics of Arabia.

However, it is a little known but happy facts that the black Arabs are not all destroyed. They still exist as much as the international media tries to hide them, or distort their stories or twist their identities.

The black Arabs tribes of yore, they still live there onto this day as modern day southern black Yemenis, black Saudi Arabians, black Kuwatis, and black Omanis. The busts of Roman Emperor Philip are timeless testimonials to the physical type that was called Arabs in Roman times.

Philip was nicknamed “the Arab” because he had family who had originated in the Arabian peninsula, and who were believed to be distant descendants of the prestigious Baleed family of Aleppo. It is strongly believed by many historians that his family origins ultimately laid in Yemen among the black Ghassan tribes many of whom live and constitute a part of the local population of the present day Sudan and Eritrea Republic....

More @ http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-black-emperors-of-rome-emperor-philip-the-arab-by-oguejiofo-annu/

Posted by TheHorsenation (Member # 18137) on :

the Bullshit just never stops around here [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by TheHorsenation:
the Bullshit just never stops around here [Smile]

Where u from?

I'm Austrian and Greek

Posted by anguishofbeing (Member # 16736) on :

STFU you lying sock puppet. lol

quote:
I'm Austrian and Greek

You are Ostro-goth/Slavic in descent?

that would be Celtic and Hellenic.

Nosir, Austrians are goths. They came from Turkmenistan. They were the corrosive forces that rotted the Roman empire.

Modern Greeks are Slavs who were settled there following the Treaty of Lausane by the Great Powers led by Britain. When Republic of Turkey was created there was massive relocation of populations between the Greek and the Turkish side based on Religion. Most of today's so-called Greeks have nothing to do with ancient Greece. By bllod they are all slavics.

So how are you Celtic/Hellenic?

Well done Lion. Seems someone has been researching. Ignore the kid, he's in White Boys dreamland.

lol. by your logic the austrian celts and the greek hellenes killed themselves? Or where did they disappear to?

The Goths killed them. Wiped out the Celts. Then the Cagoths infested them with small pox and black plagues.... just like you did with the Indians in the Americas.

The Slavs are a related group of Goths.

Do you know about the cagoths?

There were so many different tribes running through my state, I think it's quite impossible to know your ancestry. Maybe a DNA Test could give some clues. Never got one, also I dont really care, but it's still interesting.
Seems like the last big wave of settlers came from Bavaria after 955AD.
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geschichte_der_Steiermark
About the celtic/roman population it says: "still under debate whether they all left for the south/west or a part of the population remained in the many valleys of this mountainous region."

-

Posted by Brada-Anansi (Member # 16371) on :

Congratulations Iron Lion you got him out of Africa and back to Europe researching his own ancestry.well done man well done!! [Big Grin]

Tough luck Brada, since I never saw Egypt as my ancestry anyway, but the fact remains that they were white people, same as romans, phoenicians, carthagenians! [Smile]

Useful research Iron.

Horsenation. Romans, Phoenicians, and Carthaginians white?

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-500-00-07.html

^Teach

Horsenation. Ancient Egypt white?

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_africa/200_egypt/02-16-200-00-01.html

LOL at your spreadsheet. Tells you quite something when you leave of one of the most impressive Pharaohs like Khafra (and others) who's face is just too white to be a Negro.

Posted by the lioness (Member # 17353) on :

It's amazing how white people snuck into Rome and Europe and took over. Marc, please tell us how they pulled this off.

-

That's probably the grandfather of an Austrian Football star named "Schneckerl Prohaska"
 -  -

please note what is written on his dress:

MEMPHIS!

So now, we can reasonably assume that the Ancient Egyptians were Austrians!!! MY ANCESTORS!

quote:
That's probably the grandfather of an Austrian Football star named "Schneckerl Prohaska"
 -  -

LOL: Chemical hairdo....A black wannabe

The Real Prohaska: Guy on the right. Watch his hair:

-

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
It's amazing how white people snuck into Rome and Europe and took over. Marc, please tell us how they pulled this off.

Please tell us how the Nazis planned to exterminate the Jews while helping them to escape extermination. [Eek!]

quote:
please note what is written on his dress:

MEMPHIS!

So now, we can reasonably assume that the Ancient Egyptians were Austrians!!! MY ANCESTORS!

No Horsey, the guy you posted just
blew his hair-up in an Afro-style which he obviously admired so much...(maybe something in his family)

But look at the same guy years later on. Just another faceless austrian baldheaded oldie:

-

You have little integrity if you resort to that sort of desperation in debates. We have not given you any guy wearing wigs, or chemical hair-dos. We gave you pictures and artefacts with real wooly hair, like the hair on lamb skin.

You photo spammed a fake in response???

Posted by IslamicCrusader (Member # 17579) on :

quote:

I can do it for him. Marc please allow me?

White people snuck into Rome and Europe, The same way the snuck into America and stole America!

Or have you not read that part of histoy yet?

Tooooooooooooooo easy.

Posted by IslamicCrusader (Member # 17579) on :

quote:
Tough luck Brada, since I never saw Egypt as my ancestry anyway, but the fact remains that they were white people, same as romans, phoenicians, carthagenians! [Smile]

Yep, he never saw Egypt as his ancestry anyway. He just here to troll with all the troll fish that are known to bite around this time here.

This guy is a 11th grade clown 21 years old and living in his grandmas basement.

White people were still in caves frezzing their white asses of around that time. I doubt if they even knew how to make fire. Its logical to think this being that the white man was known to be illiterate even of the simple things at that time.

Posted by spectrum (Member # 18122) on :

Marc Washington..Slow down son,you're killin' em".
LOL

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
 -  -

LOL: Chemical hairdo....A black wannabe

The Real Prohaska: Guy on the right. Watch his hair:

-

Your ignorance makes you look like a fool.
You show the same ignorance on the Egypt topic.
Let me translate a german article about Herbert Prohaska:

quote:
Scheckerln:
In der Jugendzeit hatten alle Freunde schulterlange Haare. Bei seinen Freunden sind sie nach untern gewachsen, bei ihm sind sie nach oben gewachsen. Herbert Prohaska hatte sogar einmal versucht, sich seine Haare glätten zu lassen. Der Erfolg waren Verätzungen. Als Trainer hat er später dann büschelweise die Haare verloren…

In his youth, all his friends had shoulder-long hair. His friends all had them grow downward, but his own grew upwards. Herbert even tried to get them flattened. The result was chemical burns. Later as a trainer he lost them in 'bushels'.

This kind of hair occurs naturally among a certain percentage of Europeans.

http://www.wien-konkret.at/leute/persoenlichkeiten-wien/herbert-prohaska/

quote:
blew his hair-up in an Afro-style which he obviously admired so much...(maybe something in his family)
But look at the same guy years later on. Just another faceless austrian baldheaded oldie:
You have little integrity if you resort to that sort of desperation in debates. We have not given you any guy wearing wigs, or chemical hair-dos. We gave you pictures and artefacts with real wooly hair, like the hair on lamb skin.

see my reply above. It proves that this kind of hair is natural, the hair on the Foto is natural, and you have proven ignorance and a lack of knowledge yet again.

quote:
quote:

see my reply above. It proves that this kind of hair is natural, the hair on the Foto is natural, and you have proven ignorance and a lack of knowledge yet again.
Not so fast Horsey... a German Tabloid is not an authority on that bwoy's so-called wooly hair. Maybe he had real wooly hair and I stand to be corrected but just clarify the few queries for me:

How did he lose his wooly hair?

What happened as a trainer?

What does it mean to lose them in a "bushel?"

how do I know, people don't publish all their visits to a hairdresser. maybe he got them succesfully flattened later on, or uses lots of gel.

The original means he lost chunks of hair as a trainer. typical hairloss with age. It's a german proverb that doesn't translate well. (loosing many hairs - like whole bushes of hair at once...)

That is why a little bit of deductive reasoning helps a long way.

1) You claim he once had natural wooly hair like a negro.

2) You admit he now has straight hair, like any regular Austrian.

3) Yet, you have no explanation for this miraculous event...

But you have the boldness to use a situation you poorly understood, a man whose current hair texture contradicts your thesis, as an example of white gothic people with wooly hair? Try harder. Why not suggest a more plausible explanation?

May he never had wooly hair to begin with.

Or if he did have wooly hair, maybe he had black ancestry somewhere there? You barely know anything about the guy.

Again that is being specious.

Anyway this Herbert Prohaska, is still alive today in Austria. By "some act of god" he nolonger has wooly hair. He now has normal straight hair like all middle age men in Austria.

A straight haired bal'head. So what was your point again?

Man, why should I prove the obvious - that some Europeans have such hair naturally, and the article clearly states that his hair was natural. What's next, shall I prove that the earth isn't flat to you, because you're so frakking dumb, and a bad loser on top who's afraid to admit being wrong?
 -

Cursing when you have not been aggressed is a sign of mental immaturity and intellectual frustration.

I choose to believe concrete evidence not some Afro-freak white-boy who used to blow up his hair like the Jackson 5.

You posted a supposedly wooly haired Herbert Prohaska to illustrate a fake point about naturally wooly haired so-called white people.

But, Herbert Prohaska, is still alive today in Austria. By "some act of god" he nolonger has wooly hair. He now has normal straight hair like all middle age men in Austria.

If you wanna prove the existence of "naturally wooly haired white people", you need to try harder and find better examples.

Homework:

Find me a good example of a living white boy with natural wooly hair. Spam me with pictures if you can...but for heaven's sake keep it real, keep it true, and keep it natural.

I am waiting...

Posted by KING (Member # 9422) on :

IronLion

Not to help out Horse or anything, but I think there is White People(Some Jews) with wooly Hair.

I remember seeing a Indian with an Afro, And a Japanese women who was playing on the Under 17 soccer team with an Afro.

Not saying it's normal, but It really can Happen As for Whites with Afros, I found this Pic:

-

Hope You see that Just like Blacks having Albino Children, White people with Afros can happen.

Peace

quote:
By "some act of god" he nolonger has wooly hair.

You're damn right. That "Act of God" is called natural hair loss, paired with a short hair cut.
 -

quote:
Originally posted by KING:
IronLion

Not to help out Horse or anything, but I think there is White People(Some Jews) with wooly Hair.

I remember seeing a Indian with an Afro, And a Japanese women who was playing on the Under 17 soccer team with an Afro.

Not saying it's normal, but It really can Happen As for Whites with Afros, I found this Pic:

-

Hope You see that Just like Blacks having Albino Children, White people with Afros can happen.

Peace

King

Who is that boy in the picture? You know him?

Lion!

quote:
quote:
By "some act of god" he nolonger has wooly hair.

You're damn right. That "Act of God" is called natural hair loss, paired with a short hair cut.
 -

Comeon Horsey, let it be. Don't ask for a beatdown from me tonight. This is your wooly hair Austrian Herbert Prohaska?

Then what happened to his "wooly" hair, here?

-

And here, where is his wooly hair?

- [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

IronLion

What I gathered from the Pic is that He is a contestent in a Veggie Hotdog Eating contest.

Sadly Lion I don't "know" him so If you want to discard the proof of His Afro, I can understand. I could not find any other Info for him. Let me also Say here in Toronto I see Persians with Afros coming back from School so I can tell you that there is People who are not Black with Afros.

Peace

Horsey, I am still waiting for your wooly haired white boy example....

Dont keep me all night...

quote:
IronLion

What I gathered from the Pic is that He is a contestent in a Veggie Hotdog Eating contest.

Sadly Lion I don't "know" him so If you want to discard the proof of His Afro, I can understand. I could not find any other Info for him. Let me also Say here in Toronto I see Persians with Afros coming back from School so I can tell you that there is People who are not Black with Afros.

Peace

King

You do not know the boy's ancestry. So drop that sleight of hand.

By the way, I grew up with cousins that looked exactly like that boy in the heart of tropical Nigeria. Their mothers were white but their fathers were black. I now that tribe so well know that you cannot pass one of them off to me as a "white" boy.

No way. He is black to me. I say he probably got black genes, because I have blood cousins like that, who have more Nigerian culture than I do.

So, find me a white boy, an real white boy who has wooly hair, and I will donate my pet Mammoth to the Toronto Muesum of Nature tomorrow morning.

It's cut short obviously you dumb fvck.
He said so in the interview that this was his natural hair from youth on. I've proven it, and you're simply a coward who likes to discuss bullshit without end.

Doesn't surprise me that close to 50% of American Negros are classified as having Borderline intellectual functioning (IQ 85), and you probably don't even reach 70.
 -

Besides, the 2 pics you posted of him even show him having this kind of hair, just cut short, are you frakkin blind too?

Posted by Siptah (Member # 17601) on :

quote:
LOL at your spreadsheet. Tells you quite something when you leave of one of the most impressive Pharaohs like Khafra (and others) who's face is just too white to be a Negro.

Please say you were joking with your post.

You don't honestly believe Khafre has the profile of a white man ???

IronLion

I found another pic of europeans with an Afro:

-

-

-

Maybe most Europeans can't grow Afros, yet some can.

Peace

quote:
He said so in the interview that blah blah blah....blaaaaaaah frakkin blind too?

Horsey, this is what my Moorish ancestors told me about your types, CAGOTHS:

HOW THE BLACK MOORS DESCRIBED THIER WHITE EUROPEAN FOES:

Even more interesting is how the Moors described their European foes: Sa-id of Andalusia (1029-1071) wrote the following of his White Iberian opponents:

(T)hey “are nearer animals than men ... They are by nature unthinking and their manners crude. Their bellies protrude; their color is white and their hair is long. In sharpness and delicacy of spirit and in intellectual perspicacity, they are nil. Ignorance, lack of reasoning power and boorishness are common among them.”(Kitab Tabakat al Umaxn (Blachere K. p. 36. 1935).

IronLion

Now Lion I respect you. But posting negative things about Europeans is not the way to foster learning or Love.

You said that you think that Guy I posted could have Black in him, and I have no reason to fight that because you just don't know.

All I ASK is Keep It TRUE like you said and not hating.

Peace

quote:
IronLion

-

-

-

Peace

My take is that when a pale skin person tests for sickle cell hemoglobin genes, it is because he got sme hot black blood.

When you see a pale skin person strutting some real Afro hair, and not some hair-do, please be assured that he has some hot black blood in him.

And you know what I mean, cause we both live in the same country.

Posted by spectrum (Member # 18122) on :

quote:
He said so in the interview that this was his natural hair from youth on. I've proven it, and you're simply a coward who likes to discuss bullshit without end.

Doesn't surprise me that close to 50% of American Negros are classified as having Borderline intellectual functioning (IQ 85), and you probably don't even reach 70.
 -

Besides, the 2 pics you posted of him even show him having this kind of hair, just cut short, are you frakkin blind too?

Wait..So with this chart,are you trying to say that Black Americans and Africans are GENETICALLY predisposed to having lower I.Q's?

quote:
IronLion

Now Lion I respect you. But posting negative things about Europeans is not the way to foster learning or Love.

You said that you think that Guy I posted could have Black in him, and I have no reason to fight that because you just don't know.

All I ASK is Keep It TRUE like you said and not hating.

Peace

King you are a Goth. That is not an insult but your origin.

That boy Horsey, is a CAGOTH! The dogs of the Goths, who ran wild on the Muurs, on the celts, and finally on their masters the Goths.

You should control that CAGOTH Hoseynation, ca he is braying like he is suffering from CAGUETTE... werewolf Disease

IronLion

Bahahhaahahah Pure Jokes. Horse is what he is, an Ignorant person. The more he posts the more we see his true colours.

Now he is on the IQ Tip. He probably does not know that "Africans" outperform all other ethnicites in Europe and America.

Keep the Jokes coming IronLion.

Peace

quote:
IronLion

Bahahhaahahah Pure Jokes. Horse is what he is, an Ignorant person. The more he posts the more we see his true colours.

Now he is on the IQ Tip. He probably does not know that "Africans" outperform all other ethnicites in Europe and America.

Keep the Jokes coming IronLion.

Peace

OK. Back to our discussion. I personally have not seen a white person with nappy hair who does not have some black ancestry. I have seen many white people with straight hair who indeed have recent black ancestry.

Many white-looking people today are indeed Black-a-Muurish decendants, having been white-washed by years in Europe.

Any African with recent white ancestry will in all probabiity have wooly to curly hair. Any white with African ancestry will probably have curly to wooly hair.

Study the so-called mullatoes carefully, study their hair.

King, those guys look mixed. Number one doesn't have much of an "Afro". To call them "Europeans with an Afro" without context is a bit misleading.

IronLion

So the Mullatoes are the Key. Maybe Moorish Blood is more rampant in Europe then First realized. All I know is I have seen Indians, Asians, Persians with Afros I don't know if they All have Recent African ancestry but there is people with Afros that Don't look Black. Also what could be a unspoken thing, but Maybe the Afro is coming back as a latest Hairstyle.

Peace

anguishofbeing

I hear what you are saying Akoben. Maybe I was too hasty to label them as that and maybe they might be Mixed, But I have seen Asians, Persians and Indians with Afros all this in Toronto the most diverse city in the World. What I told IronLion is that maybe whats happening is that the Afro is coming back into style. So these people maybe getting their hair styled.

Peace

King

I stay in T.O. a lot too. I ain't never seen the apparitions you speak of. Maybe they exist.

And yes, Moorish blood is the foundation of Europe. R1B from Cameroons; E3b from Ethiopia and Somalia; R1A from North Africa; E3A from West Africa; and HBS 19, from West Africa.

All the above Y-DNA haplogroups exist in their millions in Europe. They are the bloods of the Moors.

it's called a recessive trait

quote:
it's called a recessive trait

You got that trait?

Posted by Bettyboo (Member # 12987) on :

The Roman Empire wasn't never African. They always have been white people. There were black people from Asia and Africa that had populations on the islands and mainland Greece but they were always viewed as barbarians (foreigners). There probably were blacks in Roman Empire but that doesn't mean the Romans were black people. The Romans always were white people.

There are whites that do have afro-textured hair and it is not due to admixture. It is not common but it does exist.

-

quote:
Originally posted by Bettyboo:
The Roman Empire wasn't never African. They always have been white people. There were black people from Asia and Africa that had populations on the islands and mainland Greece but they were always viewed as barbarians (foreigners). There probably were blacks in Roman Empire but that doesn't mean the Romans were black people. The Romans always were white people.

- Emperor Maurice of Rome

quote:
There are whites that do have afro-textured hair and it is not due to admixture. It is not common but it does exist.

-

where is that boy from Mrs Bettyboo?

Africans Contributions to Rome
By Adib Rashad

“….Interestingly, at least ten Africans became Emperors of Rome. They are listed on the historical record as the following: Macrinu, Firmus, Emilianus, Septimius Serverus, Pescennius Niger, Aquilus Niger, Brutidius Niger, Q. Caecilus Niger, Novius Niger, and Trebius Niger who was a proconsul in Spain. Africans were authorities on medicine and they were often quoted by Caelius Aurelianus and Galen. Other noted Africans were Domituis Afer, orator, Arnobius Afer, Christian writer; and Victorianus Afer, a scholar of rhetoric whose statue was erected in the forum of Emperor Trajan….”

Writer’s Note:

This article is a response to the latest hit movie, “The Gladiator,” which is only minimally factual. Historically there were far more Africans in the Roman Empire than what was depicted in the movie, but that is Hollywood and Hollywood reflects racist American culture.

The ancient Greeks and Romans did not display any hard core race prejudice as is evidenced today. What they did display was an attitude that manifested itself as that of superior toward the subordinate. The Romans were what could be considered a colonial power–actually a conquering power is better–and they brought captives from different parts of the world–especially Africa.

The point must be made at this juncture that not all Africans in Rome were slaves, or servants. On the contrary, some were writers, generals, philosophers, and emperors (a good example of a Roman general was Septimius Serverus, whom the Antiochene chronicler, John Malalas, said was dark-skinned). Moreover, a number of African slaves in Rome became prominent citizens and contributed to Roman culture.

The African in the Roman Empire worked, lived without fear of racial animosity, entertained, and in many respects worshipped the same gods at the same place of worship together with other slaves, servants and freedmen. Seneca, the Roman statesman, philosopher, and intellectual said that among his own people the African’s color was not noticeable.

It must be said that despite this statement by Seneca there was some somatic classifying of Africans, Roman group stereotyping, even Romanocentric behavior regarding the “Aethiops,” a term widely used to describe Africans. However, I will limit my brief study to the positive aspects of the Africans in Rome. I am compelled to say, however, that the amicable relationship that had existed between ancient Greece and Africa (Aethiops/Ethiopia) did not develop in a continual progressive manner between Africans and Romans. The Greeks told us through their art, literature and scholars of the greatness of Africans/Aethiops/Blacks. The Romans, on the other hand, viewed the Africans from a political and cultural perspective. This, I believe, was predicated on the fact that the Roman populace had little contact with Africans prior to conquest, and most importantly their subjugation by the African general, Hannibal of Carthage, left them with bitter memories.

Carthage had flourished for seven hundred years and was the seat of commercialism and education. The Romans after they conquered Carthage, out of jealousy, destroyed the great libraries they found at Carthage. some of the libraries (books and manuscripts) they gave to their Numidian allies. The Carthaginians had records of all their achievements. Unfortunately, the only Roman writers that referred to those manuscripts were Sallust and Pliny.

Excluding the above mentioned factors as they relate to the early behavior and attitude of the Romans’ toward the Africans, most Africans/Aethiops were acknowledged for their cultural contributions to Roman society, or rather the Roman Empire. There was no law which prohibited Africans from assuming roles of responsibility and authority.

In fact, as stated earlier, Africans became emperors, writers, philosophers, entertainers, generals and popes. After centuries of subjugating African people, the Romans became more acquainted with their subjects and their impeccable character and talents.

Historical models are: Tiro, an African born a slave about the year 103 B. C. in Arpium, a city of Latium. He was born on the estate of Cicero, the Roman statesman and lawyer. In fact, it was Tiro who invented shorthand. When Cicero, who was still his slave master died, Tiro opened a shorthand school in Rome. He died in 4 B. C.

Terence, another African was born about 190 B. C. He was sent to Rome as a slave and was bought by a Roman Senator, Terentius Lucanus, who named Terence after him. He was emancipated because of his extraordinary talents. He wrote six plays and his works were studied with great interest. He was/is highly regarded as one of the greatest humanists of all time. He wrote: “Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto” (I am a man and nothing human is alien to me). Terence died in 159 B. C.

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/africans-contributions-to-rome/

quote:
quote:

-

LOL exactly. This is just picture spam without context.

Sicily's population-genetic distribution is somewhat similar (though by no means identical) to mainland Italy's. Genes correlated in Africans today (original Moorish nation) are found widely throughout Sicily and Italy in varying proportions. The proportions are:

5% J Group (J1, J2, etc.) - Ethiopia and Yemen. This is one of the oldest haplogroup in Sicily and Italy.

35%, R Group (primarily R1b) - Cameroon, Nigeria, Guinea Bissau, North Africa

25%, I Group - Eastern Europe (Slavic/Gothic)

15%, K Group - Somalia, Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania, Yemen, India, Oman

10%, E1B1 - Ethiopia, Rwanda, Tanzania, Somalia, Egypt, Sudan

10%, H Group

Ms Bettyboo please see: http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-nigerian-origins-of-ancient-greeks-complied-by-jide-uwechia/

The occurrence of the sickle-cell trait in southern Europe parallels the extent of the medieval Arab conquests and is believed to reflect gene flow from the Middle East. See A. P. GELPI, M.D, "Migrant Populations and the Diffusion of the Sickle-Cell Gene" August 1, 1973 vol. 79 no. 2 258-264 http://www.annals.org/content/79/2/258.abstract

The Benin haplotype (which originates from Nigeria, West Africa) accounts for HbS associated chromosomes in Sicily Northern Greece, Southern Turkey, and South West Saudi Arabia, suggesting that these genes had their origin in West Africa.

The Asian haplotype is rarely encountered outside its geographic origin because there have been few large population movements and Indian emigrants have been predominantly from non HbS containing populations. Per:Graham R. Serjeant, MD, FRCP, The Geography Of Sickle Cell Disease:Opportunities For Understanding Its DiversityRSITY: http://www.kfshrc.edu.sa/annals/143/rev9239.html

quote:
quote:

-

^He's from the U.S. It's his high school picture and he is white. There are white people with afro-textured hair without admixture. It's rare but it does exist. I'm looking for the article that I read about it being a condition within the white race...somewhat of a genetic defect.

^^Ms Bettyboo

How do you know he is "white"?

What ethnicity of "white"is he?

What country from Europe is his descent?

Waiting for your answer and your article on genetic defect.

Please note my articles on the prevalence of Africa/Yemeni Y-DNA Haplogroups in Southern Europe. Keep that in mind as you search for your article.

Regards

Lion!

bettyboo doesnt know anything about that pic. she just spammed a picture.
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

^He's from the U.S. It's his high school picture and he is white. There are white people with afro-textured hair without admixture. It's rare but it does exist. I'm looking for the article that I read about it being a condition within the white race...somewhat of a genetic defect.
Oh yeh, this is enough it explains everything. Thanks lol [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Ms Bettyboo please see: http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-nigerian-origins-of-ancient-greeks-complied-by-jide-uwechia/

The occurrence of the sickle-cell trait in southern Europe parallels the extent of the medieval Arab conquests and is believed to reflect gene flow from the Middle East. See A. P. GELPI, M.D, "Migrant Populations and the Diffusion of the Sickle-Cell Gene" August 1, 1973 vol. 79 no. 2 258-264 http://www.annals.org/content/79/2/258.abstract

The Benin haplotype (which originates from Nigeria, West Africa) accounts for HbS associated chromosomes in Sicily Northern Greece, Southern Turkey, and South West Saudi Arabia, suggesting that these genes had their origin in West Africa.

The Asian haplotype is rarely encountered outside its geographic origin because there have been few large population movements and Indian emigrants have been predominantly from non HbS containing populations. Per:Graham R. Serjeant, MD, FRCP, The Geography Of Sickle Cell Disease:Opportunities For Understanding Its DiversityRSITY: http://www.kfshrc.edu.sa/annals/143/rev9239.html

- St Origen, one of those Africans who founded the Roman Catholic Church... A North African Roman.

Another type of black african Roman; this one is Pope Dionysus Alex. Note his hair is more straight than nappy, but this type of Blacks were indigenous to Morrocco, Sudan, Ethiopia Abbyssinia, Libya, Chad, Mali, Northern Nigeria, Guinea, Burkina-Faso...

Usually dark skin with curly to straight hair, they lived all the way from Niger River bend in west Africa, to River Danube in Eastern Europe, covering the Aegeans, southern Europe, all the way to Armenia, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovinia (recall Monte Nigro?)... way into Slovakia where one of them Holy King Wenceslaus is the national patron saint of Slovakia...

In those days of the Romans, they were known as the Nigri latinis. Today they code-name them the mediterraneans with the olive (black-brown) skin complexion.

Take a look at the olive skin again and recall how dark it is Do a google search for Nigri latinis and you will see what I mean.

This type of black man is a mordern day representative of the native Aricans, dark skin with straight to curly hair similar to Pope Dionysus Alex...  -

Haile Selassie I

The Spiritual Guide of Rastafari
Emperor of the Black Nation
Abbyssinia Ethiopia
From the oldest and purest stock of Africans...

quote:
This type of black man is a mordern day representative of the native Aricans, dark skin with straight to curly hair similar to Pope Dionysus Alex...  -

Haile Selassie I

The Spiritual Guide of Rastafari
Emperor of the Black Nation
Abbyssinia Ethiopia
From the oldest and purest stock of Africans...

I close the night with this final one below of Septimius Severus, the African Emperor of Rome. I hope itz all making lil bit of sense now... if not ask for clarification.

-

Sorry, I just had to put this on up: Dymitry Salonik, another stupendously rich black Roman.

This one was not an Africa, he was a Nigri Latini, old Roman blood. Go search him out:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6d/Dymitr_z_Salonik.jpg

quote:
^^Ms Bettyboo

Please note my articles on the prevalence of Africa/Yemeni Y-DNA Haplogroups in Southern Europe. Keep that in mind as you search for your article.

Regards

Lion!

^No way in the world you are serious asking me how do I know he is white? What the fvck he is to you if he isn't white? I don't know his fvcking ethnicity just like I don't know any random white American ethnicity. How can you be so sure that your straight hair black man is black and Haile Selassie is black? I think you are trolling. Like I said, there are white people who have afro-textured hair that isn't due to admixture. Your straight haired African is mixed. How do you like that.

quote:
posted by KING:

-

quote:
I grew up with cousins that looked exactly like that boy in the heart of tropical Nigeria.

Their mothers were white but their fathers were black. I now that tribe so well know that you cannot pass one of them off to me as a "white" boy.

No way. He is black to me. I say he probably got black genes, because I have blood cousins like that, who have more Nigerian culture than I do

quote:
^No way in the world you are serious asking me how do I know he is white? What the fvck he is to you if he isn't white? I don't know his fvcking ethnicity just like I don't know any random white American ethnicity.

^ this is one angry crazy bitch. lol

quote:
quote:
posted by KING:

-

quote:
I grew up with cousins that looked exactly like that boy in the heart of tropical Nigeria.

Their mothers were white but their fathers were black. I now that tribe so well know that you cannot pass one of them off to me as a "white" boy.

No way. He is black to me. I say he probably got black genes, because I have blood cousins like that, who have more Nigerian culture than I do

Jewess

You lack breath and a cosmopolitan experience..

You believe there are no mutts in Africa?

I pity you, though [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

quote:
quote:
^^Ms Bettyboo

Regards

Lion!

^
quote:
What the fvck he is to you if he isn't white?
A mutt... a black man with a white mother..

quote:
I don't know his fvcking ethnicity just like I don't know any random white American ethnicity.
So case done. Do not post information you know nothing about and try to pass it off as if you knew something about it.

quote:
How can you be so sure that your straight hair black man is black and Haile Selassie is black?
Haile Selassie I was the Emperor of Ethiopia, Kings of Kings and Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah. That makes him the King of the Blacks...

All the other straight haired black men and women I speak of, are my neighbours, and my brothers, and sisters. I grew up with them playing in the dust of Africa. I know their mothers and fathers. I know they look like St Origen; St Augustine; Haile Selassie, Anwar Sadat, and a thousand thousand other super blacks like that.

quote:
Like I said, there are white people who have afro-textured hair that isn't due to admixture.
Sorry, but your say-so does not make it so. Your claims stand or fail on evidence, and so far there are none.

quote:
Your straight haired African is mixed. How do you like that.
Again your words carry very little weight and authority without objective and credible evidence. Until you point out the ethnicity and identity of the spam picture you tried on me, then you have no arguments. I pointed out the names and ethnicity of all my examples. Try and operate on the same level with this your one incredible example...

Posted by Kalonji (Member # 17303) on :

In this idiots mind, these two can co-exist.

Haile Selassie I was the Emperor of Ethiopia, Kings of Kings and Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah. That makes him the King of the Blacks...

Sorry, but your say-so does not make it so. Your claims stand or fail on its evidence, and so far there is none.

And I am the ruling crowned King Jaffa Joffer
That makes me the king of Zamunda!!

quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:
I Kalonji the immature hereby declare: "In the idiots mind, these two can co-exist.

Sorry, but your say-so does not make it so. Your claims stand or fail on its evidence, and so far there is none.

And I am the ruling crowned King Jaffa Joffer
That makes me the king of Zamunda!!"

Filth....

Your deranged mind has never heard of the Chronicles of the Kings of Ethiopia? Haile Selassie's ancestry is known to all real Africans.

Here, I will help your mushy mind for the first and last time:

LIST OF ETHIOPIAN KINGS
by
H.I.H. Tafari Makonnen, G.C.B.. G.C.M.G., L.L.D.
June 19, 1922

Published in:
In The Country of The Blue Nile
by C.F. Rey, F.R.G.S.,
Commander of the Order of the Star of Ethiopia
Negro University Press, New York

Translation of Covering Letter

“May this reach my honourable friend Mr. Rey. Greetings to you.

As you ask me to send you the names of the Ethiopian Kings and the history of the Ethiopian Kings of Kings (Emperors), herewith I have taken a copy and send it to you.

After the date of these, if you want more, I will write to you. I am very glad that you have asked me about the history of Abyssinia. I hope that your thoughts should be successful in future.”

Written on the 11th day of Sane, 1914 at the town of Addis Ababa

Seal of Ras Tafari

I. TRIBE OR POSTERITY OF ORI OR ARAM

Name of Soveriegn Length of Reign Year of the World Before Christ
I. Ori or Aram 60 970-1030 4470
II. Gariak I 66 1096 4404
III. Gannkam 83 1179 4321
IV. Borsa (Queen) 67 1246 4254
V. Gariak II 60 1306 4194
VI. Djan I 80 1386 4114
VII. Djan II 60 1446 4054
VIII. Senefrou 20 1466 4034
IX. Zeenabzamin 58 1524 3976
X. Sahlan 60 1584 3916
XI. Elaryan 80 1664 3836
XII. Nimroud 60 1724 3776
XIII. Eylouka (Queen) 45 1769 3731
XIV. Saloug 30 1799 3701
XV. Kharid 72 1871 3629
XVI. Hogeb 100 1971 3529
XVII. Makaws 70 2041 3459
XVIII. Assa 30 2071 3429
XIX. Affar 50 2121 3379
XX. Milanos 62 2183 3317
XXI. Soliman Tehagi 73 2256 3244

Total: 21 Sovereigns of the Tribe of Ori.
From the Deluge until
the fall of the Tower of Babel 531 2787 2713

II. SOVEREIGNTY OF THE TRIBE OF KAM AFTER THE FALL OF THE TOWER OF BABEL

I. Kam 78 2865 2635
II. Kout (son of the preceding) 50 2915 2585
III. Habassi 40 2955 2545
IV. Sebtah 30 2985 2515
V. Elektron 30 3015 2485
VI. Neber 30 3045 2455
VII. Amen 21 3066 2434
VIII. Nehasset Nais (Queen) 30 3096 2404
IX. Horkam 29 3125 2375
X. Saba II 30 3155 2345
XI. Sofard 30 3185 2315
XII. Askndou 25 3210 2290
XIII. Hohey 35 3245 2255
XIV. Adglag 20 3265 2235
XV. Adgala 30 3295 2205
XVI. Lakniduga 25 3320 2180
XVII. Manturay 35 3355 2145
XVIII. Rakhu 30 3385 2115
XIX. Sabe I 30 3415 2085
XX. Azagan 30 3445 2055
XXI. Sousel Atozanis 20 3465 2035
XXII. Amen II 15 3480 2020
XXIII. Ramenpahte 20 3500 2000
XXIV. Wanuna 3 days — –
XXV. Piori I 15 3515 1985

Total: 25 Sovereigns of the Tribe of Kam, plus 21 sovereigns of the tribe of Ori. — Grand Total, 46 Sovereigns.

Contd at http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/list-of-ethiopian-kings-by-hih-tafari-makonen-emperor-haile-selassie-i/

How does the following king fit into your chronology?

-

The unifier of ancient Egypt
Narmer 3100 BCE

The ancester of all Africans:
Kam 2865 2635 BCE

(Scratching my head)

But.. I mean... you're not...
You're not saying... he's not African..
Are you..?

-

Ironedlion, stop the wannabecentrism,

the above is goddamned white boy, look at hair

put down the crack pipe you're giving Dr. Asante a bad name with your Afroeccentricity

quote:
How does the following king fit into your chronology?

-

Narmer 3100 BCE

The ancester of all Africans:
Kam 2865 2635 BCE

(Scratching my head)

But.. I mean... you're not...
You're not saying... he's not African..
Are you..?

Filth

Abbyssian Ethiopia was always a different body politics than Egypt.

See you don't even know geography when you have to confound the Ethiopian and the Egyptian dynastic lines. Then you ask for dialogue with your intellectual betters?? [Roll Eyes]

Anyway done with you. You need to go back to kindergarten classes...

HOME-Work for you: Find out who was: Ori or Aram -- 60 970-1030 4470 See List of Kings above

quote:
 -

put down the crack pipe you're giving Dr. Asante a bad name with your Afroeccentricity

-

-  -  -

Bytch!

You never knew or heard of original black people with straight hair? You have never seen Somalis, or you have never seen Yemenis? What about the Dravidian Indians?

You never read Herodotus? You don't see today's Sudanese and Malians, and Nigeriens, and Southern Morroccans?

Go back and read the thread and if there is something you do not understand ask questions.

Straight hair alone doan mek a pinkey like your joo lovers. It takes the albinos skin colour as well as the calcified pineal glands to mek a pinkey.

This ain't about no fantasy Joo-Blocoss. This is real bytch!

O.K. Bytch? [Big Grin]

Lion!

quote:
Abbyssian Ethiopia was always a different body politics than Egypt.

See you don't even know geography when you have to confound the Ethiopian and the Egyptian dynastic lines. Then you ask for dialogue with your intellectual betters??

Nah Butthead, it is you who needs to do his homework:

miracles in the land of Ham and awesome deeds by the Red Sea.
-Psalm 106:22
The sons of Ham were Cush, Mizraim, Put, and Canaan.
-1 Chronicles 1:8
Then Israel entered Egypt; Jacob lived as an alien in the land of Ham.
-Psalm 105:23[/b]
They performed his miraculous signs among them, his wonders in the land of Ham
-Psalm 105:27
He struck down all the firstborn of Egypt, the firstfruits of manhood in the tents of Ham.
-Psalm 78:51

Narmer 3100 BCE

Plastic-lions date for Cham:
Kam 2865 2635 BCE

[Eek!]

^^Filth

You are filthy and immature, and a distraction to the theme of the thread. I am not here to argue Ham and Mizraim with you... Neither do I even want to engage you in a dialogue.

Please go chat with someone else, Mushy brain. I saw you trying to get buddy buddy with Clyde only to be put down and ignored, like you should.

From now on, all your childish interjections will be ignored. Go play with your equals... you are a puppy where I am concerned.

quote:
quote:
[qb]  -

-

You never knew or heard of original black people with straight hair? You have never seen Somalis, or you have never seen Yemenis? What about the Dravidian Indians?

You never read Herodotus? You don't see today's Sudanese and Malians, and Nigeriens, and Southern Morroccans?

yeah but this nigga's from Rome you dingbat.

You are a prime example of Afroeccentricity.

an embarrassment.

By your logic, any ancient sculpture is a Black person.

stop being dopey,

plus the nose don't match. Selassie's got one of those long hooked Semitic looking noses, hair's frizzy also
stay away from the Kush

quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb]  -

-

yeah but this nigga's from Rome you dingbat.

No Bytch! You are not educated enough.

That guy in statue form is Emperor Septimius Severus, from the city of Leptis Magna in North Africa. He was a native North African Black man with straight hair like you have been taught.

Now who is the dope, bytch, who is the Jewess? [Big Grin]

father of Septimius Severus, "Geta"
 -
Publius Septimius Geta

wait a minute he looks kind of....

-
Publius Septimius Geta, (young)

nice try,

quote:
father of Septimius Severus, "Geta"
 -
Publius Septimius Geta

wait a minute he looks kind of....

-
Publius Septimius Geta, (young)

nice try,

NO BYTCH, you are wrong again.

Again you show just how dumbo you are. The picture there is of Geta, the SON, read, the SON of Septimius Severus.

Publius Septimius Geta (7 March 189 – 19 December 211), was a Roman Emperor co-ruling with his father Septimius Severus and his older brother Caracalla from 209 to his death. See

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publius_Septimius_Geta

2. http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=reply;f=15;t=003476;replyto=000097

What a foolish Jewess..LoL [Big Grin] What an embarrasment. The kid does not know the difference between the son of Septimius and the Father of Septimius. You are not qualified to dialogue with me.

You are dismissed!

Go find your mushy brain buddy, "the Filth." [Big Grin]

quote:
quote:
 -

-

-  -  -

The colour painting of Septimius Severus, born in North Africa.

Regard! Observe carefully, his rich brown "caucasian" colour LOL! [Big Grin] :

-

Publius Septimius Geta the father of Lucius Septimius Severus,

a who fvking cares, the Romans were white, get over it,
and they came in to tax and oppress the Egyptians,

If he was a mulatto of some kind, he was big house negro.

Look at his nose though, that aint no negro

Regard! His wooly hair [Big Grin] :

- Coins from Syria

-

quote:
a who fvking cares, the Romans were white, get over it,
and they came in to tax and oppress the Egyptians...

Typical ignoramus bytch! You are immune to the touch of lofty learnings and ideals.

Anyways, you are wrong again...

When the Romans came into Egypt, the Greeks had had an Empire colony thing going on for at least 300 years earlier.

The Romans were a "mediterrenean race." The key is understanding that when they say mediterranean race with the olive skin, they mean those straight hair natives of the North African/mediterranean basin who had black/brown skin like olives... like the ones I just showed you!

-

The Romans did not come into Egypt to oppress the blacks and tax them, like your lying mind would mislead you.

Go back and do your home work. I will not spoon feed your ignorant lying arse anymore.

You are dismissed, dumbo!

quote:

- Coins from Syria

-

So now you got to go to a little coin to try to prove something.
pathetic.

That's no fro
Those curls are about ten times bigger than the tiny kinky curls that Black people have

quote:
quote:

- Coins from Syria

-

pathetic.

That's no fro
Those curls are about ten times bigger than the tiny kinky curls that Black people have

So they are now Jew curls then, eh?

Aha, was that why Hitler wanted to "exterminate" the JOOs?

yes, you finally got it right

OK Jewess, then Septimius was a black Jew! [Big Grin]

Have it that way..

-
Duesseldorf, Germany, 1938

quote:
^^Filth

You are filthy and immature, and a distraction to the theme of the thread. I am not here to argue Ham and Mizraim with you... Neither do I even want to engage you in a dialogue.

Please go chat with someone else, Mushy brain. I saw you trying to get buddy buddy with Clyde only to be put down and ignored, like you should.

From now on, all your childish interjections will be ignored. Go play with your equals... you are a puppy where I am concerned.

hahahahaha

You are good amusement man..

I'm laughing my ass off at you
You have got to be the easiest dude on ES to put the smackdown on.

quote:

Nah Butthead, it is you who needs to do his homework:

miracles in the land of Ham and awesome deeds by the Red Sea.
-Psalm 106:22
The sons of Ham were Cush, Mizraim, Put, and Canaan.
-1 Chronicles 1:8
Then Israel entered Egypt; Jacob lived as an alien in the land of Ham.
-Psalm 105:23[/b]
They performed his miraculous signs among them, his wonders in the land of Ham
-Psalm 105:27
He struck down all the firstborn of Egypt, the firstfruits of manhood in the tents of Ham.
-Psalm 78:51

Narmer 3100 BCE

Plastic-lions date for Cham:
Kam 2865 2635 BCE

quote:
 -
Duesseldorf, Germany, 1938

-

-

quote:
hahahahaha

You are good amusement man..

I'm laughing my ass off at you
You have got to be the easiest dude on ES to put the smackdown on.

^^Now that you have run out of stupid things to say, it is time you get back to this thread here to prove how they gassed the Joos:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003577;p=3 [Big Grin]

quote:
quote:

- Coins from Syria

-

pathetic.

That's no fro

^Those curls come from his admixture with kinky hair or it's just typical curled hair that many indigenous africans have. Indigenous europeans don't have curled hair unless they are mixed or mulatto.

quote:
quote:
quote:

- Coins from Syria

-

pathetic.

That's no fro

^Those curls come from his admixture with kinky hair or it's just typical curled hair that many indigenous africans have. Indigenous europeans don't have curled hair unless they are mixed or mulatto.
Hear hear!

Ms Betty..B is right! [Big Grin]

Posted by SEEKING (Member # 10105) on :

quote:
quote:
IronLion

-

-

-

Peace

My take is that when a pale skin person tests for sickle cell hemoglobin genes, it is because he got sme hot black blood.

When you see a pale skin person strutting some real Afro hair, and not some hair-do, please be assured that he has some hot black blood in him.

And you know what I mean, cause we both live in the same country.

Posted by SEEKING (Member # 10105) on :

KING, the guy in the middle is Marouane Fellaini. He is a football player for Everton United in England.

He is of Moroccan descent.

In other words, he is of North African background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW8Qdm2vmoY

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com