This is topic THE REVISIONIST, WHITENED PORTRAIT in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003565

Posted by Egmond Codfried (Member # 15683) on :

-

My Blue Blood is Black Blood (1500-1789)theory introduces a new way of looking at historical portraits. We have written proof that a historical person was black of skin, yet we are shown a white portrait. We know that the elite would paint itself white, the practice of enamelling, still these persons are presented as white looking. So we start with Obama who everyone knows to be a Black man with brown skin. So we understand that a whitened portrait does not proof a person to be white. Such authentic whitened portraits were used in a propogandistic way, and are today used as part of the revisionism of history to hide that the ancien regime was a Black regime. The system was like Reversed apartheid and the royal and noble elite was a fixed mulatto race, from very light skinned to very dark. Some had Classic African facial traits.

-

-

Black

-

(whitened)

Baroness Germaine de Stael: writer, politician

described as: too swarthy and bad complexion meaning she was very black of colour.

-

-

Descartes: philosopher, mathematician

My theory is based on a collection of personal descriptions and next black and white portraits of the same person. Yet with this knowledge we can look at other black portraits to be able to identify a person as black skinned.

I have no personal description of Descartes, but this image shows a man with very black skin, who in no possible way could pass for white. So why do we have white images of this black skinned man?

-

Posted by the lioness (Member # 17353) on :

swarthy people:

-

-

-

-

Egmond, so badly wanting to be Euro

An example of an extensive personal description of Anna Boleyn, a British Queen, the mother of Elizabeth I, who is described as black of skin. Yet again we are shown only whitened portraits.
There seem to be a lack of contemporary portraits, and the whitened copies are from a later date.
================================================

http://www.wissen.de/wde/generator/substanzen/bilder/sigmalink/a/an/ann_/anna_boleyn_1817011,property=zoom.jpg

A black drawing of Anna Boleyn

-

[Two portraits of Anna Boleyn: one dark, one whitened]

http://www.earlywomenmasters.net/cds/elizabeth/images/elizabeth_levina_teerling.jpg

[Anna Boleyn’s daughter , Queen Elizabeth I, described as 'dark', so this portrat is whitened. She is famous for painting het face white]

ANNA BOLEYN’S APPEARANCE

quote:

The Venetian diarist Marino Sanuto, who saw Anne during the meeting between Henry VIII and Francis I of France at Calais in October 1532, described her as "not one of the handsomest women in the world; she is of middling stature, swarthy complexion, long neck, wide mouth, bosom not much raised ... eyes, which are black and beautiful".[26] Simon Grynée wrote to Martin Bucer in September 1531 that Anne was "young, good-looking, of a rather dark complexion". Lancelot de Carles called her "beautiful with an elegant figure", and a Venetian in Paris in 1528 also reported that she was said to be beautiful.[27] Other descriptions of her were less neutral. An observer at her coronation wrote that "the crown became her very ill, and a wart disfigured her very much. She wore a violet velvet mantle, with a high ruff of gold thread and pearls, which concealed a swelling she has, resembling a goitre".[26] The most influential description of Anne, but also the least reliable, was written by the historian and polemicist Nicholas Sanders as late as 1586: "Anne Boleyn was rather tall of stature, with black hair, and an oval face of a sallow complexion, as if troubled with jaundice. She had a projecting tooth under the upper lip, and on her right hand six fingers. There was a large wen under her chin, and therefore to hide its ugliness she wore a high dress covering her throat ... She was handsome to look at, with a pretty mouth".[28] Sanders' description contributed to what biographer Eric Ives calls the "monster legend" of Anne Boleyn.[29]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Boleyn

quote:

In 1532, a new Venetian ambassador described Anne thusly:
'not one of the handsomest women in the world. She is of middling stature, with a swarthy complexion, long neck, wide mouth, bosom not much raised, and in fact has nothing but the King's great appetite, and her eyes, which are black and beautiful - and take great effect on those who served the Queen when she was on the throne. She lives like a queen, and the King accompanies her to Mass - and everywhere.'

http://englishhistory.net/tudor/annedesc.html

quote:

Anne Boleyn's Appearance

The only firmly identified, contemporary image of Anne Boleyn - a 1534 medal.
© British Museum.
Scanned by Douglas Dowell.
Anne Boleyn's appearance has been twisted by those who wished to denounce her. Contemporary accounts were distorted by the author's (usual) dislike of her. After her death, a monstrous legend was built up. Nicholas Sander's description provides the supreme calumny. The Venetian ambassador provided a more impartial report - but still not all that flattering. So, what is universally agreed upon?

Anne Boleyn was very dark. All writers agree on this point. Wyatt says she was "not so whitely as . . . above all we may esteem." Sander said she had a "sallow complexion, as if troubled with jaundice", and the Venetian ambassador said she had a "swarthy complexion". Dark brown or black hair, along with eyes so dark they were almost black and a very dark skin, combined to make Anne Boleyn conspicuously dark - and the opposite of the contemporary ideal, with golden hair, blue eyes and a pink-and-white complexion. Anne had small breasts, when a voluptuous figure was the ideal. The Venetian ambassador said she was of "middling stature" and Sander said she was "rather tall in stature". One of her favourite chaplains felt that Bessie Blount was more beautiful, although Anne was quite pretty. Much of this lukewarm praise would have been due to the fact that she was the opposite of the aforesaid contemporary ideal.

In all honesty, the following description of Anne Boleyn is ridiculous; the culmination of a legend built up by Roman Catholics who blamed her for the break with Rome. Therefore, it owes much to the deeply ingrained idea that evil people had hideous exteriors, very much like Richard III's alleged hunchback. However, it goes a long way to illuminate the degree to which Anne was slandered long after her death.

Anne Boleyn was rather tall of stature, with black hair and an oval face of sallow complexion, as if troubled with jaundice. She had a projecting tooth under the upper lip, and on her right hand, six fingers. There was a large wen under her chin, and therefore to hide its ugliness, she wore a high dress covering her throat. In this she was followed by the ladies of the court, who also wore high dresses, having before been in the habit of leaving their necks and the upper portion of their persons uncovered. She was handsome to look at, with a pretty mouth.1

-

A black portrait of Catherine de Medici

-

A half whitened portrait

Catherine de Medici, Queen of France. Her son is described as swarty. the Medici family was Black, with some portraits showing Classical African features.

-

A whitened portrait of Catherine de Medici

-

D'Alencon, son of Catherine de Medici and described as 'swarthy.'

-

Charles II Stuart was named The Black Boy and described in a wanted poster by parliament as 'A tall black man.' This the blackest print I have found with an amazing afro-like wig. That his grandmother was Italian, does not say much about her colour. As a Black person I'm Dutch as well. But Maria de Medici was from the Black Medici family which explain his looks better. His other grandmother Anna of Denmark was Black as well, according to two images. Yet she is also shown as a blindingly blond woman, but with a little Moor at her side, her black alterego, her blue blood, her nobility

-

A whitened image of The Black Boy who was A tall black man.

-

-

Voltaire, philosopher.

It's only when I discovered that all five famous European philosophers could be linked to black portraits I realised that the Ancien Regime was a black regime, reversed apartheid. Rousseau was described as 'a genteel black man in an armenian coat' by his pupil, James Boswell, who self-describes as Black.

-

Anne of Denmark, the wife of James I Stuart

Her grandson Charles II Stuart was known as The Black Boy and Atall Black man.

-

Egmond you confuse different art media as indicating racial alterations. For example comparing black and white artist materials to color painted versions.

Look at the insanity of what your are saying. The people in these portraits are in many cases the same people who commissioned the portraits of themselves to be made. So were they asking the artist to "whiten me up"?

And you use the term "black" with no explanation.

Does "black" mean "dark skin"? For example the boy below:

-  -

same darkness level.

Egmond, the path you are on is a complete waste of time, I'm sorry to say.

Also, when you look at reproduction of the same piece of art you have to consider that ther is such thing as a poor quality printing in which the item may come pout lighter or darker than the original. If you had experience in these processes you would realize this. It's not necessarily on conspiracy to alter the shade to make some kind of racial change. You need to speak to some people who have priniting experience. Don't even mention race so they remain objective. Just ask them about
light and dark differences in reproduction quality. It doesn't even have to be about humans portrayed, it could be about pictures of landscapes or still lifes.

-

Princess Louise, her grandmother Queen Louise of Denmark and her mother Queen Alexandra, wife of Edward VII of Britain.

Queen Alexandra (1844-1925) (1901-1910) was known for her enamelling, and she painted herself pink, all over. Her mother Louise and daughter look brown. So we may assume Alexandra was brown as well. So browns and blacks were painting themselves white.

Along with this face paint some used a bleach: in 1760 Gowland was introduced, and mentioned by Jane Austen in Persuasion (1816). But skin bleaching and white face paint is an older tradition and as we know: its only brown and black skinned people who bleach their skin.

http://cosmeticsandskin.com/aba/queen-alexandra-face-enamelling.php

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Queen Alexandra and Face Enamelling

-

William I of Orange (1533-1584)

Described as 'More brown then white' and 'Brown of complexion and beard.'

Some portraits show black or brown skin and classical African features. The Dutch royal family had black looking members till far into the 19th century

Egmond uses the same cutting edge research methods Mike does.

-  -
negro, look at the nose, brown complexion________________whitened version

-

Goethe

Interestingly blue blood was anyone who was not white. So I have defined the highest nobility as a fixed mulatto race with some looking more African, Asian or white. The racial classification started around 1760. Blacks should ask why there suddenly was a need for such a racial system, with the white as the summon of the creation. Why did whites suddenly have a need for a system which shows them as superior over Blacks and others? If they were allways those superior beings who brought civilisation, as they like us to believe, what are all these Moors doing in western art, heraldry and family names. Why the obsession with all things Black?

-

The Grimaldi Man showed Classical African features. 43.000 years ago, the first humans were Africans. Whites came only 6000 years ago from Central Asia. As whites resemble albino's in colour and sensitivity to the sun, we may assume that whites are descendents of albino's. In my view albino;s are blacks with a white skin and completely normal. They only need to use a sunblack.

As we have proof there were Blacks in Europe, we only need to find them among the European elite.

-

Snowdon writes about Black in Europe (800BC-300 AD)

In classical times they were aware of the differences in looks between different peoples, but they were not racist according to Snowdon. There was not this obsession with classifying people as SSA. There were Africans and some showing classical African facial traits. The whole concept of race and the idea of whites better them Blacks did not exist.

quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
 -

Some portraits show black or brown skin and classical African features. The Dutch royal family had black looking members till far into the 19th century

-

Grandduchess Sophia, daughter of King William II of Orange, showing interesting facial traits. Her father was probably, in spite of the whitened portraits, a very black skinned man with classical African features. This photo shows retouched skin, still looking dark and unusual features.

-

King William II of Orange with his family

-

Francois de la Noue

Huguenoths leader, historian.

Again no personal description yet but clearly a very black skinned person who is also shown as a white man. Why?

Incidentally coming from Suriname, and being black and proud, I need do 'help' to identify people as black looking or even Black. I like the Surinames to start think for themselves as they know by now that the coloniser lies about everything.

-

Marshal De Bernadotte, founder of the Swedish Dynasty

Described as of 'Semitic Origins.'

Strange in all these years that people demand sources, I post descriptions and sources, yet they never response to these descriptions. The only way they perceive my research as if a stupid person only looks at portraits and decieds people are black skinned. I have followed biographies which says that these persons had black skin and or etnic looks and found portraits which show these black complexion. The question is why they are presented as whites?

-

Countess of Lichfield, a natural daughter of Charles II Stuart, The Black Boy. The painter used old images of the father as a child and placed him in the painting to represent a Moor. Natural children of kings were considered nobles. So this portrait shows that the countess has solid noble bearings, she had blue blood.

People who can think logically will understand that a child of such a black father cannot be so blindingly white. So this is a whitened portrait. Whenever they added a Moor, the noble person becomes white skinned. The little Moors were not real people, but symbols of nobility. blue blood is black blood.

-

Madame de Kerouaille

A mistress of Charles II Stuart shown with a Moor, a little girl who offers her pearls and coral. She is not a real person, servant or pet; but a symbol of Blue blood. A servant would not be able to offer ist masters pearls. Not can I imagine anyone hiring a toddler to carry fine cristal glasses or something. The pearls symbolise noble purity. De Kerrouaille was most likely black of skin. Yet another image of blackness in connection with the Stuarts.

quote:
 -

Charles II Stuart was named The Black Boy and described in a wanted poster by parliament as 'A tall black man.' This the blackest print I have found with an amazing afro-like wig. That his grandmother was Italian, does not say much about her colour. As a Black person I'm Dutch as well. But Maria de Medici was from the Black Medici family which explain his looks better. His other grandmother Anna of Denmark was Black as well, according to two images. Yet she is also shown as a blindingly blond woman, but with a little Moor at her side, her black alterego, her blue blood, her nobility

-

A whitened image of The Black Boy who was A tall black man.

quote:
quote:
 -

-

Grandduchess Sophia, daughter of King William II of Orange, showing interesting facial traits. Her father was probably, in spite of the whitened portraits, a very black skinned man with classical African features. This photo shows retouched skin, still looking dark and unusual features.

-

King William III of Orange Nassau, the brother of Grandduchess Sophie: he looks dark skinned.

-

King William II of Orange with his family

Anthony van Leeuwenhoek, inventor of the microscope

-

black

-

White

MAURICE, ELECTOR OF SAXONY (1521-1553)

-

-

These are two portraits of the same person. How can this be? A lot of resistance against my findings that these people were blacks comes down to definition. They are supposed to be ‘Black Caucasians’ as they are not ‘True Negroes’ or SSA or Classical Africans, as I prefer to call this type.

Yet, first they used a pitch black, subnasal prognatism type of Moor to symbolize their blue blood. And second, many of the people I identify as members of the black and coloured elite show in some portraits, or are described, with markedly Classical African features: black skin, woolly hair, broad flat nose, thick lips etc.

Here we have Maurice in profile looking very prognastic. In the great hall of the Leipzig Town Hall there used to be a full length portrait of a fierce, black and bearded Maurice of Saxony. It’s explained that he was made to ‘look like’ Sint Maurice, his patron saint, who is shown as a classical African since 1120. I however believe that Maurice was black, a member of a fixed mulatto race, and a descendent of the first Europeans who 43.000 years ago came from Africa.

http://www.medievalart.org.uk/Germany2007/Magdeburg_Interior_jpegs/medium/DSC_0306.jpg

http://preserve.harvard.edu/photographs/Image%20of%20the%20Black.html

[Sint Maurice (1120)]

Mauritius: der heilige Mohr = The black Saint Maurice / Gude Suckale-Redlefsen ; unter Mitarb. von Robert Suckale ; Vorw. von Ladislas Bugner ; [Englische Übers. von Vorw. und Einl. von Genoveva Nitz]
The black Saint Maurice
Auteur: Gude Suckale-Redlefsen (1944-)
Medewerker: Robert Suckale (1943-); Genoveva Nitz
Jaar: 1987
Uitgever: Houston : Menil Foundation
München [etc.] : Schnell & Steiner
Annotatie: Lit. opg.: p. 286-287. - Index
Omvang: 295 p. : ill. ; 23 cm
ISBN: 0-939594-03-X (USA), 3-7954-0240-9 (BRD)
Code KB: 0327 dd

Egmond the reason this is so insane and no one but me would even reply to your threads is that you talk about the blue bloods these were the people in charge. The Grimaldi died out in prehistoric times long before European culture began.
If the people in the above pictures were "black"and they were running things they would have had control over this whitening process.
You have no account for how these royals went from black to white.
If they were in charge and of a ruling class inherited rights bloodline then they would be responsible for this changeover.
It makes no sense. It just seems to be an excuse for you to play around with pictures, wanking

For example did it ever occur to that people who are considered to be "black" don't have this type of hair:

-

and look at the below, could it be more obvious that it is a poorly printed bad reproduction? Look at the background

-

Egmond, realize you're being ridiculous a wannabe European to the extreme rather than appreciating African culture.

I'm really only adressing people who have an understanding of Blacks and Black history.

-

The French Revolution and the beheading of Louis XVI was the end of the Ancien Regime, a period of Reversed Apartheid. Unlike the French, the South African chose a more peacefull transition to majority rule and dismanteling apartheid ( a dutch word!)

Black supremacy lingered on till around 1848. fter this period European history was white washed and all the great men were turned whites.

-

In looks Louis XVI might have resembled his greatcousin Charles II Stuart, who was named The Black Boy because of his black skin. Charles' mother was the sister of Louis XIII, who was the greatgreatgrandfather of Louis XVI. They all intermarried with black nobles, so the colour was preserved. Blue blood was black blood.

-

Leopold I Habsburg, Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire was described as 'a short hale black man'(Swinburne) and he was the greatgrandfather of Queen Marie Antoinette, the wife of Louis XVI.

-

Descartes on the right across the equally dark Queen Christine of Sweden.

-

The race theory dates from 1760 and was a liberation ideology.

I have defined the Black and coloured European nation as a fixed mulatto race. Anyone who was not white was considered superior and the people of colour freely intermarried.

-

There are about three articles on the web about human leather bookbindings. That state it was a quite normal practice although never discussed.

So how normal was it?

I guess, if asked, even cows will tell you they do not appreciate their brethren being used to make our shoes!

So eurocentrism is all about half truths. The despotic black nobility looked down on the whites and used their skin as leather. This explains some of the violance against the nobility (1789-1795).

quote:
[QB] I'm really only adressing people who have an understanding of Blacks and Black history.

even they have their limits,

James Bond was a brother?  -  -

Posted by aintplayin22 (Member # 18179) on :

Why do you think Hawass has a stronghold on the works of the ancient people? Right now he and his posse are doctoring them up right now.

Posted by TheHorsenation (Member # 18137) on :

-  -

These 2 men were Blacks too!
The Truth finally emerges.

Posted by Hammer (Member # 17003) on :

Egmond, you sicko, you are the king of phoney pictures. Tell me, who wipes the slober off your mouth every hour?

-

quote:
 -

Does this portrait make Elizabeth II a Black lady?

Posted by Delneter (Member # 18733) on :

*Breaking News* Library of Congress photo proves that the Sphynx had African/Negroid features and was intact as late as 1901 - someone lied on Napoleon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhecjFTUQPk

The whitened, revisionist portraits are really at the base of the blue blood is black blood theory.
Why is the same person shown both white and black?
Why is a person described as brown or black shown as white?
Why should supposedly white people paint themselves with white face paint?

quote:
The whitened, revisionist portraits are really at the base of the blue blood is black blood theory.
Why is the same person shown both white and black?
Why is a person described as brown or black shown as white?
Why should supposedly white people paint themselves with white face paint?

-

-

-

-

^^^^^black people

aka "blue bloods"

-

Grace Jones, whitened

Posted by malibudusul (Member # 19346) on :

up

-

-

A Nuer and a Dinka.

The use of white powder or paint on the body symbolises skeletons, the ancestors.
So by using this type of decoration these people are invoking the help and protection of their ancestors.

Could there be a link to Black European nobles painting themselves white?

-
 -

Dark skin, no?

great search, egmond
What a coincidence
I was thinking
about it.
Yes she is black!
This is possible.
Rome is full of paintings with black people
Why stop?
They were whitened
Investigate!

These two images are montages (Fake)

-

-

I put here to show
as "mona lisa"
would
if it were not whitened.

I always noticed that mona lisa
had
a little
of
brown color
now I know that was whitened

quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
great search, egmond
What a coincidence
I was thinking
about it.
Yes she is black!
This is possible.
Rome is full of paintings with black people
Why stop?
They were whitened
Investigate!

Even without classical African facial traits, the elite was not white, they self identified as Black
by the use of heraldic Moors in family names or family arms. A child with African looks was considered proof of pure blood and blue blood in the family. But all shared the same DNA, but some looking more African, others less so.
Blacks today know that within Black families there can be different phenotypes.

Posted by KoKaKoLa (Member # 19312) on :

-
Mona Lisa in Pre-Whitened state

quote:
Originally posted by KoKaKoLa:
everybody was black...

Human Races were invented and defined in 1760.
Before this date we somehow managed without this strange, un-scientific concept.
First there were seven, then five: now we have three Human Races.
The concept of Human Races is not only about looks, but also about behaviour and intellectual capacities, and the ability to find a civilisation.
What most people on this forum are doing is imposing racist views from after 1848 on all of history.
Then they consider themselves educated but they did not read Jane Austen...

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by KoKaKoLa:
everybody was black...

Human Races were invented and defined in 1760.
Before this date we somehow managed without this strange, un-scientific concept.
First there were seven, then five: now we have three Human Races.
The concept of Human Races is not only about looks, but also about behaviour and intellectual capacities, and the ability to find a civilisation.
What most people on this forum are doing is imposing racist views from after 1848 on all of history.
Then they consider themselves educated but they did not read Jane Austen...

some on this site say there are no races.
Therefore "black" and "white" become overly simplistic invalid terms

-

-

[Braised pot roast]

THE MEANING OF 'EDEL'

The European brown and blacks were there first. Sitting on their porches, watching the white immigrants from Central Asia coming in, bringing them a neighbourly pot-roast for the first few days, while they were making camp.

But after some time they were overwhelmed by numbers of these hordes, who started competing with them for brides, fertile land and water.

After a long time, perhaps fearing the total dissapearance of Blacks, a group called itself the nobility; and insisted on intermarriage with other Blacks. Blacks were 'edel', the 'true' Europeans

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com