This is topic Ancient Hebrews Were Not Black in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003821

Posted by Truthcentric (Member # 3735) on :

My latest vid, a rebuttal to Afrocentric claims for black Hebrews:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0mv4pKm5z0

Posted by The Explorer (Member # 14778) on :

Were ancient Hebrews in Egypt? If so, how far back?

Posted by Just call me Jari (Member # 14451) on :

How do you make Youtube videos..Ive been trying to get with Sundjaita on this..

Posted by Morpheus (Member # 16203) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
How do you make Youtube videos..Ive been trying to get with Sundjaita on this..

You can use Windows Live Movie Maker if you have Windows 7.

I haven't made any Youtube videos like Truthcentric yet but I have cut video clips with this program and uploaded them. It's pretty easy to learn.

Check this one out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCTzfb5tWDg

I have Mac OS... [Frown]

Posted by Confirming Truth (Member # 17678) on :

Mac is even better. Your movie maker software is far more superior than windows'.

quote:
I have Mac OS... [Frown]

Posted by Confirming Truth (Member # 17678) on :

OP, the video is an honest attempt to debunk heebs but it does not have that K.O. punch.

Posted by Evergreen (Member # 12192) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
Ancient Hebrews Were Not Black

Evergreen Writes:

For clarity, is it your claim that none of the inhabitants of the Iron Age Kingdoms of Judah or Israel had physical resemblance to recent east or west Africans? The title of this thread is incendiary but I wonder how much thought you have really put into this theory.

quote:
Originally posted by Evergreen:
quote:

Evergreen Writes:

For clarity, is it your claim that none of the inhabitants of the Iron Age Kingdoms of Judah or Israel had physical resemblance to recent east or west Africans? The title of this thread is incendiary but I wonder how much thought you have really put into this theory.

Even if a few did, the majority of them didn't.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Evergreen:
quote:

Evergreen Writes:

Even if a few did, the majority of them didn't.
Evergreen Writes: Do you believe the majority of Iron Age inhabitants of the Kingdoms of Judah and Israel resembled any recent people? If so, why?

Posted by the lioness (Member # 17353) on :

quote:
My latest vid, a rebuttal to Afrocentric claims for black Hebrews:

You need to demonstrate a published Afrocentric making such a claim.
Usually this type of claim is made by Black Hebrew Israelites who are not Afrocentric. They believe that the original Israelites were blacks who were later dispersed into Africa which was and is comprised, in their opinion, of "Hamite" black people who are not them and not the chosen people, the people of Judah.
They believe that people specifically who went into slavery during the trans Atlantic slave trade
are the chosen few of blacks and including some indigenous Carribean and N. and Central American Indian people. They believe chosen blacks were dispersed into Africa and look like Africans but are not Africans.
Most Africans they tend to dislike. They consider Israel to be their homeland.

quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:

It has occurred to me that truthcentric's take on ancient Hebrews is purely emotional, not materialistic. This is the second time he's not been able to answer this question, each time he has brought up the issue of ancient Hebrews.

Mac is even better. Your movie maker software is far more superior than windows'.

You gotta sho me that stuff's Greek to me, Hell We can team with Sundjaita, although you aint into Africa I won't mind collab. with some Anti-Heeb videos..

OP, the video is an honest attempt to debunk heebs but it does not have that K.O. punch.

The Best way to Debunk a Heeb is Biblical Doctrine, they will always try to push their Agenda using the Bible.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

The problem I have with the video is you act like there are no Images of Dark and Black Skinned Hebrews..

- -  - -Assyrian Reliefs..[/img]  -  -  -  -

I have more...

If we put this together its obvious ancient Palestine was a Rainbow Multi-cultural civilization..

quote:
quote:

It has occurred to me that truthcentric's take on ancient Hebrews is purely emotional, not materialistic. This is the second time he's not been able to answer this question, each time he has brought up the issue of ancient Hebrews.
emotions are bad

materialism is good

In fact-finding, you bet, materialism is good and emotional sensationalism is bad.

quote:
In fact-finding, you bet, materialism is good and emotional sensationalism is bad.

what's emotional about Truthcentric's thread and video and unemotional about your venomous insults?

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

what's emotional about Truthcentric's thread and video and unemotional about your venomous insults?
LOL, what Venomous Insults, Explorer did not insult him he just pointed out that Brandon P seems emotionally tied to the subject, no one is saying all Ancient Hebrews were black but for someone who has been on E.S for so long he is dismissing obvious and useful evidence.

besides was it not you making fun of him for liking black women..??

quote:

The problem I have with the video is you act like there are no Images of Dark and Black Skinned Hebrews..

-

the source of the above is the globalegyptian museum

their caption reads:

Head of a Beduin from Syria
KhM 3896b
TILE; RAMESSES III/USERMAATRE-MERIAMUN

others:

-

Head of a Syrian
KhM 3896a

-

Head of a Hittite
KhM 3896d

none are listed as Hebrew

quote:
quote:

-

the source of the above is the globalegyptian museum

their caption reads:

Head of a Beduin from Syria
KhM 3896b

others:

-

Head of a Syrian
KhM 3896a

-

Head of a Hittite
KhM 3896d

none are listed as Hebrew

Lioness that Bust is from Palistine/Syria, Labeled "Hebrew" or not the man lived in ancient so called Middle East. the Egyptians made a depiction to show he represented an important part of the Middle East...considering that B.P said depictions show the Hebrews as "Tan"...and its funny you don't seem to mind this image..

-

Despite not one label or connection with Israel or Hebrews..

Funny how the Above Image is touted as the end all image of Palestineans and Semites without a peep from anyone despite no label of Hebrews or Semites or any connection of them with Palestine..

^^^^I question that image also as being Hebrews but I had already researched the tiles. I haven't done the research on that one yet.

there's also this

-

the two figures at left Syrians.
The two middle figures Kushites, despite obvious error by the scribes
The two figures at right Libyans.

Interesting thing about the Libyans, portrayed as slightly lighter than the Syrians as well as a Jewish looking lock of hair hanging down, looking Semitic

quote:
^^^^I question that image also as being Hebrews but I had already researched the tiles. I haven't done the research on that one yet.

there's also this

-

the two figures at left Syrians.
The two middle figures Kushites, despite obvious error by the scribes
The two figures at right Libyans.

Interesting thing about the Libyans, portrayed as slightly lighter than the Syrians as well as a Jewish looking lock of hair hanging down, looking Semitic

Yeah well I think the Image I question does show a part of Israel, because you have to remember the Nation of Israel was a nation with many non Hebrew Tribes living there and when the Hebrews were taken down so were the other tribes.

but anyway I doubt that side lock has anything to do with the modern Jewish Sidelock but more to do with the Ancient Egyptian act of a Youth side lock taken on and interpreted by Lybians..

Posted by MindoverMatter718 (Member # 15400) on :

Always questions and opinions from lyinass nothing more nothing less.

quote:
Originally posted by MindoverMatter718:
Always questions and opinions from lyinass nothing more nothing less.

LOL, Lyinass aint that bad once you get used to her.. [Smile] -She has her moments though...She just needs to stop relying on Wikipedia and quick Google Searches...she'll get better...

Its all good we need some opposition like Lioness and Afronut et al.

quote:
but anyway I doubt that side lock has anything to do with the modern Jewish Sidelock but more to do with the Ancient Egyptian act of a Youth side lock taken on and interpreted by Lybians..

Lyinass knows nothing about the youth side lock of ancient Egyptians, no doubt she will now frantically search google for it. Lol

http://www.pangeawv.com/images/222_Side_Lock.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_TFdF--fOnx8/SOsgmbcr78I/AAAAAAAAAQE/JWBqwAspg3o/s400/ph06.jpg

^^Indeed a "Jewish" sidelock. Sarcasm ensued.

quote:
Its all good we need some opposition like Lioness and Afronut et al.

I would hardly call them opposition, more like punching bags.

Posted by Ceasar (Member # 18274) on :

Who else besides black isrealities proclaim the ancient Hebrew to be black?

the knitting circle

quote:
Originally posted by Ceasar:

Mike111 and Clyde Winters

quote:

Not my area of interest but who do you think they were? Why or why not? Did ancient Hebrews ever reside in Egypt?

quote:

This is a good example of an emotional reply, because it doesn't reflect a coherent reaction to what you're replying to. I just informed you why I thought he was approaching the subject from an emotional standpoint; what is emotional about pointing that out, and venomous about it? Fill me in.

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

Truthcentric - I didn't actually watch your video, I figured anyone using Disney cartoons was totally delusional anyway.

But I have a question for you, I saw a picture of what appeared to be Palestinian's at the end, you can't be serious - are you?

Posted by Gigantic (Member # 17311) on :

I am a Windows geek. Can't help you w/the Mac. But I do know your machine is much more powerful than mine. My friend has one and the sh*t he pulls off with his, in terms of multi-media, I can only imagine doing on my PC.

I agree with you regarding heebs. You gotta fight them on their turf. You have to use their doctrine against them.

quote:

You gotta sho me that stuff's Greek to me, Hell We can team with Sundjaita, although you aint into Africa I won't mind collab. with some Anti-Heeb videos..

The Best way to Debunk a Heeb is Biblical Doctrine, they will always try to push their Agenda using the Bible.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

I have more...

If we put this together its obvious ancient Palestine was a Rainbow Multi-cultural civilization..

quote:

What does that have to do with whether or not they were black?

quote:
quote:

That's one of Explorer's off topic booby traps.
If you get that wrong it will be used to suggest anything else you say is also wrong

Posted by Ceasar (Member # 18274) on :

quote:
quote:

Not my area of interest but who do you think they were? Why or why not? Did ancient Hebrews ever reside in Egypt?
I assumed because they originated in the near east that they would be closer to the middle east population on a genetic level then tropically adapted Africans

quote:

quote:

Moses! I recall you claiming that he could not have been black, presumably because he would have been a "Hebrew". Yet I have not seen any evidence from you either as to what Hebrews looked like over the course of their ethnogenesis or whether Hebrews were present in Egypt prior to and during Moses' time.

quote:

That's one of Explorer's off topic booby traps.
If you get that wrong it will be used to suggest anything else you say is also wrong

Read what I just posted above and learn.

^^^^The time period of Moses is believed to be between 1525 and 1600 BC. Obviously everybody is black if you go back far enough. There is a much longer period of time, the lineage before these same people were known as Hebrews.

What if the question was:

Were the ancient Hebrews between 1525 and 1600 black?

So, per your understanding, everybody is "black" between 1525 and 1600 BC?

quote:
So, per your understanding, everybody is "black" between 1525 and 1600 BC?

No, I'm saying if a people were not black at that time if you went back earlier eventually they would be black but that may have been a time prior to being of Hebrew language and culture.

Were Hebrews between 1525 and 1600 BC black?

I don't know.

quote:
No, I'm saying...I don't know. [Confused]

What do you know? Do you know anything? You're never sure huh? I mean seriously what do you know that you can profess with confidence? LOL

quote:
quote:
No, I'm saying...I don't know. [Confused]

What do you know? Do you know anything? You're never sure huh? I mean seriously what do you know that you can profess with confidence? LOL
correct, unknowing is the better position

Evergreen:

In that human physical traits tend to gradate along a geographic cline one would expect that the inhabitants of Iron Age Judah and Israel would reflect the people around them during the formative period - meaning Egyptians, Hittites and Assyrians.

Posted by osirion (Member # 7644) on :

Hebrews, like Arabs, were a multi-ethnic motley crew of semi-nomadic herders.

Posted by Red, White, and Blue + Christian (Member # 10893) on :

They were mixed.

Moshe's (Moses') wife was a Cushite. Their son was Phinehas meaning dark-skinned.

Shlomo haMelech (King Solomon) married The Queen of Sheba producing Menelik.

Have you heard of Zephaniah ben Cushi?

Posted by Bishop (Member # 16652) on :

This video debunks Truthcentric's foolish video. Click on link. The brother is good. He takes u back to Egypt. In this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yJUGEfjM5c

Posted by dana marniche (Member # 13149) on :

quote:

I have more...

Thank you for the photos Jari and remember that old saying by the 1st century Rabbi Eli'ezer ben Hurcanus of th 1st c. in Israel - during the time when 70% -90% of Jews consisted of already converted peoples of the Roman Empire (according to recent history Channel documentaries. lol!:

"'Shem was especially blessed black and beautiful
Ham was blessed black like the raven..." Pereq 24 of Pirque of Rabbi Eli'ezer
[Wink]

Ludovico Bartema on the Jews of Khaibar “in the space of eyght days we came to a mountayne which conteyneth in circuite ten ot twelve myles. This is inhabited with jewes, to the number of 5 thousande or thereabout.. They are very little stature, as of the height of five or sixe spannes, and some much lesse. They have small voices like women, and (are) of blacke colour, yet some blacker than others. They feed of none other meate than goat fleshes. They are circumcised and deny not themselves to be Jewes. If by chaunce, any Mahumetan come into their handes, they flay him alyve.” Cited by Richard Burton in Pilgrimage to Al-Medinah and Mecca published.

Khaibar in Hijaz of western Arabia is spoken of by David Ha Reubeni (of the tribe of Reuben) a Midieval Jew visiting Europe from Khaibar as Chaboras the place where his people were sent back to after the exile in Babylon.

-

David as the Jews of Khaibar is described as a swart dwarf-like individual.

They were probably descendants of the people similar to those found at Lachich.

Ancient Libyans in general from various periods both dark brown and light (mulatto) wore the side lock which is still a documented practice of some of the peoples of the Sahel like the Fulani. See Oric Bates, The East Libyans.

Posted by Omo Baba (Member # 18816) on :

Chaldians and Hebrews. All black.
 -

Posted by typeZeiss (Member # 18859) on :

quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
Ludovico Bartema on the Jews of Khaibar “in the space of eyght days we came to a mountayne which conteyneth in circuite ten ot twelve myles. This is inhabited with jewes, to the number of 5 thousande or thereabout.. They are very little stature, as of the height of five or sixe spannes, and some much lesse. They have small voices like women, and (are) of blacke colour, yet some blacker than others. They feed of none other meate than goat fleshes. They are circumcised and deny not themselves to be Jewes. If by chaunce, any Mahumetan come into their handes, they flay him alyve.” Cited by Richard Burton in Pilgrimage to Al-Medinah and Mecca published.

Khaibar in Hijaz of western Arabia is spoken of by David Ha Reubeni (of the tribe of Reuben) a Midieval Jew visiting Europe from Khaibar as Chaboras the place where his people were sent back to after the exile in Babylon.

-

David as the Jews of Khaibar is described as a swart dwarf-like individual.

They were probably descendants of the people similar to those found at Lachich.

Dana this is odd an interesting. The Jews of Khaybar were said to have been killed/destroyed during the battle between Muslim and Jews. The Jews had a pact with Muslims and they broke it in favor of the Arab idol worshipers. are there any other accounts from a earlier time that would have talked about the people of Khaybar and their appearance?

Omo Baba - You need to say the source of that picture.

Hebrews in Arabia

Wiki:

Battle of Khaybar/Khaibar:

The Battle of Khaybar was fought in the year 629 between Muslims and the Jews living in the oasis of Khaybar, located 150 kilometers (93 mi) from Medina in the north-western part of the Arabian peninsula, in modern-day Saudi Arabia. According to Muslim sources, the Muslims attacked Jews who had barricaded themselves in a fort.

On the reasons for the attack, Scottish historian William Montgomery Watt notes the presence in Khaybar of the Banu Nadir, who were inciting hostilities among with neighboring Arab tribes against the Islamic community in Medina. Italian orientalist Laura Veccia Vaglieri, while giving full credence to Watt's view, claims other motives might have included the prestige the engagement would confer upon Muhammad among his followers, as well the booty which could be used to supplement future campaigns.

The Jews of Khaybar finally surrendered and were allowed to live in the oasis on the condition that they would give one-half of their produce to the Muslims. Jews continued to live in the oasis for several more years until they were expelled by caliph Umar. The imposition of tribute upon the conquered Jews served as a precedent for provisions in the Islamic law requiring the exaction of tribute known as jizya from non-Muslims under Muslim rule, and confiscation of land belonging to non-Muslims into the collective property of the Muslim community. In return, non-Muslim citizens were permitted to practice their faith, to enjoy a measure of communal autonomy, to be entitled to Muslim state's protection from outside aggression, and to be exempted from military service and the Zakat, which is obligatory upon Muslim citizens.

The Banu Nadir

The Banu Nadir were a Jewish tribe who lived in northern Arabia until the 7th century at the oasis of Yathrib (now known as Medina). The tribe challenged Muhammad as the leader of Medina. and planned along with allied nomads to attack Muhammad and were expelled from Medina as a result. The Banu Nadir then planned the battle of the Trench together with the Quraysh. They later participated in the battle of Khaybar.

In early Medina, in addition to the Banu Nadir, there were two other major Jewish tribes: the Banu Qurayza and the Banu Qaynuqa. They were joined centuries later by two non-Jewish Arab tribes from Yemen, Banu Aus and Banu Khazraj.

Like other Medinese Jews, Banu Nadir bore Arabic names, but spoke a distinct dialect of Arabic. They earned their living through agriculture, money lending, and trade in weapons and jewels, maintaining commercial relations with Arab merchants of Mecca. Their fortresses were located half a day's march to the south of Medina. Banu Nadir were wealthy and lived in some of the best lands in Medina.

-

Ludovico di Varthema, also known as Barthema and Vertomannus (c. 1470 – 1517), was an Italian traveller, diarist and aristocrat known for being the first non-Muslim European to enter Mecca as a pilgrim. Nearly everything that is known about his life comes from his own account of his travels, Itinerario de Ludouico de Varthema Bolognese, published in Rome in 1510.

-

Posted by typeZeiss (Member # 18859) on :

Mike111

Thank you, very interesting.

Posted by Omo Baba (Member # 18816) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Omo Baba - You need to say the source of that picture.

Here

11th century Greek Psalter. page f.223r

I had already found it.

Post on them to follow.

The Byzantine Empire

The Byzantine Empire was the predominantly Greek-speaking continuation of the Roman Empire during Late Antiquity and the Middle Ages. Its capital city was Constantinople (modern-day Istanbul), originally known as Byzantium. Initially the eastern half of the Roman Empire (often called the Eastern Roman Empire in this context), it survived the 5th century fall of the Western Roman Empire and continued to exist for an additional thousand years until it fell to the Ottoman Turks in 1453. During most of its existence, the empire was the most powerful economic, cultural, and military force in Europe. Both "Byzantine Empire" and "Eastern Roman Empire" are historiographical terms applied in later centuries; its citizens continued to refer to their empire as the Roman Empire.

-

All of the Albino people migrating westward from Central Asia passed through Byzantine territory, and caused wars and conflicts. Over time, the only way that the Black Greeks of the Byzantine Empire could gain a semblance of peace, was to marry Albino princesses, thus creating a nobility that had many Mulattoes. Their art often reflected this admixture.

-

-

-

Posted by Energy (Member # 16438) on :

Oh how disappointing! I was expecting to see some substantial arguments against the fact we the ERVERH people (original and proper name of the Hebrews) are not black people. All I got was NOTHING .

I AM A PRINCE OF THE HEBREW NATION. WE THE HEBREWS OF THE BIBLE! WE ARE BLACK PEOPLE. WE CURRENTLY LIVE IN WEST AFRICA. AND WE CAN PROVE OUR IDENTITY TO ANYONE WHO WANTS PROOF THAT WE ARE DESCENDANTS OF THE BIBLICAL HEBREWS.

quote:
Originally posted by Energy:
I AM A PRINCE OF THE HEBREW NATION. WE THE HEBREWS OF THE BIBLE! WE ARE BLACK PEOPLE. WE CURRENTLY LIVE IN WEST AFRICA. AND WE CAN PROVE OUR IDENTITY TO ANYONE WHO WANTS PROOF THAT WE ARE DESCENDANTS OF THE BIBLICAL HEBREWS.

Okay, you have my interest, please prove that you are Hebrews.

OK! What do you want to know?

Lets start with you. How do you prove your identity? Show me and I promise I will use a parallel formula you use to prove your identity to show you I am a direct descendant of the ancient Israelites.

^Ya, I thought so.

You thought what? Can't you prove your identity? Almost everyone can. So why can't you? Frame your questions on how you prove your identity and I will use the same format to show you mine.

Listen up! I can prove my Hebrew identity that is why I am confident enough and given you an open invitation to take it whichever way you want. Because whichever test you throw at me, provided it does not border on the ridiculous, I am confident I will have all the answers.

So hit me. What do you want to know?

quote:
Originally posted by Energy:
So hit me. What do you want to know?

Where is Ironlion?
Haven't heard from him in a while.

Posted by the lioness, (Member # 17353) on :

Look if Mike can be a European noble

why can't Energy can't be Hebrew ?????

That's not fair

This shouldn't be too hard. You are American, right? If I asked you to prove your American identity, I am sure you can. So do it!

I will then follow your example using the blue-print you used to prove your American identity to prove my Hebrew identity. Simple! I don't want to go off at a tangent and risk making any information I provide unsatisfactory for you to accept.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
Look if Mike can be a European noble

why can't Energy can't be Hebrew ?????

That's not fair

Begone heathen Wench!

Posted by mena7 (Member # 20555) on :

Pastor Thomas Vanda rjudaisrael.org show that most of the states, cities and region in Africa are name after places in the bible. Unfortunately somebody block the website in the USA. Maybe the website can be access in European or African websites.

Mtsar states Judaisme is another word for Egyptian. Bobby Hemmitt states the Hebrew were the lower Egyptian. Some Akan and Ibo will tale you they are the descendants of Egyptians other Akan and Ibo will tell you they are the descendants of the Jew/Hebrew. Africa is full of mystery, One classical writer states something new is always coming out of Africa.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com