This is topic "Afrocentric Hoes" or "Black Feminisim", is this a new conscious phenomenon? in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003935

Posted by Gigantic (Member # 17311) on :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkU9WUOsRmg

Posted by Masuyi (Member # 16939) on :

Because women can bear children, they are constrained by a biological standard that is different from men.

She is selling product in the sex industry. To me she is more like Madonna, a female pimp rather than a hoe on the stroll totally controlled by a pimp.

However, if she is marketing herself as a righteous role model who critiques other black women for "looking and acting like hoes" then that does indeed make her a hypocrite. It is the misrepresentation that makes it appalling.

Posted by Just call me Jari (Member # 14451) on :

^^^^
But this is the problem, why are thesepeople who preach black unity and afro this and afro that so quick to tear a sister down over the net. Afrocentric Hoes, come is this Highschool...Its childish if you ask me, because if these Afrocentrics were really about what they preach they would not tear a sister down for doing her thing, Hyprocrite or not.

This is the same typical behavior amoung blacks, so quick to tear each other down.

Posted by BiGBANGBOOGIE (Member # 18298) on :

^ true.

Posted by Masuyi (Member # 16939) on :

Originally posted by Jari,
quote:
^^^^
But this is the problem, why are thesepeople who preach black unity and afro this and afro that so quick to tear a sister down over the net. Afrocentric Hoes, come is this Highschool...Its childish if you ask me, because if these Afrocentrics were really about what they preach they would not tear a sister down for doing her thing, Hyprocrite or not.

This is the same typical behavior amoung blacks, so quick to tear each other down.

I did not mean to tear her down. I think that she is just handling her business. What I mean to say is that I hope that she is not on some moral crusade.

Posted by Just call me Jari (Member # 14451) on :

No, I was actually agreeing with you...

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com