This is topic Halie Selassie - 'I am not a Negro at all' in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004219

Posted by Mau (Member # 18613) on :

Menelik himself even stated that he was a 'Caucasian'. This non-African identity was also stated by Haile Selassie.

Quote:
'I am not a Negro at all; I am a Caucasian' the Emperor Menelik told the West Indian pan-Africanist Benito Sylvian who had come to Addis Ababa to solicit the Emperor's leadership in a society for the 'Amelioration of the Negro race.' Haile Sellassie confirmed that view in a declaration to Chief H. O. Davis, a well known Nigerian nationalist, stating that the Ethiopians did not regard themselves as Africans, but as 'a mixed Hamito-Semitic people (2006, John H. Spencer, p. 306)

When Halie Selassie was invaded by Mussolini's Italian forces in 1935, he had offered to sell large chunks of Ethiopia off to Italy for one and a half milliard Lira. Halie Selassie even offered to have Italian advisors to direct his policies, effectively offering to be a vessel, in return to hold on to some form of power. However, this last ditch effort to hold on to power was rejected by Mussolini.

Quote:
In his desperate act to hold power, Haile Selassie now made a secret peace overture to Mussolini, sending a former Ethiopian Minister in Rome to contact the Italian consul in Djibouti. He offered to sell a large part of Ethiopia to Italy for one and half milliard Lira and to appoint six Italian advisors to direct the policy of his government. Mussolini sent sourteous reply to the intermediary, expressing his pleasure that the Negus had at last decided to negotiate directly with him; but he said the offer was unacceptable." (1997, by Jasper Godwin Ridley, p.270)

After Haile Selassie fled to London, he snubbed the black nationalist Marcus Gravey because he was black.

Quote:
When Haile Selassie fled to London, Gravey tried to contact him but was snubbed, and it was reported that "the emperor did not desire any contact with 'Negroes.'" (1963, Harold Robert Isaacs, p. 153)

Unhappy with the being snubbed, the famous Marcus Gravey wrote the following quote about Halie Selassie:

Quote:
Mussolini of Italy has conquered Haile Selassie of Abyssinia, but he has not conquered the Abyssinians nor Abyssinia. The Emperor of Abyssinia allowed himself to be conquered, by playing white, by trusting to white advisers and by relying white Governments, including the white League of Nations.We can remember in 1920 inviting the Government of Abyssinia to send representatives to the International Convention of the Negro Peoples of the world in common with other Negro Conventions, the Abyssinian Government returned the communication unopened. Its policy then, as during the Italo-Abyssinian war, was no doubt to rely completely on the advice and friendship of white people. They ignored Negro relationship[s] from without and throttled Negro aspirations from within. The result was that they dragged along without any racial policy, except that of the ruling classes, believing themselves white and better than the rest, with a right to suppress the darker elements which make up the tremendous population. (2009, By Girma Menelik, p.57)

Many people find it puzzling how Black Americans and some West Africans seem to worship people who actually don't consider themselves black and some of them actually think of Black Africans as inferior.

If you're going to select a Hero, shouldn't he/she be at least, someone from your own tribe and cares about his people?

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

Mau - Can you post a link?

Posted by Djehuti (Member # 6698) on :

^ What Mau posts is actually correct! Unfortunately what he fails to realize or rather admit is that the very term "negro" is a racial term that especially back then during Selassie's time is limited to very narrow phenotype. As such many blacks who did not confirm to such a phenotype were classified as Hamites or 'black-skinned' caucasians. This was done to the Egyptians and closely related peoples such as Ethiopians. The stigma and negative stereotypes associated with "negro" did not help either which is why Selassie and many Africans like him educated (brainwashed) by Euro-Western elite tried to distance themselves from the term and peoples associated with it.

But make no mistake. Racial terms like "negro" and "caucasoid" do not exist. But it does not change the fact that Egyptians were indeed black Africans and western anthropologists since the 1800s have classified Egyptians to be of the "Abyssinian" (Ethiopian) type.

quote:

But make no mistake. Racial terms like "negro" and "caucasoid" do not exist. But it does not change the fact that Egyptians were indeed black Africans and western anthropologists since the 1800s have classified Egyptians to be of the "Abyssinian" (Ethiopian) type.

This makes as little sense as the kid with the stickers (fewer this time).

It does not matter what the Western World thinks, because these people know their history better than anyone else. Most of them have do not consider themselves the same people as West Africans, regardless of the useless labels.

Basically, the people from the Horn of Africa and/or Yemen are a separate and distinct people who mixed somewhat with people from other parts of Africa and also with people from the Arabian Peninsula.

So basically, the kids does not know what the hell he is saying, except that he thinks the world goes according to what his White Masters Have Told Him.

Posted by The Explorer (Member # 14778) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Mau:

some West Africans seem to worship people who actually don't consider themselves black

Examples? Why do you worship both Europeans and Arabs?

Posted by Zioncity (Member # 18034) on :

I cant lie that Garvey quote on Hailie Selassie is new to me. Here is i believe the whole editorial.

http://www.assatashakur.org/forum/shoulders-our-freedom-fighters/9759-marcus-garvey-speaks-haile-selassie-i.html

I personally respect Garvey above any other black revolutionary. Did Hailie Sellasie ever respong to Garvey before i write him off as a ellout

That's because Ma'Ass is one of European (Circassian) and Arab (white Syrian) descent.
quote:
Originally posted by Ma'Ass:

This makes as little sense as the kid with the stickers (fewer this time).

Actually it makes perfect sense to one who uses his brain. And I'm not a kid but a grown man. Get it right.

quote:
It does not matter what the Western World thinks, because these people know their history better than anyone else. Most of them have do not consider themselves the same people as West Africans, regardless of the useless labels.
And where did I say these people were the "same" as West Africans?? [Confused]

quote:
Basically, the people from the Horn of Africa and/or Yemen are a separate and distinct people who mixed somewhat with people from other parts of Africa and also with people from the Arabian Peninsula.
LOL It is YOU who makes no sense! Exactly what basis do the people of the Horn of Africa or the Nile Valley (including Egypt) make them separate or distinct from the rest of Africa?? Genetics has shown that as Africans they are naturally closely related to other Africans. Also where is your proof that they later "mixed" with people from other parts of Africa, since historical records show no such thing?? The Bantu expansion for example never only reached as far as southern Somalia and that's it and never even touched the Ethiopian area.

As usual you speak a lot of nonsense but show nothing to back it up. [Embarrassed]

quote:
So basically, the kid does not know what the hell he is saying, except that he thinks the world goes according to what his White Masters Have Told Him.
LOL Again, I am no kid and I know exactly what I'm talking about unlike YOU! I also don't have any masters white, black, or otherwise, but YOU obviously kiss up to your white masters or rather ancestors while trying to usurp Egypt and other African lands and deprive them of their black heritage! You are a crazy and pathetic fool to say the least. [Big Grin]

Posted by Just call me Jari (Member # 14451) on :

When Haile Selassie fled to London, Gravey tried to contact him but was snubbed, and it was reported that "the emperor did not desire any contact with 'Negroes.'" (1963, Harold Robert Isaacs, p. 153)
^^^^
This is questionable, If H. Salasse did not want contact with Negros how come he visited Jamaica??

H.I.M. Haile Selassie I's visit to Jamaica was the 2nd stop in a trip to the Caribbean, on a three-nation tour of Trinidad-Tobago, Jamaica and Haiti. In the summer of 1965, Dr. Eric Williams, the Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago visited Ethiopia. Dr. Williams invited H.I.M. Haile Selassie I to visit Trinidad, which he did on April l8, 1966 and was greeted by thousands of people lined along the airport route. His tour of this nation included a visit to the Ethiopian Orthodox Church in Trinidad, The House of Parliament and functions arranged by the Prime Minister, he and his official party. He also visited Tobago and then left for Jamaica enroute to Barbados

http://www.jamaicans.com/culture/rasta/visittojamaica.shtml

The Real question should be why an Afranji of Russian and Gulf Arab decent is trying to claim a culture that never represented his "Tribe"...

Whats wrong Dirk, nothing of importance to claim in Russia and Arabia that you can be proud of..LOL.

quote:
Many people find it puzzling how Black Americans and some West Africans seem to worship people who actually don't consider themselves black and some of them actually think of Black Africans as inferior.

If you're going to select a Hero, shouldn't he/she be at least, someone from your own tribe and cares about his people?

What is this B.S rant about "West" African/African american/East African B.S.

Did you know more Africans were taken from the Ports of Mozambique and Madagascar than Corte d Ivory and Liberia??

Hell some posters here found out their DNA links to East Africa so they were probably decendants of these unfortunate folks taken from the East.

Also many Africans were taken from the Interior, so please STFU trying to tell us Africans what to say and think about our Leaders including Halle Sallasse(Peace be Upon Him).

I don't see you filthy ass saying **** about Africans upholding some Dirt poor Savage Arab, Muhammed Ibn Abdulla(Piss be Upon that bastard)....and you try to question our respect for our own people.

Halle Salasse was not perfect nor was Garvey. But I have and will have more respect for Salasse over some peice of **** Arab.

-
^^^^^^
God Bless Ethiopia!!!
quote:

Whether this claim by Halie Selassie is true or not, it's obvious that this thread is nothing more than another desperate troll tactic of separating and white-washing the Horn from the rest of Africa due to Egyptians' affinities with the people of that region.

Of course it ain't working!
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:

The Real question should be why an Afranji of Russian and Gulf Arab decent is trying to claim a culture that never represented his "Tribe"...

Whats wrong Dirk, nothing of importance to claim in Russia and Arabia that you can be proud of..LOL.

LMAO [Big Grin]

Why is a person of Russian and Gulf Arab (Persian) descent so fixated on Egypt and its people and so desperate to white wash them is beyond me.

The guy is definitely a crazy khawaga! [Big Grin]

Posted by IronLion (Member # 16412) on :

quote:
Menelik himself even stated that he was a 'Caucasian'. This non-African identity was also stated by Haile Selassie.

Quote:
'I am not a Negro at all; I am a Caucasian' the Emperor Menelik told the West Indian pan-Africanist Benito Sylvian who had come to Addis Ababa to solicit the Emperor's leadership in a society for the 'Amelioration of the Negro race.' Haile Sellassie confirmed that view in a declaration to Chief H. O. Davis, a well known Nigerian nationalist, stating that the Ethiopians did not regard themselves as Africans, but as 'a mixed Hamito-Semitic people (2006, John H. Spencer, p. 306)

blah...blah...blah...

THE ETYMOLOGY AND MEANING OF HAMITO-SEMITIC:

Friedrich Müller named the traditional "Hamito-Semitic" family in 1876 in his Grundriss der Sprachwissenschaft.

He defined it as consisting of a Semitic group plus a "Hamitic" group containing Egyptian, (black African) Berber (black African), and Cushitic (black African); he excluded the Chadic group (Black African). These classifications relied in part on non-linguistic anthropological and racial argument.

So what is your fuss about? I am Hamitic too. Mau, it is fi your Turkic arse that is a negro you hear me, your Turkic arse is a negro! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

^ Indeed. The phylum was later changed to Afro-asiatic simply because there is no racial basis such as 'Hamitic' (black caucasian) and that there is no division between those languages in Africa (Hamitic) and Semitic (which is also spoken in Africa). Of course later the name became Afrasian due to the problem of associating it with Asia when it originated in Africa and Semitic is the only branch spoken in Asia meaning that Africans migrated to Asia (Levant and Arabia) and brought Semitic there in the first place!

quote:
Originally posted by Zioncity:
I cant lie that Garvey quote on Hailie Selassie is new to me. Here is i believe the whole editorial.

http://www.assatashakur.org/forum/shoulders-our-freedom-fighters/9759-marcus-garvey-speaks-haile-selassie-i.html

I personally respect Garvey above any other black revolutionary. Did Hailie Sellasie ever respong to Garvey before i write him off as a ellout

Few months after Garvey said those words, he had a stroke that paralysed his entire left side. He died two months later.

Know ye still, that Garvey and Selassie I are two ancient warrior twins, like Moses and Aaron, Elijah and Elisha, like Jesus and John the Baptizer, they keep on trodding again and again to do the good work through the ages. But they still have their disagreements, yes, but in the end, they work for one common united cause.

EXACTLY!!

Plus so what, Halle Salasse was our people he visited Jamiaca and Spoke up against the Racist White Apartied/Jim Crow Establishment.

Halle Salasse like Brother Garvey were African Royalty, descended from a Line of Kings. Asiatics and Europeans should bow and scrape before his Visage like they Bowed before the Suten of Kemet!!! Flowing through their veins was the blood of Moshiach Yeshuah, the blood of Seti, Menelik, and Taharqo!!!

Why is it that the people trying to disrespect and down talk our Ethiopian King are always Whites and Arabs and Abaza Russian/Gulf Arab barbarics.

God Bless Ethiopia, Egypt, and Kush!!!

Don't let these Asiatics steal her culture and disrespect her Royal Kings!!

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
Originally posted by Zioncity:

Few months after Garvey said those words, he had a stroke that paralysed his entire left side. He died two months later.

Know ye still, that Garvey and Selassie I are two ancient warrior twins, like Moses and Aaron, Elijah and Elisha, like Jesus and John the Baptizer, they keep on trodding again and again to do the good work through the ages. But they still have their disagreements, yes, but in the end, they work for one common united cause.

quote:

So what is your fuss about? I am Hamitic too. Mau, it is fi your Turkic arse that is a negro you hear me, your Turkic arse is a negro! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Don't be fooled, this "Mau" character is not a Turk or Afro-Turk, he is the Abaza Troll..a Russian Descended Egyptian who admitted to Aswani in Arabic that he was of Gulf Arab Decent...

Abaza Family

The Abaza clan, "deeply rooted in Egyptian society and... in the history of the country" [1 http://www.bibalex.org/alexcinema/actors/Rushdi_Abaza.html] is a popular, well-known and influential aristocratic Egyptian family that plays a powerful and long-standing role in Egyptian economic, intellectual and political life. Their main stronghold is the Sharqia Governorate in the Nile Delta.

The family is noted for producing a large number of noble Pashas, Beks/Beys, Hanims, "Saheb" or "Sahebet Ezza", "Saada", "Maaly", and "Ossma", intellectuals, politicians, business people and men of letters. It is considered the largest extended family in Egypt. In addition several living Abazas hold the title 'His or Her Excellency', for example serving ministers in government or serving diplomats.

Historical Overview

The Abaza family originated in Abazinia, a region in north Georgia bordering the Caucasus mountains. However, intermarriage into native Egyptian families, specifically native upper class families, was and remains common for Abazas thus ensuring native Egyptian ancestry for the entire clan.

The Abazins were one of several Muslim ethnic groups living in the Russian Empire who emigrated during the Muhajir (Caucasus) in the mid-19th century, although some sources indicate that the Egyptian Abazas emigrated 600-800 years ago. Many moved to Turkey, but later emigrated again and settled in various Arab countries. In their new Arab home, the Abazins took – or were given – the last name "Abaza".

Afaf Lutfi Sayyid-Marsot in the study, Egypt in the Reign of Muhammad Ali, makes mention of a traditional belief amongst the Egyptian Abaza Family that they were named after a "beloved grandmother...or her place of birth". Family elders sat on the majlis created by Ibrahim Pasha, "uhda" (or royal endowments) of villages and land were obtained by the Family and "the Abaza flourished" (pp.123-124).

During the accession of the young King Farouk, "the Abaza family had solicited palace authorities to permit the royal train to stop briefly in their village so that the king could partake in refreshments offered in a large, magnificently ornamented tent they had erected in the train station." [http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2005/762/chrncls.htm Al-Ahram Weekly

Members of the Egyptian Abaza clan consider themselves a family, and are categorized as a 'family' or 'clan' in the country in which they are well-known.

There is also a town in Russia named Abaza (town).

Notable Egyptian Abaza

Living Figures

* Hussien Abaza Wagih Abaza- Chairman of Peugeot Egypt and Member of the El Shura Council (the Second Egyptian House of Parliament).
* Amin Abaza- current Minister of Agriculture.
* Ahmed Tarek Ola-abaza- a composer and academic.
* Mahmoud Abaza, President of the Wafd Party and Member of Parliament.
* Mahmoud Ahmed Sherif Abaza- nominated to represent Egypt in the Global Young Leaders Conference in New York, USA.
* Fekry Pasha Abaza- a famous writer and a former Pasha.
* Walid Hamdy Abaza- senior sales manger at EMAAR misr.
* Wagih Kamal Abaza- Chief District Attorney in Cairo.
* Amr Hamdy Abaza- a graduated student From the AAST, Industrial and Management Engineering Department.
* Magdy Kamal Abaza- Undersecretary of the Ministry of Investment and Chairman of PortSaid Free Zone.
* Mohammed Samir Abaza- The head of one of the Abaza family offshoots that traveled to and lived in Bahrain.

Deceased Figures

* The Sheikh of the Arabs, Hassan Abaza- an 19th Century family leader.
* The Sheikh of the Arabs, Boghdadi Abaza- an 19th Century family leader.
* Wagih Abaza- during 1950–1952 Abaza was in charge of the commandos against the British, founder of Peugeot Egypt and former governor of Cairo and Damanhour and one of the Free Officers along with Gamal Abdul Nasser.
* Tharwat Abaza- a novelist in modern Egyptian literature.
* Fouad Abaza Pasha.
* Aziz Pasha Abaza- a popular and well-known poet in Egypt.
* Rushdy Abaza- a popular actor in Egypt and the Arab World.
* Maher Abaza- a former Minister of Energy for 17 years.
* Ibrahim Desouqy Abaza Pasha.
* Doctor Mahmoud Bek Soliman Abaza
* Abd-Allah Bek Fekry Abaza
* El-Hajj Wasfy Bek Abaza

There was also a noble Russian-Greek Abaza family, of which Alexander Abaza was a member.

External links

* [http://www.presidency.gov.eg/html/the_cabinet.html Amin Abaza on Egyptian Presidency Site ]
* [http://www.bibalex.org/alexcinema/actors/Rushdi_Abaza.html Rushdi Abaza on Egyptian State Information Service Site]
* [http://www.sis.gov.eg/VR/figures/english/html/Aziz%20Abaza.htm Aziz Abaza on Egyptian State Information Service Site]
* [http://www.dailystaregypt.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=1781 Mahmoud Abaza on a Media Site]
* [http://www.peugeot.com.eg/abaza/profile.htm Wagih Abaza]
* [http://www.sis.gov.eg/VR/figures/english/html/mourad.htm Layla Mourad on Egyptian State Information Service Site]
* [http://articles.latimes.com/2002/mar/19/local/me-passings19.1_Abaza.html Tharwat Abaza's Death on a Media Site]

References

* [1 http://www.bibalex.org/alexcinema/actors/Rushdi_Abaza.html]
* [http://books.google.co.nz/books?id=KCz7N-GYKRcC&pg=PA123&dq=abaza+family&client=firefox-a&sig=ACfU3U1T4j1N2a1kVfPEUr23D95c3vusSA Egypt in the Reign of Muhammad Ali]

http://en.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enwiki/558424 [Big Grin]

The Abaza Troll admits to Aswani he is a Gulf Arab..

Wow BigMo told me in Arabic he was a Mukhtaba from Saudi Arabia and that he knew that the black africans were the innocent doves of ancient egypt.

How did U and Ausar come to the conclusion that BigMo is a Circassian what did u do a backround check and DNA test.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003483

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Mau - Can you post a link?

Mike, I don't need to post a link, because I have just destroyed All These "House Negroes" with Simple Facts.

It is actually quite easy to beat people who are so wrapped up in their wishful fantasy.

You can always tell when you have spoken the truth and defeated them, when they start tripping over themselves to launch multiple attacks on your character. Sady, these House Negroes' ears would perk up when some Idiot White Writer tells them something they like.

quote:

just destroyed All These "House Negroes" with Simple Facts.

Spoken like a true "friend" of "black people". With friends like this, who needs the ku klux klan?

Posted by osirion (Member # 7644) on :

Posted by lamin (Member # 5777) on :

A question of semantics?

When 20th century West Africans first traveled to the U.S. from Africa, one way they got around segregation laws in restaurants and public places was to wear African clothing and deny being "negroes". The whites accepted it and let them pass[pun intended].

Was it Selassie who changed the name of his homeland from Abyssinia to Ethiopia? If so, that would be ironic because "Ethiopia", according to white historians was seen as the "land of the negroes".

quote:
quote:

Don't be fooled, this "Mau" character is not a Turk or Afro-Turk, he is the Abaza Troll..a Russian Descended Egyptian who admitted to Aswani in Arabic that he was of Gulf Arab Decent...

Abaza Family

The Abaza clan, "deeply rooted in Egyptian society and... in the history of the country" [1 http://www.bibalex.org/alexcinema/actors/Rushdi_Abaza.html] is a popular, well-known and influential aristocratic Egyptian family that plays a powerful and long-standing role in Egyptian economic, intellectual and political life. Their main stronghold is the Sharqia Governorate in the Nile Delta.

The family is noted for producing a large number of noble Pashas, Beks/Beys, Hanims, "Saheb" or "Sahebet Ezza", "Saada", "Maaly", and "Ossma", intellectuals, politicians, business people and men of letters. It is considered the largest extended family in Egypt. In addition several living Abazas hold the title 'His or Her Excellency', for example serving ministers in government or serving diplomats.

Historical Overview

The Abaza family originated in Abazinia, a region in north Georgia bordering the Caucasus mountains. However, intermarriage into native Egyptian families, specifically native upper class families, was and remains common for Abazas thus ensuring native Egyptian ancestry for the entire clan.

The Abazins were one of several Muslim ethnic groups living in the Russian Empire who emigrated during the Muhajir (Caucasus) in the mid-19th century, although some sources indicate that the Egyptian Abazas emigrated 600-800 years ago. Many moved to Turkey, but later emigrated again and settled in various Arab countries. In their new Arab home, the Abazins took – or were given – the last name "Abaza".

Afaf Lutfi Sayyid-Marsot in the study, Egypt in the Reign of Muhammad Ali, makes mention of a traditional belief amongst the Egyptian Abaza Family that they were named after a "beloved grandmother...or her place of birth". Family elders sat on the majlis created by Ibrahim Pasha, "uhda" (or royal endowments) of villages and land were obtained by the Family and "the Abaza flourished" (pp.123-124).

During the accession of the young King Farouk, "the Abaza family had solicited palace authorities to permit the royal train to stop briefly in their village so that the king could partake in refreshments offered in a large, magnificently ornamented tent they had erected in the train station." [http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2005/762/chrncls.htm Al-Ahram Weekly

Members of the Egyptian Abaza clan consider themselves a family, and are categorized as a 'family' or 'clan' in the country in which they are well-known.

There is also a town in Russia named Abaza (town).

Notable Egyptian Abaza

Living Figures

* Hussien Abaza Wagih Abaza- Chairman of Peugeot Egypt and Member of the El Shura Council (the Second Egyptian House of Parliament).
* Amin Abaza- current Minister of Agriculture.
* Ahmed Tarek Ola-abaza- a composer and academic.
* Mahmoud Abaza, President of the Wafd Party and Member of Parliament.
* Mahmoud Ahmed Sherif Abaza- nominated to represent Egypt in the Global Young Leaders Conference in New York, USA.
* Fekry Pasha Abaza- a famous writer and a former Pasha.
* Walid Hamdy Abaza- senior sales manger at EMAAR misr.
* Wagih Kamal Abaza- Chief District Attorney in Cairo.
* Amr Hamdy Abaza- a graduated student From the AAST, Industrial and Management Engineering Department.
* Magdy Kamal Abaza- Undersecretary of the Ministry of Investment and Chairman of PortSaid Free Zone.
* Mohammed Samir Abaza- The head of one of the Abaza family offshoots that traveled to and lived in Bahrain.

Deceased Figures

* The Sheikh of the Arabs, Hassan Abaza- an 19th Century family leader.
* The Sheikh of the Arabs, Boghdadi Abaza- an 19th Century family leader.
* Wagih Abaza- during 1950–1952 Abaza was in charge of the commandos against the British, founder of Peugeot Egypt and former governor of Cairo and Damanhour and one of the Free Officers along with Gamal Abdul Nasser.
* Tharwat Abaza- a novelist in modern Egyptian literature.
* Fouad Abaza Pasha.
* Aziz Pasha Abaza- a popular and well-known poet in Egypt.
* Rushdy Abaza- a popular actor in Egypt and the Arab World.
* Maher Abaza- a former Minister of Energy for 17 years.
* Ibrahim Desouqy Abaza Pasha.
* Doctor Mahmoud Bek Soliman Abaza
* Abd-Allah Bek Fekry Abaza
* El-Hajj Wasfy Bek Abaza

There was also a noble Russian-Greek Abaza family, of which Alexander Abaza was a member.

External links

* [http://www.presidency.gov.eg/html/the_cabinet.html Amin Abaza on Egyptian Presidency Site ]
* [http://www.bibalex.org/alexcinema/actors/Rushdi_Abaza.html Rushdi Abaza on Egyptian State Information Service Site]
* [http://www.sis.gov.eg/VR/figures/english/html/Aziz%20Abaza.htm Aziz Abaza on Egyptian State Information Service Site]
* [http://www.dailystaregypt.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=1781 Mahmoud Abaza on a Media Site]
* [http://www.peugeot.com.eg/abaza/profile.htm Wagih Abaza]
* [http://www.sis.gov.eg/VR/figures/english/html/mourad.htm Layla Mourad on Egyptian State Information Service Site]
* [http://articles.latimes.com/2002/mar/19/local/me-passings19.1_Abaza.html Tharwat Abaza's Death on a Media Site]

References

* [1 http://www.bibalex.org/alexcinema/actors/Rushdi_Abaza.html]
* [http://books.google.co.nz/books?id=KCz7N-GYKRcC&pg=PA123&dq=abaza+family&client=firefox-a&sig=ACfU3U1T4j1N2a1kVfPEUr23D95c3vusSA Egypt in the Reign of Muhammad Ali]

http://en.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enwiki/558424 [Big Grin]

The Abaza Troll admits to Aswani he is a Gulf Arab..

Wow BigMo told me in Arabic he was a Mukhtaba from Saudi Arabia and that he knew that the black africans were the innocent doves of ancient egypt.

How did U and Ausar come to the conclusion that BigMo is a Circassian what did u do a backround check and DNA test.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003483

Georgians, Albanians, Circassians, Armenians, Azerbaijanians, all TURKS!

Abaza is no different. Just another Turk. Different tribals of Turks. But yet a pinkish Turk.

Posted by Sundjata (Member # 13096) on :

quote:
Many people find it puzzling how Black Americans and some West Africans seem to worship people

Worship of Haile Selassie is drastically restricted to Rastafarianism first of all, most Black Americans don't give Selassie a second thought in their daily lives. You generalizing Black America based on a Jamaican religion simply shows your miserable state of ignorance and racist stereotypes (fabricated at that. This isn't even a MAINSTREAM stereotype!) and desperation to separate West Africans from the rest of the continent. Why you despise ALL west Africans so much is just so silly to me, honestly, the VAST majority doesn't care anything about you, Selassie, or Egypt. Facts stand on their own.

Secondly, If Selassie indeed stated that "the Ethiopians did not regard themselves as Africans, but as 'a mixed Hamito-Semitic people

^Where the hell would he have gotten the idea of a "Hamitio-Semitic" person? This is an antiquated anthropological term that has since been discarded. It is certainly not something Ethiopians would believe as it is derived from early 20th century anthropology.

As a matter of fact, it can be argued that Selassie was simply being a typical politician as Garvey pointed out.
quote:
Menelik himself even stated that he was a 'Caucasian'.

-

^I mean seriously.

quote:
Mike, I don't need to post a link

First of all, yes you do because you could have made the quote up. Secondly, you did not post the link obviously because you selected a poor quality source from an Eritrean nationalist blog whose primary objective is to discredit Ethiopian imperialism by demonizing its revolutionaries. Food for thought though. If Africans who make a point to distinguish themselves from other Africans [Blacks] is a bad thing to these Eritrean authors, then how does this support your main point for posting this in that Horn Africans supposedly don't identify with other Africans? The whole point of the article, like the Menelik one before it is to express the same "sellout" sentiment that Garvey expressed. So in other words, your own source debunks you! LOL..

http://www.madote.com/2010/03/were-ethiopian-leaders-colonialist.html

^By the way, the ancient Egyptians claimed that their original homeland was Punt (modern Eritrea). [Big Grin]

Posted by Whatbox (Member # 10819) on :

Rofl. [Big Grin] pwned.

Wow.

quote:

Abaza is no different. Just another Turk. Different tribals of Turks. But yet a pinkish Turk.

About this whole Turks deal.

Doesn't Turkey itself have a lot of ancestry from Central Asian tribes such as the Mongolians and other waves? Making it bass-ackwards to call Russians Turks? I read the same was so for the Khazar as well.

Either way this Glider guy is nuts. He hates us so but never gets tired of coming here for the rape to continue. [Frown] [Big Grin]

He's almost always grasping for any little thing that's stupid like "negroes wear earrings the AE didn't" (only for Djehuti to post a dozen plus pictures of paintings and other such things with AE wearing just that). Ausar's right, this guy's a worthless spammer.

quote:
After Haile Selassie fled to London, he snubbed the black nationalist Marcus Gravey because he was black.

Quote:

Unhappy with the being snubbed, the famous Marcus Gravey wrote the following quote about Halie Selassie:

Quote:
Mussolini of Italy has conquered Haile Selassie of Abyssinia, but he has not conquered the Abyssinians nor Abyssinia....

So why didn't he snub J.A. Rogers (A "Negro") and in fact, he presented Rogers with a medal and took 182 copies of his book (great men of color) after his (Selassie's) coronation. Why did he change the name Abyssinia to Ethiopia (a word he knew connoted "Blackness"), and why did he give this address at the African summit of 1963:

quote:
H.I.M. Haile Selassie OAU speech 1963 African Summit

"We welcome to Ethiopia, in Our name and in the name of the Ethiopian Government and people, the Heads of State and Government of independent African nations who are today assembled in solemn conclave in Ethiopia's capital city. This conference, without parallel in history, is an impressive testimonial to the devotion and dedication of which we all partake in the cause of our mother continent and that of her sons and daughters. This is indeed a momentous and historic day for Africa and for all Africans.

We stand today on the stage of world affairs, before the audience of world opinion. We have come together to assert our role in the direction of world affairs and to discharge our duty to the great continent whose two hundred fifty million people we lead. Africa is today at mid- course, in transition from the Africa of yesterday to the Africa of tomorrow. Even as we stand here we move from the past into the future. The task on which we have embarked, the making of Africa, will not wait. We must act, to shape and mould the future and leave our imprint on events as they pass into history.

We seek, at this meeting, to determine whither we are going and to chart the course of our destiny. It is no less important that we know whence we came. An awareness of our past is essential to the establishment of our personality and our identity as Africans. This world was not created piecemeal. Africa was born no later and no earlier than any other geographical area on this globe. Africans, no more and no less than other men, possess all human attributes, talents and deficiencies, virtues and faults. Thousands of years ago, civilizations flourished in Africa which suffer not at all by comparison with those of other continents. In those centuries, Africans were politically free and economically independent. Their social patterns were their own and their cultures truly indigenous. The obscurity which enshrouds the centuries which elapsed between those earliest days and the rediscovery of Africa are being gradually dispersed. What is certain is that during those long years Africans were born, lived and died. Men on other parts of this Earth occupied themselves with their own concerns and, in their conceit, proclaimed that the world began and ended at their horizons. All unknown to them, Africa developed in its own pattern, growing in its own life and, in the nineteenth century, finally re-emerged into the world's consciousness.

The events of the past hundred and fifty years require no extended recitation from Us. The period of colonialism into which we were plunged culminated with our continent fettered and bound, with our once proud and free peoples reduced to humiliation and slavery; with Africa's terrain cross-batched and checkerboarded by artificial and arbitrary boundaries. Many of us, during those bitter years, were overwhelmed in battle, and those who escaped conquest did so at the cost of desperate resistance and bloodshed. Others were sold into bondage as the price extracted by the colonialists for the "protection" which they extended and the possession of which they disposed. Africa was a physical resource to be exploited and Africans were chattels to be purchased bodily or, at best, peoples to be reduced to vassalage and lackeyhood. Africa was the market for the produce of other nations and the source of the raw materials with which their factories were fed.

Today, Africa has emerged from this dark passage. Our armageddon is past. Africa has been reborn as a free continent and Africans have been reborn as free men. The blood that was shed and the sufferings that were endured are today Africa's advocates for freedom and unity. Those men who refused to accept the judgement passed upon them by the colonies, who held unswervingly through the darkest hours to a vision of an Africa emancipated from political, economic and spiritual domination, will be remembered and revered wherever Africans meet. Many of them never set foot on this continent. Others were born and died here. What we may utter today can add little to the heroic struggle of those who, by their example, have shown us how precious are freedom and human dignity and of how little value is life without them. Their deeds are written in history."

H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie I

^^All after he no longer needed European assistance as he was firmly established emperor. Also, the above quotes suggesting that he mentioned the words "Negro" and "Hamitic" in an Amharic tongue, is dubious let aside the fact that it's hearsay. No citation from any of his speeches and written works ever expressed this. The only reason an Amhara would claim to be "mixed with Semitic" is through the descent of King Solomon, a deeply ingrained tradition among Habashat and even then, the tradition has always maintained that the Ethiopian population was Black, as the Queen of Sheba was so described in the Kebra Negast, and as they were described by early Greco-roman coastal explorers. Your false dichotomy is beyond ridiculous and your only leg to stand on is to rely on hearsay, that may be mis-translated, that if true, still relies on a myth (three layers of potential bullsh1t). This is worse than your "continents don't exist" cop-out. [Roll Eyes]

Posted by King_Scorpion (Member # 4818) on :

What many people fail to realize is that during Haile Sallasie's time, racial science was at its height not only in Europe, but especially among colonized African populations. Haile certainly was influenced by this. Ethiopia became a vassal state after WWI I believe so the country would have been teeming with Europeans trying to turn the government away from the people and its origins. Weakening it politically and socially which would eventually become the Emporer's downfall...I definitely think the dude was a puppet. Many Ethiopian supporters among the black community in America were shocked by his comments seeing as how many blacks went to Ethiopia to help defend that country from invasion.

quote:
Originally posted by King_Scorpion:
[QB] What many people fail to realize is that during Haile Sallasie's time, racial science was at its height not only in Europe, but especially among colonized African populations. Haile certainly was influenced by this.

See my "three levels of potential bullshit" above. We must first establish that he even said anything of the sort before we ponder what may have influenced him to say that. For argument's sake though, that would be a primary motive, as I'd mentioned as well (as far as I know, the term "Hamitio-Semitic" has no Amharic equivalent).

Posted by osirion (Member # 7644) on :

Haile wasn't a Negro since that term was used for Niger/Congo people and Bantu back in those days. Ethiopians are considered non-Negroid or another term for them is Upper Hamites. Its all a bunch of rubbish science from a time when science was used to support the racial apartheid system in the Western dominated world.

I read it somewhere that even Bushmen are not considered Negroes so go figure.

But then look at Haile, I mean really the average Egyptian looks more like an African American more so than that Black Jew.

He'd still sit in the back of the bus with the rest of us.

quote:
Originally posted by Whatbox:
Rofl. [Big Grin] pwned.

Wow.

quote:

About this whole Turks deal.

Doesn't Turkey itself have a lot of ancestry from Central Asian tribes such as the Mongolians and other waves? Making it bass-ackwards to call Russians Turks? I read the same was so for the Khazar as well.

Either way this Glider guy is nuts. He hates us so but never gets tired of coming here for the rape to continue. [Frown] [Big Grin]

He's almost always grasping for any little thing that's stupid like "negroes wear earrings the AE didn't" (only for Djehuti to post a dozen plus pictures of paintings and other such things with AE wearing just that). Ausar's right, this guy's a worthless spammer.

Whatbox - The Mongols used Persia as their base. Genghis Khan's grandson Hülegü Khan headquartered in Persia for many years.

Persia was ruled by Timur, who claimed descent from Genghis Khan's family, and was a member of the Turkicized Barlas tribe, a Mongol subgroup that had settled in Transoxania (now roughly corresponding to Uzbekistan). Timur's dynasty ruled from 1370 – 1506.

The Mongol blood can be seen in some Iranians like Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

-

^The "Pink" Turks that Lion spoke of, took control of Persia (Iran) for good with The Qajar dynasty (1796).

-

BTW - The reasons why there are so few "Pure" blood Black Persians left:

Genghis Khan invaded with a force of 200,000 men, launching a multi-pronged invasion, his guides were Muslim merchants from Transoxania. During the years 1220–21, Bukhara, Samarkand, Herat (all Central Asian cities), Tus (Susa), and Neyshabur (Persian cities) were razed, and the whole populations were slaughtered. (This represented the first wholesale slaughter of Black Persians).

The second wholesale slaughter of Black Persians occurred as Timur was chasing Tokhtamysh, then khan of the Golden Horde into Russia. Timur decided to occupy Moscow for a year.

Meanwhile, the revolts that broke out all over Persia while Timur was away on these campaigns were repressed with ruthless vigour when he returned. Whole cities were destroyed, their populations massacred, and towers built of their skulls.

All of this was in ADDITION to those massacred by the Arab conquest!

It's a wonder ANY Black Persians are left!

Posted by the lioness (Member # 17353) on :

Afro Turks
 -

-

-

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004217

who's blacker?
Volume 2:

-

-

^ Ignoring the lyingass's dumb fixation/vexation with skin color above...

quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:

quote:
Mike, I don't need to post a link

First of all, yes you do because you could have made the quote up. Secondly, you did not post the link obviously because you selected a poor quality source from an Eritrean nationalist blog whose primary objective is to discredit Ethiopian imperialism by demonizing its revolutionaries. Food for thought though. If Africans who make a point to distinguish themselves from other Africans [Blacks] is a bad thing to these Eritrean authors, then how does this support your main point for posting this in that Horn Africans supposedly don't identify with other Africans? The whole point of the article, like the Menelik one before it is to express the same "sellout" sentiment that Garvey expressed. So in other words, your own source debunks you! LOL..

http://www.madote.com/2010/03/were-ethiopian-leaders-colonialist.html

^By the way, the ancient Egyptians claimed that their original homeland was Punt (modern Eritrea). [Big Grin]

LMAO The Afrangi idiot is so stupid! [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ Ignoring the lioness' dumb fixation/vexation with skin color above...

(where you got trumped on your rhetoric)

Posted by AswaniAswad (Member # 16742) on :

This is The Biggest Lie Ever Emperor Haile Selassie never made such a quote ever.

First off how do come to a King and ask him is he purple or is he yellow or green come on u dont think Atse Haile Selassie knew what they were up too.

If u even knew anything about ethiopia or amharic u would of never said this garbage Mau u must be a al-bey.

Haile Selassie was ask is he negro which at that time really just meant a slave a nobody not even human.

His Majesty responded in Amharic I am not Negro i am Equal to Whites not I am White in Amharic he Said I am Equal to Whites.

I have already repeated this IronLion u remember that thread with that eritrean who was bashing ethiopia, and his majesty

^^^^
Good one Aswani, It goes to show why Africans called themselves "Negros" in the first place. His Magesty was of Royal Blood, Royal Lineage, His people never called themselves Negros.

His Magesty's Empire of Abbysinia was never Colonized by Europeans and Arabs, So the Apartied/Jim Crow establishment tried to destroy His Magesty's Legacy!! They could not handle a Black Emperor and King, The Last Remnant of the Nile Valley Royalty in their presence...

-

-

Im not a Negro(a Slave), I AM EQUAL TO WHITES!!!-Halle Selassie

God Bless Ethiopia!!!

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

who's blacker?
Volume 2:

-

-

The top one is Red with Caucasoid Features.

The second one is Yellow with Negroid Features.

Neither is Black!

^Black is a color no one literally approaches and their physically features are a unique mosaic, like all individuals. Only idiots use words like "Negroid" and "Caucasoid".

Emperor Haile Selassie Own Words sounds more beautiful in Amharic

.I MUST SAY THAT BLACK AND WHITE, AS FORMS OF SPEECH, AND AS A MEANS OF JUDGING MANKIND, SHOULD BE ELIMINATED FROM HUMAN SOCIETY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH7LNI_9nVY

quote:
Originally posted by the lyingass:

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ Ignoring the lioness' dumb fixation/vexation with skin color above...

(where you got trumped on your rhetoric)
Trumped how?! LOL Being a liar is one thing, but you're a bad one. LOL [Big Grin]
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

who's blacker?
Volume 2:

-

-

The top one is Red with Caucasoid Features.

The second one is Yellow with Negroid Features.

Neither is Black!

So what about these people?

-

-

-

-

-

^ They sure don't look like the people you love to post in your selective pictures of modern Egyptians! LOL

^ I see the kooky khawaga has no response to the above. oh well.

^

Looks, like the Kid is back with his collage of the same cherry picked pictures.

Does he know anything about admixture? I don't think so, otherwise his "House Negro" brain would have realized that the royals of Egypt were free to select women from various nations, and therefore, their offspring are not always the best Egyptian looking Egyptians.

Case closed, the Kid loses again and goes back into his eternal "House Negro" status.

quote:

Looks, like the Kid is back with his collage of the same cherry picked pictures.

Unlike YOU who cherry picks only fair-skinned modern Egyptians or ancient statues or portraits with narrow features whose paint has faded off, the pictures I chose are of important and well known rulers of Egypt's 18th dynasty.

quote:
Does he know anything about admixture? I don't think so, otherwise his "House Negro" brain would have realized that the royals of Egypt were free to select women from various nations, and therefore, their offspring are not always the best Egyptian looking Egyptians.
[Eek!] ROTFLOL [Big Grin]

So you say these royals are "mixed"! And what pray tell are they a mixture of?? By the way, the only Egyptians allowed to rule were those of PURE blood. While Pharaohs were allowed to include any woman from any nation into their harems only children born from royal Egyptian women were considered legitimate heirs!! Even Egyptologists agree that the 18th dynasty originates in Upper Egypt in or around Waset (Thebes) and most of the rulers were born of either incest or alliances with neighboring nobles. So again the question begs what are they mixed with??!

But of course as Ausar has pointed out you know NOTHING about ancient Egyptian history let alone culture and customs. [Big Grin]

quote:
Case closed, the Kid loses again and goes back into his eternal "House Negro" status.
LOL YOU lose again and go back into your eternal "Crazed Khawaga/ Angry Afrangi" status.

Ma'Ass man is a reborn again ku klux klansman who calls "blacks" his friends. He still hates on "blacks" but in a "good way", so he says. [Wink]

^ Yes and the "good way" is to claim their ancient heritage and culture for him and his off-white kind. LOL [Big Grin]

^

Blacks is a term that has no meaning at all.

Indians are black, just as Black Africans and Black Americans, there you failed to define Black, and therefore, it is useless.

Sadly, people like you are very closed minded.

If the term were meaningless, you wouldn't be making these characterizations...

"Indians are black, just as Black Africans and Black Americans, there you failed to define Black, and therefore, it is useless."

You are able to make that statement because you know the meaning of "black".

BLACK
 -

GRAY
 -

BROWN
 -

LIGHT BROWN
 -

WHITE
 -

PINK
 -

ORANGISH BEIGE
 -

Posted by Brada-Anansi (Member # 16371) on :

Paper and board can't self define but people can.

quote:
Originally posted by AswaniAswad:
This is The Biggest Lie Ever Emperor Haile Selassie never made such a quote ever.

First off how do come to a King and ask him is he purple or is he yellow or green come on u dont think Atse Haile Selassie knew what they were up too.

If u even knew anything about ethiopia or amharic u would of never said this garbage Mau u must be a al-bey.

Haile Selassie was ask is he negro which at that time really just meant a slave a nobody not even human.

His Majesty responded in Amharic I am not Negro i am Equal to Whites not I am White in Amharic he Said I am Equal to Whites.

I have already repeated this IronLion u remember that thread with that eritrean who was bashing ethiopia, and his majesty

Sure my brother. This boi Mau just copied and posted a topic that was already thrashed to death. A troll is one who posts so many inflammatory and useless subjects just to annoy fellow participants.

But we know what that Turki is up to. He is angry we are the owners of the blessed land of Africa.

Lion!

Posted by asante (Member # 18532) on :

quote:

Why dont you tell that to all those white nazi's who follow there jewish leader hitler

Posted by Watu (Member # 18671) on :

quote:

I don't see you filthy ass saying **** about Africans upholding some Dirt poor Savage Arab, Muhammed Ibn Abdulla(Piss be Upon that bastard)....and you try to question our respect for our own people.

Halle Salasse was not perfect nor was Garvey. But I have and will have more respect for Salasse over some peice of **** Arab.

You filthy Gorilla looking Negroid from the deepest jungles of West Africa, you should be banned.

quote:
Originally posted by Watu:
You filthy Gorilla looking Negroid from the deepest jungles of West Africa, you should be banned.

You, my lil pink freak-albino-troglodyte ape, are way off base.

You are too new to this forum, so you should just shut your dirty psoraisis rotted arse before it gets kicked outta here for the stink of it...

Fiyah fi your bloo-wool "wahabir" aaaasss! [Mad]

Posted by Watu (Member # 18671) on :

If you haven’t noticed the Gorilla *cough* ‘’Just call me Jari’’ insulted the beloved prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

You Congoids ruin this website.

^ Enough with the "Horner/Aethiopid" vs. "True Negro/Congoid" bullsh*t already. It's obvious someone is another brainwashed victim of Euro-colonial thought. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:

If the term were meaningless, you wouldn't be making these characterizations...

"Indians are black, just as Black Africans and Black Americans, there you failed to define Black, and therefore, it is useless."

You are able to make that statement because you know the meaning of "black".

Indeed. Ma'Ass knows it and is desperate to find a way around it, but he can't. Black Indians are indigenous to India and overall Eurasia. Egyptians were not indigenous Eurasians but indigenous AFRICANS. Therefore their 'blackness' should be no surprise.

^

The kid is back with his nonsense again!

There is no way around it, The House Negros have already lost and been badly Defeated!

Africa Is Your White Master's Creation.

Black Is Your White Master's Creation.

You, "House Negros" Are Followers and Will Defend Your White Masters, Regardless Of The Facts!

quote:

.I MUST SAY THAT BLACK AND WHITE, AS FORMS OF SPEECH, AND AS A MEANS OF JUDGING MANKIND, SHOULD BE ELIMINATED FROM HUMAN SOCIETY.

Halle Salasse, his magesty was beyond his time. That type of thinking which is just becoming acceptable with Genetics was unthinkable back then..

Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, everywhere is war and until there are no longer first-class and second-class citizens of any nation, until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes. And until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race, there is war. And until that day, the dream of lasting peace, world citizenship, rule of international morality, will remain but a fleeting illusion to be pursued, but never attained... now everywhere is war.
Halie Selassie
 -  -

" If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence, you have won even before you have started.

Look for me in the whirlwind or the storm, look for me all around you, for, with God's grace, I shall come and bring with me countless millions of black slaves who have died in America and the West Indies and the millions in Africa to aid you in the fight for Liberty, Freedom and Life.
Marcus Garvey

I too am not a Kneegrow but a self described Blackman of African decent.
Anansi

Posted by King_Scorpion (Member # 4818) on :

quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
Haile wasn't a Negro since that term was used for Niger/Congo people and Bantu back in those days. Ethiopians are considered non-Negroid or another term for them is Upper Hamites. Its all a bunch of rubbish science from a time when science was used to support the racial apartheid system in the Western dominated world.

I read it somewhere that even Bushmen are not considered Negroes so go figure.

But then look at Haile, I mean really the average Egyptian looks more like an African American more so than that Black Jew.

He'd still sit in the back of the bus with the rest of us.

He looks like Cornel West a little lol.

-
 -

Selassie's claims about not "being Negro at all" is not out of character for people from the Horn of Africa. These folks will even disavow being called "black".

^

Pigeon Brain is actually right this time, many people in the Horn of Africa are racist against Blacks and do not consider themselves Black.

The only thing that we can assume is that many of them are Boxed in the Label "Black", because of their looks, but genetically they're very diverse. Perhaps, we should not be hasty into shoveling diverse people into compartments that do not fit with their true heritage.

I can't believe this arab hyena agrees with something I've said.

Ma'big'fat'Arab-ass, just about every group is genetically diverse.

^ Yet their genetic diversity is still AFRICAN and NOT Eurasian. Thus Y chromosome groups common among Ethiopians like A, B, E1b1b found among South Africans and North Africans and mitochondrial lineages like L2, L3, found among Central and West Africans some how make them genetically distinct from other Africans?! LOL

quote:
^

Pigeon Brain is actually right this time, many people in the Horn of Africa are racist against Blacks and do not consider themselves Black.

[Eek!] And what exactly do you base this on?? I live not too far from an Ethiopian community and I have yet to meet an Ethiopian that does not consider him or herself 'black'! LOL You are obviously delusional.

Djehuti,

Those Ethiopians may be conditioned a bit by the social attitudes of their new environment and seek to integrate into the mainstream to the extent possible, which will undoubtedly view them as "black". I've lived in Ethiopia at one time; it is not as bad of a problem in the more wealthy and educated segments of the society, but anti-immigrant sentiments towards "black Africans" from countries outside of the African Horn is relatively acute within the poor segments of the society. I've witnessed street kids hurl pejoratives at "black African" immigrants such as, say, "tookoor bariya', which essentially means "black slave" in Amharic, almost no different from how we are told that Egyptians refer to 'black Africans' from elsewhere in the continent as 'abid'. Sometimes, street kids are even heard hurling "Africa" to these immigrants as pejoratives, even though many of us will not necessarily see the word as such. This is sometimes complemented by the word "Ghana", which too is treated as a pejorative of some sort. I was told that the word "Ghana" became a common feature of street vocabulary due to Kwame Nkrumah's visit, as one of the first prominent leaders of 'newly independent' African nations to visit the country. It however, subsequently got turned into a street pejorative word. I personally think these xenophobic attitudes can be attributed to a few things like, the state of poverty in the country, and the sort of Ethiopian bourgeois propaganda they learn from schools, if not media, about the Solomonic origins of the founders of the country. Within the elite circles, like say, in the case of someone as economically affluent and educated as Haile Selassie, I don't think the disassociation from "Negroes" is so much "racist" driven as it is steadfastly towing the legends of Ethiopian monarchy, which again, postulates a Solomonic foundation of the royal lineage. As someone of "Solomonic descent", Haile Selassie felt compelled to not identify as someone of "Negro" extraction. So, it is a mix of reasons why people in Ethiopia, and elsewhere in the African Horn have anti-"black" attitudes. If you need further evidence, then just take a cue from past regulars of ES, like say "Yonis", and if I recall, "Lemba". You might get the impression that these personalities are lone wolves about their 'anti-black' denunciations, but actually, there is nothing out of the ordinary about their behavior. Heck, even comments in this very thread should hint on these sort of attitudes.

Haile Selassie was the head of the African liberation Movement.

Haile Selassie was the first head of the Organization for Africa Unity.

Haile Selassie's Addis Ababa was the training ground for many a liberation movement that eventually liberated the nations of modern Africa.

What the heck are you talking about Haile Selassie not being a "negro". Ofcourse Haile Selassie was not a negro. A negro is a creation of the American slave system.

Haile Selassie was a Muur. An Ethiopian African. A higher nobility. The original white...

Black was the original white, before the so-called white Euro gang of today stole the name white in 1789.

Before that time, so-called white people were called the reds, red people, pinks like Eric the red.

Don't get yourself confused.

The so-called black of today, is the original whites.

The so-called white gang of today, are truely a bunch of red neck biker gangsters posing as the "white gang or the white people".

Yes, Haile Selassie is white. I am white. By the colour of class and nobility.

quote:

What the heck are you talking about Haile Selassie not being a "negro".

You know what I'm talking about. If not, then you are either blind or incapacitated from reading.

quote:

Ofcourse Haile Selassie was not a negro. A negro is a creation of the American slave system.

Okay. If you want to rationalize his position, then do so, but don't pretend I fabricated the claim for him, with rhetorical dumb questions like: "What the heck are you talking about Haile Selassie not being a "negro""

You know full well, what I'm talking about.

quote:

Haile Selassie was a Muur. An Ethiopian African. A higher nobility. The original white...

Black was the original white, before the so-called white Euro gang of today stole the name white in 1789.

Before that time, so-called white people were called the reds, red people, pinks like Eric the red.

Don't get yourself confused.

I don't confuse myself with nonsense, which is what the above is, really. Talk of "black was the original white". Funny talk.

quote:

The so-called black of today, is the original whites.

The so-called white gang of today, are truely a bunch of red neck biker gangsters posing as the "white gang or the white people".

Yes, Haile Selassie is white. I am white. By the colour of class and nobility.

If anybody is making stuff up, and if you should be asking anyone what they are talking about, you should look into the mirror and ask yourself that question. You will not likely find any quote from Selassie about being "white" either.

quote:
[QB]
quote:

What the heck are you talking about Haile Selassie not being a "negro".

You know what I'm talking about. If not, then you are either blind or incapacitated from reading.

Citations?? Links??

Explorer u seem to have a problem with being equal but not the same.

If u want t get to the point of course ethiopians are equal to AFricans-Americans but u are not the same and never will be.

The same u can say for modern day egyptians u are equal to them but u are not the same.

Explorer if u believe that Haile selassie and ethiopians need to label themselves negro or show any sympathy to that label u are retarded.

Dont ever compare african tribalism to racial color bigotry sorry not the same.

It seems that u have had a bad experience in ethiopia but according to culture and tradition the word bariya is like calling someone a begger.

Great example in Bedawiya culture to call some one a serf is worst than calling there mother a whore. Habesha culture to yell out u begger,theif,bariya/serf is the same as saying u litte bitch ass dirty faggot has nothing to do with color or racial bigotry.

quote:

Explorer u seem to have a problem with being equal but not the same.

If u want t get to the point of course ethiopians are equal to AFricans-Americans but u are not the same and never will be.

I am not an African-American. Your imagination is clowning with you.

quote:

The same u can say for modern day egyptians u are equal to them but u are not the same.

Explorer if u believe that Haile selassie and ethiopians need to label themselves negro or show any sympathy to that label u are retarded.

You are retarded for not getting anything right about addressing me.

quote:

It seems that u have had a bad experience in ethiopia but according to culture and tradition the word bariya is like calling someone a begger.

"Bariya" means slave - plain and simple. You can't even speak your own language properly. That's how retarded you are.

Actually Bariya comes from the root word for cattle berye.

Only in the West is Negro associated with Slave/Black.

You cant associate negro/slave/black in the western definition with Abid which has no color line.

If u really want to get technical the word for white in arabic comes from the word ibd/servant not aswad,asmar,or sud.

Explorer im not attacking you just trying to understand what u mean by anti-black sentiments from people of the horn.

Look AswaniAswad,

Again, you can discuss the word "bariya" to mean anything but what it means to people who don't know any better. With me, it simply isn't going to fly.

As for "abid", I merely raised the point that it is used as a pejorative or racist slur against dark skinned Sudanese or people from other parts of Africa that are not from the African Horn, and I've made it clear that I'm basing this on comments I've seen here by self-proclaimed Egyptian posters.

I have no reason to doubt this, because I've noticed this sort of racism in coastal north African countries. I've also read stories from darker skinned citizens from these very countries complaining about racist abuse. And if there is any doubt about this, then just take a look at the treatment "black Libyans" and "black" immigrants in Libya had been getting under this crisis. One will also take note of northern Sudanese attitudes towards southern Sudanese. And again, I see no reason to be skeptical about these complaints or viewpoints.

I've already told you how I managed to get my viewpoints on xenophobia in Ethiopia against "black Africans" who are not from the African Horn; it is simple: I've lived there for nearly 13 years -- basically raised there! You bet ya, I know what I'm talking about.

I only thought I'd chime in, because 1) some people who have not been there are not in the know, like say, Djehuti, whom my post was addressed to. People like that might get the impression that the racist attitudes we see from certain coastal north African posters is relegated to racist attitudes only in those parts of Africa, or that the "anti-black" innuendos we see from certain posters from the African Horn are isolated incidences. 2) I wanted to put the matter of Haile Selassie's attitude towards "being a Negro" into a broader perspective, and show that he comes from a culture where people generally disdain "blackness". Some folks here of course, went onto rationalize that Selassie was looking at the word "Negro" from the perspective that it is an "oppressive" word and meant "less than whitey's equal". I don't doubt that this likely had something to do with his attitude towards the word, but more importantly, "being black" generally has a negative connotation to it in Ethiopia, and hence, I'm also willing to bet Selassie would have denied being "black" (used instead of "Negro") as well, were the question presented to him, and for reasons I just stated. I sought to explain how "black" is looked in the broader Ethiopian society. Again, I'm basing this on empirical experience, not a theory of some "armchair expert" from the comfort of a keyboard. I've seen it with my very own eyes on the ground.

You claim that it looks like I had a bad experience. No, I'm just keeping it real, that's all, not for the naysayers, for if they want to verify it themselves, they can go there themselves as see it for what it is. I'm sharing the information for those curious like Djehuti, whom might want to understand why anyone would say there is some "anti-black" sentiment amongst Ethiopians, not too different from the sort we see in coastal northern African countries. It is against this backdrop, I sought to explain the attitudes of previous posters here on ES, who claim to be from the Horn of Africa.

quote:
Look AswaniAswad,

... I'm also willing to bet Selassie would have denied being "black" (used instead of "Negro") as well, were the question presented to him, and for reasons I just stated. I sought to explain how "black" is looked in the broader Ethiopian society. Again, I'm basing this on empirical experience, .... I've seen it with my very own eyes on the ground.

If you are not telling lies, then post us the citations, the books, the links that back up your tales.

Post us also details of your "empirical experience" and "how you saw with your own eyes on the ground..." the data which leads you to believe that Selassie would deny being black.

Post me the words of HIM Haile Selassie I, where he denied being black.

Don't run... [Big Grin]

Lion!

Notice to the World: "If you diss Selassie I, boy you are going to die, because Emperor Selassie protects I and I.." -Capleton

quote:

Welcome to African Students in Ethiopia

On Wednesday, October 29, 1958, His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I received in audience at the Guenet Leul Palace a group of African students. 24 out of 26 students were studying in Ethiopian higher institutions of learning under the Haile Selassie I Scholarship Scheme. Below is His Imperial Majesty's speech on this occasion:

"We have brought you to Our Palace today in token of the sincere sentiments of goodwill which We feel for you and in order to become acquainted with you, so that you will not feel as strangers and outlanders during your stay in Our country.

It is likely that your knowledge of the nations of Africa is limited in the main to the countries in which you have lived. We created the scholarship which have brought you to Ethiopia because We realize fully well that the African people cannot come to know and understand one another simply through the use of maps, and because We know that there is no better way of enabling you, the children of the rest of Africa, to become acquainted with your Ethiopian brethren and for them to know you in turn.

We hope that during your period of study here, you will be enabled to observe Our people at first hand, and to come to know that you are of their same African blood.

We shall not fail to send Ethiopian students to schools in other parts of Africa, so that the programme of cultural and educational exchange which We have initiated will extend yet more widely. We rely heavily upon and pursue tenaciously Our programme of education...."

"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community." - HIM Emperor Haile Selassie I

On the question of racial discrimination, the Addis Ababa Conference taught, to those who will learn, this further lesson:

That until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned;

That until there are no longer first-class and second-class citizens of any nation;

That until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes;

That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race;

That until that day, the dream of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of international morality will remain but a fleeting illusion, to be pursued but never attained;

And until the ignoble and unhappy regimes that hold our brothers in Angola, in Mozambique and in South Africa in subhuman bondage have been toppled and destroyed;

Until bigotry and prejudice and malicious and inhuman self-interest have been replaced by understanding and tolerance and good-will;

Until all Africans stand and speak as free beings, equal in the eyes of all men, as they are in the eyes of Heaven;

Until that day, the African continent will not know peace. We Africans will fight, if necessary, and we know that we shall win, as we are confident in the victory of good over evil." - HIM Emperor Haile Selassie I

-  -

quote:
Djehuti,

Those Ethiopians may be conditioned a bit by the social attitudes of their new environment and seek to integrate into the mainstream to the extent possible, which will undoubtedly view them as "black". I've lived in Ethiopia at one time; it is not as bad of a problem in the more wealthy and educated segments of the society, but anti-immigrant sentiments towards "black Africans" from countries outside of the African Horn is relatively acute within the poor segments of the society. I've witnessed street kids hurl pejoratives at "black African" immigrants such as, say, "tookoor bariya', which essentially means "black slave" in Amharic, almost no different from how we are told that Egyptians refer to 'black Africans' from elsewhere in the continent as 'abid'. Sometimes, street kids are even heard hurling "Africa" to these immigrants as pejoratives, even though many of us will not necessarily see the word as such. This is sometimes complemented by the word "Ghana", which too is treated as a pejorative of some sort. I was told that the word "Ghana" became a common feature of street vocabulary due to Kwame Nkrumah's visit, as one of the first prominent leaders of 'newly independent' African nations to visit the country. It however, subsequently got turned into a street pejorative word. I personally think these xenophobic attitudes can be attributed to a few things like, the state of poverty in the country, and the sort of Ethiopian bourgeois propaganda they learn from schools, if not media, about the Solomonic origins of the founders of the country. Within the elite circles, like say, in the case of someone as economically affluent and educated as Haile Selassie, I don't think the disassociation from "Negroes" is so much "racist" driven as it is steadfastly towing the legends of Ethiopian monarchy, which again, postulates a Solomonic foundation of the royal lineage. As someone of "Solomonic descent", Haile Selassie felt compelled to not identify as someone of "Negro" extraction. So, it is a mix of reasons why people in Ethiopia, and elsewhere in the African Horn have anti-"black" attitudes. If you need further evidence, then just take a cue from past regulars of ES, like say "Yonis", and if I recall, "Lemba". You might get the impression that these personalities are lone wolves about their 'anti-black' denunciations, but actually, there is nothing out of the ordinary about their behavior. Heck, even comments in this very thread should hint on these sort of attitudes.

I believe a lot of this comes from Euro-colonialist influence. Remember that during the colonial imperialist times Ethiopia was not only praised by Europeans as being Christian but also as being "caucasian" Hamitic. But I noticed that ever since the debunking of the Hamitic myth, this belief in caucasian superiority among Ethiopians has declined with it, though I don't doubt there are individuals who still hold on to such ridiculous notions.

And what about the Bantu Watutsi of Rwanda who were also thought of as superior Hamitic "caucasians"?

^^Filipeeno ping pong

You think HIM of Ethiopia is servile like you Indochinese servants of French and American faggots?

And what great personality like Selassie I did Indochina produce contemporaneously?

Don't try and cast sneaky insults to the person of the greatest African Guide, Matyr and Saint like HIM haile Selassie I. Don't even try...

quote:

If you are not telling lies, then post us the citations, the books, the links that back up your tales.

You are self-contradicting klutz. You've already prejudged my comment as "tales", and then go onto ask me to post "citations", presumably to "back" up something that you've already ruled out as untrue. That being the case, you don't need "proof". Just bask in your willful ignorance; I care not.

I've already made a note to clowns like you, that I'm not here to convince you. If you don't care to be educated and forewarned, then hey, it is easy: get your black ass to Ethiopia, and see for yourself.

quote:

Post us also details of your "empirical experience"

If you weren't such a fucking blockhead, you would have noticed that very specific examples of expletive vocabulary were provided in my commentary for a reason.

Here's a tip: Afraid go to Ethiopia and experience it for yourself? Then try getting off your fat lazy ass and do a simple google on the Amharic expletive I provided, or yet, search "Ethiopian racism" and see what comes up.

quote:

Don't run...

...from a retarded paper lion -- what for?

Posted by ausar (Member # 1797) on :

Anybody here familiar with the Amharic word Teyim?

From what I gather in this link Ethiopians see themselves as distinct and have their own folk taxonomy. Any opinions about this link?

http://www.seleda.com/oct01/profile.shtml

Words from [honest] self-reflecting Ethiopians themselves:

Racism in Ethiopia

Fake wannabe scholar that can barely make an intelligible statement, quit fooling around and start putting your money where your mouth is.

You told a horrific lie about Ethiopians and HIM Emperor Haile Selassie. Now, I have put you on the spot. Instead of owing up to being a self-hating liar liar, you begin to bluster and curse.

Know this you zionist tattle tale-bearer, you do not have to convince any one here because you have neither conviction nor facts. Just jewish propaganda and old wives tales.

The other posters are reading the embarrassment and intellectual destruction of a morally convicted liar, exposure.

When you have no citations, no books, no direct quotations from Haile Selassie to back up your drunken chattiness, then it is a sign you have no cover for your lies. When all you can do is to invite me to visit Ethiopia, that is a sign you have no more intelligent thing to say.

For your information, I have real estate property in Ethiopia. I am more invested and knowledgable about Ethiopia than your jewish confused ass will learn in a thousand years. Do you own a pin in Ethiopia?

I have put up the writings and citations of Haile Selassie's view on race and mankind. Put up yours or STFU!!!! [Big Grin]

All to say, you have never lived in Ethiopia, liar. Because Ethiopians are the friendliest of Africans I know. Liar! Rasta lives in Ethiopia, Addis Ababa and Sheshamane so STFU.

You are also a self-hating zionist who needs to be brought into the light and love Haile Selassie brought to all mankind.

But then that need is your problem not mine, cause if you are blind to it then you are blind to it. [Razz]

quote:
Look AswaniAswad,

... I'm also willing to bet Selassie would have denied being "black" (used instead of "Negro") as well, were the question presented to him, and for reasons I just stated. I sought to explain how "black" is looked in the broader Ethiopian society. Again, I'm basing this on empirical experience, .... I've seen it with my very own eyes on the ground.

quote:
quote:

You are self-contradicting klutz. You've already prejudged my comment as "tales", and then go onto ask me to post "citations", presumably to "back" up something that you've already ruled out as untrue. That being the case, you don't need "proof". Just bask in your willful ignorance; I care not.

I've already made a note to clowns like you, that I'm not here to convince you. If you don't care to be educated and forewarned, then hey, it is easy: get your black ass to Ethiopia, and see for yourself.

quote:

If you weren't such a fucking blockhead, you would have noticed that very specific examples of expletive vocabulary were provided in my commentary for a reason.

Here's a tip: Afraid go to Ethiopia and experience it for yourself? Then try getting off your fat lazy ass and do a simple google on the Amharic expletive I provided, or yet, search "Ethiopian racism" and see what comes up.

quote:

Don't run...

quote:
Words from [honest] self-reflecting Ethiopians themselves:

Racism in Ethiopia

Blind Explorer

This your proof that Haile Selassie claimed he was not a black man?

Lol, can you read? There is no mention of Emperor Haile Selassie in that article. Now you are getting desperate in your spiritual and intellectual blindness.

Try better. [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Li'on'a'fuckstick:

Fake wannabe scholar that can barely make an intelligible statement, quit fooling around and start putting your money where your mouth is.

bitch, you mean fooling around in the sense that you sell your big fat broken-English speaking ass to male clients?

You bitch on like a 2c prostitute about "horrific lies", a one single one of which you cannot identify. Do you have your mother's cunt for a brain?

Effeminate paper lion, your dumb rastafarian fuckhead is too thick to see that I need no citation [which in any case has already been corroborated by at least one citation but went unnoticed by your cumskull]; I'm am the primary source!

You are unfit for engaging in human conversation. You should just tend to scratching your butt or picking lice from hair of your relatives, or yet taking a nap in your cage.

Option 2: Get a vibrator to plug it up your fat batty ass; you are way too delirious from lack of sex, such that you need to be rambling on and on like a mad freak about strangers you don't know, knowing full well that you are a paper lion safe behind a keyboard.

quote:
Originally posted by Li'on'a'fuckstick:

This your proof that Haile Selassie claimed he was not a black man?

Lol, can you read?

Yes, I can read from your sub-anthropic mannerism, that your sloping forehead, heavy brow ridged skull cannot read a beep, if a gun was put to your fuckskull. This thing about "Haile Selassie claiming to be black" is your imaginations running wild.

quote:
Originally posted by The Blind Explorer:
blah...blah...blah.... bark...bark..bark... ..grrr..grrrr..grrr

Once you begin to hear the demon rants of this filthy zionist mole, you know he has been hurt with truth, and intelligence! LoL!

Intellectual demolition! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Put up your evidence or STFU!!!!

The fuckslave is mad at all Jews, simply because one Jewish dude refused to **** him.

What does some tree swinging creature know about the concept of truth, tell me pussyseller?

quote:

You told a horrific lie about Ethiopians and HIM Emperor Haile Selassie. Now, I have put you on the spot. Instead of owing up to being a self-hating liar liar, you begin to bluster and curse.

Know this you zionist tattle tale-bearer, you do not have to convince any one here because you have neither conviction nor facts. Just jewish propaganda and old wives tales.

The other posters are reading the embarrassment and intellectual destruction of a morally convicted liar, exposure.

When you have no citations, no books, no direct quotations from Haile Selassie to back up your drunken chattiness, then it is a sign you have no cover for your lies. When all you can do is to invite me to visit Ethiopia, that is a sign you have no more intelligent thing to say.

For your information, I have real estate property in Ethiopia. I am more invested and knowledgable about Ethiopia than your jewish confused ass will learn in a thousand years. Do you own a pin in Ethiopia?

I have put up the writings and citations of Haile Selassie's view on race and mankind. Put up yours or STFU!!!! [Big Grin]

All to say, you have never lived in Ethiopia, liar. Because Ethiopians are the friendliest of Africans I know. Liar! Rasta lives in Ethiopia, Addis Ababa and Sheshamane so STFU.

You are also a self-hating zionist who needs to be brought into the light and love Haile Selassie brought to all mankind.

But then that need is your problem not mine, cause if you are blind to it then you are blind to it. [Razz]

quote:
Look AswaniAswad,

quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

Don't run...

Joo boi, put up or shut the fvck up!

We are waiting for your evidence, not the tales of your sexual frustrations.

Show us where HIM Emperor Haile Selassie I gave off those anti-black sentiments and sundry false innuendos that you peddle like a street whore.

Put up or shut up!!! LOL [Big Grin]

weed monkey, why does your mother's cunt look like a shriveled up Jewish dick?

quote:
blah..blah..blah..

Zoo boi

Just fess up and say you are sorry for lieing against Ethiopians and Emperor Haile Selassie. I caught you pants down seeking to divide and conquer and shut down your cagotic lieing ass.

Isn't that why you have been jabbering for hours today? Confessing all your pent up sexual anxieties, including an oedipus complex for your mother. Typical jew filth.

But back to business. Put up or shut up and face the shame. You were caught this time, liar liar liar.... lieing about living in Ethiopia!

LMBAO [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

batty boy, can I get you some cotton, because I think you are suffering from pms.

^^Translated: I am stumped for evidence and words so I am reduced to infantile curse word and fantasies of ponography.

You are dismissed! Shush, ...get lost...

LoL!

Irene'Li'on'a'dick, I don't know how you managed to go the toilet and clean your ass without parental guidance.

You are all bitch, no intellect. You are so consumed with the dead royal dick of Haile Selassie, your "Allah", that blood stops running to your brain.

You incessantly beg meaninglessly after grown ups like a 2 year old kid with a running nose. I don't give a rat's ass what you believe or don't, since I know your reaction so fucking purely emotional, like a bitch pumped on pms; there is no modicum of intellectual reaction in you towards my info. Nada.

My post is my personal experience, dummy. I do not need a citation for it, since I'm the primary source. Even a dog will have better time understanding this, than you can. Instead of citing me, you fabricate things in your mind, and then beg me, like a beggar on the street corner, to give you "evidence" for something that you made up. No, you go fock yourself, slave slut.

quote:
nada nada nada.....

My post is my personal experience, blah blah blah....

Ho, so you made your confession atlast! [Big Grin]

No citiations, no books no authorities, no quotes.

So you just pulled your stinky lie out of your stinky psoraisis infested asshole...LOL! [Razz]

So now is your anger because I exposed you to the hard stare of your boifriend Jehuti? [Big Grin]

Case closed. Atleast I made you fess up!

Ho, you are dismissed finally! LOL! [Razz]

Fuckcoon, the real confession has to come out of your ass, which is that you made a baboon's ass out of yourself, because you did not bother reading my post, wherein it is explicit that I'm narrating my experience, OR that, like a clown who worships a dead human being, you have an emotional axe to grind, by which you are willing to lie your weed-smoking ass off, and attempt to deceive...of course, none other than yourself, for anyone with even half a brain cell and can read, will not tow your line.

Now, go to the kitchen, where you belong, and make me a sandwich. Let the grown ups debate.

quote:
quote:
nada nada nada.....

My post is my personal experience, blah blah blah....

Ho, so you made your confession atlast! [Big Grin]

No citiations, no books no authorities, no quotes.

So you just pulled your stinky lie out of your stinky psoraisis infested asshole...LOL! [Razz]

So now is your anger because I exposed you to the hard stare of your boifriend Jehuti? [Big Grin]

Case closed. Atleast I made you fess up!

Ho, you are dismissed finally! LOL! [Razz]

Case closed! [Smile]

Now that will teach you to watch before you tell lies next time.

Liar liar liar!

fagmouth, do you wash your mouth with strong kerosene, because your mouth smells worse than the funk from your anushole? LOL

So we continue. Yes Marcus Garvey did write some stupid things about Haile Selassie, but those were the very comments that undid him. It was widely rejected in the Pan Africanist circle, and his popularity took a further plunge when he made unfair criticisms against His Imperial Majesty. A few months after that comment, he had a stroke that eventually killed him.

Read:

See: Marcus Garvey and the UNIA Papers:
Section on: The Italo Ethiopian War and the Pan African Response:

http://books.google.ca/books?id=uuP7JIzrpEAC&lpg=PR101&ots=5jSK6Dcbjh&dq=haile%20selassie%20and%20negroes&hl=fr&pg=PR100#v=onepage&q=haile%20selassie%20and%20negroes&f=false

Toiletbowl ass, your asshole is so wide that you'd need king kong to screw you. LOL

quote:
So we continue. Yes Marcus Garvey did write some stupid things about Haile Selassie, but those were the very comments that undid him. It was widely rejected in the Pan Africanist circle, and his popularity took a further plunge when he made unfair criticisms against His Imperial Majesty. A few months after that comment, he had a stroke that eventually killed him.

Read:

See: Marcus Garvey and the UNIA Papers:
Section on: The Italo Ethiopian War and the Pan African Response:

http://books.google.ca/books?id=uuP7JIzrpEAC&lpg=PR101&ots=5jSK6Dcbjh&dq=haile%20selassie%20and%20negroes&hl=fr&pg=PR100#v=onepage&q=haile%20selassie%20and%20negroes&f=false

A summary of the article above demonstrates how Garvey's hasty assessment of HIM Emperor Haile Selassie was repudiated and rejected by diaspora Pan-Africanists.

Names like, Smauel A. Haynes, George Padmore, Clayton Adam Powell, I.T.A. Wallace Johnson were mentioned among the new leaders that roundly condemned Marcus Garvey.

I.T.A. Wallace actually declared that Marcus Garvey inspite of his great antecedents had lost his usefulness to the race as a result of his comments and antagonism against Haile Selassie.

African students in British Universities were so enraged at Marcus Garvey, they sought to disrupt his speeches thereafter.

It was reported then, that thousands left the UNIA to join newer groups dedicated to supporting the cause of Ethiopia and his Majesty.

That was around the time the Rastafari Elders appeared out from the Hills of Jamaica to proclaim the Kingdom of Jah.

It all played out like John the Baptist and Jesus Christ. For it was reported that John had commented upon sighting Jesus, "he shall grow and expand, and I shall wither and get smaller..."

And that was exactly what happened. The torch of Black Liberation movement, changed hands at that time, from the Garveyites to the Rastaites later called the Rastafarians. And since then, His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie has been our guiding light.

And this is not to dismiss Garvey. For Garvey like John the Baptist laid down the foundational stones of the Kingdom of Jah, which HIM Emperor Haile Selassie came to fulfill.

Haile Jah!

True history of the Blackman!

[Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Rusted-Iron-PussyCat:

^^Filipeeno ping pong

You think HIM of Ethiopia is servile like you Indochinese servants of French and American faggots?

And what great personality like Selassie I did Indochina produce contemporaneously?

Don't try and cast sneaky insults to the person of the greatest African Guide, Matyr and Saint like HIM haile Selassie I. Don't even try...

And when did I ever insult Ethiopians or considered them servile?! Just because your beloved king and Rastafarian god was exposed as a common man prone to common colonialist brainwashing of his time. Seriously, you need to wake up and smell reality. Insulting Asians or anyone else will not help you.

I see you attack Explorer for stating the blatant truth. [Embarrassed]

quote:
Once you begin to hear the demon rants of this filthy zionist mole, you know he has been hurt with truth, and intelligence! LoL!...
I find it funny you accuse Explorer of being a 'Zionist' as your hatred of Jews is obvious, especially considering that your revered Haile Selassie and his royal family claim descent from the Israelite King Solomon! LOL

^^Flipeeno Mary

This only goes to show your stark ignorance of African issues.

You insult the greatest King of Ethiopia, the man who led Ethiopia to victory over Italians, and yet you ask me to show you where and how you insulted Ethiopians. You must have a dissociated cognition.

Now pull up a link, or authority, that supports your sick yellow Asiatic lies above, yellow like your asiatic arse.

Participation on Egypt Search does not make you an African nor an expert on African affairs. Gosh!

I would advise that next time you stick to issues related to Indochina where you were born, as you would be better familiarized in that area.

But Africa is above you and beyond you.

Lion!

BTW: I am prepared and ready to give you a thorough intellectual thrashing like I gave your Zooish boi-friend this morning until he owned up and agreed that he lied, and that he was simply pulling out fallacies from his psoraisis rotted ass. [Big Grin]

Irene, pussysellin' yellow lion, I sense that you must still be hanging onto your umbilical cord. Anyone with the accute immaturity and lack of functioning brain development to fiddle with grown up words and claim them to be other than what they are, cannot possibly be above 4 years old. An adult with that sort of brain inactivity has got to want to draw a gun to his pussyhole face and blow it away into infinitesimal pieces.

^^Scatologist

1. Anyone who has an obsession with excrement or excretory functions.
2. A reference to a person who resorts to obscene language or literature; especially, that dealing pruriently or humorously with excrement and excretory functions.

Research has shown the association between mental health and obsession with scatology.

Blind Explorer, you mind fessing up the roots of your mental health issues? An abusive father?

Irene, pussissified paper lion, you are due for your bedtime stories. Age will come naturally in time; poking your nose into grown up conversation, way above your timid breast milksucking skull, will not speed it up. Remember, to wear your bed-wetting proof baby footed pajamas.

quote:
^^Scatologist

2. A reference to a person who resorts to obscene language or literature; especially, that dealing pruriently or humorously with excrement and excretory functions.

Research has shown the association between mental health and obsession with scatology.

Blind Explorer, you mind fessing up the roots of your mental health issues? An abusive father?

Google Scatologists and Jews... hehehe.. [Big Grin]

Chichimonkey, stop suckin' on that banana, like you are trying to squeez out cum.

quote:
Chichimonkey, stop suckin' on that banana, like you are trying to squeez out cum.

LOL! Prof. Scatologists the Jew pervert hehehe.. [Big Grin]

Tell us how deep is your asshole?

Pussypartying fuckmeat, a real grown up man does not feel compelled to fabricate self-convincing claims to win a debate. Grow a dick.

quote:
blubber...blubber...bubbbaa.

Damien

The demon has possessed you again. You are barely making sense... You need to be exorcised tonight! [Razz] [Razz]

fuckhole-for-pot merchant, your father's the one with a horse ass, while your mother's clit is as large as an erectile horse dick.

quote:
quote:
^^Scatologist

Google Scatologists and Jews... hehehe.. [Big Grin]
Scatologists are often paedophiles also...

The two share similar roots and similar symptoms...

buttgrabbing banana skinning zoo specimen, was your mother constipated when she pooped you out, cause you stink worse than her anal hole.

Hey Damien

Notice, you are having a melt-down tonight? Calm down, clam down and take your meds...

Its gonna be alright [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz]

I know you lost face when IronLion caught you lieing about Ethiopia and HIM.

But don't worry, that will pass and you can tell lies again, eh? Just go take your meds now... before you chew your keyboard

LoL!

quote:
buttgrabbing banana skinning zoo specimen, was your mother constipated when she pooped you out, cause you stink worse than her anal hole.
quote:
fuckhole-for-pot merchant, your father's the one with a horse ass, while your mother's clit is as large as an erectile horse dick.

quote:
Pussypartying fuckmeat, a real grown up man does not feel compelled to fabricate self-convincing claims to win a debate. Grow a dick.

slave slut, the only weed you are going to see in the light of day, or night, is that around your master's fucknotch.

^^Hmmm, you need new medications...

go to Ethiopia worshiping your "almighty" Haile Selassie, and I'm sure the fellows over there will anoint you as the "royal tiqoor bariya". LOL

All you had to do was apologise and call me your Father, for teaching you a lesson and fvching up your tattle tale about living in Ethiopia, and personally knowing Haile Selassie.

Liar, liar liar..

No, you had to lose your fvching zionist mind, with embarrasment.

Well Zoo boi, the truth is for everyone. Black and white. And Zoos too!

LOL!

fuckslut, how does "tiqoor cassal jib" sound to you, as a new name you can go by? How about "tota"?

quote:
slave slut, blah..blah..blah...

You are quieter now. Must have taken the meds, eh? [Razz]

And where is Mary your tranny lover? She not here defending you from this beating? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

quote:
fuckslut, how does "tiqoor cassal jib" sound to you, as a new name you can go by? How about "tota"?

Make your choice psycho, you have three of them in there. All of them describe you to the bone.

Will that help with your mental health issues? The endless stream of scatologia?

Have you had the meds now???

Do we need to get your strait-jacket too? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

"Medicine" means two different things between you and I. For you, it means shagging your owner, and then getting pat on the head and a banana as a reward.

^great insight of a mad man.

you sound calmer though. My guess, either my threats about strait-jackets scared you or you did take your meds, eh, didja??

LoL! [Big Grin]

Irene'li'on'a'fuckstick, thanks for giving me joy to put my foot in your royal "bariya" ass. You would make your "almighty" Selassie proud that you make a good house pet, and a good verbal "royal" punching bag. [Big Grin]

quote:
^great insight of a mad man.

you sound calmer though. My guess, either my threats about strait-jackets scared you or you did take your meds, eh, didja??

LoL! [Big Grin]

Don't run away Zoo, I was only joking about STRAIT-JACKETS. I was not serious.... [Big Grin]

quote:
blah..blah..bubbba bubba...bubba...

You are barely comprehensible again. Here have some:
 -

-

GUYS??

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com