This is topic Does anyone know when these people STOPPED being Algerians? in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004384

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

ALGERIANS late 1800s - early 1900s

-

-

-  -

-

-

-

-

Posted by adrianne (Member # 10761) on :

interesting

i use to look through old 1940s encyclopedias at a farm place where i volunteered

and the photos from the early 1900s showed black copts and black egyptians , the arab looking people who they say are modern egyptians were classified as arabs by the encyclopedias?

-

-

-

-

-

I MEAN, HOW DID A CREATURE LIKE THIS, GET TO BE AN ALGERIAN???

-

WAS IT GUYS LIKE THIS, WITH THEIR WHITE WIVES?

-

Or could it have something to do with the 34,000 French soldiers who landed at Sidi Ferruch, Algiers on June 12, 1830, and took over the country. And KEPT it for 132 years.

Posted by Just call me Jari (Member # 14451) on :

Michael, Algeria like a whole host of North african Nations was overrun by Euroasians due to many factors.

The First was White Slavery, where Millions of White Xtians were enslaved in North Africa. Migrations of various groups such as Turks, Arabs and Europeans to name a few.

-
^^^^^^
LOOK at that, F-ing pathetic disgrace, Face in the Dirt, No wonder North Africa became what it is.

No Wonder some Degenerate Yellow-Brown Mongoloid Sand Dwelling Illiterates took over...
Pathetic Crying shame.

OR, maybe it was something even simpler, like maybe Dumb Negroes, doing what Dumb Negroes ALWAYS do - something really stupid!

-
WWI - Algerian sentry

-

A German soldier took this photograph of a captured French colonial soldier in France during June 1940. The Germans shot several thousand captured black African colonial troops in 1940.

-

French prisoners-of-war being rounded up by German soldiers after the fall of France, June 1940

Then when they finally got smart, and started to fight and die for their OWN cause, and their OWN land...

-

The Algerian effort to achieve independence turned into a brutal war - and LOOK WHO TOOK OVER!!!!

-

adrianne - All over North Africa and the Middle East, these people call themselves Arabs or Berbers to justify their continued rule and occupation.

Does Abbas above, look like a Berber, does Boutiflicka?

As a reminder:

THIS IS A BERBER.

-

AND THIS IS AN ARAB.

Egypt circa 1890 - Arabs on Camels en route to Sakkara.

-

Posted by lamin (Member # 5777) on :

Something did happen--and the history books are not telling.

That's why they seal the deal with constant chatter of "sub-Saharan Africa" as if North Africa does not belong to Africa. Even Africans buy this land give-away when they themselves use the term "sub-Saharan" Africa.

^When I say "sub-Saharan" Africa, that's what I mean, "sub-Saharan" Africa, and that's why I do this.

On the Nile Cairo to Luxor

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posted by alTakruri (Member # 10195) on :

The French did recruit many blacks from "French
West Africa" into their military, you know. Maybe
that's who these guys are and not the same men
who faught for their own cause and died for their
own land.

These French West Africans fought the French
government for many years to receive pension
for their military duty stints. They were
neither negroes nor as dumb and stupid as
you would like to paint all of Africa's blacks.

It is true though that there were Algerian "tirailleurs."

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

-

A German soldier took this photograph of a captured French colonial soldier in France during June 1940. The Germans shot several thousand captured black African colonial troops in 1940.

-

French prisoners-of-war being rounded up by German soldiers after the fall of France, June 1940

Then when they finally got smart, and started to fight and die for their OWN cause, and their OWN land...
 -
The Algerian effort to achieve independence turned into a brutal war

Posted by Ekiti-Parapo (Member # 6729) on :

quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:

[b]Then when they finally got smart, and started to fight and die for their OWN cause, and their OWN land...

nothing else to say.

alTakruri: "These French West Africans fought the French
government for many years to receive pension
for their military duty stints. They were
neither negroes nor as dumb and stupid as
you would like to paint all of Africa's blacks.

It is true though that there were Algerian "tirailleurs."

Fighting for your pension, is not quite the same as fighting to expel invaders.

Then again, Berbers have historically shown themselves quite content to fade-away into the desert.

Problem is, as I understand, happened with the last drought in the 60s. They were forced north to the coast, and found themselves completely ill-prepared educationally, socially, culturally, to live in that environment. IN THEIR VERY OWN COUNTRY!
Sorry, people like that get no prizes for smarts from me.

Mike,
So you "sub-Saharan" claim is based on what? What exactly does a San from the Kalahari and a Wolof from the Senegambia have in common? Just asking.

Lamin - I don't know where you are going with this. Africans in different areas have different cultures, different outlooks, and different histories. I try to acknowledge and understand those differences. Simply because if knowledge is my game, then I need to do that.

And I think that you are being a little disingenuous yourself. Historically it is clear that Africans see North Africa as being different from the rest of Africa. By that I mean that historically, when things got hot, they all ran south - seems to me they were saying that the south is the real Africa.

And like I said to alTakruri, Berbers seem not to mind, leaving the North to the White invaders. North Africa has be occupied by Whites for over 2500 years, Why is that? Especially in light of the fact that Africans tolerated White rule in the south, for less than a century.

Posted by the lioness (Member # 17353) on :

Mike's ancestors were not African they were black European. When things got cold, some ran south

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
Mike's ancestors were not African they were black European. When things got cold, some ran south

Maybe, maybe not, don't know. But you are right on one issue, the Black Europeans did run south when things got hot. That's what the Sea peoples invasion was all about. Anatolia was their second choice, they went there only after being turned away by Rameses III.

Interestingly, Rameses III did allow at least two groups to stay in Egypt.

Mike,
But your photos belie your claim that whites have occupied North Africa for 2,500 years. I doubt it. But even if true--why are you mentally abandoning it to them. The same thing almost happened in Southern Africa--with many whites arguing that South Africa is not sub-Saharan Africa.

Remember what happened to the thriving Native American populations.

North Africans--including the brainwashed Islamised indigenous Africans--should always be reminded that they are in Africa and that a large percentage of them are just rank occupiers and settlers. And they should behave themselves else risk being expelled.

Lamin - I differentiate between Rule and Occupied. There has been a continuous presence of Europeans in North Africa since the Dorians invasion of Cyrene Libya, during the reign of Pharaoh of Egypt Wahibre, circa 570 B.C.

As you know, as is usual with the history that Whites tell, it is so riddled with bullsh1t, that it is difficult to say what they ruled, and for how long. But it does seem that the Turks were often content to "LET" local Beys rule their districts.

As a point of fact: do I really seem like someone who has "mentally abandoned them"?

I have not, but I also do not angst over them either. They must learn to think and act, logically and intelligently. If they do not, they will perish.

I just saw an interview with Saif Gaddafi by B.B.C. Seems to be a bright boy, but lack of thoughtfulness seems so ingrained in them, that the obvious is never considered.

It is clear to all that the Europeans are not peacekeepers: When the Rebels advance, they support them. When the Libyan army advances, they shoot them.

Already the Europeans are arranging for tankers to come and pick up the oil from the rebel controlled ports. Soon Libya will once again become a European Colony.

Libya's only hope for survival is Africa. Saif Gaddafi must take over, and go south. Declare that this is an AFRICAN issue, and Beg for a AU peacekeeping force to protect Libya while democratic elections take place.

I do not believe the Europeans would dare attack a AU peacekeeping force. This will give all Libyans time to get their house in order. If they don't, well then, it's on their heads.

That's why it is necessary for the AU to put together an African High Command(AHC) as Nkrumah argued. But the black-faced white puppets at the time said No! And the fools said nothing about NATO or the Warsaw Pact. It's all about collective security.

If not they will eventually be licking the boots of Obama's AFRICOM. You know the old white saying: send a "N" to catch a "N".

^Yes, they make sure the smart ones don't last.

-

Wiki

Nkrumah wanted Ghana to have modern armed forces, so he acquired aircraft and ships, and introduced conscription.

He also gave military support to those fighting the Smith administration in Zimbabwe, then called Rhodesia.

In February 1966, while Nkrumah was on a state visit to North Vietnam and China, his government was overthrown in a military coup led by Emmanuel Kwasi Kotoka and the National Liberation Council. Several commentators, such as John Stockwell, have claimed the coup received support from the CIA. In 2000, he was voted Africa's man of the millennium by listeners to the BBC World Service.

lamin & alTakruri - The two of you having an intimate understanding of the area, perhaps you will enlighten me.

I have been wondering at the apparent disinterest shown by Southern Africans, to what happens to Africans in the North.

One writer that I recently ran across, attributes lingering feelings of resentment to when the Berber forces of Judar Pasha (who it is said was a Spaniard) sacked the Songhai Empire and enslaved the people - circa 1588.

This seem to be borne out by what happened at the founding of the current Alaouite Dynasty of Moulay Ali Cherif in Morocco, circa 1631. Ali Cherif from his picture, is obviously neither Black nor Berber. So then, it comes as no surprise that when he angled for kingship, none of the Berber tribes would support him.

-

So what did Ali Cherif do? He simply recruited an army of over 150,000 men from sub-Saharan Africa and took over. By the time of Ismail Ibn Sharif death (1672–1727), the guard had grown tenfold, the largest in Moroccan history. That seems like payback to me!

And it also explains why Gaddafi initially brought in mercenaries from the south to deal with the rebels - and yes, I do believe that they fired on unarmed demonstrators - this sh1t goes way back.

quote:
Libya's only hope for survival is Africa. Saif Gaddafi must take over, and go south. Declare that this is an AFRICAN issue, and Beg for a AU peacekeeping force to protect Libya while democratic elections take place.

I do not believe the Europeans would dare attack a AU peacekeeping force. This will give all Libyans time to get their house in order. If they don't, well then, it's on their heads.

Being always a person of virtuous modesty.
Am I to take this as proof that African governments unfailingly follow my posts, and heed my advice. Or are we to take it, that they came up with this themselves?

If you find this News hard to find in American media, it is no accident.

S.Africa's Zuma lands in Libya for mediation push

10 Apr 2011 14:52

Source: reuters // Reuters

TRIPOLI, April 10 (Reuters) - South African President Jacob Zuma arrived in Tripoli on Sunday as part of a delegation of five African leaders seeking to mediate in Libya's conflict.

When he walked down the steps of his South African Air Force plane at Tripoli's Mitiga airport, Zuma was greeting by a crowd of supporters of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi holding banners which read: "No to foreign intervention!" Zuma acknowledged the crowd, then climbed into his car and was driven off into the city, a Reuters reporter at the airport said. Mali's president, Amadou Toumani Toure, also landed at the airport.

The other heads of state who are expected in Libya on Sunday as part of the African Union's mediation effort are Congo's Denis Sassou Nguessou, Uganda's Yoweri Museveni and Mauritania's Mohamed Ould Abdel Aziz.

Posted by rahotep101 (Member # 18764) on :

There are negro Algerians because whole villages were taken into slavery from central Africa, and there are white Algerians because whole villages were taken into slavery from coastal Europe by Barbary pirates. It's lovely that blacks and whites have this honourable history in common.

Posted by Sundjata (Member # 13096) on :

^We dumb thee our newest troll. [Smile]

Posted by alTakruri (Member # 10195) on :

You get the 1st place prize! All African states
bordering the Mediterranean, including Egypt,
have at some point used inner Africans to
support their regimes.

See Morocco's "Gnawa" slave army
and REGISTER OF THE SLAVES OF MAWLAY ISMA‘IL

As for Med African vis-a-vis inner African feelings
except for the the bordering in betweeners we just
don't have very much in common sensibilities and there
is resentment over colour prejudice.

Bottom line the northerners for the most part would
rather allign themselves with Arabia or Europe so why
should we concern ourselves so much with them.

This does not apply to the northerners who chose to
live with us, respect us, marry ours, and become part
of our states. They become absorbed within us over time.

Anyway that's my point of view. It does not hold true
for all non-"Arabo-Berber" Sahel/Savannah Africans.
Lamin may likely have an entirely different outlook.
And Ol' Doc's opinion may differ still than myself and
Lamin's variant views.

My interaction, relation, and relationhips with North
Africans is what prompts my views on a personal level.

BTW Judar Pasha was a blue eyed Morisco (renegade Spaniard)
and the forces he commanded were like himself mostly
Europeans in employ of Morocco. Within 3-4 generations
they were absorbed. Yes, their claimant descendents will
sometimes put on airs, the few of them that they are.

quote:
lamin & alTakruri - The two of you having an intimate understanding of the area, perhaps you will enlighten me.

I have been wondering at the apparent disinterest shown by Southern Africans, to what happens to Africans in the North.

One writer that I recently ran across, attributes lingering feelings of resentment to when the Berber forces of Judar Pasha (who it is said was a Spaniard) sacked the Songhai Empire and enslaved the people - circa 1588.

This seem to be borne out by what happened at the founding of the current Alaouite Dynasty of Moulay Ali Cherif in Morocco, circa 1631. Ali Cherif from his picture, is obviously neither Black nor Berber. So then, it comes as no surprise that when he angled for kingship, none of the Berber tribes would support him.

So what did Ali Cherif do? He simply recruited an army of over 150,000 men from sub-Saharan Africa and took over. By the time of Ismail Ibn Sharif death (1672–1727), the guard had grown tenfold, the largest in Moroccan history. That seems like payback to me!

And it also explains why Gaddafi initially brought in mercenaries from the south to deal with the rebels - and yes, I do believe that they fired on unarmed demonstrators - this sh1t goes way back.

Posted by Crystal_Ball (Member # 18758) on :

Yet again with the lies, the first image of the bust is not Alergian here is the source.

The bust was made by Charles Cordier in 1857 its made of French Bronze and Marble-Onyx from Algeria and its called Negro from Sudan.

Negro from Sundan by Charles Cordier 1857

-

^What about all of the other photos?

^ Simple. everyone knows about Slavery in Algeria and what status did the Black Algerians held in their society.

Even the French colonizers recorded that Black Algerians are of slave descent taken from their villages in Sub-Sahara-Africa.

Being of Slave Descent in Algeria
http://www.nai.uu.se/ecas-4/panels/141-156/panel-160/Seloua%20Luste%20Boulbina%20-%20Abstract.pdf

Algerian women with slave...
 -

Same as Blacks in Ottoman Empire.

^Some of those in the photos posted don't strike me as slaves/people of slave descent. Also, archaeology and skeletal biology shows that tropically adapted Africans ("blacks") have lived in Algeria for thousands of years. I'm pretty sure they were in fact the first type of people to populate Algeria as seen on the rock art in the region and it appears that whites were the first type of slave/concubine (evident from both history and female mediated gene flow from Europe)

I don't see how your pictures are any more relevant than the ones posted above you either. There was white AND black slavery in Algeria.

quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
^Many of those in the photos posted don't strike me as slaves. Also, archaeology and skeletal biology shows that tropically adapted Africans ("blacks") have lived in Algeria for thousands of years. I'm pretty sure they were in fact the first type of people to populate Algeria as seen on the rock art in the region.

I don't see how your pictures are any more relevant than the ones posted above you either. There was white AND black slavery in Algeria.

They are slaves just because some of them are dressed up and holding music instruments and such wont make them non slaves just like in Ottoman empire black Algerians were Harem guards [men] and women were Harem maids.

Gerome, Harem Guard
 -

Ernst, Harem Guard
 -

As far as i know Caucasoids are native to North Africa and always have been and i was reading how you mentioned this Algerian women looks "White" but she is Caucasoid not "White" and i wouldn't use the term "White" for people who are Non-European origin it seems like Afrocentrics only see the world as either Black or White.

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Old_Exotic_Pictures/Algeria_1800s_Tupper_Scrapbooks_Collection.jpg

That women clearly looks Algerian.

-
 -

They are clearly Caucasoids just like most of North Africa regardless of their complexion.

Posted by Djehuti (Member # 6698) on :

^ Nonsense.

"Blacks were the original inhabitants of the Sahara"-- Cavilli Sforza

Algerian Rock Art

-

-

-

-

-

Truth is blacks are indigenous to **ALL** of Africa not just "Sub-Sahara", especially considering the fact that the Sahara did not always exist and North Africa was once green and fertile.

Of course I expect a racist idiot like 'Ra-Ho-tip 111' to use the age old excuse of slavery for the presence of blacks in the area. That is of course his same excuse for why many Sa'idi Egyptians are black as well! LOL

quote:
Originally posted by adrianne:

interesting

i use to look through old 1940s encyclopedias at a farm place where i volunteered

and the photos from the early 1900s showed black copts and black egyptians , the arab looking people who they say are modern egyptians were classified as arabs by the encyclopedias?

True enough. Unfortunately as Pan-Arabism spread under Nasser, the original (black) Egyptian identity became subsumed under 'Arab' which is exactly why any 'Arab' no matter how fair-skinned and foreign in ancestry gets to claim Egyptian heritage while the more authentic or pristine Egyptians get dismissed as black "Nubian" foreigners. It's a damn and crying shame but Egypt's pharonic heritage has been stripped of its true African identity due to Afrangi elitists and their Western political co-conspirators.

quote:
Originally posted by Crystal_Ball:
As far as i know Caucasoids are native to North Africa

Oh, I see, you are one of those type of people who rely on antiquated race concepts from the 19th century in order for your argument to make any rational sense. Unfortunately since it is now 2011, it doesn't. Terms like "Caucasoid" are essentially meaningless. I posted this thread for a reason.

^ You are a moron seriously the indigenous people of Algeria are the Amazigh/Berber people and Amazigh/Berbers are not Negroid.

Those prehistoric rock art is suppose to prove they are Black?!? Bahaha

quote:
quote:
As far as i know Caucasoids are native to North Africa

Oh, I see, you are one of those type of people who rely on antiquated race concepts from the 19th century in order for your argument to make any rational sense. Unfortunately since it is now 2011, it doesn't. Terms like "Caucasoid" are essentially meaningless. I posted this thread for a reason.
It seems like the East Africans are Afrocentric poster child for Blacks even tho they are heavily mixed with Semitic people lol

Crystal_Ball - Welcome aboard. As Rahotep101 can tell you, I greatly enjoy having ignorant, lying, pink-assed Albinos about to abuse. It's even better when I can find a lying mulatto-assed Sand Nigger like this Saleem Moussa Ashi below to abuse at the same time.

P.S. Next time REMEMBER:
You are not the ONLY lying piece-of-sh1t out there, so be careful. Otherwise you will only get caught-up in another fools lies again.

Title
The Algerian
Artist
Charles-Henri-Joseph Cordier
Date
c. 1850-1857
Institution Minneapolis Institute of Arts
Location On view at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts, G357

-

Poster - A Sudanese in Algerian Costume. The Dahesh Museum of Art is the only museum in the United States devoted to the collection and exhibition of European academic art of the 19th and 20th century. The collection originated with Lebanese writer, humanist, and philosopher Saleem Moussa Ashi (1909–1984), whose pen name was Dr. Dahesh.

-

quote:
It seems like the East Africans are Afrocentric poster child for Blacks even tho they are heavily mixed with Semitic people lol
It seems that the anti-African types never have any rebuttal to evidence when so presented so they simply cry "afrocentric" as some kind of cop-out. That won't work here, sorry. We're knockin down trolls like you one by one.

There is no evidence for the above claim btw. Tishkoff's data shows East Africans as overwhelmingly indigenous.

^Poster - A Sudanese in Algerian Costume.

Am I the only one to see that as symptomatic of the Albinos pathetic delusion? I mean how stupid would you have to be to swallow a Sudanese dressing up as an Algerian - I mean, what healthy mind could see a point to it - none.

But to the delusion Albino, and sand Nigger, whose mind is geared to the lie, and the lie only, it makes perfect sense. Sickos!

quote:
Originally posted by Crystal_Balls:

^ You are a moron seriously the indigenous people of Algeria are the Amazigh/Berber people and Amazigh/Berbers are not Negroid.

You're right about one thing. Amazigh/Berber people are indeed indigenous to the region, yet you are obviously under the false impression that Amazigh/Berber = caucasian/white.

Berber is but a branch of the Afasian language phylum which originated in Africa. Again blacks are indigenous to ALL of Africa and the Sahara did not always exist so to restrict blacks to "Sub-Sahara" is foolish. Whites are the ones who are not indigenous. In fact European writers have remarked on the black appearance of North Africans (not just the Egyptians) for centuries. You can look up the countless threads we have on Moors and Maghrebi Africans.

Algerian Amazigh

-

-

-

-

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://africa.si.edu/collections/internal/media/dispatcher/25203/resize:format%24003dfull&imgrefurl=http://pada.com.br/47.php%3Fq%3Dkabyle-alger ia&usg=__bi4i8vqLd4aHdzxlYHwyH2eAJC4=&h=600&w=600&sz=34&hl=en&start=19&zoom=1&tbnid=CSdYw2JdHBouoM:&tbnh=165&tbnw=165&ei=nnqiTYHoC4mFtgedksmSAw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dkabyle%2Bpeople%2 6hl%3Den%26biw%3D1017%26bih%3D511%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch0%2C228&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=392&vpy=187&dur=374&hovh=165&hovw=165&tx=113&ty=157&oei=r3miTeKNMsK1tgfX6N3_Ag&page=2&ndsp=8&ved= 1t:429,r:1,s:19&biw=1017&bih=511

Of course, instead of focusing on the more pristine Berbers like the ones above, you choose the coastal types with obvious foreign (mainly European) ancestry the same way you do Egyptians.

quote:
Those prehistoric rock art is suppose to prove they are Black?!? Bahaha
Let's see, their chocolate dark skins and the protruding (steatopygous) butts do not?? Do they look like your coastal white-washed Berbers? LOL

quote:

quote:
It seems that the anti-African types never have any rebuttal to evidence when so presented so they simply cry "afrocentric" as some kind of cop-out. That won't work here, sorry. We're knockin down trolls like you one by one.

There is no evidence for the above claim btw. Tishkoff's data shows East Africans as overwhelmingly indigenous.

Indeed. All they do is rely on the ad-hominem/poison the well label of "Afrocentric" while ignoring the FACTS. In the meantime, the fool repeats the same debunked lies such as East Africans being "mixed". Ironically while genetics shows Eurasian input in Africa to be very minimal, African input in Europe is quite significant.

"Europeans are two-thirds Eurasian and one-third African"-- Cavilli Sforza.

Yet idiots like Crystal_Bullocks love to bring up admixture in Africans. LOL

^ Lmao those people still DONT look negroid look at their facial features and their hair texture clearly they are Berber Caucasoids.

quote:
^ Lmao those people still DONT look negroid look at their facial features and their hair texture clearly they are Berber Caucasoids.

quote:

Do what you are calling Berber Caucasoids originate in Africa or did they come form somewhere else?

^ Berbers are native to North Africa.

quote:

Lioness - She is singing YOUR song - Sisters?

That's the trouble, Crystal_Ball, there's just not enough "True Negroes" to go around.

In the meantime, how about these Berbers in Tamanrasset, Algeria, will they do?

-  -

Crystal_Ball - Like all stupid and delusional Albinos; Used to the fictional world, crafted by those degenerate liars that you call historians. When confronted by Blacks in places you were taught they weren't, you immediately cry slave!

Well, you are partially right!
I won't bother to give you a complete North African history, if you want that, you can go here.

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/North_Africa/North_African_History.htm

Instead I will stick to recent history regarding slaves.

Privateering was an age-old practice in the Mediterranean. North African rulers engaged in it increasingly in the late sixteenth and early seventeenth century because it was so lucrative, and because their merchant vessels, formerly a major source of income, were not permitted to enter European ports.

Thus wicked Black guys like this one, routinely attacked European Ships. And do you know what they did???

-

Those dastardly villains took fresh, virginal, Albino flowers like yourself, and wickedly deflowered them! Oh the horrors.

And after they were through with them, do you know what they did with them?

-

That's right, the SLAVE market. (Told you that you were partially right).

And do you know what Crystal_Ball? Those wicked Negroes loved taking and defiling fresh, virginal, Albino flowers like yourself, so much, that they destroyed thousands of French, Spanish, Italian and British ships, and long stretches of coast in Spain and Italy were almost completely abandoned by their inhabitants, discouraging settlement until the 19th century.

From the 16th to 19th century, pirates captured an estimated 800,000 to 1.25 million Europeans as slaves, mainly from seaside villages in Italy, Spain, and Portugal, but also from France, Britain, the Netherlands, Ireland and as far away as Iceland and North America.

And what did they do with the Albino Boys that they took?
Well, I shudder to think!

-

And you mentioned that Blacks were the Harem guards, well right you were, for this guy!

Just look at that virginal flower, and the wicked look on that dastards face - he was probably pretty big too - you know how they are. Hope it didn't hurt too much.

-

So what happened to those fresh, virginal, Albino flowers, like yourself, after the Privates were finally forced to stop privateering?

Well, at that point, they were only good for one thing.

-

But ALAS!

The French colonized Algeria in 1830. And with that, millions of French flowed in.

These French colonizers didn't mind that these fresh, virginal, Albino flowers, like yourself, had been so basely defiled by those wicked Negroes.

So as you can see, they took these former flowers, and made honest women of them.

-

Lioness opened the thread: "what do you get when you cross a Negroid with a Caucasian?"

Her guesses:

a) an Afrocaucasian

b) a Caucanegroid

c) the future

North Africa is the perfect place to investigate the question NOW - Ancient Europe USED to be the perfect place to investigate it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So lets follow the lives of fresh, virginal, European Albino flowers like Crystal_Ball, who were so basely defiled by those wicked Black Berber pirates - like this guy.

(This guy isn't skinny for nothing. That's a lot of work!)

-

As was pointed out earlier, after the pirates were done with them, they had to make a living in whatever way they could. So some sold that good ole money maker.

-

Those who refused the indignity; well, unfortunately they paid a price.

-

Now of course, women in the worlds oldest profession often get pregnant in the course of performing their duties.

So here is where we get to answer Lioness question:

"what do you get when you cross a Negroid with a Caucasian?"

-

-  -

-

AND YES! ONCE THE FRENCH CAME - EVEN THE BOYS HAD TO WORK!

-

So what to call them?

Well for me, Mulatto is sufficient. But of course, they now have local names for themselves.

quote:

Well for me, Mulatto is sufficient. But of course, they now have local names for themselves.[/b] [/QB]

but Mike you could call anybody, even yourself who is not as black as this guy a mulatto

-

^Quite TRUE!

Mike111 - Those people still look Algerian NONE of those women look European or Negroid.

That skinny guy is an EUNUCH and in Ottoman Empire only slaves who had their balls cut off were guards in Harem that is fact! it was probably same in Algeria.

I know about Barbary Pirates and FEW Southern European were women taken as slaves but they had little to NO genetic impact on Berber People. They have always looked that way.

If Algerians were "Mullato" as you claim them to be they would wouldn't look like they do now and they certainly wouldn't have straight or wavy hair.

Dose this women look European or Negroid to you?!? No she doesn't she has classic North African features of Caucasoid of Mediterranean verity like majority of North Africans.

-

Now of course, the ignorant will say that Black men treat fresh, virginal, European Albino flowers like Crystal_Ball poorly.

Nothing could be farther from the truth!

While they are in "Favor", they are treated with the greatest love and tenderness.

-

And they have every luxury that money can buy!

-

-

And they are waited-on, hand and foot.

-

Entertained by the servants.

-

Guarded by diligent guards, who would rather die, than let another get some.

-

And when the time finally comes, when the master is no longer desirous of her services.

THERE IS HEARTBREAK!

-

AND OF COURSE, THEN THE MASTER HAS TO GO OUT AND GET A "NEW" ONE!

-

^Sometimes, the master may get "Two"

-

What the hell are you talking about?!?! Half of those are from Ottoman Empire.

Those men aren't Black they were North African or Ottoman Turk.

quote:
What the hell are you talking about?!?! Half of those are from Ottoman Empire.

Those men aren't Black they were North African or Ottoman Turk.

Ottoman Turk.

-

North African

-

-

-

-

-

-

quote:
Mike111 - Those people still look Algerian NONE of those women look European or Negroid.

I know about Barbary Pirates and FEW Southern European were women taken as slaves but they had little to NO genetic impact on Berber People. They have always looked that way.

If Algerians were "Mullato" as you claim them to be they would wouldn't look like they do now and they certainly wouldn't have straight or wavy hair.

Did everybody get that?

Damn, this kid is stupid!

Lioness, even you wouldn't say something THAT stupid, would you?

What do you bet that this kid is from a farm in Iowa or someplace like that?

Being a farm girl from Iowa, Crystal_Ball may not know how you get these.

-

But I bet she knows how you get Sheep with Human Heads!
Hehe.

quote:

Oh yes, you still believe in that silly fiction of limited, narrow set of phenotype called "true negroid". Notice however that there is no "true caucasoid" look since for you caucasoids vary but not negroids, huh?

I take it then that all these North Africans are Cacasoids as well...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

^ All Berbers.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

Do what you are calling Berber Caucasoids originate in Africa or did they come form somewhere else?

Good question. It seems Euronuts like Crystal_Balls love to call many populations outside of the actual Caucasus as "Caucasoid". Not only Europeans but even peoples in Africa both North and East. Due to the finds of prehistoric peoples in Kenya and Tanzania with so-called Caca-soid features there are Euronuts who claim East Africa to be the origin of Caca-soids and not the Caucasus. So why are they called such in the first place?

^ Most of the people you posted look like they have mixed with Berbers and are clearly not true Berbers expect for few.

According to Macaulay et al. 1999, "33.3% of Mozabite Berber mtDNAs have a Arabian Peninsula ancestry, probably having arrived in North Africa ∼50,000 years ago, and 21.5% have an origin in sub-Saharan Africa. Europe appears to be the source of many of 45.2% of their ancestry

21.5% of Berbers have sub-Saharan ancestry in them North Africa use to be populated by black people if you didnt know

Ancestry of Berbers
45.2% White
33.3% Arabian
21.5% Black

quote:

Most of the people you posted look like they have mixed with Berbers and are clearly not true Berbers expect for few.

When will you get it through your thick crystal skull that the original Berbers ARE black! As blacks are aboriginal to North Africa as they are to the rest of Africa!

quote:
According to Macaulay et al. 1999, "33.3% of Mozabite Berber mtDNAs have a Arabian Peninsula ancestry, probably having arrived in North Africa ∼50,000 years ago, and 21.5% have an origin in sub-Saharan Africa. Europe appears to be the source of many of 45.2% of their ancestry
Yes this is true for most Berbers living in the coastal areas which is why they have their hybrid or "mulatto" look. However, all the Berbers whose pictures I posted are NOT Mozabites or coastal types. Most of those pictures are of the Siwa Berbers of Egypt who are the most isolated and thus pristine. Others are from Jebel Nafusa in Libya.

quote:
21.5% of Berbers have sub-Saharan ancestry in them North Africa use to be populated by black people if you didnt know

Ancestry of Berbers
45.2% White
33.3% Arabian
21.5% Black

Irrelevant. As the Sahara did not always exist so of course black people use to populate North Africa and they still do. Also, to what Berber group do these percentages above represent??

Posted by argyle104 (Member # 14634) on :

Folks have you all noticed that Djehuti parrots the same old nonsense over and over and over and over, again and again and again. He just parrots what his idol rasol (who ran away from the forum after numerous intellectual thrashings from me by the way).

The poor dumb bastard hasn't had an original thought on these forums since he's been on them.

Djehuti..........

Moleeeesssssss on your toeeeeeeeeeeessssssss.

argyle104 - I must say that I think your attack on Djehuti is unfair. Have you never had a girlfriend who would do "Everything" except go "All-the-way"?

I'm sure that you understood that there was some deep psychological barrier that had to be overcome, before you could fully consummate the relationship. Well Djehuti has the same problem. Insults and abuse will not get it for you, so try a little tenderness.

Lets look at what he said, perhaps that will give us a clue as to what the impediment might be.

Djehuti quote: When will you get it through your thick crystal skull that the original Berbers ARE black! As blacks are aboriginal to North Africa as they are to the rest of Africa!

That's correct - nothing wrong there.

Djehuti quote: Yes this is true for most Berbers living in the coastal areas which is why they have their hybrid or "mulatto" look. However, all the Berbers whose pictures I posted are NOT Mozabites or coastal types. Most of those pictures are of the Siwa Berbers of Egypt who are the most isolated and thus pristine. Others are from Jebel Nafusa in Libya.

Also true, no problem so far.

Djehuti quote: It seems Euronuts like Crystal_Balls love to call many populations outside of the actual Caucasus as "Caucasoid". Not only Europeans but even peoples in Africa both North and East. Due to the finds of prehistoric peoples in Kenya and Tanzania with so-called Caca-soid features there are Euronuts who claim East Africa to be the origin of Caca-soids and not the Caucasus. So why are they called such in the first place?

AH HA - THERE IT IS!!!

The Caucasus's is the place of origin of Caucasoid: i.e. White people (Albinos).

Clearly, his hang-up, is his refusal to accept that Whites are merely the Albinos of Black people - and NOT a real race.

So lets check it, lets see if we can find those White people who were living in the Caucasus region in ancient times.

Was it this guy in Romania 36,000 years ago?
Nah, I don't think so!

-

Well was it this guy living in Ukraine 34,000 years ago?

Nah, I don't think so!

-

Oh wait, doesn't Djehuti always say that those Blacks above; CHANGED to WHITE Suddenly?

-

Okay, that means that at about 6,000 years ago we will see those new White people for SURE - here goes!

So is this them - the NEW White people?

I dunno, they still look pretty Black to me!

-

So how about this guy at Varna?

Nah, no way, that is a Black mans Skull!

-

So how about the first great civilization in the Caucasus's - Colchis.

Colchis

The Eastern Black Sea region was home to the well-developed bronze age culture, known as the Colchian culture. In at least some parts of Colchis, the process of urbanization seems to have been well advanced by the end of the second millennium B.C, centuries before Greek settlement. The Colchian Late Bronze Age (15th to 8th Centurys B.C.) saw the development of significant skill in the smelting and casting of metals, that began long before this skill was mastered in Europe. Sophisticated farming implements were made, and the fertile, well-watered lowlands with their mild climate, promoted the growth of progressive agricultural techniques.

According to Greek mythology, Colchis was a fabulously wealthy land situated on the mysterious periphery of the heroic world. Here in the sacred grove of the war god Ares, King Aeëtes hung the Golden Fleece until it was seized by Jason and the Argonauts. Colchis was also the land where the mythological Prometheus was punished by being chained to a mountain while an eagle ate at his liver, for revealing to humanity the secret of fire. The Amazons also were said to be from Colchis. The main mythical characters from Colchis are Aeëtes, Medea, Absyrtus, Chalciope, Circe, Eidyia, Pasiphaë.

So this MUST be it - the FIRST WHITE PEOPLE IN EUROPE - FINALLY!!!

Okay, but does anyone remember what Herodotus said about the Colchis?

Quote: "they are black-skinned and have woolly hair" Oh Ya, that's it!

So damnit, where ARE those damn White people?
I'm trying to help Djehuti have a normal life, I want him to go on, find a nice girl, have a normal sex life, and have babies, and I need to find White people to help me do it, so where the hell are they????

Okay, lets check back with Herodotus, maybe he saw some White people, while he was roaming around that area.

In Herodotus's "History of the Persian Wars" He says this: The Budini of Gelonus (east-central Ukraine), they have all deep blue eyes, and bright red hair.

Oh, oh, "deep blue eyes, and bright red hair". Damn Djehuti, that seals it! No way that I can help you! Sorry man, that describes ALBINOS!

But listen man, you saw that I tried to save you. But it just wasn't to be - The truth is the truth.

Listen Djehuti, I'm starting to think that you may have a yen for some of that Red-Neck Albino P in Georgia. And that you just can't stand to think of it as something unnatural.

Listen man, once the lights go out, it's all the same color. Have at it, but just remember - the children - they will inherit from her too.

Posted by Brada-Anansi (Member # 16371) on :

Mike stop playing the Colchis wherever they came from were supposedly foreigners..African imperialism under Amenemhet and Senwosret the whole point of the Herodutus report was their strangeness to the area by their looks and practices

"For the people of Colchis are evidently Egyptian, and this I perceived for myself before I heard it from others. So when I had come to consider the matter I asked them both; and the Colchians had remembrance of the Egyptians more than the Egyptians of the Colchians; but the Egyptians said they believed that the Colchians were a portion of the army of Sesostris. That this was so I conjectured myself not only because they are dark-skinned and have curly hair (this of itself amounts to nothing, for there are other races which are so), but also still more because the Colchians, Egyptians, and Ethiopians alone of all the races of men have practised circumcision from the first. The Phenicians and the Syrians who dwell in Palestine confess themselves that they have learnt it from the Egyptians, and the Syrians about the river Thermodon and the river Parthenios, and the Macronians, who are their neighbours, say that they have learnt it lately from the Colchians. These are the only races of men who practise circumcision, and these evidently practise it in the same manner as the Egyptians. Of the Egyptians themselves however and the Ethiopians, I am not able to say which learnt from the other, for undoubtedly it is a most ancient custom; but that the other nations learnt it by intercourse with the Egyptians, this among others is to me a strong proof, namely that those of the Phenicians who have intercourse with Hellas cease to follow the example of the Egyptians in this matter, and do not circumcise their children."

-

calling them albinos would have stopped it ????

Djehuti - Don't feel bad, you are not the only one made schizophrenic by these Albino issues.

Even Albinos themselves have the same problem. Check this out.

As we know, Amazons also were said to be from Colchis, i.e. black-skinned and have woolly haired.

But the Albinos have chosen to depict Amazons like this.

-

Or this.

-

But even Albinos, sometimes have a few scruples. I mean they don't WANT to be known as degenerate liars. So sometimes they do things like THIS.

Amazon preparing for a battle (Queen Antiop or Armed Venus), by Pierre-Eugène-Emile Hébert 1860 (National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.)

-

Do you see what they did Djehuti?

Instead of using the typical White marble, they used Bronze. Then they made the statue JUST close enough to Albino, so that an Albinos mind could do the rest of the work.

But if a Black person took issue with the depiction, they could say: What? We didn't make her White, which we know would be contradictory to known history!

He, he, just like you DJ, the Albinos are in quite a bind!

Brada-Anansi - My, my, What a disappointment you have turned out to be!

Here, lets try reading comprehension 101.

I conjectured myself not only because they are dark-skinned and have curly hair (this of itself amounts to nothing, for there are other races which are so), but also still more because the Colchians, Egyptians, and Ethiopians alone of all the races of men have practised circumcision from the first.

Brada-Anansi - I'm starting to think that you are Black, like Jari is Black. Please say it ain't so!

quote:

I conjectured

realconjecture.com

-

Mike's innovative anthropological method has enabled him to determine race by ass fattness

This is a topic deserving of it's own thread
   -
The Amazons of their day according to the Greeks or at-least this vase

There were different Amazon women at different periods some apparently white and others black as shown by the Greek vases above.
Nugaymath Turquia was the leader of a contingent of 300 Black Moorish Amazon Queens with their heads shaven, leaving only a top knot. They were described as "negresses" and were members of the Almoravid Dynasties which occupied Spain in 1086AD.
 -
The Dahomey Amazons were a Fon all-female military regiment of the Kingdom of Dahomey. They were so named by Western observers and historians due to their similarity to the legendary Amazons described by the Ancient Greeks.

http://fyeahafrica.tumblr.com/post/3208407380/fyeahblackhistory-the-dahomey-amazons-the

Mike
quote:
I conjectured myself not only because they are dark-skinned and have curly hair (this of itself amounts to nothing, for there are other races which are so), but also still more because the Colchians, Egyptians, and Ethiopians alone of all the races of men have practised circumcision from the first
is entirely right Mike except these guys seemed out of place in the area hence the comparing them to Africans like Ethiopians and Egyptians for they were unlike others in the area.

Brada-Anansi - "There were different Amazon women at different periods some apparently white and others black as shown by the Greek vases above."

What, Albinos JUST started with bogus depictions?

Oh contraire, they have been at it from the first.

BTW - The Amazons were a "Nation" of all-female warriors. How then could some of them be Black and some White? I'm sure you know that in that context, Nation is the SAME as CLAN, i.e. they were all related.

If you believe the Greeks were Albinos then they were the one who started this..and one cannot build a nation of women only, that meant they most likely form a body from different sources coming together where they hold all the cards in some sorta sister hood tired of us males messing with them kinda thingy or in most cases formed by male themselves like a King of old or an eccentric North African ruler named Gaddaffy.

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
If you believe the Greeks were Albinos then they were the one who started this..and one cannot build a nation of women only, that meant they most likely form a body from different sources coming together where they hold all the cards in some sorta sister hood tired of us males messing with them kinda thingy or in most cases formed by male themselves like a King of old or an eccentric North African ruler named Gaddaffy.

Brada-Anansi - Have I heard you correctly - The Amazons were GREEKS!!!!!

Or were you saying that the Amazons did not exist UNTIL the Greeks DISCOVERED them!!!!

Only the Albino mind has such powers of DELUSION!

Mike
quote:
Brada-Anansi - Have I heard you correctly - The Amazons were GREEKS!!!!! Or were you saying that the Amazons did not exist UNTIL the Greeks DISCOVERED them!!!!
No not really I was referring to the vases made by the Greeks
 -
Btw did you read Herodotus the histories cover to cover?..well the Amazons ended marrying men although they kept their martial practices and freedom.

^ I don't know what Amazons have to do with anything, but according to the Greeks' own sources there were two races of Amazons. The first and most ancient were the Gorgon Amazons of Libya who were said to be allies of the Egyptians in their war against Atlantis. These were said to have disappeared by the end of the Bronze Age. The second race of Amazons were the Themiscyrans of Asia Minor who ranged to the Caucasus and were noted for being allies of the Trojans during the Trojan War. The Themiscyrans were also credited for founding cities and especially temples and holy sites throughout much of Asia Minor, but these too became extinct by the time Greeks began colonizing Asia Minor.

Perhaps the only thing Amazons have to do with Algeria is that there are rock paintings depicting armed women particularly with bows.

^Greek sources???

Djehuti PLEASE, don't tell me that you have swallowed that Albino nonsense about White Greeks being intelligent inventive people!

Those people were former illiterate Asian steppe nomads. What the hell would they have known?

They ran around Europe marveling at what Blacks were, and what they had built, and understood NONE of it.

So they created MYTHS to explain all that they did not understand - which was EVERYTHING!

Finally, when they had learned to read and write, their FIRST historian: Hecataeus of Miletus (550–476 B.C.), says this "Hecataeus of Miletus thus speaks: I write what I deem true; for the stories of the Greeks are manifold and seem to me ridiculous".

^ My post above is not for idiot ignoramuses like YOU who refuse to listen to reason or evidence but would rather believe in fictional tales of Europeans being albinos! My post is for intelligent people so that excludes your ass!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com