This is topic Egyptsearch is dying in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004783

Posted by ausar (Member # 1797) on :

Just wanted to write everybody that Egyptsearch might expire within a year. The plug may be pulled February 2012. Whatever you have posted here then please archive it on your computer. I will try my best to contact the owner. Everybody else has deserted the other sections. Enjoy it while you can.

Posted by IronLion (Member # 16412) on :

too bad...

Posted by .Charlie Bass. (Member # 10328) on :

It will be a sad day for the trolls who will no longer have a forum to constantly spam and troll their repetitive BS without moderation, anguishofbeingahousenegro, Confirming Truth, Rahoteop101 and Perahu are going to be crushed when that day comes. The vets and intelligent posters have no worry, lol, we have a plan.

Posted by anguishofbeing (Member # 16736) on :

^ says the "black nationalist" jesus freak who doesn't think the color of his god is important. contradictory ignoramus. lol

Posted by alTakruri (Member # 10195) on :

Are the spambots going to be let loose in here
anytime soon like in some of the other forums?

Posted by Confirming Truth (Member # 17678) on :

Give us a fudging break! Afrocentrism is a dying dinosaur on its way out. Deal with it!

quote:
Originally posted by .Charlie Bass.:
It will be a sad day for the trolls who will no longer have a forum to constantly spam and troll their repetitive BS without moderation, anguishofbeingahousenegro, Confirming Truth, Rahoteop101 and Perahu are going to be crushed when that day comes. The vets and intelligent posters have no worry, lol, we have a plan.

Posted by Sundjata (Member # 13096) on :

quote:

^Indeed.

Posted by Truthcentric (Member # 3735) on :

quote:

Exactly what I think.

quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
^ says the "black nationalist" jesus freak who doesn't think the color of his god is important. contradictory ignoramus. lol

You sound worried and desperate at ES impending closure, if you were as intelligent as you think you are you wouldn't worry, is trolling that vital to you?

Well I could always go over to Anthroscope and watch you entertain trolls over there too. lol

quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
Well I could always go over to Anthroscope and watch you entertain trolls over there too. lol

And how frequent do I post there moron?

As long as the Euro trolls entertain your dumbass.

Posted by Egmond Codfried (Member # 15683) on :

The holocaust will start 2012-2016

Posted by Djehuti (Member # 6698) on :

Well, it was fun while it lasted.
quote:
Originally posted by Confirmed Idiot:

Give us a fudging break! Afrocentrism is a dying dinosaur on its way out. Deal with it!

Yes and even though Egypt is in Africa it is not African. We know the game. [Wink]

Posted by Ish Gebor (Member # 18264) on :

We will maintain it.

Progress in work.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com