This is topic Why is medieval Christian art so different from modern art? in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005130

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

Of course that is a rhetorical question. Medieval art traces the gradual transition from Black hegemony in Europe, to the hegemony of the Germanics. Which eventually resulted in racism, and the attempt to write Blacks out of European history.

-
This wall painting, depicting the Healing of the Paralytic, is the earliest known representation of Jesus, dating from about 235 AD. The painting was found in 1921 on the left-hand wall of the baptismal chamber of the house-church at Dura-Europos on the Euphrates River in modern Syria. It is now part of the Dura Europos collection at the Yale University Gallery of Fine Arts.

-
This fresco of the Good Shepherd was found on the ceiling of the Vault of Lucina in the Catacomb of Callixtus in Rome. The construction of the vault itself has been dated to the second half of the 2nd century, but the use of the red and green lines to divide the space (similar to the chambers under San Sebastiano) has suggested the first half or middle of the 3rd century for this fresco.

The image of Jesus as the Good Shepherd was an especially popular motif in the early Christian centuries. It was based in several biblical passages, including the 23rd Psalm and sayings of Jesus, and is also an adaptation of a popular pagan image.

-
This fresco of Christ Among the Apostles is in an arcosolium of the Crypt of Ampliatus in the Catacombs of St. Domitilla in Rome. The Catacombs of Domitilla date from the 2nd through 4th centuries. According to W.F. Volbach, "The extent to which the type of the apostolic group as been developed suggests a 4th-century origin" for this particular fresco.

-

-

-

-

-

Watch the transition now from "Pure-Black" depictions, to more "Mulatto" like depictions.

-  -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posted by malibudusul (Member # 19346) on :

Great topic.
There are pictures that I've ever seen.
Updated the site

Posted by malibudusul (Member # 19346) on :

Brazil
Our Lady of Aparecida

-

Now I know why she is black.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Aparecida

Posted by the lioness (Member # 17353) on :

Typical Mike distortions/cherry picks
Let's look at a Mike "quality" photo compared to a better quality photo:

lil Mikey's version:

-

Better qulity photo of the same image exposes Mike's deception:
 -
catacomb painting, Christ

But will Mike put up the better quality photo on his website?
No, he wants to mislead you

Take the better quality photo put it into a photo editing program, increase contrast, the lights become lighter and the darks become darker, middle tones are diminished.
You have Mike's version, more dramatic but less accurate.
For example look at the white highlights in lil Mikey's version, the whitest areas are too brightly white for something of that age.
I exposed this same sort of inaccuracy in another photo from Mike's Pompeii thread:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005092

same situation
Mike's website frequently relies on poor reproductions to distort facts

^Damn Bitch, I can't really tell if you are more degenerately stupid, or liar. Either way, you are a totally fuched-up, sorry excuse for humanity.

Stupid Bitch, compare the last boys on either side, can your decrepit eyes detect that they are MUCH SHORTER?????

IT'S A COPY FOOL!!!!

Posted by cassiterides (Member # 18409) on :

Ancient Galilean Mosaic -

-

Another -

-

Nothing black about them, in fact several are pale blondes.

Posted by Whatbox (Member # 10819) on :

While admittedly lioness can be .. slow, I have to say I don't know about these, these seem (know offense to anyone who is Euro) of shaky quality.

What I won't doubt are the St. Maurice, Black Madonna lookin figures, and .. yeah, even the Coptic Christ & disciples you implicitly regarded as "pure" looks kind of racially ambiguous.

Better examples in old European art:

-

this site (since it's not showing up in the post)

close up:

-

Abraham and Sarah meet pharaoh, 11th century Christian Byzantine depiction. If I recall too, in rhyme in "Dante's Inferno" when describing how certainly black something (I think bile) is they go "black as those who reside on the Nile".

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
Typical Mike distortions/cherry picks
Let's look at a Mike "quality" photo compared to a better quality photo:

lil Mikey's version: (edit: cropped photo showing NINE heads)

-

Better quality photo of the same image exposes Mike's deception:

(edit: uncropped photo showing all ELEVEN heads,LOL)

-
catacomb painting, Christ

But will Mike put up the better quality photo on his website?
No, he wants to mislead you

Take the better quality photo put it into a photo editing program, increase contrast, the lights become lighter and the darks become darker, middle tones are diminished.
You have Mike's version, more dramatic but less accurate.
For example look at the white highlights in lil Mikey's version, the whitest areas are too brightly white for something of that age.
I exposed this same sort of inaccuracy in another photo from Mike's Pompeii thread:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005092

same situation
Mike's website frequently relies on poor reproductions to distort facts

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^Damn Bitch, I can't really tell if you are more degenerately stupid, or liar. Either way, you are a totally fuched-up, sorry excuse for humanity.

Stupid Bitch, compare the last boys on either side, can your decrepit eyes detect that they are MUCH SHORTER?????

IT'S A COPY FOOL!!!!

dumbo, it's the exact same painting. This is funny

the depths of your lies are surpising. I will respectfully illustate.
At the top of this post the second better quality color photo has ELEVEN HEADS.
The first photo above it, yours, has NINE.
The only difference apart from the quality of the photo is that the photo you posted is cropped. The left and right part of the painting is cut off by the framing of the photo.
This being completely obvious, a head on either side is not even showing, reducing the number form eleven to nine.
The only thing "much shorter" is your brain.

Now apologize to the lioness for your error

* it's too easy .
 -

^^^Mike, maybe you can mess with this photo, negrofy it

ausar - Isn't this about the time when you're supposed to step in?
This creature Lioness has obviously gone-off. Now it can't even differentiate obvious differences in pictures. And as a result, is ruining this thread with nonsense. I'm not telling you what to do, but it's plain, you must do something.

Posted by IronLion (Member # 16412) on :

quote:
 -

^^^Mike, maybe you can mess with this photo, negrofy it [/QB]

Lionese my dearest Duncey,

What is the photo above showing? Christ and his apostles? LMBAO!!! [Razz]

Please explain your point to me again?

Thanks

Lion!

Whatbox - the point of the thread, is to show how Christian art transitioned from Black art, to Mulatto art, to the White art we have today.

You say that this is ambiguous:

-

Maybe so, but compare it to modern Coptic religious art!

-

Earliest depiction of Jesus and mary from the western art (Book of Kells) -

-

So much for those ''Black Madonna's'' when the earliest artwork of mary (and Jesus) in Europe shows her as white skinned and Jesus even as red-golden haired.

So quite clearly mike is wrong that the art changed from black the white, when the earliest art shows mary as white.

cassiterides - Like your fellow Albino Lioness, you are a totally disgusting degenerate liar.

Even this bogus description from your fellow Albinos at Wiki, exposes your degeneracy.

Damn you Albinos are disgusting!
Stupid and Disgusting!

The Book of Kells (Irish: Leabhar Cheanannais) (Dublin, Trinity College Library, MS A. I. (58), sometimes known as the Book of Columba) is an illuminated manuscript Gospel book in Latin, containing the four Gospels of the New Testament together with various prefatory texts and tables. It was created by Celtic monks ca. 800 or slightly earlier. The text of the Gospels is largely drawn from the Vulgate, although it also includes several passages drawn from the earlier versions of the Bible known as the Vetus Latina. It is a masterwork of Western calligraphy and represents the pinnacle of Insular illumination. It is also widely regarded as Ireland's finest national treasure.

What have i lied about?

The earliest depiction of Mary and jesus in western art is from the Book of Kells (folio 7 29v). I own a handcopy of it.

This is basic historical knowledge.

http://historymedren.about.com/od/bookofkell1/ig/Book-of-Kells-Images/Madonna-and-Child.htm

''This image of the Madonna and Child surrounded by angels appears on Folio 7 of the Book of Kells. It is the earliest known depiction of the Madonna and Child in western European art.''

As i said - earliest depiction of the Madonna or mary and Jesus.

They are white. Even Jesus is red-blonde.

Sorry the facts don't agree with your pseudo-history...

I would like to know though how you explain this. Are you going to say the picture is another fake?

Lying Albino scum, get your disgusting self out of here!

BTW, I do see how you are trying to split hairs. But that is of no consequence, in true Albino fashion, your overall intent is to lie and distort. So get lost, you disgusting Albino piece of runny sh1t.

-

Posted by xyyman (Member # 13597) on :

Quote:” Even Jesus is red-blonde”
Ha!Ha! Ha! These clowns are really wacky. More nonsensical fucgkery from the high school dropout. Even if the Jesus thing was real, the pics of Jesus many have in their homes do NOT fit the phenotype of people of the Levant. Even the current squatters (Turks/Arabs) that now occupy the region do not resemble those pics.

You probably spend most of your time watching reality TV shows . . .don’t you? Here is a hint. . .They are not real. Jeeze!!!

Pick up a book instead. Do some authentic research. Educate yourself.

Man! you people live in La La Land

^ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_of_Montserrat

Dates to the 12th century AD. 300 or so years after the Book of Kells.

Book of Kells made from c.750-800 AD contains the earliest Madonna and child -

-

Somehow i don't think this will end up on your site. [Roll Eyes] As lioness said, you aren't interested in the truth. Your website is nothing but lies and distortion.

=======

According to the earliest apocrypha, Jesus was fair skinned, reddish haired and blue eyed. This is of course not a surprise to anyone who studies the geneaology of Jesus in Luke and Matthew which list various fair haired ancestors of Jesus e.g. King David who is described as red haired in 1 Samuel 16: 12.

The fact of the matter is Jesus was Caucasoid and probably derived his fair hair from Amorite blood which entered the Davidic bloodline.

^Fool!

From Wiki - lying White boy central.

The Virgin of Montserrat is a statue of the Virgin Mary and infant Christ venerated at the Santa Maria de Montserrat monastery in the Montserrat mountain in Catalonia. It is one of the black Madonnas of Europe, hence its familiar Catalan name, la Moreneta ("The little dark-skinned one"). Believed by some to have been carved in Jerusalem in the early days of the Church, it is more likely a Romanesque sculpture in wood from the late 12th century.

Think about it people, done in the 12th century when the Albinos were already taking over? Good example of how the Whites lie though.

Yeah! and he walked on water and turned water into wine. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
=======

According to the earliest apocrypha, Jesus was fair skinned, reddish haired and blue eyed. This is of course not a surprise to anyone who studies the geneaology of Jesus in Luke and Matthew which list various fair haired ancestors of Jesus e.g. King David who is described as red haired in 1 Samuel 16: 12.

The fact of the matter is Jesus was Caucasoid and probably derived his fair hair from Amorite blood which entered the Davidic bloodline.

quote:
=======

cassiterides - I know that you, like Lioness, is a mentally defective Albino, incapable of embarrassment when your lies are exposed.

But it is getting to be tiring doing this. So please try to remember; I have access to a lot more than you do. So when you lie, which is always, I will demonstrate your lie!

1 Samuel 16

King James Version (KJV)

10Again, Jesse made seven of his sons to pass before Samuel. And Samuel said unto Jesse, The LORD hath not chosen these.

11And Samuel said unto Jesse, Are here all thy children? And he said, There remaineth yet the youngest, and, behold, he keepeth the sheep. And Samuel said unto Jesse, Send and fetch him: for we will not sit down till he come hither.

12And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he.

13Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the LORD came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
[QB] Yeah! and he walked on water and turned water into wine. [Roll Eyes]

You are clearly a simpleton who has never studied the ethnology of the Levant and ancient near east. These areas in ancient times were penetrated by fair haired Aryans (Indo-Europeans) and in isolated pockets as far as India you can still find these Aryans.

Go read a history book. I presume you take the retarded view all ancient middle-easteners and asians were brown skinned and dark haired.

Posted by Marc Washington (Member # 10979) on :

[Cass writes] What have i lied about?

The earliest depiction of Mary and jesus in western art is from the Book of Kells (folio 7 29v).

[Marc writes] The depictions of Mary and Jesus are derived from Isis and Baby Horus as #8 shows:

-

http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Real.People/02-16-800-00-12.html

quote:
1 Samuel 16

King James Version (KJV)

10Again, Jesse made seven of his sons to pass before Samuel. And Samuel said unto Jesse, The LORD hath not chosen these.

11And Samuel said unto Jesse, Are here all thy children? And he said, There remaineth yet the youngest, and, behold, he keepeth the sheep. And Samuel said unto Jesse, Send and fetch him: for we will not sit down till he come hither.

12And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he.

13Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the LORD came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.

^ See verse 12. ''ruddy'' = red. The Hebrew is admoni, read any Hebrew Lexicon.

Admoni = red hair.

Bible in Basic English translation -

''So he sent and made him come in. Now he had red hair and beautiful eyes and pleasing looks. And the Lord said, Come, put the oil on him, for this is he''

King David was red-haired.

Clearly this is a problem for afrocentrics as negroids are not redheads.

[Marc writes] The depictions of Mary and Jesus are derived from Isis and Baby Horus as #8 shows:
========

And yet Horus was traditionally a white skinned god.

According to the ancient writer Plutarch (Isis and Osiris, 22 359 E):

''Typhon was red in complexion, Horus white, and Osiris dark''

http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Plutarch/Moralia/Isis_and_Osiris*/B.html

Hammurabi in the Code of Hammurabi is described as the ''white king'' and ''white potent''. Mike111 claims this is a false translation, yet he has overlooked the fact in the code, Hammurabi is described as having ruled over the ''black headed people'' (black haired). Quite clearly therefore Hammaurabi was a blonde. A fair haired, white king.

Amazing how the afrocentrics completely reverse Hammurabi from a blonde haired white man, to a negro with a black afro.

[Cass writes] Quite clearly therefore Hammaurabi was a blonde. A fair haired, white king.

[Marc writes} Really? White in a sun-burned land? And where does this come from?

-

http://www.beforebc.de/Related.Subjects/Hammurabi.&.10.C/02-16-500-00-03.html

[Cass writes] ''So he sent and made him come in. Now he had red hair and beautiful eyes and pleasing looks. And the Lord said, Come, put the oil on him, for this is he''

Clearly this is a problem for afrocentrics as negroids are not redheads.

[Marc writes] ?????????????????

Mike. Haven’t we gone over this fact a few times with this fellow in the last two weeks (not to mention the previous year!)?

What goes?

-  -

-

quote:
Hammurabi in the Code of Hammurabi is described as the ''white king'' and ''white potent''. Mike111 claims this is a false translation, yet he has overlooked the fact in the code, Hammurabi is described as having ruled over the ''black headed people'' (black haired). Quite clearly therefore Hammaurabi was a blonde. A fair haired, white king.

Amazing how the afrocentrics completely reverse Hammurabi from a blonde haired white man, to a negro with a black afro.

He, he, I told you that when you lied I would expose your lies.

Hell, now is a good time to demonstrate the lies of other degenerate lying Albinos just like you.

HAMMURABI'S CODE OF LAWS

Translated by L. W. King - a lying Albino piece of sh1t just like cassiterides and Lioness.

Letters and Inscriptions of Hammurabi (1898)

When Anu the Sublime, King of the Anunaki, and Bel, the lord of Heaven and earth, who decreed the fate of the land, assigned to Marduk, the over-ruling son of Ea, God of righteousness, dominion over earthly man, and made him great among the Igigi, they called Babylon by his illustrious name, made it great on earth, and founded an everlasting kingdom in it, whose foundations are laid so solidly as those of heaven and earth; then Anu and Bel called by name me, Hammurabi, the exalted prince, who feared God, to bring about the rule of righteousness in the land, to destroy the wicked and the evil-doers; so that the strong should not harm the weak; so that I should rule over the black-headed people like Shamash, and enlighten the land, to further the well-being of mankind. Hammurabi, the prince, called of Bel am I, making riches and increase, enriching Nippur and Dur-ilu beyond compare, sublime patron of E-kur; who reestablished Eridu and purified the worship of E-apsu; who conquered the four quarters of the world, made great the name of Babylon, rejoiced the heart of Marduk, his lord who daily pays his devotions in Saggil; the royal scion whom Sin made; who enriched Ur; the humble, the reverent, who brings wealth to Gish-shir-gal; the white king, heard of Shamash, the mighty, who again laid the foundations of Sippara; who clothed the gravestones of Malkat with green; who made E-babbar great, which is like the heavens.

The Complete Harper Translation
(English translation follows the Sumerian text)

The Code of Hammurabi King of Babylon about 2250 B.C. Autographed Text Transliteration Translation Glossary Index of Subjects Lists of Proper Names Signs Numerals Corrections and Erasures with Map Fronticepiece and Photograph of Text, by Robert Francis Harper (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1904).

Harper, Robert Francis - 8 October 1864 - 5/6 August 1914. Birthplace New Concord, OH. Specialization Assyriology. Major works: Assyrian and Babylonian Letters Belonging to the Kouyunjik Collections of the British Museum (ABL 1-14), Chicago 1892-1914 The Code of Hammurabi, King of Babylon about 2250 B. C., Chicago 1904
Associate Professor, University of Chicago, 1892- Professor, University of Chicago.

When the lofty Anu, king of the Anunnaki, and Bel, lord of heaven and earth, he who determines the destiny of the land, committed the rule of all mankind to Marduk, the chief son of Ea; when they made him great among the Igigi; when they pronounced the lofty name of Babylon; when they made it famous among the quarters of the world and in its midst established an everlasting kingdom whose foundations were firm as heaven and earth—at that time, Anu and Bel called me, Hammurabi, the exalted prince, the worshiper of the gods, to cause justice to prevail in the land, to destroy the wicked and the evil, to prevent the strong from oppressing the weak, to go forth like the Sun over the Black Head Race, to enlighten the land and to further the welfare of the people. Hammurabi, the governor named by Bel, am I, who brought about plenty and abundance; who made everything for Nippur and Durilu complete; the exalted supporter of E-kur; the wise king, who restored Eridu to its place; who purified (Col. II) the sanctuary of E-apsu; who stormed the four quarters of the world; who made the fame of Babylon great; who rejoiced the heart of Marduk, his lord; who daily served in Esagila; of the seed royal, which Sin begat; who filled the city of Ur with plenty; the pious and suppliant one, who brought abundance to E-gis-sir-gal; the diplomatic king, obedient to the mighty Shamash; who refounded Sippar; who clothed with green the shrines of Malkat; who decorated E-babbara, which is like a heavenly dwelling.

HAMMURABI'S CODE OF LAWS

Translated by L. W. King - a lying Albino piece of sh1t just like cassiterides and Lioness.

The warrior who guarded Larsa and renewed E-babbar, with Shamash as his helper; the lord who granted new life to Uruk, who brought plenteous water to its inhabitants, raised the head of E-anna, and perfected the beauty of Anu and Nana; shield of the land, who reunited the scattered inhabitants of Isin; who richly endowed E-gal-mach; the protecting king of the city, brother of the god Zamama; who firmly founded the farms of Kish, crowned E-me-te-ursag with glory, redoubled the great holy treasures of Nana, managed the temple of Harsag-kalama; the grave of the enemy, whose help brought about the victory; who increased the power of Cuthah; made all glorious in E-shidlam, the black steer, who gored the enemy; beloved of the god Nebo, who rejoiced the inhabitants of Borsippa, the Sublime; who is indefatigable for E-zida;The divine king of the city; the White, Wise; who broadened the fields of Dilbat, who heaped up the harvests for Urash; the Mighty, the lord to whom come scepter and crown, with which he clothes himself; the Elect of Ma-ma; who fixed the temple bounds of Kesh, who made rich the holy feasts of Nin-tu; the provident, solicitous, who provided food and drink for Lagash and Girsu, who provided large sacrificial offerings for the temple of Ningirsu; who captured the enemy, the Elect of the oracle who fulfilled the prediction of Hallab, who rejoiced the heart of Anunit; the pure prince, whose prayer is accepted by Adad; who satisfied the heart of Adad, the warrior, in Karkar, who restored the vessels for worship in E-ud-gal-gal; the king who granted life to the city of Adab; the guide of E-mach; the princely king of the city, the irresistible warrior, who granted life to the inhabitants of Mashkanshabri, and brought abundance to the temple of Shidlam.

The Code of Hammurabi King of Babylon about 2250 B.C. Autographed Text Transliteration Translation Glossary Index of Subjects Lists of Proper Names Signs Numerals Corrections and Erasures with Map Fronticepiece and Photograph of Text, by Robert Francis Harper (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1904).

Harper, Robert Francis - 8 October 1864 - 5/6 August 1914. Birthplace New Concord, OH. Specialization Assyriology. Major works: Assyrian and Babylonian Letters Belonging to the Kouyunjik Collections of the British Museum (ABL 1-14), Chicago 1892-1914 The Code of Hammurabi, King of Babylon about 2250 B. C., Chicago 1904
Associate Professor, University of Chicago, 1892- Professor, University of Chicago.

The warrior, the protector of Larsa; who rebuilt E-babbara for Shamash, his helper; the lord, who gave life to the city of Uruk; who supplied water in abundance to its inhabitants; who raised the turrets of Eanna; who brought riches to Anu and Nana; the divine protector of the land; who collected the scattered people of Nisin; who supplied E-gal-mah with luxurious abundance; the monarch, the city king, the brother of Za-ma-ma; who laid the foundations of the settlement of Kish; who surrounded E-te-me-ur-sag with splendor; who constructed the great shrines of Nana; the patron of the temple of Har-sag-kalama, the grave of the enemy; whose help brings victory (Col. III); who extended the limits of Cutha; who enlarged Shid-lam in every way; the mighty bull, who gores the enemy; the beloved of Tu-tu; who made the city of Borsippa beautiful; the exalted one who was untiring for the welfare of Ezida; the divine city king, wise and intelligent, who extended the settlements of Dilbat; who stored up grain for the mighty Urash; the lord adorned with scepter and crown, whom the wise god Ma-ma has clothed with complete power; who defined the confines of Kish; who made sumptuous the splendid banquets in honor of Nin-tu; the wise and perfect one, who determined the pasture and watering places for Shir-pur-la (Lagash) and Girsu; who provided large sacrifices for the Temple of Fifty; who seizes the enemy; the favorite of the exalted god (oracle); who put into execution the laws of Aleppo; who makes joyful the heart of Anunit; the illustrious prince, the lifting up of whose hands Adad recognizes; who pacifies the heart of Adad, the warrior, in Karkar; who re-established the appointments in E-ud-gal-gal; the king who gave life to Ud-nun-ki; the benefactor of the temple E-mah; the lordly city king; the soldier who has no equal; (Col. IV) who presented life to the city of Mashkan-shabri; who poured out abundance over Shid-lam;

HAMMURABI'S CODE OF LAWS

The White, Potent, who penetrated the secret cave of the bandits, saved the inhabitants of Malka from misfortune, and fixed their home fast in wealth; who established pure sacrificial gifts for Ea and Dam-gal-nun-na, who made his kingdom everlastingly great; the princely king of the city, who subjected the districts on the Ud-kib-nun-na Canal to the sway of Dagon, his Creator; who spared the inhabitants of Mera and Tutul; the sublime prince, who makes the face of Ninni shine; who presents holy meals to the divinity of Nin-a-zu, who cared for its inhabitants in their need, provided a portion for them in Babylon in peace; the shepherd of the oppressed and of the slaves; whose deeds find favor before Anunit, who provided for Anunit in the temple of Dumash in the suburb of Agade; who recognizes the right, who rules by law; who gave back to the city of Ashur its protecting god; who let the name of Ishtar of Nineveh remain in E-mish-mish; the Sublime, who humbles himself before the great gods; successor of Sumula-il; the mighty son of Sin-muballit; The royal scion of Eternity; the mighty monarch, the sun of Babylon, whose rays shed light over the land of Sumer and Akkad; the king, obeyed by the four quarters of the world; Beloved of Ninni, am I. When Marduk sent me to rule over men, to give the protection of right to the land, I did right and righteousness in . . . , and brought about the well-being of the oppressed.

The wise governor, who captured the bandit caves (?), who provided a hiding-place for the people of Malka in their misfortune; who founded dwelling-places for them in plenty; who determined for all time the splendid sacrifices for Ea and Dam-gal-nunna, who had extended his dominion; the city king first in rank; who subdued the settlements along the Euphrates; the warrior of Dagan, his creator; who protected the people of Mera and Tutul; the exalted prince, who makes the face of Nana to shine; who established splendid banquets for Nin-a-zu; who helps his people in time of need; who establishes in security their property in Babylon; the governor of the people, the servant, whose deeds are pleasing to Anunit; who installed Anunit in E-ul-mash in Agane broadway; who made justice prevail and who ruled the race with right; who returned to Ashur its gracious protecting deity; who made the rising sun (?) to shine brilliantly; the king who made the name of Nana glorious in E-mish-mish in Nineveh: the exalted one, who makes supplication to the great gods; the descendant of Sumulailu, the powerful son of Sinmuballit (Col. V), the ancient seed of royalty, the powerful king, the Sun of Babylon, who caused light to go forth over the lands of Sumer and Akkad; the king, who caused the four quarters of the world to render obedience; the favorite of Nana, am I. When Marduk sent me to rule the people and to bring help to the country, I established law and justice in the land and promoted the welfare of the people.

-

cassiterides quote: Amazing how the afrocentrics completely reverse Hammurabi from a blonde haired white man, to a negro with a black afro.

[Cass writes] And yet Horus was traditionally a white skinned god.

Really?

-

Horus the child, 19th Dynasty
 -

Horus the child, 25th Dynasty
 -

Horus the child, 26th Dynasty
 -

quote:
Mike. Haven’t we gone over this fact a few times with this fellow in the last two weeks (not to mention the previous year!)?

What goes?

It would help if you aquired an education in anthropology or ethnology.

1. Negroids are not Australoids. Your photos show Australoids, 0.5% of whom have blondism.

2. King David had red hair, the photos you posted show blonde (are you blind?).

4. Why would there be Australian Aborigines in ISRAEL?

Redheads -

-

They are Caucasoid.

Red Hair is a distinct trait in whites, mostly found in Scandinavia and the British Isles (5% in Scotland is the highest in the world).

Basics here -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_hair

Negroids are not redheads.

Please compare -

Redhead:

-

Negroid:

-

The Negroid race has no physical diversity. All blacks are snub nosed, thick lipped with black afros.

Afrocentrics deny what their own race looks like because they hate their own physical features.

Marc you even admitted your own mother straightens her natural wooly hair or afro to look like a white woman.

cassiterides - Ha Ha Ha, damn you're Stupid!
Even PROVIDING the link - Ha ha ha.

Wiki
Red hair

Red hair occurs on approximately 1–2% of the human population. It occurs more frequently (2–6%) in people of northern or western European ancestry, and less frequently in other populations. Red hair appears in people with two copies of a recessive gene on chromosome 16 which causes a mutation in the MC1R protein.

recessive
In another example, coat color in siamese cats and related breeds is determined by a series of alleles at the albino gene locus that produce different levels of pigment and hence different levels of color dilution

MC1R
MC1R is one of the key proteins involved in regulating mammalian skin and hair color. It is located on the plasma membrane of specialized cells known as melanocytes, which produce the pigment melanin through a process referred to as melanogenesis. It works by controlling the type of melanin being produced and its activation causes the melanocyte to switch from generating the yellow or red phaeomelanin by default to the brown or black eumelanin in replacement.

Many genetic changes in the MC1R gene increase the risk of developing skin cancer, including a common, serious form of skin cancer that begins in melanocytes (melanoma). Alterations in the MC1R gene disrupt the ability of the melanocortin 1 receptor to trigger eumelanin production in melanocytes. Because eumelanin normally protects skin from the harmful effects of UV radiation, a lack of this pigment leaves fair skin more vulnerable to damage from sun exposure. Skin damage caused by UV radiation from the sun is a major risk factor for developing melanoma and other forms of skin cancer.

Red hair varies from a deep burgundy through burnt orange to bright copper. It is characterized by high levels of the reddish pigment pheomelanin and relatively low levels of the dark pigment eumelanin. The term redhead (originally redd hede) has been in use since at least 1510. It is associated with fair skin color, lighter eye colors (gray, blue, green, and hazel), freckles, and sensitivity to ultraviolet light.

Oculocutaneous albinism, type 2

Tyrosinase-positive oculocutaneous albinism (OCA, type II) is an autosomal recessive disorder in which the biosynthesis of melanin pigment is reduced in skin, hair, and eyes. Although affected infants may appear at birth to have OCA type I, or complete absence of melanin pigment, most patients with OCA type II acquire small amounts of pigment with age. Individuals with OCA type II have the characteristic visual anomalies associated with albinism, including decreased acuity and nystagmus, which are usually less severe than in OCA type I. OCA type II is the most common type of oculocutaneous albinism in the world.

The gene OCA2, when in a variant form, the gene causes the pink eye color and hypopigmentation common in human albinism. Different SNPs within OCA2 are strongly associated with blue and green eyes. Hair color is the pigmentation of hair follicles due to two types of melanin, eumelanin and pheomelanin. Generally, if more melanin is present, the color of the hair is darker; if less melanin is present, the hair is lighter. Blond hair can have almost any proportion of phaeomelanin and eumelanin, but both only in small amounts. More phaeomelanin creates a more golden blond color, and more eumelanin creates an ash blond. Blond hair is common in many European peoples, but rare among peoples of non-European origin. Many children born with blond hair develop darker hair as they age. Red hair ranges from vivid strawberry shades to deep auburn and burgundy, and is the rarest fully distinct hair color on earth. It is caused by a variation in the Mc1r gene and believed to be recessive. Red hair has the highest amounts of phaeomelanin and usually low levels of eumelanin, and is the rarest natural human hair color.

REDHEADED ALBINO WITH MAKEUP ON - IMAGINE WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE WITHOUT HER MAKEUP.

-

He, he, he, WELL WONDER NO MORE!

-

-

-

-

SOMETIMES MAKEUP DOESN'T HELP.

-

^As with their history.
With Whites, it's all about smoke and mirrors!

Posted by Brada-Anansi (Member # 16371) on :

Mike that's a really good comparison of the difference in translation of the Hammurabi code.. so this guy L.W King just inserted White in the text whenever he felt like it.

And Cassiscoke whats with you and redheads?? my personal opinion the least attractive of the whites your Lord of the Rings ass needs to get a job or get laid or something.

Note how skin health improves as more Black admixture is added.

-

-

-

This "Pure Black" girl probably doesn't even know what makeup is. But her skin is Perfect.

-

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Mike that's a really good comparison of the difference in translation of the Hammurabi code.. so this guy L.W King just inserted White in the text whenever he felt like it.

I tried to warn all of you.
NOTHING THE WHITE MAN WRITES OR SAYS CAN BE TAKEN AT FACE VALUE!
But when I called them what they are: degenerate Albino liars, I was called a racist. I'm not a racist, I just call them what they are!

Very few white people have freckles. So as usual you are posting nonsense.

Many blacks however have this:

-

This doesn't happen to whites.

[Cass writes] Marc you even admitted your own mother straightens her natural wooly hair or afro to look like a white woman.

[Marc writes] Oh? Are you telling the truth yet again?

-

Posted by MelaninKing (Member # 17444) on :

quote:

Many blacks however have this:

-

This doesn't happen to whites.

-

Yo Mike. I usually try to stay on topic but above, I didn't.

Your thread is about why Medieval art is so different from contemporary.

To make up for it, I just put a special page together just for you on Medieval art this last two hours (the Leopold II coin is from Egmond!):

-

Hope you like it.

Marc

^I was enjoying kicking cassiterides albino ass myself. In doing so, the thought occurred to me that the ancient Negroes - post-Persian Empire, must have been some real head-scratching ass-holes to have allowed creatures like him and lioness to take over. Was it all about love of White Pussy?

"The Seventy"

The Seventy Disciples or Seventy-two Disciples (known in the Eastern Christian tradition as the Seventy Apostles) were early followers of Jesus mentioned in the Gospel of Luke 10:1-24. According to Luke, the only gospel in which they appear, Jesus appointed them and sent them out in pairs on a specific mission which is detailed in the text. In Western Christianity it is usual to refer to them as Disciples while in Eastern Christianity they are usually referred to as Apostles. Using the original Greek words, both titles are descriptive as an apostle is one sent on a mission whereas a disciple is a student, but the two traditions differ on the scope of the word apostle.

The Record by Hippolytus

Hippolytus of Rome was a disciple of Irenaeus, who was a disciple of Polycarp, who was a disciple of Apostle John. Because he was the first antipope, and that he wrote in Greek rather than Latin, his works were shunned, neglected and lost to the West, until the discovery at a monastery on Mt. Athos in 1854. While his major work The Refutation of All Heresies was readily accepted (once the false attribution to Origen was resolved), his two small works, On the Twelve Apostles, and On the Seventy Apostles, are still regarded as dubious, put in the appendix of his works in the voluminous collection of Early Church Fathers. Here is the complete list of Hippolytus' On the Seventy Apostles of Christ:

1. James the Lord’s brother, bishop of Jerusalem

2. Cleopas, bishop of Jerusalem.

3. Matthias, who supplied the vacant place in the number of the twelve apostles.

4. Thaddeus, who conveyed the epistle to Augarus.

5. Ananias, who baptized Paul, and was bishop of Damascus.

6. Stephen, the first martyr.

7. Philip, who baptized the eunuch.

8. Prochorus, bishop of Nicomedia, who also was the first that departed, 11 believing together with his daughters.

9. Nicanor died when Stephen was martyred.

10. Timon, bishop of Bostra.

11. Parmenas, bishop of Soli.

12. Nicolaus, bishop of Samaria.

13. Barnabas, bishop of Milan.

14. Mark the evangelist, bishop of Alexandria.

15. Luke the evangelist.

These two belonged to the seventy disciples who were scattered by the offence of the word which Christ spoke, “Except a man eat my flesh, and drink my blood, he is not worthy of me.” But the one being induced to return to the Lord by Peter’s instrumentality, and the other by Paul’s, they were honored to preach that Gospel on account of which they also suffered martyrdom, the one being burned, and the other being crucified on an olive tree.

16. Silas, bishop of Corinth.

17. Silvanus, bishop of Thessalonica.

18. Crisces (Crescens), bishop of Carchedon in Gaul.

19. Epænetus, bishop of Carthage.

20. Andronicus, bishop of Pannonia.

-

Apostle Nicanor the Deacon of the Seventy

Saints Nicanor, Prochorus, Timon, and Parmenas, Apostles of the Seventy were among the first deacons in the Church of Christ.

In the Acts of the Holy Apostles (6:1-6) it is said that the twelve Apostles chose seven men: Stephen, Philip, Prochorus, Nicanor, Timon, Parmenas and Nicholas, full of the Holy Spirit and wisdom, and appointed them to serve as deacons.

They are commemorated together on July 28, although they died at various times and in various places.

Although St Nicanor suffered on the same day that the holy Protomartyr Stephen (December 27) and many other Christians were killed by stoning, he is commemorated on December 28.

-

The Holy Prophet Nahum

The Holy Prophet Nahum, whose name means "God consoles," was from the village of Elkosh (Galilee). He lived during the seventh century B.C. The Prophet Naum prophesies the ruin of the Assyrian city of Nineveh because of its iniquity, the destruction of the Israelite kingdom, and the blasphemy of King Sennacherib against God. The Assyrian king Ashurbanipal died in 632 B.C., and over the next two decades, his empire began to crumble. Nineveh fell in 612 B.C.

Nahum differs from most of the prophets in as much as he does not issue any call to repentance, nor does he denounce Israel for infidelity to God.

Details of the prophet's life are unknown. He died at the age of forty-five, and was buried in his native region. He is the seventh of the Twelve Minor Prophets

The Prophet Nahum and St Nahum of Ochrid (December 23) are invoked for people with mental disorders.

-

Apostle Onesimus of the Seventy

Saint Onesimus, Apostle of the Seventy in his youth was a servant of Philemon, a Christian of distinguished lineage, living in the city of Colossae, Phrygia. Guilty of an offense against his master and fearing punishment, St Onesimus fled to Rome, but as a runaway slave he wound up in prison. In prison he encountered the Apostle Paul, was enlightened by him, and was baptized.

In prison St Onesimus served the Apostle Paul like a son. St Paul was personally acquainted with Philemon, and wrote him a letter filled with love, asking him to forgive the runaway slave and to accept him like a brother. He sent St Onesimus with this letter to his master, depriving himself of help, of which he was very much in need.

After he received the letter, St Philemon not only forgave Onesimus, but also sent him back to Rome to the apostle. St Philemon was afterwards consecrated bishop of the city of Gaza (January 4, February 19, and November 22).

After the death of the Apostle Paul, St Onesimus served the apostles until their end, and he was made a bishop. After the death of the holy apostles he preached the Gospel in many lands and cities: in Spain, Carpetania, Colossae, Patras. In his old age, St Onesimus occupied the bishop's throne at Ephesus, after the Apostle Timothy. When they took St Ignatius the God-Bearer (December 20) to Rome for execution, Bishop Onesimus came to meet with him with other Christians, as St Ignatius mentions in his Epistle to the Ephesians.

During the reign of the emperor Trajan (89-117), St Onesimus was arrested and brought to trial before the eparch Tertillus. He held the saint in prison for eighteen days, and then sent him to prison in the city of Puteoli. After a certain while, the eparch sent for the prisoner and, convincing himself that St Onesimus maintained his faith in Christ, had him stoned, after which they beheaded the saint with a sword. A certain illustrious woman took the body of the martyr and placed it in a silver coffin. This took place in the year 109.

"The Seventy" continued.

21. Amplias, bishop of Odyssus.

22. Urban, bishop of Macedonia.

23. Stachys, bishop of Byzantium.

24. Barnabas, bishop of Heraclea

25. Phygellus, bishop of Ephesus. He was of the party also of Simon.

26. Hermogenes. He, too, was of the same mind with the former.

27. Demas, who also became a priest of idols.

28. Apelles, bishop of Smyrna.

29. Aristobulus, bishop of Britain.

30. Narcissus, bishop of Athens.

31. Herodion, bishop of Tarsus.

32. Agabus the prophet.

33. Rufus, bishop of Thebes.

34. Asyncritus, bishop of Hyrcania.

35. Phlegon, bishop of Marathon.

36. Hermes, bishop of Dalmatia.

37. Patrobulus,1 bishop of Puteoli.

38. Hermas, bishop of Philippi.

39. Linus, bishop of Rome.

40. Caius, bishop of Ephesus.

41. Philologus, bishop of Sinope

42, 43. Olympus and Rhodion were martyred in Rome.

44. Lucius, bishop of Laodicea in Syria.

45. Jason, bishop of Tarsus.

46. Sosipater, bishop of Iconium

-

The Holy Prophet Elijah is one of the greatest of the prophets and the first dedicated to virginity in the Old Testament. He was born in Tishba of Gilead into the Levite tribe 900 years before the Incarnation of the Word of God.

St Epiphanius of Cyprus gives the following account about the birth of the Prophet Elijah: "When Elijah was born, his father Sobach saw in a vision angels of God around him. They swaddled him with fire and fed him with flames." The name Elijah (the Lord's strength) given to the infant defined his whole life. From the years of his youth he dedicated himself to the One God, settled in the wilderness and spent his whole life in strict fasting, meditation and prayer. Called to prophetic service, which put him in conflict with the Israelite king Ahab, the prophet became a fiery zealot of true faith and piety.

During this time the Israelite nation had fallen away from the faith of their Fathers, they abandoned the One God and worshipped pagan idols, the worship of which was introduced by the impious king Jereboam. Jezebel, the wife of king Ahab, was devoted to idol worship. She persuaded her husband to build a temple to the pagan god Baal, which led many Israelites away from the worship of the true God. Beholding the ruin of his nation, the Prophet Elijah began to denounce King Ahab for impiety, and exhorted him to repent and turn to the God of Israel. The king would not listen to him. The Prophet Elijah then declared to him, that as punishment there would be neither rain nor dew upon the ground, and the drought would cease only by his prayer. Indeed, the word of Elijah was a torch (Eccles. 48: 1) The heavens were closed for three and a half years, and there was drought and famine throughout all the land.

During this time of tribulation, the Lord sent him to a cave beyond the Jordan. There he was miraculously fed by ravens. When the stream Horath dried up, the Lord sent the Prophet Elijah to Sarephta to a poor widow, a Sidonian Gentile who suffered together with her children, awaiting death by starvation. At the request of the prophet, she prepared him a bread with the last measure of flour and the remainder of the oil. Through the prayer of the Prophet Elijah, flour and oil were not depleted in the home of the widow for the duration of the famine. By the power of his prayer the prophet also performed another miracle: he raised the dead son of the widow.

After the end of three years of drought the Merciful Lord sent the prophet to appear before King Ahab, and promised to send rain upon the earth. The Prophet Elijah told the king to order all of Israel to gather upon Mount Carmel, and also the priests of Baal. When the nation had gathered, the Prophet Elijah proposed that two sacrificial altars be built: one for the priests of Baal, and the other for the Prophet Elijah who served the True God.

The Prophet Elijah told them to call on their gods to consume the sacrificial animals with fire, and he would call on his. Whichever was first to send fire on the sacrifice would be acknowledged as the true God. The prophets of Baal called out to their idol from morning till evening, but the heavens were silent. Towards evening the holy Prophet Elijah built his sacrificial altar from twelve stones, the number of the tribes of Israel. He placed the sacrifice upon the wood, gave orders to dig a ditch around the altar and commanded that the sacrifice and the wood be soaked with water. When the ditch had filled with water, the prophet turned to God in prayer. Through the prayer of the prophet fire came down from heaven and consumed the sacrifice, the wood, and even the water. The people fell down to the ground, crying out: "Truly, the Lord is God!" Then the Prophet Elijah had all the pagan-priests of Baal put to death, and he began to pray for rain. Through his prayer the heavens opened and an abundant rain fell, soaking the parched earth.

King Ahab acknowledged his error and repented of his sins, but his wife Jezebel threatened to kill the prophet of God. The Prophet Elijah fled into the Kingdom of Judea and, grieving over his failure to eradicate idol worship, he asked God to let him die. An angel of the Lord came before him, strengthened him with food and commanded him to go upon a long journey. The Prophet Elijah traveled for forty days and nights and, having arrived at Mount Horeb, he settled in a cave.

The Lord told him that the next day Elijah would stand in His presence.There was a strong wind that crushed the rocks of the mountain, then an earthquake, and a fire, but the Lord was not in them. The Lord was in "a gentle breeze" (3 Kings 19: 12). He revealed to the prophet, that He would preserve seven thousand faithful servants who had not worshipped Baal.

Later, the Lord commanded Elijah to anoint Elisha into prophetic service. Because of his fiery zeal for the Glory of God the Prophet Elijah was taken up alive into Heaven in a fiery chariot. The Prophet Elisha received Elijah's mantle, and a double portion of his prophetic spirit.

According to the Tradition of Holy Church, the Prophet Elijah will be the Forerunner of the Dread Second Coming of Christ. He will proclaim the truth of Christ, urge all to repentance, and will be slain by the Antichrist. This will be a sign of the end of the world.

The life of the holy Prophet Elijah is recorded in the Old Testament books (3 Kings; 4 Kings; Sirach/Ecclesiastes 48: 1-15; 1 Maccabees 2: 58). At the time of the Transfiguration, the Prophet Elijah conversed with the Savior upon Mount Tabor (Mt. 17: 3; Mark 9: 4; Luke. 9: 30).

Orthodox Christians of all times, and in all places, have venerated the Prophet Elijah for centuries. The first church in Russia, built at Kiev under Prince Igor, was named for the Prophet Elijah. After her Baptism St Olga (July 14) built a temple of the holy Prophet Elijah in his native region, at the village of Vibuta.

In iconography the Prophet Elijah is depicted ascending to Heaven in a fiery chariot, surrounded with flames, and harnessed to four winged horses. We pray to him for deliverance from drought, and to ask for seasonable weather.

-

Saint Anna

St Anna, the mother of the Virgin Mary, was the youngest daughter of the priest Nathan from Bethlehem, descended from the tribe of Levi. She married St Joachim (September 9), who was a native of Galilee.

For a long time St Anna was childless, but after twenty years, through the fervent prayer of both spouses, an angel of the Lord announced to them that they would be the parents of a daughter, Who would bring blessings to the whole human race.

The Orthodox Church does not accept the teaching that the Mother of God was exempted from the consequences of ancestral sin (death, corruption, sin, etc.) at the moment of her conception by virtue of the future merits of Her Son. Only Christ was born perfectly holy and sinless, as St Ambrose of Milan teaches in Chapter Two of his Commentary on Luke.The Holy Virgin was like everyone else in Her mortality, and in being subject to temptation, although She committed no personal sins. She was not a deified creature removed from the rest of humanity. If this were the case, She would not have been truly human, and the nature that Christ took from Her would not have been truly human either. If Christ does not truly share our human nature, then the possibilty of our salvation is in doubt.

The Conception of the Virgin Mary by St Anna took place at Jerusalem. The many icons depicting the Conception by St Anna show the Most Holy Theotokos trampling the serpent underfoot.

"In the icon Sts Joachim and Anna are usually depicted with hands folded in prayer; their eyes are also directed upward and they contemplate the Mother of God, Who stands in the air with outstretched hands; under Her feet is an orb encircled by a serpent (symbolizing the devil), which strives to conquer all the universe by its power."

There are also icons in which St Anna holds the Most Holy Virgin on her left arm as an infant. On St Anna's face is a look of reverence. A large ancient icon, painted on canvas, is located in the village of Minkovetsa in the Dubensk district of Volhynia diocese. From ancient times this Feast was especially venerated by pregnant women in Russia.

-

Apostle Aristarchus of the Seventy

Saint Aristarchus was one of the Seventy Apostles, whom the Lord Jesus Christ sent to proclaim the good news of the Gospel (Luke. 10:1-24).

St Aristarchus, a co-worker of the holy Apostle Paul, became bishop of the Syrian city of Apamea. His name is repeatedly mentioned in the Acts of the Holy Apostles (Acts 19:29, 20:4, 27:2) and in the Epistles of St Paul (Col. 4:10, Philemon 1:24). He accompanied St Paul on his travels (Acts 16:29), and was Bishop of Apamea, Syria.

St Aristarchus is also commemorated on April 15 with Sts Pudens and Trophimus and on September 27 together with Sts Mark and Zenas.

-

Saint Simon was from Cana in Galilee, and was known to the Lord and His Mother. Tradition says that he was the bridegroom at the wedding where the Savior performed His first miracle. After witnessing the miracle of the water which had been turned into wine, he became a zealous follower of Christ. For this reason, he is known as St Simon the Zealot.

St Simon was one of the twelve Apostles, and received the Holy Spirit with the others on Pentecost. He traveled to many places from Britain to the Black Sea, proclaiming the Gospel of Christ. After winning many pagans to the Lord, St Simon suffered martyrdom by crucifixion.

St Demetrius of Rostov says that this St Simon is to be distinguished from the Apostle Simon Peter, and from the Lord's relative Simon (Mt.13:55), who was the second Bishop of Jerusalem.

"The Seventy" continued.

47. Tertius, bishop of Iconium.

48. Erastus, bishop of Panellas.

49. Quartus, bishop of Berytus.

50. Apollo, bishop of Cæsarea.

51. Cephas.

52. Sosthenes, bishop of Colophonia.

53. Tychicus, bishop of Colophonia.

54. Epaphroditus, bishop of Andriace.

55. Cæsar, bishop of Dyrrachium.

56. Mark, cousin to Barnabas, bishop of Apollonia.

57. Justus, bishop of Eleutheropolis.

58. Artemas, bishop of Lystra.

59. Clement, bishop of Sardinia.

60. Onesiphorus, bishop of Corone.

61. Tychicus, bishop of Chalcedon.

62. Carpus, bishop of Berytus in Thrace.

63. Evodus, bishop of Antioch.

64. Aristarchus, bishop of Apamea.

65. Mark, who is also John, bishop of Bibloupolis.

66. Zenas, bishop of Diospolis.

67. Philemon, bishop of Gaza.

68, 69. Aristarchus and Pudes.

70. Trophimus, who was martyred along with Paul.

^For those thinking that Saint Simon of Galilee above, looks simply like a dark skinned White man, that's just the point!

The Medieval Whites were in a pickle, it was still early enough in history, where there were still REAL Hebrews running around, and they clearly KNEW what Hebrews looked like ie. Black Skinned.

But at the same time, they were taking control of everything, and they wanted their adapted religion to look more like them.

Of course they knew that if they tried to depict Hebrews as White, the God that they now believed in, would punish them for misrepresenting his "Chosen People". So they decided to depict Hebrews as looking like them - only with Black skin!

He, he, as I said in another thread: with Whites, it's ALWAYS about "Smoke and Mirrors".

(Of course, they had already BEEN punished, by being deprived of Melanin).

So though Saint Simon of Galilee may look White to us; note how they depicted themselves!

-

SAINT PIRAN - Bishop of Padstowe, Cornwall (died 480). In Cornwall and Brittany March 5th is observed as the feast of St. Piran or Perran and many scholars have identified him with St.Ciaran. Of these John of Tynmouth, who wrote his medieval biography, ascribes similar stories to the two saints, (if indeed they are two).

What is certain is that Piran was one of the missionaries which came to Cornwall from Ireland and Wales and it seems sensible for us to merely record what we know of this saint, who is the most popular of Cornish saints and the patron, if not of the Duchy at least of the miners.

Perranporth is the traditional place of Piran's arrival, in true Celtic style on a mill stone according to legend. Inland among the sand dunes, lies buried one of the oldest churches in these islands, his chapel at Perranzabuloc. In the Middle Ages relics of the saint who lay entombed beneath the altar were shown to pilgrims and it was, with St Michaels's Mount, the most frequented of holy places. In the twelfth century however the sands were engulfing the ancient edifice and the relics had to be removed to another church although the old standing cross remained among the dunes. In 1834 the walls were discovered and excavated and in 1910 they were encased in a concrete shell to protect them but they are now again hidden beneath the sand.

The preaching of this holy man and the miracles granted through him brought so many people to God that there are numerous dedications to him in Cornwall and in Brittany and South Wales. As you might expect, in Cornwall, the places associated with him are in the region of the Fal estuary, which was the usual embarkation place for Brittany. Perrarworthal has a Perran well and then there are Perrannthnoe and Perran Downs. In Brittany Saint Perran is a small place south of Saint Brienc.

St. Piran is believed to have been interested in stones and collected various mineral bearing rocks, one particularly large black one he used as the hearth for his fire and was amazed when it got very hot a flow of metal came out white in colour and in the shape of a cross. This appearance of tin not only made him the patron of tinners but also suggested his flag, a silver cross on a black ground which is often used as the standard of Cornwall and symbolizes the Christian Gospel, light out of darkness, good from evil.

Piran died at his little hermitage near the beach. His relics were a great draw to pilgrims but, due to inundation by the sands, they were moved inland to the Parish Church of Perran-Zabulo, built to house them.

Caucasoid! Caucasoid! Caucasoid! Caucasoid! Caucasoid! Caucasoid! Caucasoid! Caucasoid! Caucasoid! Caucasoid! Caucasoid! Caucasoid! Caucasoid! Caucasoid! Caucasoid!
A label, that in these modern times, has absolutely no, nada, biological or scientific meaning. An obsolete label that lost its functional meaning with the advances in modern genetics. A label that desperate and ignorant fools try to fanatically hold on to, to try to associate themselves to a civilization they have no cultural, linguistic or archeological and genetic relationship. They try to somehow connect their miserable lives a continent and people they know nothing about by fanatically using the term Caucasoid. Without the word “Cacausoid” they have nothing. Not even Ancient Greece.
Haplogroup E is AFRICAN always is and always will be from the shores of southern Europe, when Neolithic bearing HG-E brought civilization to Europe to the Bantu s of Southern Africa who built the great Walls of Zimbabwe.

Are YOU a proud PN2 clade carrier???????????

I AM!!!!

quote:
Originally 10Again, Jesse made seven of his sons to pass before Samuel. And Samuel said unto Jesse, The LORD hath not chosen these.

went to Ramah.

^ See verse 12. ''ruddy'' = red. The Hebrew is admoni, read any Hebrew Lexicon.

Admoni = red hair.

Bible in Basic English translation -

''So he sent and made him come in. Now he had red hair and beautiful eyes and pleasing looks. And the Lord said, Come, put the oil on him, for this is he''

Clearly this is a problem for afrocentrics as negroids are not redheads. [/QB][/QUOTE]

^ Caucasoid is a proven race. All the evidence is online, its easy to research.

Claiming races don't exist, automatically discredits yourself as a crank.

Oddly afrocentrics like yourself claim Negroids or 'Blacks' exist, but not Caucasoids or whites.

So who are white people then?

quote:
^ blah..blah..blah..

Albinos! Now you are thinking... [Big Grin]

^How many times must I tell you - Dravidian Albinos!

Damn - lion beat me to it.

Are YOU a proud PN2 clade carrier???????????

quote:
Originally :
^ Caucasoid is a proven race. All the evidence is online, its easy to research.

Claiming races don't exist, automatically discredits yourself as a crank.

Oddly afrocentrics like yourself claim Negroids or 'Blacks' exist, but not Caucasoids or whites.

Posted by Perahu (Member # 18548) on :

E-P2 is not a race.

It originated before most human races diverged properly.

Egyptian E-P2 carriers are genetically closer to their Caucasoid kin in Europe than they are to West Africans!

Maybe the question should go to the OTHER clown. Let me re-phrase it, you know, so you can understand

Are YOU a proud PN2 clade carrier?

OR. . . .Are YOUR forefathers, (ie MALE BLOODLINE), associated with the peoples of AE, Neolithics of Europe and the Near East, ancient peoples of the Maghreb.

Can YOU trace your lineage to Africa through PN2 or is is your link to Africa further back.

This is the question you clowns need to first ask? Do YOU have DISTANT African ancestry or are YOU more RECENT.

Are YOUR bloodline part of the first wave that left the continent or those who remained to sow the seeds of civilization.

Are YOU a decendant of the invaders(R1b1b) who overan, destroyed and stole OUR(PN2) inheritance under the label "CAUCASOID".

quote:
Originally posted by Perahu:
E-P2 is not a race.

It originated before most human races diverged properly.

Egyptian E-P2 carriers are genetically closer to their Caucasoid kin in Europe than they are to West Africans!

Medieval Indigenous Afro-Europeans of Bratislava:

-

Sorry Mike [Big Grin] [Big Grin] . . .carry on. . .As usual good work, your pics are off the charts.
The ignorant fool still don't get it. Of course East Africans and some North Africans will share some physiology with Europeans compared to Africans futher south. Why? is what anyone with a brain would ask. Answer. . . because they are the ones that left the continent. It is called demic diffusion. [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

The more significant indicator is lineage. What is YOUR bloodline? That is the first question you should ask before interrupting this conversation . . . .or GTFOH!!!!

Thats all they have left.. .a word. . ."CAUCASOID". Fuckcer would hate being called African but wants to claim African achievements. Disgusting, uneducated(and irrational) fools!!!

quote:
The Medieval Whites were in a pickle, it was still early enough in history, where there were still REAL Hebrews running around, and they clearly KNEW what Hebrews looked like ie. Black Skinned.

But at the same time, they were taking control of everything, and they wanted their adapted religion to look more like them.

Of course they knew that if they tried to depict Hebrews as White, the God that they now believed in, would punish them for misrepresenting his "Chosen People". So they decided to depict Hebrews as looking like them - only with Black skin!

(Of course, they had already BEEN punished, by being deprived of Melanin).

Even the Russians and Eastern Europeans got into the act!

-

Russian Orthodox icon of the Apostle and Evangelist John the Theologian, 18th century (Iconostasis of Transfiguration Church, Kizhi Monastery, Karelia, Russia)

-

Saint Demetrius

-

Saint Demetrius

In the spiritual experience of the Russian Church, veneration of the holy Great Martyr Demetrius of Thessalonica is closely linked with the memory of the defense of the nation and Church by the Great Prince of Moscow, Demetrius of the Don (May 19).

St Demetrius of the Don smashed the military might of the Golden Horde at the Battle of Kulikovo Field on September 8, 1380 (the Feast of the Nativity of the Most Holy Theotokos), set between the Rivers Don and Nepryadva. The Battle of Kulikovo, for which the nation calls him Demetrius of the Don, became the first Russian national deed, rallying the spiritual power of the Russian nation around Moscow. The "Zadonschina," an inspiring historic poem written by the priest Sophronius of Ryazem (1381), is devoted to this event.

Prince Demetrius of the Don was greatly devoted to the holy Great Martyr Demetrius. In 1380, on the eve of the Battle of Kulikovo, he solemnly transferred from Vladimir to Moscow the most holy object in the Dimitriev cathedral of Vladimir: the icon of the Great Martyr Demetrius of Thessalonica, painted on a piece of wood from the saint's grave. A chapel in honor of the Great Martyr Demetrius was built at Moscow's Dormition Cathedral.

The St Demetrius Memorial Saturday was established for the churchwide remembrance of the soldiers who fell in the Battle of Kulidovo. This memorial service was held for the first time at the Trinity-St Sergius monastery on October 20, 1380 by St Sergius of Radonezh, in the presence of Great Prince Demetrius of the Don . It is an annual remembrance of the heroes of the Battle of Kulikovo, among whom are the schemamonks Alexander (Peresvet) and Andrew (Oslyab).

Watch how Saint Demetrius changed!

-

Here is a very interesting play on race - what do you think the White hands signify?

-

^But of course the Russians and Eastern Europeans are mere amateurs in racism, when compared to the Germanics, particularly those of Britain and Germany.

Today's virulent racism can be traced directly back to them. And small wonder, as Tacitus describes them, they were the most Albino of the Whites from Central Asia.

The Roman historian Cornelius Tacitus (56-118 A.D.)

Quote: All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames, (and of course pale White skin), fit only for a sudden exertion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Germanic depravity into racism can be easily traced in Britain, by looking at religious icons.

-

Notice all the saints were originally Black, albeit Whitenized Black. That is because Christianity was brought to Britain by ST. AUGUSTINE - Archbishop of Canterbury.

-

ST AUGUSTINE - Archbishop of Canterbury (died 604) was from Italy, and a disciple of St Felix, Bishop of Messana. St Gregory Dialogus, Pope of Rome, chose him to lead a mission of forty monks to evangelize the people of Britain. They arrived at Ebbsfleet (on the isle of Thanet) in Kent in 597.

King Ethelbert, whose Frankish wife Bertha was a Christian, welcomed them. They were allowed to base their mission at the ancient church of St Martin in Canterbury, which was restored for their use. This church had been built during the Roman occupation of Britain, and the queen often went there to pray. At first, the king was reluctant to give up his pagan beliefs, but he promised not to harm them, and to supply them with whatever they needed. He also promised that he would not prevent them from preaching Christianity. St Augustine later converted the king to Christianity, along with thousands of his subjects.

St. Bede says that St Augustine was consecrated as Archbishop of Britain by Archbishop Etherius of Arles (others say that it was his successor St Virgilius of Arles who consecrated St Augustine). Returning to Britain, he committed himself to the work of evangelizing the country with renewed zeal.

St Augustine built a church dedicated to Christ the Saviour, the predecessor of the present cathedral at Canterbury, consecrated on June 9, 603 (according to the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle). He also founded the monastery of Sts Peter and Paul east of the city. Here St Augustine, the Archbishops of Canterbury, and the Kings of Kent were buried. The monastery, now in ruins, was later known as St Augustine's Monastery.

The saint was instrumental in founding the dioceses of Rochester and London. In 604 he consecrated St Justus and St Mellitus as bishops for those Sees. St Augustine also helped the king draft the earliest Anglo-Saxon laws, and founded a school in Canterbury.

Known in his lifetime as a wonderworker, St Augustine fell asleep in the Lord on May 26, 604. He was laid to rest at the entrance of the unfinished church of Sts Peter and Paul. When the church was dedicated in 613, his holy relics were placed inside. An epitaph was composed for his tomb. In part, it reads: ‘Here lies the Lord Augustine, first Archbishop of Canterbury, sent here by blessed Gregory, bishop of the city of Rome, who with the help of God, and aided by miracles, guided King Ethelbert and his people from the worship of idols to the Faith of Christ.

He, he, ST. AUGUSTINE NOW!

-

As a boy.
Ha, ha, note the red hair.

-

In Germany, the change is even more stark - they started off with "bushy headed" Black Saints.

Saint Ansgar

-

Saint Ansgar (Anskar, Anschar, Anscharius, Scharies) of Germany and Evangelist of Scandinavian lands (died 865)

Born near Amiens, Picardy, France in 801, died in Bremen, Germany on February 3, 865.

With the coming of the barbarians after the death of Charlemagne, darkness fell upon Europe. From the forests and the fjords of the north, defying storm and danger, came a horde of pirate invaders, prowling round the undefended coasts, sweeping up the broad estuaries, and spreading havoc and fear. No town, however fair, no church, however sacred, and no community, however strong, was immune from their fury. Like a river of death the Vikings poured across Europe.

It's hard to believe that there would be an outbreak of missionary activity at such a time, but in Europe's darkest hour there were those who never faltered, and who set out to convert the pagan invader. St.Ansgar was such a man. As a young boy of a noble family he was received at Corbie monastery in Picardy and educated under Saint Abelard and Paschasius Radbert. Once professed, he was transferred to New Corbie at Westphalia. He once said to a friend, " One miracle I would, if worthy, ask the Lord to grant me, and that is, that by his grace, he would make me a good man."

In France a call was made for a priest to go as a missionary to the Danes, and Ansgar, a young monk, volunteered. His friends tried to dissuade him, so dangerous was the mission. Nevertheless, when King Harold, who had become a Christian during his exile, returned to Denmark, Ansgar and another monk accompanied him. Equipped with tents and books, these two monks set out in 826 and founded a school in Denmark. Here Ansgar's companion died, and Ansgar was obliged to move on to Sweden alone when his success in missionary work led King Bjørn to invite him to Sweden.

On the way his boat was attacked by pirates and he lost all his possessions, arriving destitute at a small Swedish village. After this unpromising start, he succeeded forming the nucleus of a church -- the first Christian church in Sweden -- and penetrated inland, confronting the heathen in their strongholds and converting the pagan chiefs.

Ansgar became the first archbishop of Hamburg, Germany and abbot of New Corbie in Westphalia c. 831. The Pope Gregory IV appointed him legate to the Scandinavian countries and confides the Scandinavian souls to his care. He evangelized there for the next 14 years, building churches in Norway, Denmark and northern Germany.

He saw his accomplishments obliterated when pagan Vikings invaded in 845, overran Scandinavia, and destroyed Hamburg. Thereafter the natives reverted to paganism. Ansgar was then appointed archbishop of Bremen around 848, but he was unable to establish himself there for a time and Pope Nicholas 1 united that See with Hamburg. Nicholas also gave him jurisdiction over Denmark, Norway, and Sweden.

Ansgar returned to Denmark and Sweden in 854 to resume spreading the Gospel. When he returned to Denmark he saw the church and school he had built there, destroyed before his eyes by an invading army.

His heart almost broke as he saw his work reduced to ashes" The Lord gave," he said, "and the Lord have taken away. Blessed be the name of the Lord." With a handful of followers he wandered through his ruined diocese, but it was a grim and weary time. "Be assured my dear brother, " said the primate of France, who had commissioned him to this task, "that what we have striven to accomplish for the glory of Christ will yet, by God's help, bring forth fruit."

Heartened by these words, and with unfailing courage, Ansgar pursued his Swedish mission. Though he had but four churches left and could find no one willing to go in his place, he established new outposts and consolidated his work.

King Olaf had cast a die to decide whether to allow entrance of Christians, an action that Ansgar mourned as callous and unbefitting. He was encouraged, however, by a council of chiefs at which an aged man spoke in his defense. "Those who bring to us this new faith," he said" by their voyage here have been exposed to many dangers. We see our own deities failing us. Why reject a religion thus brought to our very doors? Why not permit the servants of God to remain among us? Listen to my council and reject not what is plainly for our advantage."

As a result, Ansgar was free to preach the Christian faith, and though he met with many setbacks, he continued his work until he died at the age of 64 and was buried at Bremen. He was a great missionary, an indefatigable, outstanding preacher, renowned for his austerity, holiness of life, and charity to the poor. He built schools and was a great liberator of slaves captured by the Vikings. He converted King Erik of Jutland and was called the "Apostle of the North", yet Sweden reverted completely to paganism shortly after Ansgar's death.

Ansgar often wore a hair shirt, lived on bread and water when his health permitted it, and added short personal prayers to each Psalm in his Psalter, thus contributing to a form of devotion that soon became widespread.

Miracles were said to have been worked by him. After Ansgar's death, the work he had begun came to a stop and the area reverted to paganism. Christianity did not begin to make headway in Scandinavia until two centuries later with the work of Saint Sigfried and others. A life story was written about Ansgar by his fellow missionary in Scandinavia, Saint Rembert (Attwater, Attwater2, Benedictines, Bentley, Coulson, Delaney, Encyclopedia, Fanner, Gill, Robinson, White)

In art Ansgar is shown with converted Danes with him, wearing a fur pelisse (Roeder). He may sometimes be shown otherwise in a boat with King Harold and companions or in a cape and miter Hamburg Cathedral (Roeder).

Saint Ansgar is the patron of Denmark, Germany and Iceland. He is venerated in Old Corbie (Picardy) and New Corbie (Saxony) as well as in Scandinavia (Roeder).

Saint Ansgar was soon to become.

-

-

-

quote:

-

-

Saint Demetrius

-

by the way, these are not negros

Britain continued.

-

Saint Deiniol (died 584) was the first Bishop of Bangor in the Kingdom of Gwynedd, Wales. He is also venerated in Brittany as Saint Denoual. In English, the name is translated as Daniel but this is rarely used.

-

Saint Keby and Saint Seiriol

Seiriol was an early 6th century saint, who created a cell at Penmon Priory on Anglesey, off the coast of north Wales. He later moved to Ynys Seiriol (Puffin Island). He was a son of King Owain Danwyn of Rhos.

According to legend, he and Saint Cybi were good friends, and would meet weekly near Llanerchymedd, at the Clorach wells. Saint Cybi would walk from Holyhead, facing the rising sun in the morning and setting sun in the evening. Saint Cybi was known as Cybi Felyn (Cybi the Tanned), as he was tanned during his journey. Seiriol, travelling in the opposite direction, from Penmon, would have his back to the sun. Thus, he was known as Seiriol Wyn (Seiriol the Fair). Rhyd-y-Saint railway station (English: Ford of the Saints railway station) on the Red Wharf Bay branch line near Pentraeth, was named so as Seiriol and Cybi are said to have met there.

Seiriol was a younger brother of King Cynlas of Rhos and King Einion of Llŷn. His cell at Penmon is said to have been rebuilt by his brothers, as they didn't think his humble residence was good enough. St Seiriol's Well (Ffynnon Seiriol) lies in a small chamber adjoining its remains. Both are protected by Cadw, the publicly-funded body responsible for the historic monuments of Wales. Adjacent to them are the church and ruins of a monastery also dating back to Seiriol's day.

In his old age, Seiriol retired to Ynys Lannog which subsequently became known (in Welsh) as Ynys Seiriol. Later it would be known to the Vikings as Priestholm, and is known as Puffin Island in English since the 19th century.

-

SAINT DAVID (died 601) was born in the sixth century in Wales. As a young man he became a monk and studied for many years as a priest. According to one tradition he was consecrated Bishop by the Patriarch of Jerusalem, when David went on pilgrimage there. He worked extensively to spread Christianity in Wales, especially in south-west Wales in what is now Pembrokeshire. Here he founded a monastery at Mynyw (Menevia), now St David's, and he is honoured as the first Bishop of St David’s.

-

Saint Angus (Oengus, Aengus) of Keld,

Hermit, Abbot, Bishop (died 824)

To Aengus many ascribe the reform of Irish monasticism and its emergence as an ordered ascetic and scholastic movement. He is called the Culdee because this reform produced the groups of monks in Ireland and Scotland, who were really anchorites but lived together in one place, usually thirteen in number after the example of Christ and His Apostles. The name Culdee probably comes from the Irish Ceile Dee (companion) rather than the Latin Cultores Dei (worshippers of God).

The Culdees produced the highly decorated High Crosses and elaborately illuminated manuscripts which are the glory of the Irish monasteries.

Aengus was born of the royal house of Ulster and was sent to the monastery of Clonenagh by his father Oengoba to study under the saintly abbot Maelaithgen. He made great advances in scholarship and sanctity but eventually felt he had to leave and become a hermit to escape the adulation of his peers. He chose a spot some seven miles away for his hermitage which is still called Dysert.

-

Saint Tysilio (died 640) was a Welsh bishop, prince and scholar, son of the reigning King of Powys, Brochwel Ysgithrog, maternal nephew of the great Abbot Dunod of Bangor Iscoed and an ecclesiastic who took a prominent part in the affairs of Wales during the distressful period at the opening of the 7th century.

Prince Tyslio (or Sulio) was the second son of Brochfael Ysgythrog (of the Tusks). He fled his father's court at an early age to throw himself on the mercy of Abbot Gwyddfarch of Caer-Meguaidd (Meifod) and beg to become a monk. A Powysian warband was sent to retrieve him, but King Brochfael was eventually persuaded that his son should be allowed to stay. Tysilio probably started his career in Trallwng Llywelyn (Welshpool) and afterwards took up residence in Meifod where he was associated with Gwyddvarch and St Beuno.

Fearful of further trouble from his family, however, Tysilio set up his base at a hermitage on Ynys Tyslio (Church Island) in the Menai Straits and became a great evangeliser on Ynys Mon (Anglesey). He spent seven years there before returning to Caer-Meguaidd (Meifod) and succeeding as Abbot. Tyslio rebuilt the Abbey Church and things were peaceful for a while. He founded the second church in Meifod - the Eglwys Tysilio. His feast day, or gwyl-mabsant, was the 8th November which was also the date of the patronal festival and "wakes" in the nearby parish of Guilsfield, where a holy well was dedicated to him - the Fons Tysilio.

-

Saint Dyfrig, Archbishop of Caerleon, Wales (died 545)

Saint Dubricius, Bishop (Dubritius, Dubric, Dyfig, Dyfrig, Devereux)

He was born at Moccas (Moch Rhos = Pig's Heath), near Hereford; died c.545. Some old genealogies show Dyfrig as the great-great-grandson of Macsen Wledig and Elen of the Ways.

Saint Dyfrig was an important church leader, a monk, in southeast Wales and western Herefordshire. His earliest foundation was Ariconium (Archenfield, Hereford), but his most important centres were at Hentland (Henllan) and Moccas in the Wye valley. Dyfrig attracted numerous disciples to the two monasteries, and from them founded many other monasteries and churches.

He was associated with Saint Illtyd (f.d. November 6) and, according to the 7th-century "vita" of Saint Samson, with the island of Caldey for whose monastery he appointed Saint Samson (July 28) abbot. Later he consecrated Samson bishop. An ancient, but incomplete, inscription at Caldey reads "Magl Dubr" ("the tonsured servant of Dubricius").

-

Saint Birinus (c. 600–649), venerated as a saint, was the first Bishop of Dorchester, and the "Apostle to the West Saxons".

After St. Augustine of Canterbury performed initial conversions in England, Birinus, a Frank, came to the kingdoms of Wessex in 634, landing at the port of "Hamwic", now in the St. Mary's area of Southampton. During Birinus's brief time at Hamwic, St. Mary's Church was founded.

Birinus had been made bishop by Asterius in Genoa, and Pope Honorius I created the commission to convert the West Saxons. In 635, he persuaded the West Saxon king Cynegils to allow him to preach. Cynegils was trying to create an alliance with Oswald of Northumbria, with whom he intended to fight the Mercians. At the final talks between kings, the sticking point was that Oswald, being a Christian, would not ally himself with a heathen. Cynegils then converted and was baptized, and he gave Birinus Dorchester-on-Thames for his episcopal see. Birinus's original commission entailed preaching to parts of Britain where no missionary efforts had reached, and may have included instructions to reach the Mercians, but in the end Birinus stayed in the West Saxon kingdom, or Wessex as it became known.

-

St. Walburga (d. 779)

was born in England of a family of the local
aristocracy. At an early age, she was entrusted to the care of the Benedictine nuns in Wimbourne (present-day Dorset) where she eventually made monastic profession. When her relative St. Boniface, a missionary monk and bishop who worked for the evangelization of Germany, asked for help from other Anglo-Saxon monasteries, St. Walburga became part of a group of nuns from Wimbourne who answered the missionary call. Eventually she became abbess of the monastery at Heidenheim, a double monastery of men and women founded by her brother St. Wunibald, who served as its first abbot. The tenth-cetury legend of her life tells stories of her gentleness, humility and charity, as well as her power to heal the sick through prayer.
This statue by Dee Toscano stands near the entrance to the monastery to welcome our guests. It was a gift of George and Placide Shriever.

-
 -
 -

-

-

???

-

As in Britain, the Whitenization of Christianity also took place in the Mediterranean.

-

-

Saint Tikhon the Bishop of Amathus in Cyprus

Saint Tikhon, Bishop of Amathus, was born in the city Amathus on the island of Cyprus. His parents raised their son in Christian piety, and taught him the reading of sacred books. It is said that the gift of wonderworking appeared in St Tikhon at quite a young age.

His father was the owner of a bakery, and whenever he left his son alone in the shop, the holy youth would give free bread to those in need. Learning of this, his father became angry, but the son said that he had read in the Scriptures, that in giving to God one receives back a hundredfold. "I," said the youth, "gave to God the bread which was taken," and he persuaded his father to go to the place where the grain was stored. With astonishment the father saw that the granary, which formerly was empty, was now filled to overflowing with wheat. From that time the father did not hinder his son from distributing bread to the poor.

-

Hieromartyr Pancratius the Bishop of Taormina in Sicily

The Hieromartyr Pancratius, Bishop of Taormina, was born when our Lord Jesus Christ yet lived upon the earth.

The parents of Pancratius were natives of Antioch. Hearing the good news of Jesus Christ, Pancratius' father took his young son with him and went to Jerusalem in order to see the great Teacher for himself. The miracles astonished him, and when he heard the divine teaching, he then believed in Christ as the Son of God. He became close with the disciples of the Lord, especially with the holy Apostle Peter. It was during this period that young Pancratius got to know the holy Apostle Peter.

After the Ascension of the Savior, one of the Apostles came to Antioch and baptized the parents of Pancratius together with all their household. When the parents of Pancratius died, he left behind his inherited possessions and went to Pontus and began to live in a cave, spendng his days in prayer and deep spiritual contemplation. The holy Apostle Peter, while passing through those parts, visited Pancratius at Pontus. He took him along to Antioch, and then to Sicily, where the holy Apostle Paul then was. There the holy Apostles Peter and Paul made St Pancratius Bishop of Taormina in Sicily.

-

Saint Theodore Stratelates

The Holy Great Martyr Theodore Stratelates suffered for Christ in Heraklea on February 8, 319. At the time of his sufferings the holy Great Martyr Theodore ordered his servant Varus to bury his body on the estate of his parents in Euchaita. The transfer of the relics of the Great Martyr Theodore took place on June 8, 319.

On this day we also recall a miracle of the icon of the Great Martyr Theodore in a church dedicated to him at a place called Karsat, near Damascus. A group of Saracens had turned this church into their residence. There was a fresco on the wall depicting Theodore. One of the Saracens shot an arrow into the icon of the Great Martyr. From the saint's face, where the arrow had stuck into the wall, blood flowed before the eyes of everyone. A short while later, the Saracens who had settled in the church killed each other. Accounts of this miracle are given by the Anastasius of Mt. Sinai (April 20) and John of Damascus (December 4).

-

Hieromartyr Charalampus the Bishop of Magnesia in Thessaly

The Hieromartyr Charalampus, Bishop of Magnesia, the Martyrs Porphyrius and Baptus and Three Women Martyrs suffered in the year 202.

St Charalampus, Bishop of Magnesia (Asia Minor), successfully spread faith in Christ the Savior, guiding people on the way to salvation. News of his preaching reached Lucian, the governor of the district, and the military commander Lucius. The saint was arrested and brought to trial, where he confessed his faith in Christ and refused to offer sacrifice to idols.

Despite the bishop's advanced age (he was 113 years old), he was subjected to monstrous tortures. They lacerated his body with iron hooks, and scraped all the skin from his body. During this the saint turned to his tormentors, "I thank you, brethren, that you have restored my spirit, which longs to pass over to a new and everlasting life!"

-

Saint John Climacus (of the Ladder)

The Fourth Sunday of Lent is dedicated to St John of the Ladder (Climacus), the author of the work, The Ladder of Divine Ascent. The abbot of St Catherine's Monastery on Mount Sinai (6th century) stands as a witness to the violent effort needed for entrance into God's Kingdom (Mt.10: 12). The spiritual struggle of the Christian life is a real one, "not against flesh and blood, but against ... the rulers of the present darkness ... the hosts of wickedness in heavenly places ..." (Eph 6:12). Saint John encourages the faithful in their efforts for, according to the Lord, only "he who endures to the end will be saved"

Posted by rahotep101 (Member # 18764) on :

There was a theory that European 'black Madonna' figures were remnants of an Isis cult. There is one snag in this theory...

http://www.dramabutton.com/

-

-

-

Looks like Isis was suffering from Albinism! Poor dear!

Similarly afflicted were the Virgin Mary and the baby Jesus according to the earliest Nubain Christians!

-

-

Would someone who takes this stuff literally like to explain what these Africans were doing worshiping albinos? LMAAO.

Posted by Ish Gebor AKA Troll Patrol (Member # 18264) on :

Following the conversion of the Nubian kingdoms to Christianity in the sixth century, Greek replaced Meroitic as the primary written language. Greek was evidently the legal language of Old Dongola; 2 administrative and church documents discovered in the town were largely Greek. Although Coptic and Arabic were used throughout the kingdoms, Greek was more dominant in Old Dongola and Alwa than in the area of Nobadia in northern Nubia. Also, it is worth mentioning that Greek was widespread among the Nubians centuries before the arrival of Christianity in the sixth century.

Archeological excavations indicate a widespread use of Greek and Coptic in Nubia since the fourth and fifth centuries, if not before.3 Large numbers of documents and text fragments concerning a wide range of subject matters including royal commemorations and diplomatic correspondences have been uncovered from pre-Christian sites.4 Hence, the dominance of Hellenistic cultural features in the Christian Nubian kingdoms, including the adoption of Greek as a primary language, did not begin in the sixth century. Nonetheless, Christianity did play a major role in solidifying the base of the Roman (Byzantine) culture in Nubia and in establishing Greek as the primary language in the region.

http://www.ancientsudan.org/writing_03_old_nubian_&_arabic.htm

-

^^^Obviously medieval Europe was founded by Nubians
The Nubians mixed with Central Asian white people and produced
the Egyptians and all these high reddish type mulattoes:

-

quote:
 -
 -

Have you ever seen the Dance of David?lol

Tell, what does the Qumran tell about Moshe, how do the Copts of Egypt describe Moshe?

Yemeni Jews.

-

My concern here is that the ancient Hebrews, early Shem-mitcs/ Semetic were a branch of people much like, or close to Ethiopians. All descendants of ancient tribes carry the E* marker to some degree (referring at locations in the Middle East) And even those of more recent times.

Anyway, Hebrews as they were during ancient days; Flavius Josephus describes a man like them, referring at the individual Jesus/ Joshua Ben Pantera as. Short, dark skinned, with curly/ frizzy hair. And underdeveloped beard. So where does that other image comes from?

The Qumran in Israel speaks of Moshe in similair way. The oral tradition of the Copts says the same.

Here are Semetic people of the Middle East, as they were during ancient days, many thousands of years ago. So I rebel against the false image created.

-

-

By Bonnie Oswald, BFA, MA

Israel, living in wickedness and idolatry, was warned by prophets Elijah, Elisha, and Hosea, to repent or face conquest. Prophets and Kings from Judah offered help, and invited them to return to the temple in Jerusalem. These offers they scorned, becoming ripe for destruction.

The Assyrians viciously brought that destruction
Reconstruction of Nineveh

As we read in the Old Testament of the Assyrians conquering Israel and much of Judah, it is easy to visualize these people as they were pictured at the time in the palaces of the Assyrians. Nineveh is a rich trove of art showing the Assyrian kings and captives majestically portrayed in magnificent bas reliefs. Assyrian art is instantly recognizable because of the pictures of raw strength. Everyone is shown heavily muscled, even the animals.

"King Assurbanipal decked out for the hunts. British Museum.

Assyrian God from Nineveh wall relief.
Note the muscular legs in this figure,
typical of Assyrian Art.

Boston Museum of Fine Arts."

Captives were treated particularly harshly. The Geneva Convention was not in the thought process of the Assyrians, who believed in spreading fear among the surrounding enemies.

By about 900 BC, Assyria was becoming a fierce war machine, dominating the Near East for 300 years until they were conquered by the Babylonians. Centuries of warfare — as the predominant aspect of their culture — hardened them into a brutal people.

In the temples and palaces, rich with militaristic art, there are no happy scenes of banquets, dancing, feasting, or happy family scenes. All Assyrian art is centered on power.

Tilgath Pileser (also known in the Old Testament as Pul) reigned from 745-727 BC. He warred against Syria and advanced along the Mediterranean, subjugating Phoenicia and Gaza. He conquered Israel in 721 BC, removing the Israelites, and advanced on Judah. Palace art shows captives and vassals paying tribute to the kings.

Tilgath Pileser (Pul), shown in court in his palace, from
an artist's reconstruction from a bas relief. 8th C. BC, Louvre

-

Kings’ sport was shooting lions while riding in chariots. Dying lions and lion hunts figure prominently in palace art. While people were depicted with little emotion, animals were shown with great sensitivity, as we see in this excellent relief of a dying lioness.

Dying Lioness, limestone, 650 BC, British Museum

-

Someday, when we get the scriptures from the Ten Tribes, it will be interesting to hear the stories associated with the hardships they suffered under the Assyrians.

Israelite prisoners being marched out of Israel by Assyrian soldiers.

Note dead Israelites at left. From Bas Relief at Nineveh.

(Ancient Hebrews, exactly how "jesus" was discribed by Flavius Josphef.)

-

-

-

-

After the defeat of Israel, the Assyrians advanced on Judah, moving south, and conquering as they went. Watch fires were set that could be seen from one city to another, so the next city in line could see what was the state of the battle.

After the defeat of Israel, the Assyrians advanced on Judah, moving south, and conquering as they went. Watch fires were set that could be seen from one city to another, so the next city in line could see what was the state of the battle.

One of the most poignant archaeological finds related to this period is an ostracon from Lachish. Ostracon were broken pieces of fired clay or pottery. Relatively indestructible, they were used as message pads.

The Lachish Ostracon #4, found in the ruins of Lachish, ends a long message with the sad words, "and let my Lord know that we are watching for the signal fires of Lachish... for we cannot see Azekiah." Azekiah had been defeated, Lachish was next, and the giant Assyrian siege ramp is still visible. The message was never sent.

Ostracon #4 from Lachish.

After defeating Lachish, the Assyrians moved on Jerusalem in 701 BC, and laid siege to the city. They were smitten by a plague (probably bubonic) and woke up all "dead corpses." (2 Kings 18, 19.) The king, Sennacherib, returned to Assyrian, abandoning Jerusalem, where he was assassinated by two of his sons while worshiping in the Assyrian temple.

Assyrians transplanted conquered peoples to other areas in their large kingdom, rendering them relatively helpless and disoriented. Their leadership was destroyed, and they were in unfamiliar areas, under guard. Other captive peoples were moved into their vacated lands. Some original Israelites were undoubtedly still in the area of Israel, having evaded capture. Mixed with the newly transplanted people brought by the Assyrians, they intermarried and mixed religious beliefs, absorbing elements of both.

When Judah was allowed to return under the Persians they scorned these people with their false religious practices, as they were despised at the time of Christ. They became known as the Samaritans.

Source: Meridian Magazine

End

quote:
 -

^^^Obviously medieval Europe was founded by Nubians

-

-

-

Btw, tarnos is a liar. Yes you are a liar, tarnos!

Posted by Sahel (Siptah) (Member # 17601) on :

quote:

-

Erm no. Lol. And those statuettes look like black people. Youre gonna need to do better than that if you want your mulatto Egypt.

quote:
Originally posted by rahotep101:
There was a theory that European 'black Madonna' figures were remnants of an Isis cult. There is one snag in this theory...

http://www.dramabutton.com/

-

-

-

Looks like Isis was suffering from Albinism! Poor dear!

Similarly afflicted were the Virgin Mary and the baby Jesus according to the earliest Nubain Christians!

-

-

Would someone who takes this stuff literally like to explain what these Africans were doing worshiping albinos? LMAAO.

Your history and culture is wodan, witch craved, wicca and such. From the caves and the forest of Europe. Christianity spread due to the invasion of the Roman army into Europe. Leaving people only with two choices.

It was convert to the sola scriptura or die! So they added water to the wine. This is why there are still elements in European Christianity mixed up with original traditions. Santa Claws is one of them. Easter bunny is another one. And so on.....

quote:
Originally posted by rahotep101:
There was a theory that European 'black Madonna' figures were remnants of an Isis cult.

No to say that it's true...But.

-

Mike I believe it is true other Kemetic religious concepts did found into Europe and displayed prominently within religious and secular institutions
 -

This one being topped off by a cross in the Vatican.
quote:
quote: Originally posted by rahotep101: There was a theory that European 'black Madonna' figures were remnants of an Isis cult. No to say that it's true...But.

-
No accident no mistaking imagery that can be called into question it is what it is.

^ [earliest madonna and child from the west -

-

You loose sir.

Why are they white? Even Jesus red-blonde haired?

According to legends, it was created by Luke the Evangelist, the first iconographer, in Jerusalem between 66 and 67 AD in the cenacle – that is, the room in which the Last Supper took place. About 300 years later, Helena of Constantinople (the emperor's consort) took the icon to Constantinople, where it stayed for five centuries in the emperors' chapel. Then it was transported via Bulgaria, Moravia and Bohemia to the Ruthenian Kingdom of Galicia-Volhynia (the Polish-Ukrainian borderland). That country was successively a part of the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland and of Hungary and was also temporarily occupied by Turkic Tatars. Then, finally, after centuries of wandering, in 1382 the icon ended up in Częstochowa Monastery in Poland.
 -
http://www.europeandme.eu/8heart/455-the-black-madonna

Now cassis how old is your imagery according to science or legend.
And "Ahem" why would Euros even have a black Madonna and Child even if the original were white, what!! did we have a bunch o Afrocentrist running around Europe in the middle ages??... [Big Grin]

^ That doesn't predate the Madonna and child i showed, from the Book of Kells.

The photo you have shown is here -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Madonna_of_Cz%C4%99stochowa

- It only can be dated to the 14th century AD.

As i said the earliest art from europe depicting mary and jesus is the book of kells -

-

Mary and Jesus are both white. Jesus even has blonde hair.

Nothing black about them.

quote:
^ That doesn't predate the Madonna and child i showed, from the Book of Kells.

The photo you have shown is here -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Madonna_of_Cz%C4%99stochowa

- It only can be dated to the 14th century AD.

As i said the earliest art from europe depicting mary and jesus is the book of kells -

-

Mary and Jesus are both white. Jesus even has blonde hair.

Nothing black about them.

I keep warning you all that cassiterides and Lioness are degenerate liars. Yet you still answer them?

The book of Kells has only to do with the Germanics in northern Britain - you remember, the "RED-HEADED" ALBINOS.

Relating to your Black Mary and child.
From his Wiki link:

The origins of the icon and the date of its composition are still hotly contested among scholars. The difficulty in dating the icon stems from the fact that the original image was painted over, after being badly damaged by Hussite raiders in 1430. Medieval restorers unfamiliar with the encaustic method found that the paints they applied to the damaged areas "simply sloughed off the image" according to the medieval chronicler Risinius, and their solution was to erase the original image and to repaint it on the original panel, which was believed to be holy because of its legendary origin as a table top from the home of the Holy Family.

Stop lying it reached Poland in the 14th century.And when was the book of Kells published?
 -
And back atchya!!
Mary and Jesus are both blacks. Jesus even have lil black Afro.
Nothing White about them

Posted by GBOLA KING (Member # 6729) on :

^ Paranoia... [Big Grin]

^Lioness and cassiterides are disturbed individuals, the only way to get rid of them, is to ignore they. Ya, they'll come back with new names, but at least they will have to do that.

And when was the book of Kells published?
======

700 AD.

700 years before what you & mike pasted.

As i said - you both lost.

The earliest madonna and child in europe is of a white woman. Jesus is even a blonde. Your worst nightmare. Jesus and mary both depicted as pale white and fair haired.

quote:
And when was the book of Kells published?
======

700 AD.

700 years before what you & mike pasted.

As i said - you both lost.

The earliest madonna and child in europe is of a white woman. Jesus is even a blonde. Your worst nightmare. Jesus and mary both depicted as pale white and fair haired.

-

-
According to legends, it was created by Luke the Evangelist, the first iconographer, in Jerusalem between 66 and 67 AD in the cenacle – that is, the room in which the Last Supper took place.

Now 700 AD vs 66 or 67 AD !!!
 -

Just as a logical demonstration of just how brain-dead cassiterides and the other Albinos are.

Christianity began at about 25 A.D.

Britain was the LAST place to get Christianity.

Yet this degenerate FOOL, wants to claim that Britain (Book of Kells - 800 A.D.) has the FIRST icon of Mary and the Child.

Damn these Albinos are stupid.

brada was Medieval Europe primarily black or white?

White.

-

Mural painting from the catacomb of Commodilla. One of the first bearded images of Jesus, late 4th century

-

Catacombs of Priscilla. One of the earliest Christian paintings.
 -

Baptism of Christ, fragment from the Catacombs of Marcellinus and Peter, c. 330

^^^^ explain these paintings, they are far before medieval Europe.
I said explain these particular paintings above not post other paintings.

Britain was the LAST place to get Christianity.
======

Actually it was the first place.

Evidences -

The First Epistle of Clement notes that Paul traveled to the utmost parts of the west (3: 10–15) - meaning Britain and Spain.

The first four Church councils (Council of Pisa 1409, Council of Constance 1414, Council of Siena 1423 and Council of Basle 1431), all agreed:

''... the Churches of France and Spain must yield in points of antiquity and precedence to that of Britain as the latter Church was founded by Joseph of Arimathea immediately after the passion of Christ''

In circa 200 A.D., Tertullian mentions that "the extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of Britain which have never been penetrated by the Roman armies, have received the religion of Christ''.

Eusebius, bishop of Caesarea in the early 300s, records that "the apostles passed beyond the ocean to the Isles called the British Isles" (Demonstratio Evangelica, Bk. 3, chap. 5).

Eusebius had access to a substantial library at Caesarea, which contained sources that have since been lost.

Theodoret, bishop of Cyprus in Syria (circa 430ad) states that "Paul, liberated from his first captivity at Rome, preached the Gospel to the Britons and others in the West… and the Cymry [the Welsh]" (D. Civ. Gracae Off., Bk. 9).

Around 300ad, Dorotheous, bishop of Tyre, stated that "Aristobulus, whom Paul saluted [Romans 16:10] was bishop of Britain" and that Simon Zelotes also came to Britain (Synopsis de Apostol., Synops. 9, 23). G

Gildas says that the coming of Christianity to Britain "happened first, as we know, in the last years of the emperor Tiberius [14–37ad]" (The Ruin of Britain, p. 18).

This means that Christianity arrived in Britain no later than 37ad—less than a decade after Christ's crucifixion.

James Ussher, Archbishop of Ireland and one of the greatest scholars of the 17th century, presented considerable evidence that James, Simon Zelotes, Simon Peter, the Apostle Paul and others brought Christianity to Europe's western isles in the first century (The Whole Works of James Ussher, vol. 5, chap. 1, Erlington). Robert Parsons, an English Jesuit and Oxford scholar, asserted in his 17th century work The Three Conversions of England that the apostles first brought Christianity to the island, and that "the Christian religion began in Britain within fifty years of Christ's Ascension" (p. 14

Nikephoros I of Constantinople also wrote in the early 9th century AD that:

''Simon... the same doctrine he taught to the Occidental Sea, and the Isles called Britanniae''

Caesar Baronius dated Simon's visit to Britain in 44 AD.

Aristobulus of Britannia arrived in Britain around 60 AD and an ancient epitaph of his name was unearthed in Dorchester, England.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_Chapter_of_the_Acts_of_the_Apostles

The Lost Chapter of the Acts of the Apostles, also known as the Sonnini Manuscript, is a short text purporting to be the translation of a manuscript containing the 29th chapter of the Acts of the Apostles, detailing St. Paul's journey to Britain.

quote:
White.

Mike brada says Medieval Europe was primarily white do you agree or disagree?

If you can't answer this simple question directly we will have to assume you are playing games

As usual in your threads you make no claim. You don't come and say medieval Europe was black .
Instead as typical of your threads you try to imply it with a question and then a selection of cherry picked images.
It's a very weak way of going about things.
Then you put in bold print and capital provocative side comments, all this to avoid making a thesis statement.
stop it Mike we've had enough, enough dancing. be direct or get out.

thank you,

Lioness productions 2011

The first one looked white kinda the others nondescript not enough detail either way.
 -  -
At best the first kinda look like B.Real from Cypress Hill and stop trying to get me and Mike to fight.

^ The Jesus painting has golden-red hair and white skin.

Negroids are not pale skinned with strawberry-blonde hair.

Just pointing out the obvious.

Btw, i would also point out according to Ironlion and mike111 only white people or albinos are ''hairy'', therefore it's pretty retarded to claim the most bearded pic of Jesus is black. You guys contradict yourself in virtually every post:

*Afrocentrics can not agree with what ''black'' or ''negro'' is.
*Afrocentrics can not agree with what their own race looks like (according to Marc washington for example white woman are black).

etc.

Posted by TruthAndRights (Member # 17346) on :

Black Men don't grow beards now?  -

not only has Confirmed Eediatbwoy leggo ina your eyes one too many times, apparently you've swallowed one too many times too...cah it's gone to your brain....although that's been evident for a good while now...

-

-

Virgin and Child - Wall painting from the Roman catacombs (early Christian catacomb).

Date: Fourth century

Cassis
quote:
Afrocentrics can not agree with what ''black'' or ''negro'' is.
" Ahem" most of us now what a black is, a "Negro"??? ur right no one can describe one in a scientific term not rooted in 18 century anthropology pseudo science or eyeballing but many can tell you what a biological African is.

Posted by TruthAndRights (Member # 17346) on :

quote:
.....and stop trying to get me and Mike to fight.

seet deh...smh [Roll Eyes]

- Hi Brada...

Hi T&R.. [Smile]

Posted by alTakruri (Member # 10195) on :

Just seeing this for the first time now. Luv it jus' luvvet!!!

quote:
 -
No accident no mistaking imagery that can be called into question it is what it is.

Posted by Doug M (Member # 7650) on :

Yes the black madonnna is a continuation of Isis worship, but over and above all it is a symbol of the blackness of the universe as the womb of creation. Many of the black deities around the world have the same symbolism including those from Ancient Egypt. Black skin=creation=infinite unseen creative force of god in universe. Just like white=light=sun=the physical symbol of gods infinite beneficial presence in creation. Duality.

Mary/Isis=veil of creation=mystery of creation=fertile universe that births gods seed =physical manifestation of gods hidden infinite creative force=mother nature Horus/Jesus=sun=son=gods seed in flesh=birth of physical universe from unseen force in nature

But that symbolic aspect was subsumed later by a more sinister political/social aspect. In this form, the white jesus and mary (which is not a phenotype that would have been predominant in Nazareth at that time anyway) are simply a form of idealized man/woman, and the holy family an archetype of the royal family where divine rule was the basis of the rule of kings. And from this came the conquests of later years where the same iconography was used to push the European phenotype and bloodline as the basis for colonial dominion over all others.

So given all of that it is extremely interesting to see that Europe still has the vestiges and legacy of the old icons showing the historical basis of the image of Mary and Jesus being based on the earlier Egyptian form.

I have said this many times, but man makes god in his own image. And this is true in every culture no matter what, even though some do use animals and mythical creatures at times.

Posted by Egmond Codfried (Member # 15683) on :

Het werd weer tijd om naar nieuwe afbeeldingen van Jezus te zoeken.

-

proper bris.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com