This is topic History of the Black Holy Roman Empire in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005503

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

Be sure to click linked pages.

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/History_of_the_Holy_Roman_Empire.htm

Posted by Clyde Winters (Member # 10129) on :

Great site. It is material like this which makes me sad we don't have the financing to make a series of films to teach authentic Black/African history.

^Perseverance in the face of adversity, has always been the hallmark of the Black man, yourself especially. This is no difference, we will use what we have.

Posted by MelaninKing (Member # 17444) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
Great site. It is material like this which makes me sad we don't have the financing to make a series of films to teach authentic Black/African history.

Don't give up hope.
With the unimaginative crap coming out of Jewrywood, all we need is an subject outline, a good script and strong story.

The Internet has made International funding (Asian, Cuban, South American) possible today. Internet marketing effects film funding in the same manner as it affects music funding and production.
Problem is, folks are still stuck in the old paradigm of fund raising.

Mike, great display of critical thinking and interpretation, as usual.

Posted by the lioness (Member # 17353) on :

Cylde and Melanin do you believe in the early Middle Ages 500-1000 AD that black people were the overwhelming majority of people living in Europe?

Posted by malibudusul (Member # 19346) on :

Moor large size
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3b6OJD_2SfM/SEAgcBp5tXI/AAAAAAAAAGk/88UvaSu23Wg/s1600-h/100_0279.JPG

http://vesilind.blogspot.com/2008/05/last-year-city-of-tallinn-celebrated.html

Saint Gertrude (Gertrud von Helfta)
(January 6, 1256 – ca. 1302) was a German Benedictine, mystic, and theologian....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gertrude_the_Great
__
http://gertrud.mospace.de/rezension.html

-

http://www.caritasheim-engelsdorf.de/jubi.html
 -
http://www.frauenseelsorge-bayern.de/index.php?id=63

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Miss holy empire roman

Posted by Sahel (Siptah) (Member # 17601) on :

Rubbish. Rome wasn't an empire founded on the philosophies of black people. Rome subscribed to the enslavement and oppression of other men for the sake of conquest. They preached animal / human execution and practiced homosexuality openly. No African should aspire to be a Roman. Though the Romans were impressed with Africans, they contributed greatly to our systematic victimization of conquest effecting the minds of future generations of African people to come. Historically, they were our enemies and contemporarily their descendants should be seen as such as well. Let the Romans be Roman as they are not us and we'll never be them. We have our own path to follow and this path doesn't include black-washing foreigners in history who held us in awe yet promoted our disorder and collapse.

Posted by Evergreen (Member # 12192) on :

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
Cylde and Melanin do you believe in the early Middle Ages 500-1000 AD that black people were the overwhelming majority of people living in Europe?

Evergree Writes:

Lioness do you believe in the Dynastic Era that white people were the overwhelming majority of people living in Egypt?

Sahel (Siptah) - The "Holy Roman Empire" and the "Roman Empire" are two very different things. Perhaps you should research BOTH, then make a judgement as to their characters.

quote:
Originally posted by Evergreen:
quote:

Evergree Writes:

Lioness do you believe in the Dynastic Era that white people were the overwhelming majority of people living in Egypt?

No.
I have mentioned many a time I think that ancient Egypt was mainly intermediate people who, like many dark skin Arabs, do not fall into "white" and "black" two part system racial categorization.
In addition there are some who look more African than the average and others who look more swarthy Eurasian than average. Depictions in the art show a semi Eurasian looking type more frequently than in depictions of common folk.
Generally the art depicts people who in many cases look more similar to Middle Eastern people than they do people of the South, people depicted as Kushites. There are some exceptions where there is crossover.
Now that I have answered your question it is only fair that you answer my question which puts us back on topic.

do you believe in the early Middle Ages 500-1000 AD that black people were the overwhelming majority of people living in Europe?

Posted by cassiterides (Member # 18409) on :

Massive fail thread.

Just go here for contemporary art depictions of all the Holy Roman Emperors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Roman_Emperor#List_of_emperors

None were black.

Quite the opposite. The majority were blonde or red haired and pale white complexioned, or what mike would call 'albino'.

quote:
Originally posted by Sahel (Siptah):
Rubbish. Rome wasn't an empire founded on the philosophies of black people. Rome subscribed to the enslavement and oppression of other men for the sake of conquest. They preached animal / human execution and practiced homosexuality openly. No African should aspire to be a Roman. Though the Romans were impressed with Africans, they contributed greatly to our systematic victimization of conquest effecting the minds of future generations of African people to come. Historically, they were our enemies and contemporarily their descendants should be seen as such as well. Let the Romans be Roman as they are not us and we'll never be them. We have our own path to follow and this path doesn't include black-washing foreigners in history who held us in awe yet promoted our disorder and collapse.

Sahel (Siptah)The Holy Roman Emperor is a term used by historians to denote a medieval ruler who, as German King, had also received the title of "Emperor of the Romans" from the Pope.

Mike informs us that Rome in Italy had become white by the time of the medieval period and that the white pope of Rome gave the German Kings, all of whom who were black, the title "Emperor of the Romans" .
The title of Emperor (Imperator) carried with it an important role as protector of the Catholic Church.

Later white people made phony or alterted art depicting these German "Holy Roman Emperors " as white.
I'm sure you recognize this conspiracy and haven't fallen for the degenerate albino's trickery.

Mike/Clyde

Here are links to my Cloud and two files needed to run,

Movie Magic Screenwriter 6

http://www.4shared.com/file/o-ACLfhm/Movie_Magic_Screenwriter_6.html

The second file is a sample screenwrite for Die Hard.

http://www.4shared.com/file/auxZ_2SI/Extras.html

Use it freely!

quote:
[QUOTE] I have mentioned many a time I think that ancient Egypt was mainly intermediate people who, like many dark skin Arabs, do not fall into "white" and "black" two part system racial categorization.

Evergreen Writes:

What are the physical characteristics that denote an "intermediate" phenotype in contrast to an "African" phenotype. Thanks.

quote:
[QUOTE]do you believe in the early Middle Ages 500-1000 AD that black people were the overwhelming majority of people living in Europe?

Evergreen Writes: Of course not.

Posted by Arwa (Member # 11172) on :

Just an advice guys. To attract viewers, please make your website more friendly. Your design is very outdated (looks like early days of internet).

quote:
quote:
[QUOTE] I have mentioned many a time I think that ancient Egypt was mainly intermediate people who, like many dark skin Arabs, do not fall into "white" and "black" two part system racial categorization.

Evergreen Writes:

What are the physical characteristics that denote an "intermediate" phenotype in contrast to an "African" phenotype. Thanks.

quote:
[QUOTE]do you believe in the early Middle Ages 500-1000 AD that black people were the overwhelming majority of people living in Europe?

Evergreen - On what data do you base that opinion?

quote:
quote:
I have mentioned many a time I think that ancient Egypt was mainly intermediate people who, like many dark skin Arabs, do not fall into "white" and "black" two part system racial categorization.

Evergreen Writes:

It's a good point, both terms "African phenotype" and "intermediate" are subjective, a matter of opinion.
An intermediate would have some African traits.
Many of the traits cross over. I believe that in dynastic times there was input from regions in the Near East that were no further away to Egypt than parts of Sudan.
This can't be proven at this time nor can ancestry "from the South"
This leads to the question: are there any features that are non-African?
quote:
do you believe in the early Middle Ages 500-1000 AD that black people were the overwhelming majority of people living in Europe?

quote:
posted by Evergreen
Of course not.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111

Evergreen I want to to add another related question to Mike's question:

what data do you have that proves that Japanese people were not the majority of medieval Europe and that they weren't killed off in a genocide?
Let's see if you can come up with the evidence

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111

The Thirty Years' War (1618–1648) Was one of the most destructive conflicts in European history, it was fought primarily in what is now Germany, and at various points involved most countries in Europe. It is believed to have been the Black Genocide event in Europe.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
quote:

Evergreen Writes:

quote:

Evergreen- While you frantically search for something to support your "Opinion".

Let me answer the question for you.

Evergreen thinks and Mike writes: I really have no data or information of any kind. It's just that it's not what I was taught, and like most everybody else here, I try to act like I know something, or am trying to learn something, but basically I'm sticking to what I was taught.

BTW - The degenerate lioness tossed you a strawman. Who was the medieval majority was never brought up.

Mike, Perhaps you should know the continuation of the empire stationed in Rome was later to be politically replaced by Germanic peoples which would later be known as the Holy Roman Empire like the Eastern Roman Empire. The fact is after the Roman empire set the standards, Europeans became unified and black people have had a piercing relationship with white people. I have no problem pointing out certain Roman (medieval) figures who were black in exchange, albeit to say the Roman (medieval) empire was black is absurd. The bulk of the period was a Dark Age. There is nothing special about that for it to belong to us at all.

quote:
[QUOTE]It's a good point, both terms "African phenotype" and "intermediate" are subjective, a matter of opinion.

Evergreen Writes:

An African phenotype would be one indigenous to the continent of Africa. Nothing subjective so far. Still waiting for you to define what constitutes an "intermediate" phenotype. Please elaborate on this specifically.

quote:
[QUOTE]This leads to the question: are there any features that are non-African?

Evergreen Writes: This is actually the crux of the matter. Humans began in Africa and much of the phenotypic diversity found around the world began in Africa. Why would a set of traits indigenous to Africa be labled non-African, i.e., "Intermediate"?

quote:
Mike, Perhaps you should know the continuation of the empire stationed in Rome was later to be politically replaced by Germanic peoples which would later be known as the Holy Roman Empire. The fact is after the Roman empire set the standards, Europeans became unified and black people have had a piercing relationship with white people. I have no problem pointing out certain Roman (medieval) figures who were black in exchange, albeit to say the Roman (medieval) empire was black is absurd. The bulk of the period was a Dark Age. There is nothing special about that for it to belong to us at all.

Sahel (Siptah) - Learn when to quit! You have already demonstrated that you know absolutely nothing about everything. Why not just be quiet?

Posted by anguishofbeing (Member # 16736) on :

quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]It's a good point, both terms "African phenotype" and "intermediate" are subjective, a matter of opinion.

Evergreen Writes:

An African phenotype would be one indigenous to the continent of Africa. Nothing subjective so far. Still waiting for you to define what constitutes an "intermediate" phenotype. ***Please elaborate on this specifically.***

The noose is tightening bitch. lol

quote:
quote:
Mike, Perhaps you should know the continuation of the empire stationed in Rome was later to be politically replaced by Germanic peoples which would later be known as the Holy Roman Empire. The fact is after the Roman empire set the standards, Europeans became unified and black people have had a piercing relationship with white people. I have no problem pointing out certain Roman (medieval) figures who were black in exchange, albeit to say the Roman (medieval) empire was black is absurd. The bulk of the period was a Dark Age. There is nothing special about that for it to belong to us at all.

Sahel (Siptah) - Learn when to quit! You have already demonstrated that you know absolutely nothing about everything. Why not just be quiet?
Mike just face it man. Your site is a complete total waste of internet space. [Big Grin]

Rome soon became a large city, similar to the powerful cities of southern Etruria, and it had also become predominately Caucasian. Accordingly, it was a Caucasian uprising that drove the Etruscans from Rome in 509 B.C.

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Etruria_the_Etruscans_2.htm

Mike says that in 509 BC Italy became predominantly Caucasian.

He says that Europe became predominantly Caucasian in 1648 AD over 2000 years later.

He says that Otto I and the Holy Roman Empire was black and that the black German kings were crowned by the white Roman Popes, such as Pope John XII in 962 AD, who crowned Otto I

Mike you say that there was a genocide of black people in the Thirty Years' War (1618–1648) sometimes called The European Civil War.
The Thirty years war was largly a conflict between Catholics and Protestants.

Mike, the Thirty Years wars was European against European war.
The following is a list of countries of regions involved:

Holy Roman Empire of Germany

Bavaria

Saxony

Palatinate

Hessel-Kassel

Brandenburg

Russia

Dutch

Denmark

Sweden

France

England

Savoy

Translyvania

Spain

Papacy

Poland

Mike, can you break this down into which dominons that were black and which were white?
You're not afraid to call out the white ones are you? That would be calling out the background of the perpetrators that live on today. You should be happy to

The conflict seemed be have set in motion on May 23, 1618, when a crowd of Protestants stormed the royal castle in Prague and threw two members of the Catholic government and their secretary out the window. Both councillors fell into a pile of manure, and suffered only minor injuries. This incident became known as the Defenestration of Prague.

quote:

Mike I'm also concerned that although Cylde likes you he will not back you on the idea that Europe in the eraly middle ages (500-1000 AD) was overwehlmingly black and that there was a mass genocide of blacks.

Thanks, lioness

-

Three Biblical Magi.

hahahahha

I cant believe "the lioness productions" isnt going to respond to evergreen's request! Come on man, you been throwing around this "intermediate" word ever since your dumbass first logged on under your current name, why can't you define it?!?!?! hahahahaha

quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
hahahahha

I cant believe "the lioness productions" isnt going to respond to evergreen's request! Come on man, you been throwing around this "intermediate" word ever since your dumbass first logged on under your current name, why can't you define it?!?!?! hahahahaha

Many Arabs would be called "Intermediate".
I don't think you would be able to deny that there are people who settled in regions, like parts of the Middle East who started to undergo adaptations to a differnt environment but did not go far North enough to be considered entirely "cold adapted".
Many are not considered "black" or "white" and if you ask them they will tell you the same.

Anyone who accepts the terms "tropically adapted" and "cold adapated" is using a very simplified way of looking at a spectrum of adptations which graduate largly according to latitude. It is another way of breaking the world down into "black" and "white" two system camps which some people think is effective politically but others draw their political lines on other factors such as religion or territory. Most wars have not been race based wars.

If you look at common latitudes of Egypt for example, Aswan is on the same latitude as Northern Mali while while much of Southern Iran is at the same latitude as Northern Egypt.

quote:
 -

Three Biblical Magi.

what is your point here? the above scene represents 1 in 6 persons being black. If that was applied to Medieval Europe, Europe would be 83.3% white, That goes against Mike's premise.

Mike says look deeper at the European paintings, while they are fake they also give us secret codes and keys the white man has provided if we figure it out he will unlock the palace. It's like a game. Sist TR you with me?

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
hahahahha

Many Arabs would be called "Intermediate".
spam spam spam

hahaha

Nice try, "Arab" is a language. Please read again carefully...

quote:
Still waiting for you to define what constitutes an "intermediate" phenotype. Please **elaborate** on this **specifically**.

Nose, hair texture, lips, skin tone...

[Big Grin] noose too tight dear?

Posted by xm (Member # 19601) on :

pandora charmsThe particular Ugg boot http://www.best-uggboots.com parchment
boot styles usually http://www.buyuggboots-ie.com/ are thought to be http://uggclearance-ugg.net formerly utilized by simply Indigen Aussies as well as were created to meet the distinct wants. http://bootsbestclearance.net Nonetheless, this particular boots or shoes features apparently determined it is technique to the particular http://cheap-uggboots-ie.com/ kisses of modern http://www.uggbootsoutlet-ie.net individuals. They are ghd straighteners cheapneeded with regard to their excellent pattern http://bestukuggboots.net/ ensuring the wearers' wellbeing in addition to the good quality lambskin made use of in which means durability. http://uggsclearanceuggs.net Extra specifically, http://www.best-uggclearance.com most of these brand footwear are generally exclusively made from quality displayed ugg http://uggsclearanceuggs.com/ Manufactured http://www.uggclearance-ugg.com in addition to very well-processed nationwide, which is almost your combined presented made of woll http://www.uggbootsclearance1.us lining having a modern comfortable buckskin aspect in addition to obtusely set made of wool fleece coat conversely. http://www.bootsuggoutlet.net/ Due to ghd saleemployed product of high quality, this specific brand name shoes is very special plus charming. http://bestuggclearance.net Simply yet thus modern, ugg degree boots are supposed to present luxurious ease for your toes. They are created to become tear-resistant, winter protected that's why people like getting no less than a pair of these http://www.uggclearance-shop.net individuals. These kind of flatted soled sneakers tend to be preferred by both women and men in order to use above rugged terrain making sure http://www.uggbootsstore-ie.com security with regard to their paws but without doubt cozy to be http://www.uggbootsclearance1.net able to sense. Ordinarily, the following sneakers will really come out after they help to make the first appearance. Even though the huge cumbersome seem appears breakaway in the manner tradition, this kind of http://uggbootsclearance-ie.net unusual overall look will surely find most sight and for that reason these types of shoes or http://uggson-clearance.com boots usually are ghd canadaadored by means of somebody that consider a little something actually particular to check distinctive and stylish. There are actually cool variants around the common flatsoled shoes or boots which will make that sneakers interesting and interesting. This Uggs http://www.uggclearance-onsale.com can be bought in many colors and humorous styles which could surely repast sight. Apart from those people classic types which signify this merely sheepskin manner inside greatest, there's also stylish along with bold types as well as colorings to match any vivid palate. Knitted types of any constructed from wool http://www.uggboots-outlet-ie.net blend will be the high light of your revolutionary Uggs manner series. ghd canada This particular winter weather is said for being the particular most frigid season of an thousand several years. http://www.uggbootsoutletus.net What have you well prepared for this? Puberulent and comfortable, parchment Uggs are viewed as to be a must-have http://www.uggonclearance.net got to think that winter to help maximum.

Posted by Troll Patrol (Member # 18264) on :

quote:

Rome soon became a large city, similar to the powerful cities of southern Etruria, and it had also become predominately Caucasian. Accordingly, it was a Caucasian uprising that drove the Etruscans from Rome in 509 B.C.

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Etruria_the_Etruscans_2.htm

Mike says that in 509 BC Italy became predominantly Caucasian.

He says that Europe became predominantly Caucasian in 1648 AD over 2000 years later.

He says that Otto I and the Holy Roman Empire was black and that the black German kings were crowned by the white Roman Popes, such as Pope John XII in 962 AD, who crowned Otto I

Mike you say that there was a genocide of black people in the Thirty Years' War (1618–1648) sometimes called The European Civil War.
The Thirty years war was largly a conflict between Catholics and Protestants.

Bavaria

Saxony

Palatinate

Hessel-Kassel

Brandenburg

Russia

Dutch

Denmark

Sweden

France

England

Savoy

Transylvania

Spain

Papacy

Poland

Mike, can you break this down into which dominons that were black and which were white?
You're not afraid to call out the white ones are you? That would be calling out the background of the perpetrators that live on today. You should be happy to

The conflict seemed be have set in motion on May 23, 1618, when a crowd of Protestants stormed the royal castle in Prague and threw two members of the Catholic government and their secretary out the window. Both councillors fell into a pile of manure, and suffered only minor injuries. This incident became known as the Defenestration of Prague.

quote:

Mike I'm also concerned that although Cylde likes you he will not back you on the idea that Europe in the eraly middle ages (500-1000 AD) was overwehlmingly black and that there was a mass genocide of blacks.

Thanks, lioness

Its not Dutch, but Holland or the Netherlands. Meaning low land. The people however are Dutch.

quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
Its not Dutch, but Holland or the Netherlands. Meaning low land. The people however are Dutch.

Please edit down a post you are commenting on.
 -

I copied the list from the graphic above. I questioned myself why they would say "Dutch" instead of Holland but I thought there might be some reason it was done that way so I left it alone. I think at the time they might have been calling the area the United Provinces

Posted by Egmond Codfried (Member # 15683) on :

Interesting enough The Netherlands used to be part of the Roman Empire, together with Morocco, and such...But it's so long ago, and of no practical use today. But its interesting how the Dutch treat Moroccans today as the enemy at the gates.

The Low Countries used to be The Netherlands and present day Belgium as well. The Belgians broke free in 1830, and boy do the Dutch resent this fact.

The Netherlands is often called Holland, after its main, most important and richest province Holland. The 'premier' of Holland was considered the 'premier' of all provinces. The same with the Stadhouder or Governor of Holland, who was considered Stadhouder of the whole of The Netherlands.

The Dutch speak Dutch (or Fries in Friesland): and we call our language Nederlands.

Leopold II Habsburg was a black skinned man with curly hair, a large nose and thick protruding lips: prognathism.

http://api.ning.com/files/1bR4Elo0o9CQzYm7qmKtIdyx6co3nmrUk0ROT2Pad0twNgP9xHzRdAB3dNGBXzZJJoBYMQzTRLjQoWC46QIY3VD*rbCM9auu/008.jpg

BLACKHEADS

http://vesilind.blogspot.com/2008/05/last-year-city-of-tallinn-celebrated.html

quote:
THE BLACKHEADS
Last year the city of Tallinn celebrated the estimated 600th anniversary of the Brotherhood of St. Maurice, or better known as The Brotherhood of the Blackheads. During Hanseatic time, some wealthy and energetic young merchants and nobles formed a fraternity of sorts, open only to unmarried young and rich Germans. They sometimes compared themselves to the court of King Arthur – a comparison that is even today used by organizations such as “The Roundtable” – a group of young men bent on socializing and networking for common benefit. The Brotherhood of Blackheads chose St. Maurice, a black officer in the Roman legion who was martyred and beatified in the year 287, as their patron saint, and thus gained the name for their organization. The Brotherhood of the Blackheads became quite wealthy and established chapters in many of the old Hanseatic capitals. Amazingly, chapters of the Brotherhood survive today in some German cities.
As the Order of the Blackheads became powerful it began to exert its influence to the detriment of those the brotherhood did not like, or those who they considered inferior, such as the Estonians. Historical records show how these young men treated others with distain, or worse, certain in the knowledge that there was no need to temper their abuses.

This type of information is exemplary to the sources I find to support my blue blood is black DNA theory. They have some true facts but cannot or will not understand that the blue blooded elite was Black. The Blackheads here mentioned are black and brown skinned, Black identified Europeans, a powerful minority who spat on the whites, who they considered material for shoe leather.

Kings of Melanin

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004751

The European noble and royal elite was brown and black skinned and identified as Blacks by the use of imagery with Moors, classical Africans

-

Intermediate?

quote:
quote:

-

I copied the list from the graphic above. I questioned myself why they would say "Dutch" instead of Holland but I thought there might be some reason it was done that way so I left it alone. I think at the time they might have been calling the area the United Provinces

Mike I think it's a reasonable request. You say the Thirty Years War (1618–1648) was a race war in which there was a genocide of black people.

The above is a list of nationalities involved. Can you break it down to us which nationalities are the black and which are the whites or come up with a similar list of your own.
I hope you will be able to step up to this challenge.

thank you, lioness productions

Lioness - Like any "True" Troll, you troll because you lack the intellect to engage in intelligent discussion. But since you also have the child's need to be included, you troll. And like an intrusive child, your input is unintelligent and worthless.

Case in point: there was no need to ask me about the participants of the thirty years, the graphic's legend clearly states who was Black or supporting the Blacks.

I don't know who drew the graphic, I suspect that he or she was either Black or a supporter of truth. Note that the Black side is indicated by Black. The Albino side is indicated by Red.

BLACK = Directly for BLACK Emperor
GRAY = Indirectly for BLACK Emperor
RED = Directly against BLACK Emperor
PINK = Indirectly against BLACK Emperor

-

-

-

Blacks were still there into the late 1700s.
Fine young Mulattoes, as far as Mulattoes go.

Frederick Christian
Elector of Saxony
Margrave of Meissen

-

Reign 5 October 1763 – 17 December 1763
Predecessor Frederick Augustus II
Successor Frederick Augustus III
Margrave of Meissen
Spouse Princess Maria Antonia of Bavaria
Issue
Frederick Augustus I of Saxony
Anthony of Saxony
Maria Amalia, Duchess of Zweibrücken
Prince Maximilian of Saxony
House House of Wettin
Father Frederick Augustus II, Elector of Saxony and King of Poland
Mother Maria Josepha of Austria
Born 5 September 1722
Dresden
Died 17 December 1763 (aged 41)

-

Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (19 May 1744 – 17 November 1818) was a Princess of Mecklenburg-Strelitz and Queen of the United Kingdom as the consort of King George III. She was also the Duchess of Brunswick-Lüneburg and electress of Hanover in the Holy Roman Empire until the promotion of her husband to King of Hanover on 12 October 1814, which made her Queen consort of Hanover.

Sophia Charlotte was born on 19 May 1744. She was the youngest daughter of Duke Charles Louis Frederick of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, Prince of Mirow and his wife, Princess Elizabeth Albertine of Saxe-Hildburghausen.

She was a granddaughter of Adolf Frederick II, Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz by his third wife, Christiane Emilie Antonie, Princess of Schwarzburg-Sondershausen. Her father's elder half brother reigned from 1708 to 1753 as Adolf Friedrich III.

Points for anyone who may be interested in researching the "Holy Roman Empire"

The Palatine's Protestantism were undoubtedly the original cause of the war. For those knowledgeable of history, this is entirely consistent with most revolutionary movements in history. Religion has always served as a legitimizing agent for both those IN power, and those trying to TAKE power.

Constantine used Catholicism as a binding agent for the Roman Empire. Charlemagne and those after him, also used the Catholic as their agent for Godly approval of their rule.

The Albinos needed a religion of their own, so that they too might claim Godly approval for their actions.

The answer was Protestantism:

In the Golden Bull of 1356, the Palatinate was recognized as one of the secular electorates, and given the hereditary offices of archsteward of the Empire and imperial vicar of Franconia, Swabia, the Rhine, and southern Germany. From that time forth, the Count Palatine of the Rhine was usually known as the Elector Palatine

Due to the practice of dividing territories among different branches of the family, by the early 16th century junior lines of the Palatine Wittelsbachs came to rule in Simmern, Kaiserslautern, and Zweibrücken in the Lower Palatinate, and in Neuburg and Sulzbach in the Upper Palatinate. The Elector Palatine, now based in Heidelberg, adopted Lutheranism in the 1530s and Calvinism in the 1550s.

Calvinism is a Protestant theological system and an approach to the Christian life. The Reformed tradition was advanced by several theologians such as Martin Bucer, Heinrich Bullinger, Peter Martyr Vermigli, and Huldrych Zwingli, but this branch of Christianity bears the name of the French reformer John Calvin (Jean Cauvin in Old French) because of his prominent influence on it and because of his role in the confessional and ecclesiastical debates throughout the 16th century. Today, this term also refers to the doctrines and practices of the Reformed churches of which Calvin was an early leader. Less commonly, it can refer to the individual, biblical teachings of Calvin himself. The system is often summarized in the Five Points of Calvinism and is best known for its doctrines of predestination and total depravity, stressing the absolute sovereignty of God.

When the senior branch of the family died out in 1559, the Electorate passed to Frederick III of Simmern, a staunch Calvinist, and the Palatinate became one of the major centers of Calvinism in Europe, supporting Calvinist rebellions in both the Netherlands and France.

In 1619, Frederick V accepted the throne of Bohemia from the Bohemian estates. He was soon defeated by the forces of Emperor Ferdinand II at the Battle of White Mountain in 1620, and Spanish and Bavarian troops soon occupied the Palatinate itself. Called "the Winter King", because his reign in Bohemia only lasted one winter. In 1623, Frederick was put under the ban of the Empire. Frederick V's territories and his position as Elector were transferred to the Duke of Bavaria, Maximilian I, of a distantly related branch of the House of Wittelsbach. Although technically Elector Palatine, he was known as the Elector of Bavaria. From 1648 he ruled in Bavaria and the Upper Palatinate alone, but retained all his Electoral dignities and the seniority of the Palatinate Electorate.

Life is so full of ironies: today most Blacks are Protestant, the religion of their destroyers.
Of course, modern Catholicism is also purely Albino, and a agent of their destruction: maybe it's time for a new religion.

For those interested in just how far back religious wars go. This article might be interesting.

Seth-Peribsen  (Sekhemib) 3rd. king, 2nd. Dynasty

Were Hitler and his gang to have won the second World War, there would not be a question of whether history would justify his atrocities, but rather how they would have been justified, and on the other hand, how the actual winners such as Churchill and others would have been made to look evil. The reality is that the winners write our histories, recording their triumphs as good over evil. But in many instances, the winners have simply buried their own wrong doings while spotlighting any atrocities committed on the part of the losers.

In ancient Egypt, we find what to the participants was almost a primeval struggle between good and evil. This conflict between the followers of Seth (Set) and the followers of Horus is very ancient and may very well form a component of our modern theological concepts. There may even have been - during the pre-dynastic period – an actual battle between real rulers, associated with these two gods over control of Egypt.

In the end, the followers of Horus seem to have triumphed, and in general, Seth as a god, was made to appear as the more sinister of the two, even though one might say he was never really completely vilified. At a few points in Egyptian history, normally when we see conflicts between the north and south, Seth appears to gain favor with the Egyptian royalty. As an example, we have the 4th (or possible the 6th) king of Egypt's 2nd Dynasty “Sekhemib”. This king originally ascended the throne as Sekhemib, meaning "Powerful in Heart". However, for the first time since the beginning of the 1st Dynasty, he specifically broke from tradition, associating his name with Seth rather than Horus. His name was changed from Sekhemib to Seth-Peribsen (Peribsen meaning "Hope of all Hearts").

However, it should be noted at this point, that a minority of Egyptologists believe that Sekhemib and Seth-Peribsen were two different kings. Furthermore, some would have him changing his name from Seth Peribsen to Horus Sekhemib, though in our context of earlier Egyptian kings, this seems less likely.

Apparently, the rivalry between Upper and Lower Egypt sparked a period of internal unrest within the country, when seemingly, the followers of Seth gained an upper hand that would take at least some hold on the country through the end of this Dynasty. Most of the 1st and early 2nd Dynasty kings are better attested to in the north of Egypt, while the later kings of the 2nd Dynasty are better known from the south. However, some argue that the reign of Seth Peribsen was not nearly as violent as we might believe, and that his name change was more politically motivated in order to assure peace. Others see it as a period when upper and lower Egypt may have simply separated due to the difficulties in administering such a large state. Egyptologists seem ready to admit that the events of the second dynasty are extremely uncertain, if not the most uncertain in Egyptian history. It is entirely possible that the events surrounding Peribsen's name change are related to religious and theological motivations that remain unknown. Due to the complex mythology surrounding Horus and Seth, it is likely that if conflicts did occur during this period, they were eventually settled by Khasekemwy the last king of the dynasty, though perhaps not without compromise (together with no small amount of bloody conflict).

His serekh - (a palace facade containing his name) - is surmounted by both the Jackal of Seth and the falcon of Horus. By the 3rd Dynasty, all of the kings reverted back to the Horus title Even though Seth-Peribsen was considered a legitimate king by later generations of ancient Egyptians, it is clear that the followers of Horus (at least in relationship to the followers of Seth) dominated Egyptian history. If indeed the struggle was originally not between gods, but rather mortal men under the leadership of ancient kings, two things seem clear.

First, during at least the early dynasties, Seth (as a god) was not seen to be nearly as sinister as in later times. However, as time passed and the worship of Horus and his association with the King grew ever stronger, the attributes of Seth suffered. We know Seth today as a god of confusion, the spirit of disorder and the personification of violence, as well as bad faith. Yet in the Egyptian spirit of balance and duality, he was a necessary component of their religion.

Seth-Peribsen may have ruled for around 17 years. His predecessor is often listed as Nynetjet, though there is evidence and some acceptance among Egyptologists that two rulers, named Weneg and Sened, may have reigned between these two kings.

We know that Egyptian power extended as far south as Elephantine during his reign, for seal impressions bearing his name were discovered there in 1985. Apparently, there was a temple dedicated to Seth on the Island during later times. Seth Peribsen apparently built a fairly small tomb at Abydos with a burial chamber lined with mudbrick, of which only the substructure survives. As might be expected, there has been no tomb of his found at Saqqara, were many of the 1st Dynasty kings were buried.

My dear lioness, I hope my harsh words above don't dissuaded you from posting in my threads. It's just that I enjoy abusing you. Which leads me to believe that I must have some royal blood - somewhere.

How about it Egmond, does my abuse of Lioness qualify as a "Royal" trait?

Ha,ha, because you know you were right earlier lioness, most have no clue as to what I am talking about, and if not for your nonsense posts, there would be almost no activity in my threads.

BTW - The scientific name for our relationship is a Symbiotic relationship.

quote:
My dear lioness, I hope my harsh words above don't dissuaded you from posting in my threads. It's just that I enjoy abusing you. Which leads me to believe that I must have some royal blood - somewhere.

How about it Egmond, does my abuse of Lioness qualify as a "Royal" trait?

Ha,ha, because you know you were right earlier lioness, most have no clue as to what I am talking about, and if not for your nonsense posts, there would be almost no activity in my threads.

BTW - The scientific name for our relationship is a Symbiotic relationship.

Mike, I haven't found your last couple of posts abusive unless I overlooked something.

What you are saying is that Rome, which you said had become predominantly white in 509 BC was allied with Mulatto Catholics and their black subjetcs against white Calvinist Protestants in the Thirty Years war.
During the war blacks who were ruled by mulattos were killed off by the white Protestants.

I think this a fair summation of what you are saying. If not please correct the details of the above statement.

Regardless of exactly how you want to state it you are saying clearly that the white side in the Thirty Years war was the Protestants .

The Thirty years War begins in 1618.

The Protestant Reformation was 1517-1579.
This means whites were well established in Europe a hundred years before the Thirty Years War began.
Some of the white protetsant Kings and their whites nations, players in the Thirty Years War were the perpetrators of a genocide against the black Catholics who were led by Mulatto Kings. Calvinism was a Protestant movement which swept through Germany. This means that Germany had been a multi racial state for some time until the white people of Germany created Protestantism while German Holy Roman blacks and mulattos maintained their Catholicism and alliance with the white popes of Rome, Italy.

Here are some of the white nations and their white Protestant kings

Denmark under King Christian IV

-

Sweden under Gustav II

-

Gebhard Truchsess von Waldburg Archbishop-Elector of Cologne.
 -

Palatine [parts of Germany and France]
Frederick V, Elector
 -

Transylvania
Prince Bethlen

-

France
Cardinal Richelieu
alhough a Catholic clergyman himself, allied France with the Protestants.

-

Archduke Leopold Wilhelm of Austria

-

^^^^ Mike I hope you will help call out these perpetrators of genocide against the Holy Roman black Catholics of Europe.
Mike please help us in exposing these villains.
We need to map out the players in this race war that killed off the blacks in Europe.

If whites were able to kill off blacks that means that prior to the Thirty Years War whites must have comprised a very large proportion of Europe in order to win the war.
Please inform us of the basic demographic makeup of Europe in the centuries prior to this genocide.

Also it would be nice if you could make some general timelines
bulleting the black, multi racial and white periods of Europe.
Also were there any pure black Kings of Europe or were they all half white?
Also please speak on the relationship between black or mulatto kings of Europe and their collaborative realtionship with the white popes of Rome.

thanks

^Lioness, lets ignore the portraits, shall we?
It has been demonstrated many, many, times that your degenerate Albino kin will create false artifacts at the drop of a hat.

Rather, lets discuss the fact that you feel that I haven't abused you. I think this is proof positive of my royal linage. The fact is that you consider my abuse as a Royal Prerogative, don't you? Therefore it is not really abuse to you. Who but one of Noble Birth could command such selfless sacrifice?

I wonder if I might be one of Chaka Zulu's long lost grandchildren?

Posted by dana marniche (Member # 13149) on :

quote:
quote:
quote:

Evergree Writes:

No.
In addition there are some who look more African than the average and others who look more swarthy Eurasian than average. Depictions in the art show a semi Eurasian looking type more frequently than in depictions of common folk.
Generally the art depicts people who in many cases look more similar to Middle Eastern people than they do people of the South, people depicted as Kushites. There are some exceptions where there is crossover.
Now that I have answered your question it is only fair that you answer my question which puts us back on topic.

it looks like European nobility was the true "intermediate" peoples [Big Grin] Whereas Egyptian skeletons and Ethiopian ones are widely known as identical and leaning toward tropical Africans in osteology. [Wink]

Posted by dana marniche (Member # 13149) on :

I am not agreeing to anything yet but have to admit that I am getting more and more confused about what happened to all these paintings in Europe and reproductions in Europe that were changed.

I am holding out hope that some research into European academia will be able to explain what happened to all these transformations from mulatto looking to white looking types.
At this point I can't bring myself to believe that there has been one enormous coverup although i just don't know what else to conclude as of yet. Too traumatizing. Maybe it was gradual self-delusion over the centuries.

My head hurts just thinking about it but i will definitely need to do some antagonist questioning, prolonged research and perhaps some deep soulsearching.

Poor me.

Posted by Bettyboo (Member # 12987) on :

Roman history belongs to the romans and/or Italians. Rome had a black population but the natives were white people.

quote:
Originally posted by Bettyboo:
Roman history belongs to the romans and/or Italians. Rome had a black population but the natives were white people.

Bettyboo - What data or information do you base that opinion on?

dana marniche - Be gentle with yourself. What you are contemplating is a reversal in thought of everything that you have ever been taught or believed. Such a huge adjustment to the way you view the world and its people will require time. Not only is just the concept monumental, but the fallout will be too. It will cause you to see other human beings - White people - in a new and not complimentary way.

No matter how you slice it, or try to rationalize it, what they did was a new low in human conduct. I don't believe that what they did, would have even occurred to other humans, as something to do. Their depravity seems to run very deep indeed.

quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
[ I am not agreeing to anything yet but have to admit that I am getting more and more confused about what happened to all these paintings in Europe and reproductions in Europe that were changed.

I am holding out hope that some research into European academia will be able to explain what happened to all these transformations from mulatto looking to white looking types.

dana I don't know what you are confused about. What do you mean you don't know what happened to them? These paintings are hanging in museums, are in books and on the internet.
Nothing happened to them.
You are acting like Mike found a secret trunk of them.
These people were either mulattoes, quadroons or Mick jagger and Angelina Jolie types who happened to have black looking features.
Whatever the hell they were, these paintings are not hidden they are there for all to see, Mike just goes to websites like The British Museum which anybody can go to. It's no secret. I advise black folk do get off their asses and do like Mike, get into this European art because that's where they are putting all the clues.

Let's say these Kings and Queen were full blown mulattoes. O.k. fine, no problem.
If European Kings and Queens, I don't know the percentage, but if European Kings and Queens, the people with the highest status in European society were mulattoes what does it mean?
It means medieval white people and medieval black people loved to fuck. Excuse my French

lioness productions 2011-2013

^Lioness - I see that you are already in full "Spin" mode. Looking for a soft landing for Whites. That is as bogus as White history. Do you really think that Blacks are so stupid as to let it go at that?

White Europe gained it's wealth, by what it took from Black lands. Now that it has to BUY those things, it is already close to collapse. If those things were denied completely, White Europe would be no more. THAT'S WHAT YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT!

Fortunately for you, Blacks are still not at the point where they can understand that dynamic, but they may be in the future, so look-out.

quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
I am not agreeing to anything yet but have to admit that I am getting more and more confused about what happened to all these paintings in Europe and reproductions in Europe that were changed.

At this point I can't bring myself to believe that there has been one enormous coverup although i just don't know what else to conclude as of yet. Too traumatizing. Maybe it was gradual self-delusion over the centuries.

My head hurts just thinking about it but i will definitely need to do some antagonist questioning, prolonged research and perhaps some deep soulsearching.

Poor me.

Sounds like instead of using all the research we have been publishing here, and using your own head; you want to wait for some white person to explain this 'cover up'to you.

Well, its called revisionism, using portraits often ordered buy the brown and black elite themselves, but also over paint and fake's.
The key is the personal descriptions which say black and brown of complexion, and the few engraved portraits which do show black skin.

quote:
dana marniche - Be gentle with yourself. What you are contemplating is a reversal in thought of everything that you have ever been taught or believed. Such a huge adjustment to the way you view the world and its people will require time. Not only is just the concept monumental, but the fallout will be too. It will cause you to see other human beings - White people - in a new and not complimentary way.

No matter how you slice it, or try to rationalize it, what they did was a new low in human conduct. I don't believe that what they did, would have even occurred to other humans, as something to do. Their depravity seems to run very deep indeed.

Please Mike111, cause and effect. They were used as cattle by the Black nobility, shoe leather material, and they liberated themselves, and went into massive denial that there ever were any Blacks in Europe.
Whites are not worse then Blacks: but the question is should bBlacks who live today still be punished for what happened then? We have overcome the pangs of slavery, we do not plot bloody murder with every white face we see.

quote:

Blacks were still there into the late 1700s.
Fine young Mulattoes, as far as Mulattoes go.

Frederick Christian
Elector of Saxony
Margrave of Meissen

-

Margrave of Meissen
Spouse Princess Maria Antonia of Bavaria
Issue
Frederick Augustus I of Saxony
Anthony of Saxony
Maria Amalia, Duchess of Zweibrücken
Prince Maximilian of Saxony
House House of Wettin
Father Frederick Augustus II, Elector of Saxony and King of Poland
Mother Maria Josepha of Austria
Born 5 September 1722
Dresden
Died 17 December 1763 (aged 41)

-

Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (19 May 1744 – 17 November 1818) was a Princess of Mecklenburg-Strelitz and Queen of the United Kingdom as the consort of King George III. She was also the Duchess of Brunswick-Lüneburg and electress of Hanover in the Holy Roman Empire until the promotion of her husband to King of Hanover on 12 October 1814, which made her Queen consort of Hanover.

Sophia Charlotte was born on 19 May 1744. She was the youngest daughter of Duke Charles Louis Frederick of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, Prince of Mirow and his wife, Princess Elizabeth Albertine of Saxe-Hildburghausen.

She was a granddaughter of Adolf Frederick II, Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz by his third wife, Christiane Emilie Antonie, Princess of Schwarzburg-Sondershausen. Her father's elder half brother reigned from 1708 to 1753 as Adolf Friedrich III.

They were not mulattoes but mulatto types: from fair to jet-black of complexion. But they shared a Black identity: Blue blood.

quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
 -

Intermediate?

Notice when white suprematuist get stuck, and there is no way in the world the subjects are whites: as white did not invent any goddam civilisation: they declare these people 'intermeditiates"Semetic, or some other ****. The pyramids were not built bij Blacks but by Semites, because they hate Blacks and will also deny Black rule or Black supremacy.
Now its mulattoes, because they are half Black, less repulsive? so Blacks are still denied their glory.

quote:
[QUOTE]

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/74000/White-Obama-74184.jpg

THEY WERE WHITE LIKE OBAMA'S ASS!!!!

Here are some of the white nations and their white Protestant kings

Denmark under King Christian IV

-

Sweden under Gustav II

-

Gebhard Truchsess von Waldburg Archbishop-Elector of Cologne.
 -

Palatine [parts of Germany and France]
Frederick V, Elector
 -

Transylvania
Prince Bethlen

-

France
Cardinal Richelieu
alhough a Catholic clergyman himself, allied France with the Protestants.

-

Archduke Leopold Wilhelm of Austria

-

http://popwife.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/ebony.feet_.worship.jpg

Posted by Marc Washington (Member # 10979) on :

In his outstanding journalistic treatise, Mike wrote: “The White man has created a "Fantasy History" for himself <snip> and in his retelling of Black history, he has made himself the Black people he tells us about.”

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/History_of_the_Holy_Roman_Empire.htm

His words ring true. Following are examples of black historical and mythological (e.g. Achilles) heroes that whites made white:

-

http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Real.People/02-16-800-00-12.html

Here are images of blacks in Rome on before and after as well as through (e.g. # 11) the Holy Roman Empire:

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-60.html

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-74.html

Following are examples of black historical and mythological (e.g. Achilles)
=======

Archilles is described as blonde haired by Homer, he wasn't Negroid.

Come-on cassiterides, Achilles was a great warrior, how could he be an Albino like you?

The Iliad By Homer

Written 800 B.C.E

Book I

He sat himself down away from the ships with a face as dark as night, and his silver bow rang death as he shot his arrow in the midst of them. First he smote their mules and their hounds, but presently he aimed his shafts at the people themselves, and all day long the pyres of the dead were burning.

I dunno cassiterides, but that just doesn't sound like an Albino! What do you think?

quote:

White Europe gained it's wealth, by what it took from Black lands. Now that it has to BUY those things, it is already close to collapse. If those things were denied completely, White Europe would be no more. THAT'S WHAT YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT!

This is exactly what happened.
For a couple hundred years, American and European wealth and advancement has been gaining momentum based upon these thief's, but once slavery was abolished, their forward momentum came to an abrupt halt.
Today, we see America and European at a virtual stand still in technological, social and all around advances. They attempted to get some tractions using India and Asia, but now those countries are doing their own thang.
With lost momentum, the US/European train is halfway up the hill, and rolling backwards, having lost all of it's forward inertia from it's glory days of looting black art.
These young Whites/Jews are longing for the past glory days of their forefathers, and trying to regain them in the only way they know how.

^I was very interested in a comment made by an American pension investor concerning the effects of the European crisis on their investments.

His words were "It doesn't matter" the action is in Asia.

This even though the EU all together, still has the largest GNP. But it has nowhere to go, and no real hope of growth. Europe has about 500-600 million Whites - their count, who are used to a relatively high standard of living, And very little in natural resources. There is no way that they can sustain themselves on their own resources. Libya was just the start, more must come.

If they don't find new sources, Europe will be a third world cesspool in less than a hundred years.

Gee, I wonder where they will try next?

-

Mike. What is the earliest translation of the Iliad and the Odyessy that you know of?

I ask because the result of what's translated reflects on one level the intensity of racial orientation.

I have seen enough varied interpretations of the appearance of the epic's characters to see that they started black and over the centuries of translations are more-and-more expressed as white.

I have been trying to determine what the earliest translation was (probably would have been around the 15th century) and how they depicted, for instance, Odyesseus, Penelope, Zeus, and so on.

My guess is that when we read of this long flowing yellow hair and fair skin that these are falsifications. The long-haired eventual Greeks were the destructive Dorians who arrived near 1,200 BC - it took Greece a thousand years to overcome their wanton destruction. Prior to then, white presence in the Grecian lands and islands was really minimal.

What is the earliest translation and where can we find it? Like, maybe it's among a site with old books that have been put online and can be downloaded?

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Washington:

Mike. What is the earliest translation of the Iliad and the Odyessy that you know of?

I ask because the result of what's translated reflects on one level the intensity of racial orientation.

I have seen enough varied interpretations of the appearance of the epic's characters to see that they started black and over the centuries of translations are more-and-more expressed as white.

I have been trying to determine what the earliest translation was (probably would have been around the 15th century) and how they depicted, for instance, Odyesseus, Penelope, Zeus, and so on.

My guess is that when we read of this long flowing yellow hair and fair skin that these are falsifications. The long-haired eventual Greeks were the destructive Dorians who arrived near 1,200 BC - it took Greece a thousand years to overcome their wanton destruction. Prior to then, white presence in the Grecian lands and islands was really minimal.

What is the earliest translation and where can we find it? Like, maybe it's among a site with old books that have been put online and can be downloaded?

The Illiad and Odessey date to the archaic period of Classical Antiquity. Scholarly consensus mostly places them in the 8th century BC, although some favour a 7th century date. Herodotus placed Homer at approximately 400 years before his own time, circa 850 BC.

1) If as you and Mike say that Greece became predominantly white in 1,200 BC then
850 BC an approximate time when these poems were written is 350 years into the white period of Greece.
So why would you expect proper identifications of blacks written 350 years into the wicked white period of Greece?

2) You also said "destructive Dorians who arrived near 1,200 BC - it took Greece a thousand years to overcome their wanton destruction."
Are you saying that black Greece became dominated by white Dorians in 1,200 but a 1000 laters returned to black Greeks?
Then at some point Greece became predominantly white again when was this?
Please clarify with a racial timeline for dominance in ancient Greece, thanks

3) Perhaps the answer to the second question that a Greece having returned to being black got taken over again by Hellenistic whites somewhere around 340 BC. This is a period that Mikes says was a white dominated period and it has been predominantly white ever since.
He also says on his website that Rome became predominantly white in 509 BC.
So this is interesting. What we wind up with in terms of the times when whites establish themslevers permenantly in parts of Europe we have

-first the Greeks, beginning around 350 BC

-Rome remains black until 159 year laters later in 509 BC

-Western Europe remains predominantly black until the end of the Thirty Years War in 1648 AD
over 2000 years later.

I haven't fit in the Eastern Europe/ Central Asia part yet, but do you agree with what is being said so far?

European translations are all meant to rewrite history. As noted by Parker we can not trust the translators to tell the truth.

-

Xanthos means red-yellow which equals brown: a group of colors between red and yellow in hue that are medium to low in lightness and low to moderate in saturation. If Greeks are blond it is due to their admixture with northern Europeans.

The translators have chnged the meanings of words to spread LIES.

-

The Afro was a common hair style in ancient times.

-

The Mycaeans were Blacks and many wore Afros

-

The Afro-Greeks were not called Ethiopian. They were native to Greece when the Indo-Europeans came to Greece, Homer, who was an Afro-Greek refered to his people as xanthos (brown) in color.

The earliest inhabitants of Greece and the Aegean Islands were Blacks from ancient Libya, Palestine, and Asia Minor. These Blacks founded Athens, Thebes Thera and Attica. They occupied much of the mainland and all the Aegean Islands.

-

These Blacks are frequently depicted in the art associated with the so-called Dark Ages (1200-600 BC). There are also fine frescos from Thera (Sanorin) Island which illustrate one of the Agean cities occupied by these Blacks during the 16th and 15th centuries BC.

This is one of the Thera Frescos. Note the busy atmosphere Associated with the Pelasgian cities during the 16th Century BC

Although these people of the Heroic age came from diverse origins, the Aryan-Greeks called them Pelasgians. According to the Greeks, the first man was Pelasgus--ancestor of the Pelasgians. The Pelasgians were a combination of different Black tribes called Achaeans, Cadmeans, Leleges, Carians or Garamantes.
The term Pelasgian was applied to all these pre-Hellenic inhabitants of Greece. R.J. Hopper, in

The Early Greeks, noted that "indeed the classical Greeks believed in the separate existence of diverse ethnic elements side by side, and thought particularly of the Pelasgians in this connection".

According to tradition, the Pelasgians inhabited Arcadia and many Aegean Islands. These Blacks took their own writing to Greece which was later used by the Aryan-Greeks. According to Herodotus quadrigas or four-horse chariots were introduced to Greeks by the Libyans .

The Aryan-Greeks adopted the language of the Pelasgians and Egyptians. The linguistic evidence shows that there was a differentiation of Greece into East Greek and West Greek. The Black Greeks spoke East Greek (Achaioi or Achaean). West Greek was spoken by the Dorian or Aryan Greeks. The earliest Aryan tribe called Ionians spoke a dialect of East Greek called Aeolic.

Many classical scholars teach the world that the Greek language is entirely Indo-European. This view of Greek is wrong.

Dr. Anna Morpurgo Davies, has made it clear that "less than 40% of the words which have an Indo-European etymology". According to Dr. Davies, 52.2 % of the Greek terms in Chantraine's Dictionnaire Etymologique de la langue Grecque (1968) have an unknown etymology. The mixed nature of the Greek language results from the early settlement of the Aegean by Blacks from Africa.

Some of these words are of African origin. Robert K.G. Temple, in The Sirius Mystery, shows that many of the most common words of the Greek vocabulary are of Egyptian origin. Diop (1991) has also discussed the Egyptian origin for many Greek terms.

The Xanthos or Palasgians of Thera

-

The Greeks often called the first inhabitants of Greece Pelasgians. The Greek writers claimed that Pelasgus, the great ancestor of the Pelasgians was the first man. The Pelasgians were a combination of diverse Black tribes which included the Achaeans , Kadmeans, and Leleges.

The Garamantes were also often called Pelasgians by some classical writers. Strabo said "that the Pelasgi, as indeed the most ancient nation, were diffused through all Greece, and especially among the Aeolians".

The city of Argo was founded by Phoroneus, the father of Pelasgus, Iasus and Agenor. It was these folks who divided the Peloponnese between them.

Herodotus referred to the Pelasgians as "venerable ancestors". He said that the first Athenians "they were Pelasgi, the later possessing the country now designed Hellas". The Pelasgian founding of Athens is also noted by Plutarch in Theseus 12, and Ovid in Metamorphosis vii.402ff. According to Herodotus vii.91, the Pelasgians also founded Thebes in Europe. Pausanias, noted that "The Arcadians make mention of Pelasgus as the first person who existed in their country. From this king the whole region took the name Pilasgia". Hopper noted that the Pelasgians founded Attica.

The Black immigrants from Canaan were also settled in the Aegean at Argolis. They called themselves the "Sons of Abas". Many of the Melampodes later took part of Argolis away from the Canaanites.

The earliest Greek alphabet was made by the Pelasgians, it was lost and later reintroduced by Kadmus to Boeotia. Another Pelasgian, Evander of Arcadia introduced writing to the Italians. This script was used to make the first fifteen characters of the Latin script according to Pliny and Plutarch.

Pelasgians from Thera

-

^Thank you Clyde, great posts.
Bout damn time you got involved, there are young-uns watching you know.

Young-uns - Pay close attention to Lionesses post, get used to that sort of "Slight-of-hand", you will run into it often.

I.e. Rome was a city, one single city of many. The "Roman Empire" was different than what became its capital city.

Marc - As Clyde so accurately pointed out - NO TRANSLATION CAN BE TRUSTED! THERE ARE MANY, MANY cassiterides IN THE WORLD - WAY TOO MANY.

I would wager that degenerate has newer even read the Iliad. That degenerate just through that in, to see if it would stick.

When I say that EVERYTHING that the White man says should be taken as a lie, and then worked back from, I'm not joking! CRITICAL THINKING MUST ALWAYS BE UTILIZED!

Case in point, these supposed ancient Greek writings.

Historically, the invasion of the Albinos caused the civilization of Black Greece to stop. This was the beginning of what is called "The Greek Dark Ages", All writing ceased.

When writing reappeared, at about 750 B.C, Greeks had adopted an alphabet that came from a Phoenician script. Phoinikeia was the name for the letters. The Greeks modified some of the letters for the vowels. There were many local alphabets but in 403 B.C. Athens adopted the Ionic or Milesian alphabet which eventually became common in all of Greece and is still used today.

The first writings were by Aesculus 525-456 B.C. These were tragedies including the Orestia Trilogy.
* Agamemnon
* Choephoroe
* Eumenides

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are many points to cover here:

The dating of the Iliad is obviously at issue: But much more importantly! READ THEM - THESE ARE NOT PRIMITIVE WORKS!!!!

Below are links to: Iliad (800 B.C.), THE ORESTEIA (750 B.C.), Herodotus (440 B.C.).

THE ORESTEIA (750 B.C.)

http://www.theatrehistory.com/ancient/bates021b.html

Iliad (800 B.C.)

http://classics.mit.edu/Homer/iliad.html

Herodotus (440 B.C.)

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Menu_the_Histories_of_Herodotus.htm

THE NEWEST ONE IS THE MOST PRIMITIVE IN WRITING STYLE! Does that really make sense?

Just more White man lies and Bullsh1t!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marc - The Dorians were not White, neither were the Hellenes, Herodotus simply referred to the Whites as Barbarians: they were given no name.

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Lineage_of_the_Ancient_Greeks/Lineage_of_the_Ancient_Greeks.htm

quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
quote:

This is exactly what happened.
For a couple hundred years, American and European wealth and advancement has been gaining momentum based upon these thief's, but once slavery was abolished, their forward momentum came to an abrupt halt.
Today, we see America and European at a virtual stand still in technological, social and all around advances. They attempted to get some tractions using India and Asia, but now those countries are doing their own thang.
With lost momentum, the US/European train is halfway up the hill, and rolling backwards, having lost all of it's forward inertia from it's glory days of looting black art.
These young Whites/Jews are longing for the past glory days of their forefathers, and trying to regain them in the only way they know how.

Towards and after the end of Surinam slavery the Dutch owners who received money for their slaves, took it to Indonesia, a Dutch colony were evn more money was to be made.

Eventhough they are in a decline they can destroy even more.

Sometimes I wonder if these Europtops are to prepare for the 2012-2016 holocaust in Europ. The crises feels artificial enough.

quote:
posted by Mike111:

Marc - The Dorians were not White, neither were the Hellenes, Herodotus simply referred to the Whites as Barbarians: they were given no name.

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Lineage_of_the_Ancient_Greeks/Lineage_of_the_Ancient_Greeks.htm

pay close attention to Mike, he's trying to hustle Marc. His website boldly contradicts what is trying to put over on Marc. Don't get mad at me I will give you exact linked quotes from his website below, you decide, no spin necessary:

Mike111, realhistoryww.com

1) http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Dobruja_Thrace_1.htm

"Apollonius of Rhodes, also known as Apollonius Rhodius, after 246 B.C, was a librarian at the Library of Alexandria. He is best known for his epic poem the Argonautica, which told the mythological story of Jason and the Argonauts' quest for the Golden Fleece. He did not come from Rhodes, but was a Hellenistic (White Greek) Egyptian."

"According to this theory, the Illyrian invasion most likely caused the Thracian expansion to the east and the Phrygian migration from Thrace into central Asia Minor (Anatolia/Turkey), and the movement of the invading Whites (Hellenes) into Greece in the south."

"By about 1000 B.C, the Hellenes had consolidated their power in Greece, to the point were they could start to expand; the Dorians, a Hellenic tribe, resettled Miletus"

"Tribes of the Hellenes appear to be; the Dorians, Ionians and Aeolians; also the Latin's"

"Whites view Greece as the original "White" civilization; and are loath to admit that it was fundamentally a Black civilization - which the Hellenes simply continued."

"It would be no surprise to find that the word was first coined by some White writer in the past, who saw it as an opportunity to melt the accomplishments of the original Blacks of Greece with the identity of the invading White Hellenes - and it has worked perfectly!

"The Latin's were originally a Hellenic tribe"

We must be careful to remember that were are talking about "Two" different migrations of Asian Albinos into Europe. The first being the Hellenes and Latin's circa 1,200 B.C."

2)
http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Etruria_the_Etruscans_2.htm

"As Caucasians kept coming in, Rome soon became a large city, similar to the powerful cities of southern Etruria, and it had also become predominately Caucasian. Accordingly, it was a Caucasian uprising that drove the Etruscans from Rome in 509 B.C."

Lioness, you preform a great service by pointing out FORMER conclusions, which were LATER proven to be inaccurate by NEW data. The degenerate Whites, like yourself, have created an intricate web of lies. Journeying through them is not easy, and often requires revisiting assumptions based on a White mans lie. Though you think yourself destroying, you are actually helping to build a better truth. The world thanks you.

quote:
Lioness, you preform a great service by pointing out FORMER conclusions, which were LATER proven to be inaccurate by NEW data. The degenerate Whites, like yourself, have created an intricate web of lies. Journeying through them is not easy, and often requires revisiting assumptions based on a White mans lie. Though you think yourself destroying, you are actually helping to build a better truth. The world thanks you.

It's hard to believe you believe that the statements I quoted form your website are inaccurate yet they are as of Thursday November 3, 2011, 4:05 PM still up on your website.

Do you intend to correct the statements or not?

I will believe you are being honest when you correct these statements which you now call inaccurate on your personal website where it counts rather than just saying it in a forum post.

If you ever intend to actually intend to correct the statements, then you will have to establish new date periods in which Greeks, Romans and Western Europeans each became predominantly white so that the history is clear.

quote:
^I was very interested in a comment made by an American pension investor concerning the effects of the European crisis on their investments.

His words were "It doesn't matter" the action is in Asia.

Is that what he said? LOL
Check this out. China ain't hardly for bailing out Europe.

Beijing risks public backlash if rescues Europe

BEIJING (Reuters) - China's people have a clear message for their government -- don't even think of saving Europe.

Ahead of a G20 summit in France on Thursday, tens of thousands of ordinary Chinese have been venting their anger online, demanding their leaders sort out China's own problems before bailing out Europe.

"Domestic pressure (on China's leaders) is huge. Ordinary people are condemning" any decision to throw Europe a lifeline, one source with ties to China's top leaders told Reuters, requesting anonymity because of political sensitivities.

European officials have asked China to put cash in a mooted special purpose investment vehicle to enhance the region's rescue fund four- to five-fold, to about 1 trillion euros.

China has given the idea a cautious response, saying it wants details first, but Europe will surely deliver the message again to Chinese President Hu Jintao at the summit, which ends on Friday.

But a large swathe of China's 1.3 billion people is poor and many believe there are far better ways to spend excess cash in the $3.2 trillion pile of foreign exchange reserves the country has amassed in its rise to manufacturing might.

High on their priority list: handouts to help lower soaring prices of basic goods, subsidies to cut the crippling cost of home ownership, more investment to support job creation and easier access to bank credit for consumers and companies alike.

"Better to save Wenzhou than Ouzhou (Europe)" the source said, referring to one of China's wealthiest cities which has been hit by a credit crunch. Dozens of bosses of small and medium enterprises in Wenzhou have gone into hiding this year after borrowing heavily from loan sharks after the government tightened bank credit to fight inflation.

Granted, China's leaders can't easily spend the foreign exchange on domestic problems. Doing so would mean converting U.S. dollars, say, into yuan and driving up the value of a currency whose exchange rate China labors to keep steady.

But obsessed with maintaining their grip on power, top leaders fear they could end up with "ten thousand arrows piercing their hearts," as the source put it, if they make a hugely unpopular decision and political rivals gang up on them.

"China's leaders are worried they will get nothing in return" for helping Europe, the source said.

FEAR OF CRITICISM

While China's top officials are not popularly elected, they still can come under withering criticism from the populace. While criticism is often simply ignored, enough of it can expose a senior leader to attack by other factions in the Communist Party leadership.

Former reformist Premier Zhu Rongji came under fire for his championing of China's bid to enter the World Trade Organization from officials who believed he made too many concessions.

"In fact, I have been widely criticized," Zhu told a U.S. official at the time, according to his memoirs. "There is a rumor at home and abroad that said 'Zhu Rongji will resign, step down'," he wrote.

With Hu in Europe, the tens of thousands of blog posts on the subject show how sensitive the issue is in China, where the Internet has become the place for 480 million users to air grievances.

As of Thursday, there were about 74,000 postings on the euro zone debt crisis on the microblog site of www.sina.com.cn -- China's most popular among microbloggers -- and more than 47,000 on www.qq.com.

"The average wage of Chinese workers is a few U.S. dollars. The average wage of European workers is thousands of euros. Do they need China to rescue them?" wrote a microblogger identifying himself as "philosopher's journey."

"This is the people's blood and sweat money that is being used to bail out gluttonous and lazy Greeks," read a microblog posting by Sean Wu.

^Gee, cassiterides and Ct will be so disappointed, they thought that the Albinos had some real admirers in the Chinese. "gluttonous and lazy Greeks" damn, that doesn't sound very admiring at all.

Dr. Winters.

-

Fantastic.

Can you post more?

Mike. Great comments.

Someone wrote: 2) You also said "destructive Dorians who arrived near 1,200 BC - it took Greece a thousand years to overcome their wanton destruction."
Are you saying that black Greece became dominated by white Dorians in 1,200 but a 1000 laters returned to black Greeks?

Then at some point Greece became predominantly white again when was this?
Please clarify with a racial timeline for dominance in ancient Greece, thanks.

-

http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Gods.MotherGoddeses/02-16g-700-00-05.html

Posted by HERU (Member # 6085) on :

quote:

Bavaria

Saxony

Palatinate

Hessel-Kassel

Brandenburg

Russia

Dutch

Denmark

Sweden

France

England

Savoy

Translyvania

Spain

Papacy

Poland

The mother of Giermundr "Heljarskin" (literally, "black as hell"), the warrior king of Rogaland, Norway, supposedly came from Denmark.

"The viking peoples who lived between the neck of Jutland and the Lofotens, Sogn, and Uppsala, were not all alike, and emphatically not of one 'pure' Nordic race." (A History Of The Vikings, pg. 67-68)

quote:
Originally posted by HERU:
quote:

Bavaria

Saxony

Palatinate

Hessel-Kassel

Brandenburg

Russia

Dutch

Denmark

Sweden

France

England

Savoy

Translyvania

Spain

Papacy

Poland

The mother of Giermundr "Heljarskin" (literally, "black as hell"), the warrior king of Rogaland, Norway, supposedly came from Denmark.

"The viking peoples who lived between the neck of Jutland and the Lofotens, Sogn, and Uppsala, were not all alike, and emphatically not of one 'pure' Nordic race." (A History Of The Vikings, pg. 67-68)

Halfdan the Black may or may not have existed. He was supposedly a ninth century king. The Thirty Years war happened around 750 years later.

The Danish period of the Thirty Years War began when King Christian IV (r. 1588-1648), the Lutheran ruler of Denmark supported the Protestants in 1625 against Ferdinand II.

-

King Christian IV of Denmark

Mike says the Protestants were white and they perpetrated a genocide of blacks during the Thirty Years War.

However if you look hard enough at the painting you can see a trace of Negro.
keep looking you'll see it's Halfdan blood, look at how his hair puffs up at the top, that's a bit black.
If that doesn't work try squinting, that usually works. Also note the earring, another clue to the kings black roots

Posted by xm (Member # 19601) on :

UGG http://www.buyuggboots-ie.com is the brand identify for stylish sheepskin boots. Footwear produced from sheepskin have been http://bootsbestclearance.net preferred between the rural people in Australia http://cheap-uggboots-ie.com/ for a long time. http://www.uggboots-outlet-ie.net Steadily, they became a style accessory when their level of popularity http://www.uggsaustralia-sale.net accelerated after they have been worn because of the surfers. At first these boots ended up produced in Australia. Today, the UGG trademark is owned by an cheap ugg boots http://www.uggbootsoutlet-ie.net American business; however these are nevertheless constructed from the Merino sheepskin of Australia. The boots made from sheepskin have been http://www.uggbootsstore-ie.com
popularised by UGG Australia http://www.uggbootsclearance1.us and now the merchandise are distributed during the world.

Posted by DHDoxies (Member # 19701) on :

quote:
quote:

Please Mike111, cause and effect. They were used as cattle by the Black nobility, shoe leather material, and they liberated themselves, and went into massive denial that there ever were any Blacks in Europe.
Whites are not worse then Blacks: but the question is should bBlacks who live today still be punished for what happened then? We have overcome the pangs of slavery, we do not plot bloody murder with every white face we see.

Lie some more, that is exactly what you black racists have in mind. You want the white race gone, exterminated from the face of the earth. That is the only way you afronut white people hating black racist black supremacists will ever be able to claim our history, heritage & identity. Why don't you admit it and just get it out in open already.

Don't worry DHDoxies, Egmond is just joking, It's only those bad Negroes in Tanzania who mistreat their Albinos.

quote:
The Norse only arrived in Scandinavia in the late 3rd or 2nd millenium BC, prior to that it was the pre-Indo-European Lapps living there.

Some Lapps have Mongoloid traits, through convergent evolution. Hence you had some Vikings called ''flat nose'' through Lapp admixture (the Lapps are wider nosed). The Lapps also have darker skin.

The Afronuts however claim the flat noses and dark skin refer to black people. Its illogical, retarded and insane. Those traits are just of Lapps.

There were no negroes in ancient Scandinavia.

quote:
Don't worry DHDoxies, Egmond is just joking, It's only those bad Negroes in Tanzania who mistreat their Albinos.

-

Yes, the Black European nobles were a bad lot. Yet they civilised Europe. The whites came a long way to be accepted as humans, and they are not looking back.

Saw many movies recently and Blacks are missing. Shown furtively or out of focus.

So this is obviously the deal: a Black as president, but otherwise Blacks should be ignored at every turn.

This thing is going to a climax.

^Nice shoes, but please assure DHDoxies that we don't do that anymore.

Did you see the picture of Albert of Prussia that Lioness posted? I already had the sinking feeling that the more I learned about the Black Holy Roman Empire, the clearer would become the Black fuch-up, there has always been a Black fuch-up. Sure enough, it appears that Albert's actions - in the name of Protestantism???? caused the Empire to weaken, and fall prey to the Albino rabble. There has always been a dumb Nigger behind every Black failure.

^But the Albinos are still deeply into revisionism. Apparently they destroyed the original tomb painting to this drawing, what a shame!

From the comments that I read, apparently some were quite upset that the Macedonian in the picture was not White - mulatto not good enough? So Ya, to the Albino mind, that's reason to destroy it.

-

Please explain how that Macedonian is a 'mulatto'.

quote:

Did you see the picture of Albert of Prussia that Lioness posted? I already had the sinking feeling that the more I learned about the Black Holy Roman Empire, the clearer would become the Black fuch-up, there has always been a Black fuch-up. Sure enough, it appears that Albert's actions - in the name of Protestantism???? caused the Empire to weaken, and fall prey to the Albino rabble. There has always been a dumb Nigger behind every Black failure.

-

The whites were shoe leather during the Modern Era. Racism today comes from what happened in this recent period in history. They act daily according to what happened from 1100-1848, against Blacks. Somehow some Blacks are so brainwashed, they cannot imagine whites to be ruled by Blacks, because whites have a hard time accepting this fact, as well.

Although I have dug up these facts it took me three years to believe my own findings, but at one point I have to believe in my own brainpower. My main concern why was why others who are more qualified did not discover this.

Now I understand that my unique situation as a Surinamese, isolated from whites, but living among them, no part of racist academia, gave me an opportunity to see, to think outside of the box. Choosing who you want to sleep with, instead of waiting for others to decide how and where you should shoot your jism.

Freedom begins at home. I notice some Blacks want to show equality to whites by being able to discuss some things with them in an informed way. They think that these racist whites will realise: yes he knows, yes he is able: yes he is equal to us. I do not believe this will work.

While these Blacks waste time rolling with whites, the clock is ticking away. I mean, come on: 2011; and you cannot show Blacks in a decent way in a Hollywood movie? As a researcher you need to have an overall view: what is it you are doing, for whom, what do you want to achieve, what are the forces at play right now? They were shoe leather, stole our history because fu cking shoe leather has no goddam history.

These white killing-using whites for shoe leather- Blacks are no more, and the whites make damnsure these Blacks will never, ever return. So if they see two Blacks talking in the street, they call the cops on you.

Take care you are not the fu ck-up today by giving these shoe leather whites a position in history they never had. You are making them so important, talking about genocide and stuff.

They were liberated in 1848, and Blacks lost out because they educated whites, and mated with these whites: according to Jane Austen (1775-1817)

But I must say, at times I do feel sorry for the Albinos.

This is a lot of revisionism to keep up with!

Albrecht von Hohenzollern aka Albert of Prussia.
First duke of the Duchy of Prussia, and
the 37th Grand Master of the Teutonic Knights.

-

Albert was born in Ansbach in Franconia as the third son of Frederick I, Margrave of Brandenburg-Ansbach. His mother was Sophia, daughter of Casimir IV Jagiellon, Grand Duke of Lithuania and King of Poland, and his wife Elisabeth of Austria. He was raised for a career in the Church and spent some time at the court of Hermann IV of Hesse, Elector of Cologne, who appointed him canon of the Cologne Cathedral. Despite being quite religious, he was also interested in mathematics and science, and sometimes is claimed to have contradicted the teachings of the Church in favour of scientific theories. His career was forwarded by the Church however and institutions of the Catholic clerics supported his early advance.

Turning to a more active life, Albert accompanied Emperor Maximilian I to Italy in 1508, and after his return spent some time in the Kingdom of Hungary.

But look at this - As Albert got older - he turned WHITE! - Amazing!

-

But then, as he got even older - HE TURNED BACK TO BLACK - Amazing!

-

Gotta admit though, that the Albinos had good reason to want to get rid of their Black masters, them Niggas were living GOOD!

Malbork Castle

The Marienburg Castle in Malbork is by area the largest castle in the world. It was built in Prussia by the Teutonic Knights, in a form of an Ordensburg fortress. The Order named it Marienburg (Mary's Castle). The town which grew around it was also named Marienburg.

The castle is a classic example of a medieval fortress, and on its completion in 1406 was the world's largest brick castle.

-

-

-

-

-

They control the images. We do not know how many images there were ever made, and how these black and brown persons were depicted. From the text I understand that the colour stood for something; nobility. But to placate and manipulate the whites they had thmeselves depicted as whites. I see clearly that James I promoted Robert Carr to his high positions to be able to show that whites can be part of the powerstructure.
Windowdressing is not a new thing.

These people were Blacks because they selfidentified as Blacks. They are not Blacks by some definition from 1760 when human races were invented to make whites, shoe leather; humans.
I see that all Americans are so addicted to this fictitious definition about who is Black. If the hair is a bit straight, they are ready to scream the person is 'not Black.' I cling to my own definition of Black as an identity, not DNA or stupid craniometry.

Cass, they didn't have Spray-on-Tan in those days. Brown skin in those days really meant something.

quote:
I cling to my own definition of Black as an identity, not DNA or stupid craniometry. [/QB]

Please post your definition of black.

Or show photo examples. In your view where does black stop and white begin?

Posted by madness ensues (Member # 15917) on :

black people are colored. it means they're not pale skinned.

it does not require a DNA test or any of that BS.

quote:
They control the images.

Correct, if you think you found something in a white controlled public art collection,

it's what they wanted you to find

-ponder why

-

-

-

http://aldis-evans.info/Magdeburg%20en.htm

St. Teresa of Avila
(March 28, 1515 – October 4, 1582) was a prominent Spanish mystic, Roman Catholic saint, Carmelite nun, and writer of the Counter Reformation, and theologian of contemplative life through mental prayer. She was a reformer of the Carmelite Order and is considered to be, along with John of the Cross, a founder of the Discalced Carmelites...

Teresa was fascinated by accounts of the lives of the saints, and ran away from home at age seven with her brother Rodrigo to find martyrdom among the Moors. Her uncle stopped them as he was returning to the city, having spotted the two outside the city walls...
 -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teresa_of_%C3%81vila

quote:
Originally posted by madness ensues:
black people are colored. it means they're not pale skinned.

it does not require a DNA test or any of that BS.

A spectronomical test performed in cases where an individual who has skin tone near the exact cutoff number that distinguishes pale skin and unpale skin

quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
quote:
I cling to my own definition of Black as an identity, not DNA or stupid craniometry.

Please post your definition of black.

Or show photo examples. In your view where does black stop and white begin? [/QB]

Egmond's definition of black is anybody that calls themeslves black is black if they do it on a regular basis, on government census forms and are not joking.

quote:
quote:
They control the images.

Correct, if you think you found something in a white controlled public art collection,

-ponder why

Egmond, you brought up a very interesting point, that is, why some Blacks EXPECTED these kinds of revelations, and some, regardless of what you say or show, will never believe that Blacks once ruled Whites in Europe. Note Bettyboo's comment above, Sundiata also voiced a similar mindset, and of course there is Jari, but his ethnicity is very much in doubt.

Every ethnic/regional scenario that I have tried to explain this dynamic has proven unsound. Therefore it must be related to personal experiences and upbringing, level of education, etc.

As to Lionesses point, I find that most Whites do not support the White power structures revisionist history. And strangely, many do not even mind being derived from Albinos - they just want the truth.

quote:
quote:

-

The whites were shoe leather during the Modern Era. Racism today comes from what happened in this recent period in history. They act daily according to what happened from 1100-1848, against Blacks. Somehow some Blacks are so brainwashed, they cannot imagine whites to be ruled by Blacks, because whites have a hard time accepting this fact, as well.

Although I have dug up these facts it took me three years to believe my own findings, but at one point I have to believe in my own brainpower. My main concern why was why others who are more qualified did not discover this.

Now I understand that my unique situation as a Surinamese, isolated from whites, but living among them, no part of racist academia, gave me an opportunity to see, to think outside of the box. Choosing who you want to sleep with, instead of waiting for others to decide how and where you should shoot your jism.

Freedom begins at home. I notice some Blacks want to show equality to whites by being able to discuss some things with them in an informed way. They think that these racist whites will realise: yes he knows, yes he is able: yes he is equal to us. I do not believe this will work.

While these Blacks waste time rolling with whites, the clock is ticking away. I mean, come on: 2011; and you cannot show Blacks in a decent way in a Hollywood movie? As a researcher you need to have an overall view: what is it you are doing, for whom, what do you want to achieve, what are the forces at play right now? They were shoe leather, stole our history because fu cking shoe leather has no goddam history.

These white killing-using whites for shoe leather- Blacks are no more, and the whites make damnsure these Blacks will never, ever return. So if they see two Blacks talking in the street, they call the cops on you.

Take care you are not the fu ck-up today by giving these shoe leather whites a position in history they never had. You are making them so important, talking about genocide and stuff.

They were liberated in 1848, and Blacks lost out because they educated whites, and mated with these whites: according to Jane Austen (1775-1817)

YOU idiots are the ones trying to write your own selves into history where you weren't, trying to elevate yourselves into a position you never had. Trying to write whites out & yourselves in. This is simply because you are a bunch of lying white people hating black racist twats wanting to be something you are not. Try explaining how if King George III & Queen Charlotte were black, why their G-G-G Granddaughter Queen Elizabeth II is white & their Granddaughter Mary Adelaide was white as well and there are REAL pictures of her & her own daughter to prove it. Unless of course Elizabeth II & her family are blacks in disguise LOL ROTFLMBO. Same with Charlemagne, all his descendants today including myself are WHITE LOL.

Well DHDoxies my boy, I will let you answer your own question. Below is the happy couple and their children who reigned as kings. In Latin the term is "Non sequitur" meaning "It does not follow" (logically).

-

-
^Blonde haired children from the two of THEM???
Only in a delusional Albinos mind!

George IV
George as Prince Regent, in the robes of the Order of the Garter.

-

William IV

-

^One is dark with Black hair, the other is PINK with Blonde hair???

He, he, he.

Oh, I know...

I almost forgot about this kind of thing.

He, he, he.

-

So DHDoxies, you are a descendent of Charlemagne eh, how wonderful! I take it that all of this nonsense is merely cover, you're trying to pass? To each his own, but in this modern day, I am surprised that there are still people wanting to do that. Why not CELEBRATE your Blackness?
BTW - How do you know that you are descended from Charlemagne?

quote:
So DHDoxies, you are a descendent of Charlemagne eh, how wonderful! I take it that all of this nonsense is merely cover, you're trying to pass? To each his own, but in this modern day, I am surprised that there are still people wanting to do that. Why not CELEBRATE your Blackness?

Yes I am a descendant of Charlemagne & very proud of it. As well as being a descendant of William "The Conqueror", the Celtic Queen of the Iceni Boudicca(described as having down to her backside long tawny or reddish brown hair), Harald Bluetooth, & Half Dan. Nope I'm not a black trying to pass as white, I am white. My hair is straight, it is dark reddish blond (so dark its mistaken for auburn, my eyes are Greenish blue, my skin fair, heck I'll even post a picture of my nose from the side & front showing I'm frickin white. Both my parents are white as well except my mom is tanned w/ brown hair & dark blue eyes. Both of their parents were white as well. I know I'm a descendant of Charlemagne because I know my family lineage, I've done my research on my family tree.

quote:
Well DHDoxies my boy, I will let you answer your own question. Below is the happy couple and their children who reigned as kings. In Latin the term is "Non sequitur" meaning "It does not follow" (logically).

-

-
^Blonde haired children from the two of THEM???
Only in a delusional Albinos mind!

George IV
George as Prince Regent, in the robes of the Order of the Garter.

-

William IV

-

^One is dark with Black hair, the other is PINK with Blonde hair???

He, he, he.

Oh, I know...

I almost forgot about this kind of thing.

He, he, he.

-

First off yes it does add up as King George III & Queen Charlotte had 10 children. Queen Elizabeth II is their G-G-G Granddaughter through their son Prince Adolphus and is also the G-G-G Granddaughter of Queen Victoria who in turn is their granddaughter through their son Prince Edward.

That child you showed a picture of is NOT a white child. You can still tell by her features she is black (sloped forehead like mom & dad, low nose bridge, wide nose, etc). That child is not albino no she is what is termed leucistic. Leucisim does the same as albinism, turns the skin of a child that otherwise would've been born dark pale & turns their hair blond & eyes blue, however they don't have any of the problems associated with albinism (sensitivity to the sun, eye problems, etc).

DHDoxies - What, are you auditioning to be Cass.jr.?
He,he,he silly boy, Leucisim is a condition which only effects ANIMALS. The offending Wiki (surprise,surprise) page has this correction.

http://www.wikidoc.org/index.php/Leucism

BTW - The fact that you are a delusional Albino is apparent in your posts - ya right, you traced linage 1,200 years back.

But it's also apparent that you are also very young and stupid: Almost all babies come out with sloped foreheads and flat noses.

quote:
DHDoxies - What, are you auditioning to be Cass.jr.?
He,he,he silly boy, Leucisim is a condition which only effects ANIMALS. The offending Wiki (surprise,surprise) page has this correction.

http://www.wikidoc.org/index.php/Leucism

BTW - The fact that you are a delusional Albino is apparent in your posts - ya right, you traced linage 1,200 years back.

But it's also apparent that you are also very young and stupid: Almost all babies come out with sloped foreheads and flat noses.

First I'm not a boy, I'm a 32yr old woman LOL. Who's to say you didn't go in and edit that before you posted LOL you people are known for crap like that, Leucism can affect humans as well dumb butt, why do you think the Doctors said that child was NOT albino. Yep I did trace my family back that far fairly easy to do when you know where to look & double check for accuracy LOL. While white babies may be born with flat noses, they are not that flat & wide. I'd be interested to see what this child looks like now.

Posted by Brada-Anansi (Member # 16371) on :

DHDoxies while I am not in agreement with everything posted here,Africans did leave their mark culturally and biologically in Europe and yes even in royals,for there was never a time when they were absent from that continent,that folks today can be bone white and have Black ancestors is not crazy at all look at the descendants of Pushkin for example
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYbtnyyKIXY
 -
The people in that vid including Pushkin are descendants of this man from the Horn of Africa, Abraham Gannibal a general in Peter the Great's army,some of his line married into other Royals in Europe including that of the British.
http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=bag&action=display&thread=906
please clik^ the link above to see the African founders of "some" European families.

Mike question:

Look at all the European paintings of blacks.
Now look at European paintings of who you consider to be mulattoes.
Now look at all the European paintings you consider to be whites.

How do you know there was a larger number of blacks at some point?

If you look at all the paintings and even combine blacks and mulattoes it's still much less than whites in the paintings.

You might say that white people are liars. But that still doesn't prove that there were a greater number of blacks in Europe at some point.

How do you know?

In addition various people such as above you call mullatoes, this indicates both people were present and marrying.

So how can you prove that there was a number of blacks much greater than what their proportions are in the paintings?

Technically four mulattoes represents only two black people but
you can throw in Charolette and Jane and anybody you think is swarthy or has Mick Jagger lips and call them black. I'm giving you that,
but it still doesn't prove there were a larger number of blacks at a given point. Given all these people you and Egmond claim, they are still a minority of the rulership.

If you suggest there was a point were blacks were the larger number of ruler anytime in AD Europe where is the evidence of their overall larger numbers? You are mearly picking out various individuals and posting them.
How does this prove their numbers were larger?

Maybe you would like to suggest that any white people in European paintings before a certain date are fakes because white people are liars. what date is this?
But how do you know this apart from that white people are liars?

If white people are liars does this mean at random we can tell what the truth is by assuming the opposite of what they say?
For example if whites say the Earth is round are we to assume it's flat? If a white people is selling fruit with a sign that says "apples" are they in fact oranges? Unless they are lying in every situation you can't use that method.
Or assumimng that we blacks are the opposite of whites and therefore can just make up anything and it's instantly true by virtue if us being black?

quote:
 - [/QB]

If you read the newspaper article with this you would know these Nigerians have white ancestry. The father or mother claimed to have a white 'great great' ancestor somewhere. This is just a very rare example of genes surfacing from hundreds of years back through admixture.

In the same way two white parents can give birth to black looking children. Look up Sandra Laing. This happened because hundreds of years back they had black ancestry.

- So basically massive fail on your behalf.

quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
Try explaining how if King George III & Queen Charlotte were black, why their G-G-G Granddaughter Queen Elizabeth II is white & their Granddaughter Mary Adelaide was white as well and there are REAL pictures of her & her own daughter to prove it.

Don't waste your time. You may have not realised this, but Egmond and Mike have no scientific racial typology or classification. Anyone with slightly tanned skin they call ''black''. Since you posted your mother has a slight tan they would call her negro or part black.

Seriously these retards think pierce brosnan, colin farrell or other famous white actors are 'black' or a part negro for having mere olive coloured skin. Egmond also claims virtually everyone is black (even including white woman with dark coloured nipples).

You see they hate being negroes so they alter the definition of 'black' to extend their racial category. They extend it to Mediterreneans, most Asians, Amerindians, Australian Aborigines etc. So in their view the only non-black people are a minority of very pale white northern europeans (if you are european with a slight tan or complexion in their view you are 'black').

Its all very trollish. Don't take their claims serious. Some though of these afrocentrics though are not joking around and are actually mentally ill and believe what they post. It probably started as a joke - but they have deluded themselves.

As I posted previously, some Black people produce Albinos at a rate of 60% or better.

-

Sandra Laing (born 1955 in Piet Retief), is a woman who was born to white parents but reclassified as Coloured during the apartheid era in South Africa as she has dark skin.

Sandra was born in Piet Retief, a small conservative town in apartheid South Africa. Both Sandra's parents and all her grandparents were white. Her eldest brother was also white but Sandra and her younger brother had African features. Sandra's parents were both members of the National Party and supporters of the Apartheid system.

During apartheid, schools were segregated; however, since both her parents were white, she was sent to an all white school. Her parents hoped that as she got older she would get lighter; however, instead she grew darker and her hair became more tightly coiled. At boarding school she was shunned by the other school children because of her skin color.

With no immediately obvious sign of Non-white ancestry, the particular combination of her parent's genes triggered the Mendelian effect of recombining a Non-white gene string, long hidden in the family, producing the very obvious mixed racial type.

Mendelian effect

Mendelian inheritance (or Mendelian genetics or Mendelism) is a scientific description of how hereditary characteristics are passed from parent organisms to their offspring; it underlies much of genetics. This theoretical framework was initially derived from the work of Gregor Johann Mendel published in 1865 and 1866 which was re-discovered in 1900; it was initially very controversial. When Mendel's theories were integrated with the chromosome theory of inheritance by Thomas Hunt Morgan in 1915, they became the core of classical genetics.

Sandra and her Mother

-

Sandra and her own Daughters.

-

THE ABOVE IS PURE ALBINO BULLSH1T. SANDRA'S CONDITION IS VERY COMMON, AND HAS BEEN CORRECTLY DIAGNOSED BY BLACKS FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS!

As a matter of fact, this condition is SO well known that songs have been written about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rIKIvZVj7M

Thus these Wise people often say: Mommy's Baby, Daddies Maybe.

DHDoxies writes:

I am a descendant of <snip> of William "The Conqueror.

-

He has the big lips and thick, wide nose of the African / Negro / black.

Marc, why did you go there? Now I feel obliged to have some fun with Albino revisionism.

Harley 4205 ff. 1-8
Anonymous verses on the kings of England, to Henry VI, unfinished (manuscript also known as Sir Thomas Holme's Book of Arms)
England, S. E. (probably London); c. 1445-c. 1450

William the Conqueror

-

Harley 624 ff. 1v-82 and 145-217
Historica monumenta diversa (ff. 2-18v), Chronica monasterii de Pipwell (ff. 21-35v), etc., added by Sir Simonds D'Ewes c. 1639-1643
England; c. 1639-1643

William the Conqueror, king of England, giving a letter (with a seal) concerning the ruling of the city of York to the duke Alan of Brittany

-

Harley 624 f. 145
William the Conqueror

He,he,he.

-

But WAIT!
You think miraculously turning Blonde is a neat trick?
This is the absolute BEST!

Royal 19 E VI
Gonzalo de Hinojosa, bishop of Burgos, translated by Jean Golein, Chronicle
France, Central (Paris); 1st decade of the 15th century, before 1407

Royal 19 E VI f. 441

The Great Khan

Detail of a miniature of the Great Khan enthroned with other eastern monarchs.
Origin: France, Central (Paris)
Attribution: Master of the Cité des Dames

-

^Ha,ha,ha - the guy above is suppose to be Genghis Khan!

Genghis Khan

-

Obviously the Albinos were so traumatized by Black rule, that they decided that the best way to get back at us, was to make EVERYONE in their version of history WHITE!

Personally, to me, it just makes them sicker.

quote:

-

The father of those kids is not black, he is Mestizo (and has Spanish or Portugese ancestry). Their kids are mixed-race. This is visible in the hair texture and cranio-facial features which are non-Negroid.

Negroid albinos are strickly wide nosed and wooly haired.

Which is why your theory is debunked.

If white people are negro albinos then all white people would be wide nosed and wooly 'nappy' haired.

We aren't though.

We don't look like this:
 -

Cass, you are correct, European Albinos don't look like him. And I never claimed that the did. I have always said that European Albinos were derived from Indian Dravidians.

So though European Albinos DON'T look like that young man.

They DO look EXACTLY like these INDIAN Albinos.

-

Cass, you said: "The father of those kids is not black, he is Mestizo (and has Spanish or Portugese ancestry)."

Can you substantiate that?

I mean, it is contrary to the news story.

(You were lying, weren't you).

^ How does the 'indian albino' theory help you?

Indians are not Negroid, they are mostly a mixture of Veddoid-Caucasoid.

As was earlier exposed, your criteria for race is strick skin pigmentation which is nuts.

Who then according to are Meditterenean people who have olive or brownish skin?

The funny thing is you earlier posted the world population figure of white people claiming that you were astonished that there are too many. However most white people have olive or a light brown tint of complexion, such as a tan look. But by your above criteria that 'dark skin = black' this means none of those people are white.

By your classification, only a minority of North-Western Europeans are 'white people' because they have pale white complexions.

This is the exact same bizarre thing i have heard from the afronut 'bettyboo' who claims the only true white people are pale northern europeans.

Cass - Just so I understand you correctly: you are saying that this man is White?

-

He,he,he.

Cass, you said: "As was earlier exposed, your criteria for race is strict skin pigmentation which is nuts."

He has straight hair, narrow nose, thin lips. Therefore he MUST be WHITE!

Ha,ha,ha,ha.

Stupid Albino.

Cass - Is it starting to dawn on you, just how stupid you Albinos are?

Here you are, the YOUNGEST and most defective of all humans, trying to DEFINE the rest of humanity BEHIND you.

You are not saying: we are like THEM.
You are saying: THEY are like US.

You damn FOOL! They are OLDER than you! You derive FROM them.

Where the hell do you get the gall to try and define THEM?

It is for THEM to DEFINE YOU - FOOL!

quote:
[QB] Cass - Just so I understand you correctly: you are saying that this man is White?

No. However he clearly has a high dose of Caucasoid blood.

Most Dravidians are a Veddoid-Caucasoid mix. You can find some that looks more Veddoid, or others that look more Caucasoid.

The man you posted though is far more closer to Caucasoid, than Negroid.

^So you're saying that he is a MULATTO???

Posted by TruthAndRights (Member # 17346) on :

quote:
Sist TR you with me?

-

lol..mi jus deh yah ah read di thread and ketch ah likkle  - here and there...lol...

well....ok...more than here and there....  -

-

quote:

Yes or No;
Are you saying that he is a mulatto?

quote:
quote:
quote:

Mike just face it man. Your site is a complete total waste of internet space. [Big Grin]
 -  -

quote:
quote:

Yes or No;

Cass - Is this what you're thinking?

-

quote:
quote:

Yes or No;

Mixed-race is probably more an appropiate term. A Mulatto denotes a person with one white parent and one black parent, this person photod has neither. He has Veddoid-Caucasoid admixture through many generation because most Indians are a mixture of these two races. There are other racial components to India as well.

Manuel I Komnenos - Black Man

-

His wife was white

See
http://byzantineee.blogspot.com/2011/01/empire-of-manuel-i-komnenos-1143-1180.html

quote:
Yep I did trace my family back that far fairly easy to do when you know where to look & double check for accuracy LOL
 -

Maybe what you do not real-eyes is that...for Diasporan Black People...for we...no it is not so easy to do....thanks to the actions of the Ancestors of your people...  -

quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes or No;

Mixed-race is probably more an appropiate term. A Mulatto denotes a person with one white parent and one black parent, this person photod has neither. He has Veddoid-Caucasoid admixture through many generation because most Indians are a mixture of these two races. There are other racial components to India as well.
I know of no race called Veddoid, Caucasoid, or Veddoid-Caucasoid. Caucasoid is a place name, where is Veddo?

As for races:
There is Black, Mongol, and White.

Panagia Portaitissa, Our Lady of Iveron, Mount Athos, Greece.
 -

http://www.ask.com/wiki/Timeline_of_Orthodoxy_in_Greece

malibudusul - Nice post, I have been looking for material on the Black Byzantine Emperors.

BTW - Please keep your eyes open for the Black Hungarian and Eastern European kings too. They're all connected.

quote:
I know of no race called Veddoid, Caucasoid, or Veddoid-Caucasoid. Caucasoid is a place name, where is Veddo?

As for races:

Caucasoid is synonymous with Varietas Caucasia (Blumenbach), Caucasian, Caucasic, Europid, Europoid, European, Europaeus, Eurafrican (Sergi), Homo Sapiens albus (Linnaeus), White or the White race.

Negroid is synonymous with Congoid (Coon) Negrid, Sub-Saharan African, Black or Black race.

Mongoloid is synonymous with Mongol, Mongul, Asian or Yellow race.

Its just a matter of terminology. I use Caucasoid, Negroid and Mongoloid because they are more scientific terms and are still used in literature of forensic science.

Posted by AGÜEYBANÁ(Mind718) (Member # 15400) on :

quote:
As for races:

So....two races are colors and the other is a country, very interesting. lol

-

quote:
Wise people often say: Mommy's Baby, Daddies Maybe. [/QB]

A knowledgeable someone above said, “Indians are not Negroid, they are mostly a mixture of Veddoid-Caucasoid."

When we go back to founding populations in Bronze and Iron Age India predating modern times we see...:

-

http://www.beforebc.de/400_neareast/02-16-400-05.html

quote:
Originally posted by AGÜEYBANÁ(Mind718):
quote:
As for races:

Mindless, no need to demonstrate your ignorance, we already know about it.

Mongol refers to a phenotype NOT Mongolia.

This is necessary because Mongols can be Whiter than Europeans, or very, very, DARK.

They USED to have a color - YELLOW.

But it turns out they didn't like that.

quote:
quote:
quote:
As for races:

This is necessary because Mongols can be Whiter than Europeans, or very, very, DARK.

you further prove AGÜEYBANÁ's point.

"Black" and "white" are colors,
Mongoloid is not.

Mike you are getting progressively dumber

Never mind Cass, you have been twisting long enough, plus you're a nobody. Time to move on to my favorite subject. The lies of the Albino power structure.

-

-

Wait until you see what comes next!

-

Ha,ha,ha.

Whether wearing Priestly Robes or KKK Robes, Albinos are degenerate liars.

Mike seeks out lies in order to convince himelf he's good. He needs lies to make himself feel good.

^^Mike is the only one who knows real history you didn't know? Everyone else is oblivious, despite the fact that all of his posts come from misinterpretations of works from people he calls the liar nothing is his original work. Has lil Mikey ever stepped into the field of research he claims to know so well? Lol nope.

quote:
quote:
quote:
As for races:

Hmm, so fill me in here if not for Mongolia then whence comes the term Mongol?

For example; if not for the Caucasus then whence comes the term Caucasian?

Is black and white not simply colors denoting a skin phenotype while ignoring cranio-facial phenotypes, which in turn that you're only attributing to the definition of Mongols? lol

I think you're confused.

quote:

Oh I see, since Mongols can be white or black in complexion and hence would fit into other categories of race you apply you had to change it to Mongol. Very creative. lol

quote:
They USED to have a color - YELLOW.

But it turns out they didn't like that.

Well if they can be white and black why would they? smh

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Washington:

When we go back to founding populations in Bronze and Iron Age India predating modern times we see...:

They are Negrito. There was a Negrito migration into India from the Andaman Islands and surrounding territories.

The Negrito made it as far as China, where they appear in ancient Chinese texts often described as black dwarfs.

Mike doesn't seem to understand that you can be a Caucasoid or White person with a tanned complexion, olive or light brownish hue.

Caucasoids are not strictly all pale white and never have been. This is basic anthropology.

^^Sthu, you're just as delusional and outdated as he is, cAS-shitty!! Remember this? posted 11 November, 2011 10:43 PM

cassertides is a Mike111 alias.
It's called multiple personaity disorder

Please tell me what 'outdated' stuff i have posted?

Now, now, Albino children, don't fight.

Posted by BABA '70 (Member # 15917) on :

-

quote:
^^Sthu, you're just as delusional and outdated as he is, cAS-shitty!! Remember this? posted 11 November, 2011 10:43 PM

-

-

Mike who are some of your favorite albino European artists?
The one's who are most skillful in craft while making lies?

^The art of lying is quite different from aesthetic art.
The best liars are undoubtedly the Germanics: most notably the British and the Germans - including their brethren in the Americas. Most fakes and fake history has been created by them - with the able assistance of the Catholic church of course.

Aesthetically I guess the Italians are okay, but in absolute terms my favorites would be Spanish Moor architecture and Egyptian everything else. I don't think people really appreciate how fantastic the Egyptian aesthetic was.

Please note;
A woman dressed like this today, would be considered fabulously dressed. That is unreal.

-

quote:
Marc, why did you go there? Now I feel obliged to have some fun with Albino revisionism.

Harley 4205 ff. 1-8
Anonymous verses on the kings of England, to Henry VI, unfinished (manuscript also known as Sir Thomas Holme's Book of Arms)
England, S. E. (probably London); c. 1445-c. 1450

William the Conqueror

-

Harley 624 ff. 1v-82 and 145-217
Historica monumenta diversa (ff. 2-18v), Chronica monasterii de Pipwell (ff. 21-35v), etc., added by Sir Simonds D'Ewes c. 1639-1643
England; c. 1639-1643

William the Conqueror, king of England, giving a letter (with a seal) concerning the ruling of the city of York to the duke Alan of Brittany

-

Harley 624 f. 145
William the Conqueror

He,he,he.

-

But WAIT!
You think miraculously turning Blonde is a neat trick?
This is the absolute BEST!

Royal 19 E VI
Gonzalo de Hinojosa, bishop of Burgos, translated by Jean Golein, Chronicle
France, Central (Paris); 1st decade of the 15th century, before 1407

Royal 19 E VI f. 441

The Great Khan

Detail of a miniature of the Great Khan enthroned with other eastern monarchs.
Origin: France, Central (Paris)
Attribution: Master of the Cité des Dames

-

^Ha,ha,ha - the guy above is suppose to be Genghis Khan!

Genghis Khan

-

Obviously the Albinos were so traumatized by Black rule, that they decided that the best way to get back at us, was to make EVERYONE in their version of history WHITE!

Personally, to me, it just makes them sicker.

Stupid, in one of those pics his hair and beard are obviously gray which means he was older when it was done. We ALL go gray as we age including blondes duh.

In the first one of Ghengis Khan I don't see a white man there. Heck everyone knows he wasn't white but was Mongolian duh.

DHDoxies - None of this really registers, does it? Like poor Cass, you are a Germanic (British/German), formerly the most Albino of the Central Asians. You toppled the only stabilizing forces in the world, Black rule. And now your brain is so tormented by hatred, and fear, that your old masters will return, that it can only see what it wants to see.

I beg you, cleanse your poor decrepit Albino mind. Always be mindful that after the fall of Black rule, your people have been responsible for ALL of the worlds great catastrophes:

Black Genocide in Europe and the Americas, Two World Wars, countless smaller ones, dropping the Atomic bomb. Slavery USED to be a common and at times, even kinda benign institution: until your people got a hold of it. Then it became the most debased and horrific institution known to man.

Even the great atrocities done by other people, were done at your direction:

The Cambodian mass killings were done my disciples of the German Marx. Likewise the mass killings in China were also done by disciples of the German Marx. Even the Rwandan Genocide was done in response to circumstances and situations that you created.

Everything that you have touched, has turned to sh1t. Your people are just not evolved sufficiently to rule. You must learn to once again, LOVE your former masters, RETURN them to power, it is the only way to save yourselves, and all of mankind!

Ambassador from Kiev Sent by King Vladimir and a Byzantine Bishop
http://www.art.com/asp/View_HighZoomResPop.asp?apn=13306328&imgloc=23-2352-Z00DYOFN.jpg&imgwidth=851&imgheight=705

http://www.art.com/products/p13306328-sa-i2447936/ambassador-from-kiev-sent-by-king-vladimir-and-a-byzantine-bishop.htm

Peter I of Bulgaria

Saint Peter, King of Bulgaria

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_I_of_Bulgaria
"King Peter concluded peace with Byzantium on terms advantageous for Bulgaria. He also gained recognition from the Patriarch of Constantinople for the autonomy of the Bulgarian Church, and the affirmation of a Patriarchal throne in Bulgaria, benefiting all the Bulgarian Church."

http://molonlabe70.blogspot.com/2011/01/blessed-peter-king-of-bulgaria.html

-

http://molonlabe70.blogspot.com/2011_01_01_archive.html

Great stuff malibudusul, keep it up!

Serbian King Stefan Decani

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Uro%C5%A1_III_De%C4%8Danski_of_Serbia

http://www.stnicholascenter.org/pages/king-stefan-decani/
Stephen Uroš III of Dečani
King of all the Serbian and Maritime Lands
 -

Posted by -Just Call Me Jari- (Member # 14451) on :

Are you a bloodline descendant of Charlemagne or just a Germanic person whos only link would be being born in the same area...??

BTW, don't take this desperation to steal white history as the mindset of majority of E.S members..its just the desperate self hating pseudo scholars like Mike111..

quote:
quote:

Yes I am a descendant of Charlemagne & very proud of it. As well as being a descendant of William "The Conqueror", the Celtic Queen of the Iceni Boudicca(described as having down to her backside long tawny or reddish brown hair), Harald Bluetooth, & Half Dan. Nope I'm not a black trying to pass as white, I am white. My hair is straight, it is dark reddish blond (so dark its mistaken for auburn, my eyes are Greenish blue, my skin fair, heck I'll even post a picture of my nose from the side & front showing I'm frickin white. Both my parents are white as well except my mom is tanned w/ brown hair & dark blue eyes. Both of their parents were white as well. I know I'm a descendant of Charlemagne because I know my family lineage, I've done my research on my family tree.

-

-

quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
Serbian King Stefan Decani

http://www.stnicholascenter.org/pages/king-stefan-decani/

-

Mike's logic concerning european art -

(a) if the person is painted pale white - they are a fake created by an evil group of albinos who conspire to hide the true history of the negro.

(b) if the person is painted with a slight tan or brown - they are a mulatto or black person and not a fake (the evil group of albinos must have forgotten to destroy or alter these images and they are the very few signs left of the ancient 'black' nobility of europe).

Olaf II Haraldsson, King of Norway

-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olaf_II_of_Norway

http://www.oodegr.com/english/biographies/arxaioi/Olaf_norway.htm

Mike,egmond, Marc, ironlion...
Look for kings, queens,
princes, princesses...
who became saints
The images of the churches often
be real
show with true color

Queen of Scots

Queen Margaret of Scotland, was an English princess of the House of Wessex. Born in exile in Hungary...

-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Margaret_of_Scotland

Boris I of Bulgaria
was the Knyaz (Prince) of First Bulgarian Empire in 852–889.
 -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_I_of_Bulgaria

quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
Are you a bloodline descendant of Charlemagne or just a Germanic person whos only link would be being born in the same area...??

BTW, don't take this desperation to steal white history as the mindset of majority of E.S members..its just the desperate self hating pseudo scholars like Mike111..

quote:
quote:

Jari, I'm a bloodline descendant of Charlemagne as well as William "The Conqueror". As far as blood I'm actually more Celt than anything. I come from the Gordon Sept of the "Moore" clan of Scotland. I was actually born a US citizen in Germany. LOL Ohh I don't take it that way at all, just the way I see it is if I don't fight for my birth right, the birth right of my nieces, the birth right of any children I may have then who will. I'm the first of my mother's side to even know where her family came from, mom didn't know, neither did my grandmother.

quote:

quote:
quote:

Jari - What are we to make of a little Albino boy who declares himself to be Black in the anonymity of cyberspace?

Well thats cool to be descended from Charlemagne by blood. I have not studied much on William the Conquerer so Im not to familiar with who he is, Ive heard of him though.

Also I would guess that majority of European/White Americans are celtic in origin. and yeah, this is def. something worth defending by you from the likes of Mike111 and his band of pseudo-scholars.

Notice how anything depicting a white person is "Fake" but he wont apply these rules to artifacts that are supposed to depict "blacks"...

quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

Jari, I'm a bloodline descendant of Charlemagne as well as William "The Conqueror". As far as blood I'm actually more Celt than anything. I come from the Gordon Sept of the "Moore" clan of Scotland. I was actually born a US citizen in Germany. LOL Ohh I don't take it that way at all, just the way I see it is if I don't fight for my birth right, the birth right of my nieces, the birth right of any children I may have then who will. I'm the first of my mother's side to even know where her family came from, mom didn't know, neither did my grandmother.

He,he,he.

-  -

HE HE HE...

-

St. James the Moor Slayer
 -

St. James the Moor Slayer
 -

A later 18th century painting in an attempt to separate the appearance of Muslims from looking anything like a European:

-

Giovanni Battista Tiepolo, St James the Greater Conquering the Moors, 1749. Oil on canvas, Museum of Fine Arts, Budapest.

Keep in mind people called "Berbers" didn't call themselves "Berbers" and people called "Moors" didn't call themsselves "Moors".
So these terms can get changed at whim as we see historically and they are loosly defined.
Notice the evolving racism

Note on St. James:

James, son of Zebedee was one of the Twelve Apostles of Jesus.
He died in 44 AD.ter tradition states that he miraculously reappeared to fight for the Christian army during the battle of Clavijo (844 AD) and was henceforth called Matamoros (Moor-slayer). Santiago y cierra España ("St James and strike for Spain") has been the traditional battle cry of Spanish armies. [/QB][/QUOTE]

quote:
Moor of Freising: The Moor's head is an heraldic charge associated with Freising, Germany where Benedict first serve as Archbishop.It deplicate an african slave with a crown in his head,meaning a freed one out of bondage from sin!!

quote:
He,he,he.

-  -

Mikey boy, you sure are something else, btw again I'M NOT A BOY, I'M A GIRL, FEMALE, I SAY IT AGAIN I AM A FEMALE GET IT STUPID. Now you're trying to say that I don't know what my family name is LOL, I know my family name stupid as I was BORN with it. Geez such ignorance.

DHDoxies - Jari is the little Albino boy who declares himself to be Black, can't you tell?

quote:
Mikey boy, you sure are something else

Indeed, ever wondered why he calls everyone 'boy'?

It's because hes a homosexual.

Here are his gay accounts. Type mike111 in google search engine and you get them -

Mike111 | Bloomington Gay Men and Gay

Bloomington Gay Men and Gay Dating Meet gay men for dating, friendship and more. Set up a RealJock member profile to use ...

mike111's Profile - GayCitieswww.gaycities.com/reviewer/mike111/Cached
Profile on GayCities for mike111

- Mike and Egmond are both homosexual negroes who are obsessed with young white males hence if you go to mikes website you will see his picture obsession with whites who he calls 'albinos'. Its disgusting.

He is very very sick...

Sooo DHDoxies, or should I say "Sista", now that you know, will you be taking up Rap music and break dancing?

BTW - Your ancestors were quite handsome.

quote:
Well thats cool to be descended from Charlemagne by blood. I have not studied much on William the Conquerer so Im not to familiar with who he is, Ive heard of him though.

Also I would guess that majority of European/White Americans are celtic in origin. and yeah, this is def. something worth defending by you from the likes of Mike111 and his band of pseudo-scholars.

Notice how anything depicting a white person is "Fake" but he wont apply these rules to artifacts that are supposed to depict "blacks"...

quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

LOL, I've noticed that Jari. You are correct alot of white Americans do have Celtic blood, this stems from when white Irish & Scottish people were kidnapped from their land, loaded onto ships & brought to the Americas against their will & were sold as slaves on the same auction blocks that blacks would eventually be sold from. They were actually the first slaves brought to America. For more info check out the book "They Were White & They Were Slaves".

Mike111 can you just answer this simple question:

YES OR NO

Are you homosexual?

quote:
Sooo DHDoxies, or should I say "Sista", now that you know, will you be taking up Rap music and break dancing?

BTW - Your ancestors were quite handsome.

Heck NO, I HATE Rap with a passion except Will Smith. Give me my 80's style hard rock/Heavy Metal, Country, & Celtic music with line dancing & Scottish or Irish Celtic dancing.

Cass get lost, I want to talk to my new found Sista.

Hey Sis, how about it. Are you starting to feel rhythm coursing through your body? Do you suddenly feel as one with nature? Feeling like you could do the nasty all night? It's the Black baby, embrace it.

The sister of Saint (Emperor) Constantine

-

SEE! http://www.saintsunit.org/pc/icons_women.html

quote:
Cass get lost, I want to talk to my new found Sista.

Hey Sis, how about it. Are you starting to feel rhythm coursing through your body? Do you suddenly feel as one with nature? Feeling like you could do the nasty all night? It's the Black baby, embrace it.

You nasty perverted demented idiot. As I said I HATE rap. Give me my 80's Style Hard Rock/Heavy Metal, Country & Celtic Music. I'm a head banger, line dancer & Scottish Irish Celtic dance person. Sorry honey this gal is strictly no ring no gets, virgin til I marry & I will marry a white man because I am a WHITE woman.

in icons St. Constantine is usually depicted with his mother St. Helen.
 -

http://www.skiathosbooks.com/saints_constantine.htm

quote:
Sorry honey this gal is strictly no ring no gets, virgin til I marry & I will marry a white man because I am a WHITE woman. [/QB]

Well i wish you all the best. Find a nice white man and have some kids. [Smile] [Wink]

It upsets these black supremacists/afrocentrics etc when they hear of a white woman who isn't attracted to black men. They often propagate this bizarre lie that white woman prefer black men over white. This lie is all over the internet. The other claim that never gets old is that most white men like asian woman over white woman. Another bizarre lie.

ps. mike111 is a homosexual. Not only that but he is a nutbag afrocentric. The man has many many mental problems.

DHDoxies - Of course you will marry a white man because you are a WHITE woman. No one ever suggested different. I was merely trying to help you navigate through strange new feelings that you may be experiencing, or perhaps had already experienced in the past, but you just didn't understand what it meant.

The fact that it's still intact, speaks volumes. Not hard to do when there is nothing to inspire you, is it.

quote:
DHDoxies - Of course you will marry a white man because you are a WHITE woman. No one ever suggested different. I was merely trying to help you navigate through strange new feelings that you may be experiencing, or perhaps had already experienced in the past, but you just didn't understand what it meant.

The fact that it's still intact, speaks volumes. Not hard to do when there is nothing to inspire you, is it.

Mikey boy, how idiotic can you be LOL. Exactly what strange new feelings am I supposed to be feeling here LOL?? I'm proud of who I am always have been. I'm proud to be white & always have been & always will be. I'm dang proud of all my ancestors, I come from a long line of well known great people who did great things. I'm dang proud of my ancestor Charlemagne, I'm proud of my ancestor William "The Conqueror", I'm proud of my ancestor Queen Boudicca (Boudicea). Honey my 48th G-Grandmother Boudicca inspires me by the butt whooping she put on the Romans, SHE is my role model.

quote:
quote:
Sorry honey this gal is strictly no ring no gets, virgin til I marry & I will marry a white man because I am a WHITE woman.

Well i wish you all the best. Find a nice white man and have some kids. [Smile] [Wink]

It upsets these black supremacists/afrocentrics etc when they hear of a white woman who isn't attracted to black men. They often propagate this bizarre lie that white woman prefer black men over white. This lie is all over the internet. The other claim that never gets old is that most white men like asian woman over white woman. Another bizarre lie.

ps. mike111 is a homosexual. Not only that but he is a nutbag afrocentric. The man has many many mental problems. [/QB]

LOL, Ty Cass [Smile] . I fully agree about ole Mikey boy, he is one delusional Negro, but boy is he ever good for a good laugh LOL ROTFLMBO.

DHDoxies - Of course, of course, what makes you think that I was suggesting otherwise?

Now that I know your true linage, I would have to agree that there is a chance that you may descend from Charlemagne.

And if you want to settle, as regards your future plans, who am I to say no.

LEO (the GREAT),
POPE and DOCTOR of the CHURCH

Born ca. 391 or 400
Tuscany, Western Roman Empire

He was an Italian aristocrat,
and is the first pope of the
Catholic Church to have been
called "the Great". He is perhaps
best known for having met Attila
the Hun in 452, persuading him to
turn back from his invasion of Italy.
He is also a Doctor of the Church.
 -

-

"Saint Leo the Great
is the first born
pope doctor. His
greatness is evident
from his roles as
peacemaker amidst terror,
unifier amidst controversy,
and pastoral concern amidst war,
diseases, and famine. For two decades
during his pontificate the powers
of terrorists and Hell attacked
and plundered Rome and its citizens."

http://ecclesiasalutismeae.blogspot.com/2011/11/leo-great-pope-and-doctor-of-church.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Leo_I

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/st._leo_the_great_was_one_of_the_greatest_popes_in_history_says_benedict_xvi/

The reason why Leo was Great
A British historian's nomination for the most important document ever issued by a pope.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/8856431/The-reason-why-Leo-was-Great.html

Stefan Uroš II Milutin
1253 – 1321 was a
king of Serbia (reigned 1282–1321)
, and member of
the House of Nemanjić.

-

http://www.spcoluzern.ch/index.php?pg=2001&lang=en

Edmund
King of the East Angles
 -

-

"They shot then with missiles,
as if to amuse themselves,
until he was all covered with their missiles as with bristles of a hedgehog,
just as Sebastian was.
Then Hinguar, the dishonorable
Viking, saw that the noble
king did not desire to
renounce Christ, and with
resolute faith always called
to him; Hinguar then commanded
to behead the king and the heathens thus did."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_the_Martyr

http://www.stedmundsbury.gov.uk/sebc/visit/stedmund.cfm

http://onceiwasacleverboy.blogspot.com/2010_11_01_archive.html

Martyrdom of St Edmund by Brian Whelan
 -

Southwold Jack,
Church of St Edmund,
King and Martyr, Southwold
Suffolk
http://www.tournorfolk.co.uk/southwold/SouthwoldStEdmundsJack.jpg

clik ^^^^

-

San Piato, Tournai, Priest and Martyr
October 1

Roman Martyrology: At Seclin
in Gallia Belgica, now in
France, St. Piato, revered
as a Priest, Evangelist and
Martyr of the territory of Tournai.

The Roman Martyrology, 1 Oct.,
Says that Piato was a priest
who, starting in Rome, arrived
in Gaul, with Quentin and his
companions, to preach the Gospel.

-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Piatus

http://theblackcordelias.wordpress.com/category/martyrs/

quote:
Find a nice white man
quote:
I will marry a white man because I am a WHITE woman.

Thank you...yes, please do stick to your own!

it's almost mastabatory how people post swarthy straight haired European paintings and get off on it.

Posted by IronLion (Member # 16412) on :

quote:
it's almost mastabatory how people post swarthy straight haired European paintings and get off on it.

^^Dunce, Shvt your fvck and see below: [Big Grin]

Black Romans (you remember my thread?):

quote:
The sister of Saint (Emperor) Constantine

-

SEE! http://www.saintsunit.org/pc/icons_women.html

malibudusul is doing such a great job posting religious icons, I fell obliged to make something of it. Nice going malibudusul.

Edward the Confessor, King of England

son of Æthelred the Unready and Emma of Normandy, was one of the last Anglo-Saxon kings of England and is usually regarded as the last king of the House of Wessex, ruling from 1042 to 1066.

-

St Edward with Westminster Abbey

13 October is the feast of St Edward, patron of England. Westminster Abbey was rebuilt and greatly enlarged by King Edward (who reigned from 1042-66), the last monarch of the old West Saxon ruling dynasty, and he was revered by many as a saint because of his generosity and goodness. He is buried in Westminster Abbey.

This mosaic of the saint is in the apse of the Catholic church in Warwick Street.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/paullew/sets/72157625338936185/detail/?page=3

http://www.flickr.com/photos/paullew/5077110379/in/set-72157625338936185

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_the_Confessor#Early_reign

^ Yes it's a white man.

LMAO. Good luck finding a negro with straight flowing blonde hair, a thin nose like that.

Posted by Djehuti (Member # 6698) on :

Why this thread with such an idiotic title has gone on for 5 pages now is beyond my comprehension. [Roll Eyes]

-

-

http://www.hyderhistory.info/Page_2.html

Posted by IronLion (Member # 16412) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
Why this thread with such an idiotic title has gone on for 5 pages now is beyond my comprehension. [Roll Eyes]

Here, for you Robot.

Original Moors of Philipines:

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/original-blacks-filipinos-the-negritos-of-philipines/

"The above arms were granted to Johann Friederich Heyder on the occassion of his elevation to the titled nobility by Emperor Josef II of Austria 1764.
Note the ubiquitous moor."
 -

-

http://www.hyderhistory.info/Page_3.html

http://www.hyderhistory.info/Myth_and_Legend.html

Click ^^^

Pyramid and the sun upon ^^^^

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_of_the_Sun

-

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:

My, what a change of fortune. You USED to be a contributor of sorts, true only at the most rudimentary level, but still a contributor. Now ignorance and racial jealousy has you relegated to the level of the anguishofbeing types. Good only for the occasional stupid comment and then running away - Pathetic!

quote:
quote:
[qb]
quote:
They control the images.

-ponder why

Egmond, you brought up a very interesting point, that is, why some Blacks EXPECTED these kinds of revelations, and some, regardless of what you say or show, will never believe that Blacks once ruled Whites in Europe. Note Bettyboo's comment above, Sundiata also voiced a similar mindset, and of course there is Jari,

-

[By Leni Riefenstahl]

Its our job to make it all explainable. Keep it simple, those folks out there do not know what we know, they have no time to read all these books, pour over these images.

THE MAIN DISCOVERY IS BLACK EUROPEAN KINGS DOMINATING WHITES.

Blacks are not the eternal victims of whites, as they dominated whites. If you come up with things like a genocide by whites against Blacks you are greatly confusing the matter. You as a Black researcher are giving whites power they did not have untill 1848. Only then they could menace every Black still in his mothers womb.
quote:

but his ethnicity is very much in doubt.

this coarseness of thinking, equating dna, race, ethnicity, complexion with behaviour is wrong. This is how 19th century eurocentrism viewed Blacks: they linked looks with behaviour. Charlotte Sophie was a bithch because she was Black. This coarseness should not pervade the discursive part of your research, as you lower your own prestige in the eys of civilised Blacks who want to learn.
quote:

Every ethnic/regional scenario that I have tried to explain this dynamic has proven unsound. Therefore it must be related to personal experiences and upbringing, level of education, etc.

So keep it simple, and straight.
quote:

As to Lionesses point, I find that most Whites do not support the White power structures revisionist history. And strangely, many do not even mind being derived from Albinos - they just want the truth.

I estimate that only 10% off whites are hardcore racist, but this minority controls the rest of the whites who are scared shitless of their own kind. Notice the Occupy movement: these poor whites are robbed blind by their own white kind who are also the same people warning them against the Niggers. However, if Black want to be free they had better nor rely on the lionesss of the world. She speaks to you from a group, she does not consider you a person, she will not hazard her position to assist you.

quote:
[QUOTE] You are correct alot of white Americans do have Celtic blood, this stems from when white Irish & Scottish people were kidnapped from their land, loaded onto ships & brought to the Americas against their will & were sold as slaves on the same auction blocks that blacks would eventually be sold from. They were actually the first slaves brought to America. For more info check out the book "They Were White & They Were Slaves".

http://api.ning.com/files/8Vve66eY7PlzEeOMG13J0RybRN9PSG-5m7g4v4fEsGh67RmLPI-6aMhRvijeYyoW2BVmcBNtBu7bajQs-a*bLXNNp4VcJY5s/jacobusvanderwerff.jpg

[Jacobus van der Werff, exponent of the richest Surinam slaveholding families.]

-

[Johannes Fredericus Helvetius, the grandfather of van der Werff's grandmother. Her sister married three Surinam governors and two church ministers.]

They, the European white slaves, were the Serfs, the white's oppressed by the Blacks in Europe. The slave masters in the colonies were Blacks. Yet in Europe they used the white serfs as shoe leather. This exlains why whites are so full of fear and hatred against Blacks, even today.

quote:
However, if Black want to be free they had better nor rely on the lionesss of the world. She speaks to you from a group, she does not consider you a person, she will not hazard her position to assist you. [/QB]

I consider Mike to be a person and I don't speak as a group.

I speak as the lioness

and I will provide assistance
if help is needed

I am in complete command of the lioness productions team and it's facilities

signed,

the lioness

Saint Swithun
Anglo-Saxon bishop of Winchester and subsequently patron saint of Winchester Cathedral. His historical importance as bishop is overshadowed by his reputation for posthumous miracle-working. According to tradition, the weather on his feast day (15 July) will continue for forty days.

-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swithun

quote:
Saint Swithun
Anglo-Saxon bishop of Winchester and subsequently patron saint of Winchester Cathedral. His historical importance as bishop is overshadowed by his reputation for posthumous miracle-working. According to tradition, the weather on his feast day (15 July) will continue for forty days.

-

Suddenly your english has improved!
It's a miracle.

^^^^
I copied this text

Saint Columba, Apostle of the Picts
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_fPV8CJaKDDM/TAUsBcjEr9I/AAAAAAAAAWs/WU0xjuhDU3c/s1600/columba.jpg

quote:
quote:
Saint Swithun

-

Suddenly your english has improved!
It's a miracle.

I'm detecting jealously of malibudusul.

Princess Elisabeth of Hesse and by Rhine (1864–1918)
 -

???????????

-

From wikipedia

http://www.holydormition.com/holydormition/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabindex=2&tabid=48

Tamar, Queen of Georgia
(c. 1160 – 18 January 1213), of the Bagrationi dynasty, was Queen Regnant of Georgia from 1184 to 1213. Tamar presided over the "Golden age" of the medieval Georgian monarchy.[1] Her unique position as the first woman to rule Georgia in her own right was emphasized by the title mep'e ("king"), commonly afforded to Tamar in the medieval Georgian sources.

-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamar_of_Georgia

Early Byzantine period doll

An early Byzantine period bone doll 4th cent. This extraordinary object is the body of a childs doll made from animal bone. You can clearly see the holes for articulated arms and for earrings. She has very clearly carved hair and face features. There is a surface crack - similar to that found in aged ivory - and a section has been reglued lower left othewise in good, stable condition. Interestingly, in many parts of Africa, childrens dolls are still made from animal bone.

-

http://www.lauderandhoward.com.au/shop/view/early_byzantine_period_doll/921

quote:
quote:
[QUOTE] You are correct alot of white Americans do have Celtic blood, this stems from when white Irish & Scottish people were kidnapped from their land, loaded onto ships & brought to the Americas against their will & were sold as slaves on the same auction blocks that blacks would eventually be sold from. They were actually the first slaves brought to America. For more info check out the book "They Were White & They Were Slaves".

http://api.ning.com/files/8Vve66eY7PlzEeOMG13J0RybRN9PSG-5m7g4v4fEsGh67RmLPI-6aMhRvijeYyoW2BVmcBNtBu7bajQs-a*bLXNNp4VcJY5s/jacobusvanderwerff.jpg

[Jacobus van der Werff, exponent of the richest Surinam slaveholding families.]

-

[Johannes Fredericus Helvetius, the grandfather of van der Werff's grandmother. Her sister married three Surinam governors and two church ministers.]

They, the European white slaves, were the Serfs, the white's oppressed by the Blacks in Europe. The slave masters in the colonies were Blacks. Yet in Europe they used the white serfs as shoe leather. This exlains why whites are so full of fear and hatred against Blacks, even today.

Will you shut up you stupid delusional, lying white people hating black racist black supremacist.

quote:
quote:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
They control the images.

-

Dear Mike, I was cleaning out the attic and found this pic of you and your new benefactress, tenderly leading you around the garden.

And the other day you posted a fanletter, and the person sounded so 100% like what Mike111 wants to hear. If you did not fabricate this yourself, well, then its from your new benefectress who loves you so much. She sent me 3 fake emails already or 5.

They'r playing good cop bad cop with you!!
You know of these eldery isolated, lonely Black men who get taken in and only wake up when they have been drained for $100.000 by some ultra sexy vixen, (or dude). Mortgaging their home so she can pay for her momma's heartoperation or some ****.

Enjoy.

Posted by Troll Patrol (Member # 18264) on :

quote:
quote:

-

Well taking it's from a psuedo source, I am not surprised. ( wiki)

A person is Dutch, and referd to as Dutch, the country itself is referred to as Holland or the Nerherlands. The explanation of this was already given.

Posted by Oshun (Member # 19740) on :

bump

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com