This is topic Race? in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006248

Posted by Hersi_Yusuf (Member # 20078) on :

Hey everyone I'm new here and I have a question (please go easy on me I'm new and here to learn, I was always told to ask questions and you guys seem to know your stuff). I know races don't exist but I was wondering if all native africans are more related to each other then any other group of people shouldn't that be consider a race or a independent population? I mean not on a skin color or phenotype level but on a genetic level, seeing that most africans are long limbed, dark skinned people and share common ancestry really the only people who don't fit that are the so called "white" berbers but they still have the "black" hap group E from what i studied. So can you guys clear that up for me because what I've gathered through studies is that africans are a diverse people ranging all phenotypes and a wide variety of skin tones but they are still related very closey and I think we should still use the concept of race in a new way not in skin color but in gentics.

Please forgive me for bad typing or stupidity im just a kid trying to learn from his elders

PS in future posts and topics I may claim two different ethnics groups while I debate this is because my father is Somali and my mother is African-American so I might post from two different points of view on certain topics.

Posted by Truthcentric (Member # 3735) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Hersi_Yusuf:
I know races don't exist but I was wondering if all native africans are more related to each other then any other group of people shouldn't that be consider a race or a independent population? I mean not on a skin color or phenotype level but on a genetic level, seeing that most africans are long limbed, dark skinned people and share common ancestry really the only people who don't fit that are the so called "white" berbers but they still have the "black" hap group E from what i studied. So can you guys clear that up for me because what I've gathered through studies is that africans are a diverse people ranging all phenotypes and a wide variety of skin tones but they are still related very closey and I think we should still use the concept of race in a new way not in skin color but in gentics.

The fact that you can't include all Africans into a single race without including the rest of humanity (because all human genetic variation is nested in African variation) would suggest against this.

Human DNA Sequences: More Variation and Less Race
Jeffrey C. Long,1* Jie Li,1 and Meghan E. Healy2
1Department of Human Genetics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-5618
2Department of Anthropology, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131
KEY WORDS race; DNA sequence; short tandem repeat; diversity; hierachical models

quote:
The pattern of DNA diversity
is one of nested subsets, such that the diversity in
non-Sub-Saharan African populations is essentially a subset
of the diversity found in Sub-Saharan African populations.
The actual pattern of DNA diversity creates some
unsettling problems for using race as meaningful genetic
categories. For example, the pattern of DNA diversity
implies that some populations belong to more than one
race (e.g., Europeans), whereas other populations do not
belong to any race at all (e.g., Sub-Saharan Africans). As
Frank Livingstone noted long ago, the Linnean classification
system cannot accommodate this pattern because
within the system a population cannot belong to more
than one named group within a taxonomic level.

A classification that takes into account evolutionary
relationships and the nested pattern of diversity
would require that Sub-Saharan Africans are not a race
because the most exclusive group that includes all Sub-
Saharan African populations also includes every non-
Sub-Saharan African population (Figs. 2B and 4B).
Moreover, the Out-of-Africa branch would place all
Eurasians in the same race, but this would necessitate
placing Europeans and Asians in sub-races.

Posted by Sundjata (Member # 13096) on :

Of course all native Africans are related but "race" is a tricky word. Biologically, no, Africans are not a separate race of people as all people draw back to a common source that is very recent in evolutionary terms. There is but one race. Proof is in the fact that non-Africans are basically a subset of African diversity. They represent one group of Africans who left the continent 60,000 years ago. They are basically Africans in terms of biohistory, just not "native" in the sense that they have no "historical" ties to the continent.

Most native Africans are closely related via a lineage or DNA marker (a cluster of genes that can reveal who your common ancestor was in the recent past) called "PN2". The first person to carry the PN2 marker lived in East Africa maybe 30kya. Most Africans (with the exception of "Pygmies" [sic], Khoisan, and some Nilotes) can trace their ancestry to this one individual, while non-Africans cannot. Therefore, native Africans are more closely related paternally to each other than they are to non-Africans. Put it like this. Most native Africans can be considered cousins while Africans and non-Africans can be considered as second cousins. Still related, but not as immediate. This is the way you can frame it. But not in terms of "race" or independent breeding populations.

oh I see thank you for the help. But i'm still gonna say that KMT were "black" people lol.

^Of course they were.

quote:
oh I see thank you for the help. But i'm still gonna say that KMT were "black" people lol.

As much as I hate to say it, I don't know if it's really useful to employ terms with as much misleading baggage as "Black" or "Negroid" anymore. Such characterizations inevitably lead to headaches over how we properly define those terms. Better to simply describe them as dark-skinned Northeast Africans IMHO.

Posted by -Just Call Me Jari- (Member # 14451) on :

^^^^
Tropical Africans is an even better term.

^ Could work as well.

^^
Well it is accepted in modern society that Dark skinned, long limbed native Africans are "black" and I personally don't see the wrong in using that term to describe those people. We have became comfortable and familar with those terms and just stating they were northeast Africans (to vague) only just leads to confusion on who they really were because modern Egyptians are called north African but most aren't even native. You really think a self identified "white" person would be okay with the greeks or romans being called southern darkskin europeans? no they would not, so why should we lable them northeast Africans and leave people confuse on who they were because collectively as African peoples that is our history some thing we contrbuted to the world and we should claim it and I personally think the social-construct of "black" puts a finality on the Ancient Egyptian orgin question for good.

Besides most of us put black/african-american on forms we fill out so don't act as if you completely abondoned "blackness" as a identity and consider yourself as only a human. You must feel some special connection with other darkskin native africans (including the dispora)that you don't feel with other people?

Okay im cool with tropical African since most people that fit are native dark africans excluding the negritos and aboriginals.

Posted by Atemu (Member # 20035) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
Of course all native Africans are related but "race" is a tricky word. Biologically, no, Africans are not a separate race of people as all people draw back to a common source that is very recent in evolutionary terms. There is but one race. Proof is in the fact that non-Africans are basically a subset of African diversity. They represent one group of Africans who left the continent 60,000 years ago. They are basically Africans in terms of biohistory, just not "native" in the sense that they have no "historical" ties to the continent.

Most native Africans are closely related via a lineage or DNA marker (a cluster of genes that can reveal who your common ancestor was in the recent past) called "PN2". The first person to carry the PN2 marker lived in East Africa maybe 30kya. Most Africans (with the exception of "Pygmies" [sic], Khoisan, and some Nilotes) can trace their ancestry to this one individual, while non-Africans cannot. Therefore, native Africans are more closely related paternally to each other than they are to non-Africans. Put it like this. Most native Africans can be considered cousins while Africans and non-Africans can be considered as second cousins. Still related, but not as immediate. This is the way you can frame it. But not in terms of "race" or independent breeding populations.

False. Many Africans with E are autosomally closer to non-Africans than to certain other Africans with the same clade. Notably people in North Africa.

Direct lineages have little to do with overall genetic affinities. Norwegians with haplogroup P (hap R is a sub-group of P) are closer to Arabs with J/E etc than they are to Native Americans with P (hap Q is a sub-group of P).

quote:
because modern Egyptians are called north African but most aren't even native.

Idiot. modern Egyptians have more African male ancestry than many Chadics, North Sudanese, and Ethiopians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XImxilwgfeY

^^
So you are saying that modern egyptians are less mixed then other indigenous people? lol so you claim that eurasians skipped all of egypt and left a genetic impact on those people but the modern egyptians stay mostly the same? Funny it sounds to me that the video is trying to say that Chadics, North Sudanese, and Ethiopians look they way they do because of back migration of eurasians and that the modern egyptians are eurasians who are native to Egypt. well I maybe wrong but that seems supspect to me just seems like a eurocentic pushing hamitic theory or some other type of scientfic racism.

Egyptians have more African male ancestry than many groups south of them. This is a simple fact, deal with it.

^^^
Like I said I highly doubt it. Then shouldn't we see more of a tropical African body plan in modern Egyptians? If they are more native african because all the people you list still retain those bodyplans and skull shapes and they are so called less African. Besides its common knowledge that Egypt has been occupied and invade by diffrent people and to say that modern Egyptians have more genetic african dna then proven native peoples is stupid, to belive that a gentic onslaught passed over egypt to get to the southern people sounds suspect. Like I said it sounds like more hamitic theory to try claim east africans as whites

Why do you care so much about Egypt? It is none of your business, stupid Somalian Pirate. Your people are dumb nomads who never build anything historic and still are living in primitive conditions.

@ Hersi_Yusuf

^You should ignore Atemu. he's actually just a troll (someone whose sole purpose here is to antagonize). This is why he'd tell such a stupid lie. No one worth responding to.

^
1st: It is Somali not Somalian

2nd: My ancestors were traders, Mogadishu was a great trade city on the silk road it was called regico aromantico (or something close) by the romans.

3rd: Aes called us punt or pwnet and said the gods lived their and that they came from that region

4th: we are one of the many native peoples egyptians traded and shared culture with hell our languge share similar words with the pharonic languge

5th: why can't I have a interest in my collective african history I love all Africa's cultures (like great zimbabwe, ghana and songhay) and empires but Egypt is my favorite. Plus I'm half AA so my gentic past doesn't end in Somalia.

Now let me ask why do you care?

@ sundjata

Thank you for the heads up ill ignore him in the future

quote:
^

Who cares.

quote:
2nd: My ancestors were traders, Mogadishu was a great trade city on the silk road it was called regico aromantico (or something close) by the romans.

Liar. The Arabs and Swahili folks build those and did all the trading. You are a delusional nomad with no history.

quote:
3rd: Aes called us punt or pwnet and said the gods lived their and that they came from that region

Punt/Pwnet was either in Eritrea or the Hejaz (Arabia), not Somalia which is too far from Egypt and no evidence has ever been presented that it was located there.

quote:
4th: we are one of the many native peoples egyptians traded and shared culture with hell our languge share similar words with the pharonic languge

Idiot. The Afro-Asiatic language family is a very archaic linguistic group with only few similarities. Your real cousins are the primitive Rendille Maasai tribe, not Egyptians.

^^
I'm gonna take the advice I was given and ignore its impossible to debate eurocentric on anything. So im gonna opt out to save myself the trouble of your stupidity.

Ps look up keita he shows the genetic and cultural similarities between the two peoples

Pss Somalis are closet to oromos of Ethiopia
Aar is a somali word which means lion in the pharonic languge and in Somali

PSS Why should I belive a euronut about my own history?

Posted by Whatbox (Member # 10819) on :

Pwnt is believed to have referred to a region encompassing Eritrea, Northern Ethiopia, and possibly a little of adjacent Sudan, but it may not have denoted an area demarcated in a rigorously rigidly exact manner, but simply the "inland area", "where the exotic animals and short people" are [or were].

quote:
Hey everyone I'm new here and I have a question (please go easy on me I'm new and here to learn, I was always told to ask questions and you guys seem to know your stuff). I know races don't exist but I was wondering if all native africans are more related to each other then any other group of people shouldn't that be consider a race or a independent population? I mean not on a skin color or phenotype level but on a genetic level.

To answer your question, and it is a valid one, it's like this:

Basically Africa has more variation, though this variation is spread out.

Explanation:

Say you have an ethnic group, divided in to groups A and B, representing Africans and extra-Africans or non-Africans.

The genetic diversity existent in B is also present in A, and more. So A has more variance.

The thing is, let's say A is made up of large ethnic groups or clans or families. It is just that the variance existent in A happens to be intra- - meaning within - group variance rather than inter- or between group variance. Meaning: the variance is fairly spread or distributed out within all groups making it individual (all families pretty much have ranges of variation), rather than meaning that it is mostly so that the groups are so different from eachother.

Because Africans are so variable, actually, I thought the standout point was that all non-Africans were closer related to each other than were any to sub-Saharan Africans. Meaning Europe, Oceania (actually more distantly related to Africa than Europe), East Asia, Alaska, South America, etcetera.

Interesting fact:

There are some individuals in certain regions / ethnic groups on this planet, on one extreme of the variation within our species genome, who are so different from folks on the other extreme, that they could be said to literally be a different sub-species or race from them. As I gethered it this is very few people though, and only in certain ethnic groups.

^^
Thank you for the help.

Also pwnt from my research includes ethiopia, eritia, way southern sudan and northern somalia because their are pyramids from what Ive learned in all of those places and many of the animals that were trade really only came from that region.Ive also heard that incensce like myrrh and frankencense are indigenous to Somalia. But hey i could be wrong I haven't even started university yet so ill find out then.

Posted by Troll Patrol (Member # 18264) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Atemu:
quote:
^

Who cares.

quote:

Liar. The Arabs and Swahili folks build those and did all the trading. You are a delusional nomad with no history.

quote:

Punt/Pwnet was either in Eritrea or the Hejaz (Arabia), not Somalia which is too far from Egypt and no evidence has ever been presented that it was located there.

quote:

Idiot. The Afro-Asiatic language family is a very archaic linguistic group with only few similarities. Your real cousins are the primitive Rendille Maasai tribe, not Egyptians.

The Oxford History of Ancient Egypt, Ian Shaw, p. 317, 2003:

"There is still some debate regarding the precise location of Punt, which was once identified with the region of modern Somalia. A strong argument has now been made for its location in either southern Sudan or the Eritrean region of Ethiopia, where the indigenous plants and animals equate most closely with those depicted in the Egyptian reliefs and paintings.

The inscription from a tomb:

http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2003/649/he1.htm

"In the process of cleaning the walls between the tomb's inner and outer chambers they stumbled upon an inscription believed to be the first evidence of a huge attack from the south on Elkab and Egypt by the Kingdom of Kush and its allies from the land of Punt, during the 17th dynasty (1575-1525 BC). "

Texas A&M University

Queen Hatshepsut's expedition to the Land of Punt: The first oceanographic cruise?

Queen Hatshepsut ruled Egypt from ca. 1503 to 1480 B.C. In contrast to the warlike temper of her dynasty, she devoted herself to administration and the encouragement of commerce. In the summer of 1493 B.C., she sent a fleet of five ships with thirty rowers each from Kosseir, on the Red Sea, to the Land of Punt, near present-day Somalia. It was primarily a trading expedition, for Punt, or God's Land, produced myrrh, frankincense, and fragrant ointments that the Egyptians used for religious purposes and cosmetics.

http://ocean.tamu.edu/Quarterdeck/QD3.1/Elsayed/elsayedhatshepsut.html

-

You are a dumb racist Scandinavian.

Scandinavians were hunter gatherers for a long time, with no history. Until recent times.

-

Posted by cassiterides (Member # 18409) on :

quote:
I know races don't exist

Wrong.

Forensic scientists, physical anthropologists, pharmacists etcetc still recognise race as valid.

Races are biologically real. If you think not please explain:

Can you explain why Blacks have an IQ 30 points lower than White?

Why are there drugs developed by pharmacists which only Blacks can take?

Why are scientists developing race or ethnic bio-weapons such as bombs?

[Roll Eyes]

quote:
^^
Thank you for the help.

Also pwnt from my research includes ethiopia, eritia, way southern sudan and northern somalia because their are pyramids from what Ive learned in all of those places and many of the animals that were trade really only came from that region.Ive also heard that incensce like myrrh and frankencense are indigenous to Somalia. But hey i could be wrong I haven't even started university yet so ill find out then.

Headrest Clip from British Museum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTZTYxSkseM

Center for Applied Biodiversity Science

UNIQUE AND THREATENED BIODIVERSITY

For thousands of years, several native tree species have provided the raw materials for some of the Horn of Africa’s most important commodities, including frankincense (from Boswellia sacra in Somalia, Yemen and Oman, and B. frereana in Somalia), myrrh (from the widespread Commiphor myrrha and C. guidottii in Somalia and eastern Ethiopia) and dragon’s blood or cinnabar (from Dracaena cinnabari, EN found on Socotra). All three are gum-resins obtained from these trees. Dragon’s blood, is used as a medicine and dye. The production of frankincense and myrrh is still a major economic activity in Somalia and, to some extent, in Ethiopia and northern Kenya.

http://www.biodiversityhotspots.org/xp/hotspots/horn_africa/Pages/biodiversity.aspx

http://www.biyokulule.com/view_content.php?articleid=2762

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0031942282831646

http://wysinger.homestead.com/punt.html

Posted by Brada-Anansi (Member # 16371) on :

What happened to your Hamitic union Atmenu?? all of a sudden the new guy is a Somali Pirate?? and not for nothing but trade in the area goes back millennia before the rise of the Swahili city states

And yes Mogadishu was part of the international trade network ran by Somalis but in line with the Swahili,Zimbabwe and other states in-land..look at that the dreaded Bantus and "Hamites" making commercial ties and links with the rest of the world tisk! tisk! what where they thinking.

-

Posted by Whatbox (Member # 10819) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Whatbox:
Pwnt is believed to have referred to a region encompassing Eritrea, Northern Ethiopia, and possibly a little of adjacent Sudan, but it may not have denoted an area demarcated in a rigorously rigidly exact manner, but simply the "inland area", "where the exotic animals and short people" are [or were].

quote:
^^
Thank you for the help.

Right, and this goes inline with what I was saying. They went to these places because they were the nearest, they could easily find them in following the Nile River and Red Sea Coast in direct routes South. This all can remain true (that they only went to these named areas) even if the "exact" boarders we define today wouldn't have existed for them, then, and it just meant the simple "inland area". By the way, they have found ancient trade routes inland to areas other than these areas, though it may be true that there weren't any animals that ever came from there.

Posted by xyyman (Member # 13597) on :

Just finished watching NG : Human Family Tree by Dr Spencer Wells of the Genographic Project.

Personally I don't agree with some of his point of view but he is clear on certain things.

1. He clearly states there are no Races . . genetically!!!! All humans are genetically a subset of Africans. In other words ALL genes found in non Africans are found IN Africans.

2. He says that humans became DEPIGMENTED in the Steppes of Eurasia.. . .40ky ago!!! which is BS.

3. Depigmentation occured due to lack of sunlight and the need for more efficient vit D sysnthesis most likely in the caves in Asia(Clyde?). This is 30kys before the agricultural revolution(Neolithic).. . .finger to Jablonski and KIK(LOL!).

4. He states that 70kya humans reached South Asia Asia but was wiped out due to a volcanic eruption(Java). The next wave occured around 50kya.

5. His proposes several waves from Africa. Some through the Levant.

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Just finished watching NG : Human Family Tree by Dr Spencer Wells of the Genographic Project.

2. He says that humans became DEPIGMENTED in the Steppes of Eurasia.. . .40ky ago!!! which is BS.

Yes it is bullsh1t - they were depigmented when they got there.

But it is very satisfying to see him scramble to try and get ahead of the wave of truth Black researchers are putting on them.

Anyone remember this:

In 2004, Nina G. Jablonski - then of the Department of Anthropology, California Academy of Sciences; published a study entitled "THE EVOLUTION OF HUMAN SKIN AND SKIN COLOR" which declared that White skin developed in Europeans because of a lack of vitamin "D".

Or this:

-

xyyman - You really need to try just a little bit harder.

THE EURASIAN STEPPES:

-

THE ALBINOS PART OF THE EURASIAN STEPPES.

-

-

-

-

-

Cass, Lioness, Jari et al: I'll bet that this is the first time that you are seeing your real homeland. Does it stir and feelings?

What is clear there is confusion on WHEN humans became depigmented. Dr. Wells proposes 40ky. Jablonski proposes about 6-12kya. Clearly there is disagreement among white scholars. There is also disagreement on WHY and HOW.

In others words they do NOT know. But as I said many times. I am with Dr. Mekova, Kittles(current)etc.

It is also clear the Steppes played an important part.

BTW - we know now that cited study(above) is outdated. SLCA45 is just ONE of many genes that interact to produce depigementation .. . or pigmentation.

^ Simpleton's haven't yet realised pigmentation is really not important as a racial factor. Forensic anthropologists identify someone's race just by looking at a skull. And guess what? They are always 100% right, or they would be out of jobs.

xyyman - Go back to sleep.

Cass, so you're heading to the exits too huh?

Well, I'll bet this guy wishes you had told him and them, that he was White before the rag-headed mulattoes fuched over him.

-

- ]

-

-

-

-

-

I usuually have discourse with people who are well read. ie well rounded and knowledgeable.

sho!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
^ Simpleton's haven't yet realised pigmentation is really not important as a racial factor. Forensic anthropologists identify someone's race just by looking at a skull. And guess what? They are always 100% right, or they would be out of jobs.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

Well, I'll bet this guy wishes you had told him and them, that he was White before the rag-headed mulattoes fuched over him.

-

East Africans are 40% Caucasoid. It's why they have thinner noses, straighter hair and Caucasoid bone structure. Blacks out of self-hatred of broad negroid features (which even blacks on this forum themselves claim are ugly) though what to claim these Caucasoid traits are their own. How many times do we have to go over this?

^But Cass, above you indicated that bone structure is the determining attribute, so shouldn't he be 100% Caucasoid, just like you?

BTW - where does the 40% come from? I mean is there a mathematical formula or something?

Cass - I really need to know, are these west African Fulani full or just part Caucasoid, and should they be forced to move to East Africa?

-

-

Cass, while you're thinking about what you want to do with those Fulani, I'm thinking that these fake White people should be sent to Africa.

Just look at this Danish woman, that's a Nigger nose if I ever saw one.

-

-

-

-

Cass, here is a real tough call for you; if a fake white person has a good nose job, do they become full White people then?

-

-

Posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova (Member # 15718) on :

quote:
Okay im cool with tropical African since most people that fit are native dark africans excluding the negritos and aboriginals.

Keep in mind that tropical Africans have the most skin color
diversity in the world, and that they come in numerous
different shades, from light yellowish to "jet" black.
Light skin in Africa is nothing new, nothing unusual,
and occurs in a range from West Africa (i.e. the "Red Igbo)
to the vast expanses southern Africa, to the desert
peoples of the Sahara and Sahel, to parts of East Africa.
Light brown skin is just as native to tropical Africans
as darker skin. Naturally regions with more UV radiation
will yield more darker skinned people, on the average,
but that does not negate the built-in, baseline diversity
of tropical Africans. Africa is the birth place where
anatomically modern humans evolved. As the original
homeland, it is the source of all human diversity.

Pale depigmented "white" skin like that of cold climate
northern Europeans is not seen much, compared to
brown and black in Africa, but it is not unknown.
Keep in mind also that tropical Africans have the
highest number of albinos in the world so "white"
skin is in place, and has always been in place,
and does not depend on "wandering Caucasoids" or
"Eurasians" to produce skin color diversity.

QUOTE:

"Previous studies of genetic and craniometric traits
have found higher levels of within-population diversity
in sub-Saharan Africa compared to other geographic regions. T
his study examines regional differences in within-population
diversity of human skin color. Published data on skin
reflectance were collected for 98 male samples from eight
geographic regions: sub-Saharan Africa, North Africa, Europe,
West Asia, Southwest Asia, South Asia, Australasia, and the
New World. Regional differences in local within-population
diversity were examined using two measures of variability:
the sample variance and the sample coefficient of variation.
For both measures, the average level of within-population
diversity is higher in sub-Saharan Africa than in other
geographic regions. This difference persists even after
adjusting for a correlation between within-population
diversity and distance from the equator. Though affected
by natural selection, skin color variation shows the same
pattern of higher African diversity as found with other
traits."

--Relethford JH.. 2001. Human skin color diversity is
highest in sub-Saharan African populations.
Hum Biol. 2001 Oct;73(5):629-36.

QUOTE: "In general, the prevalence of albinism in
Africa is much higher, in the range of 1 in 1
100 to 1 in 3900."

--(E. Roach and V. Miller 2004. Neurocutaneous disorders.)

-

Cass, I know it's tough being the arbiter of Caucasoid, but just one more.

What are we to do with these turn-coat White sluts who wouldn't even give you the time of day. But went out and got lip jobs just so they could do a better job for Black guys.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

^Lioness, don't bother, it wouldn't help you.

Cass, are you thinking what I think you're thinking? Hey it doesn't cost that much, and it will make you more popular with them.

^ Some Northern Europeans have wide noses because they have Sami (Lappid) admixture. You can look at the Old Norse texts, and find Vikings with the surname ''flatnose''. They have Lappid admixture.

Timo Soini -

-

quote:
Keep in mind that tropical Africans have the most skin color
diversity in the world, and that they come in numerous
different shades, from light yellowish to "jet" black.
Light skin in Africa is nothing new, nothing unusual,
and occurs in a range from West Africa (i.e. the "Red Igbo)
to the vast expanses southern Africa, to the desert
peoples of the Sahara and Sahel, to parts of East Africa.
Light brown skin is just as native to tropical Africans
as darker skin. Naturally regions with more UV radiation
will yield more darker skinned people, on the average,
but that does not negate the built-in, baseline diversity
of tropical Africans. Africa is the birth place where
anatomically modern humans evolved. As the original
homeland, it is the source of all human diversity.

Pale depigmented "white" skin like that of cold climate
northern Europeans is not seen much, compared to
brown and black in Africa, but it is not unknown.

Pigmentation Map -

-

White skin (Luschan 1 - 12) doesn't appear naturally in Africa.

EDIT: finding other link to show how Zaharan has once again contradicted himself.

quote:
^But Cass, above you indicated that bone structure is the determining attribute, so shouldn't he be 100% Caucasoid, just like you?

BTW - where does the 40% come from? I mean is there a mathematical formula or something?

Caucasoid morphologically, not in pigmentation. Although some would argue this was the ancestral Caucasoid colour, i disagree. It's far too dark.

Dark skin is a recent mutation. So is pale.

Take a look at a San Bushman, and you will see really the original skin hue, its a sallow-light brown colour. It approaches the typical Mediterranoid complexion (olive) and is the same colour as the Cro-Magnon (who were morphologically Caucasoid)

The 40% comes from genetic studies which shows East Africans are heavily admixed with Eurasian (non-African) Caucasoid genes.

---

We don't need pigmentation to determine race.

If we were all blue or green skinned, we can still cluster ourselves based on bone structure, hair texture etc.

Negroid and Caucasoid bone structure look nothing a like.

quote:
Relethford JH.. 2001. Human skin color diversity is

Sub-saharan africans have the most skin colour diversity because Capoids are included in the studies. They are non-Negroid and a seperate race. As has been pointed out they have a light-sallow brown complexion, so if you compare that to the dark pigmentation of the Negroid, you get the more diversity.

Genetics clusters Capoids with Eurasians (mostly Mongoloids), not with Negroids.

In other words an East Asian, for example a Japanese, is more related to a Capoid then an African-American.

Are you Japanese? [Roll Eyes] Why else are you trying to cluster yourself with a race you have no genetic connection to?

quote:
^ Some Northern Europeans have wide noses because they have Sami (Lappid) admixture. You can look at the Old Norse texts, and find Vikings with the surname ''flatnose''. They have Lappid admixture.

Timo Soini -

-

Well no Cass; actually as you should know - the Vikings were Black!

A study of the settlement of England and the tribal origin of the Old English people:

by Thomas William Shore (1906)

Quote: "On the borders of Saxony and Prussia at the present day (Germany). Some of the darker Wends may well have been among the Black Vikings referred to in the Irish annals."

Genetics group Bushmen with Asians -

Henry Harpending, and Gregory Cochran (2002). In our genes Proc natl. Acad. Sci., USA. 99, 10-12
http://www.pnas.org/content/99/1/10.full

Bushmen neighbours are genetically continents apart

http://www.bionews.org.uk/page_54845.asp

''On the other hand, the HLA-DRB1 correspondence
analysis (Fig. 3) grouped together Western Europe-
ans and North Africans, placing together Eastern Mediterranean populations except for the
Greeks, who were putted together with Sub-Saharan population, and locating Bushmen
and Japanese as an outgroup.
These results correlate with those obtained by genetic distances
and Neighbor-Joining trees.''
http://my.opera.com/ancientmacedonia...ow.dml/3003682

quote:
quote:

Sub-saharan africans have the most skin colour diversity because Capoids are included in the studies. They are non-Negroid and a seperate race. As has been pointed out they have a light-sallow brown complexion, so if you compare that to the dark pigmentation of the Negroid, you get the more diversity.

Genetics clusters Capoids with Eurasians (mostly Mongoloids), not with Negroids.

In other words an East Asian, for example a Japanese, is more related to a Capoid then an African-American.

Are you Japanese? [Roll Eyes] Why else are you trying to cluster yourself with a race you have no genetic connection to?

Cass, here we agree;
But more to the point, these African Mongoloids are the ANCESTORS OF "EVERY" ASIAN MONGOLOID!
Of course, just like you, the Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, etc. are a Mulatto race - admixed with Albinos.

-

-

-

-

-

-

But I have a question for you:

Could you go over the part where they're not really Blacks or Africans again?

I dunno, but this guy sure looks African to me, plus he lives in Africa and always has. I am just mystified, please clear it up for me.

-

quote:

Henry Harpending, and Gregory Cochran (2002). In our genes Proc natl. Acad. Sci., USA. 99, 10-12

ans and North Africans, placing together Eastern Mediterranean populations except for the
Greeks, who were putted together with Sub-Saharan population, and locating Bushmen
and Japanese as an outgroup.
These results correlate with those obtained by genetic distances

Cass, I have an even BETTER one for you!

Haplogroup D (Y-DNA)

The Ainu people of Japan is notable for possessing almost exclusively Haplogroup D chromosomes In human genetics, Haplogroup D (M174) is a Y-chromosome haplogroup.D is believed to have originated in Africa some 50,000 years before present. Along with haplogroup E, D contains the distinctive YAP polymorphism, which indicates their common ancestry. Both D and E also contain the M168 change, which is present in all Y-chromosome haplogroups except A and B. Like haplogroup C, D is believed to represent a great coastal migration along southern Asia, from Arabia to Southeast Asia and thence northward to populate East Asia.

It is found today at high frequency among populations in Tibet, the Japanese archipelago, and the Andaman Islands, though curiously not in India. The Ainu of Japan and the Jarawa and Onge of the Andaman Islands are notable for possessing almost exclusively Haplogroup D chromosomes.

That means that these Andaman Islanders are GENETICALLY even CLOSER to Mongoloid Asians than the SAN!

Cass, can you please explain that to me?

-

quote:
Could you go over the part where they're not really Blacks or Africans again?

I dunno, but this guy sure looks African to me, plus he lives in Africa and always has. I am just mystified, please clear it up for me.

The Khoisan have non-Negroid features such as epicanthic folds, steatopygia, peppercorn hair, thinner lips and flatter faces. They also have neotonic features, as the males have a horizontal penis. Excluding their hair, they look far more Mongoloid than Negroid.

As already noted they also have a lighter skin pigmentation, with is a sallow brown.

In anthropology peppercorn hair is classified as Lophocomi ''tufted'' (peppercorn) as opposed to the Negroid Eriocomi ''fleecy''. Both fall under Ulotrichous (wooly) but they are different hair textures. If you take a look at the picture you posted you will see the appearance peppercorn hair differs to the Negroid hair texture, despite both being wooly.

I don't regard the Khoisan (Capoids) to look anything like Negroids. They have far more common feature with Mongoloids.

Many Khoisan either have recent Afrikaner/White or Bantu blood.

The racially pure Capoids are very rare and almost extinct, mostly remnants found in the San community.

quote:
quote:

Complete nonsense. Your "Capoid" racial classification is obsolete,
and discredited, and seldom used by modern scientists
today. And "genetics" does not cluster your "capoids"
with "Mongoloids." In fact, the San peoples share
the deepest Y-DNA clades with other Africans,
(Cavalli-Sforza 2002). You lose again on yet another bogus claim.

As for your claim that white skin does not occur
naturally in Africa, it does on very infrequent occasions,
and more so in the case of albinos, of which Africa
has the highest proportion. You lose again.

ANd you keep contradicting yourself with your own references.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

and Japanese as an outgroup. These results correlate with those obtained by genetic distances

[/b]

^^The references above note that Khosians are extremely
diverse with more difference between them than other
nearby populations. And the Harpending reference
does not even mention the San. You just put it in as
yet another part of the bogus smokescreen you are
trying to spin, and fail so dismally at. Your own
article ref below shows that the San do NOT cluster
with your "Mongoloids". And your Arnaiz-Villena
ref shows Bushmen with Japanese is based on certain
rheumatoid arthritic similarities, NOT actual population
exchange that can be verified by anthropology or archaeology.
In any event, since Africa is the source of modern humanity
any population on earth could show some linkage
to some other African population.
You are totally bogus, and your claims, even using
your own "supporting" references, fall apart on
even on cursory examination.

----------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE:

22 February 2010

By Dr Rachael Panizzo
Appeared in BioNews 546

Comparing the genomes of Archbishop Desmond Tutu and !Gubi, a Khoisan elder from the Kalahari, reveals that, although they are geographical neighbours, their genomes are as different from each other as they are from European or Asian individuals. These findings, published in the journal Nature, reflect the extent of human genetic diversity on the African continent.

Archibishop Tutu and !Gubi are the first southern Africans to join just eleven people worldwide who have had their genomes fully sequenced and made publicly available for research. Until now, only one other African genome - a Yoruban individual from Nigeria - had been sequenced.

Genetic and genomic research has concentrated on European and Asian populations until recently. But it is thought that modern humans originated in Africa approximately 200,000 years ago and a small population migrated to Asia and Europe 70,000 years ago, bringing with them only a subset of human genetic diversity.

Researchers, lead by Dr Stephan Schuster from Pennsylvania State University, identified Archbishop Tutu and !Gubi as representatives of two southern African groups that could shed light on the human genome's diversity. Archbishop Tutu was selected because of his Tswana and Nguni ancestry, the two largest Bantu groups in southern Africa, who make up approximately 80 per cent of southern Africans. !Gubi is the elder leader of a group of Khoisan Bushmen, who are believed to have lived as hunter-gatherers in the Kalahari region for tens of thousands of years and are the oldest known lineage of modern human.

Their genomes were compared to the reference human genome, and the genomes of European, Asian, and Nigerian Yoruban individuals. The researchers identified more than one million new DNA variants within the Bantu and Bushmen genomes that were not shared with the European, Asian or Yoruban genomes, nor with each other.

'On average, there are more genetic differences between any two [Khoisan] in our study than between a European and an Asian', said Professor Webb Miller from Pennsylvania State University and a co-lead author on the study.

The protein-coding regions of three other Bushmen elders were also sequenced. The majority of genetic variants identified in the Bushmen genome were new variants that had accumulated since its lineage diverged from other human populations, and did not represent ancestral genetic variants.

The researchers found the Bushmen genome had several genetic variants that may be associated with a hunter-gatherer lifestyle, such as the ability to store water in body tissues, as well as variants involved in susceptibility to malaria and obesity.

Dr Schuster and colleagues hope that the genomes may help to identify differences in genetic susceptibility to diseases and response to drugs. They may also contribute to the development of more effective anti-retroviral drugs to treat HIV, as some southern Africans respond poorly to existing drugs. Archbishop Tutu added:

'Genetic information is important for pharmaceutical companies in preparation of drugs and it is for that reason among others that I agreed to participate in this research'.

quote:
quote:

Caucasoid morphologically, not in pigmentation. Although some would argue this was the ancestral Caucasoid colour, i disagree. It's far too dark.

Dark skin is a recent mutation. So is pale.

Take a look at a San Bushman, and you will see really the original skin hue, its a sallow-light brown colour. It approaches the typical Mediterranoid complexion (olive) and is the same colour as the Cro-Magnon (who were morphologically Caucasoid)

The 40% comes from genetic studies which shows East Africans are heavily admixed with Eurasian (non-African) Caucasoid genes.

---

We don't need pigmentation to determine race.

If we were all blue or green skinned, we can still cluster ourselves based on bone structure, hair texture etc.

Negroid and Caucasoid bone structure look nothing a like.

If East Africans truly are 40% Eurasian why aren't they carring that extensive hairy body trait. And why are have remained the same tropical adapted portioned people vs the cold adapted body portioned Eurasians. lol

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

quote:
quote:

-

East Africans are 40% Caucasoid. It's why they have thinner noses, straighter hair and Caucasoid bone structure. Blacks out of self-hatred of broad negroid features (which even blacks on this forum themselves claim are ugly) though what to claim these Caucasoid traits are their own. How many times do we have to go over this?
 -

[Roll Eyes]
 -

-

-

I have met Ethiopians with hairy arms. Also, East Africans grow fuller beards than others Sub-Saharan folks.

quote:
Originally posted by Atemu:
I have met Ethiopians with hairy arms. Also, East Africans grow fuller beards than others Sub-Saharan folks.

Who the hell cares who you have so called met.

Africans aren't hairy people. This is fact.

At coastal areas it differs to some degree. But always have by far lesser body hair than Europeans or eurasians. Let alone excessive body hair. It is being despised.

-

Ironically it's always the dumbest of the dumbest whites who claim to be in authority over others, and claim know more about the people they speak of then those people themselves. "Bare" that fact!

It happens all the time. [Embarrassed]

The fact of the matter is Negroids have the least phenotypic diversity.

quote:
Complete nonsense. Your "Capoid" racial classification is obsolete,
and discredited, and seldom used by modern scientists
today. And "genetics" does not cluster your "capoids"
with "Mongoloids." In fact, the San peoples share
the deepest Y-DNA clades with other Africans,
(Cavalli-Sforza 2002).

Cavilli-Sforza supports the seperation of Capoid and Congoid (Negroid). These two races also appear in modern peer reviewed literature, they are not 'obsolete'.

See: Cavalli-Sforza, L. Luca; Menozzi, Paolo; and Piazza Alberto The History and Geography of Human Genes Princeton, New Jersey: 1994 Princeton University Press "Khoisanids" Page 174-177

The Capoid race looks nothing like the Negroid in phenotype, and they are genetically distinct.

Capoids are not true sub-saharan africans, they originated in northern Africa and were pushed south by Caucasoids, and as Atemu said, many of them have Caucasoid (white) admixture.

What i would like to know is why are you attempting to cluster yourself with a race that looks nothing like you?

Do you have epicanthic folds slanted eyes? [Roll Eyes]

Posted by asante-Korton (Member # 18532) on :

quote:

The fact of the real matter is race doesnt exist so you fail

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/spencer-wells-at-root-were-still-hunters-1993055.html

quote:
Wells says. "Race, in terms of deep-seated biological differences, doesn't exist scientifically. We are 99.9 per cent identical roughly, at the genetic level. That's actually a remarkably low level of genetic diversity compared to other species of large primates. It represents a population bottleneck event some 70,000 years ago when the population dropped down to as few as 2,000 people. We came back from that, and our genome reflects that."

quote:
Originally posted by asante-Korton:
quote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/spencer-wells-at-root-were-still-hunters-1993055.html

quote:
Wells says. "Race, in terms of deep-seated biological differences, doesn't exist scientifically. We are 99.9 per cent identical roughly, at the genetic level. That's actually a remarkably low level of genetic diversity compared to other species of large primates. It represents a population bottleneck event some 70,000 years ago when the population dropped down to as few as 2,000 people. We came back from that, and our genome reflects that."

So called ''race deniers'' like Brace and Keita end up proving races exist.

Brace's/Keita's genetic clustering:

-

Exactly the same as Charleton Coon but different names. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

-

quote:
Wells says. "Race, in terms of deep-seated biological differences, doesn't exist scientifically. We are 99.9 per cent identical roughly, at the genetic level. That's actually a remarkably low level of genetic diversity compared to other species of large primates. It represents a population bottleneck event some 70,000 years ago when the population dropped down to as few as 2,000 people. We came back from that, and our genome reflects that
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

-

Cassi bitch says
quote:
I don't regard the Khoisan (Capoids) to look anything like Negroids. They have far more common feature with Mongoloids.
???

Posted by Swenet (Member # 17303) on :

^The casper bitch boy has also claimed Khoisan were Cockasian.

Almost makes you wish for the early ES days when the Euronuts were actually somewhat of a challenge.

-

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

-

Exactly the same as Charleton Coon but different name.

quote:
Wells says. "Race, in terms of deep-seated biological differences, doesn't exist scientifically. We are 99.9 per cent identical roughly, at the genetic level. That's actually a remarkably low level of genetic diversity compared to other species of large primates. It represents a population bottleneck event some 70,000 years ago when the population dropped down to as few as 2,000 people. We came back from that, and our genome reflects that

That boy isn't bright enough to understand any of what you've quoted. He can't grasp that humans have mutated from one source and genes have mutated on a micro level due to environmental conditions.

He rather believes a eugenics freak.

So he ignores these images, hence he has never been able to explain what causes thin facial traits and thin hair texture. Or why the East Africans he tries to claim "as brothers /( black caucasoids") aren't cold adapted in limb portions, but rather tropical adapted like the ancestors.

- ]

-

-

-

-

-

^ Capoids are not Negroids.

Your people have been committing acts of genocide long before European colonists arrived. In fact it is white people who are trying to save them.

Google: khoisan/bushman genocide

Negroids also hunt down pygmies and cook them for dinner.

Yet the afronuts on ES want to claim pygmies and bushmanoids are their own race or ''black brothers'' LOL.

In Africa your people are butchering and committing acts of genocide against them...

quote:

Your people have been committing acts of genocide long before European colonists arrived. In fact it is white people who are trying to save them.

Yet the afronuts on ES want to claim pygmies and bushmanoids are their own race or ''black brothers'' LOL.

In Africa your people are butchering and committing acts of genocide against them...

It's absolutely hilarious when a nazi thinks he is the forerunner. Telling anybody what they are and who they are. (he believes)

All the boy cites is eugenics nazi propaganda.lol

-

quote:

quote:
 -

You really fail in everything you try. Plus you suffer from amnesia. lol

Y-DNA haplogroup A represents the oldest branching of the human Y chromosome tree, thought to have begun about 60,000 years ago. Like Y-DNA haplogroup B, the A lineage is seen only in Africa and is scattered widely, but thinly across the continent. These haplogroups have higher frequencies among hunter-gather groups in Ethiopia and Sudan, and are also seen among click language-speaking populations. Their patchy, widespread distribution may mean that these haplogroups are remnants of ancient lineages that once had a much wider range but have been largely displaced by more recent population events.

The most commonly seen sub-groups of haplogroup A are A2 (A-M6), A3b1 (A-M51), and A3b2 (A-M13). Sub-groups A2 and A3b1 are seen in South Africa, with A3b1 seen exclusively among the Khoisan. The range of A3b2 is restricted to Eastern Africa and at lower frequencies among Cameroonians. About 1.1% of African-Americans belong to the sub-group A3b2.

Y-DNA haplogroup B, like Y-DNA haplogroup A, is seen only in Africa and is scattered widely, but thinly across the continent. B is thought to have arisen approximately 50,000 years ago. These haplogroups have higher frequencies among hunter-gather groups in Ethiopia and Sudan, and are also seen among click language-speaking populations. The patchy, widespread distribution of these haplogroups may mean that they are remnants of ancient lineages that once had a much wider range but have been largely displaced by more recent population events.

Some geographic structuring is seen between the sub-groups B2a (B-M150) and B2b (B-M112). Sub-group B2b is seen among Central African Pygmies and South African Khoisan. Sub-group B2a is seen among Cameroonians, East Africans, and among South African Bantu speakers. B2a1a (B-M109) is the most commonly seen sub-group of B2a. About 2.3% of African-Americans belong to haplogroup B - with 1.5% of them belonging to the sub-group B2a1a.

quote:

To that I add, recap.

Dr Spencer Wells, Harvard evolutionary geneticist: There is more genetic diversity in any single African village than in the whole world outside Africa.

Why is this?

Because modern humans originate in Africa and lived only in Africa for much of our genetic history.

Today Africans make up only a fraction of the population but still retain the majority of genetic diversity.

quote:
quote:

quote:
 -

-

cassi bitch says:

quote:
durrrr i don't understand a thing you guys just said

quote:
 -

cassi bitch says:

quote:
durrrr i don't understand a thing you guys just said

Here is one of his black cacasiod brothers. Word is, he is going to be his brother in law. Then join the extreme white/ right wing club.

-

quote:

The boy reads bigot crap by folks such as c.coon etc...No serious anthropologist reasons like that nowadays. It's only uneducated nazi like types, who still follow such bigot doctrines, obviously.

Bantu is a collective name for people who speak a language phylum, they are from Central-South Africa. Banu is a parental language of Chadic. West Africans aren't Bantu. West Africans moved from (North)East Africa to West about 15-9 thousand years ago.

Here is more of the author, without any credentials.

Arthur Kemp (1962/3–) is a white supremacist, and a former member of the South African secret police. In 1993 (or 1996, according to the sauce), Kemp re-located to (Really) Great Britain, from which vantage point he praises the virtues of the British National Party (BNP).

-

In the picture above you can see his certification, it's on his left side, in the picture (right side of him).

He used to kill black South Africans for sport, and was a secret police during the rule of a extreme racist governmental age...But he is not a fascists. lol

His bio speaks loud and clear all over the place. Fascism!

And the idiot claims for others not to be educated on this matter, has quoted eugenic books. lol

Including c. coon. Who is considered a rasict...he was part of the spin off and influence of hitlers nazi ideology.

c.coon had direct family members who were part of the early eugenic movement. This is no secret. lol

or one of his caucasoid ethiopian brothers

-

It is a shame no other group on this earth has to fight to prove their history like we have to.

quote:
It is a shame no other group on this earth has to fight to prove their history like we have to.

Yes,

quote:
Morphological characteristics ...like skin color, hair form, bone traits, eyes, and lips tend to follow geographic boundaries coinciding often with climatic zones . This is not surprising since the selective forces of climate are probably the primary forces of nature that have shaped human races with regard not only to skin color and hair form but also the underlying bony structures of the nose, cheekbones, etc. (For example, more prominent noses humidify air better.) As far as we know, blood-factor frequencies are not shaped by these same climatic factors

Gill, George W. Does Race Exist? A Proponent's Perspective. University of Wyoming, 2000

-

quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
Here is one of his black cacasiod brothers. Word is, he is going to be his brother in law. Then join the extreme white/ right wing club.

They obviously aren't Caucasoid, they just have Caucasoid genes. Ethiopians are an 'intermediate' race between Negroid and Caucasoid -

-

They are inbetween Caucasoids and Negroids. No one is claiming they are pure Caucasoid. As usual you are setting up straw man.

^ Btw, i find these mutts hideous, and i wouldn't want them anywhere near my sisters.

quote:
The boy reads bigot crap by folks such as c.coon etc...No serious anthropologist reasons like that nowadays. It's only uneducated nazi like types, who still follow such bigot doctrines, obviously.

Bantu is a collective name for people who speak a language phylum, they are from Central-South Africa. Banu is a parental language of Chadic. West Africans aren't Bantu. West Africans moved from (North)East Africa to West about 15-9 thousand years ago.

Arthur Kemp (1962/3–) is a white supremacist, and a former member of the South African secret police. In 1993 (or 1996, according to the sauce), Kemp re-located to (Really) Great Britain, from which vantage point he praises the virtues of the British National Party (BNP).

-

In the picture above you can see his certification, it's on his left side, in the picture (right side of him).

He used to kill black South Africans for sport, and was a secret police during the rule of a extreme racist governmental age...But he is not a fascists. lol

And the idiot claims for others not to be educated on this matter, has quoted eugenic books. lol

Including c. coon. Who is considered a rasict...he was part of the spin off and influence of hitlers nazi ideology.

c.coon had direct family members who were part of the early eugenic movement. This is no secret. lol

Seriously how old are you? Are you in your teens? Have you ever read Coon?

Why not just educate yourself with a good anthropology book and stop all the nonsense.

Posted by Djehuti (Member # 6698) on :

Is this what Egyptsearch is reduced to?? The Egyptology section is swamped by ad spam threads but this section has reverted back to its most degenerate race threads such as this?! Where ignorant trolls continue to spew their debunked nonsense... [Embarrassed] WTF?!

-

^^Bwa ha aha aha ah. Your diagram is bogus. Below is
the actual screenshot from Madilda's site, of the actual
diagram from Brace, page 10. As can be seen, Europeans
do not group with Indians per Brace, which the
bogus diagram above tries to claim Brace says.
And in fact, Brace specifically disavows race,"
contradicting your so-called "agreement" with Carleton Coons.
And Keita does not subscribe to any race categories.
You are caught out once again in another lie,
unsupported by bogus "references."

-

As for Brace 93, his study on CERTAIN counts leaves
out a lot, and skews categories, to in part, present
a distorted picture of African diversity.

-

^ The diagram i posted is real, its that by mistake i assumed it was genetics. Turns out its based on craniofacial inter-landmark distances. Indians cluster with Europeans obviously because of the heavy Caucasoid admixture in India. Just google bollywood model. Most can pass as southern europeans.

Btw, Brace claims white europeans evolved from Neanderthals yet he is a race denier and leftist. Weren't you claiming though that white supremacists and nazis believed in the neanderthal-european theory?

-

quote:
Loring Brace argues instead that Neanderthals simply evolved into modern northern Europeans. His skull measurements show that Neanderthals cluster with one and only one modern population: that of Britain and Scandinavia. Robust features of the skeleton, such as brow ridges, simply vanish when the selective force of evolution is no longer active. That the process of that reduction in robustness by which modern appearance arose, he argues, is why virtually all early Upper Paleolithic groups present a kind of 'mixed' appearance.
quote:
“To produce a modern European out of a Neanderthal, all you have to do is reduce the robustness,” Brace said.''

http://fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=77098

Even his white friends cant believe how dumb this guy is

One of the comments
quote:
ergo

Typically, when people don't know what the **** they're talking about they will either admit ignorance and just don't say anything. This idiot decided to keep talking while showing everyone he doesn't know what the **** he's talking about.

sounds familiar doesn't it

-

^^The racists contradict themselves. Earlier they claimed
tbat the San, their so called "Capoids" were more related to
"Mongoloids" than Africans, but in the diagram they proffer above,
they clearly are more related to OTHER Africans, on the African
continent, not distant Asiatics. This is confirmed by physical
and archaeological evidence. They fail again, with their own references.
They just debunked their own claims within the same page.

Furthermore the intermediate position of Ethiopians has to do with
their place in the Out oF Africa migration, not notions of biological
"race" as credible mainstream scholars like Tishkoff show. MTDNA from
"Caucasians" is minor in Ethiopians, less than 6%, and Y-DNA, is only about
25%, and it is that high because of skewed sampling such as
overrepresented peoples like the Amahara, as conservative Passarino
and Sforza themselves admit.

-

In addition, using their own "race mix" approach, then it is just as
valid to say that Greeks are "mixed race" - as clear data show them
having sub-Saharan DNA on certain markers (Arnaiz Villenna, 2001).

Indeed white people themsleves are not "pure" but mixed race

Using the approach of white race proponent scholars, we can see that
early white lineages could only produce savage Neanderthals, whereas
Africans produced anatomically modern humans. African and Asian lineages
of these more advanced humans, mixed to produce hybrids now inhabiting Europe.
Europeans are mixed race hybrids for the most part, although still carrying Neanderthal traces

quote:
""This in turn could be explained by Europeans arising from just a single admixture event
between ancestral Africans and Chinese populations occurring in Europe about 30,000 years ago.."

A. Templeton 2006. Population genetics and microevolutionary theory

-------------------------------------------------------------

First modern Europeans looked like Africans- were depigmented
Africans, but early Caucasoid whites are from a failed genetic lineage- the
brutish NEanderthals. Traces of Neanderthal genes however, still linger in
today's whites, product of race mixing with Neanderthals

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/romania/5273654/Scientists-reveal-face-of-the-first-European.html

-

Scientists reveal face of the first European
The face of the first European has been recreated from bone fragments by scientists.

By Urmee Khan, Digital and Media Correspondent
Published: 8:22PM BST 04 May 2009

The first modern European Forensic artist Richard Neave reconstructed the face based on skull fragments from 35000 years ago. Photo: BBC The head was rebuilt in clay based on an incomplete skull and jawbone discovered in a cave in the south west of the Carpathian Mountains in Romania by potholers.

Using radiocarbon analysis scientists say the man or woman, it is still not possible to determine the sex, lived between 34,000 and 36,000 years ago.

Europe was then occupied by both Neanderthal man, who had been in the region for thousands of years, and anatomically-modern humans – Homo sapiens.

Modern humans first arrived in Europe from Africa.

The skull appears very like humans today, but it also displays more archaic traits, such as very large molar teeth, which led some scientists to speculate the skull may belong to a hybrid between Homo sapiens and Neanderthals – an idea discounted by other experts.

Erik Trinkaus, professor of anthropology at Washington University in Missouri, said the jaw was the oldest, directly-dated modern human fossil. "Taken together, the material is the first that securely documents what modern humans looked like when they spread into Europe," he said.

The model was created by Richard Neave, a forensic artist, for a BBC programme about the origins of the human race and evolution.

-----------------------------------------------------

EUropean skin color only acquired recently
 -

----------------------------------------------------------------

Earlier "Middle Easterners" also looked like Africans

-
----------------------------------------------------------------

Europeans are mixed "race" using race category methods..

-

=======================================================================================

QUOTE BY CONSERVATIVE CAVALLI-SFORZA ON EURO HYBRIDIZATION

"In addition, they allow one to hypothesize that the European
population underwent substantial hybridization about 30 kya.
The phenomenon may also have happened repeatedly at
different times, before and after 30 kya.. the shortness of the
European branch is most probably the response of the
method of tree reconstruction to admixture."

--Cavalli-Sfoirza, 1994. Genes, Peoples and Languages

quote:

it doesn't help when idiots like yourself make stupid threads like this

IF WE ARE GONNA TALK ABOUT "MIXED RACES" AND
USE RACE CATEGORIES, THEN USING THAT VERY SAME APPROACH
THE GREEKS ARE A MIXED, HYBRID RACE, "INTERMEDIATE"
BETWEEN AFRICANS AND ASIANS.

-

1--A. HLA gene markers are limited as comprehensive
expositors of gene flow, but they do show some gene flow between
Africa and Greece and the Northern Mediterranean. They are not needed
however, as numerous other lines of evidence show the same.

These include:
mtDNA M1a and various L lineages,
nrY E-M215 and subclades,
AIM full genome autosomes,
HLA full haplotype A*30:02 Cw*05:01 B*18:01 DRB1*03:01 DQA1*05:01 DQB1*02:01,
chr 7 CFTR 3120+1G->A mutation
chr 8p23 YRI haplotypes,
Benin Hb S,
GM*1,17 23' 5*,
cDe allele of the Rh gene,
Fy*O allele of the Duffy blood group locus and
V (Rh10) and Jsa (K6) antigens. [/i]

1B-- Villena's Greek-Macedonian-African study has
nothing to do with the Jew-Palestinian controversy.

The study was withdrawn for political reasons, and
offended sensibilities of various Jewish and other groups.
Assorted "biodiversity" types try to use that
to advance a bogus claim that the Greek data was
"withdrawn." Total BS. It is alive and well and
appears specifically in Vilenna's Greek study:
HLA genes in Macedonians and the sub-Saharan origin of the Greeks
Tissue Antigens 2001: 57: 118–127

Jewish - Palestinian controversies have nothing
to do with it.

-

2-- The Palestinian study also notes that CERTAIN Aegean Greeks are
related to Africans via cystic fibrosis mutations.

-

3-- HLA genes are limited, however the presence of Japanese
clustering with south Africans is not as far fetched
as it seems. HLA genes are useful in analyzing certain
arthritis conditions.
There is hard medical data
in various HLA studies that indeed show Japanese
and south African blacks grouping together in
relation to arthritis conditions. See the data below.

-

4-- Anthro/Archaeo data show the early presence of African
traits (and remember Africans have a wide variety of traits)
in the Neolithic data. The full info has already been posted
but here is some anthro/archaeo data affirming the presence
of "negroid" traits from early times:

quote: "The female of forty-plus years of age from Grave 2
was examined by J. L. Angel who noted what he interpreted as
a number of 'negroid' .. traits in the face." The skull is fairly
complete, but not enough so for discriminant function analysis."
There is marked maxillary prognathism and the orbits may be
described as rectangular, traits frequently used in forensic
diagnosis of Negro crania... "

-- Skeletons of Lerna Hollow. Al B. Wesolowsky. Hesperia, Vol. 42, No. 3. (Jul. - Sep., 1973), pp. 340-351.

"Early Neolithic Macedonia centered on a Dinaric-Mediterranean (type F)
average but with an extremely broad nose, more prognathism, and a
little more mouth tilt than expected (all, perhaps from negroid
development of the incisor region.."

-- The people of Lerna: analysis of a prehistoric Aegean population. J.L Angel 1971

"The portrayal on the 'minature fresco' from Thera, and on the other,
very fragmentary Aegean frescoes, of diverse stylistic elements- flora a
nd fauna, 'negroid' human representations, the riverine setting, of the
'minature fresco,' etc- that seem to be north African, 'Libyan' or Egyptian in origin."

--The Aegean and the Orient in the second millennium:
proceedings of the 50th anniversary symposium, Cincinnati, 18-20 April 1997

"The inhabitants of the Aegean area in the Bronze Age may have
been much like many people in the Mediterranean basin today,
short and slight of build with dark hair and eyes and sallow
complexions. Skeletons show that the population of the Aegean
was already mixed by Neolithic times, and various facial types,
some with delicate features and pointed noses, others pug-nosed,
almost negroid, are depicted in wall paintings from the 16th century BC..."

-- The Home of the Heroes: The Aegean Before the Greeks (1967)

Scholars also link the Negroid elements to sickle-cell anemia
QUOTE:
"The female from Grave 2 is among those with thickened parietals.
It should be pointed out that maxillary prognathsm, one of the skeleton's
"Negroid" features, is characteristic both of thalassemia and sickle-cell anemia."

-- Skeletons of Lerna Hollow. Al B. Wesolowsky. Hesperia, Vol. 42, No. 3. (Jul. - Sep., 1973), pp. 340-351.

-

5-- Other elements like Benin Sickle Cell traits
are also found among the Greeks and various Africans
and some skeletal/cranial studies find African
elements in Greece (Angel 1972 for example)

QUOTE:

"A late Pleistocene-early Holocene northward migration (from
Africa to the Levant and to Anatolia) of these populations has been
hypothesized from skeletal data (Angel 1972, 1973; Brace 2005)
and from archaeological data, as indicated by the probable Nile
Valley origin of the "Mesolithic" (epi-Paleolithic) Mushabi culture
found in the Levant (Bar Yosef 1987). This migration finds some
support in the presence in Mediterranean populations (Sicily,
Greece, southern Turkey, etc.; Patrinos et al.; Schiliro et al. 1990)
of the Benin sickle cell haplotype. This haplotype originated in
West Africa and is probably associated with the spread of malaria
to southern Europe through an eastern Mediterranean route (Salares
et al. 2004) following the expansion of both human and mosquito
populations brought about by the advent of the Neolithic transition
(Hume et al 2003; Joy et al. 2003; Rich et al 1998). This northward
migration of northeastern African populations carrying sub-Saharan
biological elements is concordant with the morphological homogeneity
of the Natufian populations (Bocquentin 2003), which present morphological
affinity with sub-Saharan populations (Angel 1972; Brace et al. 2005).
In addition, the Neolithic revolution was assumed to arise in the late
Pleistocene Natufians and subsequently spread into Anatolia and
Europe (Bar-Yosef 2002), and the first Anatolian farmers, Neolithic to
Bronze Age Mediterraneans and to some degree other Neolithic-Bronze
Age Europeans, show morphological affinities with the Natufians (and
indirectly with sub-Saharan populations; Angel 1972; Brace et al 2005),
in concordance with a process of demic diffusion accompanying the
extension of the Neolithic revolution (Cavalli-Sforza et al. 1994)."

-- F. X. Ricaut, M. Waelkens. (2008). Cranial Discrete Traits in a Byzantine
Population and Eastern Mediterranean Population Movements Human Biology -
Volume 80, Number 5, October 2008, pp. 535-564

6-- Greeks, Africans and African-influenced Arab populations share
a unique common cystic fibrosis mutation

"The observed identity of extended CFTR haplotypes
for the 312011GrA alleles in the Arab, African, and
African American patients strongly suggests that this
mutation has a common origin in these groups. This
finding is not surprising in the case of Africans and African
Americans, since the latter group has originated
mostly from the western African coast and came to
North America between the 16th and 19th centuries,
which is too recent to allow origination of significant
CFTR-mutation haplotype changes restricted to African
Americans. It is not quite so simple to explain the presence
of the 312011GrA mutation in African and Saudi Arab patients.

However, a continuous gene flow between Arab and African populations
probably has persisted for many centuries, in association with
trading and with the spread of the Islamic religion. Thus
far, the Greeks are the only Caucasian population in
which the 312011GrA mutation has been identified. A
recurrent mutational event seems to be unlikely, because
the Greek haplotype differs from the others in only two
minor respects..

Greek and Arab/African haplotypes of the 312011GrA mutation thus
may have diverged from a common ancestor and then
evolved separately in the respective populations.
In summary, our present analysis provides the
first evidence for a common origin of CF among African,
Arab, Greek, and African American populations. The
shared extra- and intragenic 312011GrA–associated
haplotype is most easily explained by the assumption of
a single origin for this mutation. 312011GrA appears
to be an ancient mutation that may be more common
than previously thought, in populations of the tropical
and subtropical belt, where CF probably is an underdiagnosed
disorder."

--Dörk, et al. (August 1998). "Evidence for a common ethnic origin of cystic fibrosis mutation

7-- Other cultural/archaeo data testify to the African presence, africans again having a wde range of features

QUOTES
"THE FORERUNNERS During the Early Minoan period the
population of southern Crete may have included a Negroid
element. The presence of such an element from Libya in the
Cretan population has been argued on the basis of an inlay of
shell now in the Ashmolean Museum. This inlay may have
come from an early circular tomb at Ayios Onouphrios. It
depects a bearded face, with thick lips and snub nose. Other
objects might lead to the same observaton for later periods.
Among the faiences showing house fronts (Middle Minoan
II)15 there is one in which are seen the prow of a ship and
swarthy, prognathous, clearly Negroid people, some
steatopygic...

It is uncertain, however, what role to assign to the non-Minoan
figures in this scene, which it has been suggested, may
represent the represent the siege of a seacoast town. Scholars
are in greater agreement with respect to their interpretations of
the coal black spearmen who appear in a fragment of a fresco,
which Evans called The Captain of the Blacks, belonging to
Late Minoan 145 II.18 The fresco depicts a Minoan captain,
wearing a yellow kilt and a horned cap of skin, who leads, at
the double, a file of black men similarly dressed."

-- The image of the Black in Western art: Volume 4, Part 1
Jean Vercoutter, Ladislas Bugner, Jean Devisse. 1976

"The Theran is a young man whose black wavy hair, rather
thick lips, and nose with reduced platyrrniny are clearly shown.
Although he acknowledges that these traits suggest a NEgrito
or Nubian, Marinatos avoids precise anthropological definition
and concludes that the characteristics seem to indicate an
"African".

"An intrepretation of NEgroes in Crete and Pylos as soldiers
would have some support in the example of Egypt, with its
long tradition of Nubian mercenaries. A striking example,
belonging somewhat earlier period that that of the Minoan
Captain of the Blacks fresco, is provided by the wooden
models of forthy black archers in Cairo, found in a tomb of a
prince of Assiut." pg 138

L. Bertholon and E. Chantre have analyzed results of
black-white crossings in their detailed anthropoligical study of
ancient and modern Tripolitiana, Tunisia, and Algeria. They
call attention to the degrees of Negro admixture as evidenced
by the extent to which Negroid features appear in mixed North
African peoples. R. Bartoccini in his study of the somatic
characteristics of anciet Libyans, illustrates his observations on
racial crossings between Libyans and Negroes from the interior
by pointing to the Negroid nose (broad) and hair (curly or
wooly) .."

"Some of the physical features of this type are: dark or black
color expressed in a variety of ways, tightly curled platyrrhine
nose, and thick, often everted lips. '

"In a scene on a red-figured calyx-krater of the peropd from
Canicattoni, now in Syracuse, a female dancer, fully draped,
stands on tiptoe. The treatment of the nose, the lips and the
tightly curled hair indicates that Negroid features were
intended.. the realism and anthropological fidelity of those
cited above leave no doubt as to the artists' intent.." pg 171

-- The image of the Black in Western art: Volume 4, Part 1
Jean Vercoutter, Ladislas Bugner, Jean Devisse. 1976

"Memnon was a favorite subject of Greek vase painting
in the 500s and 400s B.C. Like other mythological figues
from Ethiopia, he was sometimes shown with distinctly
negroid facial features."

--David Sacks, Oswyn Murray, Margaret Bunson, 1995.
A Dictionary of the Ancient Greek World
-------------------------------

ADDITIONAL DATA: AFRICAN HAPLOGROUP E FOUND IN GREEKS

QUOTE:
"Underhill et al. (2001) showed that the frequency of the
YAP+ Y haplogroup commonly referred to as haplogroup E or
(III) is relatively high (about 25%) in the Middle East
and Mediterranean. This haplogroup E is the major haplogroup
found in sub-Saharan Africa (over 75% of all Y chromosomes).
SPecifically, Europeans contain the E3b subhaplogroup, which
was derived from haplogroup E in sub-Saharan Africa and
currently is distributed along the North and East of Africa..
It appears that the 171 AIM test subject of this chapter may
recognize the haplogroup E character as West African."

--T. Frudakis. 2008. Molecular photofitting: predicting ancestry and phenotype using DNA
 -

Even, steven. If we are gonna play the race category
game, then whites themselves are mixed racial breeds,
with some Neanderthal traces from old European evolution.

quote:
quote:

They obviously aren't Caucasoid, they just have Caucasoid genes. Ethiopians are an 'intermediate' race between Negroid and Caucasoid -

-

They are inbetween Caucasoids and Negroids. No one is claiming they are pure Caucasoid. As usual you are setting up straw man.

^ Btw, i find these mutts hideous, and i wouldn't want them anywhere near my sisters.

quote:

-

Seriously how old are you? Are you in your teens? Have you ever read Coon?

Why not just educate yourself with a good anthropology book and stop all the nonsense.

lol at that Mathilda homemade crap sheet. Who happens to be another irrelevant individual.

And here we have more the bullsh*t this boy believes.

http://wiki.majorityrights.com/race

All you know is about nazi doctrine, such as c.coon material a eugenicsist and foundation of the nazis themselves.

And I, btw am old enough to beat the chickensh*t out of you.

-

lol, at htos hilarious Neanderthaler. Now Indians have cacasiod admixture too.

This boy really is something. lol

quote:
^ The diagram i posted is real, its that by mistake i assumed it was genetics. Turns out its based on craniofacial inter-landmark distances. Indians cluster with Europeans obviously because of the heavy Caucasoid admixture in India. Just google bollywood model. Most can pass as southern europeans.

Btw, Brace claims white europeans evolved from Neanderthals yet he is a race denier and leftist. Weren't you claiming though that white supremacists and nazis believed in the neanderthal-european theory?

-

quote:
Loring Brace argues instead that Neanderthals simply evolved into modern northern Europeans. His skull measurements show that Neanderthals cluster with one and only one modern population: that of Britain and Scandinavia. Robust features of the skeleton, such as brow ridges, simply vanish when the selective force of evolution is no longer active. That the process of that reduction in robustness by which modern appearance arose, he argues, is why virtually all early Upper Paleolithic groups present a kind of 'mixed' appearance.
quote:
“To produce a modern European out of a Neanderthal, all you have to do is reduce the robustness,” Brace said.''

quote:
[QB] lol, hilarious. Now Indians have cacasiod admixture too.

Many Indians have White admixture.

You only have to look at most Indian models. The fairer traits in India are considered the most attractive (as they are globally).

-

-

-

-

quote:
quote:
[QB] lol, hilarious. Now Indians have cacasiod admixture too.

Many Indians have White admixture.

You only have to look at most Indian models. The fairer traits in India are considered the most attractive (as they are globally).

-

-

-

-

simple mind, let's get a bit deeper, how did Europeans got white?lol

And who are the most fair skinned Asians?lol

quote:
Caucasoids and Mongoloids evolved their bone structure through the Eurasian environment (which caused greater sexual selection) which also changed their diet. It's also why they have higher intelligence.

Negroids in contrast have retained very primitive, bestial features - especially in the face. This isn't racism, its just anthropology. I could give you tuns and tuns and data, but you would just reject it. Truth is though, you know i'm right. Based on your picture spams, i can see you admit Caucasoid traits (thinner noses, wavy-straight hair) are the most attractive. Have you noticed that Truthandright's threads on ''black beauty'' get no replies?

quote:
quote:
Caucasoids and Mongoloids evolved their bone structure through the Eurasian environment (which caused greater sexual selection) which also changed their diet. It's also why they have higher intelligence.

Negroids in contrast have retained very primitive, bestial features - especially in the face. This isn't racism, its just anthropology. I could give you tuns and tuns and data, but you would just reject it. Truth is though, you know i'm right. Based on your picture spams, i can see you admit Caucasoid traits (thinner noses, wavy-straight hair) are the most attractive. Have you noticed that Truthandright's threads on ''black beauty'' get no replies?

Bullsh*t answer. It has completely nothing to do with the question addressed.

Now, answer the question how did Europeans got white, and who of the Asian populations is most fair skinned?lol

And yes, I am sure you have "tuns" of eugenics crap in your possession.

Based on my picture spamming I prove that your ideology is bogus nonsense. And completely outdated crap.

And no, I have not noticed the responses on the thread by Truth and Rights. Because we aren't here for that purpose, we are here to talk and share scientific finding on Africa. You dumbo.

Now, be brave and go to Brixton and tell what you think. I will watch the BBC news how it ended.

-

quote:
@asante-korton

No need for the hostility i'm new to these forums and I just wanted to ask a question I had no idea it would turn into this.

Troll Patrol, you haven't yet realised pigmentation is not an important factor of racial identification. There is an overlap in pigmentation among the races. Some Mongoloids for example are lighter than some Caucasoids, but that doesn't make them the same race.

You are colour obsessed. In fact most people on this forum are. Very few people here understand racial anthropology. Races are not defined by their skin colour, and never have been.

quote:
quote:

Too funny.
 -

quote:
Troll Patrol, you haven't yet realised pigmentation is not an important factor of racial identification. There is an overlap in pigmentation among the races. Some Mongoloids for example are lighter than some Caucasoids, but that doesn't make them the same race.

You are colour obsessed. In fact most people on this forum are. Very few people here understand racial anthropology. Races are not defined by their skin colour, and never have been.

Blah blah blah.....lol

Bullsh*t answer. It has completely nothing to do with the question addressed.

Now, answer the question how did Europeans got white, and who of the Asian populations is most fair skinned?lol
For obvious reason you "try" to dance around the question.

-

quote:
quote:

So, how did two different phenotypes develop in the same region under the same diet and circumstances?lol

How is it that we have much older groups in Africa, with similair bone structures, who belong to Hg A and B.lol

What is a negroid? I have asked this many times? But the illogical response keeps appearing.

Now, where do these fit?lol

-

Recap,

-

Posted by TruthAndRights (Member # 17346) on :

quote:
Have you noticed that Truthandright's threads on ''black beauty'' get no replies?

[Roll Eyes]

First off, you renk filthy pale ugly Down's Syndrome hobbit come offa mi name....

Secondly, the Black Beauty thread is just that: to post Black Beauty...is not meant for 'replies' because any replies other than posting Black Beauty in that thread are irrelevant for the most part...

Lastly, go cut your greasy lank hair, suck Confirmed Eediat-Bwoy with a straw, and drop sleep ina hog pen...

quote:
quote:
Caucasoids and Mongoloids evolved their bone structure through the Eurasian environment (which caused greater sexual selection) which also changed their diet. It's also why they have higher intelligence?
lol. West Africa vs West Europe.

Augustin F.C. Holl et al.

Museum of Anthropology, The University of Michigan, 2009.

Coping with uncertainty: Neolithic life in the Dhar Tichitt-Walata, Mauritania, (ca. 4000–2300 BP)

Abstract

The sandstone escarpment of the Dhar Tichitt in South-Central Mauritania was inhabited by Neolithic agropastoral communities for approximately one and half millennium during the Late Holocene, from ca. 4000 to 2300 BP. The absence of prior evidence of human settlement points to the influx of mobile herders moving away from the “drying” Sahara towards more humid lower latitudes. These herders took advantage of the peculiarities of the local geology and environment and succeeded in domesticating bulrush millet – Pennisetum sp. The emerging agropastoral subsistence complex had conflicting and/or complementary requirements depending on circumstances. In the long run, the social adjustment to the new subsistence complex, shifting site location strategies, nested settlement patterns and the rise of more encompassing polities appear to have been used to cope with climatic hazards in this relatively circumscribed area. An intense arid spell in the middle of the first millennium BC triggered the collapse of the whole Neolithic agropastoral system and the abandonment of the areas. These regions, resettled by sparse oasis-dwellers populations and iron-using communities starting from the first half of the first millennium AD, became part of the famous Ghana “empire”, the earliest state in West African history.

For more, here is an excellent thread by Jari, elaborating on this particular aspect.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=007501;p=1#000000

-

-

-

England not too long ago, prior and during the Roman invasion and enslavement. Traditional Celtic huts.

-

-

-

-

-

quote:

No need for the hostility i'm new to these forums and I just wanted to ask a question I had no idea it would turn into this.

I didn't get a vibe from you that you were doing anything other than that; and no, you wouldn't have known it would, so I agree that comment made to you was unnecessary smh....

I'm sorry, unfortunately you won't find too many people around here with real manners (you know how it is with people and computer screens); you won't find much if any Black Unity here; you will find one or two maybe three self-appointed ambassadors of Blackness as well...among other things, smh lol...ijs....

Posted by Neferefre (Member # 13793) on :

quote:
http://fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=77098

Even his white friends cant believe how dumb this guy is

One of the comments
quote:
ergo

Typically, when people don't know what the **** they're talking about they will either admit ignorance and just don't say anything. This idiot decided to keep talking while showing everyone he doesn't know what the **** he's talking about.

sounds familiar doesn't it
LOL! Seriously why do you all debate this dummy. He or She is stuck on stupid. He or She see the world with racist eyes, already has its mind made up. " Don't argue with fools, because from a distant you can't tell who is who." Even his own kin call him a dummy.

For the few here that don't know any better, take a look:
http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/indian-face-whitening-cream.html
Showroom > "indian face whitening cream": 473 Products found

Who doesn't know that INDIANS ARE SOME AH DI BIGGEST BLEACHERS!

-

-

-

-

-

-

PLEASE NOTE THE PICTURE ABOVE SAYS: ASIAN AND ARABIC SKIN (the 'Arabs' dem are bleaching too)...

-

smh [Frown]

Posted by Neferefre (Member # 13793) on :

quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
For the few here that don't know any better, take a look:
http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/indian-face-whitening-cream.html
Showroom > "indian face whitening cream": 473 Products found

Who doesn't know that INDIANS ARE SOME AH DI BIGGEST BLEACHERS!

-

-

-

-

-

-

PLEASE NOTE THE PICTURE ABOVE SAYS: ASIAN AND ARABIC SKIN (the 'Arabs' dem are bleaching too)...

-

smh [Frown]

Its a dam shame, the lengths people go, when they lose a sense of self. The white social construct is bleeding the world of all its purity

-

"Pure white evolution led to Neanderthals both
in terms of paler skin and cold-adaptive limb proportions.
African evolution led to anatomically modern
humans.

QUOTE:
"What was different about the Neanderthals?
What did the Cro- Magnons think when they saw
them for the first time? To begin with, the
Neanderthals were very light-skinned and the Cro-
Magnons were less so. "

--Juan Luis Arsuaga, Andy Klatt. 2004. The Neanderthal's
Necklace: In Search of the First Thinkers

"This finding suggests that Neanderthals evolved
a functional variant of the MC1R gene independently
from modern humans as they dispersed into northerly
latitudes, and thus supports the inference for the
convergent evolution of depigmented skin in the
Neanderthals lineage.."

--Michael P. Muehlenbein. 2010. Human Evolutionary Biology

"Regarding environmental buffering, Trinkaus
(1986 and this volume) reiterates that while
Neanderthal limb proportions are suggestive of
cold adaptation, no such indications are shown by
Eurasian early modern humans. Their distinct
limb proportions are instead indicative of an
equatorial ancestry and better culturally based
thermal protection.. the limb proportions of the
Eurasian early modern samples are retentions of
the African ancestral morphology of long limbs
with long distal segments.."

-- Erik Trinkaus (ed), 'The Emergence of Modern Humans", (C. Stringer p. 88).
School of American Research, Santa Fe, New Mexico, 1989.

-

Modern scholarship shows a great 3-way evolutionary
split in hominid lineages s several hundred thousand years ago.
European hominids evolved into Neanderthals. Asians into Homo Erectus.
Africans went on to evolve into today's advanced anatomically modern humans.

QUOTE:
"Following the initial Out-of-Africa event, natural selection and
random genetic drift began to drive populations in Africa,
Europe, and eastern Asia in different morphological directions.
Morphological differentiation was particularly clear by 500,000–400,000
years ago, and from this time onwards, there were at least three
evolving human lineages. These may always have been able to
exchange genes, but distance and small population size probably
limited gene flow, and the composite fossil and archeological
records indicate that the African lineage spread to replace or
swamp the others beginning roughly 50,000 years ago. It is thus r
easonable to supply the lineages with biological species labels:
Homo sapiens in Africa, Homo neanderthalensis in Europe, and
Homo erectus in the eastern Asia.

.. Many details of Out-of-Africa remain to be worked out, and
disagreement persists, for example, on the extent to which
dispersing modern Africans and archaic Eurasians may have
interbred and especially on what promoted the relatively sudden
Out-of-Africa expansion. Most authorities attribute the expansion to
behavioral changes that conferred a substantial Darwinian fitness
advantage, that is, that allowed modern humans of African descent t
o survive and reproduce at a significantly higher rate than the archaic
humans they encountered in Eurasia. "

-- Richard G. Klein. 2009. Darwin and the recent African origin of modern humas
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2009 September 22; 106(38): 16007–16009.

Some white "Racial Reality" or "biodiversity" proponents
argue for European descent from NEanderthals "untainted"
by Africa- a lily white "pure" line of white evolution.

Fine. Lets go with their approach for a moment.

----------------------------------------------------

Using the biodiversity approacht, we see then that the first whites were cold-adapted
Neanderthals that failed to progress beyond the Stone Age
despite a sometimes favorable environment with
rich resources available (Lewin 1994). Ice Age Europe was not
a cold hell but had variable climate and rich forest,
woodland and aquatic resources, including ancient
variants of wheat-like spelt and chick peas in place
that could have been domesticated, along with ancestors
of sheep, cattle and pigs, and a favorable East-West
climatic axis that could have aided domestication.
Despite tens of thousands of years with these advantages
and resources however, white lineages failed to move
beyond the Stone Age.

Thus, using the "biodiversity" approach, the first
great "racial" split in the humanoid line involved
white Neanderthals who colonized Europe, and Africans,
who colonized Africa and went on to become anatomically
modern humans.

The first “pure” white genetic output was thus
brutish, primitive, dead end Neanderthals. By
contrast, it was Africa that produced the future
of humanity- anatomically modern humans, not
cold-climate Europe. White NEanderthals survived,
until they were supplanted by more advanced, modern
tropically adapted humans from Africa that mingled
with and replaced them. This would be the first instance
of the hybridization that produced today's white Europeans.
It was the coming of tropically adapted African variants into
Europe that caused Europe to progress beyond the brutish
“pure” white Neanderthal lineages. Continuing migrations
from Africa and a mixture of African and Asian
OOA migrants- all anatomically modern humans- caused
a second round of mixed breeding in EUrope, and was
to eventually replace the pure white Neanderthal
lineages to yield today's European hybrid population.
QUOTE:

^^"There is wide agreement on a speciation event in Africa at around 0.8 or 0.9 mya when
Homo erectus (or Homo ergaster) gave rise to a species named Homo heidelbergensis,
or Homo rhodesiensis, or Homo sapiens. The new species expanded into Europe leading
to the Neanderthal lineage, whereas in Africa it evolved into anatomically modern
humans. The lineage of anatomical modernization can be subdivided into three groups,
morphs, or grades: an early one including Bodo, Saldanha, Kabwe, Salé, a subsequent
one including Florisbad, Laetoli H 18, Ileret (ER 3884), Jebel Irhoud, and early
anatomically moderns with Omo Kibish, Herto and others."

--Günter Bräuer, "Middle Pleistocene
Diversity in Africa and the Origin of Modern
Humans". IN:
Modern Origins: A North African Perspective. 2012.
Series: Vertebrate Paleobiology and Paleoanthropology
Hublin, Jean-Jacques; McPherron, Shannon P. (Eds.)

And

” Holliday (2000) examined postcranial morphology
of the varied Levantine hominids from Qafzeh and
Skhul(anatomically modern) and from Amud, Kebara
and Tabun (Neanderthal). He determined that they
were morphologically distinct; the anatomically
moderns had tropically adapted body proportions,
suggesting African origins, while the Neanderthals
had cold adapted body proportions, suggesting European origins.”

--Holliday 2000

This then could be another source of the Eurocentric
inferiority complex. Pure white genetics produced only
the savage Neanderthals. Africa by contrast, produced
a better, more advanced human than white lineages.
Today's whites still show some traces of Neanderthal
genes, a throwback to their savage evolution. Some
white writers argue that this Neanderthal remnant,
could account for the white penchant for violence
and murder. R. Bradley, advances this this theory
in "The Iceman Inheritance."

So under this biodiversity approach, why then
didn't pure white Europeans stay as NEanderthals?
According to Bradley, they were replaced with the more
advanced Africans and Asians. This diluted the savage
white NEanderthal lineages, producing a better level
of humanity. However the violent, savage nature of
whites still remains, due to remnants of Neanderthal genes.
Recent scientific findings showing European whites
have traces of Neanderthal genes have been used by
some claimants to support the Iceman theory. Some
disagree with Bradley. Others argue that his theory of white
ice age adaptation is true. Racial "biodiversity"
proponents share general agreement along a spectrum
with its central holding of pure white evolutionary
lineages, "untainted" by "negro blood."

White European lineages [Neanderthals] were the first humans to engage in cannibalism

"Cannibalism is a good example. Several Mousterian sites,
along which Moula-Guercy (France) stands out, have provided
reasonably firm evidence of anthropic action on Neanderthal
bones.. Defleur and colleagues (1999) compared the patters of
ungulate and Neanderthal bones, the skeletal parts that were
found and the tool marks on the bone fragments. They concluded
that all the fragments with marks indicate prey that had been subject
to butchery. This suggests that cannibalistic oractices existed among
the Neanderthals.. But the question of cannibalism can be understood
in another way. When Wolpoff was asked about the meaning of the
evidence found at Moula-Guercy, he replied with a question: why
should modern humans be the only violent ones? Arsuaga went even
further in believing that Neanderthal cannibalistic behavior actually
constituted a very human behavior, which revealed a human mind
(Both cited by Culotta, 1999). "

--Camilo J. Cela-Conde, Francisco José Ayala, 2007. Human evolution: trails from the past.

"But recent excavation by Alban Delfeur and Tim White at the
100,000 year old French cave of Moula-Guercy has demonstrated
cannibalism beyond any reasonable doubt. The site contains butchered
animal remains, predominantly red deer. Among the bones are the skulls
of two young Neanderthals, their masseter muscles filleted and the tongue
removed from at least one of them; the cut marks on the inner face of the
mandible are virtually identical with those mode on the inside of the
12,5000-year-old modern human mandible from Gough's (New) Cave,
[England] described in Chapter 3 (see p. 80). Crania of both deer and
Neanderthals were broken open to get at the marrow.."

--Timothy Taylor. 2005. The Buried Soul: How Humans Invented Death

[b]Pure white lineages failed to move beyond the stone Age in Europe,
despite the supposed greater ":challenges" of "cold climate" "evolution."

QUOTE:
[i]The last Ice Age was by no means a period of unrelieved cold,
millennium after millennium. Temperatures fluctuated, sometimes
coming close to today's balmy interglacial climes, and the animal
and plant communities fluctuated in concert with them. Warmer climes
brought woodland and forest where only open grassland had existed
previously. At the same time, the horses and bison- animals of the
plains, were replaced with red deer, wild boar and other confines
of a forest habitat..

".. Opportunities for cultivation and animal husbandry surely existed
earlier than the Neolithic. Yet no evidence has emerged that any plant
or animal domestication occurred before this time.."
-- Lewin, Roger (1988). In the Age of Mankind. Smithsonian. pp. 193

Posted by GOMTUU (Member # 19606) on :

Where are you casselrides....It it too much for you,Now we are getting light skin people from India,Bleach please. How sad that people hate themselves and their skin color just to be part
of the mixed hybrid world of european nuts.

quote:
Originally posted by GOMTUU:
Where are you casselrides....It it too much for you,Now we are getting light skin people from India,Bleach please. How sad that people hate themselves and their skin color just to be part
of the mixed hybrid world of european nuts.

him run gone  - like most mangy curr when dem get ah good kick tuh dem rass....

quote:
quote:
@asante-korton

you know that race doesn't exist yet you still asked a question on whether it did? im sorry but that is just plain stupid

quote:
you know that race doesn't exist yet you still asked a question on whether it did? im sorry but that is just plain stupid
first I was wondering that if all africans are gentically closer to each other annd have mostly the same features shouldn't that be classified as race.

Besides i said forgive for any unintentional stupidty.

Posted by GOMTUU (Member # 19606) on :

I have a question ,does this chart clusters Native Americans, Oceanic people and East Asians the FURTHEST away from Africans because they do not have African markers? http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/8458/eurohybridstext.jpg

quote:
quote:

The above reply was apparently written under lioness'
account, but note the typical "Abaza" style- quote:
"Negroids in contrast have retained very primitive,
bestial features.."

Posted by Narmerthoth (Member # 20259) on :

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
What is clear there is confusion on WHEN humans became depigmented. Dr. Wells proposes 40ky. Jablonski proposes about 6-12kya. Clearly there is disagreement among white scholars. There is also disagreement on WHY and HOW.

In others words they do NOT know. But as I said many times. I am with Dr. Mekova, Kittles(current)etc.

It is also clear the Steppes played an important part.

BTW - we know now that cited study(above) is outdated. SLCA45 is just ONE of many genes that interact to produce depigementation .. . or pigmentation.

Original albinism did not occur naturally by selection.
If it did, it was due to some extraordinary environmental change such as what Dr. Winters has proposed, I.E, Long term subterranean dwelling, or hundreds of years living in a deep dark cave.

One thing is certain and that is the Vitamin D nonsense is pure BS.
Blacks have been living in UK, US, and Europe for many hundreds of years, yet they have not lost their pigment and acquire Vitamin D in these environments just fine.

OCA originates from Africa, which strongly suggests the mutation is the result of some extraordinary past cosmic event (Massive Solar flare, Meteor impact, etc) with energy released that exceeded the maximum radiation threshold of DNA's melanin protection shell.
African history probably had verbal records of such an event, but unfortunately verbal recording of history is a piss poor method of long term storage.

Posted by the lioness, (Member # 17353) on :

quote:
Originally posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova:
quote:
quote:

The above reply was apparently written under lioness'
account, but note the typical "Abaza" style- quote:
"Negroids in contrast have retained very primitive,
bestial features.."

No it's not written under my account

my only account is
the lioness,

The above is written under an account called

the lioness is a guy IRL

Member # 18409

^^^ not my account obviously

If somebody made an account called " zarahan is a homo"
is it a good assumption that you made it or is it a good assumption that somebody else made it?

Go to posts made by "the lioness is a guy IRL "

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=recent_user_posts;u=00018409

If you see somebody quoting "cass" look at the source of remark.
It's under "the lioness is a guy IRL "

that means originally the post was made by cass
and he changed his member name to "the lioness is a guy IRL "

That was when cassisertides returned briefly as "cass" but was using his old account the was originally the ful name "Cassisertides"

Around that time I made a thread detailing all the old cassertides aka Anglo_pyramidologist aliases

He got mad and changed his cassidertides account to
"the lioness is a guy IRL " to get revenge on me

Then months later he came back as a new name"Gor" and then quickly changed it to "Dead"
That was a new account not the old cassidertides account that he changed to "the lioness is a guy IRL "

In summary if you wnat to see all the old cassiertides posts go to
"the lioness is a guy IRL "

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=recent_user_posts;u=00018409

You will notice there is nobody quoting "the lioness is a guy IRL "
to reply. The replies are to "cass" but you won't see cass in the thread. What happens is that the new name changes all the old threads
--BUT when people reply and they use a quote from the member who changed their name the name remains the same because they own the post not the person who is quoted.

And no cass aka Dead aka Anglo_Pyramidologist is not ABAZA

Dead, cass and Anglo_Pyramidologist are all the same person

The cass account as I have shown is "the lioness is a guy IRL "
His other separate account is Thule

Thule

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=recent_user_posts;u=00018853

^^^ Again, notice when a person quotes Thule it says
"Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:"

That is beacause Dead has a lot of separate accounts on ES
His cass account is now "the lioness is a guy IRL "
His Anglo_Pyramidologist account is now Thule

Take a note of this

and stop the " I think he may be ABAZA"
or the " I think he may be White Nubian"

He has other names as well but not those
So please don't start rumors without proof
I looked into those people, they are not him

Finally cass' newer account "Dead" he renamed "Deleted Account"
(originally "Gor" )

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=recent_user_posts;u=00021978;filter=topics

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com