This is topic #1L in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006263

Posted by KoKaKoLa (Member # 19312) on :

Posted by Troll Patrol (Member # 18264) on :

Well, The Nile has a offspring at Tanzania. That part is true.

-

Posted by Sundjata (Member # 13096) on :

quote:
Originally posted by KoKaKoLa:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfm09_KJfmM&feature=related

-

He claims that the Ancient Egyptians were blacks. However he said that they originally came from Tanzania. ( [Embarrassed] ).
He also quoted Volney about the fact that the Sphinx appears to have "negroids" elements.

See also
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006232

Hey Kokakola. It was suggested in the other thread that France isn't more tolerant of admitting to an African/"Black" Egypt than the U.S. but is that necessarily true? I mean, wasn't Diop published in France long before he was published in the U.S.? John Hendrik Clarke said that he basically had to beg the publishers out here to finally publish his work, which was much later (this had nothing to do with needing a translator either).

quote:
However he said that they originally came from Tanzania. ( [Embarrassed] )
Curiously, Keita indeed found that the pre-dynastic Badarians mostly resembled the Teita (who themselves ultimately derive from Tanzania).

http://wysinger.homestead.com/badari.pdf

^However, affinity doesn't necessarily suggest origin/descent.

Posted by Swenet (Member # 17303) on :

quote:

-

He claims that the Ancient Egyptians were blacks. However he said that they originally came from Tanzania. ( [Embarrassed] ).
He also quoted Volney about the fact that the Sphinx appears to have "negroids" elements.

See also

Nice to know, and to see the establishment seems to be turning around slowly, but who cares?

Truth has never waited for naysayers to accept it as fact, so why now? The earth was a sphere, whether people believe(d) it or not. Acceptance of white ''credible'' scientists, of an indigenous African Egypt, doesn't make it anymore true than it already was.

Posted by cassiterides (Member # 18409) on :

This guy claims the ancient egyptians were dark skinned, nothing more. No where does he say they were negroid.

epic fail.

Posted by -Just Call Me Jari- (Member # 14451) on :

Exactly I don't understand this fascination with what Europeans have to say about the Egyptians and their origins.

quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
quote:

-

See also

Nice to know, and to see the establishment seems to be turning around slowly, but who cares?

Truth has never waited for naysayers to accept it as fact, so why now? The earth was a sphere, whether people believe(d) it or not. Acceptance of white ''credible'' scientists, of an indigenous African Egypt, doesn't make it anymore true than it already was.

Here is what really Matters..African People saying their own blood ancestors were black..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvJ0F299kFQ

Who cares about a bunch of Goths in Europe, they had nothing to do with Km.t anyway..

The black Egyptians are still in Egypt, why not ask them...

-

-  -

-

-

-

-

quote:
"They(The Barbarians) Could'nt come to Upper Egypt, to the South where we still have our Dark Color...Our Black Color"

The Egyptians and Nubians were NOT white, they were Black..Black Africans..

The Native black Egyptian's words has more weight than any Franco-phone Pale face Goth with some degree..

Posted by the lioness (Member # 17353) on :

Ramesses III
 -  -  -
 -  -

Posted by xyyman (Member # 13597) on :

Prognathism and overbite.

That's showing them Lioness!!

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
 -

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Prognathism and overbite.

That's showing them Lioness!!

showing what?

quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
Here is what really Matters..African People saying their own blood ancestors were black..

Who cares about a bunch of Goths in Europe, they had nothing to do with Km.t anyway..

-

-  -

-

-

-

-

quote:
"They(The Barbarians) Could'nt come to Upper Egypt, to the South where we still have our Dark Color...Our Black Color"

The Native black Egyptian's words has more weight than any Franco-phone Pale face Goth with some degree..
^The more the merrier. Some of you guys need to get over that reverse racism mentality. Honestly Jari, if you live in America I am certain you don't interact with White Americans everyday by referring to them as "pale faces". No, WE don't need their opinions but at the end of the day, guess who's teaching our youth?

I can understand if he were upholding the tenets of white supremacy, which we should be rejecting (not whiteness its self). But here he is saying they're Black, agreeing with you, and it's still a problem because of his skin color. Respect you bra, but some of you guys confuse the heck out of me with this vitriol. We should be avoiding this angry Black man stereotype. One thing that I agree on, since it's his second thread about a similar subject, is that Kokakola's enthusiasm is misplaced, but hey, no need to pop a blood vessel. I'm actually happy that we have a French-speaker present. [Smile]

^Read the paper, what does IT say?

Posted by Brada-Anansi (Member # 16371) on :

Tanzania is part of the great lakes or have tributaries to the great lakes (see TP's Map) so that's not so surprising,The facts are ladies & gentlemen Kemet was an African civilization that had multiple areas of origins from the Sahara,Great Lakes and the Horn,later Asia would contribute, and waay much later Euros Ie Greco/Romans would make their presence felt,

^Why didn't you answer my question? Was I really wrong to assert that the Badarians cluster with the Teita? Is that not what Keita's examination demonstrates?

http://wysinger.homestead.com/badari.pdf

^^^
Yeah because wysinger is a black woman its BS but if she was a French man you would be all up on the site.

BTW, your failed argument is called "Poisoning the Wells" Fallacy, In other words you lost all credibility against Sundjaita and you are simply looking for a way to justify your ignorance.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
^Read the paper, what does IT say?

i didnt read it since i saw that it was hosted by the wysinger website which is full of bull*hit.
^That's your opinion, but Keita is NOT full of Bullsh1t. He's a bio-anthropologist of much higher stature than Philippe Charlier concerning this matter. So what does the study say? Was I wrong? Is IT wrong? If so, why exactly?

By the way, Kemp's dendrogram doesn't show them as clustering with the Tigre. The Naqadans are closest to the Tigre.

I have no problem with White People, and I have defended and uplifted their history and contribution to African stuggles in the America before. My problem is people up here getting happy because some French Scientist says the Egyptians were black...I mean who cares, this man is a one in a million, Bazil Davidson was telling Europeans that the Egyptians were Africans with connections further South and that Blacks had a great history in what the 70's and 80's, and did he change the Eurocentric Paradigm?? No.

If this guy was saying the Egyptians were white I would equally not care because I know what the Black Egyptians in Upper Egypt and Northern Sudan have to say about their own ancestors.

The "Pale Face" comment was to stir Koka and Cassite, I really have nothing against white people, I just don't see them as that important to the discussion of African history, or at least how Kokakola et al. seem to value them.

quote:
quote:

-

-  -

-

-

-

-

quote:

^The more the merrier. Some of you guys need to get over that reverse racism mentality. Honestly Jari, if you live in America I am certain you don't interact with White Americans everyday by referring to them as "pale faces". No, WE don't need their opinions but at the end of the day, guess who's teaching our youth?

If the guy said the Egyptians were white you'd complain. Here he is saying they're Black and it's still a problem because of his skin color. Respect you bra, but some of you guys confuse the heck out of me with this vitriol. We should be avoiding the angry Black man stereotype. Only thing that I may agree on, since it's his second thread about a similar subject, is that Kokakola's enthusiasm is misplaced, but hey, no need to pop a blood vessel. I'm actually happy that we have a French-speaker present. [Smile]

^I hear ya. SOME Blacks (i.e., Kokakola) definitely have self esteem issues in that regard. This is especially apparent when you'd give more weight to what a French philosopher says than an American anthropologist trained at Oxford (who happens to be Black). [Roll Eyes]

^^^
Who cares what nay-sayers and doubter say. The Black African origins of the Egyptians is an established fact. I mean not only are the "Nubians" in Egypt saying this but the Arab Egyptians will tell you the "Nubians" are the original Egyptians. We have had plenty of Arab Egyptians on this site say that and even Abaza the King Troll who hates Afrocentrism admitted to another person in Arabic that the Blacks of Egypt were the "Innocent doves" of Ancient Egypt.

You can watch Truthteacher's video where an Arab Egyptian Woman says the exact same thing Muhammed Arabi is saying, that the Upper Egyptians are more Pure than the Lower Egyptians and that they resemble "Somalis" aka Black Africans..

quote:
[QB] Here is what really Matters..African People saying their own blood ancestors were black..

what a shock, you go to a black Egyptian and he says the real ancient Egyptians were black.

Kokakola, I already told you that dendrogram doesn't indicate that Tigreans were the closest to Naqadans per se.

Stop the wishfull thinking.

quote:
quote:
[QB] Here is what really Matters..African People saying their own blood ancestors were black..

what a shock, you go to a black Egyptian and he says the real ancient Egyptians were black.
You try to imply that the Egyptian guy is biased, and that he's only saying that because he's black. Ironic that out of all threads, you choose to say that in a thread that is dedicated to reporting that a white guy is saying the exact same thing, and even going a step further, by pin-pointing Tanzania.

Don't you think that fact completely obliterates your tacit suggestion that his appearance has everything to do with what he's saying?

Posted by Nehesy (Member # 17252) on :

Actually he says that ancient Egyptians were blacks, but he did not want to say that they were negroids ( " noirs , peut être pas négroïde" ==> " blacks may be not negroid"): It's dangerous for his career...

He calls the scientits and others to find the "right" terms to describe ancient egyptians, because in France they usually say : "they were mulattoes", " dark skinned but not black" etc

He acknowledges that ancient kingdom pharoahs were blacks,the TV show interviewer is upset LOL

This channel France Ô , belongs to the states and there are some stuff that you can't say.

The guy who presents the show is a north african and 99 % of them think that they arabs ( they're not ) or that Ancient Egyptians were arabs.

France is very racist regarding the achievements of black folks. You had many black scientits in La Sorbonne , or blacks in the French Government (Gaston de Monerville), or French Army ; but ignored in history books

Most of the French ignore that PARIS has been named according to the african queen ASET or ISIS , PARIS = PER ISIS or temple of ISIS.

Cheikh Anta DIOP has never been published by any French Editors. It's Alioune DIOP a fellow senegalese who created PRESENCE AFRICAINE.

Presence Africaine then published all his books.

His first book "Nations nègres et cultures" (1954) was his first PHD thesis. It has been refused by La Sorbonne Intelligentsia...

Few years after he published " L'Unité Culturelle de l'Afrique Noire" , his PHD thesis. He got his PHD but they (La Sorbonne scholars) did not give him the appraisal "Très Honorable" , so he could NOT teach in any French University :

- He had 2 PHD thesis
- He was a master scientist and has been trained by the best French scientist(physics and others) in this field

So he had to go back in Africa with all his family ( his sons and French wife)to teach in Dakar University.

French intelligentsia made him PAYED the price for saying and showing that ancient Egyptians were africans ,negroid and blacks. Africans civilized Europe and the world...

NEVERTHELESS, Professor Georges Gurvitch, a French scholar of LA SORBONNE said in April 1959 that AFRICAN NEGRO culture gave a lot to this world...His SUBLIMATION was Egypt of the Pharoah.

He said it in ROMA in front of African students and artists, BUT at the same time his fellows scholars refused CAD's thesis which say EXACTLY the same thing...

French scholars are worst that Anglo-saxons scholars don't be fulled by what they said.

Plus we really should not care about what a "white" scholar confirming or not that Ancient Egyptians were blacks...We have own our scholars , and before them our forefather knew it.

Maurice Delafosse , a French scientist and Governor in West Africa (called Soudan by French) organized an interview among all the muslim scholars and griots to find out about West Africans origins.

He wrote in his book that from their testimonies, Egyptians populated west africa. These men in West Africa did not know anything about "Afrocentrism" and CAD was not born yet...

Delafosse found also Egyptian customs among the AGNIS and BAOULES of Ivory Coast, and his conclusion : Ancient EGYPTIANS and AGNIS/BAOULES had so much in common that their civilisation MUST HAVE HAD the SAME ROOT.

He found Egyptian customs among the HAOUSSAS etc,etc

French white scholars (Leclant, Vercoutre ) know the truth but they won't tell it on TV shows.

One day in British museum I called a white guy in front of one Amenhotep III statue, I asked him "why do you say they were whites ?" , he told me " no they were africans , egypt is in africa" : in this statue he has STRONG NEGROID FEATURES only a blind man could not see it

I have this picture will post asap

PS : Euronuts should really stop with that caucasian with a black skin BS, really annoying and without any scientific value ==> stinks racism...

In africa you have jet black skinned blacks , with an afro and facial features that any man/woman in scandinavia could have : wolof, fulanis, haoussas, ibos etc, etc

The first guy who speaks in this video (a freemason) says frankly that all humanity were blacks at one moment in history time and we are all africans.

^Thanks for clarifying about Diop.

quote:
quote:
^I hear ya. SOME Blacks (i.e., Kokakola) definitely have self esteem issues in that regard. This is especially apparent when you'd give more weight to what a French philosopher says than an American anthropologist trained at Oxford (who happens to be Black). [Roll Eyes]

I think you mistook Philippe Charlier with Vincent Cespedes.
Vincent Cespedes is the Philosopher
Phillipe Charlier is the Forensic scientist/paleopathologist/Anthropologist

I didn't mistake anything. Those were two different posts and you're just responding to the wrong one. Keita >> Charlier.

quote:
Ramesses III
 -  -  -
 -  -

-  -  -

The funny part is, that the word negro itself refers to black, in the root meaning.

-

quote:
Originally posted by Nehesy:
Actually he says that ancient Egyptians were blacks, but he did not want to say that they were negroids ( " noirs , peut être pas négroïde" ==> " blacks may be not negroid"): It's dangerous for his career...

He calls the scientits and others to find the "right" terms to describe ancient egyptians, because in France they usually say : "they were mulattoes", " dark skinned but not black" etc

He acknowledges that ancient kingdom pharoahs were blacks,the TV show interviewer is upset LOL

This channel France Ô , belongs to the states and there are some stuff that you can't say.

The guy who presents the show is a north african and 99 % of them think that they arabs ( they're not ) or that Ancient Egyptians were arabs.

France is very racist regarding the achievements of black folks. You had many black scientits in La Sorbonne , or blacks in the French Government (Gaston de Monerville), or French Army ; but ignored in history books

Most of the French ignore that PARIS has been named according to the african queen ASET or ISIS , PARIS = PER ISIS or temple of ISIS.

Cheikh Anta DIOP has never been published by any French Editors. It's Alioune DIOP a fellow senegalese who created PRESENCE AFRICAINE.

His first book "Nations nègres et cultures" (1954) was his first PHD thesis. It has been refused by La Sorbonne Intelligentsia...

Few years after he published " L'Unité Culturelle de l'Afrique Noire" , his PHD thesis. He got his PHD but they (La Sorbonne scholars) did not give him the appraisal "Très Honorable" , so he could NOT teach in any French University :

- He had 2 PHD thesis
- He was a master scientist and has been trained by the best French scientist(physics and others) in this field

So he had to go back in Africa with all his family ( his sons and French wife)to teach in Dakar University.

French intelligentsia made him PAYED the price for saying and showing that ancient Egyptians were africans ,negroid and blacks. Africans civilized Europe and the world...

NEVERTHELESS, Professor Georges Gurvitch, a French scholar of LA SORBONNE said in April 1959 that AFRICAN NEGRO culture gave a lot to this world...His SUBLIMATION was Egypt of the Pharoah.

He said it in ROMA in front of African students and artists, BUT at the same time his fellows scholars refused CAD's thesis which say EXACTLY the same thing...

French scholars are worst that Anglo-saxons scholars don't be fulled by what they said.

Plus we really should not care about what a "white" scholar confirming or not that Ancient Egyptians were blacks...We have own our scholars , and before them our forefather knew it.

Maurice Delafosse , a French scientist and Governor in West Africa (called Soudan by French) organized an interview among all the muslim scholars and griots to find out about West Africans origins.

He wrote in his book that from their testimonies, Egyptians populated west africa. These men in West Africa did not know anything about "Afrocentrism" and CAD was not born yet...

Delafosse found also Egyptian customs among the AGNIS and BAOULES of Ivory Coast, and his conclusion : Ancient EGYPTIANS and AGNIS/BAOULES had so much in common that their civilisation MUST HAVE HAD the SAME ROOT.

French white scholars (Leclant, Vercoutre ) know the truth but they won't tell it on TV shows.

One day in British museum I called a white guy in front of one Amenhotep III statue, I asked him "why do you say they were whites ?" , he told me " no they were africans , egypt is in africa" : in this statue he has STRONG NEGROID FEATURES only a blind man could not see it

PS : Euronuts should really stop with that caucasian with a black skin BS, really annoying and without any scientific value ==> stinks racism...

In africa you have jet black skinned blacks , with an afro and facial features that any man/woman in scandinavia could have : wolof, fulanis, haoussas, ibos etc, etc

The first guy who speaks in this video (a freemason) says frankly that all humanity were blacks at one moment in history time and we are all africans.

quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
quote:
quote:

You try to imply that the Egyptian guy is biased, and that he's only saying that because he's black. Ironic that out of all threads, you choose to say that in a thread that is dedicated to reporting that a white guy is saying the exact same thing, and even going a step further, by pin-pointing Tanzania.

Don't you think that fact completely obliterates your tacit suggestion that his appearance has everything to do with what he's saying?

-

Posted by claus3600 (Member # 19584) on :

Yes, Lioness the idiot.

The other day she accused some of the posters here of doing the 'love dance' because 'some European' (Dr Philippe Cartier)said that the Egyptians were black.

Now she's being sarcastic because a black person (an Egyptian) says the same thing.

Can't win with an internet troll.

Posted by typeZeiss (Member # 18859) on :

quote:

- He had 2 PHD thesis

comment faites-vous mon frère,

Be careful with what your saying about west African origins. W. Africans know this, Diop, Obenga and many others wrote about this, hell even the Dogon call their High Priest, High Priest of Heru lol. But if certain people on this form read what you said, they will blow a blood vessel out of their foolish ignorance lol.

My family is from Southern Sierra Leone. I have one cousin, who if you turn off all the lights in the house at night time, he is still darker than the darkness in the room. We are not mixed, yet his nose is BONE straight. So you are correct on this.

quote:
Originally posted by claus3600:
Yes, Lioness the idiot.

The other day she accused some of the posters here of doing the 'love dance' because 'some European' (Dr Philippe Cartier)said that the Egyptians were black.

Now she's being sarcastic because a black person (an Egyptian) says the same thing.

Can't win with an internet troll.

Correct you can't win by quoting people who just have an opinion but presented no evidence along with their remark.
If someone like Keita or another scientist makes a statement and presents evidence I take it into serious consideration.
However an opinion by itself means nothing.
Also stop crying for attention it's embarassing

@ Typezeiss

Je vais très bien mon frère merci.

Most of West Africans came from the East : Ancient Egypt, Soudan, Somalia, Ethiopia, etc

It's European scientists who noticed this reality first :

- Pr Gaston Maspero talking about the blacksmiths Shemsou Hor, said that the same customs were to be found in Black Africa. Even if he lied so much in his books

- Pr Lilias Homburger made the relation between West Africa and Medu Neter , Pr CAD was by then a teenager

- Pr Gardiner did not know East African languages, but in his Egyptian Grammar he says frankly that Ancient Egyptian is an East African language ( not semite languages)

- Pr Marcel Griaule ( who supported Pr CAD for his 2nd Thesis in 1959) enlightened us about the great Dogons of Mali

Pr Cheikh Anta DIOP was a genious ALL he said in 1954 (Nations nègres et culture); 1967 (Antériorité des civilizations nègres), 1981 (Civilisation ou Barbarie) is confirmed or has been confirmed by modern science.

His family's website (wife and son):

http://www.ankhonline.com/nubie_egypte/nubie_egypte_contexte_negro_africain.htm

Pr Theophile Obenga article in English: Africa , the Cradle of Writing

http://www.ankhonline.com/ankh_num_8_9/t_obenga_Africa%20the%20cradle%20of%20writing.pdf

All their top scientists knew that Egyptian were blacks, and that we founded the biggest civilization of this world.

When first Europeans came in West Africa, we were more civilized than them ( It's Flora Shaw's own statement) : we had more prestigious civilizations

- Ghana
- Mali
- Kanem and Bornou
- Songhai
- Nok
- Tomboctou & Sankharé

But they had to lie to justify the slave trade.This is the turning point our Kingdoms had collapsed (sometimes with Portuguese's helps Mali & Congo), so we could not protect ourselves...

- Pr Gilberto Freyre in Brazil said that blacksmith technology in Brazil had been imported by Africans not the Portuguese (see Masters and Slave).

- Africans (including West Africans) brought with them their complex religious system : Candomblé, Vodoun, Santeria etc

What would be the Afrolatino religious system without Nigeria's civilization ? NOTHING !

Africans were deported in the new world with their craftmen expertise (wood, steel, silver, gold, jewels) and were agricultural engineers.

The slave traders and owners knew all of this so they would order their slaves regarding the ethnicity :

> Woloffs : knew to handle horses and were used as ranchers in Santo Domingo (actual Dominican Republic), since they were troublemakers Spanish forbade their arrival in their colonies ( all the first revolts in the new world were due to the woloffs : 1521 in Santo Domingo , 1526 in Puerto Rico, Mexico etc)

> Peuls or Fulanis : They knew how to deal with cattle ( Sheeps, Beef etc)

> Diolas of Casamance : They knew how to raise the rice etc

- Most of the slaves were even more educated than their illeterate masters : they could read and write in Arabic and knew mathematics ( used as plantation accountants like in Jamaica see RR Madden), had fine refined close in white cotton (as described by the Portuguese kidnappers in the 15 th century about the serers of Senegal)

- Many of the slaves had physician skills (with plants) or had were doctors see RR Madden

- They took our best people (craftmen , priests, kings, queens, princes,agricultors,doctors, builders, musician artists etc) to the knew world, this explains how our culture (religion, music,african word or syntax etc) is so present and strong in the US , Brazil, Cuba , Haiti, Argentina (Tango) after so much centuries.

- When the fountain almost dried they had no other choice than kidnapping young Africans (from 10 to 19)

A man living in the trees could not have imposed his culture to "his masters" (i.e. Santeria in Cuba or Tango in Argentina) .

We survived because we had an higher culture..Look at what they did to the natives in US, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Brazil etc and you'll get my point.

Euronuts usually think that all the great civilizations are theirs but their great granfathers had to rob and/or kill people to get create museums : Le Louvres or British Museum and many others.

As Marco Polo said the devils among the black Indians he met were described as white puppets, and extreme blackness was a sign of nobility, or higher class.

You can't find ONE great civilization in Europe before the Greeks , Estrucans and the Romans.

Greeks and Romans considered all the people, North of their country as savages. They know it and we all know it, so they have to steal others people achievements and add millions of lies on top of that ...

@lioness

So what, now you, the armchair egyptologist, is trying to debunk qualified expert opinion? Your opinion means nothing. It's hilarious that you harbour pretensions regarding your ability to select which expert is worth listening to and which is not.

You're swimming against the tide on Egypt and you know it.

It's fun taking pot-shots at you though. Planning anymore trips to Africa? (Oops! I forgot, you've never been.)

quote:
@ Typezeiss

Je vais très bien mon frère merci.

Most of West Africans came from the East : Ancient Egypt, Soudan, Somalia, Ethiopia, etc

It's European scientists who noticed this reality first :

- Pr Gaston Maspero talking about the blacksmiths Shemsou Hor, said that the same customs were to be found in Black Africa. Even if he lied so much in his books

- Pr Lilias Homburger made the relation between West Africa and Medu Neter , Pr CAD was by then a teenager

- Pr Gardiner did not know East African languages, but in his Egyptian Grammar he says frankly that Ancient Egyptian is an East African language ( not semite languages)

- Pr Marcel Griaule ( who supported Pr CAD for his 2nd Thesis in 1959) enlightened us about the great Dogons of Mali

Pr Cheikh Anta DIOP was a genious ALL he said in 1954 (Nations nègres et culture); 1967 (Antériorité des civilizations nègres), 1981 (Civilisation ou Barbarie) is confirmed or has been confirmed by modern science.

His family's website (wife and son):

http://www.ankhonline.com/nubie_egypte/nubie_egypte_contexte_negro_africain.htm

Pr Theophile Obenga article in English: Africa , the Cradle of Writing

http://www.ankhonline.com/ankh_num_8_9/t_obenga_Africa%20the%20cradle%20of%20writing.pdf

All their top scientists knew that Egyptian were blacks, and that we founded the biggest civilization of this world.

When first Europeans came in West Africa, we were more civilized than them ( It's Flora Shaw's own statement) : we had more prestigious civilizations

- Ghana
- Mali
- Kanem and Bornou
- Songhai
- Nok
- Tomboctou & Sankharé

But they had to lie to justify the slave trade.This is the turning point our Kingdoms had collapsed (sometimes with Portuguese's helps Mali & Congo), so we could not protect ourselves...

- Pr Gilberto Freyre in Brazil said that blacksmith technology in Brazil had been imported by Africans not the Portuguese (see Masters and Slave).

- Africans (including West Africans) brought with them their complex religious system : Candomblé, Vodoun, Santeria etc

What would be the Afrolatino religious system without Nigeria's civilization ? NOTHING !

Africans were deported in the new world with their craftmen expertise (wood, steel, silver, gold, jewels) and were agricultural engineers.

The slave traders and owners knew all of this so they would order their slaves regarding the ethnicity :

> Woloffs : knew to handle horses and were used as ranchers in Santo Domingo (actual Dominican Republic), since they were troublemakers Spanish forbade their arrival in their colonies ( all the first revolts in the new world were due to the woloffs : 1521 in Santo Domingo , 1526 in Puerto Rico, Mexico etc)

> Peuls or Fulanis : They knew how to deal with cattle ( Sheeps, Beef etc)

> Diolas of Casamance : They knew how to raise the rice etc

- Most of the slaves were even more educated than their illeterate masters : they could read and write in Arabic and knew mathematics ( used as plantation accountants like in Jamaica see RR Madden), had fine refined close in white cotton (as described by the Portuguese kidnappers in the 15 th century about the serers of Senegal)

- Many of the slaves had physician skills (with plants) or had were doctors see RR Madden

- They took our best people (craftmen , priests, kings, queens, princes,agricultors,doctors, builders, musician artists etc) to the knew world, this explains how our culture (religion, music,african word or syntax etc) is so present and strong in the US , Brazil, Cuba , Haiti, Argentina (Tango) after so much centuries.

- When the fountain almost dried they had no other choice than kidnapping young Africans (from 10 to 19)

A man living in the trees could not have imposed his culture to "his masters" (i.e. Santeria in Cuba or Tango in Argentina) .

We survived because we had an higher culture..Look at what they did to the natives in US, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Brazil etc and you'll get my point.

Euronuts usually think that all the great civilizations are theirs but their great granfathers had to rob and/or kill people to get create museums : Le Louvres or British Museum and many others.

As Marco Polo said the devils among the black Indians he met were described as white puppets, and extreme blackness was a sign of nobility, or higher class.

You can't find ONE great civilization in Europe before the Greeks , Estrucans and the Romans.

Greeks and Romans considered all the people, North of their country as savages. They know it and we all know it, so they have to steal others people achievements and add millions of lies on top of that ...

très bon!

I saw a video on the Dogon recently, I assume shot in 70s or 80s. In it a researcher is studying with a Dogon "high priest" and the guy in the video says "This is the high priest of heru" and one of the Dogon in the video name is Amin Dinka. He isn't Muslim so we can not attribute this name to his being acquainted with Islam. Very interesting.

It seems though, "they" are out of lies. So now they have to bend the truth to suit them. Before it was a magical race of whites that did all this stuff and Africans did nothing. Now, the people who did this stuff are "black" but they are a "special type of black" lol. Oh or in the case of the dogon, Aliens gave them the information (rolls eyes).

I have been reading works from Massey, Budge and Churchward. In all cases, they admit the ancient civilizations had their beginning from the nile valley, among black Africans. They even go as far as to say, to understand Egypt you must understand African spirituality. However, they some how figure out, in their minds, a way to say that whites took civilization and brought it to its most perfected level of existence lol. They never cease.

Nehesy, Wow Great stuff please if you can direct me to some primary sources for your claims. There was a website created by a white researcher/Academic a few years back dedicated to debunking the White Supremist lies about Africa and south East Asia and the Americas. On that site If I remember correctly it said Africans take to the Americas revolutionized the Agriculture there, Europeans and Native Americans did not have the skills of Africans in Agriculture and these Slave Owners made that clear. Also the site talked about various forms of Surgery, Inoculation, Mathmatics, and the fact that Africans knew about "Germs" etc. The site had much more detailing many of the stuff you have just said. I have been looking for that site to no avail obviously the Eurocentric establishment could not allow such potent information to remain on the internet.

You also have to read about how Europeans out of Greed destroyed and disrupted the Trade routes that Africans established and maintained for thousands of years. Read about the Portugese descriptions of the Swahili states, how Beautiful the Cities were and how they could not help themselves in going into a Frenzy of Greed.

Now Eurocentrics will sit up and pretend the Extravagance of the Swahili never existed and try to claim Arabs and Persians established the Swahili States.

Also Europeans are known for stealing African works of Art and locking them away in private collections. We Know that the people of Ghana had Stone Mansions with Glass Windows, yet not one image has ever surfaced in Academia of Ghana's Architectural stone/Glass Masonory, yet Europeans will flood academia with their history and their stone Masonory etc. Its a game of Greed, white supremacy is still alive just in a more friendly form.

quote:
Nehesy, Wow Great stuff please if you can direct me to some primary sources for your claims. There was a website created by a white researcher/Academic a few years back dedicated to debunking the White Supremist lies about Africa and south East Asia and the Americas. On that site If I remember correctly it said Africans take to the Americas revolutionized the Agriculture there, Europeans and Native Americans did not have the skills of Africans in Agriculture and these Slave Owners made that clear.

This is like the Gullahs of low country S. Carolina and Georgia. They were brought in, mostly from Salone (Sierra Leone) for harvesting rice because whites had no skill in it.

I feel Africans and Africans of the diaspora are still missing the point. Don't just look at the lies, look past the effects and look at the cause. WHY are the lying and WHY are they continuing to lie? Its not like they are just doing this in the Americas, its world wide and even in Africa in grade schools, why?!

I think the reason why boils down to the concept, "If You tell a lie long enough, people will believe it"..the fact is that when Europeans first came to Africa, If you read their accounts, had no real problem with seeing Africans not only as Equals but in many places superior to themselves. You have to understand that Africans had a major presence in Muslim Spain, after the reconquista these contacts remained, if you read about and research the Spanish Empire you will read about Africans from "Guinea" coming into Spain, some as Slaves some as Traders and settlers. Yet Eurocentrics will sit up and say there were few SSA blacks in the Muslim Periods of Spain but suddenly during the Spanish colonial Empire you read about Black Judges, Mayors, Blacks in Seville and Barcelona etc. You read about Blacks going to the Americas with the Conquistadors and Columbus...Yet the Moors were not black and had few blacks LOL, its madness.

Most Eurocentrics lie simply because they were taught to lie. They have been groomed for hundreds of years, with no Push back or serious challenge, that the While Male is the foundation of Humanity and civilization.

Also its not just blacks, but other people who were silenced by the European greed and conquest. The Native Americans, are a good example.

With Asians Europeans were never able to effectively destroy the Chinese/S.E Asian trade routes and were never able to mount a full scale Invasion and decimation of the population. The distance from Europe helped Asians from the Savegery of conquest. This is why today Eurocentrics can't claim with a straight face that the S.E Asians and Chinese/Japanese were just as inferior as Native Americans and Africans, They do try to devalue Asian culture and belittle/Smear it but they admit that Asians were advanced.

Posted by Djehuti (Member # 6698) on :

I've been away on if not holiday then business. What the hell has happened to the Egyptology section?! It looks to have been taken over by ad-spammers!

quote:
I think the reason why boils down to the concept, "If You tell a lie long enough, people will believe it"..the fact is that when Europeans first came to Africa, If you read their accounts, had no real problem with seeing Africans not only as Equals but in many places superior to themselves. You have to understand that Africans had a major presence in Muslim Spain, after the reconquista these contacts remained, if you read about and research the Spanish Empire you will read about Africans from "Guinea" coming into Spain, some as Slaves some as Traders and settlers. Yet Eurocentrics will sit up and say there were few SSA blacks in the Muslim Periods of Spain but suddenly during the Spanish colonial Empire you read about Black Judges, Mayors, Blacks in Seville and Barcelona etc. You read about Blacks going to the Americas with the Conquistadors and Columbus...Yet the Moors were not black and had few blacks LOL, its madness.

Most Eurocentrics lie simply because they were taught to lie. They have been groomed for hundreds of years, with no Push back or serious challenge, that the While Male is the foundation of Humanity and civilization.

Also its not just blacks, but other people who were silenced by the European greed and conquest. The Native Americans, are a good example.

With Asians Europeans were never able to effectively destroy the Chinese/S.E Asian trade routes and were never able to mount a full scale Invasion and decimation of the population. The distance from Europe helped Asians from the Savegery of conquest. This is why today Eurocentrics can't claim with a straight face that the S.E Asians and Chinese/Japanese were just as inferior as Native Americans and Africans, They do try to devalue Asian culture and belittle/Smear it but they admit that Asians were advanced.

Great points! I think though for African's this situation goes deeper and here is why. You do not see Europeans erasing the history of Japanese, Chinese, native north, south and central Americans. You don't see this level of intellectual misappropriation of facts. I agree with you that the average Joe white guy is just parroting what his lying intellectual superiors have taught them. however, for the intellectual who has access to source material, we can not lay claim to the fact it is out of ignorance or upholding a policy of ignorance or perpetuating lies told them by their superiors.

I have three of budges works and he flatly says the Egyptians were black Africans. He does try to find a way to insert whites lol but he tells the truth in the origins of the civilization. So does Massey and many others. Then in the late 1900s we see a serious shift to all out theft and lying.

I think Africans (this includes the diaspora) need to understand the why and then start from there. I also think we need to rework the narrative of how civilization began in Africa, where it began, how it spread, who was in what kingdom, population shifts etc. I also like the Obenga/Diop stance of using mtu ntr as a scientific lingua franca much like Europeans have used Latin.

quote:

Hey Kokakola. It was suggested in the other thread that France isn't more tolerant of admitting to an African/"Black" Egypt than the U.S. but is that necessarily true? I mean, wasn't Diop published in France long before he was published in the U.S.? John Hendrik Clarke said that he basically had to beg the publishers out here to finally publish his work, which was much later (this had nothing to do with needing a translator either).

I've noticed this too about the French. While white racism and supremacy still exist in France (as the French were among the worst perpetrators of racism) they seem to be more progressive in many ways including accepting the FACT that Egyptians were black Africans.

They even came out with the animated movie 'Princess of the Sun'

-

quote:

It was part of the Euro-imperialist tactic of conquest apology. They spread the propaganda of native 'primitivism' and 'savagery' as their excuse to conquer and colonize. Even though Native Americans had advanced cultures and civilizations, it wasn't enough to stop the Euros denigrating those cultures as barbaric and destroying them. The same thing happened to those civilizations in Africa whom Euros acknowledged existed. If these civilizations resisted, just destroy them. Of course the stereotypical tribes living in mudhuts were less of a threat and these people were held up as the stereotype for all Africans to encourage the fake mission of "civilizing" the savages. The same was done to the Philippines and other nations in the Pacific etc.

@djehuti

They even came out with the animated movie 'Princess of the Sun'

I also understood that the French were more progressive with the idea of black Egypt, however Nehesy said that the Anglo Saxons are actually more advanced than the French, who he deemed quite racist on the matter.

Let's not forget what Sarkozy said in Dakar a few months back - that the black man had yet to enter history.

@Just Call me Mari

I. For Agricultural Knowledge, skills of Africans [Literacy and Craftmen (steel). Overseers ,ranchers,doctors,etc]in the New world

Michael A Gomez : Exchanging our country marks

Michael A Gomez : Black Crescent

Sylviane Diouf : Servants of Allah

Richard Robert Madden : A twelve month residence in the west Indies

Gilberto Freyre : Masters and Slave

Richard Price : Maroon Societies

Alan Cambeira : Quisqueya La Bella

Christopher Ehret : The Civilizations of Africa

II. Religion

Roger Bastide : Les Amériques Noires

Roger Bastide : The African Religion of Brazil

Lydia Cabrera : El Monte

Lydia Cabrera: La Sociedad Secreta Abakua (which she links to Egypt and Sumer)

Fernando Ortiz : Los Negros Brujos

III. Africa before the slave Trade : Agriculture, Towns , Craftmen,builders, First Account Testimonies

Louise Marie Maes DIOP : Afrique Noire Démographie, Sol et Histoire

Maurice Delafosse : Les civilizations négro Africaines

Basile Davidson : The Lost Cities Of Africa

Nota : Louise Maes DIOP's book is the best synthesis regarding pre-slave trade africa, quoting all the first primary sources with references(Portuguese, Dutch, Arabs, Leo Fobrenius etc)but unfortunately in French only

Posted by dana marniche (Member # 13149) on :

quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
This guy claims the ancient egyptians were dark skinned, nothing more. No where does he say they were negroid.

epic fail.

You are a flat out liar and obviously don't speak French! He said people like you also made excuses for why they looked Negroid in their early dynasties.

Posted by dana marniche (Member # 13149) on :

The French a while ago had a comic book of some type based on pharaonic Egyptians. The Egyptian people were always shown of dark brown color. i don't know if this comic book series is still out. The French have always thought of ancient Egyptians as African looking apparently . If that has changed in the last 20 years i don't know why or how.

Obviously it hasn't changed that much as evidenced by statements by their anthropologists like Alain Froment, who said "Black populations of the Horn of Africa (Tigré and Somalia) fit well into Egyptian variations" Origines du peuplement de l’Égypte ancienne: l’apport de l’anthropobiologie, Archéo-Nil 2 (Octobre 1992), 79-98)

Just like Jean Francois Champollion said about the relationship between ancient Egyptians and the Kenousi Nubians I might add.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com