This is topic Why do black people hate their nappy hair texture? in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006499

Posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist (Member # 18853) on :

Video from
The Tyra Banks Show - ''African American women's hair''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0DgVijM7Z8

The video interviews several young black children who claim they hate their own nappy or wooly hair texture, and crave long wavy-straight hair white girls their age have, one black girl wears a blonde hannah montana wig.

Put the video in from 1 minute.

Also watch the general comments from other blacks on how much they hate their natural hair texture.

Posted by Break-the-bull (Member # 19596) on :

the appearance and feel are not pleasant to the senses (sight and touch).

Posted by KoKaKoLa (Member # 19312) on :

Posted by lamin (Member # 5777) on :

Don't care much about hair. It's just nature at work. Some animals have feathers, others have fur, some wool, some have scales(fish), etc. Curious thing is that the hair on humans vary quite a bit as is evident.

And of course human appraisal of hair is based essentially on cultural norms. In the West, Europeans carry straight or slightly wavy hair, unlike East Asians whose hair is uniformly straight and black. The hair of Africans tight curled for the vast majority and if left untouched just grows "straight up".

On account of its texture "African hair" can be easily subjected to a variety of styles that women seem to like, unlike the hair of the other geographical groups

Because the West pushes its hair styles more there is the world-wide imitative factor. In North Africa, many women routinely straighten their hair and even Jews in the United States are known to do this.

However, absent the Western influence Africans in general don't think badly of their hair.

http://www.proudblackbuddhist.org/Good_Hair_a__History__Culture_B/Good_Hair_Page_17.html

Posted by -Just Call Me Jari- (Member # 14451) on :

Every White Person and Latino(a) who's touched my hair always comments on how "Soft" it is. I remember in swimming all the white girls being facinated with my hair, giggling when they touched it..lol

quote:
Originally posted by Break-the-bull:

Posted by Neferefre (Member # 13793) on :

The fascination with blacks continues, we must have a 24 hour vacancy on the brain of self hating haters. Rhetorical questions of a novice to get a rise out of the masses, what a simpleton of a person, stop pushing your insecurities off on my people, like all whites are happy with their hair, I love our /my hair, ohhh the diversity that comes with it, makes me proud to be AFRICAN. Can u say the same? Lol

Why do whites age faster than blacks/ why do whites hate their skin

http://www.medicaldaily.com/news/20101112/3649/white-women-wrinkle-faster-than-black-women-post-menopause-study.htm

Black don't crack

http://madamenoire.com/82661/why-are-black-women-attacked-simple-black-don’t-crack/

And some old ones from West Africa--showing the precolonial approach to hair.It was the finished product that showed up the aesthetics of hair moulding.

http://eccentricyoruba.wordpress.com/2010/07/11/a-few-images-of-precolonial-west-african-women/

Posted by Confirming Truth (Member # 17678) on :

Dude, are you serious? It is called CURIOSITY! Blacks always in THE NILE [Roll Eyes]
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
Every White Person and Latino(a) who's touched my hair always comments on how "Soft" it is. I remember in swimming all the white girls being facinated with my hair, giggling when they touched it..lol

quote:
Originally posted by Break-the-bull:

lamin, on a real, you RATIONALIZE way too much, dude. Some times, truth is simple, and in plain view. Stop trying to cover your shame & embarassment with rationalization. It ain't healthy.

Posted by -Just Call Me Jari- (Member # 14451) on :

Really Ausar, I thought you were not going to allow Racially charged content..
quote:
"Niggas always in THE NILE"
I want the comment deleted, no votes. thank you, or are you going to suddenly disappear and allow folks to break your newly established rules??

^I took care of it, cry-ass-baby!

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

From early on in his history, modern man (the African) realized that he could use the animals in his environment to provide for his daily needs - so he domesticated cattle.

-

He found that not only could cattle pull heavy loads for him, they were also good to eat.

-

When the ancient Africans moved to the cold northern regions.

-

They found that they could also exploit the creatures there to provide for their needs.

The Mink became one of their favorites, as the fur was very soft and warm and made great coats.

-

-

Meanwhile back in Africa, some of the more advanced Africans decided that it was cooler and more hygienic to remove all hair from their heads.

-

But women being women, they still wanted the long-haired look. So they decided that the thing to do was to wear wigs made out of human hair.

-

But how to secure a constant supply of long Human hair?

^By methods and procedures loss in time, ancient Africans created Black hybrid Humans called Dravidians and Mongols who could produce long straight hair which was perfect for wig making. They then sent them to pasture in Asia.

-

But Blacks, hybrid or not, are smart enough to know that long hair is very unhygienic and hard to care for, so they complained.

-

-

(That's not a hat, that's his hair)

The Africans responded by creating Albinos of the Dravidians and Mongols, knowing that these Albinos would seek cooler places to live, which would then allow for the growing of long straight hair, without the drawbacks found in hot climates. Of course the Albinos later mated with normal humans and in so doing, produced Mulattoes.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Natasha Moraes de Andrade, 12, is nicknamed Rapunzel because her hair is more than 5 feet long -- just one and a half inches shorter than her height. In March, she planned to cut and sell the locks for some $2,600 to help get her family in Rio De Janeiro out of poverty.

-

Who will Natasha sell her hair to???

Why those Damn Africans for their hair weaves, just the purpose they created hybrid humans for in the first place.

-

-

Posted by Oshun (Member # 19740) on :

It's really unnecessary to go as far as to say non Africans were created for...hair. Anyway Cassi aka CT, black people do not hate their hair at least many do not. It is aesthetically pleasing to many of us. knowledge in how to care for it however is limited as blacks are still learning how to tend to their hair being in an environment where mainstream institutions only care to focus on straight hair. We straighten until the knowledge (and or money) is given to us in how to manage naturally textured hair. Natural hair for many people boils down to education and money. Straight hair is often for people who lack money (the relaxer method) and the education for styling.

Now about the Tyra show. People who've been on it have said they were told to say outrageous things on the show. The black women on the show talking about how they want to look like a white person or whatever are being sensationalist to help Tyra manage her ratings. But you don't actually watch black TV shows and things related to them unless you can try to poke at it.

Posted by Afrolunacy revealed (Member # 19596) on :

^Managing coarse hair requires much more work than loosely or freely flowing hair, since theirs is tightly coiled, not easily yielding to a comb or brush. Blacks were ignorant or oblivious to hair grooming until they were introduced to it by Asians. At that juncture Blacks had become aware of hair superior to theirs. Aestheticism is not learned. Aestheticism is natural and innate. Children can tell the difference between what is ugly and pleasing to their senses. Blacks are given to the rationalization of their natural shortcomings because what else can they do? This is a product of instinct, that is, fighting to survive -surviving ridicule and shame- by any means.

Oshun - As far as I know, that's what really happened - it's certainly logical.

Do you have any proof to the contrary?

quote:
lamin, on a real, you RATIONALIZE way too much, dude. Some times, truth is simple, and in plain view. Stop trying to cover your shame & embarassment with rationalization. It ain't healthy.
Just don't get your point. Hair is hair. That's nature at work. There is no good hair or bad hair.

If so, then the hair of a chimp is "better" than the wooly hair of a lamb. LOL.

Africans in the West and in Africa wear Western-style hair attachments only because they have been conditioned to think its a la mode. Same as those very uncormfortable high-heel shoes that women wear all over the world--courtesy Western cultural imperialism.

But not just hair styles but consider that the whole world believes that putting a string around your neck is a sign of being modern. In the hot African sun that's just nonsense. Same for those lawyers that put on those stupid British law wigs in hot weather areas.

Again, do I care about hair? Not really. Don't see how it enhances anybody's beauty in any particular way. There are a lot of ugly--de gustibus non est disputandum--white women with straight hair--and they are still ugly whatever they do with it.

Hillary Clinton and Catherine Ashton(EU diplomat) will stop a T-Rex in its tracks. Angela Merkel is up there in that crowd too. Ask Silvio Berlusconi.

quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
Just don't get your point. Hair is hair. That's nature at work. There is no good hair or bad hair.

When you touch the spines of a porcupine, does it feel soft or hard? Does it feel good or bad? Stop the bull ****. Okay? When you brush a horse's tail vs a lion's mane, which is easier to brush? Stop the social-equality bullshit. This aint about sociology. okay?

quote:

If so, then the hair of a chimp is "better" than the wooly hair of a lamb.

Well, if they're being groomed, duh!

quote:

Africans in the West and in Africa wear Western-style hair attachments only because they have been conditioned to think its a la mode.

So, indirectly you are saying that Negroes are so dumb and buffoonish, they are easily conditioned to think theirs is inferior to the rest. WOW!

quote:

Same as those very uncormfortable high-heel shoes that women wear all over the world--courtesy Western cultural imperialism.

WTF does high-heel have to do with this? We are talking about actually body parts.

quote:

Again, do I care about hair? Not really. Don't see how it enhances anybody's beauty in any particular way.

You are either insane or swimming in THE NILE if you do not see how hair accentuates and enhances a woman's gracile features.

quote:

There are a lot of ugly--de gustibus non est disputandum--white women with straight hair--and they are still ugly whatever they do with it.

I agree but what is your point? We are talking about the mean beauty of the races. On average, White women have more appealing features than Black women. If it were not so, why the fascination with them by the Moors?

^Afrolunacy revealed - Quote: If it were not so, why the fascination with them by the Moors?

Afrolunacy revealed - Do you mean like THIS?

-

quote:
quote:

If so, then the hair of a chimp is "better" than the wooly hair of a lamb. LOL.

Africans in the West and in Africa wear Western-style hair attachments only because they have been conditioned to think its a la mode. Same as those very uncormfortable high-heel shoes that women wear all over the world--courtesy Western cultural imperialism.

But not just hair styles but consider that the whole world believes that putting a string around your neck is a sign of being modern. In the hot African sun that's just nonsense. Same for those lawyers that put on those stupid British law wigs in hot weather areas.

Again, do I care about hair? Not really. Don't see how it enhances anybody's beauty in any particular way. There are a lot of ugly--de gustibus non est disputandum--white women with straight hair--and they are still ugly whatever they do with it.

Hillary Clinton and Catherine Ashton(EU diplomat) will stop a T-Rex in its tracks. Angela Merkel is up there in that crowd too. Ask Silvio Berlusconi.

Watch the video. There is serious self-hate in your community.

Black children are going as far as wearing hannah montana wigs to their schools (see video) because they crave long flowing blonde hair white girls their age have.

If you watch the video EVERY black child claimed nappy hair is ugly. Then all the other blacks in the video agreed.

As one black woman summed up, she got artifical straight hair implants so she could have the ''white girl flow''. Apparently this term is well known in the African-American community, its where you can shake your hair like white woman can. Obviously blacks with their natural nappy hair can't do this.

Very revealing video. Shows so much self-hate in blacks.

What i don't like is black people who straighten their hair to look white, but at the same time claim they have ''black pride''.

How can blacks have ''black pride'' when they go to the extremes to look like white people? [Roll Eyes]

According to the video, the average black female spends thousands on artificially straightening their hair.

Black females are 7 or 8% of the American population, but more than 80% of hair products are bought by them.

^Afrolunacy revealed - But it wasn't just the Moors, the Arabs also had an unhealthy fascination with Albino women.

-

-

-

-

^Afrolunacy revealed - And as you can see, it wasn't any of those phoney Omar Sarif Turk mulatto Arabs. It was the REAL Bad-Assed Nigger Arabs.

They kept those poor Albino women stoned on Hash, and all they did all day was Smoke and Fu*k.

(Notice, the pipe is never far away.)

-

-

-

Why those Sheiks didn't even allow their Albino women to wash themselves, someone had to do it for them.

-

^Afrolunacy revealed - Like I said: It was the REAL Bad-Assed Nigger Arabs. So that if a concerned Albino like yourself were to voice any objection...

Well, there would be a short conversation with the Sheik....

-

And then:

Well, I guess you could say that the lights would go out.

-

Those are only paintings Mike. Don't know what the agenda was for those 19th century Euro painters.

Maybe those guys liked white women because they are more docile and controllable--genuine slave and harem material--than others. Really can't say.

Just look at a 100 Euro women in a group or just in the real--they flock to Africa as tourists on the prowl so you get to see them up close and they are heavily into African braiding and stuff. The hairdressers claim that it requires adding some chemicals to make the hair firm enough for braiding--and maybe 2 or 3 look OK--but rest Nah!. Just so bland, so flimsy--just blah.

But the guys here say once a Euro girl goes for you, they are like your slave. You can do anything and it's mostly OK.

quote:
Watch the video. There is serious self-hate in your community.
LOL. I don't live in the U.S. LOL. But I must be cautious though because Western cultural imperialism has been encroaching big time.

Mike,
All that Euro hair makes my blood crawl. Maybe just me. I get the same feeling when I see pictures of those Euro boys with their faces covered with hair or those Euro guys on the beach with gorrilla hair all over their backs. It just gets to me Mike.

quote:
Originally posted by Afrolunacy revealed:
[QB] ^Managing coarse hair requires much more work than loosely or freely flowing hair, since theirs is tightly coiled, not easily yielding to a comb or brush.

Depends on the brush or the comb and holding a comb in your hair has allowed for ornate decoration. Requiring more time to do it doesn't mean many black people do not find it more aesthetically appealing. It's like saying all intricate hairstyle with straight hair are aesthetically unappealing because it takes more time to do. It is not and is aesthetically appealing. It simply takes awhile to do it. In fact I think free flowing straight hair is ordinary or bland. It's not inherently ugly but it doesn't stand out either unless somethings done with it.

quote:
Aestheticism is not learned. Aestheticism is natural and innate. Children can tell the difference between what is ugly and pleasing to their senses.
Which is why lolita fashion and runway fashion will use black hairstyles and black textures. it is cute aesthetically appealing. Curls have always had that sort of an appeal whereas straight hair conveys less the idea of youthful outgoing appearance. In fact people used to think it communicated a less outgoing person even in Europe. Curls in general can be harder to upkeep compared to straight hair but many hairstyles even with straight hair the more harder to manage the style often the more interesting to look at they are. Its funny you say "children can tell it's ugly" when the kids I've come across in my area want the new updated fros and the straight hair on a circumstantial basis. To them it's just hair and they find interesting the straight hair as well as their own hair. And as I've mentioned before people are investing less on things like relaxers with natural salons growing in number.

See, Mike, this guy will rationalize the most blatantly obvious shyt! LOL! Can you reason with a dude like that? LOL!!!!!!!! lamin, you need some serious help.

quote:
Those are only paintings Mike. Don't know what the agenda was for those 19th century Euro painters.

Maybe those guys liked white women because they are more docile and controllable--genuine slave and harem material--than others. Really can't say.

Just look at a 100 Euro women in a group or just in the real--they flock to Africa as tourists on the prowl so you get to see them up close and they are heavily into African braiding and stuff. The hairdressers claim that it requires adding some chemicals to make the hair firm enough for braiding--and maybe 2 or 3 look OK--but rest Nah!. Just so bland, so flimsy--just blah.

But the guys here say once a Euro girl goes for you, they are like your slave. You can do anything and it's mostly OK.

quote:
Originally posted by Oshun:
This doesn't mean many black people do not find it more aesthetically appealing.

It does not have universal appeal. That speaks volumes, bruh.

quote:

Which is why lolita fashion and runway fashion will use black hairstyles and black textures.

Lolita fashion? What is this? Kiddie porn or something? LOL Anyhow, prove it. Post a pix and lets see if you are reaching.

quote:

it is cute aesthetically appealing. Curls have always had that sort of an appeal whereas straight hair conveys less the idea of youthful outgoing appearance.

What does curly hair have to do with black hair?

quote:

when the kids I've come across in my area want the new updated fros and the straight hair on a circumstantial basis. To them it's just hair and they find interesting the straight hair as well as their own hair.

Educate yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfpo-gUDSuE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQACkg5i4AY&feature=relmfu

Children instinctively know what is good and bad, pretty and ugly.

Colonialism is what has destroyed OUR people ALL OF AFRICA, the Indians, the aboriginal of Australia etc.

How can one relate to the simple African culture of a people who enjoyed life and was ONE with the land, who gives thanks to the sun, moon and stars, revered mother nature, never taking more than enough to survive from the land.

Now fresh off of the boat, a musket carrying, armor wearing, fowl smelling, unshaven hairy, religious fanatic European, who steal people from their home, rapes their women kill their children, who lies to him about the history of his people, and tell him to worship his gods. Now all of a sudden the barbaric European (Western) is the civilized ONE, and the indigenous African or (Native American Indian) minding their own business taking care of his family from his own land worshipping his own gods, is the animal, uncivilized one.

Now I'm supposed to agree with this pale man, about my people hair, when some of my people, grew up in the white man system and is now lost. I'm I suppose to turn my back own my own because YOU said so. But you come to a semi pro black forum and talk about how blacks hate this and that.

When you should be policing your own people, on why they love us so much, (like YOU). You are the one in denial, I think you want to be one of US. I don't go to your white hate forums and say anything, because I don't CARE. I'm asking you, why do you care so much???? Do you hate yourself? You are not even African let alone black, so why do you care???????

-

-

-

Beautiful Black hair, oohhh the diversity.

Posted by Watch The Throne (Member # 6729) on :

[Embarrassed] @ this topic

quote:
[QB]
quote:
This doesn't mean many black people do not find it more aesthetically appealing.

It does not have universal appeal.
Dodging the point aren't we? The point is, black people don't inherently find it unappealing and the decline in relaxer sales and salons opening for black women demonstrate this. There are chemical products designed to keep the texture of the hair and improve manageability because many black people like the visual aesthetic of their hair. These are often called around me at least texturizers or weak relaxers. This idea black people have to hate their hair texture is false. Visually appealing hair does not have to be hair that is easy to upkeep.

quote:
quote:

Which is why lolita fashion and runway fashion will use black hairstyles and black textures.

Lolita fashion? What is this? Kiddie porn or something?
No it's a world renown Japanese fashion that's gaining interest in the west and typically aims for a doll like appearance. Japanese aesthetics in general typically gear towards cuteness. It seems you know very little about the fashion world to speak with any authority on the development of aesthetics lol.

quote:
LOL Anyhow, prove it. Post a pix and lets see if you are reaching.
 -

A collage of numerous examples. Fun stuff.

quote:
quote:

it is cute aesthetically appealing. Curls have always had that sort of an appeal whereas straight hair conveys less the idea of youthful outgoing appearance.

What does curly hair have to do with black hair?
Black hair is curly.

quote:
quote:

when the kids I've come across in my area want the new updated fros and the straight hair on a circumstantial basis. To them it's just hair and they find interesting the straight hair as well as their own hair.

Educate yourself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOHbtM9463c

This has nothing to do with hair nor does it prove the reasons for these choices are innate and not a product of socialization.

quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfpo-gUDSuE

Children instinctively know what is good and bad, pretty and ugly.

And your proof this is instinct and not socialization? Oh right you have any. Just more circular logic [Wink]

-

-

-

-

-

BLACK DIVERSE HAIR

^First off, I don't see black hair styles in those lolita photos. Second, Black hair is not curly. Black hair is tightly coiled. You can try to feed that pseudo bullshit to someone else, it won't work with me. Next thing you will tell me, tanning is trying to be black.

-

-

-

images by

-

-

-
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/73303991@N03/6618076329

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/73303991@N03/6827542949

quote:
[QB] ^First off, I don't see black hair styles in those lolita photos. Second, Black hair is not curly. Black hair is tightly coiled.

It is a tight curl firstly and many black women produce hair like that. I would think the majaority if not all can produce the hairstyles on here with a large number capable of sporting the majority. Sorry you don't like it but that's the truth. There are even some that sport the stereotypical "tight coiled" look. If you're saying absolutely none of them are types afro textured hair can emulate you have visual problems and have not seen enough black people. If you are cementing your opinion on too few a representation of blacks you are a person that cannot be reasoned with.

quote:
You can try to feed that pseudo bullshit to someone else, it won't work with me. Next thing you will tell me, tanning is trying to be black.
Looks to me like your someone who was in our previous black beauty the closet Cassi. Tanning obviously demonstrates a pallid white complexion is no longer as visually appealing as it once was. People who have black mixed in their DNA are thus more advantaged in having the potential of meeting this aesthetic compared Europeans without pigment. And before you start on the meds they are typically mixed and do not reflect the homogeneity of Northwestern Euros so I'd refrain from going that route.

CT,

See the other Trojan Horse?

Suddenly now black people have curly hair.

Their self-hate has no limits.

Damn Afrolunacy revealed - You gotta be the dumbest Albino boy that I ever ran across. You're telling Blacks what Black hair is like, fool you don't even know what a Albino woman's hair is like before they go to work on it.

Proof you've never had any.

Wake up Albino boy.

-

-

-

-

-

Apparently, you do not know the difference between curl and coil. Coil looks like a jagged-wire spring, curl looks like circular loops.

Curly hair

-

Tightly coil hair

-

quote:
quote:
[QB] ^First off, I don't see black hair styles in those lolita photos. Second, Black hair is not curly. Black hair is tightly coiled.

It is a tight curl firstly and many black women produce hair like that. I would think the majaority if not all can produce the hairstyles on here with a large number capable of sporting the majority. Sorry you don't like it but that's the truth. There are even some that sport the stereotypical "tight coiled" look. If you're saying absolutely none of them are types afro textured hair can emulate you have visual problems and have not seen enough black people. If you are cementing your opinion on too few a representation of blacks you are a person that cannot be reasoned with.

quote:
You can try to feed that pseudo bullshit to someone else, it won't work with me. Next thing you will tell me, tanning is trying to be black.
Looks to me like your someone who was in our previous black beauty the closet Cassi. Tanning obviously demonstrates a pallid white complexion is no longer as visually appealing as it once was. People who have black mixed in their DNA are thus more advantaged in having the potential of meeting this aesthetic compared Europeans without pigment. And before you start on the meds they are typically mixed and do not reflect the homogeneity of Northwestern Euros so I'd refrain from going that route.

BEAUTIFUL BLACK SKIN AND HAIR OF MY BLACK SISTERS. People of the SUN.

-

-
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/73303991@N03/7004008541

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Hmmm;

I say Hmmmm.....

-

The thread isn't to put anyone down.

It was a simple question why do virtually ALL black people artifically straighten their hair?

99.9% of white woman aren't going out and buying big afros...

So why do black females hate their natural hair texture?

This is the question.

Those Tyra videos have millions of hits on this subject. So its obviously a question most people would like an answer to.

yea, they are laying claim to every physical trait outside theirs. The self-hate has no bounds.

quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
CT,

I have a better question, why do you hate yourself Anglo? Why do you care about US so much? I bet you wish you had OUR hair. I can stereotype your people a$$ all day, but guess what I don't care. LOL, you will have better success on a hate black people forum.

This thread is not about hating on blacks. But the responses it has generated from some definitely show Black self-hate.

quote:
Originally posted by Neferefre:
I have a better question, why do you hate yourself Anglo? Why do you care about US so much? I bet you wish you had OUR hair. I can stereotype your people a$$ all day, but guess what I don't care. LOL, you will have better success on a hate black people forum.

quote:

I've posted this exact same question on numerous forums, including racialist, nationalist and preservationist sites, as well as other forums.

I'm interested in anthropology and racial psychology. Most the other sites i belong to are preservationist forums which are stickly for ethnic-European members, so i have to join other forums to get a responce, and collect data from other races.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

tightly coiled hair and combs at its finest

quote:
quote:

I've posted this exact same question on numerous forums, including racialist, nationalist and preservationist sites, as well as other forums.

I'm interested in anthropology and racial psychology. Most the other sites i belong to are preservationist forums which are stickly for ethnic-European members, so i have to join other forums to get a responce, and collect data from other races.

I study Psychology, WHY ARE SOME WHITEs FIXATED OVER BLACK PEOPLE???,

quote:
[QB] yea, they are laying claim to every physical trait outside theirs. The self-hate has no bounds.

A bit of anthropological info:

Ulotrichous (wooly) -

Negroid, Capoid

Cymotrichous (wavy) -

Caucasoid, Australoid

Leiotrichous (straight) -

Mongoloid

Cymotrichous (wavy) hair includes curly.

Curly hair is strickly Caucasoid + Australoid.

Curly hair is a variation of wavy -

-

Curly 6, you see its the last division of Cymotrichous (wavy) hair.

So yea, Negroids don't at all have curly hair.

quote:
This thread is not about hating on blacks. But the responses it has generated from some definitely show Black self-hate.

quote:

It also shows your own self hate toward yourself, keeping asking the same questions and pushing the same agenda, very ignorant when you refuse to learn whats being taught, ARE YOU IGNORANT OR DO YOU HATE YOURSELF, which one is it??

quote:
quote:
quote:

lol... coming from a guy who claims ancient egypt was a Black civilization when it was created by Caucasoids.

The internet is filled with black people trying to steal white history. You then get a few fed up white people who want to defend our history and heritage, and that makes us now obsessed with blacks? [Roll Eyes] [Confused]

quote:
quote:
[QB] yea, they are laying claim to every physical trait outside theirs. The self-hate has no bounds.

Ulotrichous (wooly) -

Negroid, Capoid

Cymotrichous (wavy) -

Caucasoid, Australoid

Mongoloid

-

BOY, you came from US, you carry all of our recessive genes, albino, theres nothing special about you. The African heat would kill you.

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lol... coming from a guy who claims ancient egypt was a Black civilization when it was created by Caucasoids.

The internet is filled with black people trying to steal white history. You then get a few fed up white people who want to defend our history and heritage, and that makes us now obsessed with blacks? [Roll Eyes] [Confused]

"Caucasoid or Caucasian" derived from a region (Caucasus Mountains - Russia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Iran, Turkey)? Now the weird thing is that White folks want credit for Egypt, but nothing like Egypt exists where white people got their name from (Caucasus Mountain region), now you want to lay claim to an ancient African culture on an African continent. BOY, YOU KNOW HOW HOT THE AFRICAN SUN is LOL.

Thanks! Adding this to my archive. Very good breakdown of hair types.

quote:
quote:

Ulotrichous (wooly) -

Negroid, Capoid

Cymotrichous (wavy) -

Caucasoid, Australoid

Mongoloid

-

Posted by Bonampak420 (Member # 20156) on :

quote:
Video from

The video interviews several young black children who claim they hate their own nappy or wooly hair texture, and crave long wavy-straight hair white girls their age have, one black girl wears a blonde hannah montana wig.

Also watch the general comments from other blacks on how much they hate their natural hair texture.

[Big Grin]
What a mentally diseased white cave beast you are. Once again displaying the unfathomable obsession whites have with blacks.

Admit it White boy, White History consist of Lies, thievery, pillaging, plundering, rape, and destruction. Only a sane person can look at the destructive wake your kind left in ty. Documented history and still leave that destructive wake today, and realize your kind is mentally ill.

For centuries your cave beast kind has been on a relentless never-ending propoganda campaign, to promote that your features are the epitome of beauty. I also cant help but notice this disease has affected you greatly white boy. You are apart of the white borg collective. You always post fake images of whit beauty posted next to naturally beautiful africans for some reason. And the thing is you post these photoshopped images and actually believe they are how the actual white person looks [Big Grin] . You have a serious mental disease white boy.

Photoshop White Beauty(The Perfect Lie)-YouTube

quote:
Thanks! Adding this to my archive. Very good breakdown of hair types.

quote:
quote:

Ulotrichous (wooly) -

Negroid, Capoid

Cymotrichous (wavy) -

Caucasoid, Australoid

Mongoloid

-

Are you seriously going to just accept that chart without asking any questions? Who did they reference from as "black" and "white" and how many people that were classified as "black" were involved in the study if there even was one? Picking up some chart over people who have more actual experience with blacks is ridiculous. But I'll pay you little mind since this is just another Cassi account with Cassi merely talking to himself.

What is there to not accept? My eyes are not fooling me as I can draw from my own experience and vett the chart; those hair types do exist.

quote:
Are you seriously going to just accept that chart without asking any questions? Who did they reference from as "black" and "white" and how many people that were classified as "black" were involved in the study if there even was one? Picking up some chart over people who have more actual experience with blacks is ridiculous. But I'll pay you little mind since this is just another Cassi account with Cassi merely talking to himself. [/QB]

^It's so sad how you all miss the obvious.

Doesn't it seem strange to any of you how Albinos can readily come up with data on Black hair texture even?

Do any of you give a sh1t about Albino hair texture or ANYTHING about Albinos?

Of course not, who gives a sh1t.

Some Blacks may like to Fu*k Albino women, but that is as far as the interest goes.

But on the other hand, Albinos are obsessed with Blacks, hell, they probably know more about us physically than we do.

Think about what that means.
Human interest tends to lean toward the superior.
The inferior is ignored.

what about scientists who study animals?

You sir, EPIC FAIL.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
The inferior is ignored. [/QB]

Posted by Bonampak420 (Member # 20156) on :

quote:
yea, they are laying claim to every physical trait outside theirs. The self-hate has no bounds.

quote:
CT,

White Lunacy knows no bounds,

It is known Whites hate everything about themselves, and this insane destructive world whites have built.Dont you notice evrytime theres a humanitarian movement like KONY or big natural disaster its always Whites plastered in the media, billboards etc. This is to ease your white collective concious. You know people see your kind as war hungry racial bigots from your leaders to the average redneck stocking up on an insane amount of guns,but maybe if we throw people millions in aid here and there no one will notice your war hungry side lol.

I cant help but ask myself, Why do I see whites by the millions embracing every melinated culture except their own. It is because you are cultural vampires. White culture is prudish, homosexual, and backwards.I encounter white people in the carribean and ask why they chose to vacation here instead of some so called place of "white culture" they will all tell you the same thing. They flock to melinated peoples to feel real, to get away from the prudishness and fakeness associated with whites. A Perfect example are whites who visit Jamaica. The melinated people there have a vibe that whites cannot create so they flock there by the millions to get that "Vibe" "Way of life" feeling Whites cannot seem to manifest on their own. Any melinated person knows white people act fake when there out in public, with their fake voices, trying to sound uppity and gay. The movie American Psycho with christian bale shows you the Battle that wages in the minds of whites daily.

Here is an Example, This white guy Doesnt want white society, he doesnt want the suit and tie routine. This white boy did not embrace some off the grid white culture like the vikings or other fairy tale cultures whites produce. This man and family flocked strait for the melinated culture. Just like the millions of other white borgs.
White Rastafarian family-YouTube

White People conflicted on how to live-YouTube
Notice how the White Borg Speaks very feminine. This is common with whites to have a homosexual vibe for some reason its very strange
White Rasta Meets his Fake Mirror Image-YouTube

Whites are cultural vampires and they know this for a fact.
 -
Douchebag Below, seems to be ashamed of his skinny nose.
 -

-
Original

-
spaced out, nirvana seeking, retro hippy, Hindu/Buddhist wannabe

quote:

Doesn't it seem strange to any of you how Albinos can readily come up with data on Black hair texture even?

Some Blacks may like to Fu*k Albino women, but that is as far as the interest goes.

But on the other hand, Albinos are obsessed with Blacks, hell, they probably know more about us physically than we do.

The inferior is ignored.

The BOY is obsessed with US, he thinks of US 24/7, I think he knows we are the Question and the Answer.

^He,he,he.

Afrolunacy revealed - Aren't you Cass, and the other Albinos on this forum obsessed with Blacks?
You're no different from other Albinos.

Blacks come here to talk history.

Albinos come here to talk about Blacks.

That sounds like obsession to me.

Mike, the user Afrolunacy is black, not white.

And Mike, your life is white people. You even spent hundreds of hours dedicating a website to us, where you claim whites are ''dravidian albinos'' or other such nonsense.

I signed up to this site and others to counter Afrocentric lies, for example the lie ancient egypt was a black civilization.

Cass, you're a proven, dyed-in-the-wool liar - PLEASE!

quote:
What is there to not accept? My eyes are not fooling me as I can draw from my own experience and vett the chart; those hair types do exist.

Yes and I can draw from mine. Blacks clearly have more than the pigeon holed hair type that you Cassi often proclaim. So I suppose our experiences negate? Hmm I wonder which of us has more experience though? Humor me though you will have to show evidence of where these people in the chart came from as well as their sample size. And frankly curls are not common to white people compared to blacks. And it should also be noted that whites can produce fros but it is not common.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_rMRA2D5GDBw/TT-aRC-0EtI/AAAAAAAAA9o/wFAMMs2ijBc/s1600/016.JPG

You are blind if you cannot see the curls in her hair

-

-

^Nigerian without relaxer

Full blooded Nigerians

http://www.youtube.com/user/RusticBeauty#p/u/30/pZQWnIeO8zk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d053qHchQyM&feature=related

^ full blooded Nigerian debunking West African stereotypes with hair. Nigerian hair is known for being veeery coarse.

Posted by Troll Patrol (Member # 18264) on :

quote:

And Mike, your life is white people. You even spent hundreds of hours dedicating a website to us, where you claim whites are ''dravidian albinos'' or other such nonsense.

I signed up to this site and others to counter Afrocentric lies, for example the lie ancient egypt was a black civilization.

No that indevidual isn't black. That person knowledge is limited on "black hair". Just like you are.

"Incidence rate" means how many people out of a given number get the disease each year. The graph below shows how many people out of 100,000 got melanoma of the skin each year during the years 1999–2007. The year 2007 is the most recent year for which numbers have been reported. The melanoma of the skin incidence rate is grouped by race and ethnicity.

For example, you can see that white people had the highest incidence rate for melanoma of the skin. Hispanic and American Indian/Alaska Native people had the second highest rate of getting melanoma of the skin, followed by Asian/Pacific Islander and black people.

-

Incidence source: Combined data from the National Program of Cancer Registries as submitted to CDC and from the Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results program as submitted to the National Cancer Institute in November 2009.
*Rates are per 100,000 persons and are age-adjusted to the 2000 U.S. standard population (19 age groups – Census P25-1130). Incidence rates cover approximately 89% of the U.S. population.

†Hispanic origin is not mutually exclusive from race categories (white, black, Asian/Pacific Islander, American Indian/Alaska Native).

-

-

-

-

-

-

Imaginative white Egypt.

quote:

Sure he is just like confirming truth is black. No I'm afraid lunacy rips off too much from Cassi's arguments for him to be feasibly another poster. You are very sloppy Cassi.

^ Confirming Truth is Afrolunacy and black bull (or whatever that other name is). Same user, but he has a few accounts.

Furthermore CT/Afrolunacy is black.

Unlike the mixed race people on this forum (Troll Patrol, Bettyboo, Just Call me Jari etc) CT/Afrolunacy is fully black. So it's really stupid to keep calling him a ''white boy'' or ''albino''...

quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
No that indevidual isn't black.

You've claimed you are predominantly Black, but with Levantine (middle-eastern) admixture, so mixed race. From what i know CT has no known admixture, he's fully Black. So he's more Black than you.

He generally posts truth (anti-afrocentrism) so now you and Mike111 are trying to claim he is white... [Roll Eyes]

quote:
That person knowledge is limited on "black hair". Just like you are.
I know Negroid origins...

''On the basis of genetic and archaeological data, black Africans seem to have radiated from a relatively small West African and possibly pygmy population within the last 20,000 years (Coon, 1962, pp. 651-656; Spurdle et al., 1994; Watson et al., 1996). The time and place of origin can be further narrowed down with linguistic data. Speakers of proto-Niger-Congo broke up c. 10,000 BP and the oldest derived group appear to be proto-Mande speakers, whose descendants inhabit the Niger's headwaters near the Mali-Guinea border (Blench, 1984, pp. 128-129; Ehret, 1984; Murdock, 1959, pp. 44, 64-68).''

''All of these physical and hormonal characteristics seem to have arisen within a narrow timeframe. In sub-Saharan Africa, the beginnings of proto-agriculture cannot be pushed back much further than 12,000 BP. A tall, clearly black African skeleton has been dated to 6,500 BP (Camp, 1974, p. 241; Coon, 1962, pp. 649-650). This leaves a window of barely six thousand years for the changes that differentiate black Africans from their hunter-gatherer ancestors,''

''By 6,000 to 7,000 years ago, the transition to agriculture had been completed in West Africa and these early agriculturalists were able to support much higher population densities than they had as hunter-gatherers. Inevitably, this nucleus of farming populations began to spread outward at the expense of more sparsely distributed Khoisan and pygmy peoples. By about 4,000 BP, the expansion had reached as far east as the middle Nile, when black Africans first appear in paintings from Pharaonic Egypt and in skeletal remains from Nubia (Junker, 1921). About 3,000 BP, another wave of advance began along the Nigerian-Cameroon border and spread rapidly throughout central, eastern, and southern Africa (Cavalli-Sforza, 1986c, pp. 361-362; Diamond, 1997; Oliver, 1966). By 300 AD, pioneering groups had advanced as far south as KwaZulu-Natal''

Frost, quite correctly concludes:

''Thus, black Africans were still absent from most of sub-Saharan Africa even within historic times.''

Conclusion:

* Negroids mutated from an ancestral Pygmy population around 10,000 B.P. in West Africa.
* Until 2,000 BC they were absent from North Africa and only appeared in Egypt as slaves.
* Caucasoids predate Blacks in Egypt by 10,000 years.

quote:
^ Confirming Truth is Afrolunacy and black bull (or whatever that other name is). Same user, but he has a few accounts.

Furthermore CT/Afrolunacy is black.

Unlike the mixed race people on this forum (Troll Patrol, Bettyboo, Just Call me Jari etc) CT/Afrolunacy is fully black. So it's really stupid to keep calling him a ''white boy'' or ''albino''...

Actually one user quoted you when you forgot to log out as being Confirming Truth and deleted it. Good read. Besides if lunacy is CT that further cements it is you because lunacy's arguments are just repeats of yours. The arguments lack the individuality to convincingly portray another user. You've just been talking with yourself the whole time.

Posted by claus3600 (Member # 19584) on :

@anglo_pyramidologist

Maybe you can ask Ausar to confirm that you and CT/Afrolunacy are different people?

I actually very much doubt that CT and Afrolunacy are black.

Only a hurt, unstable black person would take the trouble to log on and post such vile racism.

Enjoy. [Embarrassed]

http://jefffsbeardboard.yuku.com/reply/28328/Re-Why-Mediterranean-s-are-so-hairy#.T2r4NxB5mSM

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090707083858AAuXEAb

Whether a man is hairy or sports a chest as smooth as an egg depends on the genes he inherits from his parents and his ethnic group...

Mediterranean men have more chest hair than northern white Europeans, while Asian and African men tend to be less hirsute.

Some researchers say body hair keeps us warm. Others even claim that it acts as a signal of virility to prospective mates — like a stag’s antlers or peacock’s feathers, it signals to females that its owner is fit, strong and healthy.

The flaw with that last argument is that chest hair is not a particularly useful signal. For a significant number of women find the prospect of running their hands through a thick carpet of wiry hair a turn-off.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2097513/Britains-Got-Talent-2012-judge-Simon-Cowell-flashes-chest-hair.html#ixzz1pq5aM5nM

I’m a Mediterranean. I’m hairyish. It’s very rare that you find a Mediterranean guy that isn’t. From my chest down to my legs, the growth is fairly consistent. We’re not talking a thick hairy pelt that could see me confused for a gorilla, nor ridiculously hairy arms like Robin Williams. But I’m hairy, like a pre-Daniel Craig James Bond.

http://www.sabotagetimes.com/life/thoughts-for-the-day-my-feet-deceit/

-

[Roll Eyes]

How desperate can a person be, the boy is on here talking to himself agreeing with himself. He really needs help.

So much for your North European "egiptions"? lol

-

Haaretz articles.

quote:

Ministers to warn: Exposure to fluorescents may cause skin cancer

The inter-ministerial committee on carcinogenic materials has decided to issue a warning on the use of energy-saving fluorescent lamps because of the risk of skin cancer due to the radiation they emit.

The committee, which advises the Health Ministry, prepared a warning that was recently relayed to the Department of Public Health at the ministry. It calls on Israelis to keep reasonable distance from the spiral-shaped compact fluorescent lamps if exposure to them is longer than one hour per day.

The committee explained that its warning is based on the fact that the lightbulbs emit ultraviolet (UV) rays similar to those of the sun, and therefore increase the risk of skin cancer. According to the recommendation, the lamps should be affixed to ceilings at a distance of more than 30 centimeters from the room's occupants, and should not be used as permanent lighting on desks or walls close to a person's body, and in rooms where the residents spend many hours of the day.

Moreover, the recommendation is to install fluorescent lamps with a lampshade. Research has shown that a cover surrounding the lamp absorbs part of the emitted UV.

The warning was adopted following reports from Britain about the risks posed by the lamps. A position paper issued by the British Health Protection Agency a year ago stated that the bulbs may emit UV rays that under certain conditions may expose people to higher amounts of radiation than the recommended level.

The British agency also called on the European Union to consider limiting the distribution of these lamps, whose popularity has increased because of their significantly lower electricity consumption. The same agency did stress, however, that it does not recommend an absolute ban of these bulbs in homes, saying that according to the tests it conducted, the amount of UV radiation emitted from a lamp onto a surface two centimeters away is similar to that emitted by the sun on a hot summer day.

Research carried out in Israel has shown that radiation from the lamps also increases the risk of breast and prostate cancers. Research by the University of Haifa's Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Management, published two years ago, concluded that in Israeli towns whose streets are lit with fluorescent lamps there are more breast cancer cases.

In response to this report the Health Ministry said that the committee's recommendation was presented and is now being discussed.

quote:

Israeli men are becoming increasingly more likely than women to develop skin cancer, the Health Ministry stated ahead of skin cancer awareness week.

Up until the mid-1990s, melanoma was more common among women than men, but now the figure has been reversed − today, 31 percent more men are diagnosed than women.

In 2000, only 14 percent more men were diagnosed.

In 2008, 1,300 new cases of skin cancer were diagnosed.

“There are probably 100 more cases this year than there were last year,” said Dr. Micha Barchana, director of the Israel National Cancer Registry.

One in 34 Jewish men develops melanoma, as does one in 50 Jewish women. The skin cancer rate is considerably lower in the Arab sector.

Also, native Israelis have a higher chance of developing skin cancer than immigrants.

Thirty-six percent of skin cancer cases are diagnosed during the early stages, which is more than three times the rate in the early 1990s. This is largely due to several skin cancer awareness campaigns initiated by the Israel Cancer Association.

“Early diagnosis saves lives − it raises the chance of recovery to 90% or more,” said association director Miri Ziv.

As it does every year, the Israel Cancer Association released specific warnings against using tanning beds, which use ultraviolet radiation.

“If you’re younger than 35, using a tanning bed increases chances of melanoma by 75 percent,” warned Dr. Felix Pavlotzky, a senior dermatologist at the phototherapy institute at Sheba Medical Center.

It also recommends using sunscreen against UVB and UVA ultraviolet radiation, avoiding sun exposure between 10 A.M and 4 P.M., wearing a hat, and staying in the shade.

Dr. Niva Shapira, a nutrition counselor at the Cancer Association also noted that recent studies have shown a Mediterranean diet rich in fish and olive oil reduces the risk of melanoma.

Food proven to help protect against radiation includes broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, kiwi, grapes, strawberries, oranges, fish, olive oil, avocado, almonds, tea, cacao and spices including rosemary and sage.

In contrast, processed red meat; Omega 6-rich oils like sunflower, corn and soy oil; fried food; celery; parsley and figs all increase skin oxidation and skin cancer risk.

In recent months, some success has been recorded in developing a biological vaccine against melanoma. One such vaccine is being tested at Sheba, while another, originally developed against herpes and known as OnoVex, brought about a complete recovery in 8 percent of the patients treated with it. The research was published in December in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.

quote:
How desperate can a person be, the boy is on here talking to himself agreeing with himself. He really needs help.

When you look at his picture, it becomes self explanatory.

quote:
quote:
That person knowledge is limited on "black hair". Just like you are.
I know Negroid origins...

''On the basis of genetic and archaeological data, black Africans seem to have radiated from a relatively small West African and possibly pygmy population within the last 20,000 years (Coon, 1962, pp. 651-656; Spurdle et al., 1994; Watson et al., 1996). The time and place of origin can be further narrowed down with linguistic data. Speakers of proto-Niger-Congo broke up c. 10,000 BP and the oldest derived group appear to be proto-Mande speakers, whose descendants inhabit the Niger's headwaters near the Mali-Guinea border (Blench, 1984, pp. 128-129; Ehret, 1984; Murdock, 1959, pp. 44, 64-68).''

''All of these physical and hormonal characteristics seem to have arisen within a narrow timeframe. In sub-Saharan Africa, the beginnings of proto-agriculture cannot be pushed back much further than 12,000 BP. A tall, clearly black African skeleton has been dated to 6,500 BP (Camp, 1974, p. 241; Coon, 1962, pp. 649-650). This leaves a window of barely six thousand years for the changes that differentiate black Africans from their hunter-gatherer ancestors,''

''By 6,000 to 7,000 years ago, the transition to agriculture had been completed in West Africa and these early agriculturalists were able to support much higher population densities than they had as hunter-gatherers. Inevitably, this nucleus of farming populations began to spread outward at the expense of more sparsely distributed Khoisan and pygmy peoples. By about 4,000 BP, the expansion had reached as far east as the middle Nile, when black Africans first appear in paintings from Pharaonic Egypt and in skeletal remains from Nubia (Junker, 1921). About 3,000 BP, another wave of advance began along the Nigerian-Cameroon border and spread rapidly throughout central, eastern, and southern Africa (Cavalli-Sforza, 1986c, pp. 361-362; Diamond, 1997; Oliver, 1966). By 300 AD, pioneering groups had advanced as far south as KwaZulu-Natal''

Frost, quite correctly concludes:

''Thus, black Africans were still absent from most of sub-Saharan Africa even within historic times.''

Conclusion:

* Negroids mutated from an ancestral Pygmy population around 10,000 B.P. in West Africa.
* Until 2,000 BC they were absent from North Africa and only appeared in Egypt as slaves.
* Caucasoids predate Blacks in Egypt by 10,000 years.

And I know you're stupid, origin.

E3b and E3a are sibling, the split occurred about 20.000-30.000 Ky ago.

The phenotype you refer to as negroid already was present many thousands of years before that at Omo Kibish, ironically the place where modern-man the Homo Sapien Sapien emerged and evolved, it's only that they moved/ migrated to West Africa around 10.000-15.000 years ago. When they started to populate that region.

The gentic mutation E1A occurred between 20.000-30.000 years ago in East Africa. The predecessor E1 E2 was in all groups who've removed from that region, into other places of Africa.

These People along with the Koisan belong to the oldest amongst mankind, haplotype A and B. Haplotype E* emerged out of them. The irony however is that they have very diverse phenotypes, yet all cluster within the oldest branch. Dumb nazi.

-

Jean Hiernaux

The People of Africa(Peoples of the World Series)

quote:

"The oldest remains of Homo sapiens sapiens found in East Africa were associated with an industry having similarities with the Capsian. It has been called Upper Kenyan Capsian, although its derivation from the North African Capsian is far from certain. At Gamble's Cave in Kenya, five human skeletons were associated with a late phase of the industry, Upper Kenya Capsian C, which contains pottery. A similar association is presumed for a skeleton found at Olduvai, which resembles those from Gamble's Cave. The date of Upper Kenya Capsian C is not precisely known (an earlier phase from Prospect Farm on Eburru Mountain close to Gamble's Cave has been dated to about 8000 BC); but the presence of pottery indicates a rather later date, perhaps around 400 BC. The skeletons are of very tall people. They had long, narrow heads, and relatively long, narrow faces. The nose was of medium width; and prognathism, when present, was restricted to the alveolar, or tooth-bearing, region......all their features can be found in several living populations of East Africa, like the Tutsi of Rwanda and Burundi, who are very dark skinned and differ greatly from Europeans in a number of body proportions...

From the foregoing, it is tempting to locate the area of differentiation of these people in the interior of East Africa. There is every reason to believe that they are ancestral to the living 'Elongated East Africans'. Neither of these populations, fossil and modern, should be considered to be closely related to the populations of Europe and western Asia."

Jean Hiernaux "The People of Africa" 1975
p.53, 54

"In sub-Saharan Africa, many anthropological characters show a wide range of population means or frequencies. In some of them, the whole world range is covered in the sub-continent. Here live the shortest and the tallest human populations, the one with the highest and the one with the lowest nose, the one with the thickest and the one with the thinnest lips in the world. In this area, the range of the average nose widths covers 92 per cent of the world range: only a narrow range of extremely low means are absent from the African record. Means for head diameters cover about 80 per cent of the world range; 60 per cent is the corresponding value for a variable once cherished by physical anthropologists, the cephalic index, or ratio of the head width to head length expressed as a percentage..."

Although anthropological evidence is scarce, the earliest traces of West Atlantic occupation by modern humans dates back 40 ky.

Alimen H. Evolution du climat et des civilisations depuis 40000 ans du nord au sud du Sahara occidental, Premières conceptions confrontées aux données récentes. Bull L'Assoc Franç L'Êtude Quarternaire. 1987;4:215–227.

quote:

The inferior is ignored.

STARKVILLE, Mississippi (Reuters) - A white Mississippi teenager pleaded guilty on Wednesday to fatally running over a man with a truck because he was black, and received a life prison sentence for a crime the presiding judge said left "a great stain" on the southern state.

Deryl Dedmon, 19, received two concurrent life sentences for the racially motivated murder of 49-year-old James Craig Anderson, who died after being beaten and mowed down in a motel parking lot last year.

Dedmon's admission that he killed Anderson because of his race doubled the teen's penalty under the state's hate crime statute.

"I was young, I was dumb, I was ignorant," Dedmon said during his court hearing in Jackson. "I was full of hatred."

The sentencing came as the shooting death of a black teenager by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida has again put a national spotlight on the issue of members of minority groups being targeted due to the color of their skin.

Anderson, a Nissan auto worker, was alone and returning to his car before dawn on June 26 when he was confronted by a group of white teenagers in a motel parking lot.

The teens had been drinking at a birthday party and drove to Jackson specifically to harass and assault African-Americans, whom they referred to by a derogatory name, Hinds County Assistant District Attorney Scott Rogillio said.

Dedmon and others had gone to Jackson in previous weeks with the same intent, the prosecutor said.

Dedmon and at least one other person in the group punched Anderson before Dedmon deliberately ran over him with the teen's Ford F-250 truck, Rogillio said. Anderson died at the scene.

Dedmon yelled "white power" during the attack, Rogillio said. A hotel security camera captured video of the incident.

OBSESSED:

:to haunt or excessively preoccupy the mind
:to engage in obsessive thinking

obsession

:a persistent disturbing preoccupation with an often unreasonable idea or feeling.

Synonyms: fetish, mania, fixation, preoccupation, prepossession.

mania:
Synonyms: aberration, dementia, derangement, lunacy, madness, insanity, rage.

We ignore Albinos: but Albinos are fixated on us, and fascinated by us.

You don't hate that which is inferior - you ignore it!

You hate that which you FEAR!

That which you know is superior;

And just the thought of that superiority, and your inferiority, drives you CRAZY!

Hatred and Violence just naturally follows.

quote:
Originally posted by the pseudo Anglo_Pyramidologist who has never been to Egypt:
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
No that individual isn't black.

You've claimed you are predominantly Black, but with Levantine (middle-eastern) admixture, so mixed race. From what i know CT has no known admixture, he's fully Black. So he's more Black than you.

He generally posts truth (anti-afrocentrism) so now you and Mike111 are trying to claim he is white... [Roll Eyes]

I've noticed. You write "PUUR" nonsense all the time. And are overly concerned with females hair and how they wear it? Are you gay?

Posted by Brada-Anansi (Member # 16371) on :

-
TP the boy bengaay!! no need to ask.

Posted by Moonstone (Member # 20216) on :

Interesting theory, considering the fact that natural hair texture is actually becoming more and more POPULAR within the black community.

There are more than enough websites out there geared toward women of color with natural hair texture. It's a lot more popular than you obviously want to realize.

http://blackgirllonghair.com/
http://www.nappturality.com/
http://www.curlynikki.com/

And that's not even the tip of the ice-burg.

Also, that is a lie from the pit of imaginary hell that blacks ONLY have tightly coiled hair textures, they're different types of hair on different individuals, it varies from person to person.

Why don't you bring up whites who have Afro textured hair? You conveniently leave them out I've noticed, just like a lot of your BS theories, riddled with propaganda and obvious anti-black rhetoric.

http://nappturality.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=54:hair-types&catid=34:careinfo&Itemid=30

This is the hair typing system it ranges from Type 1 to Type 4.

Type 1 hair is pin straight hair
 -

Type 2 hair;
2A
 -

2B
 -

2C
 -

Type 3 hair
3a
 -

3b
 -

3C
 -

Type 4 hair

4a
 -

4b
 -

4c
 -

As someone who is African American, with natural hair, I fall within a mixed hair type like 99% of the population. 3b/4a, I'm proud of my naps, as are many other women of color or women with natural hair texture. Which is far more than I can say for the likes of you.

The media has PUSHED a European standard of beauty for awhile, black women straighten their hair and wore weaves due to discrimination based on our hair type, even the men, hence why many of them shave or support a fade or a short hairstyle. Many "professional" businesses classed Afro textured hair or dreadlocks as "too ethnic" and "not fit for work".

You really need to research more instead of being an obviously biased troll, you know nothing about hair the history BEHIND colored individuals hair, the trial and error many have gone through in order to support it freely today.

I also want to point out, that kinky, frizzy hair is making a statement on the runways.

-

-

-

Compliments to Marc Jacobs and Oscar Dela Renta

Hey ausar you Turk mutt, if Cass can talk about the nature of Black hair, why can't I talk about the nature of White skin?

^^you have pix of Black women with extensions (e.g., 3c). How is that natural? LOL!! Another point - kinky and frizzy are not the same. MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Simply gorgeous and delicious! especially those lioness eyes!

-

quote:
Simply gorgeous and delicious! especially those lioness eyes!

-

Are you SURE???
Maybe it's my Black eyes, which are not inclined to delusion.

-

quote:
^^you have pix of Black women with extensions (e.g., 3c). How is that natural? LOL!! Another point - kinky and frizzy are not the same. MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah nevermind the examples I posted of Nigerians no less [Roll Eyes] But then no one would need to provide you these examples if you were really black, right Cassi?

^But Lunacy, do you know what I love even MORE than Blue eyes?

Ya, just like you, I just LOVE beautiful "Milky White" Alabaster skin. Yum, yum.

-

Mike, do you really want me to spam photos of sheboon beauty? Really, dude?

Mike, I will save you the embarrassment, okay?

quote:
Mike, do you really want me to spam photos of sheboon beauty? Really, dude?

Why Lunacy, All I'm doing is posting pictures of White beauties.

These are the cream of the crop - just shown without so much makeup, the camera is in focus, and without spray-on tan - you know, almost natural.

Now of course, I see no point in posting pictures of grotesque white women, though I'm sure there are many. Plus it would probably anger your surrogates the Turks. But if you attack...

Mike, you bore me dude. So, until another day will be our battle. Aurevoir!

quote:
Originally posted by Moonstone:

Type 3 hair
3a
 -

3b
 -

3C
 - [/QB]

You do realise, none of those females pictured are Negroid? Second one down is Jurnee Smollett, she's biracial. The other two are also mixed.

quote:

Rachel Tru has natural hair, those aren't extensions genius.

Also, why WOULD that matter? At least it's styled in afro kinky texture.

And kinky and frizzy can be the same thing depending on how you can style the hair. That's the beauty of our hair type, it's diverse you can do a lot with it.

quote:
quote:

Type 3 hair
3a
 -

3b
 -

3C
 -

You do realise, none of those females pictured are Negroid? Second one down is Jurnee Smollett, she's biracial. The other two are also mixed. [/QB]
And that matters because???? It doesn't, I was simply going by the hair type and textures. As I have said they are diverse hair types in all individuals.

quote:

They aren't even Black. Jurnee Smollett is biracial, and the other two are also mixed race.

True Negroid hair is wooly (ulotrichous) hair which can't even grow over the eyelid. The longer frizzy hair, is introduced by the white genes (those pictured are all mixed race).

If you watch the video (see OP), you will come across a very disturbing mindset. Several black women interviewed on the show state that they date outside their race strickly because they don't want children with ''nappy'' hair, instead they want the longer frizzy type, which most mixed race people have.

So black females hate their natural hair texture so much, they want to breed with white men to get what they call ''good'' hair. As i said very disturbing, extreme self-hatred. Just watch the videos where all this is stated. It wasn't only one black female, most on the show were saying they want kids with white or latino men, so their kids will have not nappy hair.

quote:
That's the beauty of our hair type, it's diverse you can do a lot with it. [/QB]

You are posting photos of heavily white admixed (biracial) females. Pure-blooded Negroids (true blacks) have wooly hair which can't even grow over the eyelid, see this photo:

http://charcoalink.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/afro-hair-texture-shot-1.jpg

quote:
quote:

They aren't even Black. Jurnee Smollett is biracial, and the other two are also mixed race.

True Negroid hair is wooly (ulotrichous) hair which can't even grow over the eyelid. The longer frizzy hair, is introduced by the white genes (those pictured are all mixed race).

If you watch the video (see OP), you will come across a very disturbing mindset. Several black women interviewed on the show state that they date outside their race strickly because they don't want children with ''nappy'' hair, instead they want the longer frizzy type, which most mixed race people have.

So black females hate their natural hair texture so much, they want to breed with white men to get what they call ''good'' hair. As i said very disturbing, extreme self-hatred. Just watch the videos where all this is stated. It wasn't only one black female, most on the show were saying they want kids with white or latino men, so their kids will have not nappy hair.

Bullsh!t.

What about the number of white females who dye their hair? Straighten it? Cut it? Perm it? By your standards they too are self hating.

Oh and what about WHITES who HAVE natural coily, hair textures?
 -

-

-

True 'negroid hair' by your definition.

Also, again that is a false misconception, coily hair can and DOES grow 'past the eye lid' you know nothing about natural hair only shallow misconceptions, you're white, how would you know what our hair is like? My point exactly do more research before you bring that garbage up.

-

-

-

Give me a break you're looking for an excuse to jump on the coat-tails of black women due to your own complex.

This video is also old, if you have bothered to look at my other posts, more and more African American females are EMBRACING their natural hair. I live in an area where a large majority are black, many (especially the women) have their natural hair in fro's or in protective styling to keep the hair healthy and protected from environmental factors.

Also, look at YouTube as the site is LOADED with natural hair journeys , and ways to style, groom and take care of natural hair in general.

Point invalid.

quote:
quote:
That's the beauty of our hair type, it's diverse you can do a lot with it.

You are posting photos of heavily white admixed (biracial) females. Pure-blooded Negroids (true blacks) have wooly hair which can't even grow over the eyelid, see this photo:

http://charcoalink.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/afro-hair-texture-shot-1.jpg [/QB]

No, I'm not, this is you pathetic misconception, the women with the type 4 hair type have THE tightest hair, they NOT mixed. As I have presented in my other posts, whites, biracials, etc are perfectly capable of having these hair types. Once again your point is invalid, you're showing your true colors Mr. Anglo.

quote:

What about the number of white females who dye their hair? Straighten it? Cut it? Perm it? By your standards they too are self hating.

They are self-hating as an individual, not as a race. That's the difference here.

The most hair colour diversity is already found in Caucasoids (all shades because of most allele frequency), so white females who dye their hair are not doing it out of self-hatred of their race, but as an individual self-hatred.

In Negroids its very different. A very high proportion of black females want a hair texture which is not a natural feature of their own race. This is racial self-hatred.

Do you see the difference?

quote:

It's not recognised as a natural Caucasoid hair texture. Caucasoid hair texture is strickly cymotrichous, wavy, not ulotrichous (wooly).

In some people of Semitic background, it is though observed, and called the ''Jewfro'', but this probably derived through racial admixture.

Cherry picked picture spams are really irrelevant to this discussion.

quote:
Also, again that is a false misconception, coily hair can and DOES grow 'past the eye lid' you know nothing about natural hair only shallow misconceptions, you're white, how would you know what our hair is like? My point exactly do more research before you bring that garbage up.
Natural Negroid hair texture cannot grow beyond the eye-lid. Negroids have the slowest hair growth and the smallest maximum growth.

I draw my data from anthropological sources.

Have you been to sub-sahara africa? Your cherry picture spams are either African-Americans or biracial people, i'm talking about pure-blooded Negroids.

quote:
quote:

They are self-hating as an individual, not as a race. That's the difference here.
The most hair colour diversity is already found in Caucasoids (all shades because of most allele frequency), so white females who dye their hair are not doing it out of self-hatred of their race, but as an individual self-hatred.

In Negroids its very different. A very high proportion of black females want a hair texture which is not a natural feature of their own race. This is racial self-hatred.[/quote]

No this is not, blacks have the most diverse genetics, hence why they are able to produce different hair textures WITHOUT admixture. Also, While whites have diverse hair colors, then this means when they try to change their hair type is this a race issue as well? Double standard Anglo, you're contradicting yourself.

quote:

It's not recognised as a natural Caucasoid hair texture. Caucasoid hair texture is strickly cymotrichous, wavy, not ulotrichous (wooly).

In some people of Semitic background, it is though observed, and called the ''Jewfro'', but this probably derived through racial admixture.

Cherry picked picture spams are really irrelevant to this discussion.[/quote]

I didn't cherry pick I typed in white afro and this is what is presented. These individuals also, PICKED OUT their hair. Nice try, you did the same thing, but at least the figures I pointed out actually looked nice, you purposely picked a hair texture of a woman who clearly did not take care of her hair, why THAT picture? Interesting.

quote:
quote:
Natural Negroid hair texture cannot grow beyond the eye-lid. Negroids have the slowest hair growth and the smallest maximum growth.
No, they have the highest hair SHRINKAGE, not slowest hair growth, it only APPEARS that way due to the curliness of the hair, they have max hair growth just like any other race, which is 2-3 inches every month, nice try. This is information is available in even the most basic of anthropological studies, you've clearly overlooked this factor.

quote:
I draw my data from anthropological sources.
What sources may that be, champ?

quote:
Have you been to sub-sahara africa? Your cherry picture spams are either African-Americans or biracial people, i'm talking about pure-blooded Negroids.

There is no 'pure blooded negroid' Just like no 'pure blooded whites, asians, etc' They can have a MAJORITY of such DNA but overall humans beings are mixed and have been for awhile (See out of Africa argument) point invalid. Also, you're missing my point, as I have stated before, EVERYONE is perfectly capable of having ANY hair type, why do you insist that blacks can't? Whites can but NOT blacks, if blacks change their hair, it's self hatred, but NOT a desire to change their hair for the sake of new style change, but if a white woman permed her hair (Which is coming back, also look throughout history, curls were very popular) contradicting AND stereotyping on top of it, what bull. Stop living in your delusions.

These once again individuals also styled their hair, like I said, you know nothing of our hair type, you make baseless assertions of absolutes without providing REAL evidence.

Also, why are you dividing African countries with the type of hair they have? How does this ring any less valid, you also stated that this video and most of your argument was about African AMERICAN women and their hair, then proceeded to say PURE blooded Negroids? Now it's suddenly sub-saharan African blacks? Hair is hair it comes in many shapes, sizes and is diverse in all textures across the board. No matter how many times you change your spin on this topic you lose everytime due to sheer ignorance, lack of hair knowledge on textured hair and just general strawmans and fallacies.

Why do you hate black women?

quote:
These once again individuals also styled their hair, like I said, you know nothing of our hair type, you make baseless assertions of absolutes without providing REAL evidence.

Also, why are you dividing African countries with the type of hair they have? How does this ring any less valid, you also stated that this video and most of your argument was about African AMERICAN women and their hair, then proceeded to say PURE blooded Negroids? Now it's suddenly sub-saharan African blacks? Hair is hair it comes in many shapes, sizes and is diverse in all textures across the board. No matter how many times you change your spin on this topic you lose everytime due to sheer ignorance, lack of hair knowledge on textured hair and just general strawmans and fallacies.

Why do you hate black women? [/qb]

African-Americans genetically on average are 17% White, some are much more. This admixture came from the slave trade.

Because of the much higher White population, in contrast only a few percent of White Americans have admixed Negroid ancestry, which runs around 2.3%, and Amerindian admixture runs around the same figure. There are some African-Americans with Amerindian ancestors as well.

America is not a good example when it comes to discuss homogenous races. America is a melting pot, and most Americans have some degree of admixture. Contrary to what you say, there are homogenous races. For example Sub-Saharan African (Negroid) admixture in virtually all European countries is non-existant.

When we talk about races in anthropology, we talk archetypal. Sub-Saharan Africans (excluding East Africans) are representative of Negroids, as they have little if any Caucasoid admixture, so they are the true Blacks. African-American's aren't. Not all African Americans are mixed, a lot still look Negroid in phenotype of course. however a considerable percentage are admixed which is why you see white traits in them.

There is no hair diversity in true Negroids, it's strickly ulotrichous (wooly). You can deny this out of self-hatred all you like, its just an anthropological fact. If you go to Sub-Sahara Africa, you won't meet a Negroid with straight or wavy hair. They have wooly hair that can't grow over the eye-lid.

The wooly hair of Negroids is believed to be a specialized trait that evolved in the tropical rainforest environment to facilitate the evaporation of sweat, thereby keeping the brain cool.

Most Negroids, especially females, have a receding hairline, a characteristic of the bonobo chimpanzee and the orangutan.

Negroids have the shortest hair, ''It [Negro hair] is rarely more than three inches long'' (Hunt, 1864, p. 10).

Different hair textures are created through the shape of the hair follicles, under a microscope Negroid hair appears elliptical, as opposed to oval in Caucasoids, and round in Mongoloids.

quote:
it was a simple question why do virtually ALL black people artifically straighten their hair?
Just silly.

1)Black men do not straighten their except for a few black Americans.

2)90% of blacks live in Africa and most of that number live in rural areas. There they do not all straighten their hair.

So your assertion is just stupidly bogus. Further, most urban black women in Africa and the West don't straighten their hair. They just wear extensions, hair weaves and wigs. Why? A combination of reasons the main one being that women thses days are bombarded with all kinds of ways to "do their hair" many of which are Western in origin. So they just copy.

Not really about "hating their hair" because after 2 weeks the same woman who wore a wig will spend 3 hours braiding her natural hair.

If they hated their hair they would just cover it up. In Africa head pieces and scarves are natural to the environment--but women wear them as they wish--except for the strict Muslims.

quote:
The wooly hair of Negroids is believed to be a specialized trait that evolved in the tropical rainforest environment to facilitate the evaporation of sweat, thereby keeping the brain cool.
Again, stupidly speculative. The most tightly curled hair among Africans is that of the Khoi-San who evolved in the dry deserts of Southern Africa where humans possibly first appeared[along with East Africa]. Their DNA proves that the Khoi-San are the oldest of all of Africa's populations. Yet the Khoi-San are yellow, with the least body hair of Africans and very gracile and lean in stature.

The curled hair of Africans[Egyptians and Kushites] which the Greek historian Herodotus noted, is just a mutation with absolutely no adaptive value. After all, very heavily pigmented South Asians have straight hair and are much darker than the Khoi-san. Same for the so-called Aboriginese of Australia. They have straightish hair but they are very heavily pigmented.

Furthermore, if tightly curled hair offered some kind of adapative advantage then all those animals in tropical Africa would have tightly curled hair. But they all have straight hair inclding the forest dwelling primates--monkeys, gorillas, chimps, etc. And the forest-dwellin Orangutan of the Java forests? This ape carries wispy brown European-type hair. LOL.

quote:
Most Negroids, especially females, have a receding hairline, a characteristic of the bonobo chimpanzee and the orangutan.

Negroids have the shortest hair, ''It [Negro hair] is rarely more than three inches long'' (Hunt, 1864, p. 10).

Just LOL entertainment. A scientific citation from 1864? Now that's retarded.

And this talk about "receding hairline"? Where are the metrics? Just having fun with a retard. Just not fair.

From Lamin above:

quote:
2)90% of blacks live in Africa and most of that number live in rural areas. There they do not all straighten their hair.
Correction: "There they do not straighten their hair at all".

quote:
quote:

African-Americans genetically on average are 17% White, some are much more. This admixture came from the slave trade.

Because of the much higher White population, in contrast only a few percent of White Americans have admixed Negroid ancestry, which runs around 2.3%, and Amerindian admixture runs around the same figure. There are some African-Americans with Amerindian ancestors as well.

America is not a good example when it comes to discuss homogenous races. America is a melting pot, and most Americans have some degree of admixture. Contrary to what you say, there are homogenous races. For example Sub-Saharan African (Negroid) admixture in virtually all European countries is non-existant.

When we talk about races in anthropology, we talk archetypal. Sub-Saharan Africans (excluding East Africans) are representative of Negroids, as they have little if any Caucasoid admixture, so they are the true Blacks. African-American's aren't. Not all African Americans are mixed, a lot still look Negroid in phenotype of course. however a considerable percentage are admixed which is why you see white traits in them.

There is no hair diversity in true Negroids, it's strickly ulotrichous (wooly). You can deny this out of self-hatred all you like, its just an anthropological fact. If you go to Sub-Sahara Africa, you won't meet a Negroid with straight or wavy hair. They have wooly hair that can't grow over the eye-lid. [/QB]

I just showed a couple Nigerian women who spat in the face of his anthropological "fact" and he's still going. This is obviously a problem with the written word. Pure blooded Africans with hair longer than the eyelid length? Nigerian hair at that? Africans with non-ulotrichous hair and Nigerian hair at that? Please be quiet Cassi you're fallacious knowledge from old textbooks will not refute pictures and videos of pure Nigerians who debunk both of your claims. Blacks do not need European ancestry nor chemicals to sport hair that isn't wooly nor do I think that wooly hair is bad. [Roll Eyes]

Posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova (Member # 15718) on :

he most tightly curled hair among Africans is that of the Khoi-San who evolved in the dry deserts of Southern Africa where humans possibly first appeared[along with East Africa]. Their DNA proves that the Khoi-San are the oldest of all of Africa's populations. Yet the Khoi-San are yellow, with the least body hair of Africans and very gracile and lean in stature.

The curled hair of Africans[Egyptians and Kushites] which the Greek historian Herodotus noted, is just a mutation with absolutely no adaptive value. After all, very heavily pigmented South Asians have straight hair and are much darker than the Khoi-san. Same for the so-called Aboriginese of Australia. They have straightish hair but they are very heavily pigmented.

Yes, African hair is highly variable. More info below.

-

Ancient Egyptian hair

Across the web assorted "biodiversity" proponents, wage a
'racial war' using hair studies of ancient Egyptians to prove a
"Caucasian Egypt". But in fact the hair of Africans is highly
variable, debunking their simplistic claims.

The hair of Africans is highly variable, ranging from tight curls
of South African Bantu, to the loose curls and straight hair of
peoples of East and NE Africa, all indigenously evolved over
millennia as part of Africa’s high genetic diversity. This
diversity undermines and ultimately dismisses simplistic
"racial" claims based on hair.

Inconsistencies of the skewed "true negro" model and
definitions of African hair

Dubious assertions, double standards and outmoded racial
hair claims:

Czech anthropologist Strouhal's 1971 study touched on hair,
and advanced the most extreme racial definitions, claiming
Nubians to be white Europids overrun by later waves of
Negroes, and that few Negroes appeared in Egypt until the New
Kingdom. Indeed, Strouhal went so far as to argue that
'Negroes' failed to survive long in Egypt, because they were
ill-adapted to its arid climate! Tell that to the Saharans,
Sudanese and Nubians! Such dubious claims have been
thoroughly debunked by modern scholarship, however they
continue in various guises by those who attempt to use "hair" to
assign race 'percents' and categories to the ancients. Attempts to
define racial categories based on the ancient hair rely heavily
on extreme definitions, with "Negroids" typically being defined
as narrowly as possible. Everything not meeting the extreme
"type" is then classified as something else, such as "Caucasian".

Kieta (1990, Studies of Crania from Northern Africa) notes that
while many scholars in the field have used an extreme "true
negro" definition for African peoples, few have attempted to
apply the same model in reverse and define a "true white."
Such racial double standards are typical of much scholarship on
the ancient Nile Valley peoples. A consistent approach for
example would define the straight hair in Strouhal's hair sample
as an exclusive Caucasian marker (10 out of 49 or
approximately 20%) and make the rest (wavy and curled)
hybrid or negro, at >80%. Assorted writers who support the
Aryan race percent model however, are careful to avoid such
consistency and typically only run the comparison one way.

QUOTE:
"Strouhal (1971) microscopically examined some hair which
had been preserved on a Badarian skull. The analysis was
interpreted as suggesting a stereotypical tropical
African-European hybrid (mulatto). However this hair is
grossly no different from that of Fulani, some Kanuri, or
Somali and does not require a gene flow explanation any more
than curly hair in Greece necessarily does. Extremely "wooly"
hair is not the only kind native to tropical Africa.."
(S. O. Y.
Keita. (1993). "Studies and Comments on Ancient Egyptian
Biological Relationships," History in Africa 20 (1993) 129-54)

Disturbing attempts to use hair to prove race theories:

Fletcher (2002) in Egyptian Hair and Wigs, gives an example
of what she calls "disturbing attempts to use hair to prove
assumptions of race and gender"
involving 1800s European
researcher F. Petrie, who sometimes sought to use excavation
reports to prove his theories of Aegean settlers flowing into
Egypt. Such disturbing attempts continue today in the use of
hair for race category or percentage claims involving the
ancient peoples, such as the "racial" analysis seen on several
Internet blogs and websites, some thinly disguised fronts for
neo-nazi groups or sympathizers.

Hair studies touted by "heriditarian" race proponents
actually applied a stereotyped "true negro" model and used
late period samples of Egypt, after the coming of Greeks,
Hyskos, etc as "representative" excluding the previous 2500
years of ancient civilization.
A study of the hair of Egyptian
mummies by Czech anthropologists Titlbachova and Titllbach
(1977) (reported in Strouhal 1977) using only late period
samples found a wide range of hair in mummies. Of the 14
samples, only 4 were from the south of Egypt, and none of the
14 samples were earlier than the 18th Dynasty. Essentially the
previous 2,000 years + of Egyptain civilization and peopling
are not represented. Only the narrowest definition is used to
identify 'true negro' types'. All other intermediate types were
deemed 'non-negroid.' If a similar procedure is used in reverse
and designates only straight hair as a marker of a European,
then only 4 out of 14 or 29% of the samples can be deemed
"Caucasoid." Below is a breakdown of the Czech data:

Sample# 5- 18th-21st dynasties- Deir el medina- curly
Sample# 8- 21st-25th dynasties- hair looks straight
Sample# 11- Late to Greek Period- hair partly wavy
Sample# 18- Late period Egypt- hair fine diameter
Sample# 19- Greek period- wavy hair
Sample# 29- 18-21st Dynasties- Deir El Medina- hair shape
unascertainable - south
Sample# 31- 18-21st dynasties- Deir El Median- wavy to curly
- south
Sample# 33- 21st-25th dynasties- appears straight
Sample# 34- 21st-25th dynasties- shape difficult to determine
Sample# 35- 21st-25th dynasties- wavy shape
Sample# 40- 21-25th Dynasties- hair curly,
Sample# 44- 21-25th Dynasties- appears straight
Sample# 45- 21-25th Dynasties- appears wavy
Sample# 46- Kharga Oasis- 4th-5th centuries AD

Using modern technology, the same Aryan Race models are
undercut with the data actually showing that Egyptians group
closer to Africans than vaunted white Nordics.

------------ "Nordic hair measurements"

Neo-Nazis and sympathizers tout the work of German researcher
Pruner-Bey in the 1800s (yes they actually go back this far),
which derived racial indexes of hair including Negroes, Egyptians and Germans.
Germanic hair is closer to that of the Egyptians they assert. But
is it as they claim?

(Data of Bruner-Bey 1864- 'On human hair as a race character')
- Negroid index: 57.40
- Egyptian index: 69.94
- White Germans: 66.33
Neo-Nazi conclusion: White German Nordics are 'closer'
to Egyptians

Modern data using electron microscopes- Conti-Fuhrman &
Massa (1972). Massa and Masali (1980)

Compare to Pruner Bey's 1864 data:
- Negroid index: 57.40
- Egyptian index: 60.02 (modern electron microscope data)

White Germans: 66.33

Using hair for race identification as older research does can be
shaky, but even when used, it undercuts ‘Aryan” clams as
shown above.

Fletcher 2002 decries “"disturbing attempts to use hair to prove
assumptions of race and gender..”
Other credible scientists note:

"The reader must assume, as apparently do the authors, that
the "coarseness" or "fineness" of hair can readily distinguish
races and that hair is dichotomized into these categories.
Problematically, however, virtually all who have studied hair
morphology in relation to race since the 1920’s to the present
have rejected such a characterization .. Hausman, as early as
1925, stated that it is "not possible to identify individuals from
samples of their hair, basing identification upon histological
similarities in the structure of scales and medullas, since these
may differ in hairs from the same head or in different parts of
the same hair". Rook (1975) pointed out nearly 50 years later
out that "Negroid and Caucasoid hair" are "chemically
indistinguishable".

--Tom Mieczkowsk, T. (2000). The Further Mismeasure: The
Curious Use of Racial Categorizations in the Interpretation of
Hair Analyses. Intl J Drug Testing 2000;vol 2

Environmental factors can influence hair color, and the
Egyptians routinely placed hair from different sources in
mummy wrappings, making claims of "Nordic-haired" or
"white" Egyptians dubious.

Mummification practices and dyeing of hair. Hair
studies of mummies note that color is often influenced by
environmental factors at burial sites. Brothwell and Spearman
(1963) point out that reddish-brown ancient color hair is
usually the result of partial oxidation of the melanin pigment.
Other causes of hair color "blonding" involve bleaching, caused
by the alkaline in the mummification process. Color also varies
due to the Egyptian practice of dyeing hair with henna. Other
samples show individuals lightening the hair using vegetable
colorants. Thus variations in hair color among mummies do not
necessarily suggest the presence of blond or red-haired
Europeans or Near Easterners flitting about Egypt before being
mummified, but the influence of environmental factors.

Egyptian practice of putting locks of hair in mummy
wrappings.
Racial analysis is also made problematic by the
Egyptian practice of burying hair, in many "votive or funerary
deposits buried separately from the body, a practice found from
Predynastic to Roman times despite its frequent omission from
excavation reports." (Fletcher 2002) In examining hair samples
Fletcher (2004) notes that care is needed to determine what is
natural scalp hair, versus hair from a wig, versus hair
extensions to natural locks. Tracking the exact source of hair is
also critical since the Egyptians were known to have placed
locks of hair from different sources among mummy wrappings.
(The Search for Nefertiti, By Joann Fletcher, HarperCollins,
2004, p. 93-94, 96)

Egyptians shaved much of their natural hair off and used
wigs extensively as covering, obtaining much of the hair for
wigs through trade.
Discoveries" of "Aryan" or 'Nordic"
hair are thus hardly 'proof' of incoming Caucasoids, but may
be simply hair purchased from some source and made into a
wig. This is much less dramatic than the exciting picture of
inflowing 'Aryan' hordes.

The ancient Egyptians shaved off much of their own natural
hair as a matter of personal hygiene and custom, and wore wigs
in public. According to the Encyclopedia of body
adornment

(Margo DeMello, 2007, Greenwood Publishing Group, p.
101), "Boys and girls until puberty wore their hair shaved
except for a side locl left on the side of their head. Many
adults- both men and women- also shaved their hair as a way of
coping with heat and lice. However, adults did not go about
bald, and instead wore wigs in public and in private.. Wigs
were initially worn by the elites, but later worn by women of all
classes.."

The widespread use of wigs in ancient Egypt thus complicates
and contradicts attempts at 'racial' analysis. Fletcher (2002)
shows that many Egyptian wigs have been found with what is
defined as straighter 'cynotrichous' hair. This however is hardly
a marker of massive European or Near Eastern presence or
admixture. Fletcher notes that the Egyptians often eschewed
their own personal hair, shaving carefully and using wigs
widely. The hair for these wigs was often obtained through
trade. Indeed -quote - "hair itself being a valuable commodity ranked
alongside gold and incense in account lists from the town of
Kahun."

Egyptian trading links with other regions is well known, and a
commodity like straighter 'cynotrichous' hair could have been
easily obtained via the Sahara, Levant, the Maghreb,
Mediterranean contacts, or even the hair of Asiatic war captives
or casualties from Egypt's numerous conflicts. There is little
need to postulate mass influxes of European admixtures or
populations to account for hair types in wigs. The limb
proportion studies of the ancient Egyptians showing them to be
much more related to tropical types than to Europids, is further
demonstration of the fallacy of using hair as 'proof' of a 'Aryan'
or predominantly European admixed Egypt.

Nubian wigs and wigs in Egypt

Such exchanges or use of hair appear elsewhere in the Nile
valley. Tomb finds show Nubians themselves wearing wigs of
straight hair. But one Nubian from the Royal valley, of the 12th
century, named Maherpra, was found to be wearing a wig
himself, made up of tightly curled 'negroid' hair, on top of his
natural covering (Fletcher 2002). The so-called "Nubian wig"
also appears in Egyptian art relief's depicting daily life, a
stylistic arrangement thought to imitate those found in southern
Egypt or Nubia. Such wigs appear to have been popular with
both Egyptians and Nubians. Fletcher 2004 notes that the
famous queen Nefertiti made frequent use of the Nubian wig:
"Nefertiti and her daughter seem to have set a trend for wearing
the Nubian wig.. a coiffure first worn by Nubian mercenaries
and clearly associated with the military." A detail of a wall
scene in Theban tomb TT.55 shows the queen wearing the
Nubian wig.
Infantrymen from the Nubia. Note both bow and battle-axe
carried into combat.

Hair studies of Nubians show built-in African genetic
variability

Hair studies of Nubians have also been undertaken. One study
at Semna, in Nubia (Daniel Hrdy 1978- Analysis of Hair
Samples of Mummies from Semna South, American Journal of
Physical Anthropology, (1978) 49: 277-262), found curling
patterns intermediate between Northwest European and African
samples. The X-group, especially males, showed more African
elements than the Meroitic in the curling variables. Crimping
and curvature data patterned in a northwest Europe direction.
These data plots however do not necessarily indicate race
admixture or percentages, or the presence of European migrants
or colonists (see Keita 2005 below), but rather a data pattern of
variation in how hair curls, and native African diversity which
cases substantial overlap with non-African groups. This is a
routine occurrence within human groups.

Africa has the highest phenotypic variation, just as it has
the highest geentic variation- accommodating a wide range of
features for its peoples without the need for any "race mix:
Relethford (2001) shows that ".. methods for estimating
regional diversity show sub-Saharan Africa to have the highest
levels of phenotypic variation, consistent with many genetic
studies." (
Relethford, John "Global Analysis of Regional
Differences in Craniometric Diversity and Population
Substructure". Human Biology - Volume 73, Number 5,
October 2001, pp. 629-636) Hanihara 2003 notes that
[significant] "..intraregional diversity are present in Subsaharan
Africans.." While ancient Egypt had gene flow in various eras,
hair variations easily fall under this pattern of built-in,
indigenous diversity, as well as the above noted cultural
practice of using wigs with hair from different places obtained
through trade.

Among Europeans for example, some people have curlier hair
and some have straighter hair than others. Various peoples of
East and West Africa also have narrow noses, which are
different from other peoples elsewhere in Africa, nevertheless
they still remain Africans. DNA studies also note greater
variation within selected populations that without. Since Africa
has the highest genetic diversity in the world, such routine
variation in characteristics such as hair need not indicate any
racial percentage or admixture, but simply part of the built-in
genetic diversity of the ancient peoples on the continent.
Indeed, the Semna study author notes that blondism, especially
in young children, is common in many dark-haired populations
(e.g., Australian, Melanesian), and is still found in some
Nubian villages. As regards hair color variation, reddish type
hair is associated with the presence of pheomelanin, which can
also be found in persons with dark brown or even black hair as
well. See "Rameses" below. Albinism is another source of red
hair.

Dubious attempts at 'racial analysis' using Nubian hair and
crania.
Assorted supporters of the stereotypical Aryan 'race'
model attempt to use hair to argue for a predominantly 'white'
Nubia. But as noted above, such attempts are dubious given
built-in African genetic diversity. Often 'racial' hair claims
attempt to link on with cranial studies purporting to match
ancient Nubians with Swedes, Frenchmen, etc. But such claims
are also dubious. In a detailed analysis of the Fordisc computer
program used to put forward such claims, Williams,
Armelagos, et al. (2005) found that the program created
ludicrous "matches" between the ancient Nubian crania and
peoples from Hungary, Japan, Easter Island and a host of others
in far-flung regions! Their conclusion was that the diversity of
human populations in the databank explained such wide
ranging matches. Such objective mainstream analyses debunk
obsolete and improbable claims of 'racial' migrations of alleged
Frenchman, Hungarians, or other whites into ancient Nubia, or
equally improbable racial 'percentages' supposedly quantifying
such claims. (Frank l'engle Williams, Robert L. Belcher, and
George J . Armelagos, "Forensic Misclassification of Ancient
Nubian Crania: Implications for Assumptions about Human
Variation," Current Anthropology, volume 46 (2005), pages
340-346)

Alleged massive influx of Europeans and Middle Easterners
to give the ancient peoples hair variation did not happen.

Such variation was already in place as part of Africa' built in
genetic and phenotypic diversity.
As regards diameter, the average diameter of the Semna sample
was close to both the Northwest European and East African
samples. This again suggests a range of built-in African
indigenous variability, and calls into questions various
migration theories to the Nile Valley. One study for example
(Keita 2005) tested the model of C. Loring Brace (1993) as to
the notion of incoming European migrants replacing
indigenous peoples of the Nile Valley. Brace's work had also
suggested a relationship between northwest Europeans such as
Scandanavians and African peoples of the Horn. Data analysis
failed to support this model, instead clustering samples much
closer to African series than to Europeans. Keita concluded that
similarities between African data in his survey (skulls, etc) and
non-Africans was not due to gene flow, but a subset of built-in
African variability.

Ancient Egyptians cluster much closer to other Egyptians and
Nubians. A later study by Brace, (Brace 2005- The
questionable contribution..) groups ancient Egyptian
populations like the Naqada closer to Nubians and Somalis
than European, Mediterranean or Middle Eastern populations,
and places various Nubians samples closer to Tanzanian,
Dahomeian, and Congoid data points than to Europeans and
Middle easterners. The limb proportion studies of Zakrzewski
(2003) (Zakrzewski, S.R. (2003). "Variation in ancient
Egyptian stature and body proportions". American Journal of
Physical Anthropology 121 (3): 219-229.) showing the tropical
body plan of the ancient Egyptians also undercuts theories of
inflowing European or near Eastern colonists, or the 'native
Europid' model of Strouhal (1971).

The yellowish-red-hair of Rameses: proof of a Nordic
Egypt?

Red hair itself is within the range of African diversity or that of
dark-skinned peoples. Native black Australoids for example
routinely produce blonde hair:

Detailed microscopic analysis during the 1980s (Balout 1985)
identified some of the hair of Egyptian Pharoah Rameses II as
being a yellowish-red. Such a finding should not be surprising
given the wide range of physical variability in Africa, the most
genetically diverse region on earth, out of which flowed other
population groups. Indeed, blondism and various other hair
shades are not unknown in East Africa or Nubia, particularly in
children, nor are such hair color variants uncommon in
dark-haired or dark skinned populations like the Australians.
(Hrdy 1978) Given the range of genetic variability in Africa, a
red-haired Rameses is hardly unusual. Rameses' reign, in the
19th Dynasty, came over 1,500 years after the Egyptian state
had been established, and after the Hyskos interlude. Such
latecomers to Egypt, like the Hyskos, Assyrians, Greeks,
Romans, Arabs etc would add their own genetic strands to the
nation’s mix. Whatever the blend of genes that occurred with
Rameses, his hair offers little supposed "proof" of a "white" or
"Nordic" Egypt. If anything, X-rays of the royal mummies from
earlier Dynasties by mainstream scientists show that the
Egyptians pharaohs and other royals had varied 'Negroid'
leanings. See X-Rays of the Royal mummies here, or here.

Pheomelanin and Rameses- Dark haired populations routinely
produce light hair. Pheomelanin is found in light and
dark-haired populations:
The finding of Rameses “red” hair
also deserves further scrutiny. The analysis found evidence of
dyeing to make the hair yellowish-red, but some elements were
untouched by the dye. These elements of yellowish-red hair in
Balout’s study, were established on the basis of the presence of
pheomelanin, a red-brown polymeric pigment in the skin and
hair of humans. However, pheomelanin can also be found in
persons with dark brown or even black hair as well, which
gives it a reddish hue. Most natural melanins contain sulfur,
which is typically associated with pheomelanin. In scientific
tests of melanin, black hair contained as much as 5% sulfur,
3% lower than the 8.8% found in Irish red hair, but exceeding
the 2.3% found in Scandinavian blond hair. (Jolles, et al. 1996)
Thus the yellowish-red hair discovered on Rameses is well
within the range of human variation for dark haired people,
whatever the exact gene combination that led to the condition.

Rameses hair was not a typical European red, but
yellowish-red, within African variation. It was also not ultra
straight, further undermining claims of "Nordic" influence
Somalians and Ethiopians are SUB-SAHARANS and they
routinely produce straight-haired people without the need for
any "race mix" to explain why. The analysis on Rameses also
did not show classic "European" red hair but hair of a light red
to yellowish tinge. Black haired or dark-skinned populations
are quite capable of producing such yellowish-red color
variants on their own, as can be seen in today's east and
northeast Africa (see child's photo above). Nor is such color
variation unusual to Africa. Native dark-skinned populations in
Australia, routinely produce people with blond or reddish hair.
As noted above, ultra diverse Africa is the original source of
such variation.

The analysis also found the hair to be cymotrich or wavy, again
a characteristic quite within the range of overall African or Nile
valley physical and genetic diversity. A "pure" Nordic type of
straight hair was thus not established for Rameses. Hence the
notion of white Europeans or red-headed Caucasoids from
other areas flowing into ancient Egypt to add hair variation,
particularly the early centuries of the dynastic state is unlikely.
Such flows may have occurred most heavily in the Greek and
Roman era but say nothing about the thousands of years
preceding. The presence of pheomelanin conditions or other
genetic combinations also explains how the different hair used
in Egyptian wigs could vary in color, aside from environmental
oxidation, bleaching and dyeing.

Red hair is rare worldwide, and history shows little evidence
of Northern Europeans or "Nordics" sweeping into Egypt to
give the natives a bit of hair coloring or variation.

Most red hair is found in northern and western Europe,
especially in the British Isles, and even then it appears in minor
frequencies in Europe- some 4% of the population. It is
unlikely such populations had any major contact or influence in
the ancient Nile Valley. As noted above, red hair is
comparatively rare in the world’s populations and pheomelanin
conditions are found in dark-haired populations, and thus is
well within the range of variation from the Sahara, East Africa
and the Nile valley. “White Aryan” theories of Egypt are seen
in the works of HFK Gunther (1927), Archibald Sayce (1925)
and Raymond Dart (1939), and still find traction on a number
of 'Aryan', neo-nazi and "race" websites and blogs which
purport to show a "white Nordic Egypt" using Rameses' "red"
hair as an example. Today's scientific research however, has
debunked these dubious views, showing that red hair, while not
common world wide, is a well known variant within human
populations, even those with dark hair.

Straight or curly hair is also routine among sub-Saharans like
Somalians, who are firmly part of the East African populations.
As regards Somalians for example, Somali DNA
overwhelmingly links much more heavily with other Africans
including Kenyans & Ethiopians (85%), than with Europeans &
Middle Easterners. (15%) On Y-chromosome markers (E3b1),
Somalis (77%) and other African populations dwarf small
European (5.1%) or Middle Eastern (6.3%) frequencies. “The
data suggest that the male Somali population is a branch of the
East African population..” (Sanchez et al., High frequencies of
Y chromosome lineages.. in Somali males (2005)

-

As one mainstream researcher notes about the dubious value
of "racial" hair analysis:

"The reader must assume, as apparently do the authors, that
the "coarseness" or "fineness" of hair can readily distinguish
races and that hair is dichotomized into these categories.
Problematically, however, virtually all who have studied hair
morphology in relation to race since the 1920’s to the present
have rejected such a characterization .. Hausman, as early as
1925, stated that it is "not possible to identify individuals from
samples of their hair, basing identification upon histological
similarities in the structure of scales and medullas, since these
may differ in hairs from the same head or in different parts of
the same hair". Rook (1975) pointed out nearly 50 years later
out that "Negroid and Caucasoid hair" are "chemically
indistinguishable".

--Tom Mieczkowsk, T. (2000). The Further Mismeasure: The
Curious Use of Racial Categorizations in the Interpretation of
Hair Analyses. Intl J Drug Testing 2000;vol 2

In numerous studies of mummies, alleged "red" hair turns
out to be affected by aging, chemical oxidation, dyeing and
other processes having nothing to do with red-headed visitors,
migrants, slaves or invaders. Red hair is rare worldwide,
occurring mostly in Northern EUrope and even then, only
within less that 9% of northern populations

"The current colour of the hair is brown with reddish
highlights, a common observation on many mummies, and
probably originated through post-mortem alteration
(Aufderheide, 2003; Wilson et al., 2001). Sun-exposure,
bacterial reaction, and embalming methods are some of the
factors that may affect the original hair colour. As a result, hair
that was originally black or brown exhibits reddish, orange or
even blond colour due to post mortem alterations. All human
hair, however, does not turn red over archaeological
time-scales (Wilson, 2001). Based on the histological analysis
of the unstained hair samples, the limited fungal influence, and
the macroscopic view, it can be assumed that the original hair
colour was brown. Similar cases of hair preservation have been
reported in studies of both mummified and non-mummified
human remains (Aufderheide, 2003; Brothwell and Dobney,
1986; Lubec et al., 1987; White, 1993; Wilson et al., 2002,
2007b)."

--C. Papageorgopoulou et al. 2008. Indications of embalming
in Roman Greece by physical, chemical and histological
analysis. Journal of Archaeological Science

quote:

The lastest scientific study(Tishkoff 2008) puts that AVERAGE at 13%.

See http://www.mendeley.com/research/the-genetic-structure-and-history-of-africans-and-african-americans/

But Engerman in his cliometric study "Time on the Cross" puts that admixture at less than 10%.
See http://www.factasy.com/civil_war/book/export/html/2332

quote:
quote:
quote:

There is no hair diversity in true Negroids, it's strickly ulotrichous (wooly). You can deny this out of self-hatred all you like, its just an anthropological fact. If you go to Sub-Sahara Africa, you won't meet a Negroid with straight or wavy hair. They have wooly hair that can't grow over the eye-lid.

I just showed a couple Nigerian women who spat in the face of his anthropological "fact" and he's still going. This is obviously a problem with the written word. Pure blooded Africans with hair longer than the eyelid length? Nigerian hair at that? Africans with non-ulotrichous hair and Nigerian hair at that? Please be quiet Cassi you're fallacious knowledge from old textbooks will not refute pictures and videos of pure Nigerians who debunk both of your claims. Blacks do not need European ancestry nor chemicals to sport hair that isn't wooly nor do I think that wooly hair is bad. [Roll Eyes] [/QB]
We've been here before and every single black poster on this forum who claimed blacks have ''diversity'' in hair texture failed to present a single photo, or an anthropological source confirming a long natural straight or wavy haired Negroid. It simply doesn't exist.

I'm a member of various long hair internet forums and communities. Blacks with natural long flowing hair simply don't exist. On most sites i belong to, everyone is basically repulsed by Negroid hair. Most whites take pride in their long flowing hair, they find blacks with 'nappy' hair or afros very unattractive. I've never come across a black member on any long hair forum or community, for the simple reason blacks can't grow long flowing hair.

quote:

Different hair textures are created through the shape of the hair follicles, under a microscope Negroid hair appears elliptical, as opposed to oval in Caucasoids, and round in Mongoloids.

So I guess the Monkeys, Gorillas, Orangutans missed the evolution train in the tropical rainforest. As the primates hair resemble your people type hair the most, LOL you are a true loon in every sense of the word. African Hair is so unique YOU are literally OBSESSED with it and US. We are always on you white corrupt mind. The question is DO YOU hate your self?

-

-

-

Compare with the above pics

Common black hair type

-

Common white hair type

-

Jokes is on you!

quote:
quote:
Again, stupidly speculative. The most tightly curled hair among Africans is that of the Khoi-San who evolved in the dry deserts of Southern Africa where humans possibly first appeared[along with East Africa]. Their DNA proves that the Khoi-San are the oldest of all of Africa's populations. Yet the Khoi-San are yellow, with the least body hair of Africans and very gracile and lean in stature.

Furthermore, if tightly curled hair offered some kind of adapative advantage then all those animals in tropical Africa would have tightly curled hair. But they all have straight hair inclding the forest dwelling primates--monkeys, gorillas, chimps, etc. And the forest-dwellin Orangutan of the Java forests? This ape carries wispy brown European-type hair. LOL.

The Herodotus quote dates to c. 450 BC. The Nubians by that time had already overrun Egypt.

Prehistoric and early dynastic Egyptian and Nubian hair texture however is wavy-straight. The original populations of these areas were Caucasoid.

Negroids only entered North Africa as late as 3rd millenium BC.

-

Distribution of Races in Africa (B-Bushmanoid, C-Caucasoid, M-Mongoloid, N-Negroid,
P-Pygmoid, --> Displaced by)

Source: Africa. Its Peoples and Their Culture History (1959) by George Peter Murdock.

quote:
We've been here before and every single black poster on this forum who claimed blacks have ''diversity'' in hair texture failed to present a single photo, or an anthropological source confirming a long natural straight or wavy haired Negroid. It simply doesn't exist.
Oh so now the story is changing. I'm sorry but not being straight or wavy does not mean the hair is "wooly" there are many margins in between (like curly) and there are plenty of blacks who fit in this category. I even provided you images of pure Nigerians who did not have wooly hair or hair that passes the eyebrow. Heck the whole eyebrow myth should have been a non issue since others have been able to show very clearly women with wooly hair even, that clearly have hair length the exceeds the eyebrow. Again I've little interest in what a group of closed minded bigots consider unattractive. I think round shape hairs to be very pretty when done right.

this
 -

has the same shape as this.

-

The puff was placed a bit low, but putting t up a bit higher and you still have the gist of a round symmetrical shape at the top. and the fun thing is that it requires only a few minutes to do.

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I just showed a couple Nigerian women who spat in the face of his anthropological "fact" and he's still going. This is obviously a problem with the written word. Pure blooded Africans with hair longer than the eyelid length? Nigerian hair at that? Africans with non-ulotrichous hair and Nigerian hair at that? Please be quiet Cassi you're fallacious knowledge from old textbooks will not refute pictures and videos of pure Nigerians who debunk both of your claims. Blacks do not need European ancestry nor chemicals to sport hair that isn't wooly nor do I think that wooly hair is bad. [Roll Eyes]

I'm a member of various long hair internet forums and communities. Blacks with natural long flowing hair simply don't exist. On most sites i belong to, everyone is basically repulsed by Negroid hair. Most whites take pride in their long flowing hair, they find blacks with 'nappy' hair or afros very unattractive. I've never come across a black member on any long hair forum or community, for the simple reason blacks can't grow long flowing hair. [/QB]

So having long hair is some kind of achievement, LOL , you are the only dumb a$$ that cares, there are unhappy people all over the world, some people wish they had brown eyes, instead of blue, some people wish they could be taller, your point is moot. You can't conjure a whole race of people. You need some help. Over generalizing is something I learned as a 6th grader, but I do know YOU are OBSESSED with US. Stop pushing your insecurities on my people.

Are you jealous or do you hate yourself???

LOVE OUR naturally diverse hair, LOL

-

-

Neferefre the thread is to discuss or answer why the vast majority of black people hate their natural hair texture.

Why are black people wanting to be white?

Such self-hatred exists in no other race.

I think people should just embrace their own heritage.

quote:
Neferefre the thread is to discuss or answer why the vast majority of black people hate their natural hair texture.

Well if you leave the forum with all of your racist bullsh$t maybe we can embrace our African heritage,

vice versa, why do whites want to be black??? The WORLD is full of unhappy people, YOU might just be one of them. First signs of a racist is to deny something is wrong, you may need some help. Maybe you should just embrace your own racist culture and heritage and leave OURS alone. You would have better success with people who think like you.

-

-

quote:

Shut up Cassi you are projecting your continuous racist agenda on the guise of "revealing" self hate to cover your ass in the event your school actually catches wind of your behavior. Hell "Account Inactive?" Right sure that'll trick em'! Self hate exists in all groups. Asian girls are dying their hair blonde and tanning their skin? How many white people are tanning their skin to make it look bronze, going to the gym and wearing butt pads to have a perky, fuller looking ass? We've gone through this. Of course Cassi's knowledge of the world, especially the goings on of Asians and Blacks is quite limited.

quote:

Hey Casstrated, maybe your next new thread title should be " I really want to be BLACK, but I can't." LOL

quote:
quote:

Shut up Cassi you are projecting your continuous racist agenda on the guise of "revealing" self hate to cover your ass in the event your school actually catches wind of your behavior. Hell "Account Inactive?" Right sure that'll trick em'! Self hate exists in all groups. Asian girls are dying their hair blonde and tanning their skin? How many white people are tanning their skin to make it look bronze, going to the gym and wearing butt pads to have a perky, fuller looking ass? We've gone through this. Of course Cassi's knowledge of the world, especially the goings on of Asians and Blacks is quite limited.
Dam the BOY must have tunnel vision like a MF, he must live in a shoebox, this is 2012 and this boy is still quoting racist books and providing diagrams from the 19 century. Self hate is helluva drug,

Posted by Bettyboo (Member # 12987) on :

quote:
Video from

^Is that you again Miss Jennifer. Tyra Banks show is fake and this episode was orchestrated. Don't tell me Miss Jennifer that you are angry with yourself that you have nappy hair and projecting this inferiority onto your black brothas and sistahs.

^ All Negroids have 'nappy' hair.

But none of them want it. That is the dilemma. Black people crave long flowing hair whites have.

quote:
quote:

^That could be a black woman who is angry that she is black skin, nappy-headed and broad nose. She think blacks are obligated to find black women who look like her attractive. She thinks she is entitled to adoration and attention because she's a "true negro" but deep down all these threads she keeps making is her not loving herself and she tries to project her inner demons on other blacks. She just crying out for attention because in real life she can't score a man because she's too black and ugly [according to her].

Take it with a grain of salt. That's a black woman who's angry because she finds herself to be ugly and unattractive because her features and hair reflect a "true negro." She thinks in order for a black person to be truly black he/she must reflect the same features, hair, and skin color that she has. If all black people can be a reflection of her then maybe she can be beautiful like the beautiful ones. If she's beautiful like the beautiful ones then maybe she can get a man. This is a black woman who's angry because she's ugly and she's projecting it onto other blacks.

quote:

But none of them want it. That is the dilemma. Black people crave long flowing hair whites have.

They all look pretty happy and successful to me.... and you were saying??? Whats your point?

Question is are you unhappy with your pale skin and ape like hair???

-

-

-
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/73303991@N03/6869577260

-

-

-

-

-

The diversity is unlimited!

quote:

The diversity is unlimited!

^She doesn't reflect that diversity so other blacks can't either. All black people's hair suppose to be short and knotted like hers.

quote:
Originally posted by Bettyboo:
quote:
quote:

^That could be a black woman who is angry that she is black skin, nappy-headed and broad nose. She think blacks are obligated to find black women who look like her attractive. She thinks she is entitled to adoration and attention because she's a "true negro" but deep down all these threads she keeps making is her not loving herself and she tries to project her inner demons on other blacks. She just crying out for attention because in real life she can't score a man because she's too black and ugly [according to her].
^ or maybe its a white social construct and a white society image of beauty placed on a individual(s) to look like something or someone she can't. Turn on your TV, who is on the majority of your TV programs, commercial, etc. Some black people are lost in the white man system, because (some) does not mean all.

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

^ or maybe its a white social construct and a white society image of beauty placed on a individual(s) to look like something or someone she can't. Turn on your TV, who is on the majority of your TV programs, commercial, etc. Some black people are lost in the white man system, because (some) are, does not mean all.

quote:

Little BOY, you NOT black or African, and really don't know what it is or means to be black or African, and you know NOTHING about black or African hair, you live in your own racist world, with a racist superiority view of others not like you. You sit behind your computer and place your insecurities and unhappiness with your self on other people.

Because, if you truly hate something (you would avoid it at all costs).

but you must LOVE US and our hair, because you are always talking about US. You really want to be be one of US. LOL.

(picks up my brush and brush my African hair full of waves)

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

^ or maybe its a white social construct and a white society image of beauty placed on a individual(s) to look like something or someone she can't. Turn on your TV, who is on the majority of your TV programs, commercial, etc. Some black people are lost in the white man system, because (some) does not mean all.
^ The majority of people on TV are white or white-like which is fair since blacks or dark skin people are a minority and don't reflect bigger numbers compare to those who are pale or light skin, and have straigter hair. However, black people are represented fairly and not a day goes by that I turn on my television and not see black people. So black people are represented enough. White society's image isn't forced on anyone. If an individual feels inadequate against white beauty then that individual is the problem. The white man showing white women as beautiful or the standard of beauty is fair and just. It's not the white man's job to make every race to feel beautiful. Black people aren't the majority in this country nor do their features reflect the majority of the world so I don't get where black people get this entitlement attitude that they must be represented equally. No they do not.

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

^ The majority of people on TV are white or white-like which is fair since blacks or dark skin people are a minority and don't reflect bigger numbers compare to those who are pale or light skin, and have straigter hair. However, black people are represented fairly and not a day goes by that I turn on my television and not see black people. So black people are represented enough. White society's image isn't forced on anyone. If an individual feels inadequate against white beauty then that individual is the problem. The white man showing white women as beautiful or the standard of beauty is fair and just. It's not the white man's job to make every race to feel beautiful. Black people aren't the majority in this country nor do their features reflect the majority of the world so I don't get where black people get this entitlement attitude that they must be represented equally. No they do not.
point taken, but WHITES are STILL the majority, while blacks are only around 13% of the population, hence that why I said some blacks are lost in the system, but not all. I have travel to some parts of Africa, where we are the majority, and some attitudes toward beauty is completely different.

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

point taken, but WHITES are STILL the majority, while blacks are only around 13% of the population, hence that why I said some blacks are lost in the system, but not all. I have travel to some parts of Africa, where we are the majority, and some attitudes toward beauty is completely different, in a non European way.

^ See how you can't have a sensible anthropological discussion about hair with black people.

Blacks are VERY sensitive and insecure on the subject. That's why this thread is pointless, and i've asked for it to be deleted.

quote:
^ See how you can't have a sensible anthropological discussion about hair with black people.

Blacks are VERY sensitive and insecure on the subject. That's why this thread is pointless, and i've asked for it to be deleted.

^ Well maybe you need to stop making racist INSANE threads.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

P.S. you don't know WHAT blacks feel, and you never will.

quote:
point taken, but WHITES are STILL the majority, while blacks are only around 13% of the population, hence that why I said some blacks are lost in the system, but not all. I have travel to some parts of Africa, where we are the majority, and some attitudes toward beauty is completely different.

^What I'm saying is sometimes it isn't the white man's fault or the "over exposure" of white women that causes one to hate himself, but it could be the attitude and personality of the individual. Some people are the more feeling type while some are more cogninant. Some people are more emotional while some are more pragmatic. Seeing white people on television all day every day never affected me nor anyone in my family. I don't have any friends that has been affected by it either. You can't expect to be represented equally when your numbers aren't even equal and your features are not so common when it's compared to the rest of the world. It's not the white man's job to make other men women feel beautiful nor are blacks obligated to find another black person beautiful just because the person is black. The person who's doing the complaining is the problem not the white global system we live in.

quote:

^YOU ARE very sensitive and insecure about your own hair. No one in this thread cares about your issues with your own damn hair nor is hair on anyone's mind. Your concerns and interests aren't everyone else's concerns and interests. Not everyone been traumatize for being black and cannot relate to you. You need to form your own network so all you ugly black bytches can gather and tell your Woe Me stories.

quote:
quote:

^What I'm saying is sometimes it isn't the white man's fault or the "over exposure" of white women that causes one to hate himself, but it could be the attitude and personality of the individual. Some people are the more feeling type while some are more cogninant. Some people are more emotional while some are more pragmatic. Seeing white people on television all day every day never affected me nor anyone in my family. I don't have any friends that has been affected by it either. You can't expect to be represented equally when your numbers aren't even equal and your features are not so common when it's compared to the rest of the world. It's not the white man's job to make other men women feel beautiful nor are blacks obligated to find another black person beautiful just because the person is black. The person who's doing the complaining is the problem not the white global system we live in.
So what your saying is that the white global system is justified to a certain degree.

What if the system was reversed?

All I'm saying is the odds are already stacked against you no matter what minority you are. (applaud to the few who are strong enough to survive the system and help those who are truly lost.

Until you don't have to check what race or ethnic background you affiliate with on a job application are things truly fair.

^Damn, what a stupid fuching conversation by both Albinos and Blacks.

Reality Check - Whites make up less than 10% of the worlds population. There is no such thing as a white global system of anything - that is just the Albinos delusions at work.

As far as this NONSENSE of White beauty - do you mean White skin, Blue eyes, Blonde hair - the results of Albinism? Who beside the Albinos and their closest mulattoes want that?

Is it what you, in your pathetic ignorance, think is Albino concepts of beauty? Well no ass-holes, that's not Albino at all.

These are Black women, this is where EVERYTHING that the Albinos call their own came from - idiots!

-

-

-

^Correction on the world wide population of Albinos.

The less than 10% refers to Europe.

Total estimated World Population = 6.6 billion

World Wide, Albinos account for approximately 1.2 billion or 18.1% of the worlds population.

Pure-Black = 1.6 Billion or 24.2%

The remainder are mulattoes both Orientals and Occidentals.

quote:

Reality Check - Whites make up less than 10% of the worlds population. There is no such thing as a white global system of anything - that is just the Albinos delusions at work.

As far as this NONSENSE of White beauty - do you mean White skin, Blue eyes, Blonde hair - the results of Albinism? Who beside the Albinos and their closest mulattoes want that?

Is it what you, in your pathetic ignorance, think is Albino concepts of beauty? Well no ass-holes, that's not Albino at all.

These are Black women, this is where EVERYTHING that the Albinos call their own came from - idiots!

-

-

-

I was referring to the U.S. not the world. But in a sense the global scene is run by vast corporations.

quote:
quote:

-

-

-

I was referring to the U.S. not the world. But in a sense the global scene is run by vast corporations backed by mostly rich white men, pimping and manipulating everything you buy and watch on TV.

^Damn, they really have you conditioned to their delusional Bullsh1t. Don't you read the news.

Europe is crashing, the United States is in big trouble.

China, India, and Brazil are the rising powers.

But you're right about pimping and manipulating everything you watch on TV.

^You know, one of the really fuched up things about Black people, is that they don't respect history, therefore they don't learn it, therefore they think that what is, always was.

Europe as a world power is relatively new. In the 1800s Britain was doing trade with China, they bought a lot of Chinese goods. But the Chinese wouldn't buy any British goods, they said the quality was too poor. Over time, the Chinese had so much British money that the British were becoming insolvent.

The British came up with a novel solution - they started smuggling OPIUM into china.

This so weaken China, that by the end of the 1880s, Europeans, the United States and Japan had conquered China, using the Boxer rebellion as an excuse.

The Eight-Nation Alliance

Russian Empire
British Empire
France France
United States
Empire of Japan
German Empire
Austria-Hungary
Kingdom of Italy

quote:
^Damn, they really have you conditioned to their delusional Bullsh1t. Don't you read the news.

Europe is crashing, the United States is in big trouble.

China, India, and Brazil are the rising powers.

But you're right about pimping and manipulating everything you watch on TV.

exactly, I never said the system was at its strongest, it is in trouble, no doubt about it. Look at the U.S. every little scam has been exposed, because of the corrupt and greedy.

quote:
^You know, one of the really fuched up things about Black people, is that they don't respect history, therefore they don't learn it, therefore they think that what is, always was.

Europe as a world power is relatively new. In the 1800s Britain was doing trade with China, they bought a lot of Chinese goods. But the Chinese wouldn't buy any British goods, they said the quality was too poor. Over time, the Chinese had so much British money that the British were becoming insolvent.

The British came up with a novel solution - they started smuggling OPIUM into china.

This so weaken China, that by the end of the 1880s, Europeans, the United States and Japan had conquered China, using the Boxer rebellion as an excuse.

The Eight-Nation Alliance

Russian Empire
British Empire
France France
United States
Empire of Japan
German Empire
Austria-Hungary
Kingdom of Italy

SOME blacks don't learn or respect history. I can get more into history if like, but this is not the thread for it. Start one and I will add my 2 cents.

Anglo-P[ict],

You display an invincible ignorance to claim that Nubians had overun Egypt when Herodotus visited. Fool, Herodotus--or for that matter Aristotle in his Physiognomica--did not say that only Nubians had woolly hair and were "black-skinned"[melanchrose]. He wrote on more than one occasion that both "Egyptians and Ethiopians[Nubians or Kushites] had "woolly hair" and "black skins". Herodotus saw them in the flesh--and he described them accurately.

^lamin - just as a follow-up on how well the Albinos have skewed and falsified our understanding of history - a little more on India.

This is a Black "Straight-haired" Indian.

-

This is a Brown-skinned Hindu (Indian and Arian mulatto).

-

But at the time of Herodotus, neither the Black "Straight-haired" Indians, nor the Brown-skinned Hindu were the masters of India.

The Maurya Empire (circa 322 B.C.)

It was the world's largest empire in its time. At its greatest extent, the empire stretched to the north along the natural boundaries of the Himalayas, and to the east stretching into what is now Assam. To the west, it reached beyond modern Pakistan, annexing Balochistan and much of what is now Afghanistan, including the modern Herat and Kandahar provinces. The Empire was expanded into India's central and southern regions by the emperors Chandragupta and Bindusara, but it excluded a small portion of unexplored tribal and forested regions near Kalinga (modern Orissa).

These "Nappy-haired" Blacks were!

-

Mike,
"Aethiopia" meant "lands beyond Egypt to the South" It does not translate as "burnt skin". Just a nonsense Euro translation.

The Greek word for "black" is "melas" from which is derived Herodotus's description of the Egyptians and Kushites as "melanchroes".
The word "Melanesian" meaning "black person of the Pacific Islands" is a derivative.

Don't buy your thesis that Greek and Roman writers were black. Fanciful, because if they were the Macedonians and Persians would have written so. And if they were black Herodotus would not have have made it a point of noting that the Egyptians were black. Same for Aristotle--where he pointed out that the Egyptians and Kushites were not only black skinned but had the curliest of hair of all nations.

^Damn you're fuching stupid!

Unfortunately for you, I have a moment to prove just HOW stupid!

The facade of Darius' tomb.

-

The inscriptions on the upper and central registers of his tomb (DNa and DNb) are well-known, but there are several smaller texts on the same monument: two trilingual honorific inscriptions for the courtiers Gobryas and Aspathines, and inscriptions naming the figures supporting Darius' throne. Because inscription DNe mentions Macedonians, it must have been made after 512.

-

-

The Parthian is WHITE.

Does the Macedonian look WHITE?????

How about the Persian, does HE look WHITE???

Lamin - I've never had particular regard for the intelligence of Africans - and never hid it.

But still, it seems a stretch to believe that anyone, including an African, could ignore evidence like that for so many years, and still come out spouting Albino bullsh1t that Greeks were White.

Are you Black African, or maybe Afrikaner African?

Or, are you Black like Lioness is Black?

For those of you who might miss the significance:
lamin registered in Nov 2004, that means that he was one of the original members, or close to it.

It would seem that from it's inception, the forum was "Seeded" with Albino Moles fronting Black, who were tasked with steering Blacks away from the "Off-limits" subjects like Persia and Europe, and keeping their interests in Africa.

Over the years, I always thought it strange that so many "Supposed" Blacks insisted that we concentrate on Africa, and leave Europe alone - Charlie Bass, also an old member comes to mind, along with a few others.

Well, it just goes to show that in cyberspace, all you know about a person is what they tell you. So you had better pay close attention to what they tell you, and be good at reading between the lines.

The bottom line:
Black people, when it seems that you are being manipulated and they are out to get you.

Trust your senses.
You are NOT being paranoid.
The Albinos really ARE manipulating you, and they are out to get you.

BTW, it is not totally out of the question that he is Black:
You shouldn't be, but you would be surprised at what they can get an ignorant Negro to do.

quote:
So what your saying is that the white global system is justified to a certain degree.

All I'm saying is the odds are already stacked against you no matter what minority you are. (applaud to the few who are strong enough to survive the system and help those who are truly lost.

Until you don't have to check what race or ethnic background you affiliate with on a job application are things truly fair.

^What I'm saying is that when you are living within a nation where you are a minority a representation of you don't need to be equal but fair. Black people wanting to see themselves represented equally as whites is just wishful thinking and aggressive entitlement mentality. What you or others may consider an "over exposure" of white beauty isn't over exposure at all. Not only whites are the majority in this country most people in the world can relate more to their appearance not that of Africans or African people. So white beauty being so-called shoved in your face is a just and fair act. If you don't like it then you are the problem not the white man or the white global system.

If it was reverse the same would apply. You are represented based on your numbers, commonality, and who's in charge.

There are no odds stacked against you. That is your paranoia. The few aren't strong enough but the majoriy ARE strong. Black people in general aren't going out and about living in paranoia because they're black. Your weakness comes from your attitude and personality not an unjust system.

I find it very fair that one must check their race/ethnicity/nationality/color on any application given that we live in a globalized world/society where only one can hold the power. To make things fair as possible you will need such data because after all we truly aren't the same and don't have the same needs and don't respond to the same things. Checking your race is very fair and if I was in power I would do the same thing. It doesn't cause me any worries or paranoia.

quote:
quote:

^What I'm saying is that when you are living within a nation where you are a minority a representation of you don't need to be equal but fair. Black people wanting to see themselves represented equally as whites is just wishful thinking and aggressive entitlement mentality. What you or others may consider an "over exposure" of white beauty isn't over exposure at all. Not only whites are the majority in this country most people in the world can relate more to their appearance not that of Africans or African people. So white beauty being so-called shoved in your face is a just and fair act. If you don't like it then you are the problem not the white man or the white global system.

If it was reverse the same would apply. You are represented based on your numbers, commonality, and who's in charge.

There are no odds stacked against you. That is your paranoia. The few aren't strong enough but the majoriy ARE strong. Black people in general aren't going out and about living in paranoia because they're black. Your weakness comes from your attitude and personality not an unjust system.

I find it very fair that one must check their race/ethnicity/nationality/color on any application given that we live in a globalized world/society where only one can hold the power. To make things fair as possible you will need such data because after all we truly aren't the same and don't have the same needs and don't respond to the same things. Checking your race is very fair and if I was in power I would do the same thing. It doesn't cause me any worries or paranoia.

Its funny how minorities always has to conform to YOUR people standards. (Yes you have been exposed) You have no idea honey.

quote:
Its funny how minorities always has to conform to YOUR people standards. (Yes you have been exposed) You have no idea honey.

^Minorities or what-have-you have no choice but to live by the standards that the ruler(s) of the nation sanction if it's law. What do you advised? I will live here but don't have to follow your rules or law of the land? Where do black people get your childish ways from that you are unable to live by rules. Apart from that, no one is forcing you or telling you not to love yourself or that you aren't beautiful. You're telling yourself that. Glorifying white beauty isn't a metaphor that minorities are ugly or that you are ugly. You're telling yourself that.

Whether you like it or not your people aren't the majority in this country nor is their look the commonality of the world. Your people is represented fairly but not equally which is fair and just. You can't get an equal share where the numbers or likeness doesn't fit.

The problem is you. Why are you so invested in other people's beauty anyway. I'm sure no one care about you or your beauty. You're weak and inferior because it's part of who you are that which make up your personality and attitude.

^ you don't know me or my people, therefore consider this convo closed. (you don't wanna get in to this, trust me)

quote:
What I'm saying is that when you are living within a nation where you are a minority a representation of you don't need to be equal but fair.

You do need to be represented at the very least in proportion to your presence in the society. Non white groups arent in the beauty industry. Nor's is it right when magazines with a predominantly black consumer base sell out and don't show off the new afro textured hair styles despite their growing popularity. Why the hell does America get off is what I wanna know. Arent they in everyones face bitching about how diverse they are? If you wanna brag about diversity then its only natural people will complain when you arent.

quote:
What you or others may consider an "over exposure" of white beauty isn't over exposure at all.
Yea it is. Because when 'white beauty' is being exposed to the point other groups are underrepresented it's over exposure.

^Ah yes, the American Negro as victim - I say American, because the problem seems to be unique to them.

American Negro: This "Cracker" magazine doesn't show Black hairstyles. Something needs to be done! I'm going to see the great White father in Washington about this.

On the way to Washington, the Negro passes an old sage on the side of the road, where are you going the old sage asks?

I'm going to see the great White father in Washington, because this cracker magazine doesn't show Black hairstyles. Something needs to be done!

Well, if you don't feel properly represented in the magazine, why do you buy it?

Stupid old man, I like to see the White styles and White beauties in it. I want to be just like them, but I also want to know that they respect me.

Says the old Sage - what's to respect?

quote:
quote:
What I'm saying is that when you are living within a nation where you are a minority a representation of you don't need to be equal but fair.

You do need to be represented at the very least in proportion to your presence in the society. Non white groups arent in the beauty industry. Nor's is it right when magazines with a predominantly black consumer base sell out and don't show off the new afro textured hair styles despite their growing popularity. Why the hell does America get off is what I wanna know. Arent they in everyones face bitching about how diverse they are? If you wanna brag about diversity then its only natural people will complain when you arent.

quote:
What you or others may consider an "over exposure" of white beauty isn't over exposure at all.
Yea it is. Because when 'white beauty' is being exposed to the point other groups are underrepresented it's over exposure.

^First, I don't think you are going to find too many black owned magazines, but those with a predominantly black consumer base are more likely those black women who aren't natural. Regardless if more black women are embracing their nappy hair; the fact is the overwhelming majority of black women wear their hair straight. If these magazines don't show nappy hair enough that's because it reflects the general population who aren't naturally nappy.

The flaw with your statement is that other groups aren't being underreprensented. They represented fairly. I actually think black people are over represented in the media and magazines. Even if you think black people are underrepresented that is not the fault of the white man or the system. I already said that it is not the white man job to represent everyone else. America is diverse but it isn't tossed nor are the people viewed as equals. When will you inferior negroes learn that. You're not the next man equal. If you can't live in this system then you leave and find a system that works better for you.

quote:
^Ah yes, the American Negro as victim - I say American, because the problem seems to be unique to them.

American Negro: This "Cracker" magazine doesn't show Black hairstyles. Something needs to be done! I'm going to see the great White father in Washington about this.

^How much will they complain and how much should they be represented. There are already black magazines geared to naturally nappy hair in print and online. They want that to themselves and also want white magazines to represent them to, and added to that, the magazines with black consumer base should show more nappy-headed blacks just because more black women embracing their nappy hair. Maybe the magazines can do one issue on it but it's nonsensical to bend to do something that isn't the norm.

quote:
^First, I don't think you are going to find too many black owned magazines, but those with a predominantly black consumer base are more likely those black women who aren't natural. Regardless if more black women are embracing their nappy hair; the fact is the overwhelming majority of black women wear their hair straight.
But for what reasons? Most black women I talk to who's hair is straight? Unless they're my grandmothers age and highly conditioned to hate their hair, most issues boil down to managability (how long it takes to do the style and how easy is it's upkeep) and style variety. They show straight hair but never work with the reasons most black women are still keeping it straight when they can. These issues are things black magazines CAN control because of the fact that they can distribute information on products that work, they can provide hairstyle tutorials on styles that are easy and even for straight hair instead of ripping from white hairstyles on black actors and musicians they always have the ability to go back and experiment with African hairstyles.

quote:
The flaw with your statement is that other groups aren't being underreprensented. They represented fairly. I actually think black people are over represented in the media and magazines.
For the moment the beauty industry is the only area of the media that is under discussion so goal post shifting to the larger framework of the media is something I'm not taking part in. Anyway I disagree that blacks are represented properly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7_YmYYa8DE

quote:
Even if you think black people are underrepresented that is not the fault of the white man or the system. I already said that it is not the white man job to represent everyone else.
Which boils down to the belief that there is no such thing as institutionalized racism or individualized racism that provides a level of disadvantage that would make it difficult for blacks to make their own things to represent them.

quote:
America is diverse but it isn't tossed nor are the people viewed as equals. When will you inferior negroes learn that. You're not the next man equal. If you can't live in this system then you leave and find a system that works better for you.
Sure now give us the money your community inherited off our labor and discrimination and we'll be happily on our way. Give us the money your communities got from advantages that were denied to us. Like the GI bill?mmmhmmm yea like that. You don't get to take from someone against their will, leave him penniless and tell him to just "leave" to some new hell hole. Stop acting like your communities don't live with the privilege of inherited wealth and resources that you received from means long since acknowledged as illegal in precedent. You got what you got cause your communities did things even they now look down on now to get it. So dont talk that "inferior" bullsh!t to me. When blacks steal they get put in jail. When whites steal from the world and/or put people in bondage they are rewarded with money and the world's resources. You say that sh!t is fair? Don't make me laugh.

quote:
They show straight hair but never work with the reasons most black women are still keeping it straight when they can. These issues are things black magazines CAN control because of the fact that they can distribute information on products that work, they can provide hairstyle tutorials on styles that are easy and even for straight hair instead of ripping from white hairstyles on black actors and musicians they always have the ability to go back and experiment with African hairstyles.

Anyway I disagree that blacks are represented properly.

Which boils down to the belief that there is no such thing as institutionalized racism or individualized racism that provides a level of disadvantage that would make it difficult for blacks to make their own things to represent them.

^The magazines don't give a damn why black women straighten their hair or continue to straighten their hair. Magazines aren't into the "Pity Black Women Issues." Black women have their nappy hair magazines and online community for that. It's not the magazine job to teach black women how to take care of their nappy hair. You teach yourself that you helpless stupid black. Are black women in America really care about African hairstyles, whatever an African hairstyle is. Black women in America are interested in straight hair styled.

Black people are represented fairly whether you find it proper or not is a matter of opinion.

Institutionalized racism doesn't prevent black people from helping themselves. Black people are in the condition their in because they rather be ruled over and volunteer themselves to be pawned. Black people can't help themselves because they believe in equality.

^ i feel ya Oshun, These WHITES conquer people (Native Americans, Africans) ETC, ETC. and build a country on top them, then they have the nerve to almost be offended because we breathe the same oxygen. Racially integrated into a burning house, stripped of everything we ever knew, painted as a monster, And I'm suppose to be happy because we are partially represented, because I'm not the majority in the world. WOW! The white mans MENTALITY. Forget, all the distorted historical (facts) we was given, written in the pro white society history books. How could I ever learn who I am through the EYES of the conquerors. One racist trying tell me, that all blacks hate their nappy hair, and another trying to convince me the system is fair. LOL, the nerve of the white man. (But just look WE started from zero, with nothing, less than human in your eyes and in a 100 years we have just about surpassed you in everything you value and respect. That average of achievement is amazing, when the odds are stacked against from the start. LOL.

The nerve of these people.

quote:
^ i feel ya Oshun, These WHITES conquer people (Native Americans, Africans) ETC, ETC. and build a country on top them, then they have the nerve to almost be offended because we breathe the same oxygen. Racially integrated into a burning house, stripped of everything we ever knew, painted as a monster, And I'm suppose to be happy because we are partially represented, because I'm not the majority in the world. WOW! The white mans MENTALITY. Forget, all the distorted historical (facts) we was given, written in the pro white society history books. How could I ever learn who I am through the EYES of the conquerors. One racist trying tell me, that all blacks hate their nappy hair, and another trying to convince me the system is fair. LOL, the nerve of the white man. (But just look WE started from zero, with nothing, less than human in your eyes and in a 100 years we have just about surpassed you in everything you value and respect. That average of achievement is amazing, when the odds are stacked against you from the start. LOL.

The nerve of these people.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com