This is topic When Saxony was black and had England's First Royal Family in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006963

Posted by Marc Washington (Member # 10979) on :

-

http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-73..EnglandsFirstRoyalFamilyWasBlack.html

Germanic people, of whom Anglo-Saxons such as the English,find their roots in Saxony.

However, evidence is beginning to emerge that the first Saxons were black, like Otto I the founder of the Holy Roman Empire and the first Holy Roman Emperor and seen above.

Further, it is beginning to be clear that the first protagonists in the bitter war between Catholics and Protestants were also black.

Otto I and Catholic was black. On the other hand, some of the stalwart Protestants were also black as was John Frederick I, Elector of Saxony (2) cultivated a personal relationship with Martin Luther, beginning to correspond with him in the days when the bull of excommunication was hurled against the Reformer, and showing himself a convinced adherent of Luther.

However, on account of his strictly Lutheran convictions was involved in difficulties with the Landgrave of Hesse, who favored a union with the Swiss and Strasburg Evangelicals. As if the Strasburgs didn't have enough trouble with their Wild Men.

CHARLES V, black,
 -

is best known Charles is best known for his role in opposing the Protestant Reformation in which he came to loggerheads with (above) John Frederick I, Elector of Saxony (2)

Google the above names of Electors. Look at the kings. It was blacks involved in these sad religious wars of Protestantism vs. Catholicism, not whites.

Even John Huss was black, a Celt of Prague. One hundred years before Luther, he assembled complaints against the Catholic Church and while Luther is credited with Protestantism, he was only following in the path of John Huss.

They don't tell people these things. History as it is presented is one big lie.

Posted by the lioness (Member # 17353) on :

None of the people above except St Maurice were black stop the shamless lying. The brown color is called rust
 -

Here's the proof:

-
Otto I

-
Otto I , hand from statue above

-
Queen Edith hands, from statue above

More proof?
Below another statue of Otto I also at the same Magdeburg Cathedral.
Marc and Mike will lie and say it's fake.
If the below is a fake trying to make "Black" Otto I look "white" and after to going through the process of making a whole fake statue they then didn't bother to destroy or take the brown color off the above Otto and Queen Edith statues? This is how a conspiracy is managed?
Well why are these figures brown? It's rust. When a statue rusts crackpots will say that rust is a black person with an afro from Africa wishing they were German. Oh and they forgot to make the hands brown? enough of these lies
Did anybody bother to note the long stringy hair hanging down over their shoulders above?
Marc this is just a cute game for right? You don't really believe this stuff??

-
Otto I

Posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist (Member # 18853) on :

Yea its just rust. Otto and Eadgyth are clearly Caucasoid in craniofacial features with flowing wavy hair texture.

Marc is a self-hating black who hates his own peoples features such as nappy hair.

Posted by malibudusul (Member # 19346) on :

From Fechtbuch by Hans Talhoffer (Germany, 1467)

Look the black man,
Look your hands, are white!

-
 -

From Volume I of 'De Arte Athletica' by Paul (Paulus) Hector Mair (Germany, mid-1500s):

Look the man in the left, he look like black
 -

http://www.rxx.co.il/TextPage_EN.aspx?ID=7554872

-

http://www.h-net.org/~german/reviews/boettchermarch07.htm

Marc Say:
"As if the Strasburgs didn't have enough trouble with their Wild Men."

I Love this part ^^^^ [Big Grin] HAHAHAHAH [Big Grin]

Whites know their past

-

http://www.badische-zeitung.de/fotos-strassenfasnet-im-elztal--26984169.html?page=2

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

Marc - Because of the degenerate lying nature of the Albinos, it will likely be a long time before Black researchers have a good understanding of what really happened in the European medieval.

To me, you have drawn some conclusions on the religious wars (that they were no-racial), that I see no proof of, and that I don't really think make any sense when taken in context.

True, there were Blacks (mulattoes actually) who supported the Protestant cause. But as you will see, they were all unstable or under duress - and certainly an ignorant Negro, manipulated by the Albinos, is nothing new.

But first, look at the context.
John Huss was inspired by John Wycliffe (1328 – 1384) who was an English Scholastic philosopher, theologian, lay preacher, translator, reformer and university teacher at Oxford in England, who was known as an early dissident in the Roman Catholic Church during the 14th century. His followers were known as Lollards, a somewhat rebellious movement, which preached anticlerical and biblically-centered reforms. The Lollard movement was a precursor to the Protestant Reformation (for this reason, Wycliffe is sometimes called "The Morning Star of the Reformation"). He was one of the earliest opponents of papal authority influencing secular power.

The first complete English-language version of the Bible dates from 1382 and was credited to John Wycliffe and his followers.

Wycliffe Claimed that the office of the Pope lacked scriptural justification, he equated the Pope with Antichrist and welcomed the 14th-century schism in the papacy as a prelude to its destruction. Wycliffe was charged with heresy and retired from Oxford in 1378. Nevertheless, he was never brought to trial, and he continued to write and preach until his death in 1384.

But was Wycliffe really religious or was he a racial usurper?

Lets look at who was king during his time.

-

-

The House of Tudor

Henry VII, House of Tudor, was King of England and Lord of Ireland from his seizing the crown on 22 August 1485 until his death on 21 April 1509, as the first monarch of the House of Tudor. Henry won the throne when he defeated Richard III at the Battle of Bosworth Field. He was the last king of England to win his throne on the field of battle. He was successful in restoring the power and stability of the English monarchy after the political upheavals of the Wars of the Roses. He founded a long-lasting dynasty and was peacefully succeeded by his son, Henry VIII, after a reign of nearly 24 years.

-

So then, in Britain it took only 100 years after the publishing of the John Wycliffe Protestant Bible, for Britain to change over from a Black monarchy to an Albino monarchy - Coincidence?

^Now lets look at the non-Albino supporters of John Huss and Martin Luther. (Each of them is estranged from the monarchy, and looking for allies - why not rebellious Albinos).

-

-

-

John Frederick I, Elector of Saxony 3 March AD 1554

Johann Friedrich IJohn Frederick (Johann Friedrich), eldest son of John the Steadfast and nephew of Frederick the Wise of Saxony, was born in Torgau on 30 June 1503. He earned the appellation "John the Magnanimous" (der Grossmütige) because of his generous spirit and gracious bearing during trials.

John Frederick studied under George Spalatin and through him became an early supporter of Martin Luther. In 1530, he traveled to the Diet of Augsburg and joined his father in signing the Augsburg Confession. In 1532, he and his half-brother John Ernest (Johann Ernst) succeeded John the Steadfast He became sole Elector of Ernestine Saxony 1542, ruling until 1547.

Impulsive by nature, he lacked the foresight and forbearance of many politicians and he often ignored the wise counsel of Chancellor Brück, who had also worked under his father. Because of his staunch Lutheranism, he couldn't abide Philip of Hesse's desire to extend the Schmalkaldic League to include Swiss and Strasburg reformers. His personal piety also recoiled at Philip's bigamy and he insisted that the League retain a strict Evangelical (Lutheran) theology.

John Frederick set aside the 1541 election of Julius von Pflug to the see of Naumburg-Zeitz, promoting avowed Lutheran Nicholas von Amsdorf in his stead. In 1542, he unilaterally attempted to introduce the Reformation to the city of Wurzen, a city under the joint protection of Electoral and Ducal Saxony. This antagonized Maurice, Duke of Saxony. Only the efforts of Luther and Philip of Hesse were able to avert war between the two Saxonies.

His suspicious nature led him to doubt the efficacy of councils and colloquies and he neglected to attend diets and other meetings where he might have gained support and built alliances.

As Charles V prepared his attack on the Schmalkaldic League, John Frederick was misled and reacted slowly to the Emperor's threat. When the Schmalkaldic War broke out in July 1546, he took his army from Saxony to engage the imperial forces but returned when Maurice, who had joined with Charles V, invaded Electoral Saxony. He was able to repel Maurice and retake most of his lost lands but then suffered defeat at the hands of imperial forces at Mühlberg on 24 April 1547.

Charles V initially condemned him to death for his part in the rebellion against the Holy Roman Empire. However, the sentence was commuted to life in prison when Wittenberg surrendered. Maurice released him in 1552 after he defeated and drove off Charles V. However, his title remained in Maurice's hands.

To the end, John Frederick refused under any circumstances to renounce or compromise his Evangelical understanding of Scripture and his complete adherence to Lutheran doctrine.

-

Philip was the son of Landgrave William II of Hesse and his second wife Anna of Mecklenburg-Schwerin. His father died when Philip was five years old, and in 1514 his mother, after a series of struggles with the Estates of Hesse, succeeded in becoming regent on his behalf. The struggles over authority still continued, however. To put an end to them, Philip was declared of age in 1518, his actual assumption of power beginning the following year. The power of the Estates had been broken by his mother, but he owed her little else. His education had been very imperfect, and his moral and religious training had been neglected. Despite all this, he developed rapidly as a statesman, and soon began to take steps to increase his personal authority as a ruler.

The first meeting of Philip of Hesse with Martin Luther took place in 1521 at the Diet of Worms, where he was attracted by the Luther's personality, though he had at first little interest in the religious elements of the gathering. Philip embraced Protestantism in 1524 after a personal meeting with the theologian Philipp Melanchthon. He then helped suppress the German Peasants' War by defeating Thomas Müntzer at the Battle of Frankenhausen.

Philip refused to be drawn into the anti-Lutheran league of George, Duke of Saxony, in 1525. By his alliance with John, Elector of Saxony, concluded in Gotha on 27 February 1526, he showed that he was already taking steps to organize a protective alliance of all Protestant princes and powers. At the same time, he united political motives with his religious policy. As early as the spring of 1526,he sought to prevent the election of the Catholic Archduke Ferdinand as Holy Roman Emperor. At the Diet of Speyer in the same year, Philip openly championed the Protestant cause, rendering it possible for Protestant preachers to propagate their views while the Diet was in session, and, like his followers, openly disregarding ordinary Roman Catholic ecclesiastical usages.

Although there was no strong popular movement for Protestantism in Hesse, Philip determined to organize the church there according to Protestant principles. In this he was aided not only by his chancellor, the humanist Johann Feige, and his chaplain, Adam Krafft, but also by the ex-Franciscan François Lambert of Avignon, a staunch enemy of the faith he had left. While the radical policy of Lambert, embodied in the Homberg church order, was abandoned, at least in part, the monasteries and religious foundations were dissolved and their property was applied to charitable and scholastic purposes. The University of Marburg was founded in the summer of 1527 to be, like the University of Wittenberg, a school for Protestant theologians.

Philip's father-in-law George, Duke of Saxony, the bishop of Würzburg, Konrad II von Thungen, and the archbishop of Mainz, Albert III of Brandenburg, were active in agitating against the growth of the Reformation. Their activities, along with other circumstances, including rumors of war, convinced Philip of the existence of a secret league among the Roman Catholic princes. His suspicions were confirmed to his own satisfaction by a forgery given him by an adventurer who had been employed in important missions by George of Saxony, one Otto von Pack. After meeting with Elector John of Saxony in Weimar on 9 March 1528, it was agreed that the Protestant princes should take the offensive in order to protect their territories from invasion and capture.

Posted by DHDoxies (Member # 19701) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Marc - Because of the degenerate lying nature of the Albinos, it will likely be a long time before Black researchers have a good understanding of what really happened in the European medieval.

To me, you have drawn some conclusions on the religious wars (that they were no-racial), that I see no proof of, and that I don't really think make any sense when taken in context.

True, there were Blacks (mulattoes actually) who supported the Protestant cause. But as you will see, they were all unstable or under duress - and certainly an ignorant Negro, manipulated by the Albinos, is nothing new.

But first, look at the context.
John Huss was inspired by John Wycliffe (1328 – 1384) who was an English Scholastic philosopher, theologian, lay preacher, translator, reformer and university teacher at Oxford in England, who was known as an early dissident in the Roman Catholic Church during the 14th century. His followers were known as Lollards, a somewhat rebellious movement, which preached anticlerical and biblically-centered reforms. The Lollard movement was a precursor to the Protestant Reformation (for this reason, Wycliffe is sometimes called "The Morning Star of the Reformation"). He was one of the earliest opponents of papal authority influencing secular power.

The first complete English-language version of the Bible dates from 1382 and was credited to John Wycliffe and his followers.

Wycliffe Claimed that the office of the Pope lacked scriptural justification, he equated the Pope with Antichrist and welcomed the 14th-century schism in the papacy as a prelude to its destruction. Wycliffe was charged with heresy and retired from Oxford in 1378. Nevertheless, he was never brought to trial, and he continued to write and preach until his death in 1384.

But was Wycliffe really religious or was he a racial usurper?

Lets look at who was king during his time.

-

-

The House of Tudor

Henry VII, House of Tudor, was King of England and Lord of Ireland from his seizing the crown on 22 August 1485 until his death on 21 April 1509, as the first monarch of the House of Tudor. Henry won the throne when he defeated Richard III at the Battle of Bosworth Field. He was the last king of England to win his throne on the field of battle. He was successful in restoring the power and stability of the English monarchy after the political upheavals of the Wars of the Roses. He founded a long-lasting dynasty and was peacefully succeeded by his son, Henry VIII, after a reign of nearly 24 years.

-

So then, in Britain it took only 100 years after the publishing of the John Wycliffe Protestant Bible, for Britain to change over from a Black monarchy to an Albino monarchy - Coincidence?

First of all Markie boy you White people hating, Black racist, White people genocidist, Black supremacist poc. Whites are NOT Albinos and you have NO proof that we are. Want to talk about lying you're no one to talk as you're doing it right now you history stealing, white people hating, black racist scumbag. I don't know why you Black racist, White people haters just can't admit the real reason you are doing what you are doing. You simply have the desire to demean, degrade, & dehumanize whites due to your intolerable hatred of us. I've said it before & I'll say it again you and your ilk just want us to think that we have no history, no heritage, no identities, no homeland to call our own, & nothing to be proud of as a people. BTW I think you are blind, how you can look at those statues of Otto I & Queen Eadgyth and see two Black people is beyond me, you seriously need to get your sight checked LOL. Also you have no room to talk you and your Black racist White people hating ilk & your White people hating, racist Black pseudo historians are doing exactly what you claim we are LOL.

quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
First of all Markie boy you White people hating, Black racist, White people genocidist, Black supremacist poc. Whites are NOT Albinos and you have NO proof that we are. Want to talk about lying you're no one to talk as you're doing it right now you history stealing, white people hating, black racist scumbag. I don't know why you Black racist, White people haters just can't admit the real reason you are doing what you are doing. You simply have the desire to demean, degrade, & dehumanize whites due to your intolerable hatred of us. I've said it before & I'll say it again you and your ilk just want us to think that we have no history, no heritage, no identities, no homeland to call our own, & nothing to be proud of as a people. BTW I think you are blind, how you can look at those statues of Otto I & Queen Eadgyth and see two Black people is beyond me, you seriously need to get your sight checked LOL. Also you have no room to talk you and your Black racist White people hating ilk & your White people hating, racist Black pseudo historians are doing exactly what you claim we are LOL.

Doxie darling - If there is anyone who knows how Albinos like to play "Dress-up" and "Make-believe" its me.

So if this "Real" picture is not to your liking:

-

Your fellow Albinos have created thousands of "Fake" images to help your self-esteem.

BTW - Ignore the fact that they all look different: remember, Albino history has nothing to do with reality. It's all about what Albinos like to see and believe.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DHDoxies:
[qb] First of all Markie boy you White people hating, Black racist, White people genocidist, Black supremacist poc. Whites are NOT Albinos and you have NO proof that we are. Want to talk about lying you're no one to talk as you're doing it right now you history stealing, white people hating, black racist scumbag. I don't know why you Black racist, White people haters just can't admit the real reason you are doing what you are doing. You simply have the desire to demean, degrade, & dehumanize whites due to your intolerable hatred of us. I've said it before & I'll say it again you and your ilk just want us to think that we have no history, no heritage, no identities, no homeland to call our own, & nothing to be proud of as a people. BTW I think you are blind, how you can look at those statues of Otto I & Queen Eadgyth and see two Black people is beyond me, you seriously need to get your sight checked LOL. Also you have no room to talk you and your Black racist White people hating ilk & your White people hating, racist Black pseudo historians are doing exactly what you claim we are LOL.

Doxie darling - If there is anyone who knows how Albinos like to play "Dress-up" and "Make-believe" its me.

So if this "Real" picture is not to your liking:

Your fellow Albinos have created thousands of "Fake" images to help your self-esteem.

BTW - Ignore the fact that they all look different: remember, Albino history has nothing to do with reality. It's all about what Albinos like to see and believe.

Mikey boy the first pic on your post is the one I was talking about silly. This one right here.

-

How you can look at those and see a Black man & Black woman is beyond me. Look at them Mikey boy, long straight flowing hair on both, long thin noses, thin lips, all typical Caucasian traits. So tell me Mikey boy what exactly is Black about them besides the fact they have rust on them making them appear darker. Don't you mean its what Blacks like and want to see & believe LOL.

^ They hate their Negroid nappy hair and broad traits, so they fantatise that Caucasoids are magically ''Black'' despite having as you point out flowing hair, thin noses (non-Negroid traits) etc.

Its extreme self-hatred.

Furthermore as i've exposed numerous times these fake Black supremacists spend their time looking at white porn in their spare time. The fake Black supremacist Narmerthoth who comes here posting insults against us in his spare time uploads naked white blonde models to his photobucket (photobucket/narmerthoth). I presume Mike111 etc does exactly the same.

quote:
 -

How you can look at those and see a Black man & Black woman is beyond me. Look at them Mikey boy, long straight flowing hair on both, long thin noses, thin lips, all typical Caucasian traits. So tell me Mikey boy what exactly is Black about them besides the fact they have rust on them making them appear darker. Don't you mean its what Blacks like and want to see & believe LOL.

He,he,he:
Doxie my darling, all along I have known something that you didn't know.
That is that regardless of protestations and the other Altruistic bullsh1t coming out of their mouths, scratch an Albino deep enough, and you will find that Albinos are fundamentally degenerates - even nice sounding ones like YOU!

So then, you have revealed yourself to be a follower of the "True Negro" wing of the Albino fantasizers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets look at one of the creators of this "Albino Truth".

Montague Francis Ashley-Montagu (born Israel Ehrenberg on June 28, 1905, London, England - died November 26, 1999, Princeton, New Jersey, United States) was a British-American anthropologist and humanist, of Jewish ancestry, who popularized topics such as race and gender and their relation to politics and development. He was the rapporteur (appointed investigator), in 1950, for the UNESCO statement The Race Question. As a young man he changed his name to "Montague Francis Ashley-Montagu". After relocating to the United States he used the name "Ashley Montagu".

Montagu lists "neotenous structural traits in which...Negroids [generally] differ from Caucasoids... flattish nose, flat root of the nose, narrower ears, narrower joints, frontal skull eminences, later closure of premaxillary sutures, less hairy, longer eyelashes, [and] cruciform pattern of second and third molars." Ashley Montagu claimed that in the "extinct" "Negroid" group called the "Boskopoids" "pedomorphic traits" proceeded further than in other Negroids.

In modern craniofacial anthropometry, Negroid describes features that typify skulls of Black people. These include a broad and round nasal cavity; no dam or nasal sill; Quonset hut-shaped nasal bones; notable facial projection in the jaw and mouth area (prognathism); a rectangular-shaped palate; a square or rectangular eye orbit shape; and large, megadontic teeth.

THUS - HERE WE HAVE THE ONE AND ONLY "TRUE NEGRO"!

-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BUT TELL ME DOXIE, WHAT ARE WE TO DO WITH PEOPLE LIKE THESE???

THEY CLAIM THAT THEY'RE BLACK, BUT YOU ALBINO'S SAY THEY'RE NOT - SO WHAT ARE WE TO DO????

He,he,he:

-

-

-

-

-

-

Doxie dear - You are always asking me why I always refer to Albinos as Albinos. Well, it's not to be mean. It's just that I know your nature. Doxie dear, you have probably been looking at Black faces all of your life. And you know that Black people have infinite variety in facial features. Yet when stressed by my exposing of false Albino history, you had no trouble joining our resident nutcase Cass, with the "True Negro" nonsense. Face it girl - true to Albino form - YOU LIED!

And that's why I refer to Albinos as Albinos; it's to remind you of what's REAL! Because I know that if given even the slightest opportunity, you will all start fantasizing and making stuff up, all over again.

Posted by funkcity1000 (Member # 19709) on :

North Africans in Early Britian

http://dnaconsultants.com/_blog/DNA_Consultants_Blog/post/North_Africans_in_Early_Britain/

^Doxie - I suppose it's not really you Albinos to blame.

It's us Blacks.

We educated you, and thought that we had civilized you - but we were wrong.

To you civilized means mimicking the trappings of Black civilization: Education, Clothing, speech, buildings etc. But life is never so simple as Monkey see, Monkey do.

Though you are no longer physically, the illiterate Nomads of Central Asia, mentally you are. The evolved inner self of civilized man, which tells him right from wrong, has eluded you. Thus you are doomed to an existence of going from one human atrocity to the next, and never knowing where you went wrong.

But pity us, we have to live with you.

Posted by funkcity1000 (Member # 19709) on :

quote:
To call black white has passed into a proverb, yet, as Mr. Wedgwood has shown, it is probable that the original meaning of black was white or pale.
-The Teutonic name-system applied to the family names of France, England, and Germany (1864) by Robert Ferguson

quote:
^Doxie - I suppose it's not really you Albinos to blame.

It's us Blacks.

We educated you, and thought that we had civilized you - but we were wrong.

To you civilized means mimicking the trappings of Black civilization: Education, Clothing, speech, buildings etc. But life is never so simple as Monkey see, Monkey do.

Though you are no longer physically, the illiterate Nomads of Central Asia, mentally you are. The evolved inner self of civilized man, which tells him right from wrong, has eluded you. Thus you are doomed to an existence of going from one human atrocity to the next, and never knowing where you went wrong.

But pity us, we have to live with you.

Letting your hatred and racism show again Mikey boy White people hating, lying, White people genocidist, Black racist, Black supremacist scum. More & more you White people hating Black racist, Black supremacists make my case for me and you're just too stupid to realize it. You should pity US we have to live with your history stealing, lying, White people genocidist Black racist butts. Sorry Mikey boy Whites are NOT Asians, we didn't come from no Central Asia & you know it and you have NO proof that we did.

^See there Doxie, that's what I mean by your Albino nature. Try to think, where is there in all of history, a case where Blacks did injury to Albinos, just because they're Albinos? None, right? (Excepting the degenerate Negroes in East Africa, who use Albino body parts for medicine and ritual).

On the other hand, it would take days, maybe weeks, to list the reverse. Sure we may have enslaved you, but everyone was enslaved at one time or another.

So no dear, I don't hate Albinos - I'm civilized. I know that you are merely Black people without pigmentation, but with very serious psychological problems. No doubt exasperated by your failure to accept, and own, your true identity as Albinos.

And that's really part of my function here. On the one hand, I have to educate African Negroes (both Patriot and ex-patriot) as to what you really are; (they really believed the bullsh1t that you taught them). As an example, the Negroes in Africa who do those terrible things to their local Albinos, tell them that they are phoney White people.

Pity the poor Black man, he has to not only deal with dumb-assed Degenerate Albinos, but with dumb-assed degenerate Negroes too.

Anyway, as I said earlier, European Blacks educated you, now I'm trying to civilize you. But first, you MUST accept reality! This fantasy history stuff must stop. Violence against, and hatred for normal people must stop. Once you have accomplished those things, then, and only then, will you be on the road to civilized existence.

quote:

Anyway, as I said earlier, European Blacks educated you, now I'm trying to civilize you.

Tell us more about this period of European history where blacks were educating whites.

For example, when did that occur, what are the dates this eductation program was going on?

^Two examples come to mind immediately.

Sokrates had many Albino students.

-

Also did Karl Marx.

-

Lioness - above I simply answered your question without comment.

Now the comment.

Just how fuching stupid are you???

Blacks INVENTED writing, and yet in your Albino delusion, you ask for examples of Blacks educating Albinos???

How the hell do you think you learned it.

Fool, look up the history of the Alphabet that you use on this very occasion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphabet

^See, that "fantasy history" that you Albinos love so much, simply makes fools of you all.

Mike I said black people not pug nosed straight haired white people

-

Mike, when I saw the picture you showed for Henry VIII, I recalled others.

Look at this golden coin of Henry VIII with the nappy nigger hair and flaring nostrils.

-

I favor of family trees depicted in coins as the more reliable way to ascertain race.

I'll be presenting some.

Thanks for your scholarly comments on the subject.

quote:
^See there Doxie, that's what I mean by your Albino nature. Try to think, where is there in all of history, a case where Blacks did injury to Albinos, just because they're Albinos? None, right? (Excepting the degenerate Negroes in East Africa, who use Albino body parts for medicine and ritual).

On the other hand, it would take days, maybe weeks, to list the reverse. Sure we may have enslaved you, but everyone was enslaved at one time or another.

So no dear, I don't hate Albinos - I'm civilized. I know that you are merely Black people without pigmentation, but with very serious psychological problems. No doubt exasperated by your failure to accept, and own, your true identity as Albinos.

And that's really part of my function here. On the one hand, I have to educate African Negroes (both Patriot and ex-patriot) as to what you really are; (they really believed the bullsh1t that you taught them). As an example, the Negroes in Africa who do those terrible things to their local Albinos, tell them that they are phoney White people.

Pity the poor Black man, he has to not only deal with dumb-assed Degenerate Albinos, but with dumb-assed degenerate Negroes too.

Anyway, as I said earlier, European Blacks educated you, now I'm trying to civilize you. But first, you MUST accept reality! This fantasy history stuff must stop. Violence against, and hatred for normal people must stop. Once you have accomplished those things, then, and only then, will you be on the road to civilized existence.

You are an idiot Mikey boy White people hating, Black racist, White people genocidist, Black supremacist POC. Whites are NOT Albinos you have not proven it nor can you. You just use Albino as a racist epithet against us and you know it. You are the one that must accept reality you stupid White people hating POS. Civilized my butt you are a White people hating, Black racist piece of garbage the same as Markie boy, IronLiar, MK, Liar Winters & the rest of your so called scholars. You are a den of thieves, a den of vipers, satan's own children (not speaking of all Blacks just your ilk of Blacks). You try to steal the history, heritage, identities, homelands of others while degrading, demeaning & dehumanizing them. Why don't you just admit the truth for once in your miserable lives Mikey boy & Markie boy. You seek to do harm to Whites & to harm White children by stealing our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland, to try to make us think that we have absolutely nothing to be proud of. I'm not about to sit back and let that happen.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Washington:

Look at this golden coin of Henry VIII with the nappy nigger hair and flaring nostrils.

-

I favor of family trees depicted in coins as the more reliable way to ascertain race.

I'll be presenting some.

Marc stop trying to trick people into thinking Henry VIII was Black:

HENRY VIII
 -

HENRY VIII
 -

HENRY VIII as a youth aka white kid with frizzy hair
 -

MARC ALL YOU ARE DOING IS LYING AND TRYING TO DECEIVE PEOPLE, STOP IT, IT'S NOT HELPING BLACK PEOPLE.

Posted by IronLion (Member # 16412) on :

^^Aww, shut up cagot!

Do you see any likeness in the three fake pictures you just posted? Are you out of your mind to compare the golden image on the golden coin with your hogwash?

Now, answer me, what is your problem with the image on the golden coin?

Lioness - The beard hair on the coin is different than the beard hair in the portrait. In reality, it would be unthinkable for such an error to occur.

Obviously, as I keep saying, Albino history is merely Albino "made-up fantasy". Backed-up with millions of fabricated fake artifacts.

Such delusional living is "Unhealthy".

You Albinos MUST give it up!

You are an idiot Mikey boy White people hating, Black racist, White people genocidist, Black supremacist POC. Whites are NOT Albinos you have not proven it nor can you. You just use Albino as a racist epithet against us and you know it. You are the one that must accept reality you stupid White people hating POS. Civilized my butt you are a White people hating, Black racist piece of garbage the same as Markie boy, IronLiar, MK, Liar Winters & the rest of your so called scholars. You are a den of thieves, a den of vipers, satan's own children (not speaking of all Blacks just your ilk of Blacks). You try to steal the history, heritage, identities, homelands of others while degrading, demeaning & dehumanizing them. Why don't you just admit the truth for once in your miserable lives Mikey boy & Markie boy. You seek to do harm to Whites & to harm White children by stealing our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland, to try to make us think that we have absolutely nothing to be proud of. I'm not about to sit back and let that happen. You must give it up.

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
^^Aww, shut up cagot!

Do you see any likeness in the three fake pictures you just posted? Are you out of your mind to compare the golden image on the golden coin with your hogwash?

Now, answer me, what is your problem with the image on the golden coin?

-

No problem, what we have here is white anthropologists call a frizzy hair white boy. Marc said his nostrils are flaring, lol look at that little bitty nose. What a load of horseshit

Oh wait a minute, I forgot, frizzy hair = black, never mind

-

(Iron, you have a mental disorder some black people get, it's called afrophobia. One of the symptoms is the desire to be a European aristocrat, it's sad. It doesn't even matter that Henry VIII was an asshole, as long as he was European you want to be him
)

Doxie dear - Are you following the postings of Anglo_Pyramidologist (Cass), Crush Black Lies, and Lioness?

These people are obviously delusional and deranged, do you really want to be like them???

I beseech you - Abandon them and their delusions of Albino grandeur. Abandon the way of Albino "Fantasy History". Seek the light - accept me as your guide to a healthy civilized mind, free from delusion. Become a real Human - albeit a depigmented one - but who cares, we have loved you as our slightly odd children, since the beginning. And still do, in spite of your countless atrocities.

Don't believe me?

Look at this picture, see the look on her face?
It says: Yes, my child is an Albino, but I will fight to the death to protect my Albino child.

-

-

-

______LTC version: HENRY VIII________
 -
quote:
 -

quote:

-

I'll be presenting some.

Christian I Elector of Saxony

-

Christian I of Saxony (Dresden, 29 October 1560 – Dresden, 25 September 1591) was Elector of Saxony from 1586 to 1591.

He was the sixth but second surviving son of Elector Augustus of Saxony and Anna of Denmark. The death of his older brother, Alexander (8 October 1565), made him the new heir apparent to the Electorate of Saxony.

Christian succeeded his father when he died, in 1586.

Here is a link to his father's image:

Augustus of Saxony

-

http://www.rarecoincollector.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=40&products_id=8333

Posted by Bonampak420 (Member # 20156) on :

quote:
^Two examples come to mind immediately.

Sokrates had many Albino students.

-

He looks like San Calogero The Black North African Saint from Carthage who had to save the lives of albinos

-
quote:
Originally posted by Bonampak420:
San Calogero
 -

-
Fresco in church

-

-

-

-
http://www.siciliansintheworld.com/index.php/en/traditions/religious-feasts/150

quote:
San Calogero was the patron saint of sciacca in the 6th century, when the population was being decimated by the black plauge he healed the towns people by discovering vaporous healing caves and mineral waters.
quote:
Mount Calogero, named for a hermit who resided there in the thermal caves during the 6th century. The hermit was eventually sainted for his good works, and Saint Calogero is Sciacca's patron saint to this day. A grand Baroque-style basilica dedicated to Calogero was built near the site during the 16th century.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006293;p=1#000019

quote:
Doxie dear - Are you following the postings of Anglo_Pyramidologist (Cass), Crush Black Lies, and Lioness?

These people are obviously delusional and deranged, do you really want to be like them???

I beseech you - Abandon them and their delusions of Albino grandeur. Abandon the way of Albino "Fantasy History". Seek the light - accept me as your guide to a healthy civilized mind, free from delusion. Become a real Human - albeit a depigmented one - but who cares, we have loved you as our slightly odd children, since the beginning. And still do, in spite of your countless atrocities.

Don't believe me?

Look at this picture, see the look on her face?
It says: Yes, my child is an Albino, but I will fight to the death to protect my Albino child.

-

I couldn't help but wonder:

Is this the ancient instinct, which caused Negro Slaves during the civil war in the U.S. to protect their masters, instead of seeking their own freedom?

quote:
I couldn't help but wonder:

Is this the ancient instinct, which caused Negro Slaves during the civil war in the U.S. to protect their masters, instead of seeking their own freedom?

Black Slaves were intelligent enough to leave.

-

-

-

Mikey boy, yes that baby is Albino but its still genetically BLACK, as well as having typical Negro features & of course she'd defend it with her life, its HER child for crying out loud she be a pee poor mother if she didn't geez louise. Sorry Black racist White people hater if I fell for your line of bull I'd be doing a great disservice to any White children I may have or adopt in the future. Just because you want to harm White children doesn't mean I do deary. My children shall have a homeland to call their own, they shall know their history, their heritage, their identities. I'd pull my kids out of a school that taught the line of bull you preach faster than you can say Bob's your stinking uncle. Not only are you harming White children but you are also harming Black children as well, trying to give them a heritage of lies.

Another white boy with a fro showing nigger blood probly one generation back. An he's a ugly one. They don't make em uglier.

-

quote:
Mikey boy, yes that baby is Albino but its still genetically BLACK, as well as having typical Negro features.

You see there Doxie, that's just the kind of Albino delusion and fantasy that I'm trying to save you from.

Sweetheart - there is no such a thing as "genetically BLACK". All humans without "P" gene defect are Black - thus all "Normal" Humans are Black.

But as to facial features, you are correct: THESE WERE YOUR ANCIENT SISTERS.

-

And just as today, your ancient sisters were probably mean to you too.

Photographers comment:

firingi

They call her FIRINGI (a foreigner), and make fun of her, being unaware that she has a disease. In this banjara village in Hyderabad, I found this albino girl who was all giggling when I focused my camera towards her... the other kids in the background were making fun of her as usual.

But Doxie dear - you Albinos have to learn to leave the past in the past. Just because your ancient relatives were mean to you, is no reason to continually subject the world to the atrocities of your hurt feelings. It's time to move on - let me help you.

The key in fooling black people into thinking that white artistocrats were black is you use coins. Metal coins are unpainted.

-

Frederick III
 -

John Frederick I
 -

Maurice, Elector of Saxony
 -

Johan Georg, Elector of Saxony
 -

Frederich VIII, duke of Saxony
 -

In other words when these decadent white lords put on some weight, grew beards and minted a coin they magically transformed into black people.

People who believe this are the worst victims of white supremacy.
White supreamacy has put them into a fantasy world, their brain no longer functions properly. It's called afrophobia. In other words I hate who I am I want to be like the people that run this place. Maybe I'll transport myself back into time and that will make myself feel better.

At the time there were several hundred Africans in Germany and millions of white people.
 -
__________________^^^^ Map of Germany with Saxony indicated

-

Allison Blakely, “Problems in Studying the Role of Blacks in Europe,”
http://www.historians.org/perspectives/issues/1997/9705/9705TEC.CFM . This article first appeared in the “Teaching” column in Perspectives: The Newsmagazine of the American Historical Association (May-June 1997).

Contributor(s):
Blakely, Allison
Boston University

quote:
quote:
Mikey boy, yes that baby is Albino but its still genetically BLACK, as well as having typical Negro features.

You see there Doxie, that's just the kind of Albino delusion and fantasy that I'm trying to save you from.

Sweetheart - there is no such a thing as "genetically BLACK". All humans without "P" gene defect are Black - thus all "Normal" Humans are Black.

-

Photographers comment:

firingi

They call her FIRINGI (a foreigner), and make fun of her, being unaware that she has a disease. In this banjara village in Hyderabad, I found this albino girl who was all giggling when I focused my camera towards her... the other kids in the background were making fun of her as usual.

Just look at what it's done to Lioness and Cass.

quote:

-

Christian I of Saxony (Dresden, 29 October 1560 – Dresden, 25 September 1591) was Elector of Saxony from 1586 to 1591.

-
Christian I of Saxony (not shown on Rastalivewire)
If this was on a coin Marc would argue that he has a black nose with flaring nostrils and an afro

Curly hair = Muur

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

-

-
Christian I of Saxony (not shown on Rastalivewire)
If this was on a coin Marc would argue that he has a black nose with flaring nostrils and an afro

Curly hair = Muur

Address for the picture above.

http://picturestack.com/144/262/G98Picture3hQy.png

This site also has it.
http://explow.com/Christian_I,_Elector_of_Saxony

Lioness - This could be ANYBODY!

And he doesn't look like this!

-

Or this.

Maurice of Saxony (1541-1553), Taler 1541, Annaberg.

-

See Doxie dear - this is the kind of degenerate Albino lying that I'm trying to save you from.

quote:
quote:

-

Photographers comment:

firingi

Classical picture... I love that one [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

^I wasn't trying to be mean lion. It's just that they are so into denial, that in order to save them, you have to break in down to them.

Look at the child's shoulder where it meets the dress strap, she is terribly sunburnt. Her parents are obviously not looking after her properly.

But it does demonstrate to us why the ancient Indian Albinos had to cross the mountains and go into Central Asia.

And why they came back with such a bad attitude.

quote:
quote:

-

Curly hair = Muur
Wrong again Duncey. It is more complex than that.

In ancient Europe, there were the wild men, the Savages, and Cagots who intruded from central Asia:
 -
quote:
Brisbane's Gallery of Modern Art has a Ron Mueck exhibition on right now and through till August. .. This is Wild Man. ... http://brisdailyphoto.blogspot.ca/2010_06_01_archive.html
 -
quote:
mages of wild men are so frequent that some have argued that they may have been real. Some say there may have been primitive tribes living in the more remote regions, or even surviving Neanderthals. http://genreauthor.blogspot.ca/2011/07/medieval-mondays-wild-men-in-medieval.html
And then there were the Muurs:

Duke Moritz of Saxony
 -

Matriarchal Andros:
 -

St Nicolas:
 -

I trust that helped. [Razz]

This is so humiliating
know who is descended from wild man

The white in the coats of arms
are wild men.
Blacks have crowns on their heads

I believe that the wild men
are real. they are immigrants and current white descend from them

-

http://www.activeresistance.co.uk/ar/?p=600

quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
 -

Hehe.. is that Lionese? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Mikey boy, White people hater, White people genocidist, Black racist, Black supremacist scum. Why is it then, two Blacks will always have a Black child even if one or even both said Blacks are Albino, their child WILL still have all Black features, nose, hair, eyes, ect. Two Whites normal Whites will always produce a White child with all White features, hair, nose, eyes, etc even if both are true Albinos. Sorry but like I said if I fell for your racist Anti-White crap I'd be doing a severe disservice to any White children I may have or adopt in the future. BTW, that girl is East Indian NOT White.

quote:
Mikey boy, White people hater, White people genocidist, Black racist, Black supremacist scum. Why is it then, two Blacks will always have a Black child even if one or even both said Blacks are Albino, their child WILL still have all Black features, nose, hair, eyes, ect. Two Whites normal Whites will always produce a White child with all White features, hair, nose, eyes, etc even if both are true Albinos. Sorry but like I said if I fell for your racist Anti-White crap I'd be doing a severe disservice to any White children I may have or adopt in the future. BTW, that girl is East Indian NOT White.

^This is truly disappointing Doxie, it sounds like something a loon like Cass would say. I venture to say that even Lioness, would not say something so devoid of truth and logic.

Damn girl, look around at the people that you see, don't they all have hybrid features and colors? As I have told you many times, living in the delusional Albino fantasy world, is not healthy for the human mind. Hell, it's not even healthy for the Negroes who have bought into it either, look at them, a pitiful bunch, wouldn't you say?

Instead of that lying nonsense, what you should have said was: Mike, please explain why mulattoes will have such a variance in skin color. Some will come out very pale, but most will come out darker than the Albino parent.

The answer is very simple, Albinism is the Permanent "IMPAIRED" ability to produce melanin. Thus two Albinos can ONLY produce MORE Albinos, because there are no healthy P genes to use in the mixture.

But when a healthy person is introduced into the equation, the melanin producing ability of that new person, will "PERMANENTLY BLEND" with the Albino parents impaired ability in their offspring. And then THAT new "hybrid color" will remain constant for the offspring, until some new admixture effects their offspring.

Thus, if a dark Brown person, only mates with dark Brown persons, their offspring will always be dark Brown.

If a light Brown person, only mates with light Brown persons, their offspring will always be light Brown.

When either one mates with someone of a different complexion, that new addition will be reflected in their offspring.

AS WITH EVERYTHING IN NATURE, THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS!

But as you can clearly see, the ability to produce melanin is cumulative, nature is always looking for opportunities to return us to as dark a complexion as possible, because of course, it's healthier.

Below is a graphic depiction of the evolution of European skin color, using the Davenport formula for quantitative Human Skin Color prediction, and the Skin color of incoming Asian Albinos as described by the writers Herodotus and Tacitus.

-

-

-

Doxie dear - Knowing that you are in FULL denial mode, I will give you a practical example.

Take your president Obama.

He and his wife are of identical complexions - as are their children.

But if you look at his parents and at her parents, you will find that they arrived at their respective complexions by very different paths. Ah the wonders of nature!

THESE CHILDREN ARE AN EXAMPLE OF TYPICAL BLACK AND ALBINO ADMIXTURE.

-

NOW LETS LOOK AT A CASE WHERE THE MULATTO OFFSPRING OF BLACK AND ALBINO ADMIXTURE - ONLY MATED WITH ALBINOS or near ALBINOS, IN THE GENERATIONS AFTERWARD.

THIS IS TYPICAL OF WHAT HAPPENED IN EUROPE.

Naturally the ability to produce melanin became DILUTED!

In this example I will use our good friend Cass.

THESE PEOPLE ARE TYPICAL OF GERMANIC ALBINOS COMING FROM CENTRAL ASIA.

-

Please notice that he is much DARKER than his ALBINO Ancestors.

-

-

BUT NOT AS DARK AS HIS BLACK ANCESTOR!

Though from the shape of the head, his pedigree is obvious.

-

Mikey boy White people hating, White genocidist, Black racist Black supremacist nimrod, those people are NOT White, they are Albino Pakistanis you stupid idjut. Cass is NOT an Albino stupid ass, he is a White man, with White features. Where the heck do you get he has Black features. Albinos are NOT our ancestors you stupid White people hating idiot. As I've said before you just want Whites to think that we have no history, no heritage, no identities, no homeland to call our own, nothing to be proud of as a people by stealing what is ours & by demeaning, degrading, & dehumanizing us. BTW, that woman maybe Albino but she is still a BLACK Person AKA NEGRO LOL.

quote:
Mikey boy White people hating, White genocidist, Black racist Black supremacist nimrod, those people are NOT White, they are Albino Pakistanis you stupid idjut. Cass is NOT an Albino stupid ass, he is a White man, with White features. Where the heck do you get he has Black features. Albinos are NOT our ancestors you stupid White people hating idiot. As I've said before you just want Whites to think that we have no history, no heritage, no identities, no homeland to call our own, nothing to be proud of as a people by stealing what is ours & by demeaning, degrading, & dehumanizing us. BTW, that woman maybe Albino but she is still a BLACK Person AKA NEGRO LOL.

Doxie dear, I didn't know that memory loss was also an effect of Albinism. In the previous page I clearly explained to you that THESE DRAVIDIAN INDIANS WERE YOUR ANCIENT ANCESTORS!

-

I also have posted this description of Germanics by Tacitus many times.

Quote: "For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations, and that they appear as a distinct, unmixed race, like none but themselves. Hence, too, the same physical peculiarities throughout so vast a population. All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames, fit only for a sudden exertion. They are less able to bear laborious work. Heat and thirst they cannot in the least endure; to cold and hunger their climate and their soil inure them."

THAT DESCRIBES THESE PEOPLE.

-

I HAVE ALSO SHOWN YOU THAT "YOU" ARE A GERMANIC.

Encyclopedia Entry:

Modern Germanic peoples are the Scandinavians (Norwegians, Swedish, Danish, Icelanders and Faroese), Germans, Austrians, Alemannic Swiss, Liechtensteiners, Luxembourgers, Dutch, Flemings, Afrikaner, Frisians, English and others who still speak languages derived from the ancestral Germanic dialects.

As to Cass, Please pay close attention:

THIS IS A DRAVIDIAN.

(Note the shape of the head).

-

Now look at the shape of Cass's head.

-

See, it's not like the Dravidians head at all:

BUT IT'S THE SAME SHAPE AS THIS MANS HEAD!

-

Mike, that photo where you can see my face was taken during my first university year when i was barely 20. It was taken under a very bright light, it doesn't reflect closely my real pigmentation. My skin is far paler.

Its very easy for complexion to change under light.

no light -

-

light -

-

quote:
BUT NOT AS DARK AS HIS BLACK ANCESTOR!

Though from the shape of the head, his pedigree is obvious.

lol.

^He,he,he:
Yes, of course Cass, you are much paler.

But ponder this:

It was you who first posted that Black mans picture. Out of the millions of Black faces available, you picked that one. No doubt at the time, you were thinking: let me pick the ugliest man that I can find - but that was your conscious mind.

But what was your "Subconscious mind" thinking - you know, the one with all of the ancient memories. There are lots of ugly people in the world, so why him? I think that your "Subconscious mind" recognized him as being of your ancient line, and that caused you to pick him.

I also think that your particular condition, is a result of this internal tug of war within your mind. Deep down, you know your true self, but Albino delusionalism does not allow you to acknowledge it, so you went to the other extreme and became a racist.

I am not a psychologist, but I feel certain that if you accept your true self, and come to terms with it, then your condition may well clear up.

As for Doxie, only a really big Black penis will cure her.

I don't think so Mikey boy.

quote:
I don't think so Mikey boy.

Liard! [Razz] [Razz]

The people calling white people albinos are covering for their deep adoration of European aristocracy.

Ironically the very same people who imported black slaves from Africa. It's called denial

And if white people (16% of world population) are albinos, the reason that people bleach their skin is that they think "albinos" have a special ability to take over the world. To them albinism is therefore desireable.

^ People bleach their skin, because light skin, especially on females is universally considered aesthetically appealing. The same way wavy or straight hair is, and afros or nappy hair is universally despised.

quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
^ People bleach their skin, because light skin, especially on females is universally considered aesthetically appealing. The same way wavy or straight hair is, and afros or nappy hair is universally despised.

That's bullcrap, African albinos are ostrasized and harrassed in Africa rather than being adored for what you claim is a prettier skin color.

-

^Negroids are excluded... they have broad traits and nappy hair.

He,he,he:
Nice recovery Cass.

quote:
The people calling white people albinos are covering for their deep adoration of European aristocracy.

Ironically the very same people who imported black slaves from Africa. It's called denial

And if white people (16% of world population) are albinos, the reason that people bleach their skin is that they think "albinos" have a special ability to take over the world. To them albinism is therefore desireable.

He,he,he:

Well if that is true....

What are we to make of THIS???

Tanning Mom.

-

-

Lioness, while I applaud your trying, please stop your attempt to be a deep thinker, you're not good at it.

That is the realm of the Black man, please leave it to us.

Mikey boy White people hating, White people genocidist, Black racist, history stealing, lying, Black supremacist, that woman obviously has umm problems. There are some people who just get hooked on certain things. Such as people who get hooked on cosmetic surgery & wind up looking like freaks, this woman was obviously addicted to tanning.

BTW, again NOT all Whites are Germanic stupid. Me yes I do have have Germanic blood, Goth, Vandal & Viking. However the biggest portion of my blood is Celtic LOL.

quote:
Mikey boy White people hating, White people genocidist, Black racist, history stealing, lying, Black supremacist, that woman obviously has umm problems. There are some people who just get hooked on certain things. Such as people who get hooked on cosmetic surgery & wind up looking like freaks, this woman was obviously addicted to tanning.

BTW, again NOT all Whites are Germanic stupid. Me yes I do have have Germanic blood, Goth, Vandal & Viking. However the biggest portion of my blood is Celtic LOL.

Shaddup Dunce, the Celts were Muurs.

You are a wanna-be albino... Period!

Germanics = Wildmen and wildwomen. Update your ancestral history.

IronLiar, I KNOW my ancestral history you stupid White people hating, White people genocidist, Black racist twit. You're just a lying history stealing wanna be European Negro period.

quote:
IronLiar, I KNOW my ancestral history you stupid White people hating, White people genocidist, Black racist twit. You're just a lying history stealing wanna be European Negro period.

Don't worry, no one takes their stuff remotely serious. Sometimes its hard to distinguish between someone making a parody of Afrocentrism and the real thing.

quote:

According to you the Muurs were NOT 'Black':

quote:
Hence you fail to see that Shakespeare was Muur and not black

[Roll Eyes]

ps. i know the Moors were not Black either, so atleast you admit this. Why won't Mike follow in your footsteps?

quote:
quote:

That's bullcrap, African albinos are ostrasized and harrassed in Africa rather than being adored for what you claim is a prettier skin color.

-

quote:
^Negroids are excluded... they have broad traits and nappy hair.

so this means you retract " light skin, especially on females is universally considered aesthetically appealing" ?

Albinos in Africa have light skin but the same features and hair type as other Africans. But rather than being preferred by Africans albinos are more often harassed and abused by other Africans. Therefore you are wrong.

The broad traits and nappy hair thing does not apply to issue because albinism, one cause of light skin, has nothing to do with the type of features people have, so it has no bearing on the appeal of or lack of for light skin.

quote:
quote:

According to you the Muurs were NOT 'Black':

quote:
Hence you fail to see that Shakespeare was Muur and not black

[Roll Eyes]

ps. i know the Moors were not Black either, so atleast you admit this. Why won't Mike follow in your footsteps?

Ofcourse, you are the blac!

In old English, circa 1005AD, the word "blac" or "blacca" meant a blanco, an albinoid like you.

Muur meant, nobility, landlord, white-light, navigator, or stone builder.

Your ancestors changed their names from "blac wild men" to the white.

Then they stole our names like DHDoncey your sister, and Roger Muur, your brother, and began calling themselves Moores.

But you are not Muurs.

And you are not white.

You are a red-pink albino. The descendant of the wildmen. The original blacca, blancho, albinoid cagot.

And I am the Muur, the landlord, the lord of white-light, the bearer of fruits and juices of civilization.

quote:
1) from Old English blac = ‘pale’, ‘fair’ See: http://baby-names.familyeducation.com/name-meaning/blake

Black, a descriptive name ... originating as the Old English word, blac meaning wan, pale or fair ... " target="_blank">http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/familyhistory/get_started/surnames_01.shtml[/QUOTE]

Does that clear things up? [Razz]

LOL You wish IronLiar you stupid White people hating, Black racist dim wit. You are the racist Black man, the stealer of history & identities LOL ROTFLMBO.

quote:
LOL You wish IronLiar you stupid White people hating, Black racist dim wit.

Picture story.... [Razz]

Muurs:

-

Muurs and Wild men

-

Wild wild Gotha Botha

-

-

Lion. Glad to hear you roar.

Muurs, blacks, were the first kings of England. Those first kings wore Moorish crowns identified from the front of three pronged towers.

Page below still not finished. But,the cathedrals, forts, and castles were all built by niggers:

-

http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-73..EnglandsFirstRoyalFamilyWasBlack.html

Ohhh look here comes the other history stealing, lying, White people hating, White genocidist, Black racist right on que. Hi Markie boy got any unbiased proof of that, you stupid White people hating, White people genocidist, history stealing, lying, satanic, Black racist mixed bred Mutt?

quote:
Ohhh look here comes the other history stealing, lying, White people hating, White genocidist, Black racist right on que. Hi Markie boy.

Hehe... DHDoncies

Let's be honest and sincere here, if that is possible for you.

Is this man your ancestor:

Moore:

-

Or this man:

Wildman Cagot aka Gothic [Big Grin] :

-

IronLiar go away you stupid White people hating, Black racist flea bag. Also stop posting pornographic pictures thanks. Sorry but I will continue fighting you tooth & nail for what is mine. I will continue fighting you tooth & nail for my history, my heritage, my identity, my homeland.

quote:
Ohhh look here comes the other history stealing, lying, White people hating, White genocidist, Black racist right on que. Hi Markie boy got any unbiased proof of that, you stupid White people hating, White people genocidist, history stealing, lying, satanic, Black racist?

realize it's actually adoration of white European culture in disguise

I mean how often do you see the LTC getting interested in Africa? 90% of their time is spent on European art, real talk

Whites women blow up their lips and asses to look like black women. Tan their skin. Flock to music genres begun by blacks: rock n' roll (don't overlook the sexual connotations. Umm. Rock. right? and, er, roll? Umm. You know. But, they dig genres of music begun by blacks: jazz, rap.

Who is copying whom" I mean, we were living happily in Europe in the Republic before Caesar came and began his genocides and moved into lands we once dominated.

Then you guys stole Belgium, France, the Netherlands. Everywhere we were you guys came: Finland as the Lapp, Greenland. You guys came to all the places we settled.

Shame on you. Thieves. Shame on you ly'in evil-hearted perverts (not all of you are. I know some very nice white folk. But most of you turkeys are like poisonous snakes hiding in the path wait'in for someone to bite and infect. Diseased perverts.

^ LMAO. Marc again attacking white people despite being partially white himself, and having a mixed race family:

RECAP -

quote:
Paul Matthews Washington (Marc's dad) son of mulatto Tom (Casper) Washington, so 1/8 white:

-

-

Paul Matthews Washington doing the black supremacist salute despite being 1/8 white. lol.

Looks like Marc has followed in his fathers black supremacist footsteps, despite the fact they are white admixed.

Marcs mixed race family (note the white guy at top):

-

I wonder what Marcs white side of the family and their mixed race children think of Marc's black supremacism and theory that white are defective albio mutants... that would sure be an interesting convo to bring up with them marc at the table. LMAO.

quote:

Who is copying whom" I mean, we were living happily in Europe in the Republic before Caesar came and began his genocides and moved into lands we once dominated.

Save this post, Marc is admitting that Ceasar was white and the Romans of 43 AD were primarily white.

Mike and iron do you endorse this?

Troll Patty said the Britons were primitive people living in huts before the Romans taught them to be civilized

No Markie boy White people hating, White people genocidist, history stealing, lying,satanic, Black racist, Europe is our(Whites) ancestral homeland not yours. Greenland belonged to the Inuit, not you. You have no right to call anyone thieves when you are trying to steal what rightfully belongs to us our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland.

quote:
quote:

Save this post, Marc is admitting that Ceasar was white and the Romans of 43 AD were primarily white.

Mike and iron do you endorse this?

Troll Patty said the Britons were primitive people living in huts before the Romans taught them to be civilized

Marc's statement is testament to the Albino Mans greatest success - The Obfuscation of History.

The fact is that we do not know exactly who of the Roman Emperors were Black, except for the ones who we have authentic images of. It is quite possible, in fact probable, that they were ALL Black, but we won't know that until we have gained access to the Albino mans archives.

-

-

-

-

Mikey boy White people hating, White people genocidist, satanic Black racist stop trying to steal what's not yours, for once in your pathetic life admit the truth of why you do what you do Mikey boy White people hater.

quote:
quote:
Ohhh look here comes the other history stealing, lying, White people hating, White genocidist, Black racist right on que. Hi Markie boy.

Hehe... DHDoncies

Let's be honest and sincere here, if that is possible for you.

Is this man your ancestor:

Moore:

-

Or this man:

Wildman Cagot aka Gothic [Big Grin] :

-

DhDuncies, I have not heard your response yet...

Are you in shock? [Razz]

Here are your Cagotics ancestors:

-

-

-

http://www.steveonsteins.com/the-green-man-vs-the-wild-man

Any Muur questions? [Big Grin]

IronLiar go away you stupid White people hating, Black racist flea bag. Also stop posting pornographic pictures thanks. Sorry but I will continue fighting you tooth & nail for what is mine. I will continue fighting you tooth & nail for my history, my heritage, my identity, my homeland.

Doxie dear, Everything that you have, was taken from Blacks. Even you as a person, was gotten from a Black person. Your heritage, your identity, your homeland - all came from Blacks. So stop the bullsh1t about Albino anything - you are usurpers, nothing more.

ROTFLMBO, Sure could've fooled me, I could've sworn I came from the coochie of a white woman & I could've sworn the sperm that fertilized the egg that became me came from the White man that is my father LOL. You are the one who needs to stop the bull crap Mikey boy White people hating, White people genocidist, Black racist.

quote:
blah..blah..blah.. I could've sworn the sperm that fertilized the egg that became me came from the White man that is my father LOL. ...

Done! Not a white man, but a wild-man. That was your original name Cagot gyal, you no see? [Big Grin]

-

IronLiar take a hike, stupid White people hating, White people genocidist, history stealing, lying, Black racist moron. Someone needs to lock your dang ass up and throw away the key before you hurt yourself.

Did you ever notice that if you break the nose off of a statue it becomes blacker?
Worn out coins are also good for blackifying the nose.
It's all part of LTC methodology

-

quote:

-

Elagabalus
 -

now break me off a little sumpin sumpin :

quote:
 -

works every time

Vitellius...

Emperor Vitellius (69 AD) was red haired (πυρράκης) and grey-eyed (Malalas. Chronogr. 10. 259, 335).

How many red haired grey eyed Negroids are there?

He,he,he:

You Albinos are just Tooo degenerate.

Lioness, you can't break off the tip of a nose and leave intact ROUND nostrils - you know, the kind that Blacks have.

BTW - that monstrous job of re-work on the top bust must embarrass even a degenerate like you - wonder who he was. Surely even your Albino eyes must see that he was NOT Vitellius - Damn fools, can't you see how different the lips are?

Sicko Albinos.

quote:
He,he,he:
Surely even your Albino eyes must see that he was NOT Vitellius - Damn fools, can't you see how different the lips are?

Sicko Albinos.

-

Mike there is no difference in the lips. In this detail of the different Vitellius bust you put up the whole front surface is worn down as you can see from theis detail, both the nose and lips are worn down (you live off this type of wear and tear)
Despite the wear anyone can still see the man had thin-ass lips.
Mike go out and buy a little plaster bust of Mozart. Now rub the face back and forth against some conrete. Wala, a black man

quote:
quote:
 -

Hehe.. is that Lionese? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
All these names have been used for the boy in the picture below.

Wild man of Central Asia, aka Abominable snow man; so-called Neanderthal man, Cagotic Albino or Yeti boy.

-

And this is a Muurish Emperor of Rome:
 -

Do you see the difference or you still need magnifying glasses? [Big Grin]

quote:
quote:

-

-
see if you can find a scultpure of Elagabalus that doesn't have the nose broken off, I'll wait

-
_______^^^lip damage also

quote:
quote:
quote:

-

-
see if you can find a scultpure of Elagabalus that doesn't have the nose broken off, I'll wait

-
_______^^^lip damage also

Duncey

Do you not know about Elegabalus' Muurish ancestry? Head for your Wikipedia.... or the thread "Were the Romans white?" I am tired of educating you.

Also, can you find me a wild man that is not a cagot? Thanks.

This:

-

quote:

Do you not know about Elegabalus' Muurish ancestry? Head for your Wikipedia.... or the thread "Were the Romans white?" I am tired of educating you.

yes he was Syrian on his mother's side
 -

http://books.google.com/books?id=-yecRsy847AC&pg=PA59&lpg=PA59&dq=Elagabalus+

The Crimes of Elagabalus: The Life and Legacy of Rome's Decadent Boy Emperor
By Martijn Icks

quote:

^^Marc's teachings, Iron you must learn.
Are you saying Muurs assisted in the Roman's genocide of European blacks?

Elagabalus had the hairs plucked from his body in order to appear more female and appeared in public wearing make-up and women's clothing. His most stable relationship appears to have been with his chariot driver, a blond slave from Caria named Hierocles, whom he referred to as his husband.

Elagabalus and Hierocles
Hierocles was the blond charioteer who Elagabalus referred to as his husband. Hierocles was a slave who came from Caria, a Roman province in modern day Turkey. Elagabalus first met Hierocles after the slave had participated in a chariot race. Driving a racing chariot required unusual strength, skill and courage. Hierocles fell in front of the emperor's box and with his long, blond hair tumbling out out his helmet had attracted the eye of the emperor who ordered that he should be taken to his palace. Elagabalus instigated a relationship with Hierocles who he considered to be his husband. Elagabalus is credited with saying:

"I am delighted to be called the mistress, the wife, the Queen of Hierocles"

quote:
quote:

yes he was Syrian on his mother's side

Duncey

And his father? And his grandfather? [Big Grin]

quote:
quote:
He,he,he:
Surely even your Albino eyes must see that he was NOT Vitellius - Damn fools, can't you see how different the lips are?

Sicko Albinos.

-

Mike there is no difference in the lips. blaaaa...blaaaaa.... blaaa..... Wala, a black man

Indeed:

Vitellio Vitellius

-

http://copycoins.com/en/77-vitellius-vitelio-caesar-repro-roman-denarius-solid-silver.html

-

Skunt, you have been fuched again! [Razz]

-

Iron you telling me this is a Moor? Looks like a white boy.
quote:

Vitellio Vitellius

-

http://copycoins.com/en/77-vitellius-vitelio-caesar-repro-roman-denarius-solid-silver.html

here is your link:

-

1) the coin is a copy

2) a sane person realizes that the person depicted is not a black person or Moor or Muur anyway

-

Syrian family.
keep in mind the Syrians weren't and are not Moors you silly man.

quote:
The Albino Mans greatest success - The Obfuscation of History.

THESE ARE ALL SUPPOSED TO BE - "Elagabalus"

-

-

-

-

But Blacks are determined and confident, that eventually they will gain access to that which the Albino Man has hidden, and rebuild that which he has destroyed. Truth will reign triumphant!

Muurz!

Muurish Emperor of Rome, Macrinus:

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/muurish-emperor-of-rome-the-african-roman-emperor-macrinus/

-

Macrinus (Latin: Marcus Opellius Severus Macrinus Augustus;[1] ca. 165 – June 218), was Roman Emperor from 217 to 218. Macrinus was of Berber (Indigenous people of North Africa) descent and the first emperor to become so without membership in the senatorial class.

quote:
Blacks are determined and confident, that eventually they will gain access to that which the Albino Man has hidden, and rebuild that which he has destroyed. Truth will reign triumphant!

Your idea is that white people are hiding something that we black folk need access to.

Grow up, this is child-like thinking. White people are not hiding some magical book we need to find. Stop that fairy tale nonsense.

We need to build our own continent, Africa and in the diaspora not think there is some secret mumbo jumbo information that white people are "nor permitting us access to" that will magically transform us into aristocratic assholes.

quote:
Muurz!

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/muurish-emperor-of-rome-the-african-roman-emperor-macrinus/

-

Macrinus (Latin: Marcus Opellius Severus Macrinus Augustus;[1] ca. 165 – June 218), was Roman Emperor from 217 to 218. Macrinus was of Berber (Indigenous people of North Africa) descent and the first emperor to become so without membership in the senatorial class.

Muurz!

Emperor Diadumenian son of Macrinus another Muurish Emperor of Rome...

-

quote:
Muurz!

-

If this is what Berbers looked like they didn't look like black Africans and you will find the same is true today in many places in Algeria where Macrinus was born.
Iron why do post stuff like this. The guy is very white looking, you seem to shoot yourself in the foot over and over again.
I suppose he might look like a quadroon or something to some

Maybe you can find a more worn down version of the coin that might come across as "blacker"

-
son, Emperor Diadumenian

Iron I can't believe you would look like a typical Nigerian.
No full blooded Nigerian would try to pass off this stuff as Black Folk.
I suspect you are a mulatto os some sort, correct?

Muurz!

Pescennius Niger Muurish Emperor of Rome

-

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Pescennius-Emp.jpg

quote:
Muurz!

-

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Pescennius-Emp.jpg

Pescennius Niger and his stringy-ass beard was a native of central Italy. He was the son of a Roman knight named Annius Fuscus and his wife Lampridia.

Pescennius Niger
 -

quote:
quote:
Muurz!

-

Pescennius Niger and his stringy-ass beard was a native of central Italy. He was the son of a Roman knight named Annius Fuscus and his wife Lampridia.

Pescennius Niger
 -

Skunt you are a Dunce, and I fukc you anytime I want.

Compare your nonsense above and below:

quote:
quote:

...... Marcinus
 -
Marcinus

Make up your mind. Who is that fraud you are putting up, cause he cannot be both Emperors Macrinus and Pescennius. [Big Grin]

Case closed

Nigerians
 -

quote:
Nigerians

Skunt, learn to read:

quote:
Meanwhile, Pescennius Niger had been declared the Emperor in the East and he appeared to be making moves to march his army to Rome. A civil war loomed in the horizon.

“Now when the confusion in the state was at its height, inasmuch as it was made known that there were three potential emperors, Septimius Severus, Pescennius Niger, and Clodius Albinus, the Delphic oracle was consulted.

The priest of the Delphic Apollo was asked which of them as emperor would prove of most profit to the state, whereupon, it is said, he gave voice to a Greek verse as follows:

“Best is the Dark One, the African good, but the worst is the Albino (light skin) One.”

And in this response it was clearly understood that Niger was meant by the Dark One, Severus by the African, and Albinus by the Albino or fair skin One.

Thereupon the curiosity of the questioners was further stirred, and they asked of the oracle who would really win the empire. To this the priest replied with further verses as follows:

“Both of the Dark and the Light skin Ones shall the life-blood be shed all untimely;

Empire over the world shall be held by the Muur, the native of Carthage.”

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/septimius-severus-the-african-muurish-emperor-of-rome-the-greatest-emperor-of-ancient-rome/

quote:
quote:
quote:
Muurz!

-

Pescennius Niger
 -

Skunt you are a Dunce, and I fukc you anytime I want.

Compare your nonsense above and below:

quote:
quote:

...... Marcinus
 -
Marcinus

Make up your mind. Who is that fraud you are putting up, cause he cannot be both Emperors Macrinus and Pescennius. [Big Grin]

Case closed

Do you admit you are confused?

Do you admit you are a fraudster?

I am waiting... [Razz]

quote:

Case closed

what case is closed, that all people with curly hair are black Africans?

quote:
quote:
Muurz!

-

Muurz!

Emperor Diadumenian son of Macrinus another Muurish Emperor of Rome...

-

Compare with a Cagot [Big Grin]

-

The difference is clear....

quote:
quote:
The Albino Mans greatest success - The Obfuscation of History.

"Elagabalus"

-

... Truth will reign triumphant!

Contrast with the Cagotic grand-daddy of yours:

-

Correction:

Macrinus
 -

also Macrinus
 -

I suspect you are a mulatto of some sort, correct?

-

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Pescennius-Emp.jpg [/qb][/QUOTE]

Even with the correction it's funny how you keep posting new people, after I demolish each attempt, find one with a bulbous nose and assume it's a black African. The problem is Pescennius Niger was not the Berber Macrinus was, you still lose in your attempt to deny your Africaness

quote:
Correction:

whine...whine..IronLion fvcked me too hard

Even with the correction it's funny how you keep posting new people, after I demolish each attempt, find one with a bulbous nose and assume it's a black African. The problem is Pescennius Niger was not the Berber not Macrinus, you still lose in your attempt to deny your Africaness

Fool!

Pescennius Niger was Muur. A dark brown man, or your so-called Black man, Black Roman.

One of the Muurish Rulers of Rome.

His name Niger indicates that he was black of skin and prolly had ancestral origins close to the River Niger, close to Niger, and Nigeria.

Now, you are being fvcked even harder.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Read again:

quote:
Meanwhile, Pescennius Niger had been declared the Emperor in the East and he appeared to be making moves to march his army to Rome. A civil war loomed in the horizon.

“Now when the confusion in the state was at its height, inasmuch as it was made known that there were three potential emperors, Septimius Severus, Pescennius Niger, and Clodius Albinus, the Delphic oracle was consulted.

The priest of the Delphic Apollo was asked which of them as emperor would prove of most profit to the state, whereupon, it is said, he gave voice to a Greek verse as follows:

“Best is the Dark One, the African good, but the worst is the Albino (light skin) One.”

And in this response it was clearly understood that Niger was meant by the Dark One, Severus by the African, and Albinus by the Albino or fair skin One.

Thereupon the curiosity of the questioners was further stirred, and they asked of the oracle who would really win the empire. To this the priest replied with further verses as follows:

“Both of the Dark and the Light skin Ones shall the life-blood be shed all untimely;

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/septimius-severus-the-african-muurish-emperor-of-rome-the-greatest-emperor-of-ancient-rome/

Muurz! [Razz]

Emperor Constantine the first Christian

-

-
Pescennius Niger:

CASSIUS DIO (AD 150 – 235)
ROMAN HISTORY

on Pescennius Niger:

Severus now made a campaign against Niger. This man was an Italian of the equestrian order, and was remarkable for nothing either good or bad, so that one could neither praise nor censure him very much; and so he had been assigned to Syria by Commodus. 2 He had as one of his lieutenants Aemilianus, since this man, by remaining neutral and watching events in order to take advantage of them, seemed to surpass all the senator of that day in understanding and in experience of affairs (he had been tested in many provinces and as a result had grown conceited), and also because he was a relative of Albinus.

Albinus was born into an aristocratic family at Hadrumetum in Africa. According to his father, he received the name of Albinus because of the extraordinary whiteness of his body
Hadrumetum (sometimes called Adrametum or Adrametus) was a Phoenician colony that pre-dated Carthage and stood on the site of modern-day Sousse, Tunisia.
 -

-

-

Markie boy White people hating, White people genocidist, history stealing, lying Black racist, mixed bred mutt. Why don't you stop lying and trying to steal other race's history, heritage, identities, homelands. Ignore me all you want mutt boy but it aint gonna make me go away. I'll continue fighting for what is rightfully mine.

Posted by jantavanta (Member # 20328) on :

Learning from your posts on the racial composition of ancient Europe and ancient Christianity, I believe there is a link between Muurs and Masons and Muurs are the founders of freemasonry in Europe before it was infiltrated by albinos and repainted with a White Supremacist image.

quote:

-

quote:
 -
Pescennius Niger:

CASSIUS DIO (AD 150 – 235)
ROMAN HISTORY

on Pescennius Niger:

Severus now made a campaign against Niger. This man was an Italian of the equestrian order, and was remarkable for nothing either good or bad, so that one could neither praise nor censure him very much; and so he had been assigned to Syria by Commodus. 2 He had as one of his lieutenants Aemilianus, since this man, by remaining neutral and watching events in order to take advantage of them, seemed to surpass all the senator of that day in understanding and in experience of affairs (he had been tested in many provinces and as a result had grown conceited), and also because he was a relative of Albinus.

Albinus was born into an aristocratic family at Hadrumetum in Africa. According to his father, he received the name of Albinus because of the extraordinary whiteness of his body
Hadrumetum (sometimes called Adrametum or Adrametus) was a Phoenician colony that pre-dated Carthage and stood on the site of modern-day Sousse, Tunisia.

Duncey

You are a clown! Do you know what "Niger" means in Latin? It means a Muur or a so-called Black man. Now you admit that there were Black Romans after years of denial. [Big Grin]

Albino you know already. Albinus was also an African man.

Yes, there were African Albinos also in Rome. Not Dravidian Albinos and wild men, your ancestors. Dravidian albinos came in later.

As for your images, you have been caught already putting up fraudulent pictures, (and you admitted it) or perhaps displaying your ignorance respecting Roman history.

You lost your credibility years ago on Egypt Search, which is why you stink, and we call you the Skunt.

Did you like what I did to you last night? [Razz]

-

Henry the Pious Duke of Saxony and his wife Katherine von Mecklenburg 1514

-

quote:
Originally posted by jantavanta:
Learning from your posts on the racial composition of ancient Europe and ancient Christianity, I believe there is a link between Muurs and Masons and Muurs are the founders of freemasonry in Europe before it was infiltrated by albinos and repainted with a White Supremacist image.

quote:

-

Ohhh look another White people hating, White people genocidist, history stealing, lying, Black racist, Black supremacist, or one of the other White people haters has made a second account how cute.

Posted by kikuyu22 (Member # 19561) on :

Ohhh look another White people hating, White people genocidist, history stealing, lying, Black racist, Black supremacist, or one of the other White people haters has made a second account how cute.
quote:

You know dhdoxies,that must be at least the 50th time you've responded with that same mantra. I know its emotionally comforting to believe in it but its as old as disco right now.
Challenge the sources or their interpretation if possible-but wait;you can't do that can you!??

Yet another White people hating Black racist. only call em like I see em. I have challenged their sources & challenged them to provide unbiased non White people hating, non-black racist, non Black supremacist sources yet they can't do it LOL. Won't be the last time you hear it because I aint going no where & I fully intend to continue calling you and the rest of the Black racist White people haters out for what you are. Whites have a right to our history, our heritage, our identities, our very own homeland.

quote:
quote:
Blacks are determined and confident, that eventually they will gain access to that which the Albino Man has hidden, and rebuild that which he has destroyed. Truth will reign triumphant!

Your idea is that white people are hiding something that we black folk need access to.

Grow up, this is child-like thinking. White people are not hiding some magical book we need to find. Stop that fairy tale nonsense.

We need to build our own continent, Africa and in the diaspora not think there is some secret mumbo jumbo information that white people are "nor permitting us access to" that will magically transform us into aristocratic assholes.

^That is quite excellent Lioness. The Negroes will surely be moved; As a matter of fact, some "REAL" Negroes have expressed similar sentiments. But then again, that's why I call them Negroes instead of Black people. Negro is my term for dark-skinned people with sh1t for Brains as you know.

And no, the Albinos are not hiding some magical book; what they are hiding, is the thousands of original manuscripts of the ancient Black writers (we need these historical documents to know and understand what really happened in Europe). The original paintings of European rulers, and other such things.

quote:

You are a clown! Do you know what "Niger" means in Latin?

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

Mikey boy White people hating, White people genocidist, lying , history stealing, Black racist, Black supremacist, it just so happens those "Negros" are the normal non-racist, non White people hating more intelligent ones of your race. They are the ones who remind me that even though you and your crew want to hate on Whitey & steal Whitey's history, heritage, identities, homeland, there are those Blacks who unlike you & your ilk are good people.

quote:
quote:
quote:

^That is quite excellent Lioness. The Negroes will surely be moved; As a matter of fact, some "REAL" Negroes have expressed similar sentiments. But then again, that's why I call them Negroes instead of Black people. Negro is my term for dark-skinned people with sh1t for Brains as you know.

And no, the Albinos are not hiding some magical book; what they are hiding, is the thousands of original manuscripts of the ancient Black writers (we need these historical documents to know and understand what really happened in Europe). The original paintings of European rulers, and other such things.

If such documents existed and white people burned them then what are you going to do?

quote:
Originally posted by kikuyu22:
but its as old as disco right now.

Careful what you say!!!

Disco was the last great Black musical art form.

May Donna rest in peace.

-

The Albinos hated Disco because it required them to dance - something that nature gave few of them the ability to do, so they hated it. Their hatred was so great that they even held Disco Burning Parties.

In 1979, another baseball game riot rocked America, but this time fueled by a deep disdain to disco music. The riot in question occurred during a White Sox versus Detroit Tigers match at Comiskey Park. Attempting to cash in on anti-disco hysteria, son of White Sox owner, Mike Veeck, teamed up with popular DJ Steve Dahl for the Disco Demolition Night Promotion. The objective was for fans to turn up to the stadium with disco records, which would be destroyed on the field in the middle of the double-header clash.

-

-

Just look at them!
Pathetic Albino mob, angered because another defect was revealed.

My fear is that rather than simple hiding relics of Europe's Black past, they may have done that to them.

quote:
If such documents existed and white people burned them then what are you going to do?

We will do what we are doing now:

Rebuilding history with what we can find.

Your hatred towards Whites & Anti-White racism is showing again Mikey boy White people hater. Still waiting for that unbiased proof to be posted on my thread.

Give it up already you Black racist, White people hating twit, those people you claim as Black were not Black anyone with good eyes can see that Mikey boy Black racist, White people hater.

Disco was when producers and DJs took over the music, started to use more synthesizers, simplified the harmony, replaced funk beats with montonous disco beats, adding singers on top such as Donna Summer (yes she was a very good singer)

"Giorgio" Moroder ,an Italian, record producer, songwriter and performer based in Los Angeles. When in Munich in the 1970s, he started his own record label called Oasis Records, which several years later became a subdivision of Casablanca Records. He composed the synthesized music for Donna Summer (including "Love to Love You Baby" and "I Feel Love")

The early disco sound was largely an urban American phenomenon with producers and labels such as SalSoul Records (Ken, Joe and Stanley Cayre), West End Records (Mel Cheren), Casablanca (Neil Bogart), and Prelude (Marvin Schlachter) to name a few.
The disco sound was also shaped by Tom Moulton who wanted to extend the enjoyment of the music—thus creating the extended mix or "remix". This has influenced many other latter genres such as techno, and pop. DJs and remixers would often remix (that is, re-edit) existing songs using reel-to-reel tape machines. Their remixed versions would add in percussion breaks, new sections, and new sounds. Other influential DJs and remixers who helped to establish what became known as the "disco sound" included David Mancuso, Nicky Siano, Shep Pettibone, Larry Levan, Walter Gibbons, and Chicago-based "Godfather of House" Frankie Knuckles.

^Lioness PLEASE!

According to Albino accounts, Elvis is the king of Rock and Roll.

Mikey dude giving some one a nick name isn't the same as saying they founded it geez, everyone knows Little Richard was doing RNR before Elvis. They called MJ the King Of Pop does that mean that HE founded Pop music of course not. Free your mind of all that Anti-White hatred Mikey.

quote:
Mikey boy White people hating, White people genocidist, lying , history stealing, Black racist, Black supremacist, it just so happens those "Negros" are the normal non-racist, non White people hating more intelligent ones of your race. They are the ones who remind me that even though you and your crew want to hate on Whitey & steal Whitey's history, heritage, identities, homeland, there are those Blacks who unlike you & your ilk are good people.

Doxie - Like all Albinos, you have every right to love the Negro dearly. As a matter of fact, more than one Albino hide has been saved by a Negro.

The Stono Rebellion - September 9, 1739

The slaves belonging to Thomas Rose successfully hid their master, (They would later be rewarded). One individual, Lieutenant Governor Bull, eluded the rebels (probably aided by a Negro) and rode to spread the alarm.

But certainly Doxie, even you, must see how Black people might not feel quite the same way about them.

Jantavanta writes: Learning from your posts on the racial composition of ancient Europe and ancient Christianity, I believe there is a link between Muurs and Masons and Muurs are the founders of freemasonry in Europe before it was infiltrated by albinos and repainted with a White Supremacist image.

Marc writes: You might be interested in the following page dealing also with Masonry, then. Those we call the Muurs were also Celts, Gauls, and their numbers were found among the Habsburgs, d' Medici's, etc.

-

http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/StyledHair3000BC/03-10-38-10.html

Markie boy, stupid White people hating, Black racist, Black supremacist, stop lying, the Celts & Gauls were NOT Black people. Stop trying to claim the identities, history, heritage of other people. Whites and every other race have a right to their history, their heritage, their identities, their homeland.

quote:
quote:

We will do what we are doing now:

Rebuilding history with what we can find.

Mike you have no evidence that there were large numbers of Black people living in Germany since written records began in the region.

Africa and Africans have had an influence on European thought and culture far disproportionate to the size of the small black population (which, for example, approached 150,000 in the Iberian peninsula in the 16th century, and by the 18th amounted to just several thousand in France, a few thousand in the Netherlands, and several hundred scattered through Germany, Scandinavia, and Russia; only in the 20th century would the combined numbers reach the hundreds of thousands)

Allison Blakely, professor of European and comparative history at Howard University, is the author of Blacks in the Dutch World (Indiana University Press, 1994) and Russia and the Negro (Howard University Press, 1986).

Mike you have zero evidence that there were large numbers of blacks living in Europe in medieval times. You simply like the idea and want it to be so.
There were some Blacks in Europe and we can see them in the art. But why assume there were large numbers of them?

It seems like there is a paradigm notion that the Greeks stole their ideas from Egypt belived by some to be comprised of Black people.
Without even getting into that debate, this becomes a theory applied to any situation and people stick to it like religious fanatics. If the Greeks stole from Egypt, then the Europeans stole from Blacks who already had a civilization there.
The problem is there is evidence for an Egyptian civilization but not a Black civilization in Europe or a large population.
Like Marc acknowledged Caesar was white. The people in medieval Europe were fairly primitive until the Romans came in and they were primarily white with a couple of Berbers thrown in, people that were half punic and resembled quadroons or mulattoes and were born in places like Carthage and other places in North Africa that were founded by outsiders.

There is no reason to assume there was a Black civilization or large numbers of Black people living in Europe in the historical period. It is pure wishful thinking.
Either you have evidence or you don't.
Simply posting "Moors" who are shown in some European paintings over and over again doesn't change that. It's just a selective process that teases people to believe in a myth.
Europe existed before the Moors went into Iberia. The Moors were Muslims at the time and the Christian crusadersapprox(1095 and 1291) defeated them and expelled many of them from Spain. Crusader armies also fought the Turks in 1097
Were these Crusaders black? No
So why are we even talking about Saxony hundreds of years later?
 -
 -

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/History_of_the_Holy_Roman_Empire.htm

-

^^^^Here Mike lists some white tribes
last sentence from above:

"Migrating people during this period included the Huns
and the albino Germanic tribes:

•Goths (3rd to the 6th century AD)
•Vandals (invasions-5th century AD)
•Avars (6th century)
•Bulgars (7th century AD)
•Alans
•Suebi
•Frisians
amoung other Germanic and Slavic tribes"

^^^approximate dates of activity added in paenthesis, lioness

The Goths were an East Germanic tribe of Scandinavian origin whose two branches, the Visigoths and the Ostrogoths, played an important role in the fall of the Roman Empire and the emergence of Medieval Europe.
I'm not usre how the Dravidian thing plays into Scandinavian origin of the Goths, Vandals etc but anyway...

Little is known of the origins of the Germanic tribe known as the Vandals. They are believed to have originated in Denmark and later migrated to the valley of the Oder River on the Baltic Sea, about the 5th century BC.
In 406 AD, the Vandals were driven from their homes on the Baltic by the Huns. They headed southwest, crossed the Rhine River and invaded Gaul (now France). The Vandals were finally defeated in battle and in 409 fled to Spain.In 428, the largest ever sea-borne movement of a barbarian peoples resulted in some 80,000 Vandals landing near Tangier. There was little opposition from the locals, and within two years nearly all of North Africa was under their control. With the fall of Carthage in 439, the Vandals controlled a major naval base, which they used to raid all of the cities of the Western Mediterranean. In 455, they thoroughly and mercilessly sacked Rome .
Holy Roman Empire

Comparitively the Holy Roman Empire comes in a few hundred years later, a political entity in western Europe from 800 to 1806.
or if you prefer to go back to Charlemagne, reign 768-814 AD

-

Map of the territories (pink) ruled by Theodoric the Great at their height in 523, when he annexed the southern part of the Burgundian kingdom, between the rivers Durance and Isere. Stippled areas indicate other kingdoms dominated by Theodoric at this time.
 -

Gesta Theodorici aka "Theodoric the Great" (455-526)

Theoderic the Great 454 – August 30, 526) was the white king of

the Ostrogoths (471–526),
ruler of Italy (493–526),
regent of the Visigoths (511–526), and a viceroy of the Eastern Roman Empire.
His Gothic name Þiudareiks translates into "people-king" or "ruler of the people"

Markie boy, stupid White people hating, Black racist, Black supremacist, stop lying, the Celts & Gauls were NOT Black people. Stop trying to claim the identities, history, heritage of other people. Whites and every other race have a right to their history, their heritage, their identities, their homeland.

Ohhh remember Lioness, the some of the Goths were also Black, or at least their royalty was, well at least that's what Eghead said LOL. I'm still waiting for them to claim the Vandals next ROTFLMBO.

quote:
Mike you have no evidence that there were large numbers of Black people living in Germany since written records began in the region.

Allison Blakely, professor of European and comparative history at Howard University, is the author of Blacks in the Dutch World (Indiana University Press, 1994) and Russia and the Negro (Howard University Press, 1986).

-

(Please see definition of "Negro" above).

Mike you have zero evidence that there were large numbers of blacks living in Europe in medieval times. You simply like the idea and want it to be so.

He,he,he:

-

Show me the Albino bones!

-

-

-

-

-

-

Mikey boy White people hating, White people genocidist, lying, history stealing, Black racist, Black supremacist scum. Stop trying to claim other people's history, heritage, identities, & homelands. Every race has a right to their history, their heritage, their identities, their very homeland.

quote:
Mikey boy White people hating, White people genocidist, lying, history stealing, Black racist, Black supremacist scum. Stop trying to claim other people's history, heritage, identities, & homelands. Every race has a right to their history, their heritage, their identities, their very homeland.

Doxie dear - your protestations don't sound as strong as they "USED" to.

Ya, truth has that effect.

You know how we always hear about the Wind bringing down mountains, and the Sea turning Stone to Sand. Well truth is like a power of Nature, it is relentless, so surely it can defeat the "fantasy" lies of mere Albinos.

Doxie dear - Your degenerate Albinos probably killed this lovely Boy: or shipped him off to the U.S. as a Slave.

Please tell me what "Nice people" you are again.

-

This Mulatto probably fared no better.

-

First of all Mikey boy, once again Whites are NOT Albinos and you have no proof that we are. Second you wouldn't know the truth if it came up and bit you on the back side. As I said we Whites have a right to our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland without White people hating Black racists like you trying to rob us of it.

quote:
First of all Mikey boy, once again Whites are NOT Albinos and you have no proof that we are. Second you wouldn't know the truth if it came up and bit you on the back side. As I said we Whites have a right to our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland without White people hating Black racists like you trying to rob us of it.

He,he,he:
Doxie dear - that sounds strangely familiar, now where did I hear that before?

Oh yes; now I remember, it's what the Albinos in Zimbabwe said when they were forced to give back the land that they had stolen.

Mikey boy don't you mean when the Whites in Zimbabwe were ethnically cleansed from Zimbabwe don't you Mikey boy. If we don't have a right to our ancestral homeland what makes you think that you have a right to yours LOL.

quote:
quote:

[IMG]...
Skunt, Albino fantasy has never helped you out, before or ever.

Imagine, you ignoramus that can barely differentiate between the images of Emperor Macrinus and Emperor Pescennius Niger are now pretending to argue with me? As an expert? Oh, what a skunt fraud you are!! [Roll Eyes]

Read this:

quote:
quote:
Correction:

whine...whine..IronLion fvcked me too hard

Even with the correction it's funny how you keep posting new people, after I demolish each attempt, find one with a bulbous nose and assume it's a black African. The problem is Pescennius Niger was not the Berber not Macrinus, you still lose in your attempt to deny your Africaness

Fool!

Pescennius Niger was Muur. A dark brown man, or your so-called Black man, Black Roman.

One of the Muurish Rulers of Rome.

His name Niger indicates that he was black of skin and prolly had ancestral origins close to the River Niger, close to Niger, and Nigeria.

Now, you are being fvcked even harder.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Read again:

quote:

Mikey boy don't you mean when the Whites in Zimbabwe were ethnically cleansed from Zimbabwe don't you Mikey boy. If we don't have a right to our ancestral homeland what makes you think that you have a right to yours LOL. That's kinda setting a double standard, saying ohh Whites don't have a right to what is rightfully ours, we must docilely hand every bit of our history, our heritage, our identity, even our own homeland over to you and become a historyless, heritage less, identityless, homelandless people, but you shall keep your own history, your own heritage, your own identities, your own homeland of Africa for yourselves. Seems a little ummm wrong to me.

quote:
Mikey boy don't you mean when the Whites in Zimbabwe were ethnically cleansed from Zimbabwe don't you Mikey boy. If we don't have a right to our ancestral homeland what makes you think that you have a right to yours LOL.

Doxie dear - YOUR ancestral homeland is Central Asia, PLEASE, by all means, do go back to it.
If the Chinese say anything - just say Mike sent you.

Sorry Mikey boy, you have no proof of that. Whites ancestral homeland is Europe NOT Central Asia. Therefore I shall NOT go back to Central Asia, however I WILL come back to Europe LOL.

^Of course, enjoy it - while you can.

LOL Mikey boy White people hater, if you think that us Whites are gonna give up our ancestral homeland (Europe) to you Blacks without a fight you got another thing coming.

There will be no fighting. It will be word, sound and power.

The revelations of your degenerate nature, and the real truth about your origins, will leave you the laughing stock of the world.

You will disappear in shame and embarrasment back to the caves where you belong.... somewhere in central Asia... or Patagonia Argentina.

I don't think so IronLiar. We Whites will not give up our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland to you without a fight. We Whites have NOTHING to be ashamed of & everything to be proud of. Except for slavery, we shoulda left you in Africa instead of bringing you into our nations.

quote:
I don't think so IronLiar. We Whites will not give up our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland to you without a fight. We Whites have NOTHING to be ashamed of & everything to be proud of. Except for slavery, we shoulda left you in Africa instead of bringing you into our nations.

Murdering innocent Blacks in Europe and enslaving the survivors in America. Murdering 85 million innocent Blacks and Amerindians in the Western Hemisphere. Genocides against simple and harmless Bushman in Africa: Yes, I suppose to a degenerate Albino, that is a proud heritage.

Indeed Mike. She is very disappointing.

You would have thought that having spent years around Moorish Americans and admiring them secretly, she would have developed some compassion in her heart. But alas, a murderous demented Albino, will always be bloodthirsty and dangerous, even unto the third and fourth generations....

quote:
quote:

-  -  -  -  -  -  -
Skunt, read:

What is the meaning of Niger, because Immaa give you the meaning and etymology of Mr blake/black:

quote:
Meaning of the name Mr. Blake: 1)Italian: White; fair
2) Old English: Fair-haired
http://baby-names.familyeducation.com/name-meaning/blake

quote:
In Old English the word blāc meant pale, albino, colourless; similar to the word blanc, blanco, bianca, bianchi all meaning white
Source

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bleach

quote:
Old English blāc = ‘wan’, ‘pale’, ‘white’, ‘fair’. In Middle English the two words blac and blāc, with opposite meanings, fell together as Middle English blake.

Read more on FamilyEducation: http://baby-names.familyeducation.com/name-meaning/blake#ixzz1wJ30nSxU

quote:
Variations of the name Blake/Black

First name variations: Biancha, Blanche, Blancha, Blanca, Branca, Blanch, Biancca, Biancia, Bianco, Bianca, Blanchard, Blanco, Blakely, Blayk

Read more on FamilyEducation: http://baby-names.familyeducation.com/name-meaning/blake#ixzz1wJ3FerT2

Do you know the meaning of Niger? [Big Grin]

^^^ Iron cocksucker, their name is Black not Blake go back to your own link and type in Black. Here, I'll do it for your dumb ass:

http://genealogy.familyeducation.com/surname-origin/black

here's the entry:
Last name origins & meanings:

BLACK

Scottish and English: from Middle English blak(e) ‘black’ (Old English blæc, blaca), a nickname given from the earliest times to a swarthy or dark-haired man.
Scottish and English: from Old English blāc ‘pale’, ‘fair’, i.e. precisely the opposite meaning to 1, and a variant of Blake 2. Blake and Black are found more or less interchangeably in several surnames and place names.
English: variant of Blanc as a Norman name. The pronunciation of the nasalized vowel gave considerable difficulty to English speakers, and its quality was often ignored.
Scottish and Irish: translation of various names from Gaelic dubh ‘black’ (see Duff).
Danish and Swedish: generally, probably the English and Scottish name, but in some cases perhaps a variant spelling of Blak, a nickname from blak ‘black’.
In some cases, a translation of various names meaning ‘black’, for example German and Jewish Schwarz.

quote:
quote:

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

quote:
quote:

Murdering innocent Blacks in Europe and enslaving the survivors in America. Murdering 85 million innocent Blacks and Amerindians in the Western Hemisphere. Genocides against simple and harmless Bushman in Africa: Yes, I suppose to a degenerate Albino, that is a proud heritage.
Sorry Mikey boy, I don't believe that there was a genocide of Blacks in Europe. The Amerindians yes we did do that and I have already stated my position on that, but hey they killed Whites too. BTW you claim Blacks enslaved Whites so if that is so then Blacks only got pay back for enslaving us LOL. As far as the Bushmen go, you other Blacks are just as guilty, as you were killing them before the White man ever came. From an article I have read you have wiped out at least 4 tribes of Pygmies in Africa hunting & eating them as if they were animals. So don't try to play innocent Mikey boy & IronLiar. A people should NOT be made to feel forever guilty for things that happened hundreds or even thousands of years in the past. Should you be made to feel guilty for every crime committed by your people in the past? No of course not.

-

quote:
quote:
quote:

Sorry Mikey boy, I don't believe that there was a genocide of Blacks in Europe. The Amerindians yes we did do that and I have already stated my position on that, but hey they killed Whites too. BTW you claim Blacks enslaved Whites so if that is so then Blacks only got pay back for enslaving us LOL. As far as the Bushmen go, you other Blacks are just as guilty, as you were killing them before the White man ever came. From an article I have read you have wiped out at least 4 tribes of Pygmies in Africa hunting & eating them as if they were animals. So don't try to play innocent Mikey boy & IronLiar. A people should NOT be made to feel forever guilty for things that happened hundreds or even thousands of years in the past. Should you be made to feel guilty for every crime committed by your people in the past? No of course not.
Oh Doxie, what a disappointment you are becoming.
It's one thing to regurgitate Albino nonsense about Europe's past, because so little is truthfully documented.

But for the rest there is truthful documentation, and yet you prefer the nonsense; My,my,my.

-

Moor Westmoreland England Family Crest

quote:
Whites know their past

-

http://www.badische-zeitung.de/fotos-strassenfasnet-im-elztal--26984169.html?page=2

Pink Bastards lol
Now I see why blacks had to educate these beast, just look at these animals

-

-

-

-

-

-

quote:
^^^ Iron cocksucker, their name is Black not Blake go back to your own link and type in Black. Here, I'll do it for your dumb ass:

http://genealogy.familyeducation.com/surname-origin/black

here's the entry:
Last name origins & meanings:

BLACK

Scottish and English: from Middle English blak(e) ‘black’ (Old English blæc, blaca), a nickname given from the earliest times to a swarthy or dark-haired man.
Scottish and English: from Old English blāc ‘pale’, ‘fair’, i.e. precisely the opposite meaning to 1, and a variant of Blake 2. Blake and Black are found more or less interchangeably in several surnames and place names.
English: variant of Blanc as a Norman name. The pronunciation of the nasalized vowel gave considerable difficulty to English speakers, and its quality was often ignored.
Scottish and Irish: translation of various names from Gaelic dubh ‘black’ (see Duff).
Danish and Swedish: generally, probably the English and Scottish name, but in some cases perhaps a variant spelling of Blak, a nickname from blak ‘black’.
In some cases, a translation of various names meaning ‘black’, for example German and Jewish Schwarz.

quote:
quote:

-  -  -  -  -

Skunt

You have reading and comprehension problems. Read your cut and paste again:

quote:
Scottish and English: from Old English blac: ‘pale’, ‘fair’, i.e. precisely the opposite meaning to 1, and a variant of Blake 2.

Blake and Black are found more or less interchangeably in several surnames and place names.

English: variant of Blanc as a Norman name.

You posted the above right? Do you know what it is saying?

It says the English word Blac, originally meant fair, albino, blond, blanco. When did it change its meaning to dark? Who changed it to mean dark? And why? [Big Grin]

Skunt, what is the meaning of Niger? [Razz]

Lion - I find that very interesting - the Albinos turning the meaning of the word into the opposite of it's original meaning.

I'm sure that as we gather more information, and gain access to original documents, we will see how this aided their efforts to create a fictionalized history.

Mike - This thing gets more and more mind boggling everyday. The extent of the deceptions, the lies, the delusions just blow me away.

If you notice, Lionese has refused to engage the etymology of the word "blac"...

But we will be hearing more about this for sure.

BTW in old and middle English, the word Mor was the word used to describe the colour they call black today.

quote:

Both my parents are whites from West Africa...

We are the Muurs
the first whites by right of class
the original nobility of Europe
the aborigines of earth

your Lord by divine right
your teacher by celestial appointment!

I am a MUUR from the eternal Kingdom
of Marrakech and Ityopia

I am the real white

Marc listen up:
for reasons stated above the correct title of this thread is

When Saxony was white and had England's First Royal Family

you need to use proper terminology as per !ron's teachings
-see etymology of "white"

thank you,

lioness productions

THE NIGERIANS

-

-

THE ETRUSCANS

-  -
(notably swarthy Etruscan complexioned author ^^^ Nigel Spivey see etyymology of first name)

-
_____________ancestor of Ironlion^^^

-

-

-

^Lioness - there was no need to demonstrate how well Albinos "OBFUSCATE" history with their false art and false use of art. We already knew that!

ETRUSCANS!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Mike, you know I did about 12 pages of expose on the Muurish Romans, and the Skunt-Lionese had to finally shut up.

What she is doing now is start a merry goround on settled and closed arguments, which she herself already admitted.

That is why, sometimes, I ignore her. Cause we have to keep pushing this research rather than wasting time pouring water in a leaking basket like Lionese.

She reminds me of this proverb:

Do not give pearls to Swines otherwise they will turn around and attack you. Give them pigswill, and they will eat their heart full.

Posted by adrenaline (Member # 6729) on :

Swines!?

More like stinking soggy brown sewer rats.

Swine is at least edible.

quote:

THE NIGERIANS

-

-

Hmmm, I wonder if IronLion is gonna fvck me again...

Mais Oui! [Razz]

Here is an Etruscan woman:

-

quote:
Italian archaeologists have discovered lotion that is over 2000 years old, left almost intact in the cosmetic case of an aristocratic Etruscan woman.

The discovery, which occurred four years ago in a necropolis near the Tuscan town of Chiusi, has just been made public, following chemical analysis which identified the original compounds of the ancient ointment. The team reports their findings in the July issue of the Journal of Archaeological Science.

Dating to the second half of the second century B.C., the intact tomb was found sealed by a large terracotta tile. The site featured a red-purple painted inscription with the name of the deceased: Thana Presnti Plecunia Umranalisa.

"From the formula of the name, we learn that Thana Plecunia was the daughter of a lady named Umranei, a member of one of the most important aristocratic families of Chiusi," the researchers wrote.

Indeed, the wide rectangular niche tomb certainly represents the noble origins of the deceased.

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2009/07/10/ancient-ointment.html

Posted by adrenaline (Member # 6729) on :

^ On a seperate note, I doubt you could ever know what it feels like to feel like a real person . You're too far gone [Embarrassed]

[Big Grin]

Posted by jantavanta (Member # 20328) on :

quote:

In The Beginning, there were Black People, Master Astronauts roaming The Cosmos.

It appears the original Saxons of Anglo-Saxon fame, are in fact black. The first image is of Maurice of Saxony,

-

and the second picture, his black daughter, Anna of Saxony who would marry William of Orange, also black.

Anna of Saxony and William of Orange:  -

pic of Anna and William from Egmund

Look at their coats of arms and their elements: the various animals (double lions, an eagle), shields, etc.

Here is proof of (in the case of these two shields) that whenever we see these motifs, we are looking at black rulership.

-

Portrait of William I of Orange (1533-1584),
by Adriaen Thomasz. Key (1554–1609)

Marc do you consider the above black, I'm not sure about it

Malibudul, you once asked about an image I showed of Rudolf II (1576-1611). You'd seemed a little surprised he was black and of the proofs for it.

Phillip II was Rudolf's mother's (Mary of Spain) brother. Their parents were Charles V and the mesmerizingly beautiful Isabel of Portugal.

Here is a nice coin of Rudolf - in the Habsburg line, black and also beautiful. Big nose, big lips, nappy hair and all:

-

Marc are you blind? He does not have nappy hair, the hair in the coin is STRAIGHT as is his beard hair. He also does not have big lips on that coin either

Karl von Lothringen, Bishop of Strasbourg, 1567-1607. Another Habsburg.

-

Sigismund (1427 - 1490) Habsburg Archduke of Austria:

-

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com