This is topic Brown people think they are White in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=007085

Posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist (Member # 18853) on :

We are not Hispanics: Brown people think they are White
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e6ChgL1EC4

Quite a shocking video (though stupidly named).

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

^I don't agree Cass, I think "We are not Hispanics: Brown people think they are White" is an appropriate title.

It speaks to the real issue at hand, what ARE Brown people? Of course the term "Brown People", gives a clue to the underlying issue immediately. They can't bring themselves to to say what they really are - Mulattoes.

Sound familiar you Albinism denying Albino?

Of course there is inherently nothing wrong with being a Mulatto, they're just people after all. However, how they handle, or often, mis-handle they're Mulattohood is a big problem for both Blacks and Albinos.

For mulattoes invariably self-identify with the ruling race. Which is fine until the ruling race goes away. Then there is a scramble to create a new identity. So called Hispanics originally tried to continue their Albino self-identification, but unfortunately for them, that was rejected by European Albinos, as they no longer had any use for them.

What you see now is a move to find a home among their other half - the Blacks. Stay tuned to see how that works out.

But one way or another, the mulattoes MUST find, or be given a racial HOME!

Abject case in point:

All of southwest Asia is a Sea of Turk Mulattoes. After the fall of the Turk Ottoman Empire, and the subsequent split-up into the current countries, these mulattoes now found themselves on their own, with no group identity. Naturally they tried to identify with European Albinos, but having failed to achieve acceptance as Albinos, they have taken to geographical and historical identities: Egyptians, Berbers, Persians etc. But in their hearts, even they know that such identification is bogus.

The result has been anger, resentment, and violence, directed at those who rejected them - you Albinos. They now wish to destroy you.

The stress of racial ambiguity also causes mental dysfunction; take the case of our resident Filipino mulatto Djehuti.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BACKGROUND:

Main article: Ethnic groups of the Philippines

According to the 2000 census 28.1% of Filipinos are Tagalog, 13.1% Cebuano, 9% Ilocano, 7.6% Bisaya/Binisaya, 7.5% Hiligaynon, 6% Bikol, 3.4% Waray, and 25.3% are classified as other. These general headings can be broken down further to yield more distinct non-tribal groups like the Moro, the Kapampangan, the Pangasinense, the Ibanag, and the Ivatan. There are also indigenous peoples like the Igorot, the Lumad, the Mangyan, the Bajau, and the tribes of Palawan. Negritos, such as the Aeta and the Ati, are considered among the earliest inhabitants of the islands.

Filipinos generally belong to several Asian ethnic groups classified linguistically as part of the Austronesian or Malayo-Polynesian speaking people. It's believed that thousands of years ago Taiwanese aborigines migrated to the Philippines from Taiwan, bringing with them knowledge of agriculture and ocean-sailing, and displacing the earlier Negrito groups of the islands.

Eventually Chinese, Spanish, and American arrivals intermarried with the various indigenous ethnic groups that had evolved. Their descendants are known as mestizos. Chinese Filipinos number about two million. Other migrant ethnic groups who have settled in the country from elsewhere include Arabs, Britons, other Europeans, Indonesians, Japanese, Koreans, and South Asians.

The problem here is that there is no such thing as a Tagalog PEOPLE: there is only a Tagalog language which is an Austronesian language.

Ditto for the Cebuano people: there is no such a thing as a Cebuano People, is merely another Austronesian language.

But in there racial confusion and delusion, they put up statues like this:

-

(He,he,he: they seem to have a lot in common with you Albinos - don't they Cass).

On and On with the other Philippines mulattoes.

Why the problem?

These are the real Filipinos:

Aeta
 -

They were much later joined by "Austronesians" like this Hawaiian:

-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fast forward to the current era:

The Philippines were invaded In 1521, Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan who claimed the islands for Spain.

The islands were ceded by Spain to the United States for US$20 million in the 1898 Treaty of Paris.

All the while, Chinese and Japanese immigrants poured in.

So that now you have Mongol Mulattoes:

-

At war with the ruling Albino mulattoes, for control of the Islands.

-

Filipino Marxist guerrilla

-

How has this situation cased mental dysfunction in Filipinos?
Note Djehuti's comments on another thread:

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
When will it occur to you that fair-skinned features and light colored hair in the Near East may have NOTHING to do with Turks as even most Turks have dark features. As for fair-skinned folks in Yemen, the true culprit would be Iranians as these were the real invaders of Yemen since before Islam during the Sassanian period!

See how mulattoes always try to establish geographical identities, and try to confuse Black people with Albinos? Of course before 1935 there was no such thing as an Iran, and Sassanians were Black people.

-

What makes Djehuti's case cautionary, is that he is not ignorant:
Djehuti was a university student since I came to ES. So his bogus claims cannot be written off as ignorance. It is a mental condition caused by the stress of racial confusion.

Mulatto confusion and resentments are so great, that if we are not careful, the mulattoes will have the entire world engulfed in war. We must find a solution to the mulatto identity problem.

For my own part, I feel that you Albinos should be made to accept them. It is your racism that caused their troubles, so it should be you to stand to the consequences.

Hope this try at delete works.

Sorry for the duplicate; since the idiots added the new advertisements, the forum functioning is totally fuched-up.

It might be time to leave, if they don't take it down.

Mike, the point of the video is that although Mestizos look half-Amerindian, while others far more Amerindian, since they speak Spanish, they think they are though ''White''.

This is why colonialism is a bad thing.

Most Mestizos think they are 100% Spanish as they are embracing the colonial culture.

^Cass - I thought that I made it clear that mulattoes are indeed racially confused and delusional in thinking.

But they are YOUR problem, deal with them. Just don't try to convince them that they are Black. As you know, we Blacks already have a huge problem with dumb Niggers, the last thing we need right now, is whacked out mulattoes to deal with.

^Cass - on the issue of Mexicans;
Knowing how duplicitous you Albinos are, I think it prudent to make clear the boundaries.

People like this are NOT Mestizos, they are Blacks.

-

People like these ARE Mestizos, and are YOUR problem.

-

-

-

Let us both agree to respect that these people are separate, they have their own identity, and should be left alone.

-

^ On the 2010 census people who look like the above were ticking their race as ''White''.

The census is completely bogus. To get the real stats you would probably have to half the entire white ticked statistic.

^Come-on Cass, now I know that you're lying. I don't think pure-blood native people claim to be Albino. Hell they hate your pink asses.

Posted by Troll Patrol (Member # 18264) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Piss Pot:
^ On the 2010 census people who look like the above were ticking their race as ''White''.

The census is completely bogus. To get the real stats you would probably have to half the entire white ticked statistic.

This is a completely false claim. By a britsh dumbass.

^^ Utter retards.

Watch the video.

quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Piss Pot:
^^ Utter retards.

Watch the video.

The differences is that I actually have real contact with people from Latin America. lol

Your idiot rant is delusional as usual. Whereas you have to go by a video?lol

Go and say the rubbish you say here to them over there. And see how you will never return to "GB" ever again.lol

You are a annoying little mosquito, only to get stomped again!

"Mica, is a non-profit gallery and community space housed in Mestizo Coffeehouse. Their mission is to strengthen and build communities through art while advancing the discussion of Chicana/o, Latina/o, Indigenous, and cross cultural experiences and those who live in the borderlands (physically, spiritually, or pychologically). As a result of their own experiences of accessing public art spaces, they are an inclusive organization and wish to provide space to all, especially those who in the past have been excluded from other public forums."

http://www.mestizocoffeehouse.com/mestizo/home.html

http://www.mestizoarts.org/about.html

Danza Azteca de Anahuac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1Zcz94sfE4

"I put it in your face, you won't say nada!lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z4tsc1nbWI

-

Posted by DHDoxies (Member # 19701) on :

TP, wouldn't that be puto not puta? Unless of course you are calling Cass a female & a ho LOL.

Posted by Brada-Anansi (Member # 16371) on :

A lil O.T but did any of you noticed the colloquialism most people in the Spanish speaking crowd used for Black???... Moreno!!! they may not care to label themselves at all or when push to do so will say white without conviction,but they do know that a black is a Moor.. [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
TP, wouldn't that be puto not puta? Unless of course you are calling Cass a female & a ho LOL.

If cass aka Anglo piss pot goes to Latin America and talks this rubbish he will be treated like a PUTA, and they will make puto out of him, el punto!

TP, ok got ya. You'll have to excuse me, my Spanish isn't too good LOL.

Philippines

The Visayan Islands is one of the three principal geographical divisions of the Philippines, along with Mindanao and Luzon. The early people in the Visayas region were Austronesians and Negritos who migrated to the islands about 6,000 to 30,000 years ago.

Negritos
 -

"Austronesians" (Hawaiian)

-

The Visayans were thought to have kept close diplomatic relations with Malaysia and Indonesian kingdoms since the tribal groups of Cebu were able to converse with Enrique of Malacca using the Malay language when the Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan arrived in 1521.

Lapu-Lapu or Kali Pulako, Cali Pulaco (1491–1542) was the ruler of Mactan, an island in the Visayas, Philippines, who is known as the first native of the archipelago to have resisted the Spanish colonization. He is now regarded, retroactively, as the first Filipino hero.

HOW DID BLACK PEOPLE COME TO LOOK LIKE THIS???

-

-

Mexico

The Aztec people were certain ethnic groups of central Mexico, particularly those groups who spoke the Nahuatl language and who dominated large parts of Mesoamerica from the 14th to 16th centuries.

-

Probable descendants of the Aztec.

The Huichol or Wixáritari are a Native American ethnic group of western central Mexico, living in the Sierra Madre Occidental range in the Mexican states of Nayarit, Jalisco, Zacatecas, and Durango.

-

-

HOW DID BLACK PEOPLE COME TO LOOK LIKE THIS???

Aztec dancers perform during celebration.

-

Mulattoes stealing Black history; are no different - or better - than Albinos stealing Black history!

Blacks stealing White, Amerindian, Asian, etc history are no better than these groups stealing Black history, Mikey boy White people hating, Black racist, Black supremacist, history stealing, lying, hypocrite.

Doxie dear - When a person "Documents" his arguments (as I always do), you can not call him a liar; unless you can "Refute" (disprove) his documentation.

When you finally find a husband, I fear that he will have to beat you every day. You do go off on mindless tangents you know.

Posted by Narmerthoth (Member # 20259) on :

^ Beating won't help.
Some people have mental barriers that keep them repeating repetitious patterns when triggered by recurrent psychological triggers.
I.E., your wife yells and calls you a spineless impotent wimp, and you lose control and smack her in the mouth.
the wife (DHDoxie) calls 911 and her husband goes to jail for domestic violence.
he gets out, they make up, and everything is going good until one night she yells and calls him a spineless impotent Momma's boy in anger. He loses it and smacks her in her mouth. She calls 911,.....
That's a trip through DHDoxie's mental state and Albino future.
Some folks find it impossible to recognize and break through the recurrent dysfunctional cycle(s) they are stuck in, and doomed to repeat them eternally, or until they are dead.
It's a chemical thang!

-
 -

^Yes, I see.
How sad, those poor people, imprisoned by forces that they have no way of understanding.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Doxie dear - When a person "Documents" his arguments (as I always do), you can not call him a liar; unless you can "Refute" (disprove) his documentation.

When you finally find a husband, I fear that he will have to beat you every day. You do go off on mindless tangents you know.

Mikey boy, White people hating, Black racist, Black supremacist POS. You have no proof of anything you claim, all the crap you site is tripe from other Afro-Centric Black racists who also hate Whites like you do. I asked you to post unbiased (meaning NOT biased either way) evidence & you couldn't do it LOL. I call them like I see them, you ARE a liar, you DO HATE Whites, you ARE a racist, you ARE a Black supremacist. I don't have to refute your claims, I let YOU & your ilk do it for me LOL. Sorry White people hater but a man would be foolish to try to beat me unless he likes the idea of a baseball bat to the head. I fight back & I don't play fair LOL. Btw, Mikey White people hater, as I told Narmer there's nothing wrong with me defending what is rightfully belongs to me & my descendants (Should I ever marry & decide to have children).

Narmer,

You are an idiot. Sorry White people hating, Black racist, Black supremacist, lying, history stealer, I'm no law caller, I HATE cops. If a man hit me I'd simply co-cock him back & teach him a lesson LOL. Believe you me it wouldn't be the first time I've hit a man for hitting me. BTW honey there is NOTHING at all wrong with my mental state. I'm perfectly healthy mentally. There's nothing at all wrong with a person defending themselves & their people against attacks & theft of what rightfully belongs to them.

quote:

Mikey boy, White people hating, Black racist, Black supremacist POS.

Narmer,

You are an idiot. Sorry White people hating, Black racist, Black supremacist, lying, history stealer, I'm no law caller, I HATE cops.

You're repeating yourself again.
Psychotic Repetitious behavior has you repeating yourself and using derogatory language at every post.
You use and embrace HATE in your language, and it comes through crystal clear in predictable repetition.

Narmer,

I only repeat myself in hopes of eventually driving what I'm saying into your thick heads, you know how you have to tell a child the same thing over & over again before they finally listen & get it. Well the way I see it is if you can make derogatory remarks about me & my people why shouldn't I return the favor.

quote:
Narmer,

I only repeat myself in hopes of eventually driving what I'm saying into your thick heads, you know how you have to tell a child the same thing over & over again before they finally listen & get it. Well the way I see it is if you can make derogatory remarks about me & my people why shouldn't I return the favor.

So, you admit to attempting to utilize BRAIN-WASHING technique of numbing repetition to infect my mind with illogical thoughts?
And as usual, I expect you believe you are doing this to me for my own good. Right?

I have never used the derogatory words in anger against albinos. I have not called them crackers, Peckerwords, Honkies, Scabs, or any negative descriptive label that was not based in scientific fact.
When I use the term, Albino, it is not used in a racial or "Leperous" kind of way. Instead, I use t the same as I would describe someone with an extremely serious mental illness as INSANE. So, I use the Albino descriptor in the same manner as a description of illness. Where the illness is the precursor to "whiteness".
That is NOTHING racist or derogatory about that, see?

I most certainly do NOT use hate in my language. Have I ever uttered the n-word? NO. Have I ever utter the c-word? NO. Have I ever uttered the sp- word? NO. Have I ever referred to Black as apes, chimps or any kind of non-human animal? NO. Have I ever referred to Blacks as subhuman or insinuated they were? NO. Lets see what have I called you & your ilk.

White people haters- You are

Black racists - Black (check) racist (check)

Black Supremacists - Black (Check) Supremacists (check)

Liars - Yep you do lie (check)

History stealers - stealing other races' history (check)

Yes Narmer in calling Whites who are not Albinos, Albinos and saying that we descend from Albinos when we don't & using it as a way to put us down yes it is racist. How do you think they can find out if a White child is Albino or not if they show signs of it? By genetics test, if they are Albino they will have the gene for Albinism, if they are just a normal White, they will NOT have the gene. Simple really, otherwise they would not be able to tell.

quote:
I most certainly do NOT use hate in my language. Have I ever uttered the n-word? NO. Have I ever utter the c-word? NO. Have I ever uttered the sp- word? NO. Have I ever referred to Black as apes, chimps or any kind of non-human animal? NO. Have I ever referred to Blacks as subhuman or insinuated they were? NO. Lets see what have I called you & your ilk.

White people haters- You are

Black racists - Black (check) racist (check)

Black Supremacists - Black (Check) Supremacists (check)

Liars - Yep you do lie (chedk

History stealers - stealing other races' history (check)

Yes Narmer in calling Whites who are not Albinos, Albinos and saying that we descend from Albinos when we don't & using it as a way to put us down yes it is racist. How do you think they can find out if a White child is Albino or not if they show signs of it? By genetics test, if they are Albino they will have the gene for Albinism, if they are just a normal White, they will NOT have the gene. Simple really, otherwise they would not be able to tell.

See, there you go with your psycho repetitions again.

1. Do I hate white people?
NO! I have no hate for any man, black, red, yellow, or albino. I hate no one, and i hope, no one hates me.

2. Black racist?
NO! This is impossible since I do not prescribe to the psychological programming of the concept of RACE. There is only one race. The human race. The splintering of human groups by diversity is a concept straight from the mind of a warded and insane, racist Ashkenazi Jew. I reject it.

3. Black Supremacists?
NO!
Absolutely not.
I am not one to belittle physical ailments and handicaps. I am uncomfortable in the presence of someone making fun of or taking advantage of a physically/mentally ill or handicapped person.
I am no better than anyone else. Perhaps, I am more fortunate than some, and less fortunate than others.
Say it with me; Albinos ARE people too!
Say it loud!

4. Liars?
Of course not.
In all the data I've posted and used to base conclusions, never has anyone successfully rebutted, even one.
Only truth will pervail!

5. History stealer?
I don't know if you noticed or not, but I usually leave the history detail to others more qualified on the site. As do you.
I know it will be difficult for one such as you to achieve. You were built flawed with inherent filters, blocking raw input from your brain, but try harder and eat well.
Open your myopic mind and allow in the green, blue, brown, and black spectrum's of universal information. Then, you mind will be free and your ass will grow.

Narmathoth you pretend to be educated, by posting chemical formulas and so forth but then you come out with wild statements like these:

quote:
There is only one race. The human race. The splintering of human groups by diversity is a concept straight from the mind of a warded and insane, racist Ashkenazi Jew. I reject it.
Anyone who rejects the biological reality of race, is no scientist.

And the greatest irony, is that the oddball racial denial faction within science actually began in the 1940's by JEWS (the people you claim to despise...)

Montagu published Man's Most Dangerous Myth: The Fallacy of Race (1942).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Montagu

^ Montagu, Narmathoth's hero. lol.

Posted by Bonampak420 (Member # 20156) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
^^ Utter retards.

Watch the video.

Your the only retard here, you beast of the field.

No one "wants" to be white.They are brainwashed into wanting to be white

The White race, a naturally inferior race of beast, savages, pedophiles, and cultural thieves, has been on a neverending campaign to spread the lie and brainwash people into believeing White is the Epitome of beauty.

The System of White Supremacy must maintin this ideaology and lie of White beauty, This is why you see Low-iq sleazeballs like the Original Poster Anglo-pecakwoodologist supporting the system of white supremacy. He actually believes whites are the epitome of beauty. This is why you will see this inferior beast of the field touting white assmonkey celebrities with plastic surgery and photoshopped beauty features being the epitome of beauty. The sad thing is this savage actually believes it. This is why White boys spend their entire childhood and adult hood stuck on Dungeons and dragons and world of warcraft.Whites love the fantasy world.

The reason "SOME" of the people of the world want to be white is because of brainwashing.

The Caucasoid being a relentless, obsessive, cultureless, piece of ****. Wherever these White degenrates crash landed, they subjected the population to psychological warfare and demonization.

For Ex.
"The Negro Women of New Guinea, the ideal of beauty is stark white skin, THIS CUSTOM IS RECENT AND DATES TO THE ARRIVAL OF THE MISSIONARY NUNS, THE WHITE SISTERS OF CHARITY"
Here we see the filthy white beast engaging in his dirty tricks.
Hidden Nun "Women of the world"- YouTube

No one wants to be like an inferior sleazeball.

The inferior White man and woman, the pestilence, cancer, pink plague of the earth
 -
 -

-
Off-spring of the savage whitebeast, Full of savagery, hate, and wickedness, a dahmer in the making
 -

The Superior HUE-man
Black king and queen of the earth

-

-

Off-Spring of the superior man and woman, Full of culture vibrancy, and ingenuity
 -
 -

quote:
Narmathoth you pretend to be educated, by posting chemical formulas and so forth but then you come out with wild statements like these:

quote:
There is only one race. The human race. The splintering of human groups by diversity is a concept straight from the mind of a warded and insane, racist Ashkenazi Jew. I reject it.
Anyone who rejects the biological reality of race, is no scientist.

And the greatest irony, is that the oddball racial denial faction within science actually began in the 1940's by JEWS (the people you claim to despise...)

Montagu published Man's Most Dangerous Myth: The Fallacy of Race (1942).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Montagu

^ Montagu, Narmathoth's hero. lol.

Many scientists see race for what it truly is, a RECENT social construction.

having a scientific degree is not required for reading the chemical pathways chart shown above. It shows the pathway for manufacturing Dopamine.
There is reason why Anti-depressants targeting whites/Jews inhibit Serotonin. It needs to be reduced to the low levels of Dopamine inherent in whites (albinos).
Just like your white skin color, your mind is affected as well, by the same cause, OCA mutation.

Once you understand that 96% of "whites" carry the OCA defect, then things tend to get a bit more real and the concept of race hardly applies to Albinos trumps phony evolution (Europeans recently turned White In Europe) proposals.
LOL, there simply isn't any such thing as a "RACE" of albinos, any more than there is a "Race" of Jews.

MK - I disagree, I think that the combination of Albinism and the singular Dravidian phenotype makes the European Albino unique enough to be called a race. BTW did you see the Albino kid in the Saudi Arabia thread, I can't believe how prevalent Albinism is in Indians. This deserves scientific study.

Ditto for the Mongols - they show variations outside of Africa which in my mind, demands that they be called a race also.

Bonampak420 - You really should post more.

Posted by the lioness (Member # 17353) on :

quote:
MK - I disagree, I think that the combination of Albinism and the singular Dravidian phenotype makes the European Albino unique enough to be called a race. BTW did you see the Albino kid in the Saudi Arabia thread, I can't believe how prevalent Albinism is in Indians. This deserves scientific study.

Ditto for the Mongols - they show variations outside of Africa which in my mind, demands that they be called a race also.

Bonampak420 - You really should post more.

quote:

Now lets look at Neanderthal, he was an "in-between" form of Homo-sapien - less advanced than Modern man, but more advanced than Homo-Erectus. He inhabited much of Europe and the Mediterranean lands during the late Pleistocene Epoch, (about 100,000 to 30,000 years ago). Neanderthal remains have also been found in the Middle East, North Africa, and Central Asia.

It has long been known that the original "Fully Modern Humans" were Black people in Africa, as were the previous Humanoids Homo-Habilis and Homo- Erectus; and the subsequent hybrid Humanoids, Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon.

Mike you say since Neanderthals died out 30,000 years ago that the humans who mated with Neanderthals were black.

But why is it that modern European white people are believed to have up to 4% neanderthal DNA but black people have little or zero Neanderthal DNA ??

^ Mike,
Sub-Species, Yes!

J/K, Mike, Albinos exist in ALL cultures, across the globe. hen a black family births an Albino, they haven't birthed a child of a different race.

Race, No!

Posted by TruthAndRights (Member # 17346) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Bonampak420:
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Battywashologist:
^^ Utter retards.

Watch the video.

The White race, a naturally inferior race of beast, savages, pedophiles, and cultural thieves, has been on a neverending campaign to spread the lie and brainwash people into believeing White is the Epitome of beauty.

The System of White Supremacy must maintin this ideaology and lie of White beauty, This is why you see Low-iq sleazeballs like the Original Poster Anglo-pecakwoodologist supporting the system of white supremacy. He actually believes whites are the epitome of beauty. This is why you will see this inferior beast of the field touting white assmonkey celebrities with plastic surgery and photoshopped beauty features being the epitome of beauty. The sad thing is this savage actually believes it. This is why White boys spend their entire childhood and adult hood stuck on Dungeons and dragons and world of warcraft.Whites love the fantasy world.

The reason "SOME" of the people of the world want to be white is because of brainwashing.

The Caucasoid being a relentless, obsessive, cultureless, piece of ****. Wherever these White degenrates crash landed, they subjected the population to psychological warfare and demonization.

For Ex.
"The Negro Women of New Guinea, the ideal of beauty is stark white skin, THIS CUSTOM IS RECENT AND DATES TO THE ARRIVAL OF THE MISSIONARY NUNS, THE WHITE SISTERS OF CHARITY"

The inferior White man and woman, the pestilence, cancer, pink plague of the earth

Off-spring of the savage whitebeast, Full of savagery, hate, and wickedness, a dahmer in the making
 -

The Superior HUE-man

-

-

Off-Spring of the superior man and woman, Full of culture vibrancy, and ingenuity
 -
 -

-  -

MK - I meant as a sub-species.

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. (Check the guys eyes).

caleb giving money to a mayan warrior (Of course he's not really Mayan).

-

quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
quote:
Originally posted by Bonampak420:
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Battywashologist:
^^ Utter retards.

Watch the video.

For Ex.

-

The Superior HUE-man

-

-

-
 -

-  -
You know Truth I actually had some respect for you but not after this post. You have proven yourself to be nothing more than a White people hating, Black racist, Black supremacist, White people genocidist just like the rest.

^ Yet more, insane repetition.

I'm just stating the truth about you & your ilk Narmer nothing insane about that. I will continue to call you for what you idiots for what you are, whether you like it or not. If it walks like a White people hater, talks like a Black racist Black supremacist, by gosh it is one LOL.

quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
Albinos exist in ALL cultures, across the globe.

Actually they don't. Albinism has never been reported in Australian Aborigines.

''Albinism, partial or complete, is genetically determined and it could be argued that the absence of albinism in Aborigines indicates simply that their ancestors did not carry the necessary genetic factor with them.'' (Abbie, 1969)

I have more modern scientific sources, which say exactly the same. There was a single alleged aborigine albino rumoured to have existed in the late 19th century called Unzie, however he was discovered to have been European.

-

Here he is -

-

Clearly European, not an australian aborigine.

Doxie, I don't hate. I illuminate.

Ample credible information has been presented to you. How you chose to deal with it is entirely up to you.
You can refute the data using opposing credible results, or you can decide to "surrender" by yelling and call names.
The response definitely defines your level of capability.

I blame your parents for your confusion.
They never told you the truth about your OCA disposition. Perhaps, because their parents never told them. Family dysfunction is generally multi-generational. Meaning; It's handed down like a heirloom, from generation to generation.

At least now you can begin to tie those many symptoms you've experienced in with OCA and finally understand what is required for Albinos to have a full and healthy life.

quote:

-

From this photo, this cat appears to be a OCA-1 Albino. He's absolutely colorless against the background.
LOL, is this a setup?

Narmer I'm by no means confused. I know good and well that Whites are NOT Albinos. No matter how much you want to demean, degrade & dehumanize us by calling us so. Leave your mouth off my family punk. I blame each and everyone of YOU White people hater's parents & grandparents for your racism, its obvious it was they who taught it to you. No I will not teach my future children lies by teaching them that they are Albinos sorry.

quote:
Narmer I'm by no means confused. I know good and well that Whites are NOT Albinos.

How do you know?
After all, Albino means, White.

If Whites aren't Albinos, then of course, Albinos aren't White.

The photo is real. However he was a con-man with a traveling circus. They fabricated his ancestry, claiming he was an aborigine to attract tourists. He was an albino, but of European racial origin, not an aborigine.

http://www.quasi-modo.net/Unzie2.html

A Treatment for One Form of Albinism?

ScienceDaily (Sep. 26, 2011) — Individuals with oculocutaneous albinism, type 1 (OCA1) have white hair, very pale skin, and light-colored irises because they have none, or very little, of the pigment melanin in their skin, hair, and eyes. Affected individuals have impaired eyesight and a substantially increased risk of skin cancer. Current treatment options are limited to attempts to correct eyesight and counseling to promote the use of sun protective measures.

A team of researchers, led by Brian Brooks, at the National Eye Institute, Bethesda, has now generated data in mice that provide hope for a new treatment for a subset of patients with OCA1.

OCA1 is caused by mutations in the gene Tyr that result in either complete loss of activity of the protein tyrosinase (which is key to the generation of melanin) or the generation of a tyrosinase protein with reduced activity. Brooks and colleagues found that treating mice that model OCA1 caused by mutations that generate a tyrosinase protein with reduced activity (OCA-1B) with nitisinone, which is already FDA-approved for treating a blood condition known as hereditary tyrosinemia type 1, increases their eye and hair pigmentation. They therefore suggest that nitisinone could improve pigmentation in patients with OCA-1B and potentially ameliorate their vision loss.

In an accompanying commentary, Seth Orlow and Prashiela Manga, at New York University School of Medicine, New York, discuss the inspired study of Brooks and colleagues but caution that there are issues that might limit the use of nitisinone as a treatment for OCA-1B.

^ How do you explain the fact the vast majority of 'whites' don't have medical defects like albinos? For example most white people don't wear glasses or have very bad problems with their eyes like albinos.

Just from what ever angle you look at your albino theory, there are huge flaws.

quote:
^ How do you explain the fact the vast majority of 'whites' don't have medical defects like albinos? For example most white people don't wear glasses or have very bad problems with their eyes like albinos.

Wrong you are Inferior in every aspect.

Modern whites are test tube babies, invitro birthed, having your lily white kids by artifical means instead of naturally. Being born through mass produced petri dishes, Instead of the Spiritual Womb of the Womb-man. Let it also be known the Womb of the BLACK WOMB-man is far more superior than the white.

White babies getting their begining from the Petri Dish.
 -
 -
 -
 -
Those same white babies after being artificially born.
Mindless, Cultureless, non-loving, wicked Little White Demons
 -

Unlike whites, the Black Kings and Queens of the Earth can produce our children through the Womb of the Black Womb-an, not in a lab.

Superior Hue-mans
Black God and Godess, and sucessor to the Black Throne

Black God and Godess engaging in Black Love and Passion. The Black spiritual Vibrations

-

Nurturing through the womb of the Black Woman
 -
The Natural Black Family, and Sucessor to the Black Throne of a Black Mother Earth
 -
 -

quote:

Are you above claims backed up by any hard evidence, or based on your feelings and opinion?

As should be clear and obvious by various medical reports I've posted over the years, Albinos have very limited medical knowledge and are just getting started scratching the surface in understanding basic human anatomy.
Understanding of complex biological processes such as melanin creation, tyrosine processing defect (TYR, OCA), and even understanding adequate Vitamin D dosage are still unknown and at least decades away from being resolved.

Currently, no wide scale OCA (albinism) detection method exists. Doctors for the most part identify Albinism using visual cues which are accurate to a tolerance of say, 2%.

These visual cues doctors look for are;

1. White skin (may also have some coloration and may even tan, slightly)
2. White, Yellow, Blond, Red, grey, or brown hair
3. Red, Yellow, green, Grey, blue, or brown eyes
4. freckles and/or moles
5. Poor or reduced eyesight (not all Albinos have 40/80 eyesight)
6. Nystagmus, Strabismus, Photophobia, Astigmatism, Extreme nearsightedness or farsightedness

How many of the above do you match up with? How about you Doxie?
At least 4 out of 6, right?

quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
quote:

-

From this photo, this cat appears to be a OCA-1 Albino. He's absolutely colorless against the background.
LOL, is this a setup?

-

http://aso.gov.au/titles/shorts/shifting-sands-my-colour/clip2/

^ Weird Ashkenazi psychology 101
Direct result of high Serotonin and Low Dopamine levels, as well as sleep deprivation, vivid dreams, psychosis, etc.

Posted by TOA (Member # 20586) on :

You're an idiot. People like you are actually part of the problem, not part of the solution.

quote:
Originally posted by TOA:
You're an idiot. People like you are actually part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Please define "The Problem" as YOU see it, then follow up with a summary of YOUR proposed solution.
Hehe, Albinos are SO predictable!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com