This is topic Assyrian Hair in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=007537

Posted by the lioness (Member # 17353) on :

______________ASSYRIAN HAIR_____________________________

-
Asshur, 8th or 7th century BC bas-relief (Louvre)

-

-

-
special thanks to Troll Patrol

-

SPECIAL BONUS

-
Juba II, king of Numidia

Posted by sero (Member # 19290) on :

-

Posted by facts (Member # 19596) on :

Nice thread, dispels that Afrocentric bullshyt.

quote:
Originally posted by facts:
Nice thread, dispels that Afrocentric bullshyt.

yes but there's other bullshyt on the opposite side
I flush that too

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

-

He,he,he:

NOT ASSYRIAN!!!!

-

-

He,he,he:

ALBINO DRAWING!!!!

-

SPECIAL BONUS

-
Juba II, king of Numidia

He,he,he:

2,200 year old coin with NO WEAR!!!

Why it must be an Albino MIRACLE!!!

Na, it's just an Albino FAKE!

The father.

-

Oh what a tangled web of lies Albinos weave!!!

The father:

-

From Wiki:

Juba II bust.

(The nose says Mulatto - could be).

-

(Two pencil noses - COULD NOT BE)!

Juba II coin

-

From Lioness:

Juba II coin

-

Sick, sick, sick!

Albinos can't help but lie!

sero: Ancient Syrian:

it's a Shasu Bedouin

Located at the National Museum of Egypt, Cairo. 2nd floor.

-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shasu is an Egyptian word for semitic-speaking pastoral cattle nomads who appeared in the Levant from the late Bronze Age to the Early Iron Age or Third Intermediate Period of Egypt. They were organized in clans under a tribal chieftain, and were described as brigands active from the Jezreel Valley to Ashkelon and the Sinai. The name evolved from a transliteration of the Egyptian word š3sw, meaning "those who move on foot", into the term for Bedouin-type wanderers. The term first originated in a fifteenth century list of peoples in Transjordan. It is used in a list of enemies inscribed on column bases at the temple of Soleb built by Amenhotep III. Copied later by either Seti I or Ramesses II at Amarah-West, the list mentions six groups of Shashu: the Shasu of S'rr, the Shasu of Lbn, the Shasu of Sm't, the Shasu of Wrbr, the Shasu of Yhw, and the Shasu of Pysps.

Shasu prisoner as described on Ramses III's reliefs on Madinat Habu

(NOTE THE TASSELS ON THE CLOTHING)!

-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here my boy are the Shasu Bedouins

-

Lioness - Here is an interesting observation for you.

As we know, ancient Canaan contained many people:

The original people who moved into the north and became known as Phoenicians.

-

New people like the Philistines who lived in the south.

-

Then there were the Canaanites and Hebrews who lived in the middle.

But we could never differentiate between the two:

-

-

This Roman mosaic of Daniel seems to suggest that the Hebrews were the SHORT haired people.

-

Daniel - meaning in Hebrew "God is my Judge") is the protagonist in the Book of Daniel of the Hebrew Bible. In the narrative, when Daniel was a young man, he was taken into Babylonian captivity where he was educated in Chaldean thought. However, he never converted to Neo-Babylonian ways. By Divine Wisdom from his God, Yahweh, he interpreted dreams and visions of kings, thus becoming a prominent figure in the court of Babylon. Eventually, he had apocalyptic visions of his own that have been interpreted as the Four monarchies. Some of the most famous accounts of Daniel are: Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, The writing on the wall and Daniel in the lions' den.

Daniel in the lions' den:

-

The story of Daniel in the lions' den is found in the sixth chapter of the Book of Daniel in the Hebrew Bible, and in the lesser known story of Bel and the Dragon in the Greek versions. Daniel is an official in the Persian empire under King Darius.

-

Darius (at the instigation of his other officials) had made a decree that no-one was to offer prayer to any god or man except him for a period of thirty days. Daniel continued to pray as was his habit, and for this he was arrested and thrown into a lions' den. However, he was unharmed, and after he was released the following morning, the people who had cajoled the king into making the decree (which was for the sole purpose of getting at Daniel) were thrown into the lions' den themselves.

Albino "Fantasy" history version:

-

-

-

Gotta hand it to the Albinos:

They have such VIVID fantasy's.

Posted by DHDoxies (Member # 19701) on :

Mikey boy White people hating, Black racist POC, practice what you preach racist boy. We can say the same about you and your white people hating, black racist cohorts, you have such vivid fantasies LOL.

-  -

Mike, simple question, no games please

Were the Assyrians primarily Black???

-your website here implies they were primarily white

please clarify.

thanks lioness

quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
Mikey boy White people hating, Black racist POC, practice what you preach racist boy. We can say the same about you and your white people hating, black racist cohorts, you have such vivid fantasies LOL.

No Doxie dear, we have "True" history and the "Real" artifacts to back it up.

What do you have?

Lioness:

-

Posted by Oshun (Member # 19740) on :

quote:
 -  -

Mike, simple question, no games please

Were the Assyrians primarily Black???

-your website here implies they were primarily white

No it doesnt it said there were white nomadic warriors from the Eurasian plains that were:

- The Scythians
- The Pathians
- The Parni
- The Arian

According to him, the Scythians allied with the the Assyrians against the Medes. Forming an alliance doesn't mean he was sayin the Assyrians were white...

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:

No Doxie dear, we have "True" history and the "Real" artifacts to back it up.

What do you have?

No Mikey boy White people hating, history stealing, lying, Black racist, Black supremacist scum, you have a falsified "history" where everyone was Black especially those of importance.

Posted by Troll Patrol (Member # 18264) on :

lol at this idiot above. Hilarious!

More for your collection, Chaldeans.

-

-

-

-

quote:
[QB] .

-
/QB]

Do you have more depictions of this "great leader".

This one seems a bit blurry, lke the other images you're using btw!lol

http://www.louvre.fr/en/departments/near-eastern-antiquities

quote:
Originally posted by Oshun:
No it doesnt it said there were white nomadic warriors from the Eurasian plains that were:

- The Scythians
- The Pathians
- The Parni
- The Arian

According to him, the Scythians allied with the the Assyrians against the Medes. Forming an alliance doesn't mean he was sayin the Assyrians were white... [/QB]

If you want to get technical about what this fool said you are correct although one might assume that the Assyrians were "white" because they formed an alliance with "whites" doesn't mean they themselves were white. -although it is a reasonable assumption.
And this is exactly why I asked for clarification from Mike.

What you are pointing out is not that the webiste quote says the Assyrians were not primarily white. It does not specify one way or the other.

So Mike is dancing now he won't specify because he doesn't know

Troll Patty, can you help out Mike here? He knows the -

- The Scythians
- The Pathians
- The Parni
- The Arian

were "white"

but he doesn't know about the Assyrians

can you help him out?

thanks lioness

quote:
quote:

- The Scythians
- The Pathians
- The Parni
- The Arian

According to him, the Scythians allied with the the Assyrians against the Medes. Forming an alliance doesn't mean he was sayin the Assyrians were white...

If you want to get technical about what this fool said you are correct although one might assume that the Assyrians were "white" because they formed an alliance with "whites" doesn't mean they themselves were white. -although it is a reasonable assumption.

What you are pointing out is not that the webiste quote says the Assyrians were not primarily white. It does not specify one way or the other.

Troll Patty, can you help out Mike here? He knows the -

- The Scythians
- The Pathians
- The Parni
- The Arian

were "white"

can you help him out?

thanks lioness [/QB]

where did I make such statement about these people being white? LOOOOL

Show me, and the link to it. Thanks

But let's say they were white.

-

-

-

-

-

-

LOL

-

quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
quote:
quote:

- The Scythians
- The Pathians
- The Parni
- The Arian

Troll Patty, can you help out Mike here? He knows say the following people were white nomads

- The Scythians
- The Pathians
- The Parni
- The Arian

can you help him out?

thanks lioness

where did I make such statement about these poeple being white? LOOOOL

Show me and the link to it. Thanks [/QB]

I didn't say you made such a statement.

I'm asking you now

are the following people primarily black or primarily white?
please indicate if they are all one or the other or some this some that, break it down for us. Mike has said these are white nomads but didn't specify one way or the other on Assyrians.
Please don't go into mouse mode twice in the same night, thanks

-The Assyrians
- The Scythians
- The Pathians
- The Parni
- The Arian

The Arians were White, Tacitus himself listed them as a Germanic tribe, unless someone can show an example of a Black Germanic LOL.

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

- The Scythians
- The Pathians
- The Parni
- The Arian

Troll Patty, can you help out Mike here? He knows say the following people were white nomads

- The Scythians
- The Pathians
- The Parni
- The Arian

can you help him out?

thanks lioness

where did I make such statement about these poeple being white? LOOOOL

Show me and the link to it. Thanks

I didn't say you made such a statement.

I'm asking you now

are the following people primarily black or primarily white?
please indicate if they are all one or the other or some this some that, break it down for us. Mike has said these are white nomads but didn't specify one way or the other on Assyrians.
Please don't go into mouse mode twice in the same night, thanks

-The Assyrians
- The Scythians
- The Pathians
- The Parni
- The Arian

. [/QB]

Dorky. Your post misses Chaldeans. Most essential!lol

cont.

-

Whites at the museum, mesmerizing and drooling over ancient artifacts which is NOT them, of course!

-

-
 -
 -

-
 -

All of the above are Elamites , artworks at Persepolis.
All represent the same physical type, one is painted one is not.

Persepolis was the ceremonial capital of the Achaemenid Empire (ca. 550-330 BCE). Persepolis is situated 70 km northeast of the modern city of Shiraz in the Fars Province of modern Iran.

So based on the above what can we say about the Elamites were they white or black ??

based on the above the only thing I could say is that they had dark skin and part of their hair is curled.

maybe you see more

use your racometer and tell me what you see.
I can't tell for certain, can you?

lioness productions
everyday like a vitamin

quote:
 -
 -
 -

-
 -

All of the above are Elamites , artworks at Persepolis.
All represent the same physical type, one is painted one is not.

Persepolis was the ceremonial capital of the Achaemenid Empire (ca. 550-330 BCE). Persepolis is situated 70 km northeast of the modern city of Shiraz in the Fars Province of modern Iran.

So based on the above what can we say about the Elamites were they white or black ??

based on the above the only thing I could say is that they had dark skin and part of their hair is curled.

maybe you see more

use your racometer and tell me what you see.
I can't tell for certain, can you?

lioness productions
everyday like a vitamin

Where is the evidence that all of them were physically of the same type?

Show me PEER REVIEWED SCHOLARSHIP ON THIS! Not pictures but actual anthropological findings.

-

-

-

Can you show some other depictions of Asshur. The one you showed seems a bit blurry.

quote:
The Arians were White, Tacitus himself listed them as a Germanic tribe, unless someone can show an example of a Black Germanic LOL.

Can you show that passage, by a peer reviewed study, article etc... recent please.

From what I know, Germany was invaded by Asians.

The Germans as we know them, are there relatively recently.

http://www.let.leidenuniv.nl/history/migration/chapter131.html

Population continuity, demic diffusion and Neolithic origins in central-southern Germany: The evidence from body proportions.

Homo. 2009 Mar 3.

Gallagher A, Gunther MM, Bruchhaus H.
School of Anatomical Sciences, University of the Witwatersrand, 7 York Road, Parktown, Johannesburg 2193, Republic of South Africa.

The transition to agro-pastoralism in central Europe has been framed within a dichotomy of "regional continuity" versus exogenous "demic diffusion". While substantial genetic support exists for a model of demographic diffusion from an ancestral source in the Near East, archaeological data furnish weak support for the "wave of advance" model. Nevertheless, archaeological evidence attests the widespread introduction of an exogenous "package" comprising ceramics, cereals, pulses and domesticated animals to central Europe at 5600calBCE. Body proportions are under strong climatic selection and evince remarkable stability within regional lineages. As such, they offer a viable and robust alternative to cranio-facial data in assessing hypothesised continuity and replacement with the transition to agro-pastoralism in central Europe. Humero-clavicular, brachial and crural indices in a large sample (n=75) of Linienbandkeramik (LBK), Late Neolithic and Early Bronze Age specimens from the middle Elbe-Saale-Werra valley (MESV) were compared with Eurasian and African terminal Pleistocene, European Mesolithic and geographically disparate recent human specimens. Mesolithic Europeans display considerable variation in humero-clavicular and brachial indices yet none approach the extreme "hyper-polar" morphology of LBK humans from the MESV. In contrast, Late Neolithic and Early Bronze Age peoples display elongated brachial and crural indices reminiscent of terminal Pleistocene and "tropically adapted" recent humans. These marked morphological changes likely reflect exogenous immigration during the terminal Fourth millennium cal BC. Population expansion and diffusion is a function of increased mobility and settlement dispersal concomitant with significant technological and subsistence changes in later Neolithic societies during the late fourth millennium cal BCE.

Body proportions in Late Pleistocene Europe and modern human origins*1

Trenton W. Holliday

Abstract

This study tests these predictions via analyses of osteometric data reflective of trunk height and breadth, limb proportions and relative body mass for samples of Early Upper Paleolithic (EUP), Late Upper Paleolithic (LUP) and Mesolithic (MES) humans and 13 recent African and European populations. Results reveal a clear tendency for the EUP sample to cluster with recent Africans, while LUP and MES samples cluster with recent Europeans. These results refute the hypothesis of local continuity in Europe, and are consistent with an interpretation of elevated gene flow (and population dispersal?) from Africa, followed by subsequent climatic adaptation to colder conditions.

quote:

Show me PEER REVIEWED SCHOLARSHIP ON THIS! Not pictures but actual anthropological findings.

you're the one that first posted an Elamite smartypants

now answer the question were the Assyrians primarily black before I put my foot up your as{i]s[/i]

not a study about natufians or Badarian pottery, focus on the question. Not the study on Ramesses stubby legs, focus

you do that before I go giving you another free picture of Asshur

Posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova (Member # 15718) on :

Population continuity, demic diffusion and Neolithic origins in central-southern Germany: The evidence from body proportions.

Homo. 2009 Mar 3.

Gallagher A, Gunther MM, Bruchhaus H.
"Body proportions are under strong climatic selection and evince remarkable stability within regional lineages. As such, they offer a viable and robust alternative to cranio-facial data in assessing hypothesised continuity and replacement with the transition to agro-pastoralism in central Europe. Humero-clavicular, brachial and crural indices in a large sample (n=75) of Linienbandkeramik (LBK), Late Neolithic and Early Bronze Age specimens from the middle Elbe-Saale-Werra valley (MESV) were compared with Eurasian and African terminal Pleistocene, European Mesolithic and geographically disparate recent human specimens. Mesolithic Europeans display considerable variation in humero-clavicular and brachial indices yet none approach the extreme "hyper-polar" morphology of LBK humans from the MESV. In contrast, Late Neolithic and Early Bronze Age peoples display elongated brachial and crural indices reminiscent of terminal Pleistocene and "tropically adapted" recent humans. These marked morphological changes likely reflect exogenous immigration during the terminal Fourth millennium cal BC. Population expansion and diffusion is a function of increased mobility and settlement dispersal concomitant with significant technological and subsistence changes in later Neolithic societies during the late fourth millennium cal BCE."

^Excellent ref Patrol. Even in Neolithic Europe

-

African cranial diversity goes back to Pleistocene
and take in most variants

“In other parts of Africa there is much more variation, disclosing a mosaic
of forms, some unrelated to recent groups (Lukenya Hill - Gramly and
Rightmire, 1973), others with possible Khoi-San affinities (Neolithic
crania associated with the Wilton tradition of Kenya), others with clear
Negro traits (Ishango, Congo - Ferembach, 1986c; Howells, 1959;
Rightmire, 1975b; Chad, Tamaya Mellet in Niger, and El Guettara in Mali
- Chamla, 1968; Asselar, Ibalaghen, Tin Lalou sites - Chamla, 1968), and
yet still others suggesting trans-Saharan movements (Wadi Halfa, Jebel
Sahaba - Anderson, 1968; Greene and Armelagos, 1972)..”

..These findings are very important, for they suggest that not only late
Pleistocene to early Holocene remains like Gamble's Cave and Elmenteita
should not be interpreted as Caucasoid immigrants, but that the great
levels of cranial variation observed today in sub-Saharan Africa were
probably even greater in the late Pleistocene. “

----Marta Lahr 1996. The Evolution of Modern Human
Diversity: A Study of Cranial Variation. pg 283

-

__________________________^^^^ you can't be serious

-
_____^^^^^ this du has no lips.
Hilary Clinton as a baby had bigger lips than this

-
look at this, whole top of his head is straight hair

Troll Patty ignore my last post.
zarahan has convinced me the Assyrians were black.

Can I just have your agreement on this so we can tell Mike and I can close the thread

Posted by Djehuti (Member # 6698) on :

Why do you guys fall for it every time? The passive-aggressive makes a silly thread whose point is null to bait you guys, and you all bite.
quote:
Originally posted by the lyinass:

-

-

-

-

-

SPECIAL BONUS

-
Juba II, king of Numidia

See? What the hell do Numidians have to do with Assyrians? And Lord knows the dumb twit was shown many pictures of black Africans with similar wavy or curly hair. The idiocy just never ends with her. [Embarrassed]

so Djehuti what is your position on this Assyrian thing were they primarily black or white? I need a definitive answer so we can wrap things up.
Troll Patty and Mike ran off in a state of confusion

also the Numidian thing is related to this whole notion that some people have on this site race determination by hair.
The LTC, for example, has the curly hair = black theory

quote:
quote:

you're the one that first posted an Elamite smartypants

now answer the question were the Assyrians primarily black before I put my foot up your as{i]s[/i]

not a study about natufians or Badarian pottery, focus on the question. Not the study on Ramesses stubby legs, focus

you do that before I go giving you another free picture of Asshur

This is getting funny again.

You are going to...I like to see that in real life?lol

Anyway, you've stated they are all the same type. The entire population was the "same type".

I ASK FOR EVIDENCE. Where is your evidence based on anthropological findings?

Btw. , I live in a different time zone and country. And don't have time to post here all the time. I have a life beside this here, unlike you.

Maybe you have more info on Assyrian helmets too.

-

http://www.examiner.com/article/tiglath-pileser-iii

quote:
 -

__________________________^^^^ you can't be serious

-
_____^^^^^ this du has no lips.
Hilary Clinton as a baby had bigger lips than this

-
look at this, whole top of his head is straight hair

Yes I am serious.

-

For obvious and peculiar reasons you didn't like it, lol!

quote:

-
look at this, whole top of his head is straight hair [/qb]

lol

It seems as if the hair was pushed down, with the headband. You should try it.

-

-

-

-

-

-

King Jehu bowing before Assyrians, interesting as a King he got to keep his hair and beard on.

-

lol
 -

sero these pictures are great, hwo do you find them?

-but they are formatted to big

The above picture is from wiki commons.
I know it’s big , but I noticed that a lot of people like to post small blurred images.
The interesting part about the Black Obelisk of Shalmaneser III(859 BC – 824 BC) it is older than the representation of Judeans from Sennacherib(705 – 681 BC).period. I still have the opinion that the Judeans shown by Sennacherib just got their hair cropped.If it weren't so it would be a contradiction to Mosaic law.

quote:
Originally posted by sero:
I know it’s big , but I noticed that a lot of people like to post small blurred images.
The interesting part about the Black Obelisk of Shalmaneser III(859 BC – 824 BC) it is older than the representation of Judeans from Sennacherib(705 – 681 BC).period. I still have the opinion that the Judeans shown by Sennacherib just got their hair cropped.If it weren't so it would be a contradiction to Mosaic law.

Fundamentally it is forbidden to bow for men, in halachic law. I wonder why??? And the point you refer to is indeed interesting.

And according the tradition Hebrews did not always lived in Israel. Let alone as Judiac tribes. Biblically seen that would be accurate as well.

This ancient Philistine becomes highly interesting in this light.
 -

Isn't this weird?

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/israel-s-skin-cancer-rate-second-highest-in-the-world-1.10250

quote:

2 Kings 17:3

Shalmaneser king of Assyria came up to attack Hoshea, who had been Shalmaneser’s vassal and had paid him tribute.

2 Kings 17:4

But the king of Assyria discovered that Hoshea was a traitor, for he had sent envoys to So king of Egypt, and he no longer paid tribute to the king of Assyria, as he had done year by year. Therefore Shalmaneser seized him and put him in prison.

2 Kings 18:9

In King Hezekiah’s fourth year, which was the seventh year of Hoshea son of Elah king of Israel, Shalmaneser king of Assyria marched against Samaria and laid siege to it.

2 Kings 18:13

In the fourteenth year of King Hezekiah’s reign, Sennacherib king of Assyria attacked all the fortified cities of Judah and captured them.

2 Kings 18:17

[Sennacherib Threatens Jerusalem ] The king of Assyria sent his supreme commander, his chief officer and his field commander with a large army, from Lachish to King Hezekiah at Jerusalem. They came up to Jerusalem and stopped at the aqueduct of the Upper Pool, on the road to the Washerman’s Field.

2 Kings 19:20

[Isaiah Prophesies Sennacherib’s Fall ] Then Isaiah son of Amoz sent a message to Hezekiah: “This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: I have heard your prayer concerning Sennacherib king of Assyria.

ISAIAH » PROPHECIES, REPROOFS, AND EXHORTATIONS OF » Reproves Ephraim for his wickedness, and fortells the destruction by Shalmaneser (Isaiah 28:1-5)

SAMARIA » City of, built by Omri » Besieged by Shalmaneser, king of Assyria, for three years; captured; the people carried away to Halah and Habor, cities of the Medes (2 Kings 17:5,6;18:9-11)

quote:
King Jehu bowing before Assyrians, interesting as a King he got to keep his hair and beard on.

lol
 -

I have wondered about certain things. Like the different groups living at the region. During that time it had two populations, one in the North and one at the South. From what is known King Jehu ruled over the North which was separate from the southern kingdom of Judah. History tells us these two Kingdoms often were at war. So basically we have two nations living side-by-side.

-

Now, here is what I find interesting. The headwear of Saka is almost identical as King Jehu's. Even ethnically they look very much the same.

-

-

-

-

Posted by Doug M (Member # 7650) on :

Yes there were people of various complexions spread throughout the "Near East" from the borders of Egypt into Persia. There should be no doubt about that. Just as to this day there are populations with various complexions in the same regions. Nothing new about it. Of course the only ones preaching this nonsense that the Near East is all white all the time is of course the racists.

Jordanian Bedouin
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dan-fitz/4437636859/sizes/l/in/photostream/

-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hazy_jenius/2078662716/

-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/richardvize/4501154952/

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com