This is topic Black People! Back to Africa. The Government 7 Yr. Plan: The Relocation of Blacks in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=007588

Posted by Crush Black Lies (Member # 20324) on :

How many of you Blacks are willing to sign on to this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y3HhypU_UY&feature=youtu.be

Posted by IronLion (Member # 16412) on :

Why not relocate the albinos wild men to central Asia where they originated?

That is a simpler and more desirable goal...

Posted by Narmerthoth (Member # 20259) on :

^ LOL, the Asians don't want them back!
They would displace the Japanese as the Mad Men Of Asia.

Look, they have Cass's picture on this standardized UK test .

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

^Part of the Albinos delusional tendencies is that he quickly forgets where he came from.
The Negro, being harmless and stupid, internalizes the Albinos delusions, and then regurgitates them.

Blacks too get defeated, but the Albinos have to go to a lot of trouble to do it.

-

But somehow, someway, they endure!

Nicodemus, Kansas" by Daniel Brewer

-

-

-

-

-

Posted by DHDoxies (Member # 19701) on :

Because IronLiar stupid ass, we didn't originate in Central Asia. We originated in EUROPE, it is OUR land and you can NOT have it.

Mike, stupid White people hating, White people genocidist, lying, history stealing, Black racist, Black supremacist, scum bag son of satan. That is what we are here fighting for to prevent YOU & your racist ilk from stealing our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland & to prevent you from harming our children with your lies to make them forget who they are & where they came from.

Posted by lamin (Member # 5777) on :

Free-born blacks--on account of the fears of whites, and fear which still exists today as witnessed in frequency with which blacks are executed in jail and the frequency of police shootings of blacks--were given passage to Liberia from 1821 onwards.

Small numbers--the majority of blacks were enslaved in 1821--took up the offer. Problems were created because the returnees to West Africa imposed American racist and cultural values on the indigenous populations. But there were important returnees such as Crumell and[both unknown to most black Americans] Blyden who were critical of the caste system set up.

The Americo-Liberians, on account of their modern skills, ran Liberia until 1980 when the CIA mounted a coup with Samuel Doe as proxy. That CIA instigated violence plunged Liberia and the sub-region of West Africa into major civil wars until 2006 when Ellen Sirleaf-Johnson became President. So there you have it 26 years of war and violence initially instigated by that CIA coup against Tolbert.

Liberia is approximately the size of South Korea(in square miles Liberia is 43,000 square miles, South Korea is 39,000 square miles). In terms of population Liberia now has 4 million inhabitants while South Korea has 50 million inhabitants.

Liberia is richly endowed with mineral resources especially iron ore, and with other mineral resources in gold and diamonds.
In terms of rubber production, Firestone made huge profits with its bone-crunching exploitation of the locals.

If after 1865(Emancipation) and 1965(Civil Rights era) U.S. blacks had sought--like the Jews did with Israel--dual citizenship with Liberia and extended their business and material interests there that would had added to their political and economic base.

Right now and ever since 1965 they have been conned and abused by the Democratic party and they don't see a way out. And they have been doubly conned by those who vaulted Obama into the WH. No exit, no way out.

Matters are difficult because U.S. blacks have become so attached to the U.S. despite the oppression that it would be difficult for them to see Liberia as the Jews see Israel. Point of comparison: you mention Liberia to a U.S. black and they would think it's pure craziness. You mention Israel to a Jew and the Jew will say you better say good things or else....

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^Part of the Albinos delusional tendencies is that he quickly forgets where he came from.
The Negro, being harmless and stupid, internalizes the Albinos delusions, and then regurgitates them.

Blacks too get defeated, but the Albinos have to go to a lot of trouble to do it.

-

But somehow, someway, they endure!

Nicodemus, Kansas" by Daniel Brewer

-

-

-

-

-

Thanks Mike
There were many separatists black towns in the Us during and following reconstruction.
Many only know of Rosewood but the truth is, blacks have attempted to isolate themselves from Albinos many time, but Albinos just keep following and harassing them.
When Garvey began the Back To Africa movement, Albinos peed and crapped all over themselves with FEAR that blacks just might abandon them. They threatened to blow up the ships, tried to intimidate Negroes, Railroaded Garvey all due to their FEAR of black rejection.
This is why Albinos demonize the NOI for their isolationism. If the NOI would allow whites to join, they'd be all up in there.

Doxie dear - unless you look like one of these people, you REALLY need to be quiet!

But thanks for giving us a good example of Albino delusion.

Seminoles

-

-

-

-

-

You are the delusional one Mikey boy White people hating, history stealing, lying, White people genocidist, Black racist, Black supremacist pos, scum bag son of satan. Since when have I ever claimed that Whites are indigenous to America? That's right I never have LOL, you are the one who claims their identities, their heritage, their history just like you do to us Whites.

^ LOL, an ALBINO calling someone else a thief.
That's like Hitler calling someone else a Nazi or David Duke calling someone a racist.
Come on Doxie, don't you have an ounce of shame.

PS. That last sentence is not a question. We already know the answer. Albinos lack the ability to feel shame.

Posted by mena7 (Member # 20555) on :

A smart rich black person should have one foot in USA and the other Foot in one of the Africa report top ten African countries in stability and business .
If for exemple I win the lottery I will buy one house in the USA and a second house in either Botswana,Namibia,Ghana,Tanzania,Zambia.Those African countries are stable english speaking countries and they are good for investment .I remember billionaire investor George Soros having his Quantum fund investment located in Curacao or Trinidad&Tobago.If I had a business it would be located in Africa or the Carribean .
Lamin I agree African American should see Africa as a holy land like the Jew see Israel as a holy land .I didnt know the dictator Samuel Doe was a CIA pupett but I learned from Rasta live wire that dictator Charles Taylor was a CIA agent.Those two CIA agents were mass murdering monsters in Liberia.Even in far away Liberia the CIA will sabotage African American .
CBL I didnt know you like pastor Manning(youtube).This guy hate Pres Obama, he had a symbolic trial convicting Pres Obama of being a foreign born CIA agent .Pres Frank Obama was born in the USA.

quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
You are the delusional one Mikey boy White people hating, history stealing, lying, White people genocidist, Black racist, Black supremacist pos, scum bag son of satan. Since when have I ever claimed that Whites are indigenous to America? That's right I never have LOL, you are the one who claims their identities, their heritage, their history just like you do to us Whites.

Doxie dear - I guess MK is right, Albinism DOES effect eyesight. Apparently you failed to note the race of most of those people that I posted - hint: they're Black.

The same would hold true if I posted pictures of the REAL Europeans. So what are you left with?

Ya, Central Asia.
So who is stealing who's history?
And Who stole who's land?

^ Many wealthy African Americans have homes and investments in Africa.

Wesley Snipes was filming in Africa when the US Feds charged him with tax evasion.
Michael Jackson was made honorary King of several African countries.
Stevie Wonder has homes in Africa.
The truth is, African Americans are hesitate in helping Africans because so many Africans have shown resistance to receiving their help.
If Africans could somehow help themselves by creating some alternative movements NOT based in Christianity or Islam, perhaps African Americans could merge and offer more assistance.
There are plenty of Christian church affiliations between African Americans and Africans, but following hundreds of years of their impotence, they have proven conclusively in being completely worthless and a complete waste of valuable resources.

@MENA7,

The coup that brought Doe to power was a CIA instigated coup. At that time the U.S/CIA had the biggest tracking station in Africa and the coup was staged because--among other reasons--Tolbert was pursuing a Pan African policy after hosting the OAU conference in Liberia some months before.
Doe was almost illiterate and a lowly sergeant but he was the chosen one.

Your point on business is noted. Lebanon is a tiny country in the Levant with a population of 3 million only. Yet the retail and other business is controlled by 250,000 Lebanese who live extremely comfortable lives in West Africa. They own hotels too and control to large extent the tourism business too. They seem to have a very secure network and they bribe when they have to bribe government officials. They also have their own network credit system. Many Lebanese arrive in Africa with little cash but they get easy credit-loans from their kin group to open businesses. They also are very clandestinely into the drug trade--again, aided and abetted by corrupt African politicians.

But the play the game and live very nicely owning property and very expensive vehicles. It's rare to see a Lebanese take a taxi in these parts.

I believe I already told you Mikey boy White people hater, you do NOT have permission to call me Doxie, only friends and those I consider worthy can call me that, & YOU are NO friend of mine but are the ENEMY. Ohh that goes for you too Narmer. Those people are NOT Black they are Amerindian except the couple. Mike come off of it you stupid White people hating son of satan we Whites ARE the REAL Europeans. We are NOT fricking Asians. Admit the truth for once Mike you hate Whites, you want to paint everyone in history Black especially those of any importance. You want to write us (and every other race) out of history & write yourselves in in our place. You don't want us having any history of anykind, no heritage, no identity of any kind, no homeland to call our own, you want us to think that we have nothing to be proud of as a people. BTW I'm WHITE NOT Albino you stupid Black racist retard.

Doxie dear - I NEVER said that you don't have a history, you most certainly do. Here is a link for you, please read all about your history.

The Cambridge History of Early Inner Asia

http://www.scribd.com/doc/34133754/31/The-Sabirs

That is NOT White history Mike you stupid Black racist, White people hating schmuck.

quote:
That is NOT White history Mike you stupid Black racist, White people hating schmuck.

REALLY???

So what am I to make of these quotes?

1) The presence of Europoid
populations in the very heartland of Inner Asia is well attested in the Neolithic
period.

2) The people of the Andronovo
culture which spread from the Altai to the Caspian Sea were also of Europoid
race.

3) Europoid Alans who lived in close symbiosis with the Huns. The large
proportion of non-Mongoloid elements found in tombs dating from the Hun
period shows the mixed racial character of both the invaders and the conquered
local populations.

4) This is confirmed by archeological finds which indicate
three anthropological types in this area: Central Asian, Uralic and
Europoid Alano-Sarmatian.

(There are many more)

^Doxie dear, I do it only to save you from further embarrassment: who loves you baby.

What have I to be embarrassed about dumby? Just because there was a Europid element there does NOT mean they were indigenous Mike you should know that. Heck there are Whites (Europids) in Africam, that must mean they are indigenous to Africa LOL ROTFLMBO.

I aint your baby Mike, as I said you are THE ENEMY.

^ Doxie is either;

1. On drugs

2. Retarded

3. Typical Insane Albino

4. All of the above

Either way, she consistently displays the same traits of Albinos who blacks have been unsuccessfully attempting to educate and elevate for the last 1000 years.
She, like your typical Albino is resistant to FACTUAL information and prefers to live in a serotonin saturated fantasy.

Narmer

1. I don't do any kind of drugs sorry

2. Nope not retarded my IQ is 108 thanks

3- Nope not insane & NOT Albino either LOL

You wouldn't know fact if it bit you on your backside Mr. Kill Whitey. We Whites do NOT need racist, White people hating Blacks telling us what our history is and is not, we also don't need you taking history that is rightfully ours.

Posted by the lioness (Member # 17353) on :

Mike why do East Asians have epicanthic eye folds but most Europeans don't?

quote:
Narmer

You wouldn't know fact if it bit you on your backside Mr. Kill Whitey. We Whites do NOT need racist, White people hating Blacks telling us what our history is and is not, we also don't need you taking history that is rightfully ours.

Sorry Doxie, but you do seem sort of slow. Not quite as fast as Forest Gump, but slow never the less.
I get the impression that you are under-aged or around 14 years old.

You have NEVER read me advocating to "kill whitey". Not once.
In the words of Tony Montana: I never killed an Albino that didn't have it coming to him.

Doxie, I know you like to use it, but do you really understand what racism is?
Please give me YOUR definition of RACISM.

quote:
The truth is, African Americans are hesitate in helping Africans because so many Africans have shown resistance to receiving their help.
It's not a matter of helping or not helping.
It's just a matter of doing as the Lebanese and Indians do but with more empathy--if that's possible.

The Lebanese come--the banks are friendly to them--and open retail shops in many areas especially building-materials, automotive, super markets, furniture, etc. They hire locals whom they watch over like hawks and they make big profits. They have also entered the tourism business by building and owning hotels for European tourists.

Their wives stay at home and they step out only to drive their children to and from Lebanese or other private schools. They hardly work in the house preferring to hire migrant locals to do the house work.

The Indians are less in number but they do the same thing: running supermarkets and big shops. They are now into real estate as builders and contractors and their hosue prices are very high--catering mainly to Europeans who have the money.

The AA 1% could do exactly that and more if they were so inclined but lack of the right information and long years of brainwashing by white society hinders progress.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

Same reason that Asian women have vaginas that are crossways, it's nature, go figure.

quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
quote:
It's not a matter of helping or not helping.
It's just a matter of doing as the Lebanese and Indians do but with more empathy--if that's possible.

The Lebanese come--the banks are friendly to them--and open retail shops in many areas especially building-materials, automotive, super markets, furniture, etc. They hire locals whom they watch over like hawks and they make big profits. They have also entered the tourism business by building and owning hotels for European tourists.

Their wives stay at home and they step out only to drive their children to and from Lebanese or other private schools. They hardly work in the house preferring to hire migrant locals to do the house work.

The Indians are less in number but they do the same thing: running supermarkets and big shops. They are now into real estate as builders and contractors and their hosue prices are very high--catering mainly to Europeans who have the money.

The AA 1% could do exactly that and more if they were so inclined but lack of the right information and long years of brainwashing by white society hinders progress.

Old news.
African Americans have been attempting to assist Africa since even before Garvey's Back to Africa movement and the creation of Liberia.
The problem is, lack of organization and the ease in which Jews find willing traitors and saboteurs within the ranks.
To have any chance at all, a new superior system must be developed and accepted by a mass of blacks as was true for the UNIA.
The system must be outside of the Jewish promoted flavors, and must achieve capturing the hearts, minds, souls of blacks whereas they are willing to give their lives over for it's principles.

quote:

THINK! It ain't illegal yet.

Asians are able to EVOLVE while Europeans are trapped in a state of stagnation.
Why would Asians need to EVOLVE slanted eyes, but realize, their eyes are just slightly more slanted than the SAN?
For the same reason Europeans or any other ALBINO would require it.
What would that physical liability be Liar?
Do you realize it yet?

@Namerthoth,

As I said it's not a matter of assisting anybody, it's a prcatical matter of diversifying one's reach and scope outside the benighted grip of the Democratic Party and the Prison Industrial Complex.

The Lebanese did not enter Africa en masse but dribbled in stealthily bit by bit. No need for some big mass movement. And besides Jews and their cunning can be defeated with the right mentality.

^ But the Lebanese infiltration was a planned long term strategy. It is not coincidence, and it is not new. It has always been this way since Africans first encountered European Albinos.
the same thing happens here in the US.

The owners of the black neighbourhood stores are not black owned, but some foreign group such as Russian/Armenian/Polish Jews, Indians, or Asians. Perhaps 1 out of 10 stores in US black communities are actually owned by blacks.
You've seen the studies showing how the black dollar circulates only once before leaving the community. This is why.

Yes, if African Americans came in mass to Africa, it would be to assist Africans since it is after all, African land.
Perhaps we would do better to come as invaders as Europeans have done. Africans seem to be conditioned for this approach better than cooperative ventures.

African Americans will not invest huge sums of capital into Africa, because we see that Africa is unstable and subject to conditions dictated by Jews and Whites. Africans do not control their own lands, so this does not build confidence in investing. It instead shows high risk since Jews are those actually in control.

The Lebanese were brought into by the British and French colonial powers as their mid-level managers.

The AAs were expelled from their positions of influence, and policies were put in place to discourage the in-flow of AAs and African-Carribeans into Africa.

It was the AAs and the Afro Caribeans who gave Western Christianity a foothold in Africa. Africans could relate to them better than the albino preachers.

The first schools, the first Universities(read: Fourah Bay Institute), the first Black Masonic Halls, the first States (Liberia and Sierra Leone), the first revolution in western agricultural practice (introduction of cocoa and rubber plantations), the first entreprenuers (the Sierra Leonians) who set the example of modern day trading, the first modern communities (the Brazilian returnees of Ghana, Senegal and Nigeria), the first politicians, the first Doctors, lawyers and so forth and so on....

The old visionary West Africa was built by the joint effort of the AAs, the South American and Carribean Blacks.

The colonialist caught a fright at the vision and have worked endless through their soldiers, their police, their fake laws, their national policies, and their banks, and their Lebanese and Indian overseers to break this movement.

But the force of the movement can be slowed but cannot be killed.

No-one can hold back the rising sun...

Posted by Godot433 (Member # 20714) on :

Why are American Fatlips so angry? Why can't they be like others - Europeans, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Indians - who just get on with it and do well? Everything about them is European so why wannabe Ancient Egyptians, Moors, Greeks, Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Olmecs, Cambodians, Hebrews, Olmecs, Sumerians, Etruscans like entitlement to Affirmative Action? Why peddle drugs, shoot each other, loot and vandalize? Why not make a fresh start in Darkest Africa? (obviously North Africa and Egypt has nothing to do with them and they wouldn't be welcomed there)

quote:
Originally posted by Godot433:
Why are American Fatlips so angry? Why can't they be like others - Europeans, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Indians - who just get on with it and do well? Everything about them is European so why wannabe Ancient Egyptians, Moors, Greeks, Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Olmecs, Cambodians, Hebrews, Olmecs, Sumerians, Etruscans like entitlement to Affirmative Action? Why peddle drugs, shoot each other, loot and vandalize? Why not make a fresh start in Darkest Africa? (obviously North Africa and Egypt has nothing to do with them and they wouldn't be welcomed there)

Lionese, aka Mena7, aka Godot433, we see you

quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
quote:
Narmer

Sorry Doxie, but you do seem sort of slow. Not quite as fast as Forest Gump, but slow never the less.
I get the impression that you are under-aged or around 14 years old.

You have NEVER read me advocating to "kill whitey". Not once.
In the words of Tony Montana: I never killed an Albino that didn't have it coming to him.

Doxie, I know you like to use it, but do you really understand what racism is?
Please give me YOUR definition of RACISM.

As I said Narmer my IQ is 108 LOL. Nope I'm not underage, what gives you that idea? Ohhh bull Narmer, was it not you who said that Whites would be doing the world a favor if we killed ourselves off or bred ourselves out of existence? Here goes my definition of racism is simple really. Hating, degrading, demeaning, someone because of their race.

Posted by Oshun (Member # 19740) on :

quote:
quote:

Why would Asians need to EVOLVE slanted eyes, but realize, their eyes are just slightly more slanted than the SAN?
Do you realize it yet?

umm i think the answer could be less racist. If Europeans are the result of Asians (2/3) mating with Africans (1/3), Europeans could acquire attributes that Asians do not. Europeans have more recent African ancestry than Asians do hence the difference. There's also the issue of, did do all Asians (like Indians) have epicanthic eyefolds?

quote:
Why are American Fatlips so angry? Why can't they be like others - Europeans, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Indians - who just get on with it and do well?

It is not even physically possible to consume at the levels of the US alone. China would need 2 Earths. Europeans have the sort of lifestyle they do due to being small in number overall and because they have arrived to it first. Hell and even then it is NOT sustainable. Europe's time concept of always being unhappy with the present to strive to the future allows them to continue onward to a few moments of happiness in "future", but at the expense spending most of their life never liking the or present. Many other traditional communities often African and Native American have a different time concept and utilize different areas of intelligence.

quote:
Everything about them is European so why wannabe Ancient Egyptians, Moors, Greeks, Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Olmecs, Cambodians, Hebrews, Olmecs, Sumerians, Etruscans like entitlement to Affirmative Action?
Never you mind the white women that are the primary beneficiaries [Smile]

quote:
Why peddle drugs, shoot each other, loot and vandalize?
Why did white organizations put them in to stifle youth during the civil rights movement? Why do banks liquor line so that it can increase crime in black neighborhoods but do not do this for white neighborhoods or have laws in place in white neighborhoods that beer must be sold by the case, to prevent access by the poor? Why do white people get shorter sentences for hard drugs? White people are not above drugs. And with poverty, and drugs, violence and drugs are of course an inevitability.

quote:
Why not make a fresh start in Darkest Africa? (obviously North Africa and Egypt has nothing to do with them and they wouldn't be welcomed there) [/QB]
Great now put back everything you took out in terms of resources. Fresh start and all [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Oshun:
quote:
quote:

Do you realize it yet?

umm i think the answer could be less racist. If Europeans are the result of Asians (2/3) mating with Africans (1/3), Europeans could acquire attributes that Asians do not. Europeans have more recent African ancestry than Asians do hence the difference. There's also the issue of, did do all Asians (like Indians) have epicanthic eyefolds?
Fair enough, but even a dunce like yourself should realize I don't believe in RACE.
I believe your answer could be more intelligent, but wait, you gave no answer, just some blah, blah, blah. You sure you aren't Lionese, and where did you get the idea Europeans are the result of Asian+African mating?

quote:
my definition of racism is simple really. Hating, degrading, demeaning, someone because of their race.

LOL, that may be YOUR definition but the 108 IQ still gets you an F for, wrong.
That is an answer expected of a 14 year old.

Posted by mena7 (Member # 20555) on :

godot433 is white nubian .They have the same anti black people post.

Posted by brick (Member # 20331) on :

Most of the land in africa is control by africans,saying it is not is loser talk.
Bye.

quote:
Originally posted by brick:

Bye.

Great post!

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Do you realize it yet?

Fair enough, but even a dunce like yourself should realize I don't believe in RACE.
Its better to use honey than vinegar, you ever hear of that. It is a shame that you feel the need to impose your opinions through putting me down as you are. Do you really think that's going to convince me of anything. Frankly I don't follow what you say enough to know what you believe. And most people here I've seen who speak of albinos tend to strike me as believing in race in some form or another.

quote:
I believe your answer could be more intelligent, but wait, you gave no answer, just some blah, blah, blah. You sure you aren't Lionese, and where did you get the idea Europeans are the result of Asian+African mating?
That theory has actually been mentioned here for sometime now. I'm sure I saw Zarahan mention a study that went into it a few times here.

quote:
Its better to use honey than vinegar, you ever hear of that.

Yes I have, but I have no desire to attract flies.
My goal is not to convince anyone.
Intelligent people will recognize truth when they read it, regardless of not being bundled in a pretty pink package.
If you are quoting Zarahan, I now understand why you are confused. One should never reference a Negro republican unless of course, you want to be wrong.

quote:
quote:
[qb] Its better to use honey than vinegar, you ever hear of that.

Yes I have, but I have no desire to attract flies.
My goal is not to convince anyone.

Actually attracting flies with vinegar is a common tactic for killing fruit flies. Bees make honey though. Anyway You also miss the meaning behind the idiom through interpreting things literally. Y'know... that speaks volumes on how the world seems to work these days. If you don't think sharing your views has any value because you are right and we should all know your views instantly as such, I see no point of you being in a messageboard or even taking any effort to discuss how wrong I am. You say you do not wish to convince anyone but this is rendered a pretentious comment as you have previously put me down for saying something inconsistent with your beliefs. I've no problem voicing I'm not right in everything and have made a point to emphasize I'm very new to everything. For someone as open as myself a kinder and more helpful demeanor would've been more effective.

The lesson: Head. Out of ass. Thanks.

quote:
Intelligent people will recognize truth when they read it, regardless of not being bundled in a pretty pink package.
Having a heart is better than having intellect. The world is ran by intellectual monsters who think their intellect makes them worthy of treating others like sh!t. It's very disheartening to see that you would even go as far as evoke a sense of pride in contributing to this.. [Frown]

^ No, I know the saying well, and it's meaning did not escape me. Not much ever does.
It is just not relevant to the conversion.

I apologize for hurting your feelings.
I'm just a mean man, but since I realize this and knowing is the 1st step to changing, one day I may change.

Peace & Love baby!

Posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist (Member # 18853) on :

quote:
) The presence of Europoid
populations in the very heartland of Inner Asia is well attested in the Neolithic
period.

2) The people of the Andronovo
culture which spread from the Altai to the Caspian Sea were also of Europoid
race.

3) Europoid Alans who lived in close symbiosis with the Huns. The large
proportion of non-Mongoloid elements found in tombs dating from the Hun
period shows the mixed racial character of both the invaders and the conquered
local populations.

4) This is confirmed by archeological finds which indicate
three anthropological types in this area: Central Asian, Uralic and
Europoid Alano-Sarmatian.

(There are many more)

Caucasoids (Europids) are indigenous to Western Asia, and Europe. So its no surprise you find quotes like this.

-

The Green belt is where Caucasoids are indigenous.

Posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist (Member # 18853) on :

quote:

Good post.

Posted by Grumman (Member # 14051) on :

Lioness:

''Mike why do East Asians have epicanthic eye folds but most Europeans don't?''

...to keep out sunlight? Sand? Wind? What?

quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
Lioness:

''Mike why do East Asians have epicanthic eye folds but most Europeans don't?''

...to keep out sunlight? Sand? Wind? What?

East Asians are a mulatto people.

These are one set of parents:

(San on the right)
 -  -

This is the other:

-

Put them together, and you get this:

-

^ Yep!
African San + Albino = Asian
and their eyes are structured the same for the same physical reason. But of course, your professors probably don't tell you why.

-

-

-

Grumman, I thought you died. hehe, j/k

-

-

-

^^^^ Mike does this person derive from an African? Please give us the A + B = C break down on him (if there is one)

Lioness - I know that you think you are playing the fool. Well you are a fool, but it's a good question. The best way to answer it is with this quote about Australian aboriginals.

Aboriginal Anthropology

Although all Aborigines share common features, there appear to be somewhat different regional types. They all have dark brown skin and dark wavy hair, are of about medium height and slender build, and have a very erect, graceful carriage. However, some are shorter, lighter-skinned, and have rather curly hair; others are of medium height and heavy physique, with high foreheads and high-bridged noses; others again have darker colouring, flat noses and are tall and slim. These types might indicate separate migrations into Australia by different peoples, but this is unproven and many authorities believe the Aborigines are homogeneous - that is, from the same stock. They attribute the different 'types' on the one hand to special environments and diets and on the other to genetic variation and selection. Although some northern coastal tribes had a long history of sporadic contact with people from Macassar and possibly other parts of the Indies, most Aborigines for many millennia were isolated from the rest of mankind.

http://www.janesoceania.com/australian_aboriginal_anthropology/index1.htm

^Lioness, as you can see, one of the problems of ignorant Albinos such as yourself is your myopic view of the world. I happen to think that this is purposeful, in that it keeps you from thinking about just how different you are from normal humans.

You were trying to say that all Indians are alike, so I showed you how even an isolated population like Australians could be very different - especially in nose structure.

You might also remember that India was the hub for humans leaving Africa.

These people are all Indians:

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So ya, that guy came from Africa, just like everyone else did, including defective Albinos.

quote:
 -

-

-

^^^^ Mike does this person derive from an African? Please give us the A + B = C break down on him (if there is one)

quote:
So ya, that guy came from Africa, just like everyone else did, including defective Albinos]

Mike I realize there is a variety of Indian types but this guy here above in particular do you have an African that looks like him or his type? Where does he derive from in Africa?

^As is typical, give you a serious answer, and right away you want to get stupid. You know what happens now.

Mike would characterize it as getting smart rather than stupid.
I asked you what people in Africa look like this man. You didn't give serious answer.
You answered a different question that seemed to be "look at this guy aren't all Indians of this type?"
But I didn't ask you that. So it's smart of me not to be lead into an avoidance technique, wouldn't you agree?
 -

I asked you what type of African is simiar to this man, what type of African does he derive from?? Show us a picture so we can learn from your wisdom.
This question has nothing to do with the overall variety of Indians

if you don't know please say you don't know and we'll leave it at that.
I have warned you not to play games with me or I'll put my foot up your ass. Please abide by this

thanks lioness

quote:
quote:
 -

-

-

quote:
So ya, that guy came from Africa, just like everyone else did, including defective Albinos]

Mike I realize there is a variety of Indian types but this guy here above in particular do you have an African that looks like him or his type? Where does he derive from in Africa?

Yes Dunce, it all depends on your level of education and exposure to Africans... [Big Grin]

abdullahi yusuf ahmed  -

abdullahi yusuf ahmed  -

Ali Ghandi  -

-

See MUUR @ http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=somalia+president&FORM=HDRSC2#x0y9620

quote:
^Lioness, as you can see, one of the problems of ignorant Albinos such as yourself is your myopic view of the world. I happen to think that this is purposeful, in that it keeps you from thinking about just how different you are from normal humans.

It's called denial lion.

Al least Ironlion tried to answer this
simple question wheras Mike was scared away.
 -

But Iron, look at how broad this man's nose is. It's not like the thinner noses Horn Africans you posted and.
Besides Clyde says the Dravidians derive form proto-Saharans around Libya not the Horn.

-

^^^similar non-European looking nose here, very broad and points down somewhat, nostrils not round or flaring. Lips medium, hair very straight, no frizziness at all

Another question to Iron or Clyde:
Of the races Negroid. Caucasoid and Mongoloid how many different races are shown in this post?

quote:

Al .... blah..blah..blah..

Are you sure you understood my response, Duncey? [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:

Al .... blah..blah..blah..

Are you sure you understood my response, Duncey? [Big Grin]
yes but your exposure to Africans is limited and you have not been able to get a good match for this Indian man yet, where he might derive from
and if he is Negroid, Mongoloid or Caucasoid.

quote:

-

But Iron, look at how broad this man's nose is. It's not like the thinner noses Horn Africans ...  -

^^^similar non-European looking nose here, very broad and points down somewhat, nostrils not round or flaring. Lips medium, hair very straight, no frizziness at all

Oh, now it's a nose tingy eh, Juuress?

Something to do with Juus and their famous ashkenazi nose?

Ok, have his nose if you want it. I hope you will love it, juuress, I do hope you would [Big Grin] :

Tadessa of Eritrea  -

And this one is gratuitious, its free, its on me:

Vijay Kumar of India  -

^Lion - do you now see why I ignore this creature?

Certainly Mike, I would have done the same just that I have a little bit of time on my hands today...

Idiot Liar is attempting to correlate species to subspecies by pattern matching one nose, and thinks she is onto something BIG.
ROFL @ this idiot.

Hey Dummy, it's a PHOTOGRAPH from an unknown source of unknown origin of an unknown person with unknown history.
Even worst, it's even unknown if it in fact an actual photo and not a CGA.
What do you hope to prove with this?
That someone is trusting enough to take it seriously?
get real, lamebrain

Posted by Grumman (Member # 14051) on :

''Grumman, I thought you died.''

Naw, but I had a toothache. [Big Grin]

I ain't got no answers yet so f..k death.

Ironlyin,

you propose Indains are basically originally from the African Horn
(although Clyde says Libya)
And you feel the below men look similar

-

-

Ironedlion,
Mike says that white Europeans are albino Dravidians.

You believe that Dravidans are Eritreans who migrated to India.

So white people are actually albino Ertireans technically and regular Dravidians are non-albino Eritreans.

When I follow through on things Mike says he gets scared because his retaradation gets exposed. But you are not as big a pussy as he is. He simply goes into hiding when he can't take the heat.

However I don't think Zersenay Tadese strongly resembles the Indian man above.
Zersenay Tadese doesn't even have straight hair.
They do have a little resemblance though.

The Indian man above looks like a type of common Indian person of which there are multi millions of this type.

In fact what you iron, have shown in your previous posts is that Europeans would resemble light skinned versions of Horn Africans more than Indian people.
The horn African has a nose more similar to white Europeans that Indians generally.

Therfore white people are albino Horn Africans rather than albino Dravidians, you have to admit

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com