This is topic N-word used 109 Times in Django Unchained /Tarantino in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=007820

Posted by the lioness, (Member # 17353) on :

N-word used 109 Times in Django Unchained /Tarantino
 -

Posted by mena7 (Member # 20555) on :

Since the N word is an insult and a bad word in the USA they shouldnt have use it 109 times in Django unchained.You will never see Hollywood use the bad words like Kike for Jew, Spic for Hispanic, Guinea and Grease ball for Italian, Chink for East Asian and Coolie for Indian 109 times in a movie.Well the Hollywood boss will tell you that black rappers use that word all the time in their music.They could have use the word Negro 109 times instead of Nigger.

If you look at of the history of the word Nigger/Niger it wasnt created as a bad word or insult.Niger meant black in the Roman Empire.Many Roman intellectual and politician last name was Niger.

For people in the know like Afrocentrist and symbologist Nigger is a great word.N G R or Nigger in ancient Egypt mean God it is synonymous with the word N T R Neter meaning God/Forces/Spirit.The word NGER in the Sahara and West Africa mean River Goddess, the Niger river was name after her.Words like Negus for King, Naga for Ethiopian, Dravidian and serpent King derived from NGR/Nigger.The word Nigger realy mean God.

Check those Rasta Live Wire articles.The original meaning of the N word by Piankhe.NGER the mother of the Niggers by Jide Uwechia.

Posted by TruthAndRights (Member # 17346) on :

^ Greetings. While I agree with all that, I'm not complaining about its use in the movie, from I watched the interview w/ Tarrantino and Foxx on VH1...(not a channel I normally watched, however, the interview caught my attention as I was flipping through channels)

Posted by malibudusul (Member # 19346) on :

'It's disrespectful to my ancestors': Spike Lee hits out at Quentin Tarantino as he calls Django Unchained insulting... even though he's not watched the movie

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2252919/Spike-Lee-hits-Quentin-Tarantino-calls-Django-Unchained-disrespectful-hes-watched-movie.html#ixzz2G1oOMhme
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

-

Posted by lamin (Member # 5777) on :

Meena,

The "N" word is a corruption of the Portugese/Spanish word meaning "negro"--meaning "black" in English. And "negro" derives from the Latin "niger" meaning black.

A term or word acquires significance from its meaning--both factual and emotive. Thus the "N" word is offensive because of its factual and emotive significance.

Used by whites in the U.S. to refer to African captives the word packs emotive content and is perhaps the most offensive term to use when referring to a black person. Terms with emotive content such as the "C" word for a female and the term "fag" for a homosexual are also used when insult is the motive.

There is no way such emotive terms can be used as terms of positive endearment given their normal sociological usage.

In the case of the "N" some of its victims have interiorised its usage in copying its historic usage by whites and use it regularly and casually not fully cognizant of its emotive force.

Some people in Brazil
want to abolish the term "negro"
say that the word "negro" comes from the Latin "necro"
that means "Dead".
"negro" = "necro"??

True or false?

Lamin Im against the use of the N word in movie and music because it is an insult in the USA.The Europeen corrupted the word originaly meaning black or God and turn it into an insult.They should bleep that word in theater, tv and radio.

Malibudusul I agree with the people of Brazil they should abolish the term negro because the Euro turn it into a negative word meaning inferior.Negro look similar to necro meaning dead.Black Brazilian should be call Afro Brazilian.

Black people were call Moros, Moor, Moreno in the middle age why the Euro change it to Negro.

I dont see Tarantino using the Italian curse words Guinea and Grease B in his movie.I dont see him using the Jew K word or the white people crack word.Only the N word.

Etymology and history and history of "nigger"

The variants neger and negar, derive from the Spanish and Portuguese word negro (black), and from the now-pejorative French nègre (nigger). Etymologically, negro, noir, nègre, and nigger ultimately derive from nigrum, the stem of the Latin niger (black) (pronounced [ˈniɡer] which, in every other grammatical case, grammatical gender, and grammatical number besides nominative masculine singular, is nigr-, the r is trilled).

In the Colonial America of 1619, John Rolfe used negars in describing the African slaves shipped to the Virginia colony.[2] Later American English spellings, neger and neggar, prevailed in a northern colony, New York under the Dutch, and in metropolitan Philadelphia's Moravian and Pennsylvania Dutch communities; the African Burial Ground in New York City originally was known by the Dutch name "Begraafplaats van de Neger" (Cemetery of the Negro); an early US occurrence of neger in Rhode Island, dates from 1625. An alternative word for African Americans was the English word, "Black", used by Thomas Jefferson in his Notes on the State of Virginia. Among Anglophones, the word nigger was not always considered derogatory, because it then denoted "black-skinned", a common Anglophone usage. Nineteenth-century English (language) literature features usages of nigger without racist connotation, e.g. the Joseph Conrad novella The Nigger of the 'Narcissus' (1897). Moreover, Charles Dickens and Mark Twain created characters who used the word as contemporary usage. Twain, in the autobiographic book Life on the Mississippi (1883), used the term within quotes, indicating reported usage, but used the term "negro" when speaking in his own narrative persona.

During the fur trade of the early 1800s to the late 1840s in the Western United States, the word was spelled "niggur", and is often recorded in literature of the time. George Fredrick Ruxton often included the word as part of the "mountain man" lexicon, did not indicate that the word was pejorative at the time. "Niggur" was evidently similar to the modern use of dude, or guy. This passage from Ruxton's Life in the Far West illustrates a common use of the word in spoken form—the speaker here referring to himself: "Travler, marm, this niggur's no travler; I ar' a trapper, marm, a mountain-man, wagh!" It was not used as a term exclusively for blacks among mountain men during this period, as Indians, Mexicans, and Frenchmen and Anglos alike could be a "niggur".

By the 1900s, nigger had become a pejorative word. In its stead, the term colored became the mainstream alternative to negro and its derived terms. Abolitionists in Boston, Massachusetts, posted warnings to the Colored People of Boston and vicinity. Writing in 1904, journalist Clifton Johnson documented the "opprobrious" character of the word nigger, emphasizing that it was chosen in the South precisely because it was more offensive than "colored."[8] Established as mainstream American English usage, the word colored features in the organizational title of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, reflecting the members' racial identity preference at the 1909 foundation. In the Southern United States, the local American English dialect changes the pronunciation of negro to nigra. Linguistically, in developing American English, in the early editions of A Compendious Dictionary of the English Language (1806), lexicographer Noah Webster suggested the neger new spelling in place of negro.

By the late 1960s, the social progress achieved by groups in the United States such as the Black Civil Rights Movement (1955–68), had legitimized the racial identity word black as mainstream American English usage to denote black-skinned Americans of African ancestry. In the 90's, "Black" was later displaced in favor of the compound blanket term African American. Moreover, as a compound word, African American resembles the vogue word Afro-American, an early-1970s popular usage. Currently, some black Americans continue to use the word nigger, often spelled as nigga and niggah, without irony, to either neutralize the word's impact or as a sign of solidarity.

^^^ As we can see the word wasn't always entirely derogatory in American history.

Personally I don't like the word and think it's nasty and stupid but In lower income American black neighborhoods using the word is extremely popular.
A lot of Black people love using the word.

So if it was to be banned it would have to be voted on.

Posted by lamin (Member # 5777) on :

quote:
say that the word "negro" comes from the Latin "necro"
that means "Dead".

"Negro" derives from the Latin adjective " niger, nigra, nigrum" meaning "black". That's all.

Posted by IronLion (Member # 16412) on :

^^says Lamin the great oracle... lol!

Why don't you use your brain for once?

Nekro (Greek)

Necro (Latin)

Negro (English)

Same sounds, same roots.

quote:
“Niger” is even more devastating than “Negro”. The Dictionaire Etymologique de la Langue Latine, by Ernout and Meillet, Paris, 1959, tells us that this Latin word “has a funereal moral sense, which evokes an idea of death and unhappiness.” Oxford Latin Dictionary informs us that one of the first usages for the Latin word “Niger” and its derivatives, was in the context of death. For example, speaking of hell, Pluto, the god of death is called “deus niger” (god of death or black god). Other examples are: “mors nigra” (black death); On the other hand, the etymological dictionary Origins by Eric Partridge, Macmillan, N.Y., 1959, indicates that “Negro” and “niger” derive from the Greek “anigros”, which means filth, dirt. Some etymologists associate the word “Negro” with the Greek word for death, “necro”. Therefore the word “nigger” literally means “A HELL OF A DIRTY DEAD”. It is the worst insult that anyone can concoct.

http://www.blackelectorate.com/articles.asp?ID=426

The root origin of a word is irrelevant to the usage and intent of a word at a given period of time.

The word "gay" for instance did not originally mean homosexual but now it does.
Words have socially accepted meanings which change over time.
The intent is what is important.
Also do the people describe themselves by the word or is it applied to them by outsiders? Example calling Anerican "red skins" That's not what they called themsleves. Similarly the people called "Moors" did not call themselves that.

Duncey

Each time you you lose an argument, reason becomes irrelevant....

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
Duncey

Each time you you lose an argument, reason becomes irrelevant....

That's right.

When I lose an argument it is because I am around people who believe reason is irrelevant

When I win an argument it is beacause I am around people who see reason as relevant.

and I won't mention the fruit loop camp you come from

Duncey

Only a fool would say that the etymology of a word is irrelevant to its use at a given period.

You sound thicker and denser than usual. Which one of you is on duty today?

quote:

Nekro (Greek)

Necro (Latin)

Negro (English)

Same sounds, same roots.

^^^ look at this idiot, thinks K is the same as G

quote:

“Niger” is even more devastating than “Negro”. The Dictionaire Etymologique de la Langue Latine, by Ernout and Meillet, Paris, 1959, tells us that this Latin word “has a funereal moral sense, which evokes an idea of death and unhappiness.” Oxford Latin Dictionary informs us that one of the first usages for the Latin word “Niger” and its derivatives, was in the context of death. For example, speaking of hell, Pluto, the god of death is called “deus niger” (god of death or black god). Other examples are: “mors nigra” (black death); On the other hand, the etymological dictionary Origins by Eric Partridge, Macmillan, N.Y., 1959, indicates that “Negro” and “niger” derive from the Greek “anigros”, which means filth, dirt. Some etymologists associate the word “Negro” with the Greek word for death, “necro”. Therefore the word “nigger” literally means “A HELL OF A DIRTY DEAD”. It is the worst insult that anyone can concoct.

[/QUOTE]

Niger
African nation, named for the river Niger, mentioned by that name 1520s (Leo Africanus), probably an alteration (by influence of L. niger "black") of a local Tuareg name, egereou n-igereouen, from egereou "big river, sea" + n-igereouen, plural of that word. Translated in Arabic as nahr al-anhur "river of rivers."

Frequently misidentified as derived from the Latin niger (“black”), Niger is derived from a series of mistranslations and geographic misplacements by Greek, Roman and Arab geographers, likely originally from Ptolomey's descriptions of the valley Gir (a wadi in modern Algeria), and the "Lower Gir" (or "Ni-Gir") to the south. In one local Berber language, "gher" means "watercourse", and thus may have been derived from Berber tales of large river south of the Sahara desert.

The origin of the name Niger is unknown. It is often assumed that it derives from the Latin word for "black", niger, but there is no evidence for this, and it would have been more likely for Portuguese explorers to have used their own word, negro, or preto as they did elsewhere in the world; in any case the Niger is not a blackwater river. The name is thus thought to be indigenous, but no convincing origin has been found among the 30 languages of the Niger delta and lower reaches of the river. One hypothesis is that it comes from the Tuareg phrase gher n gheren "river of rivers" (shortened to ngher), originating in the middle reaches of the river around Timbuktu.___________________________________________

Now Iron, listen up,
you think Nigeria and Niger should change their names?

to what?

Asaa/Ausar/Wesir/Osiris/Asir Neter of dead and resurection was nicknamed Kem Wor the great black.Maybe The word niger meaning black was identified with death to symbolise resurection in honor of Osiris.Maybe thats the reason why Euro wear black clothes in funeral.With the invention of racism by colonial Europeen the color black was demonised.Ancient Egyptian, Chinese, Japanese wear white clothes at funeral.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

Now Iron, listen up,
you think Nigeria and Niger should change their names?

to what?

Duncey

Was it the Africans who named those countries Niger and Nigeria, or was it the albinos....

The original African name of Nigeria and Niger is Tekrur.

Why did albinos change it to Nigger?

I await your royal idiocy.... [Big Grin]

I assume from your answer you believe Niger and Nigeria should change their names. Am I correct ?, please man up

quote:
I assume from your answer you believe Niger and Nigeria should change their names. Am I correct ?, please man up

Should red neck albinos be permitted to call ashkenazis albinos kikes?

Awaiting your answer...

-

should blacks who hate Jews be permitted to collaborate with red neck whites and salute Adolph Hitler?

Why not, they have common cause

Don't dodge the query. Should your ashkenazi pink ass be called kike?

quote:

no because my ass is probably blacker than yours

I think if somebody took a position that Niger and Nigeria shouldn't be country names it would be a legitimate proposal so don't get sore and whip out your pro Nazi pics

quote:
quote:

no because my ass is probably blacker than yours

blah..blah..blah..

Time for your pills:

-

Posted by -Just Call Me Jari- (Member # 14451) on :

Arent you the same chick who went around talking about Black "Nigri" Latinis and the Romans who spoke Latin being black..LMAO

f-ing Fraud.

quote:

Nekro (Greek)

Necro (Latin)

Negro (English)

Same sounds, same roots.

quote:

^^Pink puppy

I have taught you many times about the true names of the Nigri, Negro, blacks.

It is:

Muurz! or Melaneo! or Muurish Latinis.

Here, Muurs of Bulgaria:

-

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/black-thraceo-macedonians-compiled-by-ras-naphtali/

Any Moor questions?

You'd think after all this time Ironedlione would have produced evidence of the word Muur or Moor being used by the people who got called that themselves rather than other people calling them that. It's a big fail. It's because he's religious nut.

Tin-Foil Queen

Did your hermaphadite arse just not claim Negro meant dead and was eqilivent..

quote:
Originally posted by Tinfoil Tranny:

Nekro (Greek)

Necro (Latin)

Negro (English)

Same sounds, same roots.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Tin-foil I-Talian tranny:
blah blah

the true names of the Nigri, Negro, blacks.

It is:

Are you that much of a fraud?? LMAO even YOU don't buy the tired ass B.S you and Mike Spout. You are probably a Poe troll..

Poe's Law is an axiom suggesting that it's difficult, if not impossible, to distinguish between parodies of religious or other fundamentalism and its genuine proponents, since they both seem equally insane.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Poe%27s_Law

Well Lionese, try Morocco and Muuritania...

ask Raph who calls himself Doxie. he says he is Moor...

HAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

I love exposing this fake bitch. Just like in the Roman Thread and the Sancho Thread and countless others...

add this one to my countless beadowns and abuse of Tinfoil...

Ahaahahahahaahahahah

quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
[QB] blah...blah..

Oh, I'm such a gay

[Roll Eyes]

Anyways, whatever you are, here are Moor Roman Latini Muurz:

Emperor Karakala

-

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-black-emperors-of-rome-roman-emperor-caracalla-kara-kalla/

Nothing to say? I expect an apology to Lamin...

You have been exposed..AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

quote:

Nekro (Greek)

Necro (Latin)

Negro (English)

Same sounds, same roots.

quote:

quote:
blah blah

It is:

Pink puppy

Why should I apologise to Lamin? How did you expose me? Are you off your medications again? Or is your homosexual ass just feeling hot? Please respond.

Moor, Muurish Romano Emperors:

Septimius and Julia

-

___________________________^^^^^
Iron that looks like a European with a suntan come on son

quote:

Moorish science:

Septimius:

-

Ok Imposter...

Stop with the Red Herring Fallacies..stick to the topic..

does Negro mean Dead/Death and is equated with Necro or does it mean Black??

I await your Answer

quote:

Nekro (Greek)

Necro (Latin)

Negro (English)

Same sounds, same roots.

quote:

quote:
blah blah

It is:

quote:
quote:

Should red neck albinos be permitted to call ashkenazis albinos kikes?]
Apologize to Lamin bitch..I exposed you.

BTW Im the one who found and uploaded this source..The result of a real historian..glad my work has an impact on you. Hopfully you will clean your act up.

quote:
quote:

Moorish science:

Septimius:

-

quote:
Ok Imposter...

I await your Answer

quote:
[qb] ^^says Lamin the great oracle... lol!

Nekro (Greek)

Necro (Latin)

Negro (English)

Same sounds, same roots.

[QUOTE] “Niger” is even more devastating than “Negro”. The Dictionaire Etymologique de la Langue Latine, by Ernout and Meillet, Paris, 1959, tells us that this Latin word “has a funereal moral sense, which evokes an idea of death and unhappiness.” Oxford Latin Dictionary informs us that one of the first usages for the Latin word “Niger” and its derivatives, was in the context of death. For example, speaking of hell, Pluto, the god of death is called “deus niger” (god of death or black god). Other examples are: “mors nigra” (black death); On the other hand, the etymological dictionary Origins by Eric Partridge, Macmillan, N.Y., 1959, indicates that “Negro” and “niger” derive from the Greek “anigros”, which means filth, dirt. Some etymologists associate the word “Negro” with the Greek word for death, “necro”. Therefore the word “nigger” literally means “A HELL OF A DIRTY DEAD”. It is the worst insult that anyone can concoct.

quote:
blah blah

It is:

blah...blah....

Pink dog

You are making no sense, just barking wildly like the untrained puppy you are. The teachings have been given to you. Read and digest.

When you fully comprehend then you can set out your issues, if any.

Did you see your dog-trainer Lamin protesting after I set his ass straight?

Why then must the untrained dog protest?

LMBAO [Big Grin]

Romano-Muurish Emperor Macrinus

-

quote:
BTW Im the one who found and uploaded this source..The result of a real historian..glad my work has an impact on you. Hopfully you will clean your act up.

quote:
quote:

Moorish science:

Septimius:

-

Jari Jari pink doggy, so you are the author of the above article?? [Roll Eyes]

Either you are the smartest high school genius I have met or you are one of those mental health patients with aspergers or bipolar.

Either way, you do need your meds right now.

quote:

The English name "Morocco" originates from Spanish "Marruecos" or the Portuguese "Marrocos", from medieval Latin "Morroch",

It's a latin word not African

There is no such word as Muuritania except by LTC member

Mauretania derives form the Mauri tribe
Mauri (from which derives the English term "Moors") was the Latin designation for those ancient Berber peoples

so we have two other places in Africa which have European names. You had spoken of latin roots for Niger and Negro so we have the same thing woth Moor and Mauri

quote:
quote:

The English name "Morocco" originates from Spanish "Marruecos" or the Portuguese "Marrocos", from medieval Latin "Morroch",

It's a latin word not African

There is no such word as Muuritania except by LTC member

Mauretania derives form the Mauri tribe
Mauri (from which derives the English term "Moors") was the Latin designation for those ancient Berber peoples

so we have two other places in Africa which have European names. You had spoken of latin roots for Niger and Negro so we have the same thing woth Moor and Mauri

Morocco comes from Marakesh; the house of kesh.

Muuri (or Mauri) is the native name of the ancient proud Muurs.

Muurz @ https://www.google.com/search?q=etymology+of+morocco

I will take this as you inability to adress my questions and thus your admission of defeat.

Thank you.

quote:
quote:
Ok Imposter...

I await your Answer

quote:
[qb] ^^says Lamin the great oracle... lol!

Nekro (Greek)

Necro (Latin)

Negro (English)

Same sounds, same roots.

[QUOTE] “Niger” is even more devastating than “Negro”. The Dictionaire Etymologique de la Langue Latine, by Ernout and Meillet, Paris, 1959, tells us that this Latin word “has a funereal moral sense, which evokes an idea of death and unhappiness.” Oxford Latin Dictionary informs us that one of the first usages for the Latin word “Niger” and its derivatives, was in the context of death. For example, speaking of hell, Pluto, the god of death is called “deus niger” (god of death or black god). Other examples are: “mors nigra” (black death); On the other hand, the etymological dictionary Origins by Eric Partridge, Macmillan, N.Y., 1959, indicates that “Negro” and “niger” derive from the Greek “anigros”, which means filth, dirt. Some etymologists associate the word “Negro” with the Greek word for death, “necro”. Therefore the word “nigger” literally means “A HELL OF A DIRTY DEAD”. It is the worst insult that anyone can concoct.

quote:
blah blah

It is:

blah...blah....

Pink dog

You are making no sense, just barking wildly like the untrained puppy you are. The teachings have been given to you. Read and digest.

When you fully comprehend then you can set out your issues, if any.

Did you see your dog-trainer Lamin protesting after I set his ass straight?

Why then must the untrained dog protest?

LMBAO [Big Grin]

Romano-Muurish Emperor Macrinus

-

Robin Walker in When we ruled stated the Roman see themselve as a middle race between the black Ethiopian and the pale northern European.I think the Roman and Italian were in majority brown metis/mulato by the time of Marius and Sulla.The majority of the Fayoum Roman portrait are the image of brown/dark yellow metis.The city of Rome was created by black people but by the time they become a strong republic they mixed with white people.

Rome and Greece were multiracial society created by black people but becoming in majority metis/mulato by the time they become a power.They had a large black population and a small white population.Roman and Greek writer didnt describe the majority of their population as Ethiopian, Moorish or Niger.They described other European, African and Asian this way.They described a minority of their people this way.(Im talking of Michael Jordan black)

It is more accurate to call te Roman and Greek civilization half black metis/mulato civilization with a black and white minority.I dont think the USA one drop of black blood rule apply to them.Dynastic Egypt was a black civilization.

There was no racism in the ancient world so there was many black Roman Emperors and black Greek kings.The Roman Senate made of the most ancient citizen of Rome most have included a lot of black people.I was reading an Italian man article on slavery were he stated there were black Roman Emperors and white Roman Emperors, there were black popes and white popes.

Roman and Greece civilization were not white but half black metis/mulato started by black people in very ancient time.

Septimius Severus
He was of Italian Roman ancestry on his mother's side and of Punic or Libyan-Punic ancestry on his father's.

his mother was white

and his father was Phoenician or Libyan Phoenician and the Libyans of that time were already part Phoenician

The Phoenicians were the first to establish trading posts in Libya, when the merchants of Tyre (in present-day Lebanon) developed commercial relations with the Berber tribes and made treaties with them to ensure their cooperation in the exploitation of raw materials.] By the 5th century BC, the greatest of the Phoenician colonies, Carthage, had extended its hegemony across much of North Africa, where a distinctive civilization, known as Punic, came into being. Punic settlements on the Libyan coast included Oea (later Tripoli), Libdah (later Leptis Magna) and Sabratha. These cities were in an area that was later called Tripolis, or "Three Cities", from which Libya's modern capital Tripoli takes its name.

In 630 BC, the Ancient Greeks colonized Eastern Libya and founded the city of Cyrene.

Septimius Severus was born in 211 AD in Leptis Magna.a prominent city of the Roman Empire.

how could anybody with confidence call him Black?

Jari Jari my pink puppy

It is not every mad puppy I chat with, especially not an inarticulate half-breed mongrel puppy like you...

First you need to learn how to present your arguments logically. You need to lay out premises and conclusions.

From reading your garbage, one does not know if your arse is just looking to be fuched ....

Anyhow, I don't engage in gay flirting. You and Lamin can fondle each other, but count me out!

quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
...I was reading an Italian man article on slavery were he stated there were black Roman Emperors and white Roman Emperors, there were black popes and white popes.

Roman and Greece civilization were not white but half black metis/mulato started by black people in very ancient time.

Black Roman Emperor Pescennius Niger

-

Ill add this to my archives of Ironlion beatdowns...

AHAHAHAHAAHHA
quote:

blah blah

quote:

AHAHAHAHAAHHA....woof woof woof....[QUOTE]

Who let the dog out??? [Big Grin]
 -

LMAO

quote:

Nekro (Greek)

Necro (Latin)

Negro (English)

Same sounds, same roots.

quote:

quote:
blah blah

It is:

quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:
...I was reading an Italian man article on slavery were he stated there were black Roman Emperors and white Roman Emperors, there were black popes and white popes

-

Historia Augusta

p431 The Life of Pescennius Niger

"Pescennius Niger, then, was born of humble parentage, according to some, of noble, according to others. His father was Annius Fuscus, his mother Lampridia. His grandfather was the supervisor of Aquinum,1 the town to which the family sought to trace its origin, though the fact is even now considered doubtful...

In stature Niger was tall, in appearance attractive; and his hair grew back in a graceful way toward the crown of his head. His voice was so penetrating that when he spoke in the open he could be heard •a thousand paces away, if the wind were not against him. His countenance was dignified and always somewhat ruddy; 6 his neck was so black that many men say that he was called Niger on this account. The rest of his body, however, was very white and he was inclined to be fat. He was fond of wine,"

quote:
quote:
quote:
...I was reading an Italian man article on slavery were he stated there were black Roman Emperors and white Roman Emperors, there were black popes and white popes

-

Historia Augusta

p431 The Life of Pescennius Niger

"Pescennius Niger, then, was born of humble parentage, according to some, of noble, according to others. His father was Annius Fuscus, his mother Lampridia. His grandfather was the supervisor of Aquinum,1 the town to which the family sought to trace its origin, though the fact is even now considered doubtful...

In stature Niger was tall, in appearance attractive; and his hair grew back in a graceful way toward the crown of his head. His voice was so penetrating that when he spoke in the open he could be heard •a thousand paces away, if the wind were not against him. His countenance was dignified and always somewhat ruddy; 6 his neck was so black that many men say that he was called Niger on this account. blah..blah..blah,"

Duncey

Learn to read with discernment:

quote:
There is preserved, a poetic eulogy in Greek which, rendered into Latin, runs as follows:

“Glorious Niger stands here, the dread of the soldiers of Egypt,

Faithful ally of Thebes, willing a golden age.

Loved by the kings and the nations of earth, and by Rome the all golden,

Dear to the Antonines, aye, dear to the Empire too.

Black is the surname he bears, and black is the statute we’ve fashioned,

Thus do surname and hue, hero and marble, agree.”

http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Historia_Augusta/Pescennius_Niger*.html

Bump this Sh#t up...

The Tinfoil Kitty exposed..

-

quote:

Nekro (Greek)

Necro (Latin)

Negro (English)

Same sounds, same roots.

quote:

quote:
blah blah

It is:

quote:
quote:

His majesty went forth in a chariot of electrum, arrayed in his weapons of war, like Horus, the Smiter, lord of power; like Montu of Thebes, while his father, Amon, strengthened his arms. The southern wing of this army of his majesty was on a hill south of the [brook of] Kina, the norther wing was at the northwest of Megiddo, while his majesty was in their center, with Amon as the protection of his members, the valor of his limbs. Then his majesty prevailed against them at the head of his army, and when they saw his majesty prevailing against them they fled headlong to Megiddo in fear, abandoning their horses and their chariots of gold and silver.

-

Louis Farrakhan On ‘Django Unchained’ Motive: “It’s Preparation For Race War”

http://v103.cbslocal.com/2012/12/31/louis-farrakhan-on-django-unchained-motive-its-preparation-for-race-war/

wishful thinking

Posted by Narmerthoth (Member # 20259) on :

^ LOL, Insane Jews and their constant effort to present a flip-flopped reality.

Look at the insane little Jew above attempting to equate a peaceful organization like the NOI to hate groups like the Klan and ADL, simply because they dare to point out historic Jewish manipulation of black exploitation.
Hey fool! There is no comparison to funding the transatlantic slave trade versus name calling.

Do you think that they don’t think that if black folk had a chance to do what they had done to us?

Rephrase. That came out as if you meant to say something but severely at a lost on how to articulate it.

Minister Farrakhan Discusses "Django Unchained"

VIDEO

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Entertainment_News_5/article_9480.shtml

^ Have you seen the movie?

I downloaded it for free, but thought it was so bad, I could only bear to watch the first 1/5th.
I don't doubt that many in the Hip-Hop generation will have more tolerance and a weaker sense of historic fact.

Once again, we see a Jew shaping world perception of the black experience.
Liar, please don't come back with the silly nonsense that he is an Italian.

quote:
Do you think that they don’t think that if black folk had a chance to do (to them) what they had done to us?

quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
Rephrase. That came out as if you meant to say something but severely at a lost on how to articulate it.

I clarified for you

I did not watch this movie.
I've watched all the movies tarantino.
except Inglourious Basterds.
give me the link to download

all his movies
are:

.boring dialogues
.and scenes of violence

tarantino does
modern exploitation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploitation_film

see too

Blaxploitation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blaxploitation

Pam Grier
 -

-

then why have you seen most of of them?
and you are not exploiting right now?

December is a holly month the birthday of the Sun for the ancient world, bithday of Heru for the Egyptian and birthday of Iesu/Issa for the Chrisian.It is not a good time to put out a slave movie about black people killing white and the N word was pronounce 109 times.It doesnt matter if the N word was use to shock, for accuraty, to insult or an esoteric way.

December is the birthday of the Sun and black people Quentin Tarantino should have made a movie about an Egyptian Pharaoh, a black Roman Emperor or a black Byzantine Emperor.Jamie Fox and the Black lady look like ancient Egyptian.

Pam Grier look like Queen Tiye.Black actors actresses are being wasted in violent and entertaining movies.They dont use them in historical movies.

Posted by Ru2religious (Member # 4547) on :

quote:
For people in the know like Afrocentrist and symbologist Nigger is a great word.N G R or Nigger in ancient Egypt mean God it is synonymous with the word N T R Neter meaning God/Forces/Spirit.The word NGER in the Sahara and West Africa mean River Goddess, the Niger river was name after her.Words like Negus for King, Naga for Ethiopian, Dravidian and serpent King derived from NGR/Nigger.The word Nigger realy mean God.

Check those Rasta Live Wire articles.The original meaning of the N word by Piankhe.NGER the mother of the Niggers by Jide Uwechia. [/QB]

Afrocentric garbage right here - There is no where in ancient Egypt that show any theological or ideological closeness to the definition given above .... the English word 'Nature' comes from the ancient Egyptian 'Netjer' which again represents the natural forces. The word Negro comes from the word Necro which naturally meant death.

Negus
Nagas
etc ....

These words have no connection to the modern word 'nigger' and its those new age cant let go of the word nigger who tries to justify the word 'niggas' as an association with the word Negus or Nagas that have lost their minds. 99% of those people who tried to make these association learned of the Negus or Nagus long after the word nigga and nigger were in circulation - so again - more Afrocentric garbage; Period!!!

These people give Afrocentric-ism a bad rap which the spew out garbage like this without any creditable information which backs up the word.

quote:
Originally posted by Ru2religious:
quote:

Check those Rasta Live Wire articles.The original meaning of the N word by Piankhe.NGER the mother of the Niggers by Jide Uwechia.

Afrocentric garbage right here - There is no where in ancient Egypt that show any theological or ideological closeness to the definition given above .... the English word 'Nature' comes from the ancient Egyptian 'Netjer' which again represents the natural forces. The word Negro comes from the word Necro which naturally meant death.

Negus
Nagas
etc ....

These words have no connection to the modern word 'nigger' and its those new age cant let go of the word nigger who tries to justify the word 'niggas' as an association with the word Negus or Nagas that have lost their minds. 99% of those people who tried to make these association learned of the Negus or Nagus long after the word nigga and nigger were in circulation - so again - more Afrocentric garbage; Period!!!

These people give Afrocentric-ism a bad rap which the spew out garbage like this without any creditable information which backs up the word. [/QB]

CORRECTION*******************

Negro does not and I repeat does not come from the Greek word 'Necro' - it is purely a Latin word ...

There is not etymological connection between the two -

quote:
[ The word Negro comes from the word Necro which naturally meant death.

I think you are mistaken, show a scholarly source saying negro comes from necro,
a scholarly academic source,

Otherwise your point is good.

^ I agree that there is no clear origin or association with the N word that makes sense or provides any real clarity for it's usage, not that it really matters.

Unlike Slavs, whose extensive slave status actually ended with defining their ethnic designation, the N word has no such legitimacy for classifying blacks. I recall reading somewhere that it's origin and first usage was actually very late in US slavery history and traced post civil war, in a poem. This seems to contradict what albinos have been propagating that it was used throughout the US slave period.
It's continued usage is simply a reflection of ignorance and wishful thinking among users.

Did you read my correction post before you posted your comment Lioness

quote:
Did you read my correction post before you posted your comment Lioness

I didn't, point noted, I posted after before that.
I don't blame you because there is a lot of misinfo on the web about it.

Also look at the wikipedia etymology for the N word I put on page 1 a few posts form the top.
That word didn't always have a complete negative connotation even in American history. Nevertheless I don't like it and don't use it

According to a 1995 Premiere magazine article, Denzel confronted director Quentin Tarantino when he visited the set of Crimson Tide (1995). Quentin had done an uncredited rewrite of the script. Denzel lambasted Tarantino about his use of racial slurs in his films. Tarantino got embarrassed and wanted to move the conversation to a more private area. Denzel said, "No, if we're going to discuss it, let's discuss it now." Denzel later said he still felt that Quentin was "a fine artist".

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000243/bio

what if the word was banned from movies and music?

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com