This is topic Neanderthal Ancestry, Highest in East Asians also found in Maasai in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=007966

Posted by the lioness, (Member # 17353) on :

http://www.genetics.org/content/early/2013/02/04/genetics.112.148213.short?rss=1

_  -
 -

Posted by Clyde Winters (Member # 10129) on :

This is not a supprise Neanderthals were Blacks.

[b] Let's look at the evolution of homo sapiens.

-

The Eves were also African

-

The Aurignacian people who replaced the Neanderthal looked like this

Below is the ancestor of Neanderthals

-

Here is a picture of Neanderthal man

-

By 100kya Neanderthal looked like this

-

As you can see, there is little difference between the African ancestor of Neanderthals, and the Neanderthals themselves.

Here we have Cro-Magnon or Aurignacian man

-

Posted by Clyde Winters (Member # 10129) on :

Denisovans were also Blacks.

-

Posted by Swenet (Member # 17303) on :

^Fraudulent quack. No one ever has identified a Denisovan cranium, so how can anyone reconstruct their face?

Interesting. There aren't supposed to be Neanderthals in East Asia. The usual caveats apply here (e.g., this might as well be ancestry from other archaic humans). Guess this upsets Stoneking et al's claim that a single OOA migration is implicated by the statistically identical levels of Neanderthal DNA introgressions in modern non-African populations across the globe. Will read the study later.

The Denisova genome diverged from the reference human genome 11.7% (CI: 11.4–12.0%) of the way back along the lineage to the human– chimpanzee ancestor. For the Vindija Neanderthal, the divergence is 12.2% (CI: 11.9–12.5%). Thus, whereas the divergence of the Denisova mtDNA to present-day human mtDNAs is about twice as deep as that of Neanderthal mtDNA, the average divergence of the Denisova nuclear genome from present-day humans is similar to that of Neanderthals.
The Denisova genome diverged from the reference human genome 11.7% (CI: 11.4–12.0%) of the way back along the lineage to the human– chimpanzee ancestor. For the Vindija Neanderthal, the divergence is 12.2% (CI: 11.9–12.5%).

The number of sites where the Denisova individual and Neanderthal cluster to the exclusion of the Yoruba and chimpanzee is 46,362, compared with an average of 22,012 sites for the other two possible patterns (Yoruba and Denisova, or Yoruba and Neanderthal). This excess of sites where Denisova and Neanderthal cluster supports the view that the Denisova individual and Neanderthals share a common history since separating from the ancestors of modern humans

-Genetic history of an archaic hominin group from Denisova Cave in Siberia

David Reich, Richard E. Green, Martin Kircher, Johannes Krause, Nick Patterson, Eric Y. Durand, Bence Viola, Adrian W. Briggs, Udo Stenzel, Philip L.

^Relevance?

quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
^Relevance?

just some general additional remarks on the relationship of Neanderthal and Denisova,

quote:
Guess this upsets Stoneking et al's claim that a single OOA migration is implicated by the statistically identical levels of Neanderthal DNA introgressions in modern non-African populations across the globe.

^Still haven't read the paper so I don't know if the authors themselves realized it, but this is the real gem to focus on. If the findings of this paper prove true, it could mean two things:

1) East Asians are exclusively descended from the same OOA migration that gave rise to West Eurasian AMHs, but experienced extra archaic human introgressions AFTER the East Asian/European AMH split.

2) East Asians are composed of the same OOA migration that gave rise to West Eurasian AMHs, PLUS additional AMH/Neanderthal (alamgam) source(s), that is older than, and didn't contribute to, the European AMH collective.

If 2 proves to be true, this will have many implications for the Middle/Upper Palaeolithic African populations near the African exit points, and their affinities to contemporary Africans who resided away from those exit points, in inner Africa. Why? Because with more than one OOA migration, butt hurt proponents can no longer use the convenient ''coincidence'' excuse for glaring fact that non-Africans have no mtDNA L, independent of African admixture events.

But, of course, scenario 2 is already supported by things like the lack of Neanderthals in East Asia, the relatively late settlement of Europe compared to places along the Southern migration route, like Australia, despite Europe's closeness to Africa and the fact that non-African AMHs don't look like they belong to a single population, morphologically speaking, even when taking the rather high AMH inter-sample variability into account.

Also, the lack of mtDNA L in Eurasians that diverges from African mtDNA L examples since (before) the earliest AMH exodus, plus the lack of African NRY M89, mtDNA M and mtDNA N examples in black Africans that do the same. The conclusion seems inescapable: black Africans descend from different AMHs than non-Africans do.

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

quote:
The conclusion seems inescapable: black Africans descend from different AMHs than non-Africans do.

Swenet - when are you Albinos going to understand that I monitor this forum, and every-time I hear Albino lies or bullsh1t, I will spring into action.
By now you should know that I am particularly sensitive to Albinism denying bullsh1t like you are trying here.

Silly Albino - Black Africans do not descend from different ANYTHING!

You descend from Black Africans!

So to make you eat your own sh1t, please see this dna tree, then consult the attached list of ancient remains type tested.
He,he,he:

Then lets see if you want to repeat your nonsense.

-

Link to list of ancient remains type tested

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Misc/Data/European_genes_table_by_location.htm

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

Michelle, cite me a contemporary Eurasian person whose mtDNA lineage simultaneously descends from UP AMH colonizers of West Asia, and whose lineage resides in macrohaplogroup L0, L1, L2, L4, L5 or L6, like the majority of Africans. Either do that or shut up that pig poop hole you call your mouth.

Posted by Tukuler (Member # 19944) on :

Haven't read the subject investigation yet. Is it like the
archaic African admix evidence, i.e., statistically driven, cos
I don't remember no East Asian Neanderthals? No fossils there
so they mean parts of the AMH genome they consider Neanderthal, right?

quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:

-

quote:

^Fraudulent quack. No one ever has identified a Denisovan cranium, so how can anyone reconstruct their face?

Wehhlll, that's what you get from DNA[so-called]Consultants (link).

-

Nature 449, 902-904 (18 October 2007) | doi:10.1038/nature06193; Received 15 March 2007; Accepted 23 August 2007; Published online 30 September 2007

Neanderthals in central Asia and Siberia

Johannes Krause1,

Morphological traits typical of Neanderthals began to appear in European hominids at least 400,000 years ago1 and about 150,000 years ago2 in western Asia. After their initial appearance, such traits increased in frequency and the extent to which they are expressed until they disappeared shortly after 30,000 years ago. However, because most fossil hominid remains are fragmentary, it can be difficult or impossible to determine unambiguously whether a fossil is of Neanderthal origin. This limits the ability to determine when and where Neanderthals lived. To determine how far to the east Neanderthals ranged, we determined mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) sequences from hominid remains found in Uzbekistan and in the Altai region of southern Siberia. Here we show that the DNA sequences from these fossils fall within the European Neanderthal mtDNA variation. Thus, the geographic range of Neanderthals is likely to have extended at least 2,000 km further to the east than commonly assumed.

quote:
The conclusion seems inescapable: black Africans descend from different AMHs than non-Africans do.

quote:
Michelle, cite me a contemporary Eurasian person whose mtDNA lineage simultaneously descends from UP AMH colonizers of West Asia, and whose lineage resides in macrohaplogroup L0, L1, L2, L4, L5 or L6, like the majority of Africans. Either do that or shut up that pig poop hole you call your mouth.

Typical Albino, trying to bamboozle and confuse with bullsh1t:

In human mitochondrial genetics, Haplogroup H is a human mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) haplogroup that likely originated in Southwest Asia (the middle east) 20,000-25,000 YBP.

Haplogroup H is the most common mtDNA haplogroup in Europe. Haplogroup H is found in approximately 41% of native Europeans. The haplogroup is also common in North Africa and the Middle East. The majority of the European populations have an overall haplogroup H frequency of 40%–50%. Frequencies decrease in the southeast of the continent, reaching 20% in the Near East and Caucasus, 17% in Iran, and <10% in the Persian Gulf, Northern India and Central Asia.

Among all these clades, the subhaplogroups H1 and H3 have been subject to a more detailed study.

H1 encompasses an important fraction of Western European mtDNA, reaching its local peak among contemporary Basques 27.8% and appearing at a high frequency among other Iberians and North Africans. Its frequency is above 10% in many other parts of Europe - France, Sardinia, British Isles, Alps, large portions of Eastern Europe, and above 5% in nearly all the continent. Its subclade H1b is most common in eastern Europe and NW Siberia. So far, the highest frequency of H1 - 61%- has been found among the Tuareg of the Fezzan region in Libya.

Tuaregs Ubari Lakes Libya

-

-

-

-

A lake in Ubari in the Libyan Desert.

-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swenet - I see no point in wasting any more time on you.
Either show how these people are NOT Black Africans, or take your pale pink ass somewhere else.

You know someone is a complete braindead farthead when he cites ~11 ky old H1 as a haplogroup that was involved in Early Upper Palaeolithic colonization events.

quote:
Swenet - I see no point in wasting any more time on you.
Indeed, Michelle. Just fall back, you're not cut out for this. Population genetics is too complicated for you per your own admission of being bamboozled by my simple question. Just stick to pictures.

quote:
You know someone is a complete braindead farthead when he cites ~11 ky old H1 as a haplogroup that was involved in Early Upper Palaeolithic colonization events.

Like you, or any of the other bullsh1tting Albinos know with any certainty who was who and who contributed to who. Idiot, they are looking at data whose meanings they don't really understand - AND GUESSING!

But to the point, in typical Albino fashion (hubris that is), you stupidly asserted that "Black Africans descend from different AMHs (Anatomically Modern Humans) than non-Africans do". Meaning in the main - White/Albino Europeans.

I corrected you by pointing out that as an Albino, you DIRECTLY DERIVE from Black Africans. And I supported that by posting that the main European mtdna haplogroup was "H" which the Berbers of Libya have in even greater percentage than European Albinos. This of course means that most Albino Europeans derive from the same ancestors as those Berbers. And this makes PERFECT SENSE because the only genetic difference between an Albino child and his NORMAL (Black) siblings is his defect "P" gene.

I mean you COULD claim that the Berbers DERIVE from European Albinos, but then you run the risk of having even your pink brethren at stormfront laugh you off the net.

Michelle, no more bitching. Either make sense of your unwarranted, spastic rant in response to my post, or you can suck it easy.

quote:
quote:

Posted by anguishofbeing (Member # 16736) on :

Mindlessovermatter thinks population genetics is too complicated for mike. LOL!

-

quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:

Really, is that who Swenet is?

You trolls get too complicated for me to keep track of.

wrong he's formerly kalonji

^Why correct people whose only ammunition against me is to lie and make up sh!t? That's so rude of you to strip these retarded fartheads of their only ammunition.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
 -

Really, is that who Swenet is?

You trolls get too complicated for me to keep track of.

^That's my whole point. Posts with pictures in them attract your attention, like a mentally disabled toddler who needs his books to contain colored drawings, so as to not violate his already embarrassing 10 second attention span.

quote:
Michelle, no more bitching. Either make sense of your unwarranted, spastic rant in response to my post, or you can suck it easy.

quote:
quote:

Posted by dana marniche (Member # 13149) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
Haven't read the subject investigation yet. Is it like the
archaic African admix evidence, i.e., statistically driven, cos
I don't remember no East Asian Neanderthals? No fossils there
so they mean parts of the AMH genome they consider Neanderthal, right?

quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:

-

quote:

Wehhlll, that's what you get from DNA[so-called]Consultants (link).

These people are truly dangerous to black children. They are the ones that evidently need consulting .

"The Denisovan Gene

Named for a recent fossil find in Siberia, this gene probably originated in Southeast Asia among the people with archaic features known today as Austronesian. The Denisovans occupy a similar position in Asia to Neanderthals in Europe. The gene named in their honor is spread over East, Southeast, Central and North Asia at levels of 26%. It is most common in Vietnam, Borneo and China. It is least common in blacks, Melungeons, Jews, American Indians and Europeans (except for Basques). But only a very few populations are entirely without it—testimony, once more, to the unified origins and interrelatedness of all human beings."

If anyone wants an internet course in Negrophobia you can certainly visit dna consultants. Here at least you will learn that the word "blacks" i.e. teeming negro population of the sub-Sahara - (I guess since Borneo peoples for them are apparently not black [Confused] ) - is a monolithic, biological population that doesn't warrant a capital letter, aside from referring only to Africans. [Wink]

Posted by Vansertimavindicated (Member # 20281) on :

Please do proceed monkey! LOL

Posted by Vansertimavindicated (Member # 20281) on :

There are folks that would like to have you proceed. Please proceed

^learn to play nice Van and she might enlighten you. For sure the manic post bumping will have to stop. It would also be nice if you dropped the Monkey thing, save your insults for the Albinos.

-

quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
These people are truly dangerous to black children. They are the ones that evidently need consulting

If anyone wants an internet course in Negrophobia you can certainly visit dna consultants. Here at least you will learn that the word "blacks" i.e. teeming negro population of the sub-Sahara - (I guess since Borneo peoples for them are apparently not black [Confused] ) - is a monolithic, biological population that doesn't warrant a capital letter, aside from referring only to Africans. [Wink]

Borneo has 19,800,000 inhabitants.
The indigenous people are the Dayak ethnic group with a population of 2-4 million.

DAYAK

-
 -

-

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
It's simple. Europeans ARE Asians as Europe is no more a continent than India. However unlike Indians or other Asians they have recent African admixture.

The Malay and DAYAK people are Mongol Mulatto people, they are not indigenous to Borneo. Some show more Mongol admixture, and some show more Black admixture.

-

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
wrong he's formerly kalonji

It's the same mindlessmatter person dumbass. You should know this as you have like a billion accounts here.

AETA PEOPLE: ONE OF THE FIRST AFRICAN NATIVES OF ASIA AND THE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS OF PHILIPPINES
The Aetas, Agta or Ayta are the original black race (Africans) that live in scattered, isolated mountainous northern part of The Philippines on the island of Luzon before the Austronesian (Malays and Asian groups) migrations. Historians and anthropologists debate precisely when and how they migrated there, the consensus being that they crossed from the island of Borneo between 20 and 30 thousand years ago.

-

-

-

quote:
The Malay and DAYAK people are Mongol Mulatto people, they are not indigenous to Borneo. Some show more Mongol admixture, and some show more Black admixture.

-

The Dayak are the indigenous people of Borneo jackass

quote:
That's my whole point. Posts with pictures in them ***attract your attention***, like a mentally disabled toddler who needs his books to contain colored drawings,

Hence your reply. Again, the irony. lol

angusishofbeing is is totaly useless. He posts no information because he's afriad to put his neck out. Insulting people like a buzzing fly, his sole purpose in life
Read all his comments since he came back, they have zero value.
Even posters I don't agree with present information which is sometimes interesting.
angusishofbeing contributes zero, a total waste

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
The Dayak are the indigenous people of Borneo jackass

Fool - Mongols did not start to colonize south Asia until the current era.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com