This is topic Black families that became white families in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=008742

Posted by mena7 (Member # 20555) on :

What Happen to the black Europeans?. Many black Europeans, North Americans, Caribbeans, Latin American, Egyptians, North Africans, West Asians families change the color of skin of their children by mixing with white people for generation. The wise scholar states the color of skin is not important it is the bloodline that is important because people can change the skin color of their children.

http://news.vanderbilt.edu/2011/02/invisible-line/

The idea of someone transitioning from black to white, without science or surgery, seems hard to grasp on the surface. Yet Vanderbilt Law School professor Daniel J. Sharfstein finds that African Americans have continually crossed the color line and assimilated into white communities from 17th century America through today. This actual journey has little to do with one’s skin color and more to do with a society’s willingness to look beyond race.

-
Dan Sharfstein
Dan Sharfstein (Vanderbilt)

“We talk about the great migration north of African Americans in the 20th century, but this mass migration across the color line impacted millions of people and was hundreds of years in the making,” said Sharfstein. “It’s very easy to forget this history. This process of migrating across the color line is something that falls outside of what we think of as African American history because it’s a history that people were trying to cover up and forget as it was happening.”

Self definition, not color, was key

Sharfstein spent almost a decade researching dozens of families that, for social, economic, safety and other reasons, chose to change their race and create new lives. Sharfstein found court and government records, personal letters and other archives that helped paint vivid pictures of these Americans.

While previous records of “passing” have focused on individuals’ struggles to redefine themselves, often by leaving their homes and fabricating new identities, Sharfstein found large numbers of people who managed to defy the legal definitions of race right within their own communities. Sharfstein found that what mattered most was not the color of their skin, but how they defined themselves and related to their neighbors.

“What this research tells us is that the categories of black and white have never been about blood. There were plenty of people throughout American history who were not just white, but quintessentially white, powerfully white, and had African American ancestors,” said Sharfstein. “Then we’re left thinking, ‘What is black and what is white then if it’s not about blood and biology?’ And what we wind up with is just the fact of separation and hierarchy.”

Three families’s stories

Sharfstein focused much of his research on three families whom he chronicled in a new book titled “The Invisible Line: Three American Families and the Secret Journey from Black to White.”

Each of the three representative families made their move across the color line from different social positions. The Gibsons were wealthy landowners in the South Carolina backcountry who became white in the 1760s. They ascended to the heights of the Southern elite and ultimately to the United States Senate.

“In a way, it didn’t matter that they had once been free people of color,” said Sharfstein. “What mattered was that they were planters.”

The Spencers were farmers in an Appalachian community in the hills of eastern Kentucky in the mid-1800s. The area was essentially a permanent frontier and neighbors relied heavily on each other. Though Sharfstein found information that inferred that the patriarch of the family had dark skin, neighbors were fighting so hard to survive that they didn’t focus as much on color.

“Periodically, decade after decade, there were moments when someone would get mad at one of the Spencers or someone didn’t like that the Spencers were marrying into another family, and the accusation that they were black would bubble up to the surface,” said Sharfstein. “Then almost immediately it would go back under the surface.”

The Walls were smart and powerful fixtures of the rising black middle class in post-Civil War Washington, D.C., only to give up everything they had fought for to become white at the dawn of the 20th century – clinging to the edge of the middle class.

The head of the family, Orindatus or OSB Wall, was the son of a slave and a plantation owner. He and his siblings were freed as children. He became a highly respected early civil rights pioneer; recruited hundreds of black soldiers to fight in the Civil War; was appointed the Union’s first regularly commissioned black captain during the Civil War; and had audiences with presidents in the White House.

But Wall’s children, the generation that wound up establishing themselves as white, had been raised during Reconstruction after the Civil War; had gone to integrated schools and had expected that they would have an equal share of the American Dream. Right when they became adults, the door on Reconstruction slammed shut and Washington, D.C., segregated in a very rigid and hateful way.

“OSB Wall should be treated as an American hero, but his family was not there to publicly remember or honor his legacy,” said Sharfstein.

Sharfstein’s research included meeting many of the living ancestors of families who transitioned from black to white, including members of the Gibson, Spencer and Wall families.

“There was a whole range of reactions, and certainly denial was one of them. But it also spanned the other end of the spectrum. There was one woman I talked with who descended from a family I didn’t end up writing about who said, ‘When I found out my great-great grandmother was a free woman of color in Louisiana, it changed the way I look at myself in the mirror. I now give talks at church groups about how race is an illusion.’ So it was a huge range,” said Sharfstein. “There were even people who said, ‘Knowing this information about my heritage, I’m now more racist than I ever was.’”

Read more about the families in The Invisible Line and what inspired Sharfstein to take on this type of race research.

Black people that became white.

-
Randall Lee Gibson Gibson

-
Hart Gibson

-
William Jasper spencer

-
Stephen R Wall

-
Joseph T Wilson

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

^Weak-minded Negroes who succumbed to the constant onslaught of Albino mind control tactics. i.e. My defect makes me better: be like me, if you too want to be better.

Posted by lamin (Member # 5777) on :

Those people in a strict objectively scientific sense were not "black" at all. The litmus test is that if they were in Europe or in Apartheid South Africa--nobody would question their "whiteness". Looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck--so what else?

quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
Those people in a strict objectively scientific sense were not "black" at all. The litmus test is that if they were in Europe or in Apartheid South Africa--nobody would question their "whiteness". Looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck--so what else?

You seem to be suggesting that Doxie is right, that there is such a thing as a "Pure" non-Albino White person.

No lamin, the only "Pure" White people are type 1 OCA Albinos. Everyone else is a mix, including Doxie. But please don't tell her, it will break her heart.

Lamin the pictures above are the images of octoroons with black grand parents. It looks like the best way for black people to bleach out to white is to have children with white Slavic women. The Slavic Russian may have the bleaching gene. The word slavery come from the trade of Slavic people to servitude in Europe, North Africa and West Asia during the middle age era. Those Slavic slaves probably lighten the skin complexion of the Mediterranean world.

USA people like to adopt white Slavic children from Russia. they were very angry when Russian President Vlad Putain banned the adoption of Russian children by American. Children of Russian with mulato Cuban in Cuba during the cold war are very light skin with light eyes colors. There is a theory that The Albino black was selectively breeded into the fixed albino pale/white race in Eurasia aka Russia.

Posted by Brada-Anansi (Member # 16371) on :

Hi Mena in most of these cases the founders were part
AFRICAN as they were decedent of AFRICANS!! and Europeans aka white folks,and for economic and social reasons decided to lose themselves fully into Euro-American society without looking back.

BTW Black folks in Europe whether ancient,medieval or modern are largely of African decent.

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
BTW Black folks in Europe whether ancient,medieval or modern are largely of African decent.

???? Are largely of African decent?

What does that mean, some of them came from Mars?

Posted by Brada-Anansi (Member # 16371) on :

Meaning some could have came from India or Melanesia
aka Black Asia and so on.

-
King of Pop Michael Jackson children Paris, Prince and Blanket

-
Paris, Prince and Blanket Jackson

-
Paris, Prince and Blanket Jackson

-
Paris and Prince Jackson

-
King of Pop Micheal Jackson and wife Debbie Rowe

-
Singer Michael Jackson

I am asking myself if Michael Jackson doctor find a way or rediscovered a way to make white and pale mulato children in vitro from a black race and white race couple. In the beginning singer Michael Jackson states his sperm was used to create the children. After the media disbelief and pressure Michael Jackson wife was force to revealed that they used a sperm donor. I think there is a possibility Micheal Jackson three children were created in vitro with his sperm by manipulating different genes to make them a lighter skin color.

Posted by DHDoxies (Member # 19701) on :

Sorry but NONE of those people are White. Once non White blood enters the person & their descendants will NEVER again be White. They are simply Bi-Racial people as are their modern descendants.

Posted by the lioness, (Member # 17353) on :

quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
Sorry but NONE of those people are White. Once non White blood enters the person & their descendants will NEVER again be White. They are simply Bi-Racial people as are their modern descendants.

So your aren't White then, right?
I thought you were part Native American

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
The only "Pure" White people are type 1 OCA Albinos. Everyone else is a mix, including Doxie. But please don't tell her, it will break her heart.

likewise "Pure" Blacks are rare in America

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
likewise "Pure" Blacks are rare in America

In my estimation "Pure" Blacks (meaning no Albino or Mongol admixture in the modern era - since year "0") is rare outside of some places in Africa and spots in Papua and the Miskito Coast of Central America.

Michael Jackson 3 children make me realize that dark skin Southern European, Eastern European, North African, West Asian and Latin American are mostly bleach out black people.

quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
Michael Jackson children make me realize that dark skin Southern European, Eastern European, North African, West Asian and Latin American are mostly bleach out black people.

Really Mena7, Humans are NOT bleached-out.

The correct racial terms are:

HUMAN - Pure unadulterated Human = 100% Black

Sambo/griffe = 3/4 Black (One mulatto parent and one Pure Black parent).

Mulatto = 1/2 Black

Quadroon = 1/4 Black

Octaroon/Terceron/mustee = 1/8 Black

Quintroon/mustefino/hexadecaroon = 1/16 Black

Michael Jackson

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
Michael Jackson father Joe Jackson

I am realizing now that Michael Jackson was not only a great singer and great entertainer, Michael Jackson was also a great symbolic teacher that was teaching the world race was an illusion. Michael Jackson probably change the color of his skin, change his hair and nose to show the world race his an illusion.

Micheal Jackson probably had three white or light skin mulato children to show the world the black race gave birth to the white race.

Michael Jackson when dressing like a king and military king probably was teaching the world that the European Kings were black. Maybe that's one of the reason Michael Jackson was called the king of pop. Michael Jackson also created the video remember the time were the role of Egyptian Pharaoh was played by black actors Eddy Murphy and black model Imam.

The King of Pop Michael Jackson look like an eccentric entertainers but he was very smart. In one of his song Michael Jackson states we were the victim of faith.

There ya go again Mike, just like Clyde you are stating that White people are not human just like Clyde.

I find this Frontline link in Rasta Live Wire about black families that became white families.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/secret/famous/

quote:
There ya go again Mike, just like Clyde you are stating that White people are not human just like Clyde.

And were might I have said that Doxie dear?

quote:

So your aren't White then, right?
I thought you were part Native American

Lioness, IF I turn out to be part Native American then nope I wouldn't be White & also would not be ashamed of it, I'd be bi-racial. However I'd still stand up for Whites regardless.

Mike look at your post you idiot,

Human= 100% Black. now what does that make Whites, Asians and other non-Blacks pray do tell Mike.

quote:
[QB] Lioness, IF I turn out to be part Native American then nope I wouldn't be White & also would not be ashamed of it, I'd be bi-racial. However I'd still stand up for Whites regardless.

I thought you used to say you were part Native American, am I wrong?

quote:
[ Sorry but NONE of those people are White. Once non White blood enters the person & their descendants will NEVER again be White.

are all modern native Europeans white?

and are Russians white?

No Lioness, I have always said that there is a possibility that I have some Native American ancestry. I will not know for sure until I either hire a professional genealogist to do that part of my family tree or have a DNA test (both I plan on doing as soon as I pay off a big $516 vet bill & get my boy Flair finished as a champion). No Lioness not all indigenous Russians are White some are Mongols (Asians) & some are White. No not all native Euros are White, the Sami's (they used to look like Native Americans) IMO aren't White but I accept them as Native Euros.

quote:
Mike look at your post you idiot,

Human = 100% Black. now what does that make Whites, Asians and other non-Blacks pray do tell Mike.

Albino and part Albino.

Human but with a coloration defect.

That's What Albino is.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
[QB] [QUOTE]Originally posted by DHDoxies:
Sorry but NONE of those people are White. Once non White blood enters the person & their descendants will NEVER again be White.

If a white person were to have a blood transfusion from a Jew or Arab would they cease being white?

Posted by jantavanta (Member # 20328) on :

quote:

In the Begining, the World was Black. Black People became White People as a result of the Post-Atlantis cataclysm.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
Sorry but NONE of those people are White. Once non White blood enters the person & their descendants will NEVER again be White.

If a white person were to have a blood transfusion from a Jew or Arab would they cease being white?
The Hitler youth cadre is still strong, but it seems they didn't get the memo:

Hitler and his family were dark for a REASON:

They were recently Black!

He,he,he,he,he:

NOTE WHAT EUROPE WAS LIKE BEFORE THE ALBINOS TOOK OVER!

Title: America as a Land of Opportunity

Author: Benjamin Franklin

Year: 1751

Type of document: essay

Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth.

-

Adolf Hitler

Though Hitler preached Albino "Purity": He and all of his henchmen were actually dark Europeans. It seems a safe assumption that Hitler's henchmen were dark for the same reason that he was dark. He himself, derived from an African of the E1b1b haplogroup. (Ashkenazi Jews are of course Turkic Khazars, whatever E1b1b they might have, is purely the result of recent admixture).

-

Look at Hitler and his henchmen - Not a Blonde in the Bunch!

But they sure played those dumb Blondes/Albinos.

^Is there anyone stupider than a would-be Albino racist?

I mean only to the Albinos is a random genetic defect, the height of human evolutionary achievement.

That is of course, Except for the Negroes who believe them.

Posted by lamin (Member # 5777) on :

quote:
Look at Hitler and his henchmen - Not a Blonde in the Bunch!
Most Europeans are not blonde. So most Germans would not be blonde. In fact, most Scandinavians are not blonde either.

-

Indeed the original George Washington was Black.
don't fall for the fakes

Lioness that is a good question LOL, IMO No it would not make that White person no longer White but it might affect the outcome of a genetics test if blood were used though maybe.

Mike, when are you gonna get it through your head like Lamin said, not all Whites are blond, some like myself were blond as children but the hair darkened as they got older like mine did.

^All Albinos consider Blonde and Blue eyed as the ultimate White person. Hitler understood this and played to their stupidity and delusion. Because as you now know because of me, and truth seekers like me, MK comes to mind, Blonde/Red hair and Blue eyes are the classic signs of type 2 Albinism.

-

Black and brown people are the parents of the so call white race. I would like to email those pictures to all the white people in the world.

-
Brown Roma with their white daughter

-
Brown Roma with their white children

-
Black Nigerian couple with their white baby

-
Black Brazilian woman with their white children

-
Brown Indian with albinos

-
Brown husband and white wife with white daughter. That's how many black Europeans and North Americans families became white.

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Dobruja_Thrace_1.htm

Mena7 how many times must your White people hating, kill Whitey, squawking, polly, Black racist Black supremacist moronic butt be told THOSE PEOPLE ARE NOT NOR WILL THEY EVER BE WHITE!!!!

Brown Native American that became white Native American.

-
Brown native American

-
Brown native American

-

-

-
Native American that became white by mixing with white people.

-
Native American that became white

-
Native American that became white

-
Actor Johnny Depp have Native American Comanche blood.

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Americas/US_and_Canada.htm

quote:
Mena7 how many times must your White people hating, kill Whitey, squawking, polly, Black racist Black supremacist moronic butt be told THOSE PEOPLE ARE NOT NOR WILL THEY EVER BE WHITE!!!!

Ha,ha,ha,ha:

At least you're consistent Doxie, it's still nonsense, but you're consistent with your nonsense.

But there is hope, we have a new member - tropicals redacted, who might well give you a sympathetic ear.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com