This is topic 4000 year old Kurgan burial chariot in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=009073

Posted by the lioness, (Member # 17353) on :

.  -

-

4,000-Year-Old Burial with Chariots Discovered in South Caucasus

http://www.livescience.com/46513-ancient-chariot-burial-discovered.html
By Owen Jarus, Live Science Contributor | June 25, 2014

An ancient burial containing chariots, gold artifacts and possible human sacrifices has been discovered by archaeologists in the country of Georgia, in the south Caucasus.

The burial site, which would've been intended for a chief, dates back over 4,000 years to a time archaeologists call the Early Bronze Age, said Zurab Makharadze, head of the Centre of Archaeology at the Georgian National Museum.

Archaeologists discoveredthe timber burial chamber within a 39-foot-high (12 meters) mound called a kurgan. When the archaeologists reached the chamber they found an assortment of treasures, including two chariots, each with four wooden wheels.

The team discovered ornamented clay and wooden vessels, flint and obsidian arrowheads, leather and textile artifacts, a unique wooden armchair, carnelian and amber beads and 23 golden artifacts, including rare and artistic crafted jewelry, wrote Makharadze in the summary of a presentation he gave recently at the International Congress on the Archaeology of the Ancient Near East, held at the University of Basel in Switzerland.

"In the burial chamber were placed two four-wheeled chariots, both in good condition, [the] design of which represents fine ornamental details of various styles," Makharadze wrote. Thechamber also contained wild fruits, he added.

While the human remains had been disturbed by a robbery, which probably occurred in ancient times, and were in a disordered position, the archaeologists found that seven people were buried in the chamber. "One of them was a chief and others should be the members of his family, sacrificed slaves or servants," Makharadze told Live Science in an email.

A time before the horse

The burial dates back to a time before domesticated horses appeared in the area, Makharadze said. While no animals were found buried with the chariots, he said, oxen would have pulled them

Other rich kurgan burials dating to the second half of the third millennium B.C. have also been found in the south Caucasus,said Makharadze in another paper he presented in February at the College de France in Paris. The appearance of these rich burials appears to be connected to interactions that occurred between nomadic people from the Eurasian steppes and farming communities within and near the south Caucasus, Makharadze said.

These interactions appear to have led to some individuals, like this chief, getting elaborate burials. The newly discovered armchair symbolizes the power that individuals like the chief had. "The purpose of the wooden armchair was the indication to power, and it was put in the kurgan as a symbol of power," Makharadze said in the email.

The kurgan was found in eastern Georgia near the municipality of Lagodekhi and was excavated in 2012.

-

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

^Doxie, Pay attention these are your people.

Chicken, huh White girl.

Come-on Doxie, put aside your fears, research your people.

Posted by DHDoxies (Member # 19701) on :

Mike I fear nothing you stupid Whitey hating,history stealing, lying, low life, Black racist moron. BTW dumbass, I thought you said the original people of Georgia where Black Whitey hater little boy.

^Albinos had to pass through the Caucuses in order to get to Europe.

Mike you idiot you better rethink that boy. If according to your theory, they came from India, went up and out to the Tarim Basin, then over into Europe, they would NOT have went through Georgia you dumbass. They would've simply went up into Kyrgyzstan, up into Kazakhstan & then to Russia, then the Ukraine totally bypassing Georgia & the Caucus mountains all together.

Geography and history weren't your strong subjects, were they?

Yingpan man,
Tarim Basin, Western China
4th or early 5th century AD
photo: burial clothing
photo: mummy

-  -

quote:
Originally posted by mena7:

End of the Radhanite age

The fall of the Tang Dynasty of China in 908 and the destruction of the Khazar Khaganate some sixty years later (circa 968-969 AD) led to widespread chaos in Inner Eurasia, the Caucasus and China. Trade routes became unstable and unsafe, a situation exacerbated by Turkic invasions of Persia and the Middle East, and the Silk Road largely collapsed for centuries. This period saw the rise of the mercantile Italian city-states, especially Genoa, Venice, Pisa, and Amalfi, who viewed the Radhanites as unwanted competitors.

The economy of Europe was profoundly affected by the disappearance of the Radhanites. For example, documentary evidence indicates that many spices in regular use during the early Middle Ages completely disappeared from European tables in the 10th century. Jews had previously, in large parts of Western Europe, enjoyed a virtual monopoly on the spice trade.[17]

Some have speculated that a collection of 11th century Jewish scrolls discovered in a cave in Afghanistan’s Samangan province in 2011 may be a “leftover” of the Rhadanites, who had mostly disappeared by the 11th century.[18] [/QB]

-

Read it and weep Mike you dumbass. They would have by passed Georgia w/o entering on their way to Europe dumby. They only would have passed through Georgia if they went from Africa, through the Middle East, through the Caucus Mts.(which is part of Central Asia IMO) into Russia, then onto the Ukraine. So what the heck were their graves doing in Georgia or are you just full of bs Mike (wait don't answer that we all know the answer to that you are). As a matter of fact, history was my best subject in school besides Science/Biology & French (forgotten most of the French I knew because I never had anyone to speak it with, Dad spoke English, Spanish & German, my sister spoke English & Spanish, Mom & Step-monster (Step mother) only spoke English), Math was actually my weak subject. I also know how to read a map you ignorant Whitey hating Black racist jerk off.

(^^lower mummy above is called Beauty of Xiaohe)

-
Beauty of Xiaohe
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2838831/

Evidence that a West-East admixed population
lived in the Tarim Basin as early as the early Bronze Age

Chunxiang Li,1,2 Hongjie Li,2 Yinqiu Cui,1,2 Chengzhi Xie,2 Dawei Cai,1 Wenying Li,3 Victor H Mair,4 Zhi Xu,5 Quanchao Zhang,1 Idelisi Abuduresule,3 Li Jin,4 Hong Zhu,1 and Hui Zhou1,2

Abstract
Background

The Tarim Basin, located on the ancient Silk Road, played a very important role in the history of human migration and cultural communications between the West and the East. However, both the exact period at which the relevant events occurred and the origins of the people in the area remain very obscure. In this paper, we present data from the analyses of both Y chromosomal and mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) derived from human remains excavated from the Xiaohe cemetery, the oldest archeological site with human remains discovered in the Tarim Basin thus far.

Results

Mitochondrial DNA analysis showed that the Xiaohe people carried both the East Eurasian haplogroup (C) and the West Eurasian haplogroups (H and K), whereas Y chromosomal DNA analysis revealed only the West Eurasian haplogroup R1a1a in the male individuals.

Conclusion

Our results demonstrated that the Xiaohe people were an admixture from populations originating from both the West and the East, implying that the Tarim Basin had been occupied by an admixed population since the early Bronze Age. To our knowledge, this is the earliest genetic evidence of an admixed population settled in the Tarim Basin.

quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
 -

Read it and weep Mike you dumbass. They would have by passed Georgia w/o entering on their way to Europe dumby. They only would have passed through Georgia if they went from Africa, through the Middle East, through the Caucus Mts.(which is part of Central Asia IMO) into Russia, then onto the Ukraine. So what the heck were their graves doing in Georgia or are you just full of bs Mike (wait don't answer that we all know the answer to that you are). As a matter of fact, history was my best subject in school besides Science/Biology & French (forgotten most of the French I knew because I never had anyone to speak it with, Dad spoke English, Spanish & German, my sister spoke English & Spanish, Mom & Step-monster (Step mother) only spoke English), Math was actually my weak subject. I also know how to read a map you ignorant Whitey hating Black racist jerk off.

Doxie dear, your people did not make a straight march out of Central Asia and into Europe. It likely took hundreds/thousands of years in the first instance, which brought the ones we call White Greeks and White Romans to Europe. The later Germanic, Slav, and Turk invasions were fast moving because East Asians were chasing them.

Mike give it up Whitey hater boy and admit Whites are NOT from Central Asia & Turks are NOT White and NEVER will be. As I have said before Mike you have so much hatred towards my people that you are willing to harm White children. That you are willing to strip White children of their history, their heritage, their identities, their homeland, their pride, their knowledge of self, leaving them walking around knowing not who they are, knowing not where they come from,knowing not who their ancestors are, having no pride, & having no knowledge of self. BTW spawn of satan, do NOT call me Doxie & I'm NOT your dear. I'm your worst nightmare & you are the sworn enemy of me & my people.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
(^^lower mummy above is called Beauty of Xiaohe)

-
Beauty of Xiaohe

Chunxiang Li,1,2 Hongjie Li,2 Yinqiu Cui,1,2 Chengzhi Xie,2 Dawei Cai,1 Wenying Li,3 Victor H Mair,4 Zhi Xu,5 Quanchao Zhang,1 Idelisi Abuduresule,3 Li Jin,4 Hong Zhu,1 and Hui Zhou1,2

Abstract
Background

The Tarim Basin, located on the ancient Silk Road, played a very important role in the history of human migration and cultural communications between the West and the East. However, both the exact period at which the relevant events occurred and the origins of the people in the area remain very obscure. In this paper, we present data from the analyses of both Y chromosomal and mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) derived from human remains excavated from the Xiaohe cemetery, the oldest archeological site with human remains discovered in the Tarim Basin thus far.

Results

Mitochondrial DNA analysis showed that the Xiaohe people carried both the East Eurasian haplogroup (C) and the West Eurasian haplogroups (H and K), whereas Y chromosomal DNA analysis revealed only the West Eurasian haplogroup R1a1a in the male individuals.

Conclusion

Our results demonstrated that the Xiaohe people were an admixture from populations originating from both the West and the East, implying that the Tarim Basin had been occupied by an admixed population since the early Bronze Age. To our knowledge, this is the earliest genetic evidence of an admixed population settled in the Tarim Basin.

This is what ancient Chinese people USED to look like.

-

-

-

This is what a "LOT" of modern Chinese/Japanese/Koreans look like.

-

For years I have been telling you that Mongols are a hybrid/Mulatto race - and I didn't even need to do a study.

quote:
Mike give it up Whitey hater boy and admit Whites are NOT from Central Asia & Turks are NOT White and NEVER will be. As I have said before Mike you have so much hatred towards my people that you are willing to harm White children. That you are willing to strip White children of their history, their heritage, their identities, their homeland, their pride, their knowledge of self, leaving them walking around knowing not who they are, knowing not where they come from,knowing not who their ancestors are, having no pride, & having no knowledge of self. BTW spawn of satan, do NOT call me Doxie & I'm NOT your dear. I'm your worst nightmare & you are the sworn enemy of me & my people.

I love Albinos/White people, I just don't want to have sex with them.

(If forced, then only with the dark ones).

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

For years I have been telling you that Mongols are a hybrid/Mulatto race - and I didn't even need to do a study.

and for years you have been stupid

and there is no such study, liar

-

-
 -

-

quote:
lived in the Tarim Basin as early as the early Bronze Age.

quote:
quote:

and for years you have been stupid

and there is no such study, liar

Damn you're stupid!!!

Worst, you are so fuched-up that you don't even know what your own posts say.

^What's the matter stupid Bitch?
Cat got your tongue,
or did you go back and read what "YOU" posted?

quote:
^What's the matter stupid Bitch?
Cat got your tongue,
or did you go back and read what "YOU" posted?

East Asians are distinct from the the admixed people of Tarim

So now the Tarim are "mongols" ????

Read the article

then read your own buffoonery:

quote:

We know that the Tarim Mummies in China, are the mummies of Central Asian Albinos, who are just like modern Europeans - who btw are originally from Central Asia.

you are a confused little guy

-

-

Mike use your little brain

Who's the mulatto

The "mongol" with bone straight hair or a curly haired European

or neither ????

I'll wait, clown.....

HIMBA people
 -
 -

^Ha,ha,ha,ha:

Damn you're stupid!

Now that you have come up with this nonsense, I'm suppose to argue with you?

Get lost stupid Bitch.

You can't argue at this point

you're too dumb

Posted by Trollkillah # Ish Gebor (Member # 18264) on :

I don't understand why the lioness is responding, as if it is personal. While Mike referred to Doxie.

Anyway, I guess the man below is from North China.

-

There is also a Turkish variant like the man above. As a matter of fact, there are Central Asians with these traits.

-

-

^All Albinos and their close Mulattoes become agitated when the subject of their true nature and origins is broached.

After all, how can the worlds superior people be just Mutts, derived from defective Albinos, and worst yet, NIGGERS of every kind!

He,he,he,he:

Er Doxie.

Mike give it up you stupid Black racist moron. Whites are not Albinos nor are we derived from Albinos. Who the heck said Whites were superior Mike, you, Trollpatrol,Clyde,XYYboy,KING, et ilk do however state Blacks are superior.

^Well for sure in one way anyway.

So, now that you know that you are part Black, will you now avail yourself of the Black woman's best secret and most favorite plaything?

Sorry Mike, I am NOT part Black dumbass. Hell no I wouldn't touch a Black man with a 100 foot pole. Get back on the subject Mike. The subject is Kurgan people.

quote:
Sorry Mike, I am NOT part Black dumbass. Hell no I wouldn't touch a Black man with a 100 foot pole. Get back on the subject Mike. The subject is Kurgan people.

100 feet!!!

No, that's too much, even for a Black man.

So if you're not part Black - like all other non-Black Humans, then what are you?

quote:
Originally posted by Trollkillah # Ish Gebor:

-

There is also a Turkish variant like the man above.

why are you calling a Chinese man a Turkish variant?

that's total bullshyt

Encyclopædia Britannica

Turkic peoples, any of various peoples whose members speak languages belonging to the Turkic subfamily of the Altaic family of languages. They are historically and linguistically connected with the Tujue, the name given by the Chinese to the nomadic people who in the 6th century ce founded an empire stretching from what is now Mongolia and the northern frontier of China to the Black Sea. With some exceptions, notably in the European part of Turkey and in the Volga region, the Turkic peoples are confined to Asia. Their most important cultural link, aside from history and language, is that with Islam, for, with the exception of the Sakha (Yakut) of eastern Siberia and the Chuvash of the Volga region of Russia, they are all Muslim.

The Turkic peoples may be divided into two main groups: the western and the eastern. The western group includes the Turkic peoples of southeastern Europe and those of southwestern Asia inhabiting Anatolia (Asian Turkey) and northwestern Iran. The eastern group comprises the Turkic peoples of Central Asia, Kazakhstan, and the autonomous region of Xinjiang in China. Turkic peoples display a great variety of ethnic types.

Some believe that the Turkic peoples are descended from Togarmah, a person mentioned in the Hebrew Bible who is said to have fathered 10 or 11 sons, each of whom engendered a tribe. But little is known for certain about the origins of the Turkic peoples, and much of their history even up to the time of the Mongol conquests in the 10th–13th centuries is shrouded in obscurity. Chinese documents of the 6th century ce refer to the empire of the Tujue as consisting of two parts, the northern and western Turks. This empire submitted to the nominal suzerainty of the Chinese Tang dynasty in the 7th century, but the northern Turks regained their independence in 682 and retained it until 744. The Orhon inscriptions, the oldest known Turkic records (8th century), refer to this empire and particularly to the confederation of Turkic tribes known as the Oğuz; to the Uighur, who lived along the Selenga River (in present-day Mongolia); and to the Kyrgyz, who lived along the Yenisey River (in north-central Russia).

When able to escape the domination of the Tang dynasty, these northern Turkic groups fought each other for control of Mongolia from the 8th to the 11th century, when the Oğuz migrated westward into Iran and Afghanistan. In Iran the family of Oğuz tribes known as Seljuqs created an empire that by the late 11th century stretched from the Amu Darya south to the Persian Gulf and from the Indus River west to the Mediterranean Sea. In 1071 the Seljuq sultan Alp-Arslan defeated the Byzantine Empire at the Battle of Manzikert and thereby opened the way for several million Oğuz tribesmen to settle in Anatolia. These Turks came to form the bulk of the population there, and one Oğuz tribal chief, Osman, founded the Ottoman dynasty (early 14th century) that would subsequently extend Turkish power throughout the eastern Mediterranean. The Oğuz are the primary ancestors of the Turks of present-day Turkey.

Farther east, in Central Asia, the Uighur were driven out of Mongolia and settled in the 9th century in what is now the Xinjiang region of northwestern China. Some Uighur moved westward into what is now Uzbekistan, where they forsook nomadic pastoralism for a sedentary lifestyle. These people became known as Uzbek, named for a ruler of a local Mongol dynasty of that name.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What an ignorant Bitch you are.

Why not try to hide your ignorance by STFU!

Posted by Child Of The KING (Member # 9422) on :

Not to get in this senseless argument,

But

Original Turks looked like Chinese types.

quote:
Originally posted by Child Of The KING:
Not to get in this senseless argument,

But

Original Turks looked like Chinese types.

I can see how a person could be confused by the write-ups on the Turks, and say something like that.

But then again, shouldn't common sense take charge and tell you that the same people cannot have both a Mongol phenotype and a Caucasian phenotype too.

Anyway, you have fallen for the old Albino trick of grouping people by language.

But Mike, you claim that Blacks have a Negroid phenotype, a Mongoloid phenotype, & a Caucasoid phenotype as well. So why can't Turkic people have Mongoloid & Caucasoid phenotypes as well.

-

Anybody who says light skinned Chinese are Turks or mixed with Turks is a complete moron

Look up the history of China, fools, it does not start in Turkey

I'm tired of these clown theories. Mike's backward mind

check out the hair of these two people, then try to apply dumb clown theories about mulattos

-

-

then after you check out hair check out the eye types of these two people and tell me which type is more common in Africa

then, again, try to apply dumb clown theories about mulattos

quote:
 -

Anybody who says light skinned Chinese are Turks or mixed with Turks is a complete moron

Look up the history of China, fools, it does not start in Turkey

I'm tired of these clown theories. Mike's backward mind

Anyone who wonders why I curse at this stupid, lying Bitch:

How much of this can YOU take?

And if you don't see the Bitches dishonest ploy, then you deserve each other.

quote:
But Mike, you claim that Blacks have a Negroid phenotype, a Mongoloid phenotype, & a Caucasoid phenotype as well. So why can't Turkic people have Mongoloid & Caucasoid phenotypes as well.

Damn Doxie, surprised you would ask that, but here is the answer.

All Humans come from Africa.

Black is the Natural Color of All Africans.

Therefore Black is the Natural color of ALL Humans.

Within Humans there are many phenotypes, but they are broadly grouped into just three:

Those with the Normal Black skin.

Those without the ability to be normal Black because of a defective "P" gene which causes them to be White skinned - (Albinos).

And finally, those with Yellow Skin.

Of course what we call Yellow (Hued) skin is merely a function of Admixture between Normal Blacks and Albinos. So to distinguish the East Asian Mulatto, Mongoloid features were included in the definition.

Likewise, to distinguish the Central Asian Albino (Who is from Dravidian Indian stock) after they had taken Europe, they decided to be identified ONLY with Albinos of Dravidian Indian (Caucasian) features.

Since Turks are merely just one small group of Central Asian Albinos who just happen to speak a different language: there is no way that they could be compared to the entire Human/Black Race.

I hope that explains everything.

quote:
Of course what we call Yellow (Hued) skin is merely a function of Admixture between Normal Blacks and Albinos. So to distinguish the East Asian Mulatto, Mongoloid features were included in the definition.

Realizing that not all people are familiar with Western colloquialisms I will explain.

First of all, I have no idea why the European Albino tagged East Asians as the Yellow race, when ALL Mulattoes - depending on level of ADMIXTURE have a Yellowish hue to their skin.

In the southern United States, Blacks call these mulattoes "High Yellas" and Redbones. In the United States, these mulattoes are even the subject of a very famous song;

THE YELLOW ROSE OF TEXAS.

From the handwritten transcript Stored in the archives at the University of Texas, Austin

There's a yellow rose in Texas, that I am going to see,
No other darky [sic] knows her, no darky only me
She cryed [sic] so when I left her it like to broke my heart,
And if I ever find her, we nevermore will part.

[Chorus]

She's the sweetest rose of color this darky ever knew,
Her eyes are bright as diamonds,they sparkle like the dew;
You may talk about your Dearest May, and sing of Rosa Lee,
But the Yellow Rose of Texas beats the belles of Tennessee.

In the past I have identified not only East Asians as a Mulatto people, but also Middle Easterners, and many Latin Americans as well.

Anyone who wishes to do the work could easily post pictures of people from each group with the exact same "Yellow hued" skin color.

quote:
quote:

Realizing that not all people are familiar with Western colloquialisms I will explain.

First of all, I have no idea why the European Albino tagged East Asians as the Yellow race, when ALL Mulattoes - depending on level of ADMIXTURE have a Yellowish hue to their skin.

In the southern United States, Blacks call these mulattoes "High Yellas" and Redbones. In the United States, these mulattoes are even the subject of a very famous song;

THE YELLOW ROSE OF TEXAS.

From the handwritten transcript Stored in the archives at the University of Texas, Austin

There's a yellow rose in Texas, that I am going to see,
No other darky [sic] knows her, no darky only me
She cryed [sic] so when I left her it like to broke my heart,
And if I ever find her, we nevermore will part.

[Chorus]

She's the sweetest rose of color this darky ever knew,
Her eyes are bright as diamonds,they sparkle like the dew;
You may talk about your Dearest May, and sing of Rosa Lee,
But the Yellow Rose of Texas beats the belles of Tennessee.

Doxie, did you know that was how the Yellow Rose of Texas came to be?

Bet you didn't, like all Albinos, you are only too glad to swallow the lying Bullsh1t your Albino leaders feed you.

And as usual, Albinos steal what Blacks create, and call it their own:

MITCH MILLER
"The Yellow Rose Of Texas"

There's a yellow rose in Texas that I am gonna see
Nobody else could miss her, not half as much as me
She cried so when I left her, it like to broke my heart
And if I ever find her we never more will part

She's the sweetest little rosebud that Texas ever knew
Her eyes are bright as diamonds, they sparkle like the dew
You may talk about your Clementine and sing of Rosa Lee
But the Yellow Rose of Texas is the only girl for me

More exposure of Mike's retardation levels:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

NY Times:

East Asians have several genetic variants that are rare or absent in Europeans and Africans. Their hair has a thicker shaft. A version of a gene called EDAR is a major determinant of thicker hair, which may have evolved as protection against cold, say a team of geneticists led by Ryosuke Kimura of Tokai University School of Medicine in Japan.

Most East Asians also have a special form of a gene known as ABCC11, which makes the cells of the ear produce dry earwax. Most Africans and Europeans, on the other hand, possess the ancestral form of the gene, which makes wet earwax. It is hard to see why dry earwax would confer a big survival advantage, so the Asian version of the gene may have been selected for some other property, like making people sweat less, says a team led by Koh-ichiro Yoshiura of Nagasaki University.

quote:
East Asians have several genetic variants that are rare or absent in Europeans and Africans. Their hair has a thicker shaft.

Most East Asians also have a special form of a gene known as ABCC11, which makes the cells of the ear produce dry earwax.

^It's stupid, but at least it's not a lie, how unusual.

It's not stupid you're stupid

Mike you are an idiot. Cut the nonsense boy, White people are NOT Central Asians, we are NOT Albinos, we are NOT Dravidians. We did not take Europe, Europe was already ours. Where is your proof you stupid low life, Anti-White, Kill Whitey, scumbag.

quote:
Mike give it up you stupid Black racist moron. Whites are not Albinos nor are we derived from Albinos. Who the heck said Whites were superior Mike, you, Trollpatrol,Clyde,XYYboy,KING, et ilk do however state Blacks are superior.

Dox, situ. Situ, Dox.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Trollkillah # Ish Gebor:

-

There is also a Turkish variant like the man above.

why are you calling a Chinese man a Turkish variant?

that's total bullshyt

I said, there are Turkish with facial features like this. Once they told me what they are named after, but I forgot about this. I also said and showed Central Asians with these facial features. I didn't say the man is a Turkish variant. What I said about him, is that he is probably from Northern China.

Usually I don't use wiki, but I'll make an exception.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Turkish_people_of_Asian_descent

A women from Central Asia.

-

-

http://www.colourlovers.com/group/Artist_Palette_Challenge/conversations/16775/APC_325_Ottoman_Miniatures

quote:

Darling Dox, do you realize you're contradicting yourself once again.

You'll call other people hater, and in the same breath you'll claim to be black peoples sworn enemy. That's just odd.

quote:
Mike you are an idiot. Cut the nonsense boy, White people are NOT Central Asians, we are NOT Albinos, we are NOT Dravidians. We did not take Europe, Europe was already ours. Where is your proof you stupid low life, Anti-White, Kill Whitey, scumbag.

Human diversity is beautiful isn't, Dox?

quote:
The Indo-European Period (4,000BC-300AD)

During this period, Indo-European speaking tribes (thought to be relatives of the Celts and Iranians), developed a tough, mobile way of life which allowed them to spread from the coast of the Black Sea (in present-day Ukraine) to what is today the western region of China. During this time, the political center of gravity flowed from West to East, with the most powerful tribes, such as the Iranian speaking Scythians, centered in Eastern Europe. However, some tribes such as the Iranian-speaking Sakas and Alans brought pastoral nomadism to non-Indo-European groups in northern Central Asia, notably the ancestors of the Turks, Mongols, and the Tungusic and Manchu-speaking tribes of present-day northwestern China. By late Roman times (4th century AD), the predominate movement of tribes on the steppes would be from Central and Northern Asia to China and westward to Europe and Iran.

http://pandora.cii.wwu.edu/vajda/ea210/chronologysteppeempires.htm

-

-

-

-

Family Tree of Languages Has Roots in Anatolia, Biologists Say

Biologists using tools developed for drawing evolutionary family trees say that they have solved a longstanding problem in archaeology: the origin of the Indo-European family of languages.

The family includes English and most other European languages, as well as Persian, Hindi and many others. Despite the importance of the languages, specialists have long disagreed about their origin.

Linguists believe that the first speakers of the mother tongue, known as proto-Indo-European, were chariot-driving pastoralists who burst out of their homeland on the steppes above the Black Sea about 4,000 years ago and conquered Europe and Asia. A rival theory holds that, to the contrary, the first Indo-European speakers were peaceable farmers in Anatolia, now Turkey, about 9,000 years ago, who disseminated their language by the hoe, not the sword.

The new entrant to the debate is an evolutionary biologist, Quentin Atkinson of the University of Auckland in New Zealand. He and colleagues have taken the existing vocabulary and geographical range of 103 Indo-European languages and computationally walked them back in time and place to their statistically most likely origin.

The result, they announced in Thursday’s issue of the journal Science, is that “we found decisive support for an Anatolian origin over a steppe origin.” Both the timing and the root of the tree of Indo-European languages “fit with an agricultural expansion from Anatolia beginning 8,000 to 9,500 years ago,” they report.

But despite its advanced statistical methods, their study may not convince everyone.

The researchers started with a menu of vocabulary items that are known to be resistant to linguistic change, like pronouns, parts of the body and family relations, and compared them with the inferred ancestral word in proto-Indo-European. Words that have a clear line of descent from the same ancestral word are known as cognates. Thus “mother,” “mutter” (German), “mat’ ” (Russian), “madar” (Persian), “matka” (Polish) and “mater” (Latin) are all cognates derived from the proto-Indo-European word “mehter.”

Dr. Atkinson and his colleagues then scored each set of words on the vocabulary menu for the 103 languages. In languages where the word was a cognate, the researchers assigned it a score of 1; in those where the cognate had been replaced with an unrelated word, it was scored 0. Each language could thus be represented by a string of 1’s and 0’s, and the researchers could compute the most likely family tree showing the relationships among the 103 languages.

A computer was then supplied with known dates of language splits. Romanian and other Romance languages, for instance, started to diverge from Latin after A.D. 270, when Roman troops pulled back from the Roman province of Dacia. Applying those dates to a few branches in its tree, the computer was able to estimate dates for all the rest.

The computer was also given geographical information about the present range of each language and told to work out the likeliest pathways of distribution from an origin, given the probable family tree of descent. The calculation pointed to Anatolia, particularly a lozenge-shaped area in what is now southern Turkey, as the most plausible origin — a region that had also been proposed as the origin of Indo-European by the archaeologist Colin Renfrew, in 1987, because it was the source from which agriculture spread to Europe.

Dr. Atkinson’s work has integrated a large amount of information with a computational method that has proved successful in evolutionary studies. But his results may not sway supporters of the rival theory, who believe the Indo-European languages were spread some 5,000 years later by warlike pastoralists who conquered Europe and India from the Black Sea steppe.

A key piece of their evidence is that proto-Indo-European had a vocabulary for chariots and wagons that included words for “wheel,” “axle,” “harness-pole” and “to go or convey in a vehicle.” These words have numerous descendants in the Indo-European daughter languages. So Indo-European itself cannot have fragmented into those daughter languages, historical linguists argue, before the invention of chariots and wagons, the earliest known examples of which date to 3500 B.C. This would rule out any connection between Indo-European and the spread of agriculture from Anatolia, which occurred much earlier.

“I see the wheeled-vehicle evidence as a trump card over any evolutionary tree,” said David Anthony, an archaeologist at Hartwick College who studies Indo-European origins.

Historical linguists see other evidence in that the first Indo-European speakers had words for “horse” and “bee,” and lent many basic words to proto-Uralic, the mother tongue of Finnish and Hungarian. The best place to have found wild horses and bees and be close to speakers of proto-Uralic is the steppe region above the Black Sea and the Caspian. The Kurgan people who occupied this area from around 5000 to 3000 B.C. have long been candidates for the first Indo-European speakers.

In a recent book, “The Horse, the Wheel and Language,” Dr. Anthony describes how the steppe people developed a mobile society and social system that enabled them to push out of their homeland in several directions and spread their language east, west and south.

Dr. Anthony said he found Dr. Atkinson’s language tree of Indo-European implausible in several details. Tocharian, for instance, is a group of Indo-European languages spoken in northwest China. It is hard to see how Tocharians could have migrated there from southern Turkey, he said, whereas there is a well-known migration from the Kurgan region to the Altai Mountains of eastern Central Asia, which could be the precursor of the Tocharian-speakers who lived along the Silk Road.

Dr. Atkinson said that this was a “hand-wavy argument” and that such conjectures should be judged in a quantitative way.

Dr. Anthony, noting that neither he nor Dr. Atkinson is a linguist, said that cognates were only one ingredient for reconstructing language trees, and that grammar and sound changes should also be used. Dr. Atkinson’s reconstruction is “a one-legged stool, so it’s not surprising that the tree it produces contains language groupings that would not survive if you included morphology and sound changes,” Dr. Anthony said.

Dr. Atkinson responded that he did indeed run his computer simulation on a grammar-based tree constructed by Don Ringe, an expert on Indo-European at the University of Pennsylvania, but that the resulting origin was, again, Anatolia, not the Pontic steppe.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/24/science/indo-european-languages-originated-in-anatolia-analysis-suggests.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

quote:

check out the hair of these two people, then try to apply dumb clown theories about mulattos

-

-

then after you check out hair check out the eye types of these two people and tell me which type is more common in Africa

then, again, try to apply dumb clown theories about mulattos

The problem is, the you always reason in arbitrary ways. Between these two types of people there is a lot of intermediates.

-

-

Trollkillah # Ish Gebor - I feel sorry for you. I don't know what your research interest is, but I'm afraid there is no one left here to honestly vet you. Lioness, always borderline, has deteriorated into a worthless lying contrarian for some demented need to be contrary, so her critiques are worthless. And as you can see, few others are posting. But this is an easy subject, so I will post a couple on famous people.

-

Thomas B. Kin "Tommy" Chong (born May 24, 1938) is a Canadian comedian, actor, writer, director, activist, and musician. He is well known for his marijuana-themed Cheech & Chong comedy albums and movies with Cheech Marin, as well as playing the character Leo on Fox's That '70s Show.

Chong was born at University Hospital in Edmonton, Alberta and given the name Thomas B. Kin Chong at birth. His mother was Lorna Jean (née Gilchrist), a waitress of Scots-Irish and French ancestry, and his father was Stanley Chong, a Chinese truck driver who immigrated to Canada from China in the 1920s.

-

-

Rae Dawn Chong (born February 28, 1961) is a Canadian-American actress. She is best known for her roles in the films Quest for Fire (1981), The Color Purple (1985), and Commando (1985). She has become a naturalized United States citizen.

Chong was born in 1961 in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, the first daughter of Maxine Sneed and Tommy Chong. Chong's father is of Chinese, Scotch-Irish, and French descent, and her mother is of Afro-Canadian and Cherokee descent.

Maxine Sneed

-

to the idiots:

the fact that a Chinese person can have mixed children with a European proves nothing

It does not mean light skinned all East Asians are mixed with European

Anybody can mix with anybody
So pointing out mixed people proves absolutely zero in regard to Mike's stupid ass theories

-

Sean Taro Ono Lennon, born October 9, 1975 is an American musician and composer. He is the only child of John Lennon and Yoko Ono.

-

quote:
to the idiots:

the fact that a Chinese person can have mixed children with a European proves nothing

It does not mean light skinned all East Asians are mixed with European

Anybody can mix with anybody
So pointing out mixed people proves absolutely zero in regard to Mike's stupid ass theories

Am I the only one who feels revulsion with this creatures constant lying - what a disgusting creature.

Anyway, for those of you with short attention spans: the point is to explain how THIS:

That is, how people with this extreme Mongol phenotype and Black skin (many/most were painted Black) in ancient times....

-

-

BECAME THIS:

-

-

-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you still don't get it: modern Chinese are a lot lighter, and look a lot "LESS" Mongol, than their ancestors.

^Doxie dear, can you hazard a guess as to how that could be, if what you say about Albino/White Europeans, the only possible source of ADMIXTURE that would do that, is thousands of miles away in Europe?

quote:
^Doxie dear, can you hazard a guess as to how that could be, if what you say about Albino/White Europeans, the only possible source of ADMIXTURE that would do that, is thousands of miles away in Europe?

Hint:

Could it be that they: Albino/White Europeans, were next door in Central Asia?

He,he,he,he.

quote:

Anyway, for those of you with short attention spans: the point is to explain how THIS:

That is, how people with this extreme Mongol phenotype and Black skin (many/most were painted Black) in ancient times....

-

-

BECAME THIS:

-

lying retard, the figures you are showing from the terracota army have most of the original paint flaked off buried under moist soil for 2000 years, buffoon

" The term (terracotta) is also used to refer to items made out of this material and to its natural, brownish orange color, which varies considerably....

The typical firing temperature is around 1000°C. The iron content gives the fired body a yellow, orange, red, "terracotta", pink, grey or brown color."

-

^^^ jackass notice:

http://www.metmuseum.org/collection/the-collection-online/search/2063

Bust of a man
Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne the Younger
(French, Paris 1704–1778 Paris)
Date: ca. 1745– 50
Culture: French (Paris)
Medium: Pale gray terracotta, covered with a buff colored wash Pedestal, breccia violetta marble
Dimensions: H. 14-1/2 in. (36.8 cm) H. (pedestal) 4 in. (10.2 cm)
Classification: Sculpture
Credit Line: Purchase, Charles Ulrick and Josephine Bay Foundation Inc. Gift, 1975
Accession Number: 1975.312.4

^^^^ see jackass, unpainted terracotta clay can also be gray
some clay used for the Terracotta warriors was orangish brown clay others dark gray clay

The following are rare pieces form the Terracotta army which have more of the paint intact

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2012/06/terra-cotta-warriors/larmer-text

Terra-Cotta Army: True Colors

-

Skin was usually painted buff, as here, or a shade of pink, though one face displays a puzzling green tint.

(for jackass, "buff" = pale yellowish brown"

The dark color is unpainted clay

-

quote:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/06/pictures/120620-terra-cotta-warriors-china-new-army-shield-armor-science/

This general is one of the few figures unearthed with enough traces of paint for experts to determine almost all of its original colors.
Sculpted in clay, each figure was baked until it turned into hard, gray terra-cotta. Artists then brushed on two layers of lacquer, and added egg-based paints as a topcoat.
When archaeologists first began to uncover the army, though, the lacquer dried and flaked off, taking the surviving patches of paint with it.

^^^ Read fool,
>> ...each figure was baked until it turned into hard, gray terra-cotta. Artists then brushed on two layers of lacquer, and added egg-based paints as a topcoat.

http://www.chinapictures.org/photo/travel/terra-cotta-warriors/40113085453199/

-

Once again for the thick of mind:

The paint is colored light orange, the dark parts are where the piant flaked off, in other words Mike is a lying swine
 -

Does any article say the skin of the Terrocotta warriors was painted a dark gray color?

More tellingly, does any article say that most of the apint is still intact on most figures?

No, only a buffoon would say that, trying to trick people and reverse the colors
Most of the terracotta army have very little of the original paint remaining. Most are gray or dull orangish-red brown. That is the color of the clays used. The bright orangish color on the above head is paint, the dark is where the paint flaked off

Mike lies like this all the time, over and over agian. He's a chronic pathological liar

-

Poor Mike he just can't bring himself to admit he's wrong. I imagine Mike the people who saw the terracotta soldiers know what they are talking about after all they have actually seen them.

TrollPatrol, Yes true human diversity is a very beautiful thing. I said that Mike and your ilk are the sworn enemies of me & my people not that I was the sworn enemy of Blacks.

-
Terracotta Warrior, Qin dynasty (221–206 BCE)

As Mike teaches, this is a black skinned person>
His coat, hat and "whites" of his eyes by coincidence were also black, that's just how they rolled back in the day, everything black

this is the child like intellect we are dealing with

Another example of Mike's brilliance:
 -

Even their horses were black
 -

yeah, there's plenty of paint on these sculptures, yeah that's it

^Damn you're stupid...

Anyone can play with lighting.

Conversation over.

BTW - Anyone ever hear of "GREEN" or "YELLOW" Terracotta?

-

Of course there is no such a thing as Green or yellow Terracotta.

-

-

The problem is that these ancient artifacts are controlled by Albinos and their mulattoes, people like Lioness.

And as we know, they will lie, make fake copies, and play with the lighting, to hide the fundamental Blackness of ancient people and civilizations.

This is supposed to be a picture of freshly dusted-off soldiers.

-

Do you see any who look like this?

-

So is this a copy that they're making, and if so, why are they making it?

Mike has a point...Lies are normal for everyday whites.

They will distort reality just to make themselves "feel" better.

We all know the golden mask of Tut, Well we also have different lightings that make him look less African then he Is simply because Whites can't bear there people learning THAT THEY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ANCIENT HISTORY BUT ARE JUST SPECTATORS.

Whites have been blessed in modern history, but are now trying to put that into ancient history.

The Most High has shown us from the scriptures that HE is the 1 who chooses to bless whomsoever he will...Not Man. Man has no say in what The Creator does....just a spectator. The prophets of old warned about turning your Back on HIM....yet people still do that to the hurt of the earth.

Mike may not always be right...But these pics cannot be refuted. You only Hope that The lies that is present will be revealed for what it is.

Like Tukleurs article states search for Lies and hopefully correct them.

Have you seen all the photos KING, including the one that still has alot of the paint on it? Of course you'd jump to Mike's defense after all he's your Black racist, Black supremacist brother & is Black & anti-White like you. You'd also defend Mike because like him you think that Whites are inferior, have no history, no heritage, no identity, no homeland, nothing to be proud of as White people, aren't human. You think that Whites & every other people should give their history etc to Blacks freely & willingly. It makes you salivate with glee to think of White youth walking through this world knowing not who they are, where they come from, who their ancestors were, thinking their people accomplished absolutely nothing, nowhere on earth they belong, that they are inferior, non human, have no history , having no pride in their people/ancestors, having no knowledge of self. BTW, these terracotta soldiers have NOTHING at all to do with White people nor have we ever claimed them.

Posted by xyyman (Member # 13597) on :

Quote:

Whites are inferior

Black supremacist brother

their "ancestors"(not forefathers).

accomplished absolutely nothing

inferior, non human, have no history

====

I am beginning to think Dhoxie is a brotha.

quote:

Mike may not always be right...But these pics cannot be refuted.

refuted about what ????

show us one of the pictures and state what cannot be refuted about it

quote:
BTW, these terracotta soldiers have NOTHING at all to do with White people nor have we ever claimed them.

Au contrair, mon ami:
There is always an Albino or Albino mulatto hiding in the wood pile.

Especially when there is a zillion of them living right next door in Central Asia.

-

Lots of Terracotta soldiers pictures.

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Terracotta_soldiers_of_China.htm

Doxie dear, here is a blog dedicated to Chinese/White mulattoes.

Get to know your other half!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-247555/the-hottest-or-cutest-halfie?pg=98

quote:

Mike may not always be right...But these pics cannot be refuted.

What the F**K you mean "may not always be right".

When have I EVER been wrong????

He,he,he,he:

Sorry Mike I'm not your friend nor will I ever be, I despise you & your Anti-White ilk so don't mon ami me. Yes there were some Whites that went to Central Asia FROM EUROPE, funny how some of the Tarim Basin mummies were wearing tartan (Celtic)made of the same fabric & using the same technique used in ancient Scotland & Ireland now where do you think they got that from hehehehe (there are plenty of documentary videos on Youtube about them). Of course there was intermarriage between the two when they both arrived (The Whites having arrived there first from Europe), that's how the Uyghurs came into being. Why the heck do you keep linking to your own site boy, your site is NOT a reputable source. You contradict yourself all the time Mike, first you said the Beauty Of Lolan(SP) was White then you turned around and said she was Black. Anyhow what the hell do the terracotta soldiers have to do with the Kurgan people anyhow??? I'm still waiting for all the proof. Still waiting for that DNA proof, that linguistics proof, still waiting to see those depictions, still waiting to see the remains, etc. Come on where is it Mikey boy.

XXYBoy, Nope sorry not a brotha. I'm a cracka female.

quote:
You contradict yourself all the time Mike, first you said the Beauty Of Lolan(SP) was White then you turned around and said she was Black.

Doxie dear, how many times must I tell you that I "Love White People": In spite of all the Murdering, Lying, Stealing.

BTW - can you give me a quote on the Loulan beauty?

-

You want a quote Mike, she was White. You post that pic even after you spoke of using lighting to make things appear lighter or darker LOL.

quote:
You want a quote Mike, she was White. You post that pic even after you spoke of using lighting to make things appear lighter or darker LOL.

Doxie, I'm not Lioness.

Please by all means, do find a lighter picture and post it.

Can't find one Mike, they are all taken in low light. However, there is no way you can claim that that woman is a Negro. Ohh and did you know there is a reason that White people are generally buried no more than 3 days after death Mike? Its because White people's skin tends to start turning BLACK after death.

Mike is stupid part 34 B

Encyclopedia of Forensic Science
By Suzanne Bell 2009

5 stages of decomposition,
black putrefaction stage

-

-

-

-

^Lioness, You idiot, black putrefaction is part of the Body "ROT" process.

Loulans body did NOT ROT, Loulan is a MUMMY!

Approximate timeline for Body Rot

2–3 days: Discoloration appears on the skin of the abdomen. The abdomen begins to swell due to gas formation.
3–4 days: The discoloration spreads and discolored veins become visible.
5–6 days: The abdomen swells noticeably and the skin blisters.
2 weeks: The abdomen is bloated; internal gas pressure nears maximum capacity.
3 weeks: Tissues have softened. Organs and cavities are bursting. The nails fall off.
4 weeks: Soft tissues begin to liquefy and the face becomes unrecognizable.

Rate of putrefaction is maximum in air, water, soil, and earth. First external sign of putrefaction in a body lying in air is usually greenish discoloration of the skin over the region of caecum which appears in 12-24 hours. And the first internal sign is usually a greenish discoloration on undersurface of liver. The exact rate of putrefaction is dependent upon many factors such as weather, exposure and location. Thus, refrigeration at a morgue or funeral home can retard the process, allowing for burial in three days or so following death without embalming. The rate increases dramatically in tropical climates.

^^^ more ignorance, the desert conditions of the Tarim Basin provided natural mummification

-

-

^^^ what sort of dingbat thinks this resembles an AA ?

as per the intentionally mummified>

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/ancient/mummies-101.html

Mummies 101
By Liesl ClarkPosted 01.20.98
PBS NOVA

After the organs were removed, the body was rinsed with wine, which helped kill any remaining bacteria. It was then covered and packed with a form of natural salt called natron and left to dry on the embalming table. Forty days later, it would be blackened and shriveled, but ready for restoration

-

^^^obviously King Tut's actual skin tone wasn't this dark gray, see below

-

^^^ unlike the mummy, the skin tone here is brown, clown

recap

Abstract
Background

Results

Conclusion

Sigh,

This thread is giving me a headache.

So I will say that both people have points but you don't lay them out as properly as you can.

I doubt just because a mummy has black skin means they were black in real life Mike.

All I can say is...STOP THE BRAIN NUMBING INSULTS AND LAY YOUR POSITIONS OUT SO PEOPLE CAN UNDERSTAND BOTH SIDES.

Learning aint easy to begin with people, but to have to wade through the insults just makes it that much harder.

You guys could learn from Truthcentric and Beyoku. They make there points and leave the inuslts out.

Bless

recap + more

the vast majority of these figures have little of the original brightly colored paint left on them
They also had a primer coat described below

-

http://www.iupac.org/publications/ci/2005/2701/1_veazey.html

Chemistry International

Not only were the items in the pits considered status symbols, but the manner in which they were painted was considered high art. "The statues have been painted after firing," says Blänsdorf, explaining that this "cold painting" method did not use glaze. "The priming layer consists of East Asian lacquer [called "qi" in Chinese], a natural product that is obtained by injuring the bark of the Lacquer tree [Toxicodendron verniciflua] and collecting the sap. It turns black during the hardening process. It is-and always has been-very precious, so priming the terracotta statues with qi lacquer is a luxury."

quote:
recap + more

the vast majority of these figures have little of the original brightly colored paint left on them

-

Chemistry International

Not only were the items in the pits considered status symbols, but the manner in which they were painted was considered high art. "The statues have been painted after firing," says Blänsdorf, explaining that this "cold painting" method did not use glaze. "The priming layer consists of East Asian lacquer [called "qi" in Chinese], a natural product that is obtained by injuring the bark of the Lacquer tree [Toxicodendron verniciflua] and collecting the sap. It turns black during the hardening process. It is-and always has been-very precious, so priming the terracotta statues with qi lacquer is a luxury."

Interesting, and yes I do see the lil paint on the figure.

Just makes you wonder why people would think they can't find Chinese that look like this.

Maybe these burials were in the North?

quote:
Sigh,

This thread is giving me a headache.

So I will say that both people have points but you don't lay them out as properly as you can.

I doubt just because a mummy has black skin means they were black in real life Mike.

All I can say is...STOP THE BRAIN NUMBING INSULTS AND LAY YOUR POSITIONS OUT SO PEOPLE CAN UNDERSTAND BOTH SIDES.

Learning aint easy to begin with people, but to have to wade through the insults just makes it that much harder.

You guys could learn from Truthcentric and Beyoku. They make there points and leave the inuslts out.

Bless

I can't speak for lioness, but I'm really not trying to prove anything to the gallery. To me this merely an entertaining debate, and venting on Lioness when he/she sooner or later resorts to lying, is good therapy. And quite frankly, this contribute nothing gallery, isn't worth proving anything to.

quote:
"The statues have been painted after firing," says Blänsdorf, explaining that this "cold painting" method did not use glaze. "The priming layer consists of East Asian lacquer [called "qi" in Chinese], a natural product that is obtained by injuring the bark of the Lacquer tree [Toxicodendron verniciflua] and collecting the sap. It turns black during the hardening process. It is-and always has been-very precious, so priming the terracotta statues with qi lacquer is a luxury."

Another reason I post is because I really, really, love to catch Albinos in lies. And since Albinos ALWAYS lie, well, I have lots to do.

The Craft and Care of East Asian Lacquer

The fabrication of the substrate to which the lacquer is applied may fall to one artisan, the preparation of the ground layers to another, and the final decoration to yet another. Lacquer may be used in its natural transparent state or colored with mineral or synthetic pigments. For instance, cinnabar and iron oxide are used to make red and black lacquers.

http://www.denverartmuseum.org/article/staff-blogs/craft-and-care-east-asian-lacquer

quote:
quote:
recap + more

-

Chemistry International

Interesting, and yes I do see the lil paint on the figure.

Just makes you wonder why people would think they can't find Chinese that look like this.

Maybe these burials were in the North?

look at this clay sculpture
see the paint ?? >>>

-

^^^ Guess what there is no paint. now look at the caption. It says unglazed.
There is no paint on it, everything is the natural clay color

Similarly these Chinese warrors above were once painted in bright color but most look like they are unpainted today. After years in mud that's what happens
As we can see there is no color left to be seen. I'm not even sure this particular one was ever painted.
To suggest this gray color is skin tone is completely ridiculous.
How could anyone believe there si any significant paint on it when there is no whites of the eyes, there are are no dark pupils. The clothing has no colors, no greens, no reds, everything gray the hair is not black it's the same gray as everything else.
The whole thing is gray colored because there is no evidence of paint on it.
If you've ever seen clay that hasn't been colored with glaze. that is what it looks like. Some clays are naturally gray others red-orangish brown
or a combination of the two, varying levels of iron.

this is one of the rare terracotta army pieces that has some of the original paint on it, in bright whitish orange
just look up "original paint""Terracotta army" instaed of relying on Mikes trickery and hustle.
People who don't verify with their own resaerch will always fall victim to scam artists like Mike, who hates Africans and routinely distorts history (to put it mildly)
 -
 -
here you can see a red stripe on the sleeve

I'm sure most of the ES gallery will not get this, but for those that do, it will be extremely funny.

Apparently the Mongol Albinos and Mulattoes have learnt quite a bit from their European cousins when it comes to lying and trying to hide Black history.

A few day ago I posted about how "DIFFERENT" the phenotype of MODERN Chinese is from the Qin Soldiers. And I posted pictures to prove it!

Ha,ha,ha,ha:

But apparently the Chinese also saw the difference, and decided to cover it up with the European Albinos greatest weapon "THE BIG LIE".

So they have a page talking about how strange it is that Qin soldiers look so much like Modern Chinese. As if the appearance of people was suppose to have changed in only 2,000 years.

Albinos and their Mulattoes, when it comes to lying, they wrote ALL of the books!

http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/xian/terracotta/face.htm

^I can't stop laughing about that page:

It's the old "Don't believe your own lying Eyes, believe ME" trick.

When sculpture is made of clay it is usually colored with a color coating and is called "ceramic sculpture"

The term "Terracotta" traditionally usually means unglazed or unpainted clay sculpture.
If you look up "terracotta sculpture" in google images what comes up are unpainted clay sculptures. It's the color of the natural clay.
Sometimes these items are partailly painted but traditionally the term used in art means sculpture that has not been color coated.

They call these clay Chinese Warriors the "Terracotta Army" because there is so little paint left on them that they look like what is traditionally unpainted clay sculpture. When they first uncovered them they probably didn't even know they were originally painted in bright colors becuase only a rare few were found with some more color on them. Don't believe me look it up.

In other words they are like bronze sculptures in the sense that the color of them is not menat to depict skin tone. Anybody who is a little familiar with art can see this easily.

That is why they never say the Terracotta army was painted dark gray. (which is not skin color anyway)

And if the same one color is used on the clothing as the clothing and whites of the eyes obviously it's not skin tone.

Why do I waste time on this silliness?

Posted by Clyde Winters (Member # 10129) on :

-
The Loulan mummy is clearly phenotypically a Black or Negro person given the pigmentation of the mummy. Dravido-Africans had early settled Central and East Asia. The Loulan mummy was probably a Dravidian speaker.

The Loulan mummy was found at Xiaole. The DNA of the DNA of the Xiaole people was mtDNA C4 and y-Chromosome haplogroups R1a1a, H and K (Li et al, 2010).

The Xiaole people mtDNA include many of the Pan-African haplotypes . The HVR1 motif was 16189-16192-163111. Xioale mtDNA hyplotypes include S1(16223) and S2 (16304). Li et al (2010) claim the mtDNA was C4, R* and M*..

The y-Chromosome SNPs were M89,M9,M45,M173 and M198. The y-Chromosomes of the Xiaole people were haplogroups R1a1a, H, and K. These y-chromosome haplogroups are common to the Dravidian and Siddi people in India (Winters,2010).

The Dravidian and Siddi people came from Africa (Winters, 2007a, 2008a,2008b,2010). The Dravidians belonged to the C-group people (Winters, 2007, 2008b). They migrated to Iran and India after 2600BC. The Dravidians carry African haplogroups M1 and y-chromosomes (Winters, 2008b,2010).

The Dravidians were called Yueh and Qing in the Chinese literature. Yueh people founded the Dongson culture of Southeast Asia. In Southeast Asia the Dravidians were called Yakshas or Kamboja (Winters,1986). In China the Yueh people founded the Shang Dynasty.

In conclusion the Loulan mummy was probably of Dravidian origin. The Dravidian origin of the Loulan mummy is supported by the Xiaole DNA that corresponds to Dravidian and African DNA>

References:

Li C1, Li H, Cui Y, Xie C, Cai D, Li W, Mair VH, Xu Z, Zhang Q, Abuduresule I, Jin L, Zhu H, Zhou H.(2010).Evidence that a West-East admixed population lived in the Tarim Basin as early as the early Bronze Age. BMC Biol. 2010 Feb 17;8:15. doi: 10.1186/1741-7007-8-15. http://www.biomedcentral.com/1741-7007/8/15

Winters,C. A.(1986). "Dravidian Settlements in ancient Polynesia", India Past and Present 3, no2: 225- 241.

Winters,C. 2007. Did the Dravidian Speakers Originate in Africa? BioEssays, 27(5): 497-498.

___________2007b. High Levels of Genetic Divergence across Indian Populations. PloS Genetics. Retrieved 4/8/2008 http://www.plosgenetics.

____________2008a. Can parallel mutation and neutral genome selection explain Eastern African M1 consensus HVS-1 motifs in Indian M Haplogroups. Int J Hum Genet, 13(3): 93-96.
http://www.ijhg.com/article.asp?issn=0971-6866;year=2007;volume=13;issue=3;spage=93;epage=96;aulast=Winters
_______________2008b. ARE DRAVIDIANS OF AFRICAN ORIGIN
http://www.krepublishers.com/02-Journals/IJHG/IJHG-08-0-000-000-2008-Web/IJHG-08-4-317-368-2008-Abst-PDF/IJHG-08-4-325-08-362-Winder-C/IJHG-08-4-325-08-362-Winder-C-Tt.pdf

____________2010. Y-Chromosome evidence of an African origin of Dravidian agriculture. International Journal of Genetics and Molecular Biology, 2(3): 030 – 033. http://www.academicjournals.org/IJGMB/abstracts/abstracts/abstracts2010/Mar/Winters.htm

quote:
When sculpture is made of clay it is usually colored with a color coating and is called "ceramic sculpture"

The term "Terracotta" traditionally usually means unglazed or unpainted clay sculpture.
If you look up "terracotta sculpture" in google images what comes up are unpainted clay sculptures. It's the color of the natural clay.
Sometimes these items are partailly painted but traditionally the term used in art means sculpture that has not been color coated.

They call these clay Chinese Warriors the "Terracotta Army" because there is so little paint left on them that they look like what is traditionally unpainted clay sculpture. When they first uncovered them they probably didn't even know they were originally painted in bright colors becuase only a rare few were found with some more color on them. Don't believe me look it up.

In other words they are like bronze sculptures in the sense that the color of them is not menat to depict skin tone. Anybody who is a little familiar with art can see this easily.

That is why they never say the Terracotta army was painted dark gray. (which is not skin color anyway)

And if the same one color is used on the clothing as the clothing and whites of the eyes obviously it's not skin tone.

Why do I waste time on this silliness?

Like I said, I just LOVE to catch Albinos in their LIES!

Quote from NG article - link below

All the while, the emperor prepared for the afterlife, commanding the construction of the burial complex that covers 35 square miles. Qin’s army of clay soldiers and horses was not a somber procession but a supernatural display swathed in a riot of bold colors: red and green, purple and yellow. Sadly, most of the colors did not survive the crucible of time—or the exposure to air that comes with discovery and excavation. In earlier digs, archaeologists often watched helplessly as the warriors’ colors disintegrated in the dry Xian air. One study showed that once exposed, the lacquer underneath the paint begins to curl after 15 seconds and flake off in just four minutes—vibrant pieces of history lost in the time it takes to boil an egg.

Now a combination of serendipity and new preservation techniques is revealing the terra-cotta army’s true colors. A three-year excavation in Xian’s most famous site, known as Pit 1, has yielded more than a hundred soldiers, some still adorned with painted features, including black hair, pink faces, and black or brown eyes. The best-preserved specimens were found at the bottom of the pit, where a layer of mud created by flooding acted as a sort of 2,000-year-long spa treatment.

-

As I have often said, National Geographic is one of the Albinos most lying and Racist institutions

As we now know, from looking up Lionesses lies:

There is no such a thing as Black lacquer (lacquer is transparent), and there is no such a thing as Black CLAY (but there IS PINK Clay).

THEREFORE:

The PINK that you see here is the CLAY.

The BLACK that you see here is the PAINT.

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2012/06/terra-cotta-warriors/larmer-text

-

-

^It's a good day when you can expose so many Albino and Mongol mulatto lies.

I do hope that Lioness response will be a more imaginative lie than has been the case lately. You know, lying is one thing, but BAD lying is another. Her/his lies have been so bad lately, that cursing is the only satisfying response.

No Clyde she is NOT phenotypically a negro. I tell ya what Mr. Whites aren't human,Whites are inferior, Whites have no history, no heritage, no ancestors, nothing to be proud of as a people, no right to exist show me a Clyde "Liar" Winters approved White mummy then. Would you stop the shameless self promoting Clyde, your own work is not a reputable source as it is as biased as it comes.

quote:
No Clyde she is NOT phenotypically a negro. Show me a Clyde "Liar" Winters approved White mummy then.

May I???

BLACK WOMAN!

-

WHITE WOMEN!

-

-

-

-

-

Doxie dear, can you REALLY say that you can't tell the difference between a Black Mummy and an Albino Mummy?

Mike cut the Albino crap, we all know you use that as a racist epithet to demean, degrade, & dehumanize Whites due to your intolerable hatred towards us. BTW, one of those mummies is clearly Asian LOL. The Beauty Of Loulan is NOT of Negro phenotype in any way shape or form. BTW I wasn't asking you kill Whitey boy, I was asking Clyde "Whites aren't human" Winters.

quote:
The Beauty Of Loulan is NOT of Negro phenotype in any way shape or form.

Oh Doxie, now you have me totally confused, I don't know what you mean by "Negro Phenotype".

Could you please post a picture of WHO you mean?

BTW - Our conversation was about skin color, so I'm assuming that in your mind, Black skin and "Negro Phenotype" is one and the same.

-
The Loulan mummy, Tarim, China

quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:

The Loulan mummy is clearly phenotypically a Black or Negro person given the pigmentation of the mummy. Dravido-Africans had early settled Central and East Asia. The Loulan mummy was probably a Dravidian speaker.

Clyde given the fact that the above mummy looks negro were the Tarim people of this era a mix of black and white people living in the same culture or were they all negroes?

quote:
 -
The Loulan mummy, Tarim, China

quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:

Clyde given the fact that the above mummy looks negro were the Tarim people of this era a mix of black and white people living in the same culture or were they all negroes?
Xiaole mummies were representative of a Black population.There were probably no whites in Tarim basin at this time. They date back to a period after the Hua had defeated the Anyang-Shang and the racist Chinese-Mongoloids began to exterminate Blacks and push them back into Central Asia. In China the Mongoloids would sacrifice Blacks for good luck and blessings.

Where's that White mummy at Clyde, I'm waiting. Show me a Clyde "Whites aren't human, have no history or ancestors & are inferior" Winters approved White mummy.

quote:
Where's that White mummy at Clyde, I'm waiting. Show me a Clyde "Whites aren't human, have no history or ancestors & are inferior" Winters approved White mummy.

This is a moronic question mike already showed the white mummies.

WHITE WOMEN!

-

-

-

-

-

Funny Clyde "Whites aren't human & are inferior" Winters, the Beauty Of Loulan has the exact same features as the so called White mummies. BTW, Mr. Whites aren't human & are inferior, most of those mummies aren't White the 2nd man tested to be European X Middle Eastern. The man beneath him is obviously Asian of Mongoloid extraction (you can tell by the eyes, the nose, the forehead, the cheek bones (Whites don't have high prominent cheek bones like that). Why don't you just admit it Clyde, you hate Whites so much that you must claim everything we might be able to take a little pride in and refuse to give us credit for anything, you don't want us knowing where we come from, who our ancestors are, who we are, you want us to think we have nothing at all to be proud of as a people (Particularly Northern Euros), no history, are inferior, not human, have no place on earth we belong, no right to exist.

^Doxie, why do you keep saying things like that? As I keep telling you: I, WE, all love Albinos.

quote:
^Doxie, why do you keep saying things like that? As I keep telling you: I, WE, all love Albinos.

Doxie has an inferiority complex.

WRONG Clyde it is YOU who has an inferiority complex. Am I the one saying that Blacks aren't human NOPE, am I the one saying Blacks are inferior NOPE, am I the one saying Blacks have no history NOPE, am I the one saying Blacks have nothing to be proud of as a people NOPE. That would be YOU saying all that about Whites.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com