This is topic How many Negroes can you see in this painting? in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=009567

Posted by Habsburg (Member # 21824) on :

Anne of Denmark (1574-1619) with Hunting Dogs, by Paul van Somer.
 -

Portrait of Anne of Denmark with Hunting Dogs

This a variation of a painting at the Royal Collection Anne of Denmark (1574-1619) - by Paul van Somer which isn't so keen to show the Negro. I don't know which one is the original.

Back to the main question - How many Negroes can you see in the painting?

I have to admit that us Eurocentric Afrocentrics have a habit of making out black people in all kinds of scenery, just as some religious people see images of Christ, the Madonna, and Islamic inscriptions in all kinds of mundane situations.
Not aiming to make fun of Afrocentrics, just saying. [Wink]

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

^Repaints are common, this one is unusual in that they are usually eager to show the Negro servant as a way to support their bogus racial history.

BTW - Are you sure that it's not just a modern photo play (darkening of the photo of the painting)? In both pictures the Negro is clearly there.

The title of the topic is "How many negroes can you see in the painting"?

Posted by kdolo (Member # 21830) on :

I am going to guess.

There are two: One Negroe and the Negress

Anne is Black. The Negroe "page" is most likely a representation of James - she being his consort OR it is the symbolic signaling of their Black royal blood.

she may have been painted over.....

quote:
Originally posted by Habsburg:
The title of the topic is "How many negroes can you see in the painting"?

Ah, a trick question. Okay then - two: KING CHARLES I, king of Great Britain and Ireland, was the second son of James VI of Scotland and Anne of Denmark.

Edit:

Nice work kdolo, you beat me to it.

Interesting responses.

-

However if one looks carefully at her clothing, one might see what looks like a Negro in the main fold between the two dogs on the left, and above the second dog (ie the one standing on two legs) there seems to be what looks like a Negro with an Afro grinning.

Of course one might argue that it is just one's feverish Afrocentric imagination, but giving that these paintings are hand drawn it may not be the trick of light and shadow one makes them out to be.

Just saying [Smile] [Wink] [Razz] [Roll Eyes]

Posted by CelticWarrioress (Member # 19701) on :

There is only one Negro, behind the horse. You Whitey hating Black racist, Black supremacists need to stop trying to steal other people's stuff. Anne Of Denmark was NOT Black neither were any of the kings & queens of England. Go find your own dang history in AFRICA and leave ours alone you Black racist morons.

quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Go find your own dang history in AFRICA and leave ours alone you Black racist morons.

Your history is in Central Asia, as yet it is unknown because your people were illiterate until the Black man educated them - thus they had no writing to keep their history. But thank you for posting, I had just referenced the similarities between your statements and the statements of the spy lamin. Your timely post made my point.

quote:
Interesting responses.

-

However if one looks carefully at her clothing, one might see what looks like a Negro in the main fold between the two dogs on the left, and above the second dog (ie the one standing on two legs) there seems to be what looks like a Negro with an Afro grinning.

Of course one might argue that it is just one's feverish Afrocentric imagination, but giving that these paintings are hand drawn it may not be the trick of light and shadow one makes them out to be.

Habsburg - I blew up the picture and saw what you saw. So you believe that is a depiction of a Black person eh. My guess is that even the boys at Stormfront would have a hard time claiming that to be a Black person.

Apparently you believe that a Black outline with White spots for eyes and teeth is indicative of Black people. Would you mind telling us on what basis you believe that to be true.

BTW - does this picture represent White people?

-

Mike, No my people's history is NOT in Central Asia, Whites are NOT Central Asian you Whitey hating moron. Your's however is in AFRICA. Don't make me start asking my questions again Whitey hater. Ahhh, screw it I'll start asking them again anyway Mikey. Kdolo (who is really Mike) & Habsburg feel free to answer them too if you wish.

Why don't you want Whites to know where we come from?

Why don't you want Whites to know who our ancestors were?

Why do you want Whites to think we have nowhere on earth we belong?

Why don't you want Whites to know who we are?

Why do you want Whites to think we are inferior non-humans?

Why do you want Whites to think we have no right to exist?

Why do you want Whites not to know our history?

Why do you want to harm White children?

Why do you want Whites to think we have nothing to be proud of as a people?

Why do you not want Whites to have any knowledge of self?

Why do you want Whites to think we have accomplished nothing, built nothing?

Why do you want Whites to have no self determination?

Why do you want White children to have no future?

Is your hatred towards Whites so great that you want to completely remove us from history & cause us to forget who we are Mike.

quote:
You Whitey hating Black racist, Black supremacists need to stop trying to steal other people's stuff. Anne Of Denmark was NOT Black neither were any of the kings & queens of England. Go find your own dang history in AFRICA and leave ours alone you Black racist morons.

This Man says that you don't know what the fuch you're talking about!

From the Memoirs of the Secret Services of John Macky, Esq.

-

Mike no it is YOU who doesn't know what you are talking about Whitey hater. You are so ashamed of being African that you want to make up stories to make yourself feel better. My people's history is NOT in Central Asia, Whites are NOT Central Asian you Whitey hating moron. Your's however is in AFRICA. Don't make me start asking my questions again Whitey hater. Ahhh, screw it I'll start asking them again anyway Mikey. Kdolo (who is really Mike) & Habsburg feel free to answer them too if you wish.

Is your hatred towards Whites so great that you want to completely remove us from history & cause us to forget who we are Mike.

quote:

No Doxie, I do not.

You are Central Asian Albinos, I want you to remember that, not forget it.

No Mike we are NOT, we are NOT Central Asians nor are we albinos.

-

Anne of Denmark with Hunting Dogs - Highlighted

-

Michael Essien

quote:
Habsburg - I blew up the picture and saw what you saw. So you believe that is a depiction of a Black person eh. My guess is that even the boys at Stormfront would have a hard time claiming that to be a Black person.

Apparently you believe that a Black outline with White spots for eyes and teeth is indicative of Black people. Would you mind telling us on what basis you believe that to be true.

The small one may be a touch and go affair, but there is absolutely no doubt about the larger one.

As I mentioned earlier, these are hand drawn and the Queen was certainly not going to stand around for it to be completed. The artists could even be given the dress to mount on a mannequin to be drawn then the Queen's face added later.
The painter(s) had the option of changing parts which didn't look right.

It is not a photograph. If it looks as it looks they also must have seen it and decided not to change it even if it could be interpreted as I just have.

Come on Mike, you of all people cannot recognize a Black man even if he is your namesake? That is a great specimen of the genuine original prime blackamoor, the kind Doxie secretly lusts after [Smile]

No Habsburg, I don't secretly lust after Black men. I find Black men to be rude, perverted,ill mannered,ungentlemanly,dishonorable,lacking integrity,liars,irresponsible,disgusting & down right fugly. Not to mention all they want to talk about is "Muh dik" this & "Muh Dik" that, & all they are concerned with is how many baby momma's they have coming after them. Sorry but I like my White brothers & N.Amerindian men thanks. Why don't you take a crack at my questions Habsburg the White people hater.

quote:
 -

Anne of Denmark with Hunting Dogs - Highlighted

-

Michael Essien

quote:

The small one may be a touch and go affair, but there is absolutely no doubt about the larger one.

As I mentioned earlier, these are hand drawn and the Queen was certainly not going to stand around for it to be completed. The artists could even be given the dress to mount on a mannequin to be drawn then the Queen's face added later.
The painter(s) had the option of changing parts which didn't look right.

It is not a photograph. If it looks as it looks they also must have seen it and decided not to change it even if it could be interpreted as I just have.

Come on Mike, you of all people cannot recognize a Black man even if he is your namesake? That is a great specimen of the genuine original prime blackamoor, the kind Doxie secretly lusts after [Smile]

I would suggest that you stop posting for a while, at least until the Meth wears off.

Proof to all the Boys and Girls out there:

Drugs not only ruin your health, but they also make you incredibly stupid.

What's your excuse then Mike ROTFLMBO?? You can't even answer simple questions Mike now what does that make you LOL??

quote:
What's your excuse then Mike ROTFLMBO?? You can't even answer simple questions Mike now what does that make you LOL??

I don't see Albinos in the patterns of ladies dresses.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
You Whitey hating Black racist, Black supremacists need to stop trying to steal other people's stuff. Anne Of Denmark was NOT Black neither were any of the kings & queens of England. Go find your own dang history in AFRICA and leave ours alone you Black racist morons.

This Man says that you don't know what the fuch you're talking about!

From the Memoirs of the Secret Services of John Macky, Esq.

-

Doxie dear, you never did answer this.

Mike you never did answer my questions either so we're even now aren't we??

quote:
I would suggest that you stop posting for a while, at least until the Meth wears off.

Mike you need to stop making ad hominen otherwise you end up looking like one of David Carroll's negroes, not to mention Lioness and Doxie.

Making an observation is one thing, what interpretation or conclusion it leads to is another, and there is no need to reject or deny an observation because it leads to a conclusion you don't like or agree with. That is more like Lioness and you are better than that.

These paintings can't be treated as photographs. A lot of the elements there have a purpose, and some aspects can only be seen of observed from a certain angle or in different lighting conditions. I'll get back to the topic later.

Here is one for Doxie. Hi Doxie as you can see this Scottish duke can be described as sallow, or swarthy. You will find the two words under the letter S in the dictionary. It might belong under the topic on Black Kings of Old Scotland.

-

James Hamilton, 1st Duke of Hamilton, by Daniel Mytens

quote:
quote:

Mike you need to stop making ad hominen otherwise you end up looking like one of David Carroll's negroes, not to mention Lioness and Doxie.

Making an observation is one thing, what interpretation or conclusion it leads to is another, and there is no need to reject or deny an observation because it leads to a conclusion you don't like or agree with. That is more like Lioness and you are better than that.

These paintings can't be treated as photographs. A lot of the elements there have a purpose, and some aspects can only be seen of observed from a certain angle or in different lighting conditions. I'll get back to the topic later.

Clearly you are mad.

No my boy, seeing phantom Negroes in ladies dresses is not observation, it is delusion.
Consequently you are doing something some would have thought impossible - taking this forum to new lows. However, If you can find anyone else who also sees Negroes in ladies dresses I will remove my objection. Short of that, please try to take hold of yourself.

quote:
 -

This picture is NOT authentic, it appears to be a Photographic portrait. Note in the Blow-up that it has a level of detail in the clothing not possible in a Painting.

(Click twice for max. magnification.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Hamilton,_1st_Duke_of_Hamilton#mediaviewer/File:Daniel_Mytens_-_James_Hamilton,_1st_Duke_of_Hamilton,_1606_-_1649._Royalist_-_Google_Art_Project. jpg

Habsburg, Swarthy simply means dark. To Whites a tanned White person is dark you Whitey hating, Black racist moronic idiot. Come on Mike & Habsburg answer my questions what's the matter little boys you chicken??

quote:
Habsburg, Swarthy simply means dark. To Whites a tanned White person is dark you Whitey hating, Black racist moronic idiot. Come on Mike & Habsburg answer my questions what's the matter little boys you chicken??

In which part of Scotland is there enough round the year sunshine for him to develop such a tan, especially for a nobleman who doesn't spend that much time in the fields? I thought the English and Scottish needed a Mediterranean holiday to acquire one. As it is a portrait even if he developed a temporary tan, you would expect the painter to adjust the colour as the painting would be a permanent record.

I almost forgot - Elizabeth I was also described as sallow, probably before she started wearing white make up or when she removed it. How could she develop a tan under all that make up?

Doxie why are so seriously disappointing? Is your mind being addled by your wet dreams about Michael Essien? I posted his picture especially for you.

Mike,

the "Negroes in the Dress" thing i admit is a bit loony at first hearing it .....

but no more so than many of your theories upon first hearing it.

A reasonable person can see two "Negroe - like" faces or impression of faces in the Skirt... one facing left and the other facing right ...
- Lips, Hair, and Prognathism.

my only question is that purely coincidental, and error in the post/reprint , etc...

Speculating here of course, but there are 3 Negroes then plus Anne in the painting.

The page = son Charles(later to be Charles I)

The two in the dress = son Henry Frederick, Prince of Wales who died in 1612 and Robert, Duke of Kintyre who dies at age 4 months in 1602.

The painting was made in 1617. After deaths of both Henry and Robert, but while Charles would have been 17 years old ...( like the page ?)

The "Negroes in the Dress" are references to the dead sons .... "ghosts"/appartions"

quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
Mike,

the "Negroes in the Dress" thing i admit is a bit loony at first hearing it .....

but no more so than many of your theories upon first hearing it.

A reasonable person can see two "Negroe - like" faces or impression of faces in the Skirt... one facing left and the other facing right ...
- Lips, Hair, and Prognathism.

my only question is that purely coincidental, and error in the post/reprint , etc...

Speculating here of course, but there are 3 Negroes then plus Anne in the painting.

The page = son Charles(later to be Charles I)

The two in the dress = son Henry Frederick, Prince of Wales who died in 1612 and Robert, Duke of Kintyre who dies at age 4 months in 1602.

The painting was made in 1617. After deaths of both Henry and Robert, but while Charles would have been 17 years old ...( like the page ?)

The "Negroes in the Dress" are references to the dead sons .... "ghosts"/appartions"

Yes, I understand that what I teach is strange to the Ignorant, that is why I teach.

However I am not Ignorant:

Do you have anything to support what appears to me to be your departure from lucidity?

Ok Mike, I will try...

1. The fundamental question is: Are the images/folds/ in the dress Negroes ??

Mike, you said that if Hapsburg could find at least one other person who agreed, that you would not consider him insane. I am at least one other person. Reasonable people could agree on at least this: the images appear to have similarities to representations of Negroes or could be said to be or mistaken to be two heads or Negroe head like...at least.

If it is true that the images "could" be taken for Negroes or Negroe-like, we must then proceed to the next logical inquiry.

2. Are the images intentional or incidental/accidental/coincidental ?

Hapsburg makes a good argument. These paintings are super high priced luxury items of the highest material, symbolic, and propaganda value made by experts for highest of elites.
Whatever intentionally appears in them typically is there for either aesthetic value and/or symbolic-propaganda value. We already concur that at least some semi reasonable minds could see Negroes; the artist is clearly familiar with Negroes (Charles), therefore it is likely that they are there intentionally.

However, let us examine the counter. That the images are incidental,coincidental. If so, then the artist never noticed them or never noticed them as being potentially Negroid heads.,They are just folds and brush strokes. If so, our inquiry ends here and you are right.

So, although both interpretations are sound, we agree that Hapsburg's is at least reasonable. If so, then we are allowed to proceed to the third inquiry.

3. The Negroe-Negroe-like heads being intentionally put in the painting, What is the asteathic-symbolic-propaganda value of showing Negroes in such a way ??

We all agree the the Negro page is probably Charles - Anne is pictured with her Black Son. So, we know for a fact that Negroes are used for aesthetic-symbolic-propaganda value - lineage etc.

That being said a fourth inquiry has to be made:

4. Being that she is intentionally shown with Negro Charles, if she is shown with other negroes - particularly on her dress ( a rather intimate space) - whom might those Negroes be ?
They would have to be representations of someone/s very intimate...like Charles.

In order to try to answer the question I had to learn a little bit more about Anne. ( I used Wiki - sorry !). I learned that Anne gave birth to three sons by James. So far then, her known male intimates can only be: a. James b. Charles - son c. Henry-son d. Robert-son.

We can eliminate James. Being the king, any representation of him would be major - even symbolically (a sceptre. throne, sun, crown, etc..).

So we proceed. Charles is the young page.
Therefore if there are in fact two images of Negroes - especially in and near her intimate space, they must be similar to Charles, the Negro she birthed..i.e. literally coming out from under her skirts. The two then are references to deceased Henry and Robert.

I imagine that it would have been impolitic, rude, or maybe even treasonous, to openly refer to deceased princes...therefore the artist does it subtly...they appear like apparitions/ghosts maybe...

The painting is of Anne and the three royal Negroes she birthed....of which at the time of the painting only one was alive: 17 year old Charles.

(and yes i readily admit it could be nothing at all - that too is reasonable)

All of you Whitey haters are bat **** crazy. You are so ashamed of being African & the legacy that your own ancestors left you that you want to claim to be anything but African & want to rob others of what is theirs. Anne Of Denmark was NOT Black, neither was my cousin King James (my ancestor & his ancestor were brothers), neither any of their children Negros (Black). Now James might have been illegitimate (I think he was) as he looks nothing at all like Lord Darnley but looks just like Rizzio (hmm Italian dark skinned White person hmmm, Charles dark skinned hmmm). Still waiting for the answers to my questions guess you boys aren't man enough to answer them huh LOL ROTFLMBO.

Habsburg ROTFLMBO, Elizabeth I was Black are you serious really, funny she tried to kick all Moors & Negros out of her realm not once but twice, yet you try to claim she was Black LOL ROTFLMBO. You Whitey haters really should seek psychological help and quick. Next hell to the no the only dreams I'd be having of that gorilla looking thing Essien is nightmares. Sorry honey but "Once you go Black you become a single mom" or "Once you go Black you become dead" & I aint being no Black man's baby momma & I quite like my family & myself being alive thanks.

"you that you want to claim to be anything but African & want to rob others of what is theirs..."

in psychology I think that is called PROJECTION.

quote:
All of you Whitey haters are bat **** crazy. You are so ashamed of being African & the legacy that your own ancestors left you that you want to claim to be anything but African & want to rob others of what is theirs.

So you acknowledge that when you tell me to embrace Africa and my Africaness, you are actually trying to insult me.

And when you claim to be European exclusively, you are in fact claiming racial superiority.

Kdolo, How am I projecting pray do tell Whitey hater? I'm not intentionally robbing others of what is theirs, I claim only what is mine unlike you. I'm not the one claiming to be anything but what I am.

Mike, how's that? Have I said Europeans are superior to Africans? Nope, sure haven't no race is superior over any other race. Seems to me you are the one with the selfish complex. You're like a little kid, wahhh I'm not happy with what I have, what you have is better so you gotta either share or give it all to me wahhh.

^Ha,ha,ha,ha:

This is really funny, both you and Kdolo make arguments claiming truth and agreement to your assertions, when no such agreements exists.

No Doxie, nothing is yours except Central Asia.

No kdolo, no one has agreed to your conclusions.

No Mike, Central Asia is NOT mine or my people's as we are NOT Central Asians (Funny you've provided no proof when I've asked for it). Europe however IS mine & my people's. Still waiting for the answers to my questions Mike.

Hapsburg, Mike,

One other question ???

There are two dogs in the middle of the painting.

Both are looking up staring directly at one of the "ghosts".......

This cannot be accidental .....

so the images are most likely intentional..... the only other question is who or what they to represent.

Posted by Nanni Town (Member # 17257) on :

quote:
No Habsburg, I don't secretly lust after Black men. I find Black men to be rude, perverted,ill mannered,ungentlemanly,dishonorable,lacking integrity,liars,irresponsible,disgusting & down right fugly. Not to mention all they want to talk about is "Muh dik" this & "Muh Dik" that, & all they are concerned with is how many baby momma's they have coming after them. Sorry but I like my White brothers & N.Amerindian men thanks. Why don't you take a crack at my questions Habsburg the White people hater.

Do you see anybody here talking about "Muh Dik" and the rest of your claim?
What the hell are you talking about?

Posted by Fourty2Tribes (Member # 21799) on :

quote:
[QB] No Habsburg, I don't secretly lust after Black men. I find Black men to be rude, perverted,ill mannered,ungentlemanly,dishonorable,lacking integrity,liars,irresponsible,disgusting & down right fugly. Not to mention all they want to talk about is "Muh dik" this & "Muh Dik"...

You could have summed it up by saying they have cooties.

quote:
Originally posted by Nanni Town:
quote:

Celtic was listening to Devin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71BG_69-Muo

Ok I got to go in on Celtic...
You are looking at a woman with a terribly inefficient skin tone who has an....

AFRO!!!

I personally know a woman with slightly darker skin than Anne who had skin cancer on her face in her early thirties.

Anne was an albino. "White" as a race is a cultural creation. As a skin tone it is albinism. You keep accusing people of hating white people when they are telling you that the 'white' race is a lie thus we are all the same people. How is that a hateful message?

-

DNA for...

-

la race blanc pur

That is my answer to your questions. The paradigm is lie. There is no objective definition of a white or black race. It was an invention. You will get what you want to hear.

Posted by IronLion (Member # 16412) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Nanni Town:
quote:

Oooh, Raph, aka Dixie aka Celtic hates his limpid, non-functional "dik". Thats why he started talking about black men and diks

Sorry ... Raph, you are one sad wicket man [Big Grin]

The problem with people like Doxie is that they are so unfamiliar with the African population in general. White people are simply pale skinned variants of African and Indian and phenotypes.

I think she needs more pictures in order to be put out of her misery, but knowing how she is, she will be permanently in denial.

Fourty2Tribes, I accuse you of hating White people because you do hate White people. White people are NOT Albinos we don't have albinism you Whitey hating Black racist moron.

Ironfaggot, grow up will you, you sound like a 5yr old school boy.

Habsburg, sorry but no we are not. You and your Whitey hating ilk are the ones who seem to be in permanent denial buddy boy.

Posted by Dead (Member # 21978) on :

@ Doxie

You're being trolled. Its pretty stupid you haven't realized this after all this time. Do you really think these Afrocentrists are remotely serious?

The funniest thing about these sort of threads, with Ironlion & Mike is they will claim someone is "Black", but then if you point out this person was deranged, homosexual etc, they will then take a 180 degrees turn and post they are white.

Look at all those threads Ironlion used to troll on the ancient Greeks calling them Black or "muurs!". However when it was pointed out most of them were pederasts, he then claimed they were white. lol

^Well isn't Dead just the brightest Albino since Doxie. Hmmm, wonder if they're related.

Posted by IronLion (Member # 16412) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Dead:

The funniest thing about these sort of threads, with Ironlion & Mike is they will claim someone is "Black", but then if you point out this person was deranged, homosexual etc, they will then take a 180 degrees turn and post they are white.

Look at all those threads Ironlion used to troll on the ancient Greeks calling them Black or "muurs!". blah..blah blah... lol

Look who is in the house...

Gee, hello Dead, what hell hole did you spring from this time? What horrible tales do you have to narrate?

Dead, I would not go there if I were you... you don't want another beatdown from me I swear... [Big Grin]

Posted by Child Of The KING (Member # 9422) on :

Of course we are all the same!. But have different cultures that is meant to share and build upon.

The Most High gave us the ability to reproduce with each other.

In my opinion, I truly feel the differences of color is meant as an test to see who is a sheep or a goat. The Bible does not speak on Color mostly.

The color issues is the dumbest thing that divides people.

Look at all the Cultures in Africa and Asia. African and Mongol, Indian people thousands of miles apart with similar culture.

The people Black, Real Whites, Asians, Indians, Latinos, Middle Easteners must understand that they are meant to build together and not apart.

All people have the chance of eternal Life through the Son of God Yeshua Christ.

Spread Joy. Remember King David dancing mightly for the Most High. 2 Samuel 15-17

quote:
2 Samuel 6:14-15

14 Wearing a linen ephod, David was dancing before the Lord with all his might, 15 while he and all Israel were bringing up the ark of the Lord with shouts and the sound of trumpets.

So Brothers and Sisters Dancing is Good, Sing for the Most high. Shout for Joy and don't let the haters steal your Joy.

Posted by mena7 (Member # 20555) on :

The Duke of Hamilton James Hamilton looks like an octoroon mulato. A French Afrocentric writer stated the French King Louis XVI and Queen Marie Antoinette had brown skin. The French royal family and other brown skin European nobility were using skin bleaching cream to look white. Skin bleaching was a big business in Europe during the Renaissance and early colonial era. Some European royals and nobles also put white pounder in their faces.

The brown glove of Queen Anne of Denmark may symbolize her brown skin color, the black servant looking at her is symbolizing maybe her black nobility blood.

42 tribes is right the concept of race is a political creation. the many races classical civilizations of Ancient Greek and Rome didn't care about race. Black men, mulato men and white became emperors of the Greek city states and the Roman Empire. In the colonial era the pale skin Europeans invented racism to exploited and enslaved the dark skin majority population of the world.

Good call on the gloves .....

I am now rethinking all those pictures of royals with white makeup and powder...

it finally makes sense. Dark skinned royals "play white" in order to better lessen the visual divided between themselves and the lower orders....they may have felt a need to do this as social tensions were rising and anti-noble/royal feeling was rising....

if someone has time, maybe they could study the rise in popularity of that trend and how it coincides with political events in Europe.

Mena,

(the black fellow looking at Anne is NOT a mere servant ... Mike has gone over this before....)..try royal page.

^Royal servants were the children of Nobles. Outsiders were not allowed that close.

LOL Kdolo even Sam Riddle had a Black groom for the great Man O' War LOL. That Black person was probably the groom or Horse master for Anne Of Denmark LOL.

Mike, explain Cardinal Wolsey then hehehehe. He was said to be the son of a butcher & the closest to Henry VIII & Elizabeth I was very close to her horse master LOL.

Doxie

You have gone plum insane today ....

What happened .... what real world event
could possibly cause such anxiety ....

Aha....if I recall correctly, the great leader of the free world BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA made his State of the Union speech tonite.....

seeing that handsome and charismatic Negro dictating to a room of Albino leaders has made Doxie blow a gasket !!!

Whatever you say Mike I mean Kdolo hehehehe. Nope I don't watch tv & even if I did, I'd turn it off just before Barack "Kill Whitey" O'Hitler came on. Hey Kdolo how do you know Obama is lying??? Answer his mouth is moving LOL ROTFLMBO. Handsome? Mr. O'Hitler?? YUK, the man has a long face & huge assed ears like a dang chimp. So what did O'Hitler talk about tonight? When he's gonna round up all the crackas and exterminate them in the FEMA camps LOL ROTFLMBO?

^Don't worry Doxie, your pre-Albinism people still love you, we wouldn't dream of hurting you.

Doxie,

isnt nice to know that Black leadership is not sociopathic ??

Obama has started no wars, hasn't tortured anyone nor sent anyone to torture, has shut down the gulags and dungeons of Guantanamo,....

The only thing Albino leadership does to the likes of you people in Kentucky, West Virginia, and Tennessee, is to use you as cannon fodder....and when that fails they send you to torture ....women and children included.

And after you come back all damaged in the brain and with body parts missing, what do they do ?? they wan to cut your VA medical benefits.

Face it Doxie, your people fair way better under Black leadership......Obama actually cares about you.....he has given you low cost medical care and now free community college.

You know in your heart that neither Cheney nor Bush nor any of the other head Albinos would ever be so nice to you...they'd just as easily let you die in the street.

Why do you fear Obama so much ? like Christ, he loves you too.

There is this other question of what Queen Anne was doing running around in moonlight with her black groom. What were they up to? It is generally accepted that King James, aka, Queen James was as queer as ****.

When Elizabeth died, the joke was:

Rex fuit Elizabeth, nunc est regina Jacobus (Elizabeth was King, now James is the Queen)

Does this fact cast the painting in a different light? Here is a variant of the painting in which the groom is hardly visible. There are other aspects of the painting I discussed at Egypt Search Reloaded which I have pasted here.

-

Isn't there a suggestion of intimacy in the painting given the groom's proximity to the queen? He is standing with his feet planted quite firmly, squarely behind the queen, nothing servile in his pose other than holding the reigns on the horse. The queen's hand on her hip seems to be suggestive of a close relationship, as though their arms were crooked around each other, or inviting him to wrap his arm around hers. Perhaps she is trying to assert some authority in his presence, insouciance comes to mind, which seems rather odd given the assumed nature of their relationship. Or it could be a position suited for secret hand signals. Queen Anne was considered a very tall woman by the standards of that era, and the groom is even taller. She couldn't be unaware of his close presence behind her in that manner.

When the hand is on the hip the usual state is for the hand to be hanging downwards, but it is the opposite in this case, facing upwards. Doesn't it look like it takes some effort to maintain the hand in that position, creating the suggestion of holding or tugging at the groom's clothing? It also places a firm, noticeable pressure against the flesh and strains the wrist, although the latter could be because I am stiffer jointed than most.

There is a piece of fabric hanging off her shoulder, which seems to have been lifted to allow the red clothing of the groom to show through her crooked arm, when you would expect it to drop right off her shoulder and obscure more of the groom's clothing.

And there still remains the semblance of the two Blacks in her clothing, which can hardly be considered an unintended trick of light and shadow given that the painting is hand drawn.

On another note, isn't there something distinctively phallic about Queen Anne's hat, or is that just the result of my overexposure to Egmond Codfried's theories [Smile] ?

Hapsburg,

yes the painting is full of stuff ....

you dont have to go overboard .... much of what you say may be true.

The overall point though is that the Black page is an intimate and there are 3 Negroes....

Are meaning to suggest that the page had an intimate relationship with Anne ....

that would explain Charles' color ..."the black boy " ??/

Look at Anne's hat .....

Rooster feathers .... Phallic hat ....

a cuckold refernce ?????

possible.

I think you are referring to Charles II, but he was the grandson of Anne of Denmark. Charles I was dark as well and it his face that is believed to be on the cover of "Leviathan" by Thomas Hobbes. Either that or Oliver Cromwell.

Without more knowledge about times, places and events one cannot even start to speculate. The fact remains that James I was gay and they lived apart for a long time. Whatever can be inferred from that can only be speculation. My focus is on the manner they are posed in the portrait and what it suggests. I have no doubt that if the groom was white people would have no problem extrapolating from that.

The groom in the Queen Anne portrait is closer and seems more intimate than her portraits with King James. It could be her revenge for him being a homosexual.

Now - on the rather delicate subject of Queens and their grooms, here is one featuring Queen Victoria and a long time groom, John Brown.

Take note of the clear amount of daylight between them contrasted with the portrait of Queen Anne.

-

And here is the man himself. On account the first picture in particular, I can now understand the origins terms like Black Scots, Irish, Dutch etc. The coloration on the right appears to be more of a suntan than his natural complexion. That being said he appears to tan rather well for a white person.

-  -

John Brown

that dude has an afro !!!!!!

descendant of ancient black populations ?

Habsburg.

The Pictures of John Brown, is it alright if I post these to my photobucket?

quote:
Originally posted by Child Of The KING:
Habsburg.

They are mostly from Wikipedia and another is from nationalgalleries.org. I don't see any issues,

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Child Of The KING:
Habsburg.

They are mostly from Wikipedia and another is from nationalgalleries.org. I don't see any issues,
Thanks Habsburg. Peace and Blessing.

Posted by the lioness, (Member # 17353) on :

-
John Brown, servant of Queen Vcitoria. 1870

http://www.nationalmediamuseum.org.uk/collecti

quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
that dude has an afro !!!!!!

descendant of ancient black populations ?

@Lioness Your knee jerk responses as usual.

I didn't go looking for an image of John Brown and Queen Victoria because I thought he had some traits in common with black people. I wanted to contrast it with the painting of Queen Anne.

There is a reason for using pictures featuring the subject without a beard because it gives us a better look at the facial features.

If you think the pictures of John Brown here are atypical you will find a lot more in the Royal Collection.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com