This is topic White South Carolina police officer shoot runaway black man 7 times in the back in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=009787

Posted by mena7 (Member # 20555) on :

http://news.yahoo.com/protest-planned-white-sc-officer-charged-murder-092432016.html

-
White Police murdering a black man

-
Murdering black man family

-
Criminal white cop

NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) — Dramatic video that shows a white South Carolina police officer shooting a fleeing black man after a traffic stop has led authorities to file a murder charge against the officer amid public outrage over a series of deaths of unarmed black men at the hands of law enforcement agents.

Related Stories

1. White SC officer charged with murder in black man's shooting Associated Press
2. White South Carolina police officer faces murder charge over shooting of black man Reuters
3. White South Carolina policeman charged with murdering black man Reuters
4. South Carolina police officer charged with murder in traffic-stop shooting MarketWatch
5. Rally planned after white South Carolina police officer kills black man Reuters

A protest began with about 40 to 50 people Wednesday in North Charleston, led by a group formed after the fatal shooting of another black man in Ferguson, Missouri.

The video, provided to the dead man's family and lawyer by an unidentified person who shot the footage, shows North Charleston Patrolman Michael Thomas Slager firing eight shots at the back of Walter Lamer Scott as he runs away. The 50-year-old man falls after the eighth shot, fired after a brief pause.

Scott's parents appeared separately on TV shows Wednesday morning, a day after the officer was charged.

Walter Scott Sr. told the NBC "Today Show" that his son may have run because he owed child support and didn't want to go back to jail.

Scott Sr. said that in the video, the officer "looked like he was trying to kill a deer running through the woods."

.. View gallery
In this April 4, 2015, frame from video provided by …
In this April 4, 2015, frame from video provided by Attorney L. Chris Stewart representing the famil …

Judy Scott called the video "the most horrible thing I've ever seen."

"I almost couldn't look at it to see my son running defenselessly, being shot. It just tore my heart to pieces," she said on ABC's "Good Morning America."

Attorneys for the family said the man who shot the video is assisting investigators. The person has not been identified.

North Charleston Mayor Keith Summey announced the charge at a news conference Tuesday. Summy said Slager had made "a bad decision." Authorities said Scott was shot after the officer had already hit the man with a stun gun after a traffic stop Saturday that began over a faulty brake light.

"When you're wrong, you're wrong," Summey told reporters. "When you make a bad decision, don't care if you're behind the shield or a citizen on the street, you have to live with that decision."

.. View gallery
Rodney Scott, left, and his brother, Anthony Scott, …
Rodney Scott, left, and his brother, Anthony Scott, appear at a news conference in Charleston, S.C., …

Slager, who has been with the North Charleston police for five years, was denied bond at a first appearance hearing Tuesday. He was not accompanied by a lawyer. If convicted, he could face 30 years to life in prison.

The shooting comes amid ongoing public issues of trust between law enforcement and minority communities after such prominent deaths as those of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, and Eric Garner on Staten Island, New York.

Heightened scrutiny is being placed by Americans on police officer shootings, particularly those that involve white officers and unarmed black suspects. A grand jury declined to indict Ferguson, Missouri, officer Darren Wilson in the fatal shooting of Brown last August, leading to nationwide protests.

A local Black Lives Matter group, formed after Brown's death, planned a demonstration Wednesday morning at North Charleston City Hall.

About 30 people gathered ahead of the planned protest Wednesday morning.

.. View gallery
This photo provided by the Charleston County, S.C., …
This photo provided by the Charleston County, S.C., Sheriff's Office shows Patrolman Michael Tho …

"We have to take a stand on stuff like this," said Lance Braye, 23, who helped organize the demonstration. "We can't just shake our heads at our computer screens."

Scott's family and their attorney, L. Chris Stewart, called for calm and peaceful protests. They said the murder charge showed that the justice system is working in this case.

Stewart said the video forced authorities to act quickly and decisively. "What if there was no video? What if there was no witness, or hero as I call him, to come forward?" asked Stewart.

Slager's then-attorney David Aylor had released a statement Monday saying the officer felt threatened and that Scott was trying to grab Slager's stun gun. Aylor dropped Slager as a client after the video surfaced.

The footage was also released to news media outlets.

.. View gallery
In this April 4, 2015, frame from video provided by Attorney L. Chris Stewart representing the famil …

The video shows an interaction between Scott and the officer, with the officer reaching at the man, the two seeming to touch near the hands, before Scott ran and was shot.

The video shows Scott falling after the shots and then the officer slowly walking toward the man and ordering him to put his hands behind his back. When Scott doesn't move, Slager pulls his arms back and cuffs his hands. Then he walks briskly back to where he fired the shots, picks up an object, and returns the 30 feet or so back to Scott before dropping the object by Scott's feet, the video shows.

Walter Scott may have tried to run from the officer because he owed child support, which can lead to jail time in South Carolina until it is paid, Stewart said. Scott had four children, was engaged and had been honorably discharged from the U.S. Coast Guard. There were no violent offenses on his record, the attorney said. Stewart said the family plans to sue the police department.

Justice Department spokeswoman Dena Iverson said the Federal Bureau of Investigation also will investigate.

North Charleston is South Carolina's third-largest city. For years, it battled an economic slump caused by the mid-1990s closing of the Charleston Naval Base on the city's waterfront. The city has bounced back since, largely because of a huge investment by Boeing, which has a 787 aircraft manufacturing plant in the city and employs about 7,500 people in South Carolina, most in North Charleston.

The city's population was about 47 percent black in 2010, according to census figures from 2010 — the most recent data that breaks out population by race.

_____

Smith reported from Charleston, S.C. Associated Press Writer Tom Foreman Jr. in Charlotte, N.C., also contributed to this report

Posted by kdolo (Member # 21830) on :

Are white people evil. - true or false ?

Whites are the greatest threat to the life, liberty, and property of the Negro/Black - true or false ???

Doxie ?

Posted by the lioness, (Member # 17353) on :

quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:

Whites are the greatest threat to the life, liberty, and property of the Negro/Black - true or false ???

look at the murder statistics in the United States and Africa, who the perpetrators are that kill the most black people and the proportion of the population that commits these murders

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

[b]The bottom line:

Europeans are Albinos, as such, they are at a genetic DISADVANTAGE - they are weaker!

All of that means that the Central Asian Albino/European, by phenotype: was LIMITED to living in only a small part of the world.

By small part of the world do you mean Eurasia?
 -

quote:

The reason for that was simple: in order to feed himself the Albino had to farm. In order to farm he had to spend long hours in the Sun. If he spent long hours in the Sun, over time, he would get CANCER and die.

So, white people didn't farm in Spain and every other part of Europe? stop the nonsense

go to go now, I will check the story later, sounds like another unjustified shooting

Posted by CelticWarrioress (Member # 19701) on :

Kdolo, since this man was unarmed & was running away from the cop therefore was not a threat to his safety. The cop should be fired, charged with murder as he has been, convicted, put away for life & the Black man's family should then sue the city for wrongful death & get themselves some money.

Since it is clear that Albinos in fact represent a clear and present danger to the life, liberty, and property of Black/Negros, the Negro/Black should defend himself from Albino evil.

What measures should Blacks take, preemptive or otherwise, to protect themselves from Albino sociopathy ??

Question 2.

This man committed murder in cold blood and then calmly tried to cover it up.

Is there any doubt that Albinos could have killed of the black population and nobility of Europe, destroy most evidence of them, and evidence of the genocides, and then carry on as if nothing happened ?

Posted by CelticWarrioress (Member # 19701) on :

Mike how the heck would I know, I wasn't there.

I have never quite understood the relationship between Albino law enforcement and Blacks in the southern U.S."

Most Blacks fled the South as soon as practicable///starting with the Great Migration early in the 20th century and continued until recently.

Blacks stared to move back in the 90s I think.

The Point:

the clear thinking, active, ambitious, intelligent, skilled, educated, got out of dodge.

(this talent and brain drain also consigned the South to economic stagnation....even to today, but the Whites down thee don't care ... all they care about is domination of Blacks).

So, the only Backs who remained in the South, tended to be the slow, unmotivated, poorest of the poor, least educated, etc....

Therefore, the relationship between Blacks in the South and White Law Enforcement is little changed from the post-bellum/Jim Crow relationship. "Darkies and overseers.

the LEO operate with impunity and the Blacks are normally totally compliant ...

If you recall, the burning of the cities, Black Panthers, and NOI, and even the recent killing of the cops after the Garner decision occurred in in the North. That is where the Blacks with brain and backbone are.

To conclude: The interaction between that guy and the cop in South Carolina could have started on the side of the road and the cop could have walked him anywhere....even to a park, grassy area, etc.

PS: the US Rep, Joe "You Lie" Wilson, who interrupted the President's State of the Union address, is from South Carolina.

Only a white from on of those areas could believe that he could talk to a Black man, much less the President that way, and walk away health and life intact. The Blacks he is accustomed to in South Carolina are so tame, that this is how he believes most Blacks are. A northern politician would know better after a lifetime of experience with or near Blacks who would kill you or beat the tar out of you for looking at them the wrong way.

What was that Albino thinking ?

1. I hate Obama. But since I cant do anything to him, I'll take it out on this and any other Black man i can find. (investigation should be made into all of this man's arrests of Black men....if any)

2. I hate Black men and will kill one if I get the chance: They are too cool, hip, have melanin which I do not, have larger penises, and are more manly than myself and as such are a threat to take my woman.

3. I hate Black men. The idea of having to compete with them in all areas of human activity terrifies me. If I can kill them, then I wont have to compete with them.

4. The Black is my natural superior. I have always sensed this. But I don't want to be an inferior. Besides, if the Black ever gets a chance for revenge , i'm done for.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Mike how the heck would I know, I wasn't there.

Since you are a child of the south I thought that you might have some insight.

Truthfully I feel much more comfortable talking about what Albinos are thinking than what southern Negroes are thinking.

It is only fitting that a Southern black neighborhood have it's own black police chief and all or near all black police force

The small city of Ferguson has changed from predominantly white to having a majority black population in the last few decades. In 1970, Ferguson was 99% white; now, the city has a 29% white population and 67% black. The police department, however, does not reflect the demographics of the town's residents — only three of the 53-officer department are black. The police chief, Thomas Jackson, is white.

What might have happened
the officer was harrassing the man about a broken tail light
they got into an argument
then the man cursed the officer and tried to take his taser. The taser fell to the ground.
Then the officer got mad pulled out his gun and said I'll shoot your ass. The man said fvck you" and ran off. So the officer said "no nigger is going to diss with me like that" and then he shot him in the back. Bastard!!!
then he brought the taser back over to the body and dropped it there, trying to pretend he was under threat the whole time

Anyway who knows exactly what happened.
Maybe the black dude was sweet as an angel the whole time and the cop just decided to kill a black man that day.

But since there's video of the man running away and then being shot this case is going to be different. It's wrong and is no way to talk your way out of that
The cop is going to prison, no question in my mind, this case is going to be different

The image haunts me of this man Walter Scott being run down and shot like an animal, lying there face down in the grass.

Nobody needs Mike's spin and long copy and pastes trying to hijack the thread to promote psuedo analysis

"The Albinos learned ability to conceptually dehumanize Blacks."

I started a thread on Albino Supremacy and Hollywood.

This is the main way they learn it other than at home. The consistent denigration of Blacks in Hollywood blockbusters. The dehumanization effort is intentional.

Fast and Furious 7. There was only one unambiguous Black female character in the film.
She played a MAID ! whose job was to take care of an Albino child.

Posted by Fine1952 (Member # 9617) on :

With the evidence so plain and clear. Eye look to see a just outcome

OneLove
Fine1952

quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
http://news.yahoo.com/protest-planned-white-sc-officer-charged-murder-092432016.html

-
White Police murdering a black man

-
Murdering black man family

-
Criminal white cop

NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) — Dramatic video that shows a white South Carolina police officer shooting a fleeing black man after a traffic stop has led authorities to file a murder charge against the officer amid public outrage over a series of deaths of unarmed black men at the hands of law enforcement agents.

Related Stories

1. White SC officer charged with murder in black man's shooting Associated Press
2. White South Carolina police officer faces murder charge over shooting of black man Reuters
3. White South Carolina policeman charged with murdering black man Reuters
4. South Carolina police officer charged with murder in traffic-stop shooting MarketWatch
5. Rally planned after white South Carolina police officer kills black man Reuters

A protest began with about 40 to 50 people Wednesday in North Charleston, led by a group formed after the fatal shooting of another black man in Ferguson, Missouri.

The video, provided to the dead man's family and lawyer by an unidentified person who shot the footage, shows North Charleston Patrolman Michael Thomas Slager firing eight shots at the back of Walter Lamer Scott as he runs away. The 50-year-old man falls after the eighth shot, fired after a brief pause.

Scott's parents appeared separately on TV shows Wednesday morning, a day after the officer was charged.

Walter Scott Sr. told the NBC "Today Show" that his son may have run because he owed child support and didn't want to go back to jail.

Scott Sr. said that in the video, the officer "looked like he was trying to kill a deer running through the woods."

.. View gallery

Judy Scott called the video "the most horrible thing I've ever seen."

"I almost couldn't look at it to see my son running defenselessly, being shot. It just tore my heart to pieces," she said on ABC's "Good Morning America."

Attorneys for the family said the man who shot the video is assisting investigators. The person has not been identified.

North Charleston Mayor Keith Summey announced the charge at a news conference Tuesday. Summy said Slager had made "a bad decision." Authorities said Scott was shot after the officer had already hit the man with a stun gun after a traffic stop Saturday that began over a faulty brake light.

"When you're wrong, you're wrong," Summey told reporters. "When you make a bad decision, don't care if you're behind the shield or a citizen on the street, you have to live with that decision."

.. View gallery
Rodney Scott, left, and his brother, Anthony Scott, …
Rodney Scott, left, and his brother, Anthony Scott, appear at a news conference in Charleston, S.C., …

Slager, who has been with the North Charleston police for five years, was denied bond at a first appearance hearing Tuesday. He was not accompanied by a lawyer. If convicted, he could face 30 years to life in prison.

The shooting comes amid ongoing public issues of trust between law enforcement and minority communities after such prominent deaths as those of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, and Eric Garner on Staten Island, New York.

Heightened scrutiny is being placed by Americans on police officer shootings, particularly those that involve white officers and unarmed black suspects. A grand jury declined to indict Ferguson, Missouri, officer Darren Wilson in the fatal shooting of Brown last August, leading to nationwide protests.

A local Black Lives Matter group, formed after Brown's death, planned a demonstration Wednesday morning at North Charleston City Hall.

About 30 people gathered ahead of the planned protest Wednesday morning.

.. View gallery
This photo provided by the Charleston County, S.C., …
This photo provided by the Charleston County, S.C., Sheriff's Office shows Patrolman Michael Tho …

"We have to take a stand on stuff like this," said Lance Braye, 23, who helped organize the demonstration. "We can't just shake our heads at our computer screens."

Scott's family and their attorney, L. Chris Stewart, called for calm and peaceful protests. They said the murder charge showed that the justice system is working in this case.

Stewart said the video forced authorities to act quickly and decisively. "What if there was no video? What if there was no witness, or hero as I call him, to come forward?" asked Stewart.

Slager's then-attorney David Aylor had released a statement Monday saying the officer felt threatened and that Scott was trying to grab Slager's stun gun. Aylor dropped Slager as a client after the video surfaced.

The footage was also released to news media outlets.

.. View gallery

The video shows an interaction between Scott and the officer, with the officer reaching at the man, the two seeming to touch near the hands, before Scott ran and was shot.

The video shows Scott falling after the shots and then the officer slowly walking toward the man and ordering him to put his hands behind his back. When Scott doesn't move, Slager pulls his arms back and cuffs his hands. Then he walks briskly back to where he fired the shots, picks up an object, and returns the 30 feet or so back to Scott before dropping the object by Scott's feet, the video shows.

Walter Scott may have tried to run from the officer because he owed child support, which can lead to jail time in South Carolina until it is paid, Stewart said. Scott had four children, was engaged and had been honorably discharged from the U.S. Coast Guard. There were no violent offenses on his record, the attorney said. Stewart said the family plans to sue the police department.

Justice Department spokeswoman Dena Iverson said the Federal Bureau of Investigation also will investigate.

North Charleston is South Carolina's third-largest city. For years, it battled an economic slump caused by the mid-1990s closing of the Charleston Naval Base on the city's waterfront. The city has bounced back since, largely because of a huge investment by Boeing, which has a 787 aircraft manufacturing plant in the city and employs about 7,500 people in South Carolina, most in North Charleston.

The city's population was about 47 percent black in 2010, according to census figures from 2010 — the most recent data that breaks out population by race.

_____

Smith reported from Charleston, S.C. Associated Press Writer Tom Foreman Jr. in Charlotte, N.C., also contributed to this report

Posted by Child Of The KING (Member # 9422) on :

quote:
[qb] "The Albinos learned ability to conceptually dehumanize Blacks."

This is the main way they learn it other than at home. The consistent denigration of Blacks in Hollywood blockbusters. The dehumanization effort is intentional .

Fast and Furious 7. There was only one unambiguous Black female character in the film.

Must understand that the whole point of this is to divide the people. Anansi has a video that will not get aired in Mainstream news media(never know?) from a redneck who has changed(It's possible)

Where is the Oprahs to Help Fund Danny Glover's movies, What about Will Smiths movie about 25th Dynatsy in Egypt?? Taharka The Greatest Pharaoh in the renaissance of Egypt??

EDIT:For all the Lioneses outthere.

quote:
Originally posted by Child Of The KING:
quote:

This is the main way they learn it other than at home. The consistent denigration of Blacks in Hollywood blockbusters. The dehumanization effort is intentional.

Must understand that the whole point of this is to divide the people.
So even though Fast and Furious 7 has a cast of heros that includes whites, blacks and mixed people you think that it should be even more integrated?

LINK

Video and witness account on shooting of Walter Scott by police officer in South Carolina

Posted by Child Of The KING (Member # 9422) on :

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
quote:

So even though Fast and Furious 7 has a cast of heros that includes whites, blacks and mixed people you think that it should be even more integrated?
Lioness, Calm yourself, I was going to delete the Bold and only highlight the part about Hollywood.

Also why did you chop and try and screw my post? Post the whole please not the pieces.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
quote:

Lioness, Calm yourself, I was going to delete the Bold and only highlight the part about Hollywood.

Also why did you chop and try and screw my post? Post the whole please not the pieces.

So you were going to chop and screw kdolo's comment by deleting something?

His example of the Hollywood comment was Fast and Furious 7

which is a bad example of Hollywood denigration of Blacks because that movie is even more integrated and undivided than much of actual American society. Surely a better example could be found than this movie which is clearly made for a mixed audience.

quote:

Anansi has a video that will not get aired in Mainstream news media(never know?) from a redneck who has changed(It's possible)

LINK

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=009798

how does integration work in a white supremacist context ?

quote:
how does integration work in a white supremacist context ?

It doesn't
White supremacists are firmly opposed to Integration

The more integration, the less whites will be in the supreme, highest position,
although it takes a long time

White supremacists are firmly opposed to Integration"

are you so sure ?

How about White Supremacists who also want to keep commerce going as opposed to disrupted by protests and riots, so they agree to token "integration" that does little to alter to the fundamental dynamics of White Supremacy.

The token integration can be used as an effective tool to deflect race based criticism. Kind of like when a White person is accused of racism and they deny it by saying that they have a "Black friend".

quote:
[QB] White supremacists are firmly opposed to Integration"

are you so sure ?

How about White Supremacists who also want to keep commerce going as opposed to disrupted by protests and riots, so they agree to token "integration" that does little to alter to the fundamental dynamics of White Supremacy.

White Supremacists are not primarily motivated by economics, this is a fact. They are primarily motivated by maintaining racial purity and furthering military aims.

quote:

The token integration can be used as an effective tool to deflect race based criticism. Kind of like when a White person is accused of racism and they deny it by saying that they have a "Black friend".

You need to start going to actual white supremacist websites and finding out who the main figures are and listen to what they say.

They don't care about race based crticism and don't have black friends or are interested in tokenism

More white people voted for Barack Obama than black people although a much greater percentage of black people voted for Obama. That is multi-millions of white people that voted for Obama, twice, and if no white people voted for him our president would be Mitt Romney.

If America was run by white supremacists currently non-white groups would be segregated and then either killed, deported or put back into slavery

To the white supremacist any form of tokenism is a slip toward further integration of the society and that is exactly what they don't want. If white supremacists were in power they would have just gone into Ferguson and killed several thousand people.

Part of the old white supremacist structures still exist in America but they are diminishing everyday although slower than some might want

If you want to deal with white supremacy find the primary sources, the current most influential white supremacists who are not afraid to speak openly, their writing or vidoes.
Then maybe we can deal with some of this stuff
For instance look up David Lane's 88 precepts and recent speech of Matthew Heimbach

instead of tip toing, start a new thread on current white supremacy statements

Obama

token integration...

On cue. You responded about how many white people voted for Obama...

Next you will mention how many black friends you have...

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com