This is topic What is racism and how is it maintained? in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=010512

Posted by Egmond Codfried (Member # 15683) on :

What is racism against Blacks and how is it maintained?

As akll strategies to end Racism against Blacks have failed, its time to look for new solutions. We could defiine Racism in a way that provides handles to change it.

Hyman races were invented around 1760, along with a hierarchy among the socalled races. We should ask, why was there a need for inventing human races. The world had gone along long time, and suddenly this destructive notion.

Posted by Narmerthoth (Member # 20259) on :

The majority of whites and many European Negroes enveloped in white thought consistently show they have no real understanding of what racism is.
They believe that anyone expressing a negative voicing on skin color is all that is needed to cry racism.
They are incorrect and don't know what they are talking about.
This is why Diversity and Racism courses are put together and given to whites/negroes. To educate them.

This is an abridged clip from Dr Joy Degruy - On Racism and what it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNh4FTYZQ2U

Posted by kdolo (Member # 21830) on :

"A system of thought, speech, and action, operated by people who classify themselves as white, and who use deceit, violence, and/or the threat of violence, to subjugate, use, and/or abuse people classified as 'non-white', under conditions that promote the practice of falsehood, injustice, and incorrectness, in one or more areas of human activity, for the ultimate purpose of maintaining, expanding, and/or refining the practice of white supremacy (racism)"
- Neely Fuller Jr.

...the areas of human activity are:

Entertainment, Economics, Sex, Religion, Labor, Politics, War, Law,

"The only racism is white supremacy"
-N. Fuller Jr.

Posted by the lioness, (Member # 17353) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
What is racism against Blacks and how is it maintained?

As all strategies to end Racism against Blacks have failed, its time to look for new solutions. We could defiine Racism in a way that provides handles to change it.

Human races were invented around 1760, along with a hierarchy among the so called races. We should ask, why was there a need for inventing human races. The world had gone along long time, and suddenly this destructive notion.

If racism is the invention races in 1760
and if in reality there are no separate human races
then it is hypocritical to continue to use racial terms such as "black" or "pink" to describe people

As long as people are categorized by skin color racism will continue so the solution is to stop doing it

Then after racism has been ended we can deal with class, religious and tribal disparities

"As long as people are categorized by skin color racsim will continue"

Hahahahahahah

No.

It still amaze me that the pink people will accuse me of racism while I am trying to deconstruct racism I am not allowed to talk about racism, and some answered me tht racism has ended.

Like hell it did, it became worse...

We are doing historical research for the purpose of ending racism to benefit all of humanity. We do not want to repeat the mistakes of the past.

What is happening now on the racism front is part of an ongoing proces. Now Blacks themselves keep the process going. After all these years Dr. Clyde Winter still believes the great men of history were pink persons. I and Mike111 have proofed over and over that images were changed in 1848 and the people who take care of portraits today maintain the pink over paint, that peels away.

Dr Clyde Winter is a honorary pink, they gave him a doctor title and a pension because he never did anything to upset pink people. Like I seem to do every day.

By presenting slave masters as pinks we make pink rainworms bigger then they are. During slavery pinks were known as WHITE TRASH. They were European serfs and shoe leather to Black Negroes.

There is no Afrocentrism and Eurocentrism, because it would mean Eurocentrism is white science and history, while Blacks have to content themselves with slavery of Africans.

Its wrong for honorary whites like Dr Clyde Winter to teach us that slave masters were pinks. They were Blacks. Blacks enslaved Blacks.

So, there are EUROPEAN AFRICAN AND AFRICAN AFRICANS, AND BETWEEN THEM WE HAVE TO RESEARCH HISTORY.

tHE US WAS FOUNDED BY eUROPEAN aFRICANS WHO FLED NOBLE RULE IN eUROPE. Your founding fathers were light brown, brown, very brown and black persons.

We do historical research to end racism, not because we have nothing better to do.

For our purpose their are no races. We look at people and if we are not colourblind, as a medical condition we see LIGHT BROWN? BROWN? VERY BROWN AND BLACK SKINNED PERSONS.

nEXT WE SEE PINKS. Pink when they are young and good for sex. When older they are red, burgrundy and a sort of nasty grey red hue.

If they are into booze they are purple and hideous. I saw poor exploited Polish men in The Hague and they are drinking 24/7 and scare me to death. They always stare at me, decked out in my superior finery. Some healthy ones look quite nice though and I recently conversed with a Pollac in French. My idea of proper and polite discourse between people...

If we want to end racism today we disregard everything lioness and her team says. She is our arch enemy. She choose her own fate and is cursed. A son of Suriname is surrounded by his ancestoral spirits, and I am not here to do any mischief. I am here to safe humanity and people who want to mistreat me are cursed. I aint no American getto trash, as they seem to have lost all spirituality, killing each other on behalf of the pinks..

Egmond says that blacks ruled Europe prior to 1848.
Thus blacks started the slave trade of millions of Africans to the Americas which started well before then.

So if blacks had both whites enslaved in Europe and they started the transtlantic slave trade of other blacks as well, then blacks should not be allowed to come to power again

unless people change their minds and decide slavery was a good thing and needs to be reinstated,

we should disregard everything this pink caricature says...

Color does not speak of merit. Color does not spell behaviour or mentality or thinking...

I have no use for shoes made of lioness her skin..I would be disgusted to have anything of her near my brown skin...

And YES YES YES...from 1444 till 1880 or so Blacks enslaved other Blacks. But it all ended 166 yers or so ago, and Blacks have moved on.

Pinks were Europe s PARIAHS, and they need to accept this fact and move on and scrub them portraits clean from the pink rubbish, thank you.

EGMOND CODFRIED SAYS WE SHOULD STOP BLAMING PINKS FOR ENSLAVING BLACK. THEY WERE SHOE LEATHER TRASH FOR THE SLAVE MASTER, SO IN NO GODDAM POSITION TO ENSLAVE NO NEGRO. PINKS TODAY ARE STILL PINK TRAILER TRASH TO THEIR PINK MASTERS AND THERE IS NO WAY THEY CAN BE OF ANY USE TO BLACKS.

Yet Mr. Egmond Codfried comes from Suriname where some of my ancestors were enslaved and I am thus entitled to receive BACK PAY. This money sits nicely in Holland and elsewhere and makes some pinks still very rich.

This money is mine ( and others)...

TRAILER TRASH...

BLACK AMERICANS ARE HELD RANSOM BY THESE PEOPLE. BUT BLACKS ARE SO BUSY BEING HOUSENIGGERS AND KILLING EACH OTHER, they gladly remain oppressed.

https://www.google.com/search?q=trailer+trash&client=firefox-beta&rls=org.mozilla:fr:official&channel=fflb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAWoVChMIqcmwpp_lxwIVyLwUCh3SoAdc&b iw=1280&bih=871

-

According to Egmond European Blacks were the masters of the Trans Atlantic slave trade, they invented racism, transported millions enslaved Africans to the Americas and at the same time enslaved white people in Europe and used their skins for shoe leather.
Egmond hates "pink" skinned people and wants them dead

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
According to Egmond European Blacks were the masters of the Trans Atlantic slave trade, they invented racism, transported millions enslaved Africans to the Americas and at the same time enslaved white people in Europe and used their skins for shoe leather. In other words the Black nobility in Europe were the Nazis of their time

yes, yes, yes. And do i hate nazism. The pinks inherited all this.

Madame de Stael said the European elite, thus the Blacks, were a hunting nation. They hunted, but approached their subjects as if they were animals and prey. Till the 1950s or so the European elite wore furs and complete foxes as stolas.

They were descendents from hunter gatherers and great meateaters too, if I watch my Moroccan brethren.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRxqFQoTCMvJr92h5ccCFUY5FAodarAJ2A&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffashionablethings.com%2F2011%2F08%2F03% 2Fomg-wtf-fur%2F&bvm=bv.102022582,d.d24&psig=AFQjCNHK0fdEH_rND70O1TV00ANnFcM3FQ&ust=1441726980249297

-

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1_hLWeer3gE/U1E-WZpluYI/AAAAAAAABOw/vMUMAZx-Bw0/s1600/IMG_1856.JPG

-

Madame de Stael was famous for being very black of skin...

quote:
TRAILER TRASH...

BLACK AMERICANS ARE HELD RANSOM BY THESE PEOPLE. BUT BLACKS ARE SO BUSY BEING HOUSENIGGERS AND KILLING EACH OTHER, they gladly remain oppressed.

https://www.google.com/search?q=trailer+trash&client=firefox-beta&rls=org.mozilla:fr:official&channel=fflb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAWoVChMIqcmwpp_lxwIVyLwUCh3SoAdc&b iw=1280&bih=871

-

This is similar to Nazi propaganda.
This is what Egmond is promoting,
that people with the above skin tone are trash,
something to be thrown away like garbage,
dirt thrown over them in a big pit. He wants these people dead

"Madame de Stael said the European elite, thus the Blacks, were a hunting nation. They hunted, but approached their subjects as if they were animals and prey. Till the 1950s or so the European elite wore furs and complete foxes as stolas."

This part is true.

quote:
quote:
TRAILER TRASH...

-

This is similar to Nazi propaganda.
This is what Egmond is promoting,
that people with the above skin tone are trash,
something to be thrown away like garbage,
dirt thrown over them in a big pit. He wants these people dead

So now I am also a nazi.
If we ant to end racism today we need to disregard everything this caricature of a pink says.
Bush killed pink Americans during the 9/11 hoax.

I am sure the pinks that are the masters were warned away. It is pink masters but pink trash stays pink trash to them and lives in trailer parks and do not share in the fucking American dream. They are kept in check by frightening them with Blacks. But I see little diference between pink trailer trash and Black getto trash.
Perhaps they should oppose the masters and start to have talks with each other.

So, as I advised Obama, instead of fighting and bloodshed, we should point at the old master portraits that were over painted from 1848 to hide Black masters and turn them pink. Doing so 5000 year of pariahship was eliminated from history and pinks became humans and Europeans too.
So if anyone of you could go to a museum, warn them you will be peering at the old masters, and see how a pink layer was applied over the brown and black faces. Lets correct one wrong at the time.

These painting showed European Blacks in their full glory. So instead of telling Black children they come from slaves and were enslaved by pinks, show them black inventors, writers and kings.

http://api.ning.com/files/Gl0rHpgzlOmyf53hNJnkpzw*Yqb5evt9MffsKg8OGMAP3Fm27wfrYp18JafBp0U7R8D6Pyv0QcC7uWIy4aYMRkitqU0KC5Sa/bookcoverA5.jpg

-

I am very proud of my study about Jane Austen who was a brunette of complexion. She was an activist and against giving power to pinks. All novels from the period 3000 bc_1848 AD were about Blacks.

http://www.jhna.org/images/Vol1Issue2/Bok/bokfig6newdef.jpg

-

Selfportrait of Rembrandt.
The masters were Blacks from the bourgeoisie, and the Masters were depicted as brown or black. They were over painted after 1848.

At van Mierevelts only the face somehow showed the sitter, clothes and jewellery were added in the studio. Aprenticis were Blacks too.Only the lowest helpers, servants were pinks.

If a person looks less classical African it was their choice, it cannot be blamed on pinks. Even the masterminding of the over paint must have been done by the bourgoisie who hated the nobility.

You at least explain what appears to be Austen's obsession with skin color in her books....

As a youngster i never understood it.....

I will revisit these works in light of your theory.

http://www.shmoop.com/wuthering-heights/heathcliff.html

'Numerous polls have voted him literature's most romantic hero, which says a lot about the kind of men we like – tortured, brooding, and obsessive. Heathcliff is the embodiment of what is known by literary types as the Byronic hero – a dark, outsider antihero (kind of like Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre or Edward Cullen from Twilight). He is swarthy, lonerish, and little demonic, but definitely sexy."

'Coming from Liverpool (a port town with many immigrants), Heathcliff very likely is of mixed race. Some critics have suggested that he is black or Arabic.'

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/images/wy/WYRAWbignose_9888.jpg

-

Shoes made of human leather, from Big Nose George worn by some US governor...

quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
You at least explain what appears to be Austen's obsession with skin color in her books....

As a youngster i never understood it.....

I will revisit these works in light of your theory.

http://www.shmoop.com/wuthering-heights/heathcliff.html

'Numerous polls have voted him literature's most romantic hero, which says a lot about the kind of men we like – tortured, brooding, and obsessive. Heathcliff is the embodiment of what is known by literary types as the Byronic hero – a dark, outsider antihero (kind of like Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre or Edward Cullen from Twilight). He is swarthy, lonerish, and little demonic, but definitely sexy."

'Coming from Liverpool (a port town with many immigrants), Heathcliff very likely is of mixed race. Some critics have suggested that he is black or Arabic.'

At last after all these years somebody answered me on Jane Austen.
For the studies I researched a lot of secondary literature by great professors, and non did come up with anything about colour.
So I have to reject every study that does not notice her preoccupation with colour.
She was against handing power to pinks, to Blacks marrying pinks, and wrote selfhelp books for Blacks to be revered for their merits and not simply birth as blackness was revered too. Besides being very funny, she really tells it how it was. Emma is her best and is not a straight novel but an allegory.
Again not noticed by these pink rainworms. How one can miss that is beyond me.
Study English Enlightenment, I forgot the name, yes Charterism, because this is what Jane Austen, Charlotte Bronte and Elizabeth Gaskell are about. Handing power to the gentry or Bourgeoisie and next to pinks. From Austen I learned to call these people pinks..
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/picture/bryanisfryin/snow1.jpg

-

They often act like pink apes.

I have noticed pink men in Holland who start some nervous whissling to themselves when they see me.

Heathcliff is a symbolic Moor and some kind of revenge on Pinks. I am not sure. A recent filming used real Black actors to play him as a child and a man grown.

The Brontes were off course Blacks and gentry, and their youth writings are a novel set in Africa. They considered themselves Africans. They were European Africans.

Manfield Park was against slavery and was centered around a real life person, a daughter of an enslaved woman who was the niece of Lord mansfield. She ate with the family, but when there were guests she ate in the kitcken, because of low status, she followed the status of her mother. They mafe a film about her with all the wrong colourings of course. Fanny Price is half pink in the novel, and suffers for that. Her aunt reminds her not to forget who she is and especially what she is. Her mother had eloped with a pink man..

http://designsbychelle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ping-pong-spitting-1024x627.jpg

[*]http://designsbychelle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ping-pong-spitting-1024x627.jpg

Them is just humans and victims of the masters...

ping pong spitting...

quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
The majority of whites and many European Negroes enveloped in white thought consistently show they have no real understanding of what racism is.
They believe that anyone expressing a negative voicing on skin color is all that is needed to cry racism.
They are incorrect and don't know what they are talking about.
This is why Diversity and Racism courses are put together and given to whites/negroes. To educate them.

This is an abridged clip from Dr Joy Degruy - On Racism and what it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNh4FTYZQ2U

I do not do youtube. Did she stumble on a blue blood is black blood like theory as the cause and effect of racism? If not she is of no interest to me. Blacks keep themselves in the oppression by talking about slavery as something pinks did to them, and al the time blaming others for their problems. In such a way we will never end racism.
Black professors make a good living by helping to keep Blacks down by hiding the fact that Blacks founde Europe and the US too. Rich Blacks are happy with the way things are. Dr. Clyde Winters manages to find Blacks in meso america who have no bearing on the positions of Blacks today, but utterly fails to recognize Blacks in Europe. How is this possible? The Blacks in Europe are so extremely well documented. All novels from the period present elite Blacks.

quote:
"The only racism is white supremacy"
-N. Fuller Jr.

In sofar we cannot help to end all wrongs in one go, but we can challenge the over paints to start with. The history of Blacks is enschrined in all the most prestegious museums in the world. Let start with that, they need to be scrubbed clean.

quote:
"A system of thought, speech, and action, operated by people who classify themselves as white, and who use deceit, violence, and/or the threat of violence, to subjugate, use, and/or abuse people classified as 'non-white', under conditions that promote the practice of falsehood, injustice, and incorrectness, in one or more areas of human activity, for the ultimate purpose of maintaining, expanding, and/or refining the practice of white supremacy (racism)"
- Neely Fuller Jr.

...the areas of human activity are:

Entertainment, Economics, Sex, Religion, Labor, Politics, War, Law,

So this did not work. We are going about it the wrong way. The paintings hide the truth about Blacks and the finding of Europe and the USA. When was it defined like this? I just asked when and why and how and by whom did it start. Cause and effect. What did Blacks do to pinks to merit such hatred. They civilized the hell out them. But it ended 166 years ago and its time for pinks to move on...not to behave like frightened apes anythime they see a Black person.

http://cdn.easyapps.nl/pictures/000/000/000/117/457/372_640x480.jpg?r=0

-

When they are acting frightened they remind me of the Doodskopaapjes in my native Suriname...

Posted by CelticWarrioress (Member # 19701) on :

Egghead give it up you White people hating Black racist, Black supremacist devil. As I've said before, you don't want to end racism, you simply want racism towards Blacks to end and racism against Whites to continue. You & your ilk want White children to think that they are inferior non-humans,with no history,no heritage,no identity,no homeland,no place on earth they belong.No right to exist,no right to self determination.That their ancestors built/accomplished nothing,that they have nothing to be proud of. All this due to your hatred of them.

quote:

Ask Egmond to point out the pertinant jane Austin quotes.

(not the picture on Egmond's 'Was jane Austin Black' book is speculated by some her sister Cassandra. She was blacker than Jane but both were of Mande/English extraction)

Egmond, what's in it for whites to end racism if racism freed them from being enslaved by Blacks ??

Also you really need to study Moulay Ismail ibn Sharif (1634-1727),
he is an important Moroccan sultan

See if you can find some unique local sources on him.
If you are in Morocco you need to take advantage of sources that are not available outside Morocco
This might also entail buying some books in Arabic and dealing with translation later. it can be done with scanning devices. Also there might be some interesting old illustrations in old books

I know xyyman is a homophobe but he also the one other person that believes modern Europeans are descended from the berbers

He just gets scared of penises

Instigating monkey!

The Signifyin' Monkeynese

Way, way down in the jungle deep
The badass lion stepped on the signifying monkey's feet.
The monkey said, "Motherfucka, can't you see?
You're standing on my god damn feet!"
The lion said, "I ain't heard a word you said."
Said, "If you say three more I'll be steppin on yo muthafuckin head!"
Now, the monkey lived in the jungle in an old oak tree
Bullshittin' a line every day of the week.
Everyday before the sun go down,
That lion would kick his ass all through the jungle town.
But the monkey got wise and started using his wit,
Start telling "I'm gonna put a stop to this old ass kickin ****."
So he ran up on the lion the very next day
He said, "Oh, Mr. Lion. There's a big, bad motherfucka coming your way.
And he's somebody that you don't know.
He just broke aloose from the Ringling Brother's Show."
Said, "He talked about your people in a hell of a way.
He talked about your people til my hair turned gray.
He said your daddy's a freak and your momma's a whore.
Said he spotted you running through the jungle sellin asshole from door to door!
Said your sister did the damndest trick.
She got down so low and sucked a earthworm's dick.
Said he spotted yo niece behind the tree,
Screwin a muthafuckin flea!
He said he saw yo aunt sittin on the fence
Givin a goddamn zebra a french.
Then he talked about yo mammy and yo sister Lou,
Then he start talkin about how good yo grandmaw screw.
Said yo sister's a prostitute and yo brother's a punk, And said I'll be damned if you don't eat all the pussy you see when you get drunk!
He said he cornholed your uncle and fucked your aunty and niece,
And next time he see yo grandmaw he gonna get him another good piece.
Said your brother died with the whoopin cough and your uncle died with
the measles
And your old grandpaw died with a rag chunked up in his ass, said he's
goin on home to Jesus.
And you know yo little sister that ya love so dear
I fucked her all day for a bottle of beer.
So, Mr. Lion, you know that ain't right.
So wherever you run up on the elephant, I want you to be ready to fight."
The lion jumped up in a hell of a rage
Like a young man smoking some gage.
He ran up on the elephant talking to the swine.
He said, "All right, you big, bad motherfucka,
It's gonna be your ass or mine."
The lion jumped up and made a fancy pass,
But the elephant side-stepped him and knocked him dead on his ass.
He fucked up his jaw, messed up his face,
Broke all four legs and knocked his ass out of place.
They fought all night and all the next day.
Somehow the little lion managed to get away.
He drug his ass back to the jungle more dead than alive,
Just to run into the monkey and more of his signifying jive.
The little monkey said, "Look here, partner, you don't look so swell.
Looks to me like you caught a whole lot of hell."
Said, "Your eyes is red and your ass is blue.
I knew in the first place it wasn't **** to you.
But I told my wife before you left
'I should have whipped your ass my motherfucking self.'
Shut up! Don't you roar!
'Cause I'll jump out of this tree and whip your dog ass some more.
And don't look up here with your stuck 'ol case
Because I'll piss through the fork of this tree in your motherfuckin' face!"
The little monkey got happy; started jumping up and down
His feet missed the limb, and his ass hit the ground.
Like a ball of lightning and a streak of white heat,
That lion was on his ass with all four feet.
Thus, rolls of tears came in the little monkey's eyes,
Nothing he could see and nothing he could hear
But he knew that was the end of his bullshittin' and signifying career

quote:

He just gets scared of penises

Then he should watch STARFUCKER and just take it like a man. How can any man be scared of a penis, even an erect one. He will have children later and perhaps a son or two, and he will have to wash their penises and deal with questions of sexuality.

Speaking of penises, the Greeks had these giant stone penises up for decorations of stadiums etc. In Renaissance they had these codpieces, artificial erections as part of the pants. When one has done research in Morocco, it all does not appear so strange anymore..

we can compare racism and homophoby...

Thank you all for your answers. The master and slaves idea is new in my thinking and I am still working at it. You could read CIVILIZATION AS A BIOLOGICAL EXPERIMENT CODFRIED to get a better understanding of my underlying arguments. What gays do is not more disgusting then what straights do, so why all this hostility? People are not born with a hatred against others or gays, it has to be thaught to them. I now really think that before we can have a civilization the questions of power and labour need to be settled. And like people have domesticated animals for labour, they have domesticated fellow man for labour. The masters have genetically selected their workers to be hardworking, obedient, and not given to thinking, slaves. I have looked at how ants domesticate aphids to act as how we keep cows, to provide them with sugary plant juices. Early humans observed this and did it to their fellow humans, who might not have been very bright to start with. We are not all caple of thinking, some of us are better athletes, weight lifters or so. Holocausts, perhaps disguised as plagues, were to kill off the unwanted ones. Nazies targeted gays just because they were gays. Hitlerjugend was found to educate the youth against gays.

we study history to end racism.
Racism was invented as a liberation ideology. Now pinks are free, do we still need to practice this liberation religion?

Lioness ask me questions, but does not answer mine.

HOW DO YOU RESPOND TO MY ACCUSATION OF GROSS IRRATIONALITY AND SHOWING ALL THE SAGACITY OF A PINK RAINWORM?

Why do you only post a whitened painting in response to a whole body of proof that the European elite was Black? The nobility and royalty were perhaps the blackest ones, the black Negroes from my research?

quote:
http://www.jhna.org/images/Vol1Issue2/Bok/bokfig6newdef.jpg

-

Selfportrait of Rembrandt.
The masters were Blacks from the bourgeoisie, and the Masters were depicted as brown or black. They were over painted after 1848.

At van Mierevelts only the face somehow showed the sitter, clothes and jewellery were added in the studio. Aprenticis were Blacks too.Only the lowest helpers, servants were pinks.

If a person looks less classical African it was their choice, it cannot be blamed on pinks. Even the masterminding of the over paint must have been done by the bourgoisie who hated the nobility.

My theory is off course not based on one case. I have to mention this because some pink person will find something to rmark on, and they is mini brained.

The unsightly white laaaaaaayers to the left of the face are clearly added later. Its a authentic Rembrandt but rather roughly overpainted after 1848. They were already priceless so could not be destroyed. Which would be noticed. So they over painted them. And its reversible. The current restorers and curators maintain this fraud. I noticed in The Hague that some spilled beige paint on the hair was removed. Thy did not dare to touch it before as the paintings are sacred to them.

quote:
quote:

Ask Egmond to point out the pertinant jane Austin quotes.

(not the picture on Egmond's 'Was jane Austin Black' book is speculated by some her sister Cassandra. She was blacker than Jane but both were of Mande/English extraction)

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/07/18/article-2175085-14199A98000005DC-757_468x310.jpg

-

quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
Instigating monkey!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/07/18/article-2175085-14199A98000005DC-757_468x310.jpg

-

Indeed. Tell it like it is, bro...

Let's get serious here
kdolo needs the Jane Austin quotes about skin color

-otherwise he is going to think all this stuff about Jane Austen you just made up

This is not about me

It's about educating the readership on this powerful Black woman

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com