This is topic Haunted Castles; Black Ghosts? in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=011170

Posted by jantavanta (Member # 20328) on :

When I was in Teens, I met a Swiss Woman who told us that some of the Castles in Switzerland were built by Black People and were haunted by their ghosts.

It sounded amazing because by then, my geographic understanding of the world was Europe all-white.

So, the issue of Haunted Castles should be revisited to establish the Black Identity of their Ghosts.

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

Blacks not only built Europe's castles, they lived in them!

-

Posted by CelticWarrioress (Member # 19701) on :

Mike,

Come off it Charlemagne was NOT Black you White people hating,lying,history stealing, Black racist,Black supremacist moron. Go find your own history IN AFRICA and stop trying to steal others.

Jantavanta,

White people hater please,stop lying.

quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Mike,

Come off it Charlemagne was NOT Black you White people hating,lying,history stealing, Black racist,Black supremacist moron. Go find your own history IN AFRICA and stop trying to steal others.

Jantavanta,

White people hater please,stop lying.

I am not lying. There was never any Creation of people without melanin.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Blacks not only built Europe's castles, they lived in them!

That is what she meant. Blacks owned the castles. I wonder what sightings of ghosts have been seen.

Posted by CelticWarrioress (Member # 19701) on :

Jantavanta,

Bull crap you're not lying. You're lying through your Whitey hating,Black racist,Black supremacist teeth. If there was no creation of Whites then pray do explain our existence then White child hater. If you meant that Whites never created anything, that's another lie.

quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Jantavanta,

Bull crap you're not lying. You're lying through your Whitey hating,Black racist,Black supremacist teeth. If there was no creation of Whites then pray do explain our existence then White child hater. If you meant that Whites never created anything, that's another lie.

Are Black ghosts different from White ghosts?

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com